Newbie 785 - Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Fri May 08, 2009 7:00 pm

Post by GadgetArcrep »

Vote: PhilyEc

You were the last one to confirm.

Good Luck to all.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Sat May 09, 2009 3:42 am

Post by GadgetArcrep »

Looks like someone is already Retaliating there.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #15 (isolation #2) » Sat May 09, 2009 5:01 pm

Post by GadgetArcrep »

True, Any excuse will do at this point.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #25 (isolation #3) » Sun May 10, 2009 1:21 am

Post by GadgetArcrep »

I'm Going to Retract My Vote.
Unvote

Things arent going nowhere here at the moment, and I need a lead here, there doesnt seem to be one at the moment, then again,
I vote qwints
He flip flopped too quickly by saying, and I quote.
ok, my vote is serious now.

He says it like he had a reason even though he said it was random.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #55 (isolation #4) » Mon May 11, 2009 12:06 am

Post by GadgetArcrep »

PLEASE EXCUSE LACK OF POSTING, IN ALL SERIOUSNESS OUTSIDE THE BOUNDS OF THE GAME, I HAVE SCHOOL

To Be honest, I do believe that there is a lack of activity by some people here, and I Agree with Phily on this becoming a big a-- argument between just a few people (Censored for sanity's sake, I sometimes swear in other sites forum games, I'll refran here) and the rest of the spectators pinging them off like snipers.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #58 (isolation #5) » Mon May 11, 2009 3:35 am

Post by GadgetArcrep »

ITs probably a bit out of line for an accusation such as that, but what you are saying could be true. Phily could be some kind of translator for him, but the tone is more defense. Straight off the bat he he defended him, like he knew something about him, maybe a friend or relative in real life, maybe he felt that he might not be ready for a full strengh accusation, or maybe, just maybe, he's trying to convince us that he "Isnt" him, the inverted quotes to emphasise reverse psychology.

Quite simply, He is making us think that he FM IS a Scum by defending him like he is in cahoots with him, to make him a false suspect.

I believe that FM is the innocent and Phily is the scum, trying to throw the scent using that tactic.

I Retract my vote untill Further notice and I Place My Finger on PhilyEC

Unvote properly please
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #59 (isolation #6) » Mon May 11, 2009 3:37 am

Post by GadgetArcrep »

I would say that the serious voting seems to be starting now, as we are beginning to follow leads.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #61 (isolation #7) » Mon May 11, 2009 4:10 am

Post by GadgetArcrep »

The Corporation wrote:
PhilyEc wrote:Are you dumb or something? Theres no contrast here at all, someone not putting down a random vote
doesnt equal lurking
. Who the hell encourages lurking to begin with? sorry mate but fail. I was bumpbumpbump-ing because I'm seeing too many of the same people talking and didnt want this to develop into a game where players become spectators.

Sorry for being rude but just because qwints said not taking part in the RVS makes someone a lurker doesnt mean its true. falkomagno can still talk and participate, building cases and asking questions, there just won't be any meaningless votes from him.

Post1= Phily defending someone who is being persecuted for not doing a random vote.
Post2= Phily asking more people to participate.

You'll never see me "
defend lurking and lack of activity at this point in the game
" OR BEG for activity. IGMEOY Mr. Exaggeration.
I can only come up with two reasons for so much aggression. One, it seems to be a pretty popular strategy to get through the first day. Or two, it comes from the frustration that the Irish haven't beaten the All Blacks in 100+ years of competition. I'll take a little of each...

Anyway... I'm confused when you say you are:
PhilyEc wrote:Phily defending someone who is being persecuted for not doing a random vote.

when in post 11
HE MADE SUCH A VOTE
with:
falkomagno wrote:OMGUS....but I have to
vote The Corporation
....it's not FalkoMANGO...it's Falkomagno...from magnus... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
On me of all people! The nerve. Therefore I took his post of...
falkomagno wrote:yeah....just advice me when the RVS stops, and the serious voting start...
to mean that he had cast his "random" vote, and was only going to jump back into discussion when he felt the "serious" voting would start. That post could perhaps be a genuine request from a newbie player - but if you know enough to cast a random vote unprompted and know the acronyms OMGUS & RVS you are hardly
that
type of newbie.
Falkomango can you please weigh in and actually clarify what he meant in that message as clearly one or both of us is a little confused...
Regardless it does appear you have been suspiciously defensive of him. Have you played with him the past or something? I highly doubt you are mafia together as going this hard together on qwints would be so obvious. On the contrary I'd like to tighten the screw just a little more on qwints - he layed a "serious" vote on falkomagno in post 21 but has done sweet FA to spell it out!
You're the most probing of the lot of us, Corp, however you seem to end all your statements with another question, rather than an opinion for yourself.

Saving it up for a Definitive report, or just hesitant?

If you do have such a report ready in the near future, Please, I would love to hear it, could be the nail in the coffin for someone.

But this could just be near the end of the month anyways, or near lynch, as a finishing move. Its early Days yet, anyways.[/ooc]
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #88 (isolation #8) » Mon May 11, 2009 10:38 pm

Post by GadgetArcrep »

Firstly
PhilyEc wrote:And lol, no I dont go down in the slut type way >_>

Though I am amazing at it.....
Thats Wrong... But very clever, despite breaking rules.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #89 (isolation #9) » Mon May 11, 2009 11:23 pm

Post by GadgetArcrep »

Phily, I would have to say you are over reacting to every bit of speculation and its causing more speculation towards yourself.

If you want to stop people thinking you are scum, at least stop with the "Me? Scum?" posts, its a fast track to getting yourself lynched day one, or worse yet, shot night one.
I'm town who doesnt want to let a mislynch happen.
However, this just seems to be just a line to try and convince us of Innocence.

If you were a townie, its just making you a target for Night kills, and if you were scum, this is a bad way to convince people otherwise.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #92 (isolation #10) » Tue May 12, 2009 3:58 am

Post by GadgetArcrep »

I don't know how many classes you are taking, or at what level, but even during finals week while I was doing my undergrad I had a couple hours of free time to waste on the internet.

I should give a note on how much i have in the way of school, I only have 4 classes this year, all top level, and finals is not untill... lets just say a while. this means 12 free periods a week.

Tol might have more classes and a different time of finals, so I wouldnt rule out that it is a legit excuse. My opinion is that Real world reasons outside the game are most probably real, unless you can find some proof for his lie.
Also, can someone explain to me what meta means?
Metabots? Lol.

The only references to meta I have had shown to me are Meta-gaming and Metaballs. Both unrelated, Best ask an IC.

I second the question to IC-qwints for you, as I am curious myself
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #100 (isolation #11) » Tue May 12, 2009 1:23 pm

Post by GadgetArcrep »

Sorry, but my lack of chance to be seriously active is real. I have 0% chance of having access to a computer at school, I'm too busy in the morning to get on, and my older brother plays his stupid MMORPG way too much (from about the time he gets home to (today) 5:30 PM. I'll show you the game plus his account, if you want.) This is probably going to be my last game until school comes or until my bro becomes less obsessed Sad And interestingly enough, I don't have legit finals. I have something that resembles a yearly test, but it doesn't affect my grades, and it's insultingly easy (state test for middle school)
I would say thats legit.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #101 (isolation #12) » Tue May 12, 2009 1:43 pm

Post by GadgetArcrep »

And Excuse the short post, just a bump, and an aknowledgement of the statement.

School is meant to be on right now for me, but I am ill. Bad stomach ache means I'm a loser, for getting sick.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #104 (isolation #13) » Tue May 12, 2009 3:24 pm

Post by GadgetArcrep »

[quote=Shotty]
I don't think he said anything about RL stuff like Toledo did, just said he would post whenever RVS was over, which it clearly is.
[/quote]

Maybe he hasnt noticed it yet, But then again, when its page five, i'm sure you would of by now.

He could be scum or flaking.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #105 (isolation #14) » Tue May 12, 2009 3:28 pm

Post by GadgetArcrep »

GadgetArcrep wrote:
Shotty wrote: I don't think he said anything about RL stuff like Toledo did, just said he would post whenever RVS was over, which it clearly is.
Maybe he hasnt noticed it yet, But then again, when its page five, i'm sure you would of by now.

He could be scum or flaking.
Dude, I suck at quotes today...
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #109 (isolation #15) » Wed May 13, 2009 2:50 am

Post by GadgetArcrep »

Gadget and Qwints, not so much.
Everyone has a right to be suspicious of someone for whatever reason, so I dont really mind.

The only reason I really am suspecting you is your overassurance to us of your innocence, and your repeditive reiterations of the possibility of a mislynch if we vote for you.

All we are left with is a WIFOM Situation, taking your warnings and backing off will leave us with keeping a genuine townie (Hopefully a good PowerRole, too, like doctor) Or a very good scum. Either way, it still wouldnt protect you from night kill if you were targeted.

Taking them the other way can mean Mislynch or a direct hit at what we are looking for. In the end, It just confuses me, and just makes me stay aimed at qwints.

We still have over 15 RL days untill the game day is up, and to Paraphrase Corp, evidence is paramount to finding the right man, and we still can afford some time.
Corp pretty much wrote: We shouldnt really push for lynch untill at least Page 10
I wouldnt say 10 could be benchmark, but we need a real kicker before something causes a good enough Majority vote.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #112 (isolation #16) » Wed May 13, 2009 3:51 am

Post by GadgetArcrep »

Maybe its time for Corneilius to be prodded again.

He is wasting space if he is not even posting at all.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #121 (isolation #17) » Wed May 13, 2009 11:51 pm

Post by GadgetArcrep »

Btw, Welcome back Alfredo, I guess. I cant say his innocence or guilt, because we dont know for sure wether or not something

Phily, How can you call me an opportunist (I'm taking it in the sense that you see me as someones yes man, agreeing with others after they post to strenghen a case), overlooking my posts stating my own suspicions towards you from before corps probing?

I have my theories, but really, I dont probe, I watch reactions, and if that means seeing what one says and anylising myself, I will.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #123 (isolation #18) » Thu May 14, 2009 12:21 am

Post by GadgetArcrep »

(school bell goes) brb
You werent the only one to look at school today, lol.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #128 (isolation #19) » Thu May 14, 2009 4:22 pm

Post by GadgetArcrep »

Exactly how drunk were you that night Phily, just asking?

Because someone who was drunk would probably refrain from posting anyways, unless it was one drink.

That or make some mistakes while typing.

Heh. You'll learn.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #130 (isolation #20) » Thu May 14, 2009 10:20 pm

Post by GadgetArcrep »

PhilyEc wrote:
GadgetArcrep wrote:Exactly how drunk were you that night Phily, just asking?

Because someone who was drunk would probably refrain from posting anyways, unless it was one drink.

That or make some mistakes while typing.
I'd gotten mashed in town, so drunk I got lost and walked home. Yes walked. So I sobered up pretty well doing that. That said I was really in need of some distraction so I thought I'd have some fun and see if I could still play while drunk. (selfish ano)

And I dont even need to look at the keyboard to type, I hit backspace and keep going in the rhythem so I doubt I'd ever make a big bunch of typos, drunk of not.

I guess if I was going to state my drunk level at the time, it was somewhere between -wobbling legs- & -dizzy head-
I'm gonna have to say that is a feat.

Dont worry about me using it as evidence against you, or anyone, because its just a basic tidbit of inforation about RL.

Just dont use it again, or voting will ensue... lol.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #134 (isolation #21) » Fri May 15, 2009 4:41 am

Post by GadgetArcrep »

@vel, Trust me, I get a lot of that joke elsewhere on the internet.

@Phily, Pretty much, Resorting to that excuse too much could get more suspicion heaped on. Such as using it to say something accusational or scumlike, then hiding behind it in "I didnt mean it, I was drunk!" Fashion.

Besides, I shouldnt be using someones drinking to make statements about anyone. you cant really act drunk on the internet, anyway.

and qwints; Flying under the radar? Possibly, I had a look at posting dates, he posted in another thread earlier today. He might not even be touching this thread.

http://[POSSIBLEtinyurlSPAM].com/pbzhfq, qwints posts, tiny'd to save space.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #135 (isolation #22) » Fri May 15, 2009 4:44 am

Post by GadgetArcrep »

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/search.p ... hor=qwints

Nevermind the [POSSIBLEtinyurlSPAM], same page, different url.

Only using this to prove possible lurking
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #136 (isolation #23) » Fri May 15, 2009 4:46 am

Post by GadgetArcrep »

Sorry to triple post. mod, if such a thing as above is not allowed, please feel free to remove it.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #147 (isolation #24) » Sat May 16, 2009 12:51 am

Post by GadgetArcrep »

It's a shame you have to leave, Tol, it was nice knowing you.

Also,
unvote
, I'm unsure of who to trust at the moment, and I cant trust myself at the moment, either.

personal issues, dont ask, Pretty much cried if it says anything.

My suspicions still remain on qwints though for his chiming up only after lurking patterns stated. Its not enough for a vote because I respect he has a life, and is modding another match, it seems.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #150 (isolation #25) » Sat May 16, 2009 5:01 pm

Post by GadgetArcrep »

Toledo's leave really took a kick to activity here, it seems.

I guess we can only wait till the replacement arrives.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #153 (isolation #26) » Sun May 17, 2009 9:07 pm

Post by GadgetArcrep »

Yep, thread might of died... Might be advisable for
prods be given out

I wouldnt say that not pushing for a lynch after voting is scum like, I would say he has backed off his suspicions, the scum would more or less force people to think of that person with suspicion with trickery or whatnot.

Heck, my suspicions still remain on Phily and Qwints, though, however phily wouldnt make himself such an obvious target if he was one, he also seems to know what he is doing, he is trustable, for the time being.

Qwints, just not active enough to be a team member. and its under the radar behavior, he might just be the scum.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #162 (isolation #27) » Mon May 18, 2009 4:23 pm

Post by GadgetArcrep »

Welcome to the game, Cy, I was just about to pull out the defibulator, too, looks like this thread restarted itself, thank goodness.

as for being stuck, I can agree to that. no one really is showing any signs of scum behavior, except for the possibility of a lurking qwints. and he didnt really contribute much when he piped up "explaining himself".

We still have over 10 days at least, so we can either aim for someone, fire, and hope its right, or wait out the time. either way is just as bad, as both have equal chances of success, 2/9.

Worse if we dont lynch at all.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #171 (isolation #28) » Wed May 20, 2009 1:38 am

Post by GadgetArcrep »

One day of broken internet can really annoy you. All I really read was the fact that I was voted for.

During the time of posting from cyrus' quote (I.e. the time I posted the WIFOM situation I was looking at, I was pondering weather or not to follow the lead of Phily Being scum, It had quite a fair chance of error, and i decided to not move my vote in the direction of the bandwagon in the end.

Besides, I also never said that phily was town, I still have my residual suspicions of him, and there is still a chance I may vote for him.

(out of game, I just had de ja vu, I need to work on being able to recall those visions before they actually happen, it would give an edge for me, lol. )
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #172 (isolation #29) » Wed May 20, 2009 1:50 am

Post by GadgetArcrep »

Phily wrote: On the fence? Dramatic much ._.
Analysis can produce inconsistant results, too, it seems.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #192 (isolation #30) » Thu May 21, 2009 4:03 pm

Post by GadgetArcrep »

Low amout of time today, going to read up later today and post.

Consider this a BRB.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #195 (isolation #31) » Fri May 22, 2009 12:43 am

Post by GadgetArcrep »

Time to work through 2 days of posts...

Allrighty then.

Firstly, Disregarding Leaving/Replacement "Innocence Halos" as Falkomagno stated, Its true that people believe every time when someone leaves and another arrives, via replacement obviously, that they are automatically considered to be good.

It is posible for the pair of the newcomers to be both scum, as they can hide behind a big PBPA of everyone to claim they are town, Cyren, However is playing her posts more than Papa, in my opinion.

Also, Regards to Your Reply Cy. What I mean is he is throwing out the suggestion that we leave him alone, if we took that, we could be making one right move, or one wrong move, same goes for the other way, His pleas to be left alone were scummy sounding, yet there was a posibility he was down to begging for his freedom, lynching could yeild a scum result, given his overaggressiveness and his desperation, or he could be someone who just wants to say, to be honest, I suspect him of the former, sorry.

Gonna post the rest of this post later as I got sidetraced while writing this.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #206 (isolation #32) » Sat May 23, 2009 2:07 am

Post by GadgetArcrep »

Regard to playing posts, I said that you thought trough and anylised with your posting more than Zito, and it was a compliment.
Cyren wrote: Also Philly please don't respond to any of this at least not till after Gadget responds if you want. Its not questioning you but Gadget's thought process.
To me, that would be considered baiting someone, You're baiting me to react in a way that you can convince Phily that I am scum, and from the bat you have been considering me the main suspect and pushing for a lynch.
I would suggest always reading everything even when it isn't addressed to you.
Which is exactly what you did then to see wether or not i was paying attention, because ignoring posts, in your opinion, is one of my attributes.
That is how the game works, if we backed off of everyone who simply said, "I'm town don't lynch me" we'd never finish a game. What exactly makes you think he is a townie instead of scum?
Again, I still consider Phily as one of my suspects, just not my main suspect at the moment. To be honest, You are starting to be one of my suspects, this is not OMGUSing, but my suspicions are based on your persistance to put me away, with pretty much most if not all your your game relevant posts are a direct attack to me, or includes one, to try and steer conversation towards being about me.
You're being highly contradicting and confusing.
I cant meta on that fact, and even if I could I wouldnt. But I would like to point out that it is my nature when writing anything, my mother knows it, my english teacher has lectured me on it (but more of said lecture is sexual innuendo and tangental to the actual topic, trust me, he says irrelevant stuff more often than relevant stuff). etc etc.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #237 (isolation #33) » Tue May 26, 2009 4:53 pm

Post by GadgetArcrep »

Fuck, I have a lot to work with today, sorry for my dissapearence, i had no net access for long enough to work on my post.

I'll see what I can do before deadline, today, obviously, too.

also, my mothers birthday is on deadline date, so say happy birthday for her, yeah? :3
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #238 (isolation #34) » Tue May 26, 2009 5:01 pm

Post by GadgetArcrep »

And to be honest, i dont know who to vote for myself, i dont have focus on this window, and it requires it.

If my post does not come during the next few hours, consider tonight it may come, if not, tomorrow.

apologies for lack of activity, its hard to work around midyear exm study, my mother eing a bitch and stealing my computer, and trying to work on half a years english work.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #239 (isolation #35) » Tue May 26, 2009 5:21 pm

Post by GadgetArcrep »

Phily: Wishwashing aside, i'm constantly flipping up on your early aggressiveness in the game, you are my 3rd in the suspects I have, but if we do manage to get a big piece of evidence against someone, then you would be considered 100% town by myself.

Cy: I dont midn the bitchiness, but its just constant badgering since your appearence has me suspecting you.

more later.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #242 (isolation #36) » Wed May 27, 2009 12:06 am

Post by GadgetArcrep »

I would recommend against an accumulation of "pro-town" lists as they often turn into "to-kill" lists for the mafia.
I have a feeling PR's tonight will have their work cut out for them, if Town/kill lists really are prominent.

Not my big post yet, just going to check everything over tonight.

Also, In another note, I forgot this birthday, too. Happy birthday my uncle.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #263 (isolation #37) » Wed May 27, 2009 6:13 pm

Post by GadgetArcrep »

Lunchtime here, will post... eventually...

just bear with me.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #288 (isolation #38) » Fri May 29, 2009 3:18 am

Post by GadgetArcrep »

I have not been lurking.

I forget to visit this site because I cant be fucked reading all this fucking text.

Apologies for swearing.

Here goes nothing.

Post next. As in, quite literally.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #289 (isolation #39) » Fri May 29, 2009 5:34 am

Post by GadgetArcrep »

First thing before I start, Really, apologies for inactivity, I have been checking, and looking but seriously cant be fucked writing when all people wanna do is write walls of text, some of which containing parts along the lines of a childish "Ha" (not exact phrasing, but the tone is such, Papa. )

These are my opinions from what I read above.

And Excuse lacks of quotes in a few parts.

(Firstly my points of interest)

Currently my Main suspect, from his posts is Papa
Gesseppi
Zito (sorry, was eating pizza)

I've noticed a fair few times he shrugged off statements. Mostly at the times where something the town might note something about him, based on what they are getting on him and how they perceive him to be.

STTB: " [2]What you say is just an echo of Corp's earlier post with a few rusty bells and whistles tacked on to make it look different. [3]You've done the exact same thing with your position on Gadget by copying Cyren. Coincidence? [4]Classic case of bandwagoning and riding the coat tails of other people's arguments."
PZ:"Prove it, it doesnt make it true by just saying it (Repeat, Repeat)"

We all have opinions of everyone, but your "Surely you wouldnt believe that, guys?" plays are plenty, and in my opinion, wearing thin. People can see, people can read and people can take note or shrug off another persons opinion, we dont need someone telling us what to believe.

Those parts and unneccicary use of Lulz ( without that much of an explanation why) is your generic filler material, too, the helium in your balloon that is your cases, making them look bigger, but let all the gas out, its a shrivelled up shell for what it is. You play your posts like a polititian, in my opinion. Fancy, but mostly smearing.

My second Suspicion was on Cy, but to be honest, she posts and reads others posts with as much thought an substance as any "Pro Town", she has her own opinions that are well thought out and backed up well enough to be a good opinion for others to consider, that are different than bandwagoning off anothers posts and arent outrageous and scummy in nature. Why the sudden change in opinion, some of you might ask, well, I might of not been posting about such, but I have been reading them (this is the part where I stick my neck out again.), and, from what I have seen, she is just too unscummy to be one of the mafia.

Phily, I still have my ideas about you, but you are off the hook for my vote this time, Though I cant help but wonder why you have become so quiet and reserved once the pressure has been taken off. yet become so agitated and agressive, with long. "Evidence" filled posts, by which I mean the "me? Scum?" lines.

Your lack of real activity save for a few noting lines kinda is worrying about my opinion on you at the moment, you dropped of the face of the earth, to lay low, maybe?

Shotty: Out of a Shotty vs. Zito, Shotty is, by comparison the town. Your arguments make more sense to me than Zito's, and you have your reasons, rather than his shrugoffs, Plus they have substance.

( now for the short opinions on others)

Corp: Definitely town, he has been probing and working on a lot of things here, pretty much a backbone of the entire game.

Falko: Posts probe and arguments have some reason, but they are rarer than the arguments the others play. could go one way or another, judging by actions to follow.

Qwints: He has only posted (counting consecutives) about once a page, lacking one on this page so far. he has weighed in as middle ground, 50/50 split, to me.

Giskard: he has a low chance of being scum, he has a good argument and is working well at post rate, especially during the late afternoon, where the climax is to this day, apparently.

That said, my vote is placed on Zito.

VOTE: PAPA ZITO
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #290 (isolation #40) » Fri May 29, 2009 5:37 am

Post by GadgetArcrep »

*Pants* I told you I would get around to posting something... Eventually.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #310 (isolation #41) » Sat May 30, 2009 7:01 pm

Post by GadgetArcrep »

It looks like its a shotty death today,

If he does however come up at scum, I will seriously reconsider my opinion on him.

Still though, gross overconfidence does make the poster look nutty to me.

Even if the scenario was true, I myself wouldnt put all my eggs in one basket.

Either way, I'm Screwed tomorrow, thats for sure.

I wonder if we have any power roles in this match.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #317 (isolation #42) » Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:38 pm

Post by GadgetArcrep »

vote: GadgetArcrep
You Have a shotgun attitude, for such an event occuring.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #322 (isolation #43) » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:20 pm

Post by GadgetArcrep »

Pretty much his overconfidence before hand plus getting it wrong says something.

Red Herrings abound?

Vote: Papa
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #338 (isolation #44) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:37 pm

Post by GadgetArcrep »

Have you guys noticed that he is quickfiring accusations every time someone voted for him?

I cant say much now, seeing as we are already in twilight day one...

my god that was fast... Sorry, its just... wow... that happened during the time I was in bed and at school...

And seriously, bothing short of a role reveal will shut zito up about me, anyways.

If he turns up scum, thank god, if not, which I sincerely hope will not happen, overconfidence got the better of him.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #340 (isolation #45) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:13 am

Post by GadgetArcrep »

As its dependent on what happens tonight and tomorrow, I'm gonna hold off any moves, if he isnt scum, we gotta hope we vote right tomorrow during LYLO.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #342 (isolation #46) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:57 am

Post by GadgetArcrep »

I'm really having second thoughts about Gadget being scum.
I hope Zito's (should he come up scum) lynch reaffirms your thoughts.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #347 (isolation #47) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:16 pm

Post by GadgetArcrep »

To be honest, I thought you were cop, Corp, I ws wrong.

*sigh* here's hoping we get things right this time.

Its a real shame that the people I thought were the most townlike are the ones who remain.

Welcome to LYLO.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #351 (isolation #48) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:31 pm

Post by GadgetArcrep »

corp wrote:I'm going to assume we are playing the third set up because seriously if we have a doctor why didn't they save Cyren. Such an obvious target for scum?!

If we have a doctor its probably worth claiming so the odds of knocking out a townsfolk are diminished.
Claim time.

I'm gonna say it straight, I'm a shit doctor, arent I?

I put my night protects onto whoever I thought was an asset to the town winning.

Foolishly, I voted for corp.

Sorry for putting my views of you in front of such an obvious fuck up, now I look at it...
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #352 (isolation #49) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:32 pm

Post by GadgetArcrep »

And yes, by saying this i probably going to be sacrificed tonight.

Its not a "I hope you're happy, but a i hope it helps"
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #361 (isolation #50) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:41 am

Post by GadgetArcrep »

falkomagno <- Lurks
To be honest, I believe him on that one, he hasnt posted for ...*looks it up in the thread* 3 pages.

Phily, you say he has posted in other games? this is interesting.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #368 (isolation #51) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:15 pm

Post by GadgetArcrep »

I think he was confusing games.

Focus, Phily.

Ok, so the suspects given by everyone are so far, Qwints, falko, and Phily.

I'm going to assume that you definately clear me as Town, because of my claim. as well as Corp for his actions.

So there are a total of 3 possibilities, 6 if you count the hypothetical "Corp really is the scum" idea, but again, he is town to me, hence my actions to save him.

Its a Q-F F-P or Q-P pairing, from what I believe.

To speculate on tactics, a Who's the most scummy approach will lead to a F-Q pairing. on account of the observation of lack of activity.

Falko, how on earth did you manage to have the locked thread not come up on your watched topics, it comes up just fine on mine.

And Qwints, you better speak up soon or else you might get the chop.

Even if Corp, a pro-towner is really scum, we still have one of those three people mainly suspected at least as the mafia.

I'm guessing by day three the quote wars have died down, no?
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #371 (isolation #52) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:37 am

Post by GadgetArcrep »

We are in a hammer position here, please hurry.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #375 (isolation #53) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:19 am

Post by GadgetArcrep »

For me the smart money on a scum partner is qwints.
I'm slightly torn at this, We have pretty much a situation that could allow scum to win if we aim wrong.

All players have played a post recently, so if a scum and a town had voted on qwints, then obviously the other scum would of quick finished by now, heck, even if both town had voted on qwints, at least one would kill him off to win.

I am leaning toward a F-P Pairing. Here.

My apologies.

Vote: Phily
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #377 (isolation #54) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:43 am

Post by GadgetArcrep »

If they are scum partner they wouldnt dare hammer, when winning is in reach and the chances for such are greater.

unless consent has been given as a tactic during the night to clear him...
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #385 (isolation #55) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:13 am

Post by GadgetArcrep »

Abort, abort...

UNVOTE

I am suddenly highly confused about this.

I dont know who to believe, I am in a position of power to finish this game if I make the wrong move... *Sigh*

I need to think this over for a few...
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #386 (isolation #56) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:15 am

Post by GadgetArcrep »

And by a few, I mean a minute or two...
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #393 (isolation #57) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:56 am

Post by GadgetArcrep »

Oh dear god...

The whole "i'm town, no i am" thing is confusing me.

Seriously though, if there is a one or the other situation, the both of you's are making it hard to win for either side...

bleh.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #411 (isolation #58) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:14 pm

Post by GadgetArcrep »

Again, I repeat the idea that if a town has voted, both scum would jump on him by now.

Corps lack of voting and Phily and Falko's pushing to make my vote is kinda suspicious.

But sigh... Who exactly to vote for is a tough one, I'm willing to flip flop again, and say that I could vote on falk or Phil, Buuuuut that would require qwints activity in order to make a vote.

a corp vote can be jumped on, a vote for qwints could be a definate loss, and a vote for myself can be jumped on.

Its Pretty much lose lose lose here...

I'm in a position where any choice can be capitalised, hence the "last opportunity"

I should just vote qwints because I cant be fucked arguing, but that selfish.

I still hold out my vote, if qwints doesnt come out soon, I may hammer to end it...
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #412 (isolation #59) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:17 pm

Post by GadgetArcrep »

I'm just gonna check Qwints post dates on other pages...

It might just shed some light on wether or not he is lurking...
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #413 (isolation #60) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:22 pm

Post by GadgetArcrep »

Previous post by qwints, before the one he did yesterday.

5 days before.

Hmm... This is intriguing.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #415 (isolation #61) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:27 pm

Post by GadgetArcrep »

this 5 days before was him modding another game.

its a few more days before that he posted in ours.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #417 (isolation #62) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:02 pm

Post by GadgetArcrep »

No no, corp, i just found that you didnt bandwagon qwints, it was a statement on how you looked town because of that.

if you wer scum, you would of gone for it by now.

It was an error in typing.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #418 (isolation #63) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:05 pm

Post by GadgetArcrep »

What I tried to type was
I wrote:Corps lack of voting signifies that he isnt willing to quickynch, whereas and Phily and Falko's pushing to make my vote is kinda suspicious.
Sorry for the confusion.

I am starting to reconsider unvoting.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #419 (isolation #64) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:07 pm

Post by GadgetArcrep »

Its a case of I accidentally half the sentence.

Sorry for yet another triple post.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #421 (isolation #65) » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:28 am

Post by GadgetArcrep »

*sigh...* I really have no choice but to end this day/game.

Qwints is... not going to be here for a while... i think.

and I cant be bothered waiting...

Good Game Guys.

Vote: ...

Wait.

how can you be so sure he is scum, phily.

Then again, it does take 3 to vote, qwints has yet to vote, and if he was scum, then he would vote on Phily.

*Sigh*

Vote: Qwints

If this ultimately loses the game, I cant be fucked with it...

*shakes hands with everyone*
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #422 (isolation #66) » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:31 am

Post by GadgetArcrep »

Welcome to twilight, possibly last day.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #425 (isolation #67) » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:45 am

Post by GadgetArcrep »

Well, at least if Qwints comes up correct, then we still have the day to work out wether or not it was a bus.

Hope for the best.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #432 (isolation #68) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:51 pm

Post by GadgetArcrep »

HOLY FUCK I WAS RIGHT!

Falko, You were targeted last night, I protected, I'm willing to conclude you arent scum here.

Sorry for the jumpyness, but yays.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #441 (isolation #69) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:37 pm

Post by GadgetArcrep »

The Only person I can trust fully is Falko at the moment, as he was saved.

Hopefully it mutual, no offence to phily and Corp, but I think its a matter of the pair of us soming to an agreement.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #442 (isolation #70) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:38 pm

Post by GadgetArcrep »

But feel free to try and persuade us at least.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #445 (isolation #71) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:47 pm

Post by GadgetArcrep »

I must admit however, Corps posts are getting more and more desperate, and erratic to try and convince.

He might be failing under the pressure.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #455 (isolation #72) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:19 pm

Post by GadgetArcrep »

Fuck it.

Vote: Corp
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #473 (isolation #73) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:55 pm

Post by GadgetArcrep »

Next time zito, dont put your eggs in one basket.

I forgive you, and sorry for a D2 Attack.

Winning, Not bad for a first game ever for me.

And Corp, you could of won if you kept your composure D4, You were desperately trying to hang onto something that you knew you were going to lose. Desperation weakens the image, it was so out of character for what you had before, too.

Good game everyone, I do hope we see eachother in other matches, it was fun.

My Doctor role saved my tail and the game in the end, too.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #476 (isolation #74) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:18 pm

Post by GadgetArcrep »

Gah, now my ego is deflated, I had the "I singlehandedly defeated the army" image in my head...
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #477 (isolation #75) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:24 pm

Post by GadgetArcrep »

but yeah, good job all.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #479 (isolation #76) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:33 pm

Post by GadgetArcrep »

I'm too lazy to doodle an image of such happening, but I had a compusion to do so...
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #481 (isolation #77) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:02 am

Post by GadgetArcrep »

O.O...

You are fucking Evil...
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #482 (isolation #78) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:05 am

Post by GadgetArcrep »

Besides, Thats Cheating...
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #486 (isolation #79) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:11 am

Post by GadgetArcrep »

Doo iiiit.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #495 (isolation #80) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:07 am

Post by GadgetArcrep »

He's too butthurt.

Also, My Ego is not taking a beating. You just like to think that.
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #496 (isolation #81) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:08 am

Post by GadgetArcrep »

Besides, I dont think you have Cortez Wall's permission to do that with his work...
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #497 (isolation #82) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:10 am

Post by GadgetArcrep »

Thats my Avatar, Cortez's, BTW if you dont mind...
GadgetArcrep
GadgetArcrep
Townie
GadgetArcrep
Townie
Townie

Post Post #498 (isolation #83) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:16 am

Post by GadgetArcrep »

AND HA! I Change my Icon...

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”