freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:03 am

Post by freeko »

vote : rogue shenanigans
for choosing a path without asking anyone else. Maybe it is you who hangs from the lynching tree?
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:48 am

Post by freeko »

I think its the easiest place for a wolf to go looking for some sheep if you ask me. I mean they could come up from above and maybe jump too far and end up going down the cliff themselves if we went that way. Though I certainly dont much care for the forest myself, meh.

I will be the first to preemtively say.. ITS A TRAP!
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:24 pm

Post by freeko »

raider8169 wrote:Was anything important said in the comments that were deleted?
Where did something get deleted? I am missing something here?
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:26 am

Post by freeko »

Occam wrote:A. It wasn't even intended as role speculation. It was off the cuff. Additionally, why would that be a role if all it takes is one person - any person - to vote in order to choose the path? You really think I'd try to get someone's role out of them when it says right above that it doesn't matter who posts the vote - which quite clearly contradicts the likelihood of that being a role? No, CLEARLY the only thing that makes sense is that was not aware of that rule at the time that I posted (whether it was because I forgot about it or simply missed it).

B. Your point about missing a rule being scummy is invalid as it's just as likely something town would do inadvertently (which is the case here) as it is something scum would do intentionally - in fact I would argue strongly that it would be a mistake someone of either alignment could make rather that something someone would do on purpose.

C. I voted you because you continued (and indeed to continue) to push a weak point past reason.
Points A and B that are made here are WIFOM? I am still on the newer side of things, so I am not entirely sure how I should interpret this all.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:05 am

Post by freeko »

I think it would be an obvious point to be bringing up the next day were the parked vote to stay on someone an entire day.

Though I disagree with this whole random voting thing being over with. I could very well make another vote with the sole intention of gaining information. This vote me not be who I think is who I want to be lynched, but it would be more along the line of a random vote that is used to start the game rolling. Then again, thats just my opinion.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:15 am

Post by freeko »

There is an old japanese saying that goes something like this.

Even the greatest of Tsunamis all startt as just a simple ripple.

I really dont know or care what the exact wording is, for all I know it could be all your base are belongs to us. The long and short of it is this, that no matter the decision every one that is made will have a consequence tied into it. Maybe not an immediate one, but one down the road. It could be no different than looking at interactions on day one when it is day three. Seeing as how you know how some people are aligned at this point, you know how true or false some of these statements are. Maybe in the end it is a completely inconsequential decision. Only one way to find out. That is to play the game out. and see what happens.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:25 am

Post by freeko »

Or someone is taking what I say and attempting to contort it into something that it is not.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:41 am

Post by freeko »

Isnt the whole point of the first day to build up an information base to use in future days? A 4? person bandwagon is nothing when it requires 7 of us to lynch someone. Maybe it is a play to get some information from the player that is bandwagoned? I may switch my vote over there if nothing comes of it to force the issue. I dont get why you have your panites all in a bunch over someone getting bandwagoned, occam? Unless of course he is your scumbuddy and you are trying to defend him to the end of time?

Enlighten me here, as you seem to be the one that sticks out the most.

And since I am on old japanese proverbs, here is another one.

The nail that sticks out gets hammered.

Occam, you are the one that sticks out most to me. Though I am not sure what to make of it. So maybe you could do some explaining?
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:24 pm

Post by freeko »

@occam: you didnt convince me. I still think this bandwagon is providing information. Unfortunately for you, I think it is telling me that you are trying to defend your scumbuddy? Which for you would obviously be a mis-lynch. Because the next thing the town does is string you up for defending a scum player so ardently.

Maybe this should be the time and place where you give us a reason for your zealous defense of another player?

I am truly considring moving my vote either onto you or onto the bandwagon for LT, as it seems to have gotten a reaction out of you. I cant help but think that LT is playing the silent lurker scum while you are playing the more vocal of the group trying to convince everyone else that others within the group are worth more attnetion than your scummate?
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:26 pm

Post by freeko »

Oh and isnt all that ABCD crap WIFOM? I mean an actual reason might help. The only thing you are telling me is that the 2 of you are linked somehow. Lovers? Scummates? Help yourself out here.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:25 pm

Post by freeko »

Ok, you still did not answer my question. Are you and LT linked in this game somehow?
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:04 am

Post by freeko »

Korts, I am no more or less scummy for looking at Occam and having the same reaction to it as you do. I just have not gone so far as to vote for him yet. Though you seem to have missed his last response where he made the clarification to his using mislynch instead of bad lynch. Maybe you did not see this. Or are you just trying to make everyone else look bad so you somehow avoid suscpicion?
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:43 pm

Post by freeko »

Rhinox, where do you get the idea that I had them pegged as scum-mates? For all I know they could be lovers. I love how you make this attempt at turning my questioning completely sideways here.

First you say..

"there is scum on LT's wagon" .. i suck at quoting, so meh.

Then you say I am the one thats fishing?

Which one is it? Is there scum on LT's wagon? Or am I scum now, because I was exploring the possibility of a link between LT and Occam? If you missed a MINOR little detail, I do not have my vote on Occam. Nor did my vote ever get placed on Occam at any point.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:34 am

Post by freeko »

So by your logic, If I were to have moved my vote over to him first( or at any time?), I would have been perfectly justified in exploring the defense of LT by someone who is not LT?

The only reason I can see why someone is defending someone else this early in the game is because they are linked. Masons? Maybe. Lovers? More than likely this is what I think (and why I did not move my vote). Scum? You cannot tell me that it is not worth exploring this possibility.

Though I will say this, my vote is where I believe it is most likely to stay. I have not been convinced by Rouge that his choice of path was not either pre-meditated or some manner of an act of sabotage that will come into play later in the game. I cannot help but think that he has knowledge of the path and knows what will come from going certain ways good or bad.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:02 am

Post by freeko »

No more or less baseless than his choice of path.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:56 am

Post by freeko »

ok, I made my random vote on RS. Then I actually explored the possibilities. Shockingly I found an actual reason to leave my vote there, If you bother to read well.. anything, you would see this.

Should I have unvoted, and then dropped my vote on the same person? Seems like a waste of time to me.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:07 am

Post by freeko »

Or we are 2 masons? Maybe now you understand why I was exploring another linked pair possibility. Because I have a link with another player in this game.

At least your little wagon got you some information.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:27 am

Post by freeko »

Raider, my mason partner gave ME away actually. We are actually what looks to be 3rd party masons. Our victory condition (at least mine) is simply to get to the town alive on day 6. I also have the town win condition of winning when all scum are found. It is unknown to me what PK's alignment is.

Personally, I dont see how my role is a "power" role. The only thing I have is the ability to talk with someone else during the night phase.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:41 pm

Post by freeko »

I cannot directly quote my role pm, so I cannot really answer it better. He knows my alignment (town), but I do not know his it seems. The last line of my pm says something to that effect. That I am not sure of his alignment.

Due to the forum crash right before the game started, it did not give me any time in the pregame to actually discuss anything wtih him. Though if I were to guess either way, I would lean towards town. Would it be unreasonable to ask for someone who has an investigative ability to look into him?
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #19) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:27 pm

Post by freeko »

Occam wrote:I don't think you're missing something, I think it's a bullcrap claim.
Then how stupid will you look after I am dead either by lynch or NK? Its not like I can really hide anything at this point.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:15 pm

Post by freeko »

Total OMGUS here. I wont even bother making any attempt to hide it.

unvote

vote: Occam

I have just had enough of you at this point.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:09 am

Post by freeko »

Just so you know korts, the caravan reaches the destination town on day 6. It is the last rule in the Other category. PK and I win by either siomply making it to the town or by finding all scum. (Would be hard to get killed if there are no scum left I think)

I think a FoS on the other 2 that have their vote on me seems to be in order as well.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #22) » Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:52 am

Post by freeko »

Smart bet.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:30 am

Post by freeko »

prod on monkey man
please, its been pretty much forever since he posted last.

Mod-Edit: Done
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #24) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:14 am

Post by freeko »

yeah, I dont get it. You could
unvote
just like that.

but then you coudnt do this
vote: monkey man

I dont get it how you could POSSIBLY keep your vote on a claimed mason. I certainly dont see anyone trying to counter my claims or disputing my alignment. As much as I dont horribly care for Occam, you gotta go.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:45 am

Post by freeko »

meh, minor little details right?

Mod-Edit Votecount 1-8

MonkeyMan - 5 (BSG, Rhinox, freeko, Occam, Raider)
Lunar Tick - 2 (Rogue Shenanigans, Kiro)
Occam - 2 (Prom King, Korts)
freeko - 1 (Sipylus)

Not Voting - Lunar_Tick, MonkeyMan

With 12 left, 7 to lynch.

Deadline is in 15 real-life days. Just a heads up.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:28 am

Post by freeko »

Weaksauce much?

A fake claim that anyone with a brain would know was untrue. Thanks for whoever brought up the no vanilla from the queue, saved me the trouble of pointing that out.

Do you really even want to be playing this game, I think no?
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:32 am

Post by freeko »

Lets see, I was on L-2, and claimed. Then everyone realized that lynching a mason is not a smart thing to do. Will I get NK'd, I most certainly think so. Its just a matter of time as to when.

Here you lie, then lie again, and hide every thing you can. Which shows every town player thats here that you are not with the town. If you are not anti-town then give a a reason to think thats the case. It might just get a few votes removed from you, but what do I know... It only happened to me in this game already.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #28) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:00 am

Post by freeko »

You realize that if you get lynched, it wont matter what you do?
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:16 pm

Post by freeko »

I would suggest someone thats obv town, but then I do not have any ability or otherwise for this. Failing someone else having a relevant watching based ability.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:11 pm

Post by freeko »

@siphylus: no, I dont have anything that makes me consider myself for being the watchman other than everyone knows im town right now. though it would not suprise me if someone simply had an ability that would be relevant to this sequence. If that is the case then I would defer to them.

@occam: good question...
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:01 am

Post by freeko »

Now that I think about it, it might be better if I suggest prom king over myself as the person who does the night watch. Though if no one claims the position as the dealine closes I will take it.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:08 am

Post by freeko »

I think it was 7 to lynch, but his role only required 6 (regular number -1). When I die tonight, at least promise me you take korts or RS to visit me ASAP. they cant be team players when they run off and make decsicions without our consent.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #33) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:52 pm

Post by freeko »

I thihnk I want to explore if korts is lying here.

vote korts

Its real simple, either he is lying (and we will find out the reason why) , or there truly is no real relevance to the night time watch.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #34) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:46 am

Post by freeko »

I really dont care about what you have to say korts. Yuor death will tell me everything I need to know.

Mod-Edit Votecount 2-1

Korts - 1 (freeko)
Prom King - 1 (BSG)

Not Voting - 8

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #35) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:59 am

Post by freeko »

Its more of a check than anything else. and to that extent i think its real simple (and pretty much wifom as well). Either korts is telling the truth and he flips town, or he is not and he is a scum. I am very heavily leaning twoards teh scum side right now. Problem is there is only one way to truly find out.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #36) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:06 pm

Post by freeko »

The reason you vote for PK is that I cannot confirm PK while PK can confirm me. I also got NOTHING from PK in the night discussion, which worries me slightly. Either he is going to be replaced, or he is hiding something from me.

So my scumdar goes something like this. I will gain information by the lynching of RS,Korts, or PK. Obviously maybe the replacement for RS could offer up something, but until then... Maybe I am way off but those are the ones that stick out to me as doing something that I do not particularly see as being a town player.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #37) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:10 am

Post by freeko »

Now I will make this clear, I dont care much for common logic. Its my logic, and with 7 people still left in the game, I think it would be best to get more information. As I said before, the only way I can get information is to lynch one of them so we know what thier role is and if they were lying or not.

For example; (completely theoretical)

IF player X is scum, then I assume that those who are associated with them are most likely scum as well. THEN I go after them next.

or

IF player X is town aligned, then I am obviously wrong. THEN I admit my mistake and move along with the game.

Right now that player X is korts for me.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #38) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:17 am

Post by freeko »

Korts, if you read the flavor of his lynching, It only required 6 of us (or one less than normal) to lynch him. At least that is what it looked like to me. It just seems that you are doing nothing but making decisions in this game that are totally one sided. You are thinking about yourself and not the good of the "town" as a whole, I think.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (isolation #39) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:22 am

Post by freeko »

Huh? Where did you go from some random to 100% confirmed town? I must have missed that. Is there anyone in the game that can actually confirm your town alignment?
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #40) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:56 pm

Post by freeko »

Did you even pay attention to day 1 at all? Or did you just jump in and not bother to ready any of it?

Anyways. My speculation is that PK is trying to hide something from me. He did not participate in the discussion at all. All he really did was force me into tipping my hand and making me need to claim my role all the more relevant to my survival. The problem always has been that I cannot confirm him, but he can confurm me. Then I recall saying that Occam can clear us with an ability he has, and shockingly he is the one who goes bye-bye during the night phase (presumably NK'd?) though its not official yet it seems as his role has not been revealed. So I am now quite pissed off because 2 of the people who would be able to "help" me are gone from the game in one way or another and the other has not bothered to do anything for about 10 days, though PK is still supposedly in the game.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #41) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:52 am

Post by freeko »

Go read post #186 again then.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #42) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:15 pm

Post by freeko »

@raider: I pretty much laid everything out on the table except my exact role pm. There is nothing more I can do with this. Rhinox has it right on the money when he said that PK knows my alignment and I do not know his. I will say that since this is a unconventional game, I am equating what the actual given role I have to the closest thing that I know exists within the mainstream mafia roles. I function exactly like a mason would in a "standard" game. The doctor was called a Pagan Cleric and seemingly required 1 less player to lynch him. So not everything is completely standard, and I presume that many people have little twists like this in their role pms as well. Though I have the basic town win condition of "find the scum", I think I am likely to be an indifferent 3rd party. As I only care about getting to the next town alive. Most of this is all stuff I have said before, a little reading would have shown you this. I know and PK knows that I am town aligned. I do not know his alignment though.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #43) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:42 am

Post by freeko »

Which is exactly why I think Korts is hiding something.

Probable WIFOM alert.

If Occam is dead, we would/should know about that minor detail. If he is alive, then wtf happened to the NK?

With these wild mishmashing of roles, it would not suprise me to see a Commuter/X asa possibility fir Occam. That is speculating on the small chance that he may still be alive in the game.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #44) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:10 am

Post by freeko »

raider8169 wrote: What are your feelings towards PK?
Who is that directed towards? I assume me since you had quoted me earlier. If so, then here is my answer. I want him replaced. hopefully his replace metn could do.. SOMETHING in the game where PK did nothing in our discussion thread in the last game night. Along with obviously being absent for this game day as well. As an extension of this, I would not entirely mind him getting lynched, as I cannot cofirm his alignment. The way the pm I have is worded is so that I am to be suspicious of his alignment right from the start. Though I think it best that we waited for a replacement to shed some light on the situation. I know its a slight contradiction, I really woudl like more information, and I get it either way.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (isolation #45) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:52 am

Post by freeko »

This is unfortunate, we are at an impasse effectively. Is there a possibility of modkilling if no one replaces?
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (isolation #46) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:12 am

Post by freeko »

So you would forego scumhunting to confirm me? As much as I would like this it would on the otherhand almost guarantee a NK coming my way as then everyone would know I am a perfectly safe kill then. I cant say I like this play. Though given the situation I may just have to accept it.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #47) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:55 am

Post by freeko »

My thinking is this. I am not sure either way if PK is scum or not. Not to the point where I would feel that I would vote for the lynch. If he is not scum, then we have wasted a lynch. If you need PK to be lynched to trust me, then I think something is wrong. I would still rather scumhunt as this whole episode is a mere distraction from that. If you all decide to lynch PK, then so be it. I dont agree with this lynch, but I understand why it would happen.

I still think that patience is the proper play. I hope the moderator will do something about this to keep the game moving. With 3 players due to be replaced that is just too many, I would almost call for an abandoned game if nothing comes of this soon.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (isolation #48) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:43 pm

Post by freeko »

Interesting. Exactly enough people around to get one of the lurkers to be replaced out of the game.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (isolation #49) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:40 am

Post by freeko »

Vi, just so you know. The caravan reaches the destination town on the start of day 6. That is listed in the game rules.
Prom King is about as retarded as his username would suggest,
QFT.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #50) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:19 am

Post by freeko »

Freeko says his role PM has an alternate win condition of making it to the next town
I said that my win condition is that I make it to the next town alive, this happens on day 6 (as the rules state). I have made the assumption on my own that surviving until day 6 would be the alternate win condition. It also says that I win when all threats to the caravan are removed.

This is what I have said from the start. The only lies are the ones you are choosing to fabricate out of twisting things away from what they really are.

Last side note, go look up Neighbor from the role wiki, it redirects to Mason. I presume that since we are not sure of each olthers alignments it is more correct to call us neighbors than masons.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #51) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:30 am

Post by freeko »

unvote, vote: freeko for insisting he was confirmed when he's not. Lynch All Liars. If freeko is scum, I'm comfortable letting Vi live a while, but not as confirmed town
WHOA.. hoooold up. To say I missed this from rhinox in post #363 would be an understatement. I sorta skimmed over it and went right to the next post where I adressed that. hell I will even go right from a page of Rhinox's own book and make the quote further into or out of context and make it more damning.
If freeko is scum, I'm comfortable letting Vi live a while, but not as confirmed town.
Now get this right , right from the start. I do not even remotely care about the vorte. Look at the last part.

vote rhinox

Cry OMGUS all you want, but its not about you voting for me. Its about you not wanting people to live when they are confirmed town. Only reason for that is obvious.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #52) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:12 am

Post by freeko »

You should start a machine shop. Your fabrication skills are amazing. Your acting skills need a little work though. You really need to learn how to turn tail and retreat better than this over your obvious screw up.

As for this.
So why is it that when we were actually considering lynching PK, you said you didn't agree with it?
I would not entirely be happy with lynching someone who I was not sure was scum, but I would have done it to move the game forward. In reality I would have been expecting the NK there so I would have been able to get away from this game pretty cleanly and not really care that half the people in the game then are inactive.

Now that your skills at taking things out of context are complete. I now grank you the rank of context knight. You still have a ways to go before you are one with the context of things.

Mod-Edit Votecount 2-5

Rhinox - 3 (Vi, Freeko, Korts)
Vi - 1 (BSG)
Freeko - 1 (Rhinox)

Not Voting - 5 (Megaflareon, Lunar_Tick, Sipylus, Raider, Juls)

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Currently seeking a replacement for Lunar Tick and Sipylus, in that order. Megaflareon has one day to respond to his/her prod.

Deadline is in 17 Days, in case you happen to be wondering.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #53) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:27 am

Post by freeko »

I'd like to know from Freeko what his role is called in the PM.
You tell me yours and I will tell you mine. There will be no other terms or negotiation here.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #54) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:46 am

Post by freeko »

C'MON! this isn't pinging anyone elses Radar as rolefishing, now, on top of everything else?
BSG is the one that is rolefishing. Therefore I will not answer him unless he gives me reaon to. The only reason I would EVER answer a question like this is if he pays the price I want him to. Even you could realize the implications if he is willing to pay my price for information. As I think the only person who would ask that and they say
Noted that you don't want to give information to the town.
is that he himself has something to hide.

The only thing I am doing is taking a blatantly loaded question and turning it on the one who is asking it.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #55) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:18 am

Post by freeko »

Rolefishing when the role is already known? That's new to me...
So it would be more name fishing...And what's bad about that?
Somehow I think its you who are unsure, and need to ask a question that has an obvious and already stated answer.

Actually I think about this more and something popped out. You cant NK me can you? It would be too obvious who did it. The only way you could possibly be able to deal with me, and hide youeslf, is to somehow get me lynched. The problem you now face is that even this will backfire on you. you try and try and try with rhinox to manufacture anything and everything you can , but in the end you end up exposing yourself dont you?
Can you also warn me when your next OMGUS vote is coming?
Not anytime soon, I am perfectly fine with rhinox atm. I might OMGUS the smiley though.. so annoying. Though if you are willing to pay the price, I will answer your question as to the name of my role. Hell, I might even throw in a bonus gift too.
Offer expires while you wait.
Freeko why the sudden change in the way you are posting? I got the impression you were laid back before the replacement and now you are teaming up with VI and being very aggressive. Is anyone else noticeing this?
When i go, I want to make damn sure that you take out some scum after me.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #56) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:28 am

Post by freeko »

@freeko: Die scum.
Right back at ya.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #57) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:19 am

Post by freeko »

Denied.
You will nameclaim - for yourself AND me - and you will do so with no further stipulation.
Nobody else has reason to claim right now, except you and me. And you can do it for both of us.
I do this grudgingly, but since you asked so nicely.

Me = merchant
Vi = my companion

Now to go back to why I referenced making it to the town so often. It is my objective to make it to the town to sell my goods, with my companion. We travel in this caravan for the "safety in numbers" if you will. (I couldnt find a better way to paraphrase this without directly quoting the pm I have)

End of line.

Btw.. lol @ right said fred.. classic!
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #58) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:16 pm

Post by freeko »

FFS.. I will say this one last time. Its a flavor of my role , that I have coem to realize is misinterpreted (by me) to be an alternate win condition. It says that I am only interested in getting to the town in the flavor, and the rules state that I get to the town at the beginning of day 6.

As for my partnber BEFORE Vi came in.. I think Vi put it about right that he was retarded... and inactive. Also the game started right when the site crashed and was moved to a new host, so that kinda hindered things slightly.

I have already said EVERYTHING in my role pm now without directly quoting it. And I made it clear already that it is said that I am to be wary of him. Again not helped by the brainless retard outburst from PK that caused this whole thing to start.

If you want even more, too bad. I cant give it to you because that would mean a verbatim quote of my role pm, I cannot do that.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (isolation #59) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:51 pm

Post by freeko »

Skimming much Juls?

Oh wait, I know its all about still trying to get me lynched since thats what your scum discussion was about in the night time wasnt it? How could you so blatantly miss EVERYTHING thats happened lately? Or did you not get the memo? Appears another read-thru is in order for you I think.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (isolation #60) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:03 am

Post by freeko »

Oh wow. I think I get it.. A (were)wolf in sheep's clothing. What an excellent flavor for this game.

Oh, I guess since you made it multiple choice. The closest answers are B for both of them. Though for the first one I would add that PK is/was a (fill in the blank how you wish)ing idiot. The second one is spot on though.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (isolation #61) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:22 am

Post by freeko »

I mean, I know why you would want to know if you're town - to see if the flavor name is similar in style to your town flavor name... however, we don't know you're town. In a theme game, rolename fishing aka flavor fishing is kinda scummy, since scum need an idea of flavor and names they can use if/when they need to fake claim.
+1

And, to an extent why I did not want to answer him outright in the first place. Though my method of denial was not exactly the greatest it seems.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #62) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:31 am

Post by freeko »

Guess everyone is serious enough about this. Seems now I will get to see how much of a liar Korts is.

unvote

vote: korts
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (isolation #63) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:28 pm

Post by freeko »

FFS are there even enough people playing the game to secure a lynch right now? This is pretty pointless if we cant even get to 6 people for a lynch. Yay way too many inactive players in this game.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #64) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:52 am

Post by freeko »

I think the flavor of this game has Korts being a "wolf in sheep's clothing" if you will. Again its flavor speculation, which got me into a great deal of trouble before, so who knows. I could be overthinking things. Though Korts is the ONLY person to refer to anyone or anything as sheep in this game.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #65) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:41 am

Post by freeko »

VI: Be very well aware that there are NO vanilla roles in this game. It was mentioned by the mod before that there are roles that may appear to be vanilla , but are anything but. I believe this point came up when MM went and fakeclaimed that he was vanilla early in the game. This was right after the cutscene where Korts dropped the hammer on MM on the first page for easy reading.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (isolation #66) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:49 am

Post by freeko »

Oh my..

That should be Vi.. Sorry about that.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (isolation #67) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:58 pm

Post by freeko »

I'm going to unvote for now. I'm intrigued that raider is backing up Korts claim.
Where did he claim? I must have missed something.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (isolation #68) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:02 pm

Post by freeko »

Oh, that im a sheep weaksauce? Yeah great. Thats a load of crap. I fail to see how being a sheep has any bearing on the game at all. Especially with how it relates to the supposed night watch that Korts did on Night 1.

Why not tell us what your role is?
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #69) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:29 am

Post by freeko »

raider wrote: I think I need to toss in their that as long as no one counter claims sheep I am backing up his claim.
And this is possible how?

@Korts: here is a shocker, who did I want lynched at the beginning of this day? Oh, was that you? I think it was. Dont even cry about me being on your bandwagon. I want you lynched bottom line. Now with this horsecrap about you being a sheep. WHY would you take the night watch if you were a sheep? And to think that you also ninja'd that watch right in the middle of the discussion of who would be the best candidate for it. At this point I am also 100% sure you are lying about something.
Korts wrote: I can fullclaim if the majority of town wants me to, but I wouldn't want to, yet.
Get right on that. I fail to see wht the hell a sheep is in this game. If anything is crying out horsecrap, it is this weakass sheep claim. At the least explain to us exactly what a sheep is. And why the hell you chose to be the watch at night KNOWING you are a sheep.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #70) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:28 am

Post by freeko »

But since all of us ITT are scum besides you, what do you have to say about freeko's reasoning for jumping on korts' wagon?
I will asnwer this myself.

I WANT KORTS DEAD. Kthxbye.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #71) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:15 am

Post by freeko »

FFS = For F*ck sake...
Correct.
Uhm... freeko? You were fishing for my role, I was fishing for your flavor name. Two completely different things. In my opinion, what you did is much worse. As I've seen that you want to hear Korts' full claim (What's your reason for that anyway?) I'm really happy with my vote.
The ONLY thing I want to hear from korts is his neck snap after we hang him this day. And I dont think so BSG, I was asking you to reveal what your name was and inexchange I would say mine. I was asking for the same thing you were.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (isolation #72) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:56 am

Post by freeko »

Korts wrote: ...but it definitely hasn't found you any scum yet.
Then prove me wrong.

As for your pointless wall of text known as post #454, what exactly do you want me to answer. There are 0 questions in it. Actually there is one, and I answered it 4 times already. Your claim of being a sheep is probably a false claim given to you in your Role Pm to hide that you are actually a scum (wolf?.. in sheeps clothing of course). There is obviously NO vanilla roles in this game. And the mod has made it clear that ones that have the appearance of being vanilla, are anything but. So the obvious question is what the hell are you exactly?

So now I have a question for you. WTF is a sheep FFS? The only thing you say is that you are a sheep. So how the hell are we to know what a sheep is, enlighten us. The only thing that I can think uf is that you are a wolf in sheep's clothing. I dont think wolves are the town players in this game.

@raidet: Since you can back this up with korts being a sheep, why dont you enlighten us (well jsut me.. really) as to how you can do so? Maybe you can help Korts get me off his back.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (isolation #73) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:37 pm

Post by freeko »

Ok, so you have 4 legs and go Baaa-aah, or whatever. Why pick the night watch then? You can spare me the high horse crap about the pointless bickering. If you actually are a sheep you would have also known that a sheep really woudnt be able to do much in a night watch scenario now woudnt you?
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (isolation #74) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:44 pm

Post by freeko »

raider wrote: Jebus, the night 0 kill was a sheep, that is the other sheep role. Does that answer your question?
Well, Jebus is the mod. I dont really think the mod had a role in this game.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (isolation #75) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:52 am

Post by freeko »

rhinox wrote: I did think that the quick growth of the wagon was odd... but it tells me some things... either most of the town is hungry for blood, there really is some basis for the wagon, or there are scum on the wagon
Ymm.. there is great basis for the wagon. I want korts head on a noose yesterday, that is no suprise to anyone. And if there was scum on the wagon he woulda been outta here already. Look very closely at the only person who was active and did not vote for him.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (isolation #76) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:59 pm

Post by freeko »

Only I have information that says he should be a townie.
Do tell. Its only polite to share right?
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #77) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:09 pm

Post by freeko »

rhinox wrote: Have you even been reading along, freeko?

Korts claimed sheep. Raider can confirm the presence of 1 single sheep, but not more. Raider believes the sheep role to be town.
OF course I have. Here is what doesnt add up.
korts wrote: I am a sheep and I didn't have anything to imply that not every townie would be that
raider wrote: I think I need to toss in their that as long as no one counter claims sheep I am backing up his claim.
raider wrote: I know there is a sheep in this game other then Jebus who died in the opening sceene. If no one else claims sheep then Korts is confirmed sheep. Confirming he is a sheep though does not make him any less town or scum. However, I believe the sheep role to be town. I can not confirm it, unfortunatly.
raider wrote: Without quoting It said 2. One of which was killed off in the opening sceene, for those that dont remember it was revealed as a sheep. So yes, there should be one other sheep.
raider wrote: Not sure how I can enlighten you anymore then I already have. There is another sheep role. I am 100% positive on that. Korts claimed sheep with no counterclaim so I have no reason to not believe his claim. I also think the sheep role is town and thought that as of the start of day 2.
At least one of you is probably lying. Another one of you is lying and protecting your scumbuddy. Last one of you is scum, and I want to lynch you. I will leave it to you to figure it out all by yourseves. If you cannot then I will enlighten you.

Dont worry raider.. after korts, you are next.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (isolation #78) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:45 pm

Post by freeko »

Ok. I will answer them all.

1)blahblah
2)shocker
3)look up at my last post
4)look up some more at it.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (isolation #79) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:22 pm

Post by freeko »

Can we lynch korts now so I can die happy?
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (isolation #80) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:58 am

Post by freeko »

Both.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (isolation #81) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:56 am

Post by freeko »

Vi wrote: freeko. Answer my question.
Did you ask one? I must have missed it.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (isolation #82) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:29 pm

Post by freeko »

[quote+"raider"]
..and then Korts would have lied, and therefor be scum.
[/quote]
Yay, blatant out of context quote. But then its so horribly true. I guess I could shorten it to Korts is scum if i really wanted to doctor it. Leaving in the part about being a liar on top of it is just icing on the cake.

Tunnel vision at its best. Make my dreams a reality.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (isolation #83) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:00 am

Post by freeko »

No thanks.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (isolation #84) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:16 am

Post by freeko »

Korts, it is real simple. I think you are scum. I have already listed why I believe this to be true. You do nothing to coutner this. Therefore I have no reason to belive that you are not scum. The question becomes then, what are you going to do when I flip over exactly waht I have said I was. You will likely end up bening next anyway.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #85) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:53 am

Post by freeko »

tony montana wrote: And you'll happily go to the grave if korts flips what he claims as well?
Yes.

Though what he claims is a load of crap. It is obvious to me that the scum teams plan was to get either myself or (at the time) Prom King lynched. korts even started a wagon on PK when he was inactive in the game. I foolishly agreed to this as it would have most assuredly proven my alignment (stupid me.. I also forgot that it would book my ticket for the NK as well).

IF I am somehow wrong on this, then I dont mind being lynched day 3.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (isolation #86) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:31 am

Post by freeko »

Also, you still haven't answered my question (which I quoted for you some time ago).
I havent seen it, so ask it again?

The reason why I feel so confident in things is that I know I am not wrong on this. Id rather know I went down swinging than watch a bunch of donks screw up what is so obvious to my eyes.

I full well know that I wont live past this day one way or another. If the scum fail in their plan to lynch one of the masons (excuse me neighbors i guess is more correct), then they have to at least carry out the other half and NK one of us.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (isolation #87) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:48 pm

Post by freeko »

Dear Korts,

This is why I want to stomp your guts out and hang you from every tree I could ever find along the path we are taking to get to the town. We can start this journey in a glaxy far far away known as day 1 of this game. Hell this will even show why raider is the next one that should have theri guts stomped out after Korts. First, you just jump right on the first wagon you see in post #68. An interesting note is that post before where RS (out of the game now) interestingly and jokingly called you korts-scum. He may never know how right he is. Right after you jump the wagon, you are somehow "lost" in post #101. In post #108 you post that you know why you are voting for someone(lunartick at the time iirc), yet you never say a reason for it. Onto Post #131 you go as you are the first to mention that someone(me) is fishing for masons (which I actually am so who knew right?) and get right onto voting for me. Of course there woudlnt be any reason for any of this if post #151 never existed and Promking didnt make what is easily the blunder of the game so far.

So of course you make the mandatory move of unvoting several posts later. And end up on a completely different wagon, but not before you obviously hatch your plan in post #195. Obviously you cant kill a mason via lynch, its just stupid to do that. On the other hand your gearshift here is what was the first clue. After monkeymans obvious slip on post #193, the choice was clear on who had to go day 1 wasnt it? Of course post #210 hapened, which was a very weak vote and an obvious onformation gathering attempt that resulted in the lynching of the doctor, and your first relevant slip on post #222. " I cannot imagine sheep as clerics".

The hammer was attributed to Sipylus (also no longer in the game) though I dont believe that to be correct from a timelime standpoint. With post #241 raider makes his first move to the scumdar, though he doesnt just jump right in and assure himself the watch for the night. That was instead made by (guess who?) on post #256 ninjaing the watch away from those who were considering who should have taken it. This is for one obvious reason I can think of, if the scum are on watch, then they might accidentally look the other way when somdone gets ganked. AFter promiosing me that he willshow everything in the watch pm on post #260 , we get treated to a halfassed paraphrase in post #263. So of course then you and raider have a small discussion trying to debunk the value of the night watch as a nighttime "red herring" that is not relevant to the game other than flavor. This happens immediately after the second day starts in the next few posts. The night kill target was the biggest threat to the plans for the next day in Occam who stated in post #186 that he could confirm myself and (at the time) PK.

Everything else is pretty much out on the table as to why I want you gone. Plus I dont care for these long walls of crap anyway. Its a pain in the ass to type it much less any of you read it.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (isolation #88) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:58 pm

Post by freeko »

Oh expect chapter 2 of why I want to stomp korts guts out later tomorrow.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (isolation #89) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:58 pm

Post by freeko »

Dear Korts,

I did not finsih my letter last time as I had to chaperone a college valentines day semi-formal dance. That does not change the fact that your guts still need to be stomped out. I believe that I left off right after the start of day 2. After fome pretty owrthless banter we puick back up with #324 where you go after a person who isnt even in the game at all at this point, bringing the vote to l-2 if I am not mistaken (if scum were not already on the vote here they could score an easy lynch here now couldnt they, suprisingly its not a shocker to think they already are). A few posts later he decides that in post #328 he would have no problem letting me watch, after telling rhinox the same thing earlier. Could this be a way by which one could cause Rhinox and I to fight over who should watch at the end of day 2 if the lynch plan works on PK?

Now the game stalls out for a while. And with this comes some pointless random crap and a replacement, who starts a wagon. A few ppsts later you are on yet another wagon (the 4th of the game if I counted right so far) on Rhinox with post #372. Another little side tidbit is that you are almost always the 3rd person on the wagon. AFter post #408 and you get ripped apart by Vi (rightfully so) we realize the sad truth of this game is that there are just no active players and no one even picks up on this wagon until much later. With the apapreanace of raider #423 almost cementing the fact that raider and korts are scum-buddies this game. First not understanding how his buddy got wagoned, and then finishing off the post by generating his own take on the flavor of the roles. Korts finally get around to flaining around a random vote in #430 after posting a random roleclaim of being a SHEEP! wtf.

Wno I want to have pork chops every day until you get lynched. First this implies that a sheep was watching over the caravan on the first night (fat lot of good that does right?) And also got raider to start the BS machine going to save his buddy on post #439. Then in po9st #450 foes so far as to start his confirmation of korts being a confirmed sheep, and that he officially is backing up his claim. Then brings up the best point ever. If korts is a sheep, how could a sheep talk? Then in post #454 korts hints at a sheep being a "possible power-role"?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? hmm, nah still need a few more ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?. Yeah, a sheep... and a power role.. yeah right. #455 bring hsi buddy raider in to make sure everyone knows that Korts is now a confirmed sheep. but then convolutes his own words right thereafter to make no sense what so ever. Again raider with #460 saying that there are 2 sheep and that the mod is one and korts is the other. This was later shot down somewhat by the mod as saying that the mod flavor kill to start the game was just that.

So now I have that tingly little feeling that either Korts or raider are lying. One is lying about their role and the other lying to save their newfound pet sheep. #469 gets us somewhere. Korts states that he is a useful role. So what the hell use is a sheep? So from what I can tell you are a talking sheep. Thats just an amazing ablity isnt it? Can you fetch and roll over too? Bah, screw it, just play dead.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (isolation #90) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:03 am

Post by freeko »

Vi wrote: Anyway, a friendly reminder to freeko... this game is supposed to be vanillaless. In other words, a sheep is, if not a power role, manipulable by some other power role.
My speculation is that the "sheep" are in fact "wolves in sheeps clothing". It would certainly fit the flavor of the game. Along with Korts alluding to his role having some manner of relevance. At this point I would almost be satisfied learning what relevance a sheep would actually have. Again, I can only think of one thing, damn my one track mind.
rhinox wrote: My thinking is that either they're both scum...
By George, I think he got it.

Anyways enough of that. Is it a shocker that up until very recently , both korts and raider were parking their votes on me? Along with BSG out of pretty much nowhere. Something tells me that its time to go barking up another tree. Though I certainly wouldnt mind stomping Korts guts out even still.

Maybe its time to go bother raider some. Though I dont really gett that warm and fuzzy feeling from either BSG (omgus for sure :) or Juls. Maybe if there are 3 scum then thats the scum team right there. This is of course pure speculation, and I just cant get past korts being a scum either (damn that one track mind again..)
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (isolation #91) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:34 am

Post by freeko »

I wonder, if I start to push on raider. Would korts come flying to his defense like raider came to korts' defense?

This might be the only time I will do thins until korts gets lynched.

unvote
vote raider

Hmm, but wait. Maybe we should look at BSG because that little #@$! has a vote on me too. Hell, why not..

unvote
vote BSG

If for no other reason than the show is starting to suck again, and a blatant delayed OMGUS. But I dont really think this would do any good, I dont really have any info that makes me want to vote for you. Maybe I locked into someone so hard that you slipped past. Nah, I think there is ean even better target still.

unvote
vote Juls

Mainly becuase Vi made a case for it. Though I will say I dont agree with it. Juls could very well be scum, and most likely partnered with BSG + someone previously inactive. Hmm.. On that note...

unvote
vote tubby

I just looked at post #599 and wehnt WTFOMGWTFOMGWTF. Then I tried to comprehend what was said and went OMGWTFWTFOMGWTF some more. First of all I think I made it clear why I want korts guts stomped out. Second, you are speculating and reaching VERY FAR with what you say here. Almost as bad as riaders flavor fabrication earlier in the day. It is amazingly apparent that tubby here hasnt read pretty much anything. As raider has staed that thera re 2 sheep and in doing so confiremd korts as being a sheep and attempted to say jebus was the other one (which is horsecrap). So your argument is pretty much shredded by everything that was stated before you even made the argument. Or maybe you could be the other sheep? Who knows, who cares. Pay attention to who is claiming what and how they do it. Something tells me you missed a few details along the way.

Then again what exactly is a sheep in this game anyway? Its certainly not vanilla. We already know that. And to think our poor little lamp chop thought everyone was a sheep before makes me think that his being a sheep is quite plausible. Though I still cant figure out what kind of sheep would be able to talk.

unvote
vote korts

I still want to stomp your guts out. If you are a sheep and you chose to watch at night, you would know you arent very observant or cognisant of what is happening around you. This makes me think that you are a liar (hell im pretty sure you are lying). Maybe I can actually believe this outlanish claim of yours. But I cannot believe that you think everyone is/was a sheep when the twilight for day 1 was happening. You slipped up and its most likely that you should be the one pressured some more. If for no other reason then to expose your buddy raider for the piece of trash scum he is. Though I am more confident now about him being scum that you for the time being. Its a gut feeling at best, but all the signs are pointing this way.

unvote
vote raider
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (isolation #92) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:29 pm

Post by freeko »

Thats about what I expected from you.
Ok someone explain the korts bandwagon. I dont recall Korts doing anything that deserved to be lynched.
Yup. Steeeeerike 1. Oh here is the next pitch. It lloks like it might have caught the corner.
Im sure the flavor is that one wants to make all the money for themselves or something and when no one is looking will take out the other person.
Yep, strike 2 on the outside corner. Already an 0-2 count, guess its time to get a little defensive. Gotta expand the zone and make sure you dont strike out now. Anyways, seems the pitcher took his sign and here is the windup. The pitch...
I would have to role claim to explain more and not sure if people wish for me to do that. It would explain why I have more information day 2 then I did day one.
Hmm, fouled that one off. Seems the coach is coming out to talk things over with the pitcher. Time for a commercial break. Dont really want to claim scum now do you?
I think I need to toss in their that as long as no one counter claims sheep I am backing up his claim.
It seemed to fit the picture I was expecting regarding someone having a sheep role. I knew that Korts said something sheep like before but I took that originally as he was trying to draw out the sheep.

Just think though, the sheep wanted to stay up and watch, and yet can talk too...
Nevermind that what you say is that you confirm korts sheep claim, but then you try to backstab him and undermine him here. I never really paid too much attention to that before. Its amazing what you get to see during the breaks in the action and the cameras are just rolling on random stuff. Thats the one that I read over and over again and try to figure out exactly where was this trying to go.
I know there is a sheep in this game other then Jebus who died in the opening sceene. If no one else claims sheep then Korts is confirmed sheep. Confirming he is a sheep though does not make him any less town or scum. However, I believe the sheep role to be town. I can not confirm it, unfortunatly.
Without quoting It said 2. One of which was killed off in the opening sceene, for those that dont remember it was revealed as a sheep. So yes, there should be one other sheep.
Again more circle jerking.
I confirmed his sheep claim because I know there is another sheep. I also think the role is town based. I think this would be stupid to keep to myself giving I could possibly save a town role(as I said I think he is town).
Ummm.. ok. Right. Time to step out of the batters box for a econd, gott think over wahts coming , the count is 0-2 still.
Rhinox has said some things that has made me wonder if he is just trying to get anyone lynched. TBH I really wish we had those replacements in. They hold alot of information that could really push the game in the right direction.
Coincidence that you now throw suspicion on Rhinox, who is the same person Korts has defaulted to voting on when he hasnt had a vote on me? Seems you are back in the batters box waiting for the pitcher to take a sign.
Jebus, the night 0 kill was a sheep, that is the other sheep role.
They could counter claim as say they sheep. Meaning that either Korts of the replacement lied.
They refers to the 3 people who are at the time not in the game yet. Seems something doesnt add up here now does it. Well lets see how much more drivel we can find...
Only I have information that says he should be a townie.
I knew there was a sheep role and another role that is attached to it somehow.
Ok, so korts is a sheep and here now you say someone is attached to it somehow. I think they just cut to a commercial break for th favorite soap opera, as the lie turns. Oh wait maybe that was jsut the announcers. Looks like they just keep on rolling now that teh snowball started tumbling down the hill.
Anyways, I know that their are 2 sheep. I know that one of the two sheeps is dead and was named Jebus. You can blame the mod for that one but I dont think it is going to do you any good.
Before it was one sheep, then 2, then 1 then 2 then 1, and now 2 again... Come on now. And then the mod steps in with this little nugget that bashes apart your entire smoke and mirros act up to that point.
Mod-reminder: NPC's are never more than flavor.
GG raider. You are obviously lying. Oh look that fastball just got blown right by you for strike 3 now didnt it.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (isolation #93) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:45 am

Post by freeko »

Why not just do it now? Afraid someone will shred your fakeclaim since you wont know what everyone is yet?
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (isolation #94) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:32 am

Post by freeko »

Well, you and korts are the ones I have pegged. Both of you have said that you will claim .. korts ages ago.

Either way its a valid question. If you are going to claim anyway, whats the problem with doing it now?

Only reason that comes to mind is you want to get a feel for your fakeclaim before you make it.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (isolation #95) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:41 am

Post by freeko »

But seriously, sheep, keep your mouth shut, and lets stop this premature claiming, sheep or not.
Because lynching the claimed and uncountered neighbor(s?) is obviously the right play. If I am not scum then Vi obviously is? Thats certainly the scum path to victory this game.

I see you have no interest in scumhunting, but then neither does anyone else in this game it seems.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (isolation #96) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:14 am

Post by freeko »

No it just shows that there are exactly 0 people interested in actually playing this game.

That you dont want a massclaim is almost irrelevant. That you want everyone to shut up about even claiming anything at all.. that is relevant. You certainly arent offering any other options to hunt the scum, yet you shut down the one avenue that was even remotely open.

Oh. I forgot to do this.

unvote
vote: BSG

for parking a vote on me forever, not even remotely justifying it, and being a lurking piece of trash.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (isolation #97) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:12 am

Post by freeko »

Huh?
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (isolation #98) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:54 pm

Post by freeko »

i am voting freeko because i believe his wild posting and accusation are a smoke scree very anti town, I have seen nothing of value come from him yet, if he is town is fail, but i believe him clever scum
Yeah, thats not claiming stupid (if not scum) right there. Not only is this not a sentence, but it fits right into the plan of the scum planning to setup their lynches. They will lynch me then Vi to win the game.

For those of you who dont quite understand how it works, and for those of you who arent even playing the game (that would be all 7 of you). the scum lynch me today and then after I flip NK someone relevant. They then go after Vi on the basis that if I wasnt scum the Vi obviously is.

Now stupid, either produce something game related (like maybe some evidence to counter my claim... which NO ONE HAS DONE YET btw) or get your fucking vote off of me.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (isolation #99) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:01 am

Post by freeko »

but i do think freeko scum.
You know what. Aside from me wanting to be lynched and out of this game so I can join another one elsewhere. What possible evidence could you have to substantiate this?

Can you counter my claim? That would be a quick way to see that I am lying.

I am full well convinced that its the scum plan to lynch me today. Then when its (most likely lylo) tomorrow Vi gets it, becuase I wasnt scum so their speculation would simply be that Vi obviously was the scum.. though I am pretty certain that neither of us are. I can only speak for myself on that one.

So in the end you are saying that you are going to lynch a confirmed neighbor with no counter or reason to even think that I am scum. Except thats the scum plan for the day so you are just going to stick to it.

Outstanding.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (isolation #100) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:23 am

Post by freeko »

It would not be just because freeko was lynched Vi is next.
This is the problem. Lynching me when you know I am MUCH more likely to be town than scum, is absolutely retarded. Its also the scum's plan to win the game. This I am certain of.
Yes I was thinking that but you have shown no intention for helping out town and instead you just want to lynch anyone as long as it is not yourself.
Umm.. right. For the record I am the ONLY person to be actively playing this game the entire time so far. Excuse me for reaching a bit when less than half the people in the game actually btoher to play it.

I will say this. I no longer have any desire to play this game. I will replace out if I last the day. I dont want to waste my time arguing with tubby over whats more retarded, his play or his self.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (isolation #101) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:46 am

Post by freeko »

If you bothered to play the game AT ALL, then there might be something. Though you only prove yourself to be a moron more and more. Look at the 3rd quote, then the 4th. This shows you arent even looking in the thread at all and only looking at your scumbuddy cue cards in the quick topic. Hell you even admit that you arent even looking at anyone else, much less my neighbor partner UNTIL AFTER this plays out.

So now im thinking this.

unvote

vote: tubby

You seem content to do NOTHING but sit on the sidelines and snipe at your marked target. Since you have offered nothing into the game since you started, maybe now would be a good time to start.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (isolation #102) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:18 am

Post by freeko »

Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:53 am
Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:52 am
Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:05 am

So it took you 13 minutes to come to the conclusion that vi is town? Of course you offer up as much evidence to this effect as you do for justifying a vote on me. Even if I gave you the benefit of the doubt from your first post today, thats an hour to read the whole topic over?

Try actually playing the game next time instead of posting something irrelevant. Lurking, skimming, and who knows what else. Excellent scumhunting on your part.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (isolation #103) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:01 am

Post by freeko »

rhinox wrote: a)paranoid
b)an asshole
c)scum
d)any and all of the above
Nice more mulitple choice. I like those. Again the answer is B. Though if you added in eccentric and arrogant they would both fit in just as well.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (isolation #104) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:20 am

Post by freeko »

Post times tell all. His first of the day was an hour beforehand. I actually yanked the wrong one it should have been the one at 8:56. Nonetheless that was the first post and was a little more than an hour before the riveting evidence that tubby produced in the evaluation of Vi being town. Though I think that whole "I'm gonna look at Vi/Pk now" is shenanigans. Even if he started when he made the first post at 8:53, thats still an hour (which i noted in the beginning) to re-read the entirety of the thread and then go back and look for all the past games.

Between the riveting conclusion that was reached, and the lack of ANY presentation of .. well anything.. I think its safe to assume it was a smoke and mirrors act or skim-job.

@Rhinox: Whats with the trick question on the multiple choice? Letter D is a rather loaded answer isnt it? Seems like something I would be trying to do to you. Any or all of the above? ORLY.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (isolation #105) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:01 am

Post by freeko »

I actually didnt know you (or anyone) could do that. I learned something just now. Though what good is reading someons posts if you dont also see the context with which they are made? Seems like a great way to make an excuse for misinterpreting something.

Like where you point out my response to korts and calilng it a wifom trap. Completely wrong. I was full well convinced that either myself or PK were going to be nk'd at night at that point. I now realized what the scum plan would most likely be after that. Suffice to say you are fitting into what I believe that plan to be.

My endgoal? Scumhunt, since 5(maybe up to 7) of us actually played for the first 3 weeks of the game day, seems like there is a little catching up to do. So what If I make myself into something of a "red herring" I am done with this game no matter what. More on that later.

Lastly, I dont know.

I do know that this game is a waste of my time. So I dont even care if I am lynched at this point. Im leaving the game irreguardless of how the game day plays out. Since I personally am beyond frustrated with this game and its lack of play. I will at least play the game day out. Its god damn pathetic that the scum will most likely win this game because there will be like 4 posts made by the entirety of the game after I am gone. I even just used the silly search to realize how many people in this game have done absolutely NOTHING in the game.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (isolation #106) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:16 am

Post by freeko »

Oh im around too. Have been for the last 3 days, but the site is now finally working again. (for the time being)
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (isolation #107) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:33 am

Post by freeko »

God damnit. From what I seem to have missed over the last few days, tubby once again is still clueless. BUT I have to put a vote somewhere of use to me. I will say this is purely to save my own ass more than I think afatchich is scum.

unvote
vote: afatchic

I would much rather off tubby, raider. or korts. I think their times will come soon enough. Though I am not so convinced of korts now because others are finally playing the game.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (isolation #108) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:47 am

Post by freeko »

Personally, I would be happy if you took afatchic and replaced those votes with votes on BSG. Look at BSG posts in isolation, especially ones that were made lately. (I use the term lately rather loosely). Just for the record, there are a total of 24 posts made from BSG the entire game until now. For someone to be in the game and only post 24 times.. something isnt right.

4 posts on jan 8th after the servers took a crap.
4 posts from jan 9th -11th (so thats a 3rd of the posts made already)
2 more on the 13th and another on the 17th of jan.
2 total at the end of jan (25th and 28th)

Thats 13 of 24 posts (about 54% of total) made before this month even started.

The vote was parked on me on feb 3rd, along with a huge flurry of 6 posts. so that leaves 5 posts made between feb 3rd and now. Not throwing out any posts for lack of any relevant content (there are a few that would qualify), this would be the definition of a lurker no?
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (isolation #109) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:03 pm

Post by freeko »

Consider it a 20th anniversary celebration of the vote that was parked on me. Well, it will be 20 days tomorrow so I guess why not. Aside from that vote being parked on me, there isnt anything on BSG.

Its a WIFOM situation with BSG, if antoher prod gets slapped on BSG, then there will be a forced replacement. On the other hand that vote has been on me for 20 days. Nothing has been offered in relevant game play in about 10 days. Lurker opportunistic scum go?
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (isolation #110) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:03 pm

Post by freeko »

So, should we look at you instead?
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (isolation #111) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:26 am

Post by freeko »

Well afatchic has been even less useless than BSG has been. Now thats saying something. 4 posts the entire game and 0 of them are game related. Well, maybe I can give half credit for one of them. The rest are "oh deary me I need to catch up". Blatant stall tactic? Though it seems that even at L-2 afatchic seems to be in absolutely no hurry to even bother mounting any manner of defense at all. From joining in on the 14th (at least this is where afc acknowledges into the thread amidst technical difficulties beforehand) There has been a 7 day spread that offers nothing to the game except "i'll catch up soon" (but im blatantly stalling).

I seem to sense a disturbance in the force here though. And it is not in the same way as BSG. Maybe its just that I am celebrating the 20th anniverasry of BSG's parked vote on me today. Its inherently up to you guys, but also of consideration.. raider (korts supposed "buddy" in all this) still has a vote parked on me as well.

@korts: got anything to say about your "buddy" raider at the moment?

@bsg & afatchic: got
ANYTHING
to say
AT ALL
?

Admittedly I am voting afatchic out of self preservation, though I personally would like to be voting BSG instead.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (isolation #112) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:50 pm

Post by freeko »

I said (and had korts blessing) early in in the game day that I wanted to watch. I still say that this holds true. This way I can put to bed any animosity against korts with real first hand information of what happens during the watch.

I am actually at L-3 I had afatchic take raiders place for 3 votes on me. Whereas afatchic is at L-1. The only people able to hammer are those who switch off me (not likely at all to happen at this point) which leaves Korts and tubby. Rubby had a vote on me so I doubt he would want to hammer.. so Korts.. Im certain the die is cast here, go for it.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (isolation #113) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:04 pm

Post by freeko »

BSG is a he?

Film at 11 it seems.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (isolation #114) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:47 pm

Post by freeko »

Academic question - how bad could No Lynch be?
Statistically speaking there is no way to evaluate it, but I am relying on my poker instinct here when I say this. I think it would be worse (more so in the long run) for the town to no lynch right now. What follows is my opinion on the matter. Take it for what its worth (not much).

I have to break this down somewhat. no lynching means that only 1 person is (potentially) removed leaving 9 left. This player will be a threat to the scum team in all likelyhood as I cant fathom one of the mostly inactives being removed. This does the town no different than if we were to have mislynched afatchic and someone disappears into the night. That leaves 8 left. My guess is that it doesnt affect much going into the next game day as there will still be at least one more opportunity for the town to get it right.

Though this changes things if there are 2 or 3 scum players in this game. If there are 2 then whatever, this lynch or mislynch as it may be is irrelevant. If there are 3 then either way you cut it, the town side is 2 misses away from losing right now. the no lynch will only serve to aide the scum by removing a players from the town side, and thereby making it easier for them to potentially sway someone to vote with them and win the game the next day after the second potential mislynch.

Assuming my reads on people are correct (yeah right) I can put a value at around 50/50 on this lynch. If I were at the poker tables I would be in a postiition where I would want to call just to see the hand. Remember that no information was given on the N1 disappearance, so I assume that the N2 disappearance will also result in no reveal either. The only way to get concrete information to move forward with, is to lynch (correctly or not).

Of course there are things that I am looking for at the start of day 3 if a replacement for me is not found (I will stay in the game until I am replaced, I will officially request at the end of the game day as I had also stated earlier)
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (isolation #115) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:59 pm

Post by freeko »

Yet here you are at L-1. If it wouldnt be a good thing for the town to lynch you, now would be a decent time to do something about it. But, hey what do I know.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (isolation #116) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:55 am

Post by freeko »

I dont get it. What the hell is afatchic doing? I dont even think that when I get pissed off that even I am this bullheaded. 7 posts this page alone and absolutely nothing from them. I think its time korts claimed for afatchic, enough is enough.

This is bad comedy and someone needs to change the channel right now.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (isolation #117) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:11 am

Post by freeko »

tubby216 wrote:korts i'm thinkin he wants you to hammer there by revealing afatchic's role
Ya, I rushed that a bit. That is what I intended. Just get it over with korts.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (isolation #118) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:14 pm

Post by freeko »

Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:50 am

anyways i should be finishing me read soon now
that it actually lets me reply.
That was 10 days ago. And the beginning of the most blatant load of crap in this game so far aside from someone who was awarded a darwin award in this game already for claiming that they were a vanilla townie.
Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:56 pm

...Just wanted to let yall know i haven't forgotten about yall though.
Umm ok. This was 8 days ago. Cue the elevator music, we might be on hold for a while.
Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:29 am

so im just posting to let everyone know i haven't forgotten about you, but i just haven't finished completely reading.
Ok, So it takes more than a week to read this? Right. Stall more please.
Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:50 pm

Anyways, didn't realize deadline was so soon, ill try my best to get my thoughts up by wed.-ish.
Um, wow. Ask and ye shall receive it seems. More obvious and blatant stalling here. "Well I am gonna do something 2 days from now when I could have actually done something about it here and now instead." Sure you are.
Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:56 pm

...then ill come home and finish my read hopefully.
Right.. of course you will. 10 days after you originally said you would finish your read.. you still have failed to do so. Nevermind that you are on L-1 and wont claim, yet made at least 3 posts to comment on your role and how great it was. This is beyond all rational thought at this point. Its a mockery of this game and everyone attempting to actually play it. Oh, aside from a pretty blatant OMGUS vote on me, what have you added into the game during these 10 days?
NOTHING
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (isolation #119) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:16 pm

Post by freeko »

And also, my thoughts on 779 is that he is scum, trying to push a bit harder to get me hammered before i do get a reread in since he is second in the votecount and knows if i can start to contribute, he is gonna be lynched.
Or you didnt bother reading the rules there skimmapotamus. Squirm more. I am pushing because I am sick of you jerking everyone around for more than 10 days and doing nothing.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (isolation #120) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:57 pm

Post by freeko »

Learn to read.
Wow the pot calling the kettle black much?

Nonetheless, you can read what is posted last as you obviously respond to it, yet you cannot be bothered to do something that you have said you would do over 10 days ago at this point. Hypocrite? I think so. I really dont care, once the game day ends I am gone from this game one way or another, so I reallty dont give a rats ass about your worthless taunts.

**Begin WIFOM + OMGUS**

The only thing keeping you in this game is that you are failing to claim for the time being and one of the 2 people that could hammer you is refusing to do so for the time being. The other I suppose would be a scumbuddy because he is as equally clueless as you, though just barely less worthless.

You are obviously stalling for time because you cannot think of a fake claim that would fit. You are not town because of blah blah blah, I heard it all before thrown at me this game. Shockingly it all now applies to you. Just like BSG has done nothing but park a vote on me for over 20 days on me you are obviously jerking us all around now. You have this epic fairy tale in your head that this claim of yours is going to save you. Yet you fail to realize that the anemic pace of this game really wont help you by delaying. What do you really think is going to happen? (Hell I like multiple choice so why not)

A) You jerkass around long enough that you get lynched by korts?
B) Nobody gives a rats ass about what you claim and korts pwns you anyways.
C) Someone actually believes you and since you jerked around so long there is a no lynch.

The long and short of it is simple, you chose to join this game and then all you have done is jerk us around for 10 days and not play the game. What do you expect? A red carpet treatment?
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (isolation #121) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:28 am

Post by freeko »

I still want to stomp korts guts out. I put it aside for the time being as actually playing the game is muchmore relevant than having some worhtless squabble to kill time. This will likely be the definitive piece of information for me to use in judging korts actions so far. I am still convinvced that a sheep in this game would essentially be the wolf in sheeps clothing.

Of course I could be wrong and the night watch is just something to argue over, which I am perfectly fine with. Only way for me to know and to put my suspicions to rest is to do it.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (isolation #122) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:22 am

Post by freeko »

Well i think Rhinox is scum, so i would really prefer if he didn't watch.
So... who isnt scum in your little world?
I suspect he might even try to make something up as town just because he wants you dead so badly.
Noted.

It is a rather interesting WIFOM situation that the night watch entails. At the least we all know that I am not a sheep. Therefore I should be able to process things a little better than what a sheep should be able to do. In reality I think I would only use the night watch information for my analysis of where korts stands. I dont know how much information was withheld or changed by the "sheep" that watched N1. I could also make a WIFOM on korts witholding information because he infact was scum as well. Easiest way to make sure your buddies get away free and clear is to be the watcher and conveniently look the other way.

I could go on and on with more circular logic, but its pointless. It doesnt get anywhere. Another thing I dont think will go anywhere is if Juls gets more path information after N2 is over with.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (isolation #123) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:04 pm

Post by freeko »

my role pm specifically states i cannot be lynched today
epic fail upon epic fail upon epic fail. Maybe using a different strategy would have helped you avoid this minor oversight.
tubby wrote: i would not be a good choice for watch
I guess you can elaborate on this come day 3 if you are still around.

I will pull a korts now

WATCH
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (isolation #124) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:33 am

Post by freeko »

Well korts, at least I believe you now about the watch. Completely worthless red herring.

Good going to whoever pwnt Juls.
Seems like freeko is also an incompetent watcher. Doesn't tell me anything I wanted to know, however, because I did not want freeko to watch.
Its obviously a fairly worthless red herring, next one is all yours if you want it. Though take a look at this first.
juls wrote: And just an FYI, on D1 the path Kiro got from the mod was Path A.
Well, we know thats a lie, and pretty irrelevant. The path choice could be a red herring as well. Time will tell I guess.
juls wrote: Got a minute between class...I would say my top 3 are me->rhinox->BSG.
scum, X, nk target. Whats the blank in this equation class?
juls wrote: Why freeko? Before I thought Rhinox had shown interest in watching.
juls wrote: I would like for it to be Rhinox.
Something tells me he wants his teammate watching isntead of someone he doesnt know.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (isolation #125) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:34 am

Post by freeko »

Wow raider, way to let minor little details like the name of the game slip past your comprehension. Its only calld
Wollf and the Traveler's Road
FFS. Sot it shouldnt be much of a shocker that there are wolves. Though now I really want to know if my "wolf" in sheep clothing" theory holds water or it if would just be too easy to think that.

@Vi: I try to see the big pitcure, and it wouldnt have been me if I didnt cover everything in the discussion. (And I think you are the only one left I havent pissed off yet :) gotta get em all) niether of us have even asked the other the first fundamental question yet. Though I put that on the site crashing, which sabotaged the pre-game. And PK being a smacktard. Doesnt matter, now I think I know enough.

@rhinox: You look really bad to me right now. Maybe instead of trying to get a claim from someone else, this is about the time you should be claiming I think. With the information brought to light over the night phase (Juls the first scum to be revealed) it makes you look really bad. I think you should be todays lynch.

I will be V/LA for the next 3 days, I anticipate being back on friday with sporadic ability to be here in the interim.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (isolation #126) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:41 am

Post by freeko »

Wow, yeah... so thanks for making me sound stupid
You look stupid too, but thats besides the point. Sorry, I just couldnt resist.

Wow, act now and get one free insult directed towards you at no extra charge. Offer expires while you wait. Now back to the regularly scheduled programming.

I think Rhinox is in a position that needs him to be claiming moreso than you do at this point. Rhinox I believe is most closely associated with Juls, and we know Juls alignment now. So the question I want to know is what does that make Rhinox?This is a question I feel should be answered above all other things at this point.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #865 (isolation #127) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:46 am

Post by freeko »

I think its Juls actions at the end of day 2 that make me skeptical of you. The way he acts , and the revealed perspective of it, makes it look like he is trying to set things up so that his scumbuddy rhinox gets the watch. So that the plans of the scum are not interfered with. Hopefully I screwed it all up again for the scum. Though the watch I took seems to be irrelevant for all intents for gameplay. It ruled out korts as a liar about the night watch, and that was much of my antimosity towards him on day 2. Last point I have on you is that during day 2 with the voting done by Juls and yourself. Every time one of you voted on a wagon, the other almost immediately followed onto the wagon with a vote. There were 4 times this occured (Vi/PK, korts, myself, and the lynch)so if nothing else, explain the voting to me if you would.
leaving a very small group in which to find the rest of the scum - Me,
freeko, Vi,
and tubby
Would it help if I ruled out Vi and myself from this list. Fatso is one I am wary of myself, he is jackassing around alot, almost the same way that Juls did. By simply stopping any relevant scumhunting. Except fatso doesnt ever really do ANY scumhunting whatsoever. Aside from a bout of him vs me, he has done nothing the entire game. I could make a case for him over you. Though I think you get the tunnel vision award korts got for day 2. I think out of the 30 posts that fatso made, maybe 5? are actually worthy of being considered to have any content at all.

Maybe this game is just that easy now and its you and fatso that gotta go for the travelling town to win the game. That is how I see it.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (isolation #128) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:59 pm

Post by freeko »

Im am suprised that the pairing of people were not broken up by kills.(Korts, me) (Vi, freeko).
You arent the only one, though I expected one of you guys to be the Nk target. AS was disclosed already I didnt see how Vi or myself would have been Nk'd.
It wasnt me but I am sure everyone is going to say the same thing.
I have my suspicions as to who it is. Its one of 2 people that I do not have enough of a read on atm. Everyone else is essentially pegged to being town or scum in my mind at this point. Its just a matter of execution at this point, and I mean that in most every sense of the word.

The only thing I need ot figure out who of the 3 are scum between rhinox, fatso, and Tony. Since we already know I dont really care for rhinox or fatso too much. Time to go after Tony a bit. Lets see where to start. Hmm, I cant find a good place to start. Maybe since he was not off to a good start taking a while to figure out what the role of the D1 lynch actually was.

He is all over the place. Almost right off the bat, he pegs Juls as scum and in the same post votes for Korts. This is the first alarm bell that went off when I isolated his posts. The problem is I dont know what to make of it. Good guess maybe?

The consensus is that he claimed sheep #2 if I am not mistaken, yet I thnk in his next post he took that claim back. That he later reclaimed sheep and says that his "im not a sheep" thing was a joke? I dont get it. Are you afraid of a counterclaim? Adding it all up just doesnt compute. Thats really the only thing I find strange with him.

I dont care about the votes on me, who hasnt voted for me really? So thats no shocker there. He does seem to go after korts (who was already claimed as a sheep for some time) rather repeatedly during D2. The only thing I want clarified by him is whats up with you and korts?

Should any consideration be given to him being the hammer vote on D2 as well?
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (isolation #129) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:15 am

Post by freeko »

Notice: V/LA until Friday.

I will have limited time and availability until friday. Not sure if I posted this before, but now I know how thigns are going to play out. There was a snowstorm that delayed eveything by a day. I had initially thought I would be back to normal on friday. This is not the case.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (isolation #130) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:11 am

Post by freeko »

so I thought maybe there was something in your night conversation to push freeko so low on your list of suspisions.
Vi thankfully left out most of the good insults that I had written when the summarry of our discussion was posted before. Aside from those omissions, I can verify that was a pretty good indication of what we conversed about. My thinking is that I wasnt too heavy on juls, as I asked vi for a clarification. The second is that I also mentioned that I think I could have made a case against Vi or BSG in the last post I made as well. Being neither of us actually ever asked each other about our alignments, who knows.

What makes it all so humorous to me is how horribly horribly wrong I was at the end of day 2. About the only thing I got right was that neither of us were going to be the NK target. I really thought the NK would be either korts or raider. And I was wrong about everyone else with my reads. I thought BSG more towards scum, mostly for the 20 day vote park. That obviously was wrong, as BSG "disappeared" (NK'd). Juls also flipped wolf (scum) making me a whopping 0-2. Aside from that I was rather enlightened by the happenings of night 2. Vi did a good job of smacking some sense into me, and the kills made a few more things make sense. Kinda unfortunate that the night watch ended up being a true red herring of a decision.

As a random sidenote.. is tubby even playing this game at all? What the hell was that last post he just made? Welcome to the I am not paying attention to anything at all department.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (isolation #131) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:28 am

Post by freeko »

Vi wrote: 1) This is a coincidence. A staggering coincidence, but nonetheless. Move along, nothing to see.
This would be the proper choice.

I was simply wrong about BSG. I only had one relevant thing to go on with BSG, and that was the parked vote. At least 21 days it was parked on me, and no one called it out, asked for some manner of explanation, or any justification at all for that vote.

As for raider, my suspicion of raider still stands. Nothing has happened since either the conversation or the aftermath of the night phase that makes me think anything different. Again, speculation. Give me enough time I could speculate up a whole routine better than the original from The Princess Bride, but thats not important. The reason I even brought up BSG or raider is because I was on the fence with them. My personal feeling about it was clouding what I should have been looking at.

Though Vi, you do a good job of showing how I am thinking of who the likely NK target will be. Then doing a 180 after the fact and trying to play my staement of still being suspicious of raider as a contradiction. Now, if I had said that BEFORE the NK, you might be onto something.

Hell, lets do some mudslinging thats completely unproductive while I am at it.

From the night conversation.
If Juls and TonyMontana are scum,
Rhinox is likely Town,
and since he was paying more attention to BSG just listen to him. (Yes, I said that.)
Rhinox should know why I'm doing this. If he doesn't, that sounds like his own fault.
Vote: Rhinox (L-2)
And then there is the secret handshake with a vote from left field that is unvoted 8 posts later.**WIFOM to follow** Vi, if he is town in the night discussion, why are you putting him on l-2 with that vote? You tell him to re-read 2 posts. The one which has our night conversation summary in it. The other one that has pretty much nothing to do with rhinox, but instead focuses on your interest in raiders claim. I guess you do ask why Rhinox wanted to know what we talked about last night. (Of course that question has yet to actually be answered, and should probably have been before anything was revealed. Thats just my opinion though)

So in short, my being wrong about reads on 2 people somehow makes me scum now? Brilliant. Thats the last time I ever try to have an intelligent discussion involving someone other than myself.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (isolation #132) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:06 am

Post by freeko »

Nah, I just havent had Vi vote for me yet. Once that happens then everyone in the game will have voted for me at some point. I think I get 20 achievement points for unlocking that achievement. Wonder if I can get the mod to slap a vote on me as well?

Aside from that blatant mockery. I wanted to see where my opinions on people differed with Vi last night. It was the first chance I had the entire game to be able to comapre my suspicions with someone else with no outside influence. The pregame was bothced on the server going down. The N1 conversation was non-existant as PK was out of the game already (to be replaced after D2 had started). A sidenote here is that Juls (who is now known scum) was one of the firrt to suggest PK as a vacant spot be lynched (and we all know why now dont we). So that alone right there is enough to clear Vi in my mind.

For those who want to keep track, use the mod cutscene where occam dsappears to keep up with this.

It was Juls first relevant post that had his PbPA breakdown of the players to that point, with a vote on PK (now Vi). Looking at that vote alone, after BSG (N2 NK target, and why I thought him to be scum as his 2 relevant actions in day 2 were against the pair of myself and PK/Vi) started the wagon rolling on PK witht ehfirst vote, Juls was soon to follow. The next relevant action is made by Rhinox, by saying that PK needs to claim. Followed by a small back and forth where Juls backtracks a bit and Rhinox on the next post drops his vote on PK. This is where the Juls/ Rhinox interaction is at its most obvious. They are tryingt to work to secure a mislynch of PK at this point. BSG is baarely playing at thispoint, so that vote is going to stay. I think if the game wasnt so bogged down by players not actively playing the game, they would have been sucessful on this attempt.

The next part of the puzzle is what set me off with korts. Korts comes in with a PK vote with the sole content other than the vote being "post or perish." Juls now gives me the most relevant post of the game (in hindsight from him) in post #347, he follows up with trying to get raider and myself to finish off this mislynch. This get derailed when Vi replaces in for PK. After this, Korts backs off the wagon, and Rhinox goes for the next target immediately and jumps on me. Rhinox tries really, Really, REALLY hard to try to contort the situation (around the 360-370 post range now) into obv one of the two of us is scum.

Now we know where Juls stanrds in this whole fiasco. It should be obvious by the interesations of the pair of Juls and Rhinox that they were working together to try to secure the mislynch of PK at the time. This is not a case of crazy ass coincidences like Vi could try to make on me. This is all here for everyone to see in all its glory with you Rhinox.

vote: rhinox

Just look at every other interaction between Juls and yourself and you see this to be true. This episode wityh PK/Vi is the most glaring representation of it in practice.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #895 (isolation #133) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:02 am

Post by freeko »

rhinox wrote: the rest you're really purely speculating.
Maybe so, but I look back on those posts now in that whole beginning of day 2 exchange and it looks really bad for you Rhinox. I dont think it tames much for someone to draw a conclusion given 1+1=X now does it?

Truly, what was your motivation behind the PK lynch, and then my own lynch attempt after that failed then?

Had to Kill BSG to score brownie points with me since BSG had a vote parked on me for 20+ days? Since the scum failed in their attempt to get either myself or PK/Vi lynched in day 2. They kill BSG to sow more seeds of discontent towards me in a further effort to cause a mislynch of myself or Vi. Problem is that I had much more hatred towards korts, and even admitted I wanted to stomp his guts out on more than one occasion. If the NK was korts, then you would have had a much greater time of convincing others that I was somehow behind it.

So the NK was a mistake. Much like the first NK was aimed at Occam, the one person who flat out said that they could clear myself and Vi on consecutive nights. Its obvious that the scum plan is still to try to secure a mislynch. THough now on anyone at this point. I dont think you have a shot at either Vi or myself like you thought at the end of day 1. Too bad Juls died, or it might still have had a chace of working.

** begin blatant sarcasm**
I think my new gimmick this day is to vote for you every time I make a post. Then again, someome clueless like fatso might think its a joke. Hah, there we go more random insults. Those are always fun. ** end blatant sarcasm**
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (isolation #134) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:48 pm

Post by freeko »

You or anyone else hasn't really given a good reason why raider shouldn't claim, I think I have a pretty good reason why he should,
Personally, I think its about time the mass claim game happened. Though that might be best left for the next game day. I can on the other hand give one reason why raider should not claim yet (acutally maybe 2). THere should be no reason to give extra information to scum to make an informed NK. Personally I think occam was nk'd for the sole reason that he said he could clear others (namely myself and Vi). Seems like raider would fall victim to the same were he to claim.

Then again I could be horribly wrong. Not like that hasnt happened so far a few times this game already?
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (isolation #135) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:41 pm

Post by freeko »

fatso wrote: then you get into a big disscussion with vi and freeko trying to defend yourself, then at the bottom of you attack me out of desperation and don't even vote me..

and for your last post yah vote me go ahead, but you are lookin in the wrong direction

and i'll even give you the reason of OMGUS for good measure
WTF.

unvote
]
tubby, why dont you give us some insight as to what direction we should be looking at. I dont think your slot has been under any suspicion the entire game. Mainly because its been vacant for most of it. But thats not really the point. Do you plan on offering Anything to the game except sniping at whoever the current target of choice seems to be? You only ever engaged 2 people so far this game. Myself and rhinox, and both occured when there were a good number opf votes against us. This is almost reason enough to look your way. Your interaction with me the last game day puts you over the top right now.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (isolation #136) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:25 am

Post by freeko »

RHinox, you said that you are not part of teh town. Does that make you something then more in the way of an SK.

Since you take credit for Juls death, enlighten us as to why you pwnt juls.

Mod-Edit Votecount 3-3

Rhinox - 2 (Korts, tubby)
Korts - 1 (Rhinox)

Not Voting - 4 (Vi, freeko, Raider, TonyMontana)

With seven alive, it takes four to lynch.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (isolation #137) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:38 am

Post by freeko »

And no, I'm not part of the town in flavor, but my job is to protect the town - I win and lose with the town, so stucturally, I'm all town.
Thats believeable enough. Think its time for the mass claim game now?
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (isolation #138) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:47 am

Post by freeko »

Why not start the mass claim game then.

ok claims so far are:
freeko: merchant
Vi: merchant companion
rhinox: trail guard
korts: sheep?
tony: sheep?
raider: ???
fatso: ???

I'll leave it to popular opinion as to who goes next. I personally dont care who goes when at this juncture.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (isolation #139) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:47 pm

Post by freeko »

I got that part (not that I agree), what i was wondering was which you think i'm doing now? scum or town?
Oh good 2 quiestions here so you get 2 answers.

First, aside from the obligatory vote for freeko phase of the game. You have done almost nothing.

I actyually have you on the scummy side of things right now myself. mostly based on the claim/unclaim shenanigans. Im pretty sure your stay here has been as useless as those who were replaced out before you. For example.. your post #7 (isolated post numbers forthwith)
Well it certainly doesn't help me, when I don't know what your reasons for believing so are.
AFAIK, there could be black sheeps, so to speak.
Maybe a forecasxt of things to come? Lets see.
Baaah.
But I have reason to believe I wouldn't count towards raiders supposed two sheep.
I can't really say for sure though, since I don't have any idea what his info is.
So you say you are a sheep here on your post #15 then here comes post #16.. oh wait its your next post after your "claim"
I take it back, I'm not a sheep :p
But seriously, sheep, keep your mouth shut, and lets stop this premature claiming, sheep or not.
Now wtf is this. A takeback on the claim? Maybe so. More to the dislike of me is the part after that.. Lets everyone just shut up huh? How does that help the town exactly?
I didn't say I wanted everyone to shut up about claiming. I said I didn't want anyone to claim sheep.
Gee I wonder why. I do not believe this little faux pas has been explained yet. The rest of teh day is prety much wasted by trying to shift attention with a vote on me and then as afatchic turned the end of the day insto a circus he was more than happy to indulge. Thats about his whole day 2.

I do not recall him being active in day 1, I believe it was supylis or whatever who he replaced early in day 2. Day 3 has shown nothing of relevance. I thnk if anyone would be the "black sheep" so to sayl, its you tony.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #966 (isolation #140) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:41 am

Post by freeko »

AND MY WOOL IS SO EFFING THICK
Dos this apply to your skull as well? Man I thought I was pissed off before.
I have reliable information about you being responsible for Occam's death, like I said numerous times before.
I have a piece of the Brooklyn Bridge that I would like to sell you.

I know, I know. Not much here but this is just making my head spin. At least now I know what I was doing to you guys before when I flipped out.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (isolation #141) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:17 am

Post by freeko »

-Assumes Raider, Vi, and Tony are town. I could be wrong in my analysis about freeko and tubby, and possibly one of those 3 could be the second scum. Also possible is a hidden 4 scum, like an sk who hasn't attempted any kills so far. I find an sk unlikely, however.
I liked most everything up to this point. What makes you think Raider and Tony are inherently town? Tony you should know was top on the night discussion list for Vi and I had made. The nexxt contestant is sadly no longer with us in Juls. So the only person on that list that I can agree with is Vi. As you well know, we also listed a someone in that as well. We were spending most of the time discussing who that someone could be and reached no relevant conclusion.
-Was originally speculative about my claim
Becuase we should just trust everything that everyone says right? Why bother questioning any of it. As much as I would want to believe you, I still have my doubts. I will be right up front and say that you could very well be what you say you are. On the other hand.... SK perhaps? Guess that speculation comes with the terriory of that particular role. I still cannot get past your interactions with Juls, who we know is scum, over the last gameday. Consider this the agree to disagree land.

As for korts, I really never liked him at all this game.
-After I pointed out in Rhinox 946 that I expected freeko to be anxious to jump back on korts with an I told you so attitude, freeko does just that in 966
I dont see the "I told you so" in there, I am pretty sure that I am questioning/insulting his posts no differently than I have in the past. I just dont have the time anymore due to work to draw up some nice big production.

On that note, I will be in a V/LA situation until this friday as well. Work is becoming intolerable anymore.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (isolation #142) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:28 pm

Post by freeko »

My point was, 966 seems fabricated and out of place, and possibly a direct result fo my comments in 946.
So what you are saying is that you cant figure out why I havent jumped back on korts yet? Simple. I am not entirely sure I believe what I am seeing. Instead of jumping down someone immediately (which I already did.. I think it took like 30 seconds for me to vote for you after I saw Juls get killed N2). I get the feeling that my assumptions of who could be what are simply off.. WAY OFF. Dont worry though, there is still plenty of time for me to jump back on korts. Seems he has enough to worry about with someone competent attacking him at the moment and I acutally feel that I would be unneccesarily jumping in the way were I to get in the middle of it right now. As much as I want to go about being a raving lunatic on korts again, it isnt very productive for me to do so.
I find that extremely odd, and it sort of seems like you're trying to push an alternate bandwagon, rather than openly defend your scum partner, or go straight into bussing
Both of these insinuate a link between korts and myself. There is none. Again, pardon me for being patient this gameday. Most likely because I am more pre-occupied with work over these last two weeks. I simply have more relevant things to deal with than this game for the time being.
I think Korts is scum, tony and tubby are both sheep as they say, which fits with raider's info about "both" sheep, and freeko is korts' scum partner.
So what exactly have you proven so far with this? Korts is most likely lying, I will give you that. Since he is lying that presumably makes him scum to you. Problem is, I am not entirely certain I believe you at this point. I would think a guard more likely to act as a bodyguard, but I will admit thats pure speculation. So I have two people I dont exactly believe here.

The circumstances behind korts are simple. I want to stomp his guts out. I am fairly certain I posted why somewhere. Though it is interesteing that once korts backed off of me un D2, he went right after you. It is making more sense now to me as to why this happened with the new information that he has brought to light. Is it a lie? I think so. Do I believe his claim? Not really. Though it could lend credence to his claim that you were responsible for the death of Occam. Plausible scenario is this. You attempt to NK korts N1 and fail. You attempt to NK Juls and are successful. This makes you an SK.

I really cannot figure out what to make of you though. On one hand I want to believe you, as I also am fairly certain that korts is very likely lying. What he has said has no backbone when it is questioned, so it could most certainly be a load of crap. The biggest problem I have with you is that I know you were buddy buddy with Juls the entirety of D2 only to stab the person you are buddying up to the whole time at night. I think your posting of another game to display the flaw in this particular connection is a decoy at best. Im also going to go out and say that if anyone in the game were capable of a believeable fake claim, it would most certainly be you. I will say I dont like you for scum. You killing Juls pretty much takes care of that. Though you turn around and call me korts scumbuddy somehow when I stopped at nothing to attempt to get him lynched almost the entirety of D2. You also may have missed a few interactions of Juls towards me when he was pushing for PK/my lynch during D2 before Vi replaced in.That angers me that you of all people would be so stupid and shortsighted. Maybe I should consider wanting to stomp your guts after korts. I certainly have enough reasons why.

These are all points that I am weighing and with my current work situation I simply do not have the proper time to really sit down and think this all through. For all it matters to me its a town (korts) and 3rd party (rhinox) player fighting over each other while the scum are laughing their way to antoher mislynch. Nevermind that I am almost sold on one of the sheep being a "black sheep" or a "wolf in sheeps clothing". Especially when you are referencing "both" sheep and instead there are actually 3. Something doesnt add up here to me. Pardon me for trying to get more information from other people.

Does it sadden you that I did not react in the way you had expected me to and help you drive home a lynch I do not believe in fully at this point? With most of the cards on the table, I think my evaluation of things has shifted. Mostly because where my suspicions were on N2 were completely and totally wrong given what happened on N2 beisde the discussioni. It revealed to me that I was horribly wrong on where my suspicions laid. So excuse me again for learning my lesson and not jumping at someone.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (isolation #143) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:39 pm

Post by freeko »

Oddly, reading raider's N1 disclosure the claimed informatia raider and Korts got seem like they could fit together. But if that's the case, why am I only the first person making this connection?
You have the post number for that disclosure? Eitehr in the game as a whole or in the isolation. I simply must have missed it. Or was it a N2 disclosure?
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (isolation #144) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:29 am

Post by freeko »

raider wrote: On thing I do find odd and have sense the claim is that he claimed sheep a long time ago but claiming sheep is not the same as claiming ram.
A ram is the proper term for a male sheep. An ewe is the female term for a sheep.

This is just so you know. Wikipedia and freshman biology (15 years ago, which is why I had to check wiki and make sure) told me so.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (isolation #145) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:43 pm

Post by freeko »

I'm so effing confused right now... someone want to explain to me what happened after korts' lynch??
You sucked at life and lost the town the game. That is what happened.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”