Mini #717 - Alpha Centauri Smalltown (Game Over!)

Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:11 pm

Post by Drunken Piper »

bah number 10,
does not make me grin
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #42 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:14 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

who are we on,
and what is gone?
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #48 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:14 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

no one can lay blame,
if you have no night actions to claim.

(drink)

I will get the colonel please....look for scum to try to hang me day one...nice....
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #104 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:37 pm

Post by Drunken Piper »

Whoa I am gone for a couple hours,
3 pages gone, and many sour…

(sip)
Drunken Piper wrote:
I will get the colonel please....look for scum to try to hang me day one...nice....
Occam wrote:
Bulletproof sounds dangerous in the hands of scum and essentially useless for town, since everyone already knows who's bulletproof. Based on that:

vote: DP

Please explain to me your reasoning behind this statement? How is me being bulletproof DANGEROUS to the town? I am not lynch proof..or investigation proof…RB proof.. Other than the vig, who else uses bullets and how does that make me dangerous…

This is a bullshit reason to vote (obvious not random) and my vote will be going here pending on the rest of the read.

Post 69, now I should be hung because I am useless?...bullshit.

Post 76, now he is flaking and self voting, putting self at -1?

Wait he admits it was a ploy to get votes off of him.

Occam please explain to me why a.) you felt I was a good lynch because I was useless…b.) explain to me why I am usless over other roles…c.) explain to me how I am a danger to the town…d.) explain to me how I am a bigger danger to the town over being a danger to scum…and finally e.) do you really see no advantage for us having someone who is bulletproof against scum?
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #116 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:31 pm

Post by Drunken Piper »

what a sorry sack
with a backtrack.

(sip)
Occam wrote:
Are there any roles that are inherently anti-town? Would it be worth lynching roles that are, as a starting point?

Bulletproof sounds dangerous in the hands of scum and essentially useless for town, since everyone already knows who's bulletproof. Based on that:

That was my initial comment, for reference. Where did I even say I wanted him lynched?

People assume that because you vote for someone, it means you want them lynched, which is a completely flawed assumption. Your vote is a tool. I have used it already in this game for three different reasons.
a vote means what, you didnt want me lynched?

explain to me how being bulletproof is "dangerous in the hands of scum"

also when you say "dangerous" who am I dangerous too? I asked you to explain WHY I was dangerous to the town, you retorted with, "when did I say you were"...so Mr. Avoid Questions, who am I dangerous to?

Also you see no other advantage to me being bulletproof?...hmmm, scum has to lynch me to kill me...not a big one to you?...way to down play my role...

vote occam

dont avoid my questions anymore.
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #121 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:54 pm

Post by Drunken Piper »

Around and around we go
Where the bullshit stops who knows.

(drink)
Occam wrote:
dont avoid my questions anymore.
Eff you dude. I went through POINT BY POINT and answered every single one.
Really you answered my initial questions?!?

Occam wrote:
c.) explain to me how I am a danger to the town

When did I say you were?
d.) explain to me how I am a bigger danger to the town over being a danger to scum
Again, I never said you were.
This was an avoidance. You DID imply I was a danger to the town…why did you avoid this question? Why did I have to ask you twice before you stood behind your answer?

Also interesting comment here.
Occam wrote: Umm... no. It means I wanted to start discussion, in that instance. Other times, it means other things.
explain to me how being bulletproof is "dangerous in the hands of scum"
A. No vig kill
B. No crosskill by SK, and crosskills tend to work out quite nicely for town.
No vig kill, no crosskill by the SK….interesting wording here. Why not say no crosskills period. Why did you say no crosskills by the SK? Cant the mafia crosskill the SK too?
also when you say "dangerous" who am I dangerous too? I asked you to explain WHY I was dangerous to the town, you retorted with, "when did I say you were"...so Mr. Avoid Questions, who am I dangerous to?
You don't have to be dangerous to be useless. I said your role was useless to the town.
I love how you skirt by the question. WHEN YOU SAID MY ROLE WAS DANGEROUS IN SCUM HANDS, WHO WERE YOU SAYING I WAS DANGEROUS TOO (IF NOT TOWN)? I ask this, because when I asked you the first time, you coyly said “when did I say that”…I asked you again and you talk about being useless which has nothing to do with my question. …you said I was dangerous in the hands of scum…not just useless to town.

I have a feeling you realize your vote and reasonings were bullshit and couldn’t back them up at first. So when people call you on it…you deny saying you thought my role is dangerous to the town and go with the old “I didn’t want him lynched, I was just stirring up conversation” bullshit.

Vote stays.
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #133 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:00 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

this was also interesting to me,
her answer I would really like to see.

(sip)
christiano drago wrote:
2. Farside, did you not read the opening posts and thus didn't know about the Narcissism role? It's either that or you were looking for a really simple way to distance yourself from the SK slot.

No votes yet - I'll be back on later on today for that assuming there's more to go on. But an
FOS: Farside22
I find it hard to believe that a recent mod, overlooked the SK. So you read the roles, but you completely missed the faction breakdown RIGHT UNDER THEM?
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #134 (isolation #7) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:02 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

One other point,
up in this joint.

(sip)
farside22 wrote:Did I miss something on page one. I see nothing about a SK in the game. Is it normal for a SK in small town? I ask because the assumption there is a SK makes my head hurt.
you just ran a game that had 3 mafia and a SK...so this post is standing out.
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #260 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:31 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

I have gotten a prod,
the holidays are upon us, mod.

(burp)

will update when I can...got tons of holiday "cheer" going on right now...will try to get to it on Sunday.
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #300 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:40 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

Updating from page of 6,
To give this game a quick fix…

(sip)

JESUS CHRIST..for the record SCUM can be mafia OR the SK…some people in this read think scum just means mafia…and it doesn’t.

Still find it hard to swallow that farside didn’t know there was a SK in the game.
charter wrote: I don't see anything wrong or scummy with Occam's posts.
Then you sir are blind or have information that no one else does. Noting this remark.

Also
unvote

..while I read.
charter wrote: I'm asking how voting for himself gains him sympathy, and why that only gives scum sympathy and not town.
I agree with this point. I have self voted as town and scum…however in all 3-4 cases it never helped (or if it did only in the short term). At this point in the game (page 6) I feel that Occ is scummy for other reasons than that self vote.
MacavityLock wrote:
Other weirdness:
Drunken Piper wrote:
Occam wrote:

Please explain to me your reasoning behind this statement? How is me being bulletproof DANGEROUS to the town? I am not lynch proof..or investigation proof…RB proof.. Other than the vig, who else uses bullets and how does that make me dangerous…
Occam is quite clearly saying that BP is a dangerous scum power. This is either a clear misrep or you're admitting that you're scum.
you are CLEARLY NOT READING THE FULL THREAD..why is that? I know Occam is saying that a BP is dangerous to the town, HE is the one denying that he said it...How is this a misrep of ANYTHING? I know this is 6 pages back from where the game is currently, but I would still like an answer to this one…

MonkeyMan576 wrote:Also, it should be noted that since Occum voted for Ceph, it is unlikely that they are both scum. That means either they are both town, Occum is scum and Ceph is town, or Ceph is scum and Occum is town. Since they have both exhibited questionable behavior, I think the first scenario is unlikely, I think they are on opposite teams. That means if we lynch one and they are town, then we can lynch the other one day 2(unless better info comes along), and they will likely be scum.
you must be new or scum.
Occam wrote:
What if for a second I believed you as town. What happens when you put yourself at L-1 and some scum still hasn't voted. Your vote, your single vote is in terms self lynching at that point. Deal with it.
A self-lynch is when you lynch yourself. L-1 is not a self-lynch. Think. Your tunnelvision is completely ridiculous.
I hate when people play the semantic game and you seem to be a fan of that. If someone would have hammered your vote would have been a self lynching vote...the fact you are using this to vote IS ridiculous.

---
OK self voting IS anti-town, but sometimes it is necessary to do (I find). I disagree with Flay on this point. In this particular case I don’t see how it was necessary. That being said, it got him out of the lead for being lynched..so if it was his intention or not, it got him from being lynched today. If the move was anti-town or pro-town no one will REALLY know until he is dead or end game. All else right now is theory chat. I don’t think that farside was misrepresenting occam (page 8)…both farside and occam have done some scummy things, but not what they are being attacked for..which I find VERY FUCKING confusing.
Cephrir wrote:
This whole discussion is mostly irrelevant. It doesn't even matter who's right, and the fact that you're (farside and occam) voting for each other over it seems pretty ridiculous to me.
QFT
farside22 wrote:Wait Crazy's in this game and being quiet:

Woop, woop, woop, meta scum alert. This is not a test

vote: Crazy

As I said there are a few players meta works because they play a certain way each time. Crazy being quiet as he is, is almost always scum.
I dont like this post at all. Maybe if it was at a different point in the game...but it's positioning is suspect. Meh, your explanation (in 220) makes me feel a little better, but charter has a good point (in 221).
Oman wrote:
- Why is DP so aggressive here? The truth is, I've played with DP (and his...brother) and this is definatly a town tell for him. Huge cop out on the couplets though
It got increasing tougher to talk in rhymed couples for the entire game. It hurt my game…once I changed it (just rhymed on the top) it got better.
Gremwell wrote:Since they dominated the last few pages, and most people seem to have an opinion one way or the other, how many people think that either one of farside or occam is defiantly scum?

the reason I ask is that if we can at least agree on that much then we could lynch one and vig the other, I doubt anyone would disagree with a one for one trade

of course this hinges on one of them being definite scum, not just two townies slugging it out

its just a suggestion, as I can see this conflict clouding the rest of the game.
this post is horrid.
Gremwell wrote:I will wait to comment until others weigh in
As is this.
Oman wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Monkeyman
why would you vote someone you thought was stupid over someone you thought was town?

Only scum would vote someone they thought was town.

FOS: Oman
You are being stupid. Read some more, maybe the next two posts or so. Then stop being an idiot, com back and talk to me.
I thought it was a good question (the scum variant). Why did you not pursue an answer? He blantantly avoided the REAL question (twice).
Oman wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Oman wrote:
Occam wrote:I like everything in Oman's post except:
Oman wrote: If Occam is scum I'm looking at:

* Empking
* Monekyman
Where does "if occam is scum" come from? The rest of your post doesn't really lead up to that.
There is a possibility I'm wrong. I accept that. I don't think you're scum, but if you are, these two look like scumbuddies.

Also on the Gremwell's "either Farside or OCcam is scum" I believe they are not both scum, though one could be scum and the other SK so its interestingly useless to think that way.
This makes no sense. I haven't referred to Empking in any of my posts, and gave several solid reasons for my Occum vote.
Does this set off red flags in anyone else's head?
yes, and I would still like him to answer your question.
Gremwell wrote:Ok I was hoping to get more people's thoughts on that but I think a day's long enough, anything more and it will get lost in the shuffle.

obviously I didn't actually want a plan like that to go through, I proposed it to get reactions, mainly on how fariside and Occam would respond in regards to the idea.

What I got is that as far as I could tell neither really that sure the other is scum, Farside criticized my plan and Occam voted me saying that he dosn't think farside is scum at all.

from the others I got a lot of FOS's, which was expected, but not much else.

In conclusion, my personal feelings on farside/Occam is right now two townies, though there is something to be said about the level of how personally they seem to be taking the argument, but that said personal shots and vendettas loose games.
I think this post is bullshit. I hate all things "I did X to get a reaction". I don’t think I can count how many times I have seen scum use this line of bullshit when getting caught doing something scummy.
charter wrote:Whaaaat???
Are you kidding me? Politician? He botches using that once (before LYLO) and everyone will know he's scum. I don't see any use for Politician as scum before LYLO. Doctor cuts the chances of crosskills down by a lot. What makes you think politician is more dangerous in the hands of scum than doctor? (I don't see it, so I want to be enlightened)
I dont think we should lynch or not lynch based on roles page 1. Though I do think it is important to note who wants what role lynched for later game. We should lynch who is the scummiest.
Empking wrote:
charter wrote:
Occam wrote:Roles aside I think Grem's played scummier. Monkeyman isn't far behind but I really don't think we ought to let the fact that this is an open setup get in the way of lynching scum.
Agreed.

I actually want to know why those voting MM picked him over Gremwell. I can see a possibility (remote though it may be) that MM just blew up over getting called scum as town. It doesn't excuse the rest of his scummy actions, but I think regardless, Gremwell is worse.
Gremwell is bad but I think the overreaction is worse.
what overreaction?

===

At this point I think

Vote Gremwell

The scummiest with MM right behind.
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #301 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:41 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

it should also be noted that Occam used the same "I did X to get a reaction" bullshit too early in game....so if there was a scum list of 3...your ass would still be on it.
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #397 (isolation #11) » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:51 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

stopping by to say.
that I will be posting on Monday
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #447 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:22 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

Updating from page 13
Xmas is done, and I am none to lean.

(burp)

Oman wrote:I'm acutally using SCUM for mafia onyl because of S.C.U.M. and the like confusing me. I'm now moving to both sk and mafia = scum.
Yay

Occam wrote:
@ DP -
Is that a self-imposed post restriction?
roger roger
charter wrote:Well, if people don't start voting Gremwell soon I'm just going to move on to MM. I still think Gremwell is the scummiest, but MM and farside are right behind.
Why?
Oh I see Emp asks the same thing in 314. This posts has a strange vibe to it. I wonder what the answer will be.
charter wrote: I think MM is scum too. MM has more votes and none of the people voting him will vote for Gremwell for who knows what reason. It's kind of sad, but I'm actually kind of waivering on MM, mostly because of the ease at which people will vote him, and the difficulty in getting people to vote Gremwell (who is far scummier).
How do you know people will not change their votes? If you are waivering on MM, why would you change your vote to him?
charter wrote:No, I'm saying that you're changing your vote to Gremwell because others are doing it.
or he is doing it to save his ass....which is fine.

MacavityLock wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:All right then...

Unvote: Occum
Vote: Gremwall
Why are you in a rush to finish off this bandwagon?
why are you not voting anybody and casting blame on someone who is? Take a stances on some people today for me. I don’t understand your vote on MM. I mean I know why I think he is scummy, but this seems out of no where. If Grem DOES flip scum, I will be exploring this further.

+++
End of Page 15 both MM and Grem are at -2. Also noting nothing is coming from the Grem front…but it is the holidays sooo…note: Grem has not posted anywhere on site since the 20th.

Mod: prod time?

MonkeyMan576 wrote:The case against me is really weak. Any townie should see that. Any time anyone says I'm scummy, they fail to actually say the reasons I am scum. And the only reason people have to say I am scummy, those actions are totally reasonable and NOT scummy.
shitty post. I have seen several long posts why you are scummy.
MonkeyMan576 wrote:I don't agree that I'm not scumhunting, I've already stated that Occum and Gremwall are the two scummiest, as far as I'm concerned.
what does stating you think someone is scum have to do with scumhunting?
+++

MM calls Occ stupid and Occ puts him at -1
MacavityLock wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:Now, either you think Gremwell is scum, or you think I'm scum.
Methinks the Monkey doth protest too much. When Monkey flips scum, I think there's a good chance that Grem is a buddy.
why is that?

+++
No more discussing vigs….we should be discussing how we are going to claim tomorrow…I think Dicecorn (Popcorn Dice) It is the most random so scum can not manipulate.
Occam wrote:Appeal to Emotion:
i utterly hate all things AtE. I think it is a device that scum uses to push bullshit cases. AtE is not a case.

+++

Welcome Yos
Occam wrote:
I do think it's worth considering having the cop or mason target the bp tonight, though. If he's scum we lynch him, and if he's town he becomes useful to us.
please lets not talk about night actions ANYMORE. The idea is out there. If someone wants to do it they will. But NO PLANS should be formulated today.

I still like my vote where it is. grem needs to post, but I dont like some of the statements used to push the MM case. that being said, I think that there are some valid cases against MM (yes there are MM). Interested in hearing Yos's thoughts.
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #546 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:08 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

A new year,
Brought in with a beer.

(guzzle)

Now for claiming…it should be done randomly…so scum can not change their claim to adjust to others. I don’t think ANY conversation should be had about the claims UNTIL everyone has claimed.

We should do it with dice…I am including myself because I can still claim if I received an invention or mason visit…and even though Occam has partially claimed..I am including him for the same reasons I am including myself…I think everyone should also mention (at least) if they were targeted by the mason.

1-Cephrir - One-Shot Masonier
2-charter - Vigilante
3- Raging Rabbit - Tracker
4 - Drunken Piper - Bulletproof
5 - Empking - Supersaint
6 - ortolan - Doctor
7 - MacavityLock - Roleblocker
8 - Occam – Commuter

Original Roll String: 1d8
1 8-Sided Dice: (4) = 4
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #547 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:08 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

Orto, you are up.
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #548 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:12 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

if it wasnt clear
explaining again, dear.

(sip)

claims should who you targetted and if know YOU were targetted...I dont want anyone to come back later after someone claims and say.."oh yeah..I know X targetted me, but I forgot to mention it".
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #553 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:58 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

oh, and we find out who
who doesnt like protown moves..

(sip)

dice claiming is the MOST random and least likely for scum to manipulate. EXPLAIN TO ME HOW wanting random claiming is scummy. and why I am worth a vote even before we have ANY claims..popcorn claiming helps scum craft their claims....

also, before you voted Emp..did you read ANY of the smalltown games that have come before?

No discussion should be had about yesterday's play before the claims are done...if you have a problem with this PLEASE READ THE OTHER SMALLTOWN GAMES..you will be enlightened. discussion about yesterday's plays will help scum craft their claim today..claims are how we hunt scum...

if you have a problem with dice claiming..I want an explanation WHY..NOW...

if you think I am scummy for wanting dice claiming..I want an explanation NOW

this is crucial at the beginning part of the Day 2. Only scum will be frightened of random claiming..
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #554 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:59 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

Orto, you are still up.
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #558 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:21 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

the above is me
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #559 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:21 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

Empking...what game have you played I want a link
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #562 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:24 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

EMP READ THE GAEM
Raging Rabbit wrote:I think we're better off with the popcorn method we talked about earlier.
Since Occam basically volunteered his claim, he should choose the next to do so.

And I agree it makes sense to also claim if you know you got targeted by other roles (i.e masonier or inventor).
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #563 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:25 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

Empking wrote:http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8937

DP: Stop trying to back out of it. Claim.
that was hardly a smalltown game that needed random claiming..

7 people died day one..and 1 night 1..
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #564 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:26 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

have you played any other smalltown games?
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #566 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:33 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

so I am scummy for wanting the random claiming? WHY IS RANDOM CLAIMING SCUMMY? Have you ever seen it in a smalltown game? have you ever seen popcron claiming in a smalltown game? HAVE YOU EVER READ ANY OTHER SMALLTOWN GAMES?

BUT,. you are not scummy for wanting to control the claim order? ie not fully claiming and wanting me to claim (you do know I am a BP right with no night actions)

also so what if I am angry?..explain that that is revelant (please god say that over reaction and anger was scummy..please)

Emp why are you not curious (ie wanting a link) of games that scum have argued random claiming...why are you not curious (wanting a link) of games that scum wanted to control the order of claiming Day 2?
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #571 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:29 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

Bold is me
you see

sip

Empking wrote:
Drunken Piper wrote:so I am scummy for wanting the random claiming? WHY IS RANDOM CLAIMING SCUMMY?
As Popcorning is more pro-town.

Fine, But we randomly pick who goes first..The role of the dice says Orto..then Orto can choose WHO goes second...do you have a problem with that?

BUT,. you are not scummy for wanting to control the claim order? ie not fully claiming
I did fully claim.

you did not..you didnt claim if anyone targetted you last night...but I dont think you should fully claim till it is your turn.

and wanting me to claim (you do know I am a BP right with no night actions)
That just makes your reluctance to claim even scummier.

This is total bullshit....and you are ignoring SO much to make that statement it is ridiculous..

also so what if I am angry?..explain that that is revelant (please god say that over reaction and anger was scummy..please)
Over reaction is scummy.

I love it when people say this...I find 4 out of 5 times, when people push that over reaction is scummy..they are scum themselves....please...explain to me how over reaction is scummy...then show me a game where you developed this theory. Any clue why CKD (my alt) got the title "This Space for Rant"? Because I play hot...when I see bullshit, i call...and I dont pansy around. Now back yourself up..Why is over reacting scummy? Where did you get this idea from? Do you have a game link where scum over reacted? What will you say when i come up with 3 games I have been in where scum has pushed my play are "over reacting = scummy".

Emp why are you not curious (ie wanting a link) of games that scum have argued random claiming...why are you not curious (wanting a link) of games that scum wanted to control the order of claiming Day 2?
Because there is a search button on this site.

What does that mean...you have seen games where scum have argued against random claiming? If so, which ones? Why are you THEN attacking me for wanting to do it, when you should know (since "there is a search button on site") that scum hate random claiming? Furthermore...if you are town and you know that scum want to control Day 2 claiming...how could you possibly think someone who wants completely random claiming scummy..

I call bullshit on you sir.
the two night actionless people should go first is ridiculous....if I agree to popcorn..will you agree that Orto should go first becuase it was completely random? if not..why?..
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #582 (isolation #25) » Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:50 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

testing testing does this thing work.
typing and it staying shouldnt be a perk.
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #583 (isolation #26) » Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:51 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

(sip)

think I might be having issues posting (it either wouldnt go through or it was erased)..will try to update later.
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #585 (isolation #27) » Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:23 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

is any one else noting this stretch?
makes me want to retch.
(gulp)
Empking wrote:Ort you shouldn't have claimed first. DP rolled so he could change his reaction to popcorning once he knew who was going first. We shouldn't have gave that to him.

Almost sure DP is scum.
Please explain what the fuck this means? Change my mind about popcorning? I have wanted fucking random claims from day 1 and have not changed my fucking position about that. I STILL want random claims. I have only agreed to popcorn, so it is at least partially random and YOU dont get to pick who goes first. Speaking of scum, why do you GET to decide you popcorned first? WHY DO YOU HAVE SUCH A PROBLEM WITH THE FIRST PERSON TO START THE POPCORN BEING DECIDED RANDOMLY?

Orto, i dont think you should decide who claims next...first of all, charter has not claimed fully. he has not stated if anyone targetted him last night (mason...inventor)....The whole reason we decided to do popcron(instead of dice) was to hold people accountable for who they chose....by chosing for charter he is not being held accountable...

So if charter does not chose I think we should dice again....Orto care to role?
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #586 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:30 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

also makeing this list..
to keep tabs, on this.

(sip)

Random start Popcorn order:
1.) Orto, Fully claimed. Protected RR (chose charter to go next)
2.) charter, partially claimed. Killed farside (no choice, Orto chose Ceph for charter's turn..it is up to Ceph if he wants to claim or wait for a dice role or charter's full claim)

other claims out of popcorn order:
Empking, partially claimed, no night action.
Occam, partially claimed, did not commute.
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #589 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:02 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

Lying 101,
get your facts straight, son.

(sip)

Empking wrote:I didn't have a problem with choosing randomly. I had a problem with allowing you to know who would go first.
Empking wrote:
Vote: Drunken Piper

Trying to get random claims with a descision from the town to do that clearly not pro-town plan.

As I have no night action.

DrunkenPiper, you can go first.
Empking wrote:
Drunken Piper wrote:so I am scummy for wanting the random claiming? WHY IS RANDOM CLAIMING SCUMMY?
backtracking, stretching, and lies...YOU HAD A HUGE PROBLEM WITH RANDOM CLAIMING...

vote empking
(unless something in claims changes this)

You orginally spouted that I must be scum because I wanted random claiming..now you are saying you didnt have a problem with random claiming after I pushed you to explain why. I didnt care who went first...I just wanted it to be random. THAT IS WHY YOU INTIALLY ATTACKED ME.

you lied about not thinking random claiming is scummy (which is why you first started attacking me). Now you are back tracking on that. You are stretching with you "case": Over reaction is scummy...and since I didnt claim (even though I dont have night actions) after you wanted me to..I must me scummy.

I would like to hear EVERYONE's thoughts on this bullshit...
Occam wrote:What do you mean partially claimed?
you havent claimed yet (and I dont think you should until your turn)..if someone targetted you or not last night.
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #592 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:32 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

man, after the claim no one run,
I am going to have some question after we are done.

(sip)

updating..

1.) Orto, Fully claimed. Protected RR (chose charter to go next)
2.) charter, partially claimed. Killed farside
3.) Cephrir, fully claimed. Did nothing (chose occam, who has already claimed)
4.) Occam, fully claimed, did not commute

------

Occam your choice...who do you want to see claim?

Also, Ceph your thoughts on my suspicion of Emp? His "suspicion" of me?
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #594 (isolation #31) » Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by Drunken Piper »

I shall go now...
with an anti-pow

(sip)

Occam wrote:Let's have DP claim next then.
I have no night actions and I wasnt targetted..

ML, who did you block?

updating..

1.) Orto, Fully claimed. Protected RR and was not targetted(chose charter to go next)
3.) Cephrir, fully claimed. Did nothing and was not targetted(chose occam, who has already claimed)
4.) Occam, fully claimed, did not commute and was not targetted (chose DP)
5.) DP, fully claimed, no night actions and was not targetted (chose ML)
6.) ML.....

(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #598 (isolation #32) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:00 pm

Post by Drunken Piper »

I think Emp is either just a poor player
or scum. either way he is givng me a head ache, pass the bayer.
(drink)

acutally emp, I dont have a fucking clue what you are saying..did you or did you not intially attack me for wanting random claiming? AND why are you ignoring questions?

----

1.) Orto, Fully claimed. Protected RR and was not targetted(chose charter to go next)
3.) Cephrir, fully claimed. Did nothing and was not targetted(chose occam, who has already claimed)
4.) Occam, fully claimed, did not commute and was not targetted (chose DP)
5.) DP, fully claimed, no night actions and was not targetted (chose ML)
6.) ML, fully claimed, block Emp and was not targetted (chose RR)
7.) RR, fully claimed, tracked "confirms that Orto protected RR" and was not targetted.

Emp were you targetted last night with anything or are you going to not answer that question either? Same question for you charter...I assume if you were giving something you would have said that by now.
---

have some thoughts about the claims coming....here are my intial thoughts

also unvote.
for now

but it looks like we have a random jailing, invention, and a redirecting not accounted for.

I cant image scum would redirect an invention or mason over something like a kill or block of some sort....They didnt bother with redirecting or blocking (if they had that) the vig which I find very interesting. However, the jailer could have blocked the redirector..that we will not know.

Charter, why did you decide to kill farside?
ML, why did you decide to block Emp?
Orto, why did you chose charter to claim after you?

going to reread Day 1...

...also it looks like the SK killed mafia.
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #607 (isolation #33) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:37 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

I have no clue what emp is saying now..
he is as understandable as a cow.

(drink)

ortolan wrote: I don't like the way you're implicitly trying to clear MacavityLock here (not that I've previously found him particularly scummy), by suggesting he can't be scum otherwise he would have roleblocked the vig.
Interesting you read my remarks that way (noted). If I was leaning anyone as being scum..it was was charter when I wrote that. I found it interesting that the vig was not redirected by scum to kill someone they chose. granted you are right, Oman would have had to be accountable for his actions...but he could have simply said "I thought he was scum". So do you think charter should be held accountable for his actions?
Raging Rabbit wrote:The most significant thing I can glean from this is that ortolan didn't make the NK and targeted me rather than a scumbuddy (which is what a scum doctor would've probably done), so he's likely not scum. Empking didn't make the kill either if ML's telling the truth, and charter used his action on killing farside. So assuming Oman chose to redirect something rather than kill, the scum kill was made by either DP, Ceph or Occam (or, far less likely, ML). That doesn't help all that much, now that I think of it.
I find this post interesting too. If you take all of the claims at face value and assume the three killed last night did abasolutely nothing..then you could come up with your conclusion. I guess I am confused by the point of this post? We have three scum (2 mafia and a sk) left...most likely they are lying about their actions...ALSO, we are not sure what the three dead did.
Empking wrote:His unwillingness to part claim is as good as admitting it.
I dont even know what the fuck you are talking about..

EMP please answer my questions...reposting them so you dont ignore them AGAIN..I am not going to go away...I notice how you started ignoring me once I caught you in a lie...

Drunken Piper wrote: acutally emp, I dont have a fucking clue what you are saying..did you or did you not intially attack me for wanting random claiming? AND why are you ignoring questions?

Emp were you targetted last night with anything or are you going to not answer that question either?
please address this post.
Drunken Piper wrote:
Lying 101,
get your facts straight, son.

(sip)

Empking wrote:I didn't have a problem with choosing randomly. I had a problem with allowing you to know who would go first.
Empking wrote:
Vote: Drunken Piper

Trying to get random claims with a descision from the town to do that clearly not pro-town plan.

As I have no night action.

DrunkenPiper, you can go first.
Empking wrote:
backtracking, stretching, and lies...YOU HAD A HUGE PROBLEM WITH RANDOM CLAIMING...

vote empking
(unless something in claims changes this)

You orginally spouted that I must be scum because I wanted random claiming..now you are saying you didnt have a problem with random claiming after I pushed you to explain why. I didnt care who went first...I just wanted it to be random. THAT IS WHY YOU INTIALLY ATTACKED ME.

you lied about not thinking random claiming is scummy (which is why you first started attacking me). Now you are back tracking on that. You are stretching with you "case": Over reaction is scummy...and since I didnt claim (even though I dont have night actions) after you wanted me to..I must me scummy.
Drunken Piper wrote:

Speaking of scum, why do you GET to decide you popcorned first?
also new questions..

WHY DO YOU KEEP IGNORING QUESTIONS?
Explain to me why over reaction is scummy?
If you think I am scum, why have you not produced a case?
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #614 (isolation #34) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:10 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

Emp or Occam can answer this.
because i really am getting pissed.

(sip)

what questions have I not answered? Please provide a link or post number..

.why is no one else up in arms about Emp's avoidance of questions, lies, and shitty anti-town play?

Emp, another question (they are starting to pile on now)...if you think I am scum..why at the very least are you not providing your case?
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #636 (isolation #35) » Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:16 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

You got the be fucking kidding me.
that is the question, from thee?

(guzzle)

Empking wrote:
Empking wrote:CKD & DP; Do you support random lynching?
No, i do not support random lynching. More questions (though I dont except that you will answer jack shit at this point)...what urged you to ask such a silly question....also, how old are you? If I said I was willingly to fall on the sword and hammer you (ie die to lynch you)..what would be your thoughts on that?

Now answer my questions..
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #637 (isolation #36) » Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:24 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

One other point...
up in this joint.

(sip)

Emp, the more I think about your play(this is our second game together), the more I am disgusted. If at this end of this game. You are indeed town and not some variant of scum (SK, mafia)..I will never join another game with you. I keep going back and forth on if you are scum or just a really horrible player. My meta on you is that you are just a horrible player.
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #640 (isolation #37) » Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:29 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

sorry for the triple post.
but I forgot to mention this almost

(sip)
Occam wrote:
.why is no one else up in arms about Emp's avoidance of questions, lies, and shitty anti-town play?
I just voted him for it.

And I don't think I ever said you (DP) were not answering questions.
Occam wrote:I have to say, Emp is looking a lot worse that DP in this exchange. Emp, regardless of who has more votes,
I believe DP asked you those questions before you asked him
. Answering them would be nice.
something about your post rubs me wrong. Here you clearly state that I asked Emp those questions well before he asked me.....well what questions were you talking about when you stated this....I dont care if you think i am answering questions or not...I wanted to know what questions you were referencing here.

might be moot now..but still curious.
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #642 (isolation #38) » Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:32 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

Empking wrote:
Drunken Piper wrote:
One other point...
up in this joint.

(sip)

Emp, the more I think about your play(this is our second game together), the more I am disgusted. If at this end of this game. You are indeed town and not some variant of scum (SK, mafia)..I will never join another game with you. I keep going back and forth on if you are scum or just a really horrible player. My meta on you is that you are just a horrible player.
Ad hom.

Why do you use Ad Hom?
Not ad hom...it is a truth...this is not a attack on what role/alignment you have in this game...this is attack on your general play across the board...If you are town...I WILL never join another game with you..to go into more detail at this point will break rules and just result in insults.

going to address your bigger post...when I have time.
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #644 (isolation #39) » Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:35 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

Empking wrote:DP, I asked you questions. (This is more to maske sure he notices them)
it is called a cross post...expect a reply today or tomorrow...though, you still are not really answering questions and your format you choose to "answer" is hard to read (on purpose?)
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #667 (isolation #40) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:23 pm

Post by Drunken Piper »

just dropping by to say,
no time to add anything today..
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #679 (isolation #41) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:10 pm

Post by Drunken Piper »

very little time,
for rhyme.

vote charter

reason to come....but mostly from play yesterday versus his night kill.

also a retort to Emp "answers" or lack thereof when I get a second...

RL is super busy..trying not to replace out of games.
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #697 (isolation #42) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:22 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

I have got to ask for a replacement (had to do this in all my games)...I am sorry. I have been a mod and know what a pain in the ass this is. Mod I will make it up to you. RL is just too fucking busy.
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #916 (isolation #43) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:14 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

So i dont have the right
to comment since I went out of sight.

good game Occam (sort of)..i think your day 1 play was obvious.

I will never be joining or playing a game with Emp again..he is a horrid player and really made the game less enjoyable.

sorry for my RL issues...still dont have the time to play (no games)..but enjoyed reading.
(hic)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”