EBWOXM

Post Post #25 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:25 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Rally Vincent wrote:
vote: Tuberkolos

Hi Xtoxm!
Hi!! :D

There's a load of people in this game that I like...This should be good :P

I didn't even check the list before joined, I just joined because of Rome:Total War.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:26 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Vote Incog
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #89 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:39 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Allow me

Unvote Vote Xtoxm
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #91 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:00 am

Post by Xtoxm »

No. Just seeing if Ass's idea has any effect...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #93 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:17 am

Post by Xtoxm »

It's less effective when you do it to yourself, because we know that vote won't really stick around for very long.
What makes you think this? And what makes you think you know this any better then anyone else's vote?
Xotx, do you think we gain information by you putting yourself at L-2 or by somebody else putting you at L-2?
I don't know.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #95 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:40 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Why don't you?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #117 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:13 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I'm just mucking about, it's the random phase.

I think GLork's vote was pretty and opportunistic, I think he was hoping someone would hammer, with the fallback of "I was asking for it".

Unvote Vote Glork

VT btw.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #119 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:18 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I wouldn't be adversed to hammering someone on page 4.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #132 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:00 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Yeh, I also left my vote on for several hours just to prove you wrong on that front. I was here when you voted me. No one hammered though. I unvoted not to protect myself but because discussion had moved away from that and i'd found a good place to put my vote.

And for your other point, I could see you wanting to be the L-1 vote because that's not so "bad" as hammering. If anyone had hammered you had a nice excuse to fall back on, and someone to attack.

Patrick also looks kinda scummy.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #133 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:34 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Yeh, I also left my vote on for several hours just to prove you wrong on that front. I was here when you voted me. No one hammered though. I unvoted not to protect myself but because discussion had moved away from that and i'd found a good place to put my vote.

And for your other point, I could see you wanting to be the L-1 vote because that's not so "bad" as hammering. If anyone had hammered you had a nice excuse to fall back on, and someone to attack.

Patrick also looks kinda scummy.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #134 (isolation #10) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:34 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Sigh. Silly CPU error.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #139 (isolation #11) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:44 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Hand waving generally means an improper/incomplete explanation.

I usually claim by L-2, and way it was going I could see I was always going to end up claiming today anyway. I just felt like it.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #168 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:15 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Yosarian2 wrote:Yuck...xtoxm claimed vanillia? WTF?

Xtoxm, what the heck are you doing this game? So far you've self-voted and claimed vanillia on day 1 with no reasoning very early. Do I need to explain how anti-town either of those actions are?

On a side note,
unvote:incognito
; it was a random vote, and Incog's actions so far give me pro-town vibes, so I don't want to keep it on. If I was going to vote now, it'd probably be for xtoxm, but I think I'll hold off for the moment.
Sounds like someone knows i'm town.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #169 (isolation #13) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:18 am

Post by Xtoxm »

On Patrick - He said he spoke with Ether about finding me scummy for meta reasons, and Ether disagreeing. I have never played Ether, so I see no reason why she would overrule his opinion on my meta, whcih makes me think they are scum and were infact discussing whether to attack me for my play fitting my scum meta.

And btw, I think it's too early to say whether i'm fitting my town or scum meta, given how little has gone on.

So those we be my top 3 atm. Glork today, imo.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #171 (isolation #14) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:22 am

Post by Xtoxm »

The people i'm calling scummy are all voting me...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #185 (isolation #15) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:56 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Whatever, lynch me if you want. I'm town.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #219 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:11 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Patrick's explanation actually makes good sense, so i'll lift my comment about him. Glork and Yos still look scummy. At first I found Corio's "come back later" comment scummy, but actually I think I agree with Ass it's not such a scumtell. Dahill i'm not sure about, could be scum, i'd vote him if needs be.

I'd also completely forgotten i'd played with Ether.

Yos is scummy because his post is directed at someone he either knows or believes to be town, he expresses anndoyance at the fact i'm town and claimed my role, rather than finding me suspicious for it (which later changes to once he realises his mistake).

I have already explained why I claimed, perhaps someone isn't reading the thread thoroughly?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #222 (isolation #17) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:15 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I'm assuming this wasn't in reference to me?
No. It was in reference to Glork and Yos. I didn't mean everyone voting me too.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #255 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:35 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

It's fine in the normal one.

When is deadline?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #273 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:12 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Is Sim an alt of someone? He's not in this game.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #286 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:10 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

How am I sloppy Patrick?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #306 (isolation #21) » Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:13 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Xtoxm, who is your number 2 suspect besides glork?
Yos. They're pretty much on level pegging, actually. My 3rd i'm not so sure about. I'd have no qualm with Dah at this point.

Patrick:

Yeh, my last 3 posts had little direct game relevance. So? Do you have a problem with that? I asked when deadline was because I wanted to know.

And i'll have you know I put a great deal of thought into my games. Most of my games, anyway.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #308 (isolation #22) » Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:22 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I have nothing to defend against.

I don't think I understand your other point.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #310 (isolation #23) » Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:11 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

So Yos either isn't reading, or is just plain BSing. I might change my vote if he continues...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #312 (isolation #24) » Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:47 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

No. All have been previously addressed.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #316 (isolation #25) » Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:07 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

That last bit implies you know xtoxm is town.
No, it doesn't. However, Yos slipped up earlier.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #320 (isolation #26) » Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:16 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Xtoxm wrote:Patrick's explanation actually makes good sense, so i'll lift my comment about him. Glork and Yos still look scummy. At first I found Corio's "come back later" comment scummy, but actually I think I agree with Ass it's not such a scumtell. Dahill i'm not sure about, could be scum, i'd vote him if needs be.

I'd also completely forgotten i'd played with Ether.

Yos is scummy because his post is directed at someone he either knows or believes to be town, he expresses anndoyance at the fact i'm town and claimed my role, rather than finding me suspicious for it (which later changes to once he realises his mistake).

I have already explained why I claimed, perhaps someone isn't reading the thread thoroughly?

Hand waving generally means an improper/incomplete explanation.

I usually claim by L-2, and way it was going I could see I was always going to end up claiming today anyway. I just felt like it.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #342 (isolation #27) » Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:08 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I don't much like RV's last post. Firstly, I have provided better suspects, Glork and Yos.

Also, he seems to be not really giving an opinion and just saying he bandwagon for me being "antitown" just because everyones saying it. I also contest that.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #352 (isolation #28) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:26 am

Post by Xtoxm »

That is a pathetic reason. Was calling me town jsut an attempt to look good?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #366 (isolation #29) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:05 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Well I don't anyone's going to listen to them...

Most of my opinions are incomplete, but i'm thinking Charter and Sim town atm. Ass too.

Now, Incognito. I've played with/under him several times, all times of which I have been pretty clear cut either my scum meta or my town meta, and he's got a pretty good idea of both. I imagine he came into this game thinking he'd be able to get a pretty solid read on me (if he's town). Now, i'll admit that in this game i've played fairly lacadaisically, with my meta probably lying in some murky middle ground of my "metas". I think I am seeing some attempts from Incog to identify which I am, though I am not certain. If he was scum I may have expected him to give a solid opinion fairly quickly, if not for identifying a mislynch, simply to avoid looking scum for not being able to read me. Thus, my verdict is town.

RV...I've played with him once before. I think it may have been his first game. I recall him looking very pro-town, and I had him down as town pretty shortly after he replaced in. I'm not getting the same feel from him here, and a few of the things he's said have struck me as dodgy. He could be scum.

Tuberkulos. I don't feel confident in a read on him, infact, it may be a fair comment to say I don't really have one on him, but I guess i'd lean town.

Charter is not clashing with my town meta on him, of which i've played several times now, though i'll admit i've not played him as scum...I would say his defense of me seems genuine. We have both been town in our other games, and both seemed pretty confident the other was also town, so he has incentive to want to do that as scum, but I think he's town again here.

Dahill. There's on thing from him I thought a little odd, I think he over-reacted to my self-vote. It was an RVS non-hammer vote, yet he semi-blows up and refences my self-hammering in a serious situation with his "so he'll stop doing this" comment. It's quite a tenuos link, which I think makes it more likely he's scum. I'm not sure about the wagoning, in itself, i've seen town do it. Perhaps a leaning scum read.

Yos. Frustration seems genuine. I have as yet not decided whether this is frustrated scum who feels he's been wrongly called out, or frustrated town at an idiotic case. What I will say, however, is I think he's beating around the bush a bit with trying to extract infomation from me, long after I made it clear I had no intention of answering him. As town in that situation, i'd have stopped trying and said he's scummy/whatever, and pushed for his lynch, or whatever etc. Thus, I would call him scum at this point.

Glork. First thing that springs to mind is that i'm not seeing similarity between his play here and my other game with him as town. I've not really been as certain of his scumminess as i've been making out, but I could see him being scum. I'm finding much else to comment on here, really. He'd be a good lynch, imo.

Pathetric. It's hard to say. Lots of conflicting things here, they're probably town I guess.

EA. I always have a hard time reading this one. I would call him town at this point, unconfidently.

Think that's it?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #373 (isolation #30) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:33 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Y'know, guys, we could always lynch Glork. That'd be cool.
That'd be very cool.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #374 (isolation #31) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:34 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Glork wrote:EBWOP:
Glork wrote:That said, having known dahill from scumchat and having met him in person, you're saying you still find it unreasonable to believe that he quoted me to debunk the "unexplained votes suck" comment for the lulz?
I find it believable, and I was surprised you find it to be unreasonable, though now it appears as though you find it bad because he was "flaily" and still contradictory. Suffice to say, Ether, I don't understand what you're getting at all.

Anyway, Xtox is obv the play of the day, Dahill is probably the convenient distraction, which would be serious minus points for both Erratus and Pathetric.

Unvote
Vote: Xtoxm
Lol, got worried at Ether's suggestion?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #377 (isolation #32) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:43 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Half the people contributing to my lynch don't fully believe in it, and you know it.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”