Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:46 am

Post by Vi »

freeko wrote:IF I am somehow wrong on this, then I dont mind being lynched day 3.
Reality cheque. If there are three Mafia - which I expect - then tomorrow is LyLo. Signing up to be the LyLo lynch is
bad

Also, you
still
haven't answered my question (which I quoted for you some time ago). Though at this point your repeated ignorance of it matters more than the answer.

-----

Also waiting for BSG's answer to Rhinox.

Mod-Edit Votecount 2-12

Freeko - 3 (BSG, Raider, Korts)
Korts - 1 (freeko)
Juls - 1 (Vi)

Not Voting - 5 (Megaflareon, afatchic, Rhinox, Juls, TonyMontana)

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Currently seeking a replacement for Megaflareon.

Deadline is in 8 Days, in case you happen to be wondering.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:48 am

Post by Vi »

EBWOP:
Vi 575 wrote:If there are three Mafia - which I expect - then tomorrow is LyLo
"if you are somehow wrong on this"
This was kind of implied, but I don't feel like getting nitpicked.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:52 am

Post by Korts »

freeko wrote:
tony montana wrote: And you'll happily go to the grave if korts flips what he claims as well?
Yes.

Though what he claims is a load of crap. It is obvious to me that the scum teams plan was to get either myself or (at the time) Prom King lynched. korts even started a wagon on PK when he was inactive in the game. I foolishly agreed to this as it would have most assuredly proven my alignment (stupid me.. I also forgot that it would book my ticket for the NK as well).

IF I am somehow wrong on this, then I dont mind being lynched day 3.
You still haven't proven why my claim is a load of crap.
scumchat never die
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:31 am

Post by freeko »

Also, you still haven't answered my question (which I quoted for you some time ago).
I havent seen it, so ask it again?

The reason why I feel so confident in things is that I know I am not wrong on this. Id rather know I went down swinging than watch a bunch of donks screw up what is so obvious to my eyes.

I full well know that I wont live past this day one way or another. If the scum fail in their plan to lynch one of the masons (excuse me neighbors i guess is more correct), then they have to at least carry out the other half and NK one of us.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:49 am

Post by Korts »

Ok freeko, then make the case clear
again
. Because the only point you made that I can find is that the sheep claim is somehow BS, which you haven't yet proved; and yet you are absolutely convinced, even though this is the weakest possible case.
scumchat never die
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:50 am

Post by Vi »

Actually, you just accidentally answered me.
freeko 578 wrote:I full well know that
I wont live past this day
one way or another. If the scum fail in their plan to lynch one of the masons (excuse me neighbors i guess is more correct), then they have to at least carry out the other half and
NK one of us.
Not to rain on your parade,
but
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:38 pm

Post by TonyMontana »

freeko wrote:Though what he claims is a load of crap. It is obvious to me that the scum teams plan was to get either myself or (at the time) Prom King lynched. korts even started a wagon on PK when he was inactive in the game. I foolishly agreed to this as it would have most assuredly proven my alignment (stupid me.. I also forgot that it would book my ticket for the NK as well).

IF I am somehow wrong on this, then I dont mind being lynched day 3.
First off, as has been pointed out, volunteering for a future lynch is a big no-no if you're town, and could easily be pegged as a scumtell.

Secondly, who do you think you are? Let's say PK/Vi
was
lynched. You really think scum would have a mason widow as top priority for the NK?
Hell, I don't even think scum would consider you while both are alive, which you continue to drone about being inevitable

Personally, I'd figure scum would keep you around, just because you're so scummy, not to mention annoying.
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:48 pm

Post by freeko »

Dear Korts,

This is why I want to stomp your guts out and hang you from every tree I could ever find along the path we are taking to get to the town. We can start this journey in a glaxy far far away known as day 1 of this game. Hell this will even show why raider is the next one that should have theri guts stomped out after Korts. First, you just jump right on the first wagon you see in post #68. An interesting note is that post before where RS (out of the game now) interestingly and jokingly called you korts-scum. He may never know how right he is. Right after you jump the wagon, you are somehow "lost" in post #101. In post #108 you post that you know why you are voting for someone(lunartick at the time iirc), yet you never say a reason for it. Onto Post #131 you go as you are the first to mention that someone(me) is fishing for masons (which I actually am so who knew right?) and get right onto voting for me. Of course there woudlnt be any reason for any of this if post #151 never existed and Promking didnt make what is easily the blunder of the game so far.

So of course you make the mandatory move of unvoting several posts later. And end up on a completely different wagon, but not before you obviously hatch your plan in post #195. Obviously you cant kill a mason via lynch, its just stupid to do that. On the other hand your gearshift here is what was the first clue. After monkeymans obvious slip on post #193, the choice was clear on who had to go day 1 wasnt it? Of course post #210 hapened, which was a very weak vote and an obvious onformation gathering attempt that resulted in the lynching of the doctor, and your first relevant slip on post #222. " I cannot imagine sheep as clerics".

The hammer was attributed to Sipylus (also no longer in the game) though I dont believe that to be correct from a timelime standpoint. With post #241 raider makes his first move to the scumdar, though he doesnt just jump right in and assure himself the watch for the night. That was instead made by (guess who?) on post #256 ninjaing the watch away from those who were considering who should have taken it. This is for one obvious reason I can think of, if the scum are on watch, then they might accidentally look the other way when somdone gets ganked. AFter promiosing me that he willshow everything in the watch pm on post #260 , we get treated to a halfassed paraphrase in post #263. So of course then you and raider have a small discussion trying to debunk the value of the night watch as a nighttime "red herring" that is not relevant to the game other than flavor. This happens immediately after the second day starts in the next few posts. The night kill target was the biggest threat to the plans for the next day in Occam who stated in post #186 that he could confirm myself and (at the time) PK.

Everything else is pretty much out on the table as to why I want you gone. Plus I dont care for these long walls of crap anyway. Its a pain in the ass to type it much less any of you read it.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:03 pm

Post by Jebus »

tubby216 replaces Megaflareon.

With that, no more replacements necessary! :D
Bastard ModGod. Mislynch fodder. Suave savior.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:10 pm

Post by tubby216 »

hi thar some familar faces round this one, i am on page 9 expect something by sunday
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:20 pm

Post by Rhinox »

yay! a game full of active players.

still haven't heard from afatchic though...

He's been active. He pm'd me earlier saying that for some reason he couldn't post. He should be okay soon, though.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:58 pm

Post by freeko »

Oh expect chapter 2 of why I want to stomp korts guts out later tomorrow.
afatchic
afatchic
Mafia Scum
afatchic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:50 pm

Post by afatchic »

Sorry its taken so long. for some reason it wouldn't let me reply in the thread. every time i clicked reply it took me back to the main screen. anyways i should be finishing me read soon now that it actually lets me reply.
Show
Now taking sign ups:
The Fast and the Furious Mafia (Mini Theme)(11 spots left)

Upcoming Games:
The Bible Experience Mafia (Mini Theme)

Crazy Cops Mafia (Open Game)

Pre-In's are welcome for any of them.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:44 am

Post by Korts »

freeko, that is some bullshit case. Most of the things you bring up are at best nulltells, and the rest speculation.

Nevertheless your conviction probably wouldn't be this strong if you were scum; the one thing I'm asking is don't tunnel in on me. You can be voting me, you can try to lynch me all you want, but you should not be ignoring other cases. That is NOT pro-town.

unvote, vote: Rhinox
scumchat never die
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:58 pm

Post by freeko »

Dear Korts,

I did not finsih my letter last time as I had to chaperone a college valentines day semi-formal dance. That does not change the fact that your guts still need to be stomped out. I believe that I left off right after the start of day 2. After fome pretty owrthless banter we puick back up with #324 where you go after a person who isnt even in the game at all at this point, bringing the vote to l-2 if I am not mistaken (if scum were not already on the vote here they could score an easy lynch here now couldnt they, suprisingly its not a shocker to think they already are). A few posts later he decides that in post #328 he would have no problem letting me watch, after telling rhinox the same thing earlier. Could this be a way by which one could cause Rhinox and I to fight over who should watch at the end of day 2 if the lynch plan works on PK?

Now the game stalls out for a while. And with this comes some pointless random crap and a replacement, who starts a wagon. A few ppsts later you are on yet another wagon (the 4th of the game if I counted right so far) on Rhinox with post #372. Another little side tidbit is that you are almost always the 3rd person on the wagon. AFter post #408 and you get ripped apart by Vi (rightfully so) we realize the sad truth of this game is that there are just no active players and no one even picks up on this wagon until much later. With the apapreanace of raider #423 almost cementing the fact that raider and korts are scum-buddies this game. First not understanding how his buddy got wagoned, and then finishing off the post by generating his own take on the flavor of the roles. Korts finally get around to flaining around a random vote in #430 after posting a random roleclaim of being a SHEEP! wtf.

Wno I want to have pork chops every day until you get lynched. First this implies that a sheep was watching over the caravan on the first night (fat lot of good that does right?) And also got raider to start the BS machine going to save his buddy on post #439. Then in po9st #450 foes so far as to start his confirmation of korts being a confirmed sheep, and that he officially is backing up his claim. Then brings up the best point ever. If korts is a sheep, how could a sheep talk? Then in post #454 korts hints at a sheep being a "possible power-role"?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? hmm, nah still need a few more ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?. Yeah, a sheep... and a power role.. yeah right. #455 bring hsi buddy raider in to make sure everyone knows that Korts is now a confirmed sheep. but then convolutes his own words right thereafter to make no sense what so ever. Again raider with #460 saying that there are 2 sheep and that the mod is one and korts is the other. This was later shot down somewhat by the mod as saying that the mod flavor kill to start the game was just that.

So now I have that tingly little feeling that either Korts or raider are lying. One is lying about their role and the other lying to save their newfound pet sheep. #469 gets us somewhere. Korts states that he is a useful role. So what the hell use is a sheep? So from what I can tell you are a talking sheep. Thats just an amazing ablity isnt it? Can you fetch and roll over too? Bah, screw it, just play dead.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:06 pm

Post by Vi »

Juls 513 wrote:Again, I have four people on that list that I felt were suspicious/scummy: Vi(PK), freeko, Korts, and raider.
What a coincidence! All of them are being covered for by other people. 'Time to look elsewhere, ne?
Juls 521 wrote:If we went through the day and gave Vi/freeko a pass and then Occam didn't come back then where would be?
I don't understand this.

-----
Rhinox 514 wrote:Is this because you're scum and you have a safe fake name? In my town PM there is nothing to indicate that scum wouldn't have a reason to fish for names...
Quit stealing my better arguments :(
Rhinox 514 wrote:What I am learning is as town, I tend to be more relaxed, arrogant, and cyptic when there are no votes on me, but when I get wagoned, I become a little more stressed, humbled, and straightforward. I see some similarities in how korts has been posting most of the game towards the former, so I thought more votes on korts would give us a post more like the latter. And I think it worked - I could absolutely tell a completely different tone in korts post after the wagon than before. I liked what i heard, so I unvoted.
So for the record, do you find Korts suspicious?

So reading the rest of 514, I have no idea why you're not voting Juls. Well?

-----
Korts 515 wrote:FFS
Fixed.
Korts 530 wrote:I said this:
"I can't imagine sheep as clerics."
Where cleric is a rolename and not a role.
I can't imagine sheep as Cops or Trackers either :?
So the logic kind of breaks down here, considering this game is supposed to be vanillaless.
Korts 533 wrote:I thought my thorough defense of my actions had something to do with it :(
I'm sorry, did you say something? :P

-----

Shortly put I'm having a more difficult time believing the whole sheep/shepherd thing now that Jebus has cleared up that he's not one of them. Would anyone like to claim Sheep 2? (other than Occam posthumously)

-----
freeko 589 wrote:I did not finsih my letter last time as I had to
chaperone
a
college
valentines day semi-formal dance.
This should answer some question from a while ago.

Anyway, a friendly reminder to freeko... this game is supposed to be vanillaless. In other words, a sheep is, if not a power role, manipulable by some other power role.

-----
Korts 588 wrote:freeko, that is some bullshit case. Most of the things you bring up are at best nulltells, and the rest speculation.

Nevertheless your conviction probably wouldn't be this strong if you were scum; the one thing I'm asking is don't tunnel in on me. You can be voting me, you can try to lynch me all you want, but you should not be ignoring other cases. That is NOT pro-town.

unvote, vote: Rhinox
You're right, Rhinox IS obvscum.

Unvote; Vote: Korts
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:07 pm

Post by Vi »

It appears my previous post had another typo in it.

Unvote; Vote: Juls
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:13 am

Post by tubby216 »

@vi why juls??
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:38 am

Post by Vi »

Vi #12 wrote:Kiro 81 seems like the kind of waffley post scum would use to join an obvious wagon. (I recognize it because I've done it before myself :P ) Kiro is one of the bunch who came to mafiascum from the same place I did, and he reminds me of me (except with tact and skill) - always looks pro-Town, and is very thoughtful, but is almost never Mafia. And I think that last part is showing very much in 81.
Unconvincing vote on Korts
Vi #19 wrote:
Juls 444 wrote:What is most troubling is this confusion started when Vi entered the game. I have only played as Vi's scumbuddy and confusion is obviously a scum tactic.
This is the most hilariously bad thing I've read all game. (Prom King's posts were bad, but not hilarious.)

The confusion started because 1) I clarified obvious misconceptions about my role and freeko's, 2) I disrupted the mislynch that you had going, and 3) I began pursuing other people, which was against the status quo of the whole day.
That's what I should be doing when I replace in for someone who's about to be lynched for being a fool.

The part about you only knowing me as a scumbuddy is an ironic irrelevant detail, because that would mean that you in particular should know that I was a cream puff in Mafia 87. (Yes, Rhinox had me on meta. Though from D2 until Jah00do replaced in the game really was boring as what-have-you; I don't think I would have done much better as Town.)
Vi #38 wrote:What a coincidence! All of
[your suspects]
are being covered for by other people. 'Time to look elsewhere, ne?
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:59 am

Post by Korts »

FFS. It seems there's no use arguing with your bullshit case, freeko. You're just too thick-headed to realize that you haven't brought any points to the table that are valid.

Vi, what is your purpose in stating that Rhinox is indeed obvscum if you go and vote Juls?
scumchat never die
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:31 am

Post by Vi »

Korts 594 wrote:Vi, what is your purpose in stating that Rhinox is indeed obvscum if you go and vote Juls?
It's a running gag; pay no mind.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:32 am

Post by tubby216 »

cause thats how vi rolls? nobody knows but the vi? just throwin some shit out there before the waal of text response from vi
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:54 am

Post by Rhinox »

Vi 595 wrote:
Korts 594 wrote:Vi, what is your purpose in stating that Rhinox is indeed obvscum if you go and vote Juls?
It's a running gag; pay no mind.
:P I'm always obvscum hehe.
Vi 590 wrote:So for the record, do you find Korts suspicious?
I'm up in the air. I'm putting a lot of weight right now Raider supporting his sheep claim, even though it doesn't prove anything. My thinking is that either they're both scum, or raider is definately more town for defending korts with role information. Korts still could be scum, but raider says he believes the sheep to be town. I believe the latter scenario is more likely, but...

I might be feeling a little conflicted because korts is voting for me, for what I feel like are crap reasons. I also don't like his explanation about a sheep not being able to be a cleric. If all the town were sheep, I couldn't see a sheep irl being anything, but this is just a game, and a sheep can be anything the mod says it is. I find this a very weak reason at best, and at worst seems like a way to retroactively defend lynching MM. It also seems his last vote on freeko was more of just a feeler to see if anyone would follow to lynch freeko for being... well, freeko.
vi 590 wrote:So reading the rest of 514, I have no idea why you're not voting Juls. Well?
She is on my list of 5 I feel we should be looking at very hard today, but I haven't come to a decision yet. I'm still hoping to hear more from BSG, and there are 3 newer players that I still need to get a read on. I'm in no hurry to end the day, and I did say I wouldn't be throwing my vote around as much.

also, Vi, curse you for making me feel obligated to include post numbers in my quote boxes... grrr. :(
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:03 am

Post by freeko »

Vi wrote: Anyway, a friendly reminder to freeko... this game is supposed to be vanillaless. In other words, a sheep is, if not a power role, manipulable by some other power role.
My speculation is that the "sheep" are in fact "wolves in sheeps clothing". It would certainly fit the flavor of the game. Along with Korts alluding to his role having some manner of relevance. At this point I would almost be satisfied learning what relevance a sheep would actually have. Again, I can only think of one thing, damn my one track mind.
rhinox wrote: My thinking is that either they're both scum...
By George, I think he got it.

Anyways enough of that. Is it a shocker that up until very recently , both korts and raider were parking their votes on me? Along with BSG out of pretty much nowhere. Something tells me that its time to go barking up another tree. Though I certainly wouldnt mind stomping Korts guts out even still.

Maybe its time to go bother raider some. Though I dont really gett that warm and fuzzy feeling from either BSG (omgus for sure :) or Juls. Maybe if there are 3 scum then thats the scum team right there. This is of course pure speculation, and I just cant get past korts being a scum either (damn that one track mind again..)
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:10 am

Post by tubby216 »

freeko wrote:
Vi wrote: Anyway, a friendly reminder to freeko... this game is supposed to be vanillaless. In other words, a sheep is, if not a power role, manipulable by some other power role.
My speculation is that the "sheep" are in fact "wolves in sheeps clothing". It would certainly fit the flavor of the game. Along with Korts alluding to his role having some manner of relevance. At this point I would almost be satisfied learning what relevance a sheep would actually have. Again, I can only think of one thing, damn my one track mind.
rhinox wrote: My thinking is that either they're both scum...
By George, I think he got it.

Anyways enough of that. Is it a shocker that up until very recently , both korts and raider were parking their votes on me? Along with BSG out of pretty much nowhere. Something tells me that its time to go barking up another tree. Though I certainly wouldnt mind stomping Korts guts out even still.

Maybe its time to go bother raider some. Though I dont really gett that warm and fuzzy feeling from either BSG (omgus for sure :) or Juls. Maybe if there are 3 scum then thats the scum team right there. This is of course pure speculation, and I just cant get past korts being a scum either (damn that one track mind again..)

ok but if there are "wolves in sheep clothing" then you could conclude that there must also be some sheep for them to hide amongst. and if that is true than it is quite possible for there to be more than one sheep and it possible for korts to be one of those sheep.

i just don't undserstand all the hate.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”