farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:09 am

Post by farside22 »

/confirm
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #63 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:28 am

Post by farside22 »

tubby216 wrote:@ korts i was goin to vote but i was trying to make my choice carefully

vote:korts

why he basically said the same thing i did only a lil more ambiguously then jump all over me and i thought i was honestly helping but hey if i have to get lynched to tell the town who the true scum are so be it, someone has to get lynched day one might as well be me
I notice tubby doesn't bring this up till Crazy says something of the same nature.
That is following if anything and I don't like he how he gets all worked up over a vote.

unvote: SSK
vote: Tubby
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #73 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

Crazy wrote:
farside22 wrote:
tubby216 wrote:@ korts i was goin to vote but i was trying to make my choice carefully

vote:korts

why he basically said the same thing i did only a lil more ambiguously then jump all over me and i thought i was honestly helping but hey if i have to get lynched to tell the town who the true scum are so be it, someone has to get lynched day one might as well be me
I notice tubby doesn't bring this up till Crazy says something of the same nature.
That is following if anything and
I don't like he how he gets all worked up over a vote.

unvote: SSK
vote: Tubby
Well, it might be something that he took my argument, but I'm not sure I see it as a scum-tell. Any reason why you think it as so?

You might call setup speculation such as he did anti-town, but that has
never
been a scum-tell.

And I don't believe Appeal to Emotion or "getting worked up over a vote" is a scum-tell either. I mean, none of you have ever seen a worked up newbie before?

So, anyone want to convince me why tubby is a good wagon?
Why are you defending him? I already called him out for following you and now you are defending him? I don't care about newbie or not newbie. He didn't say anything till you made the point for him. Then he uses what he said as his own idea. That is scummy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #100 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:49 pm

Post by farside22 »

Vi wrote:
MafiaSSK wrote:Vi, why that PR?
I was being silly, as mentioned before.
Actually, I used the fake PR I tried first in my second game (offsite) and it worked well IMO.

That's neither here nor there though.
Why try a fake PR for this game?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #113 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:57 am

Post by farside22 »

@Vi: What do you agree with Crazy about?

Crazy wrote:
I don't see it as particularly "fair" that he did that... but I don't see why scum are more likely to do that than town. Explain, please.
I see scum take a person's idea and run with it so they don't have to explain it. Also I feel more like tubby is using you and then pointing to you as a newb scum mistake I see in many a newbie game. It's the let me stick by someone who is town ploy. Then when called he votes you like you are the reason he looks scummy. It's bad. It should be ignored as a newb mistake in my book.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #116 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:30 am

Post by farside22 »

It should be ignored as a newb mistake in my book.
This should say:
It should not be ignored.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #123 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:00 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:I could go for a animopherv lynch on account of faking post restrictions is anti-town.

unvote, vote: animopherv
Why animo and not Vi?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #156 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:27 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
MafiaSSK wrote:DGB, why do you feel that worthy of a vote?
I can't think of any scenario where that's pro-town behavior. The only purpose is to hide oneself behind a 'restriction' to prolong personal survival in the game.
This coming from the girl who loves to start a BW day one at the start of the day, see's people joking on the first 3 pages as scummy?

FOS: DGB

Bad, bad reasoning.
My vote on tubby wasn't his rolefishing comment. It was more about when Crazy defended him, then to have tubby come back and vote him was just crazy. Not sure if it's newb confusion on newb scum confusion. They are both the same on this one.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #190 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:55 am

Post by farside22 »

Prod received will try and post more today.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #194 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:11 am

Post by farside22 »

The Internet wrote:I have been prodded. I'm sorry, but I can' contributte because I do not understand the tubby situation. I will hope to contribute more tommorrow.
Well what happened to doing this? I see this as you next post:
The Internet wrote:This game seems to be slowing down.
Highly questionable coming from someone who has offered nothing this game thus far.

Crazy wrote:Anyone believe that Korts really
was
making a case against tubby just to gauge reactions? I don't. Saying "Nevermind about all that stuff I was doing; I didn't really mean it" is a scum-tell in my book.

Anyone else have thoughts on this?

Vote: Korts
I would like quotes on Korts saying this. I don't like paraphrasing if that is what this is.

DrippingGoofball wrote:I don't believe faking post restrictions is a null tell. At all.
Anything else game related you wish to share. Maybe someone you find scummy?
DoomCow wrote:There's nothing wrong with revising an analysis, I just prefer to have a confirmed base behind it, so it's not a complete do over.

And I´m not asking for role-PM distributions, because that takes away the game. I like to know a bit and guess at the rest.
That is not helpful at worse it's like asking for a no lynch and waiting for the next day to see what the night brings. Pressure people, add to the conversation. Talk about things that bother your, ect. Not at least adding addressing what you find scummy is anti-town.

unvote:
vote: The Internet

Lurk, lurk, no comment, lurk, lurk, no comment. Something I associate with scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #197 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:27 pm

Post by farside22 »

Vi wrote:
SpyreX 195 wrote:I'm waiting for any reason for his business to be anything but a bad scum move.
What about a bad newb move?
I really don't like the lets give the newb a break, however the lack of conversation from some is very telling in my book.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #209 (isolation #11) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:44 am

Post by farside22 »

Vi wrote:@farside and SpyreX: Okay, taken..
What was this in regards to?
Farside, why do you see TI's lurking as more scummier than Tubby's actions?
I see Tubby's as newb who I have yet to feel either scum or town. I know newbs make errors and some he is making is scummy. However for someone to complain about the lack of anything going on and saying nothing at all is someone I feel isn't paying attention and trying to look like they are participating which is extra super scummy in my book.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #213 (isolation #12) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:45 am

Post by farside22 »

Vi wrote:
farside22 209 wrote:
Vi wrote:@farside and SpyreX: Okay, taken..
What was this in regards to?
197 and 199, although that's partly because I misread your post. I thought you were saying that you simply weren't going to allow consideration of his newbness, precluding my attempts to push it; reading again it looks like you're suspicious of
me
for playing the newb card for tubby but you're more interested in others and thus don't want to pursue me for it right now. If that's the case, I'm fine with it. I feel that based on the information given, tubby is a blatant mislynch that I do not endorse.
ZazieR 207 wrote:This made me feel so unwanted :(
?
Ah. Yes the newbie card. I don't care for it. I do think newb's make error's but both as town and scum they use that as their reason. Anyone who defends a player that did something scummy always rings a bell of suspicion.
I am more interested in the internet for the reason's I stated however.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #224 (isolation #13) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:45 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm having some problem with these quotes. DGB asked this after Tubby's response, the only response between the posts of DGB. Then Tubby asked about who DGB was talking. He should have known that it was about him and someone else. If he was a townie, he wouldn't have to ask what I have quoted as he isn't a buddy with anyone at all as townie.
I'm sorry the physic network did not call and leave tubby a message.
Also to assume anything from anyone is basically in the word there. ass/u/me. So yay no big deal. I'm more fasinated with how behind the game DGB is. I feel like say a day late and a dollar short on what she is saying.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #227 (isolation #14) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:22 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:I'm more fasinated with how behind the game DGB is. I feel like say a day late and a dollar short on what she is saying.
Yes that's true, but henceforth I shall pay more attention to this game, much to your future chagrin ;-)
Oh good. Should I expect that vote and BW comments to come shortly? :P
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #231 (isolation #15) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:33 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:Oh good. Should I expect that vote and BW comments to come shortly? :P
You have to earn your vote like everyone else. What's BW?
Band wagon
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #245 (isolation #16) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:47 am

Post by farside22 »

So Crazy are you saying you never see people talk and think okay I may be wrong and will wait it out, but lets look at mr. lurky who is adding nothing to the conversation and complains about the lack of context from others?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #251 (isolation #17) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:14 am

Post by farside22 »

hasdgfas wrote:Why hasn't DoomCow been lynched yet?
Because people are still talking about Tubby. Personally I would rather see the internet pressured at this point.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #256 (isolation #18) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:01 am

Post by farside22 »

The Internet wrote:Requesting replacement. I'm bored, I don't understand it, and would like to dedicate my energies to my other games. Sorry.
What?!?!?!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #265 (isolation #19) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:47 pm

Post by farside22 »

Anti-town, sure. Scum, not necessarily. Are K7, MafiaSSK, other lurkers, always scum? Nope, but they continue to always lurk.
I try not to do meta reads on people. I'm starting to think some people do deserve the category of meta. Not every person does. I think my problem is that I expect The Internet to post something and not just say there is nothing going on and then leave for the next 3 to 4 days. It bugs me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #278 (isolation #20) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:49 am

Post by farside22 »

Well dahill has relieved me of my initial suspicious on The Internet. It is anti town, but when someone does it in the case he did where as he says there is nothing going on and leaves I just found it scummy.
Anyways as for Tubby which Vi wants an answer from me. I felt his first few post were bad. No hold bars bad. The vote for Crazy for defending him was terrible. Also I always, always feel suspciious when people defend others especially when something is scummy. Not oh he is a newbie type comment is unacceptable.
However I feel I need to reread again to really see a few things. I did not CC's vote on Tubby felt very opportunist.

unvote

Will have a vote after I reread this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #286 (isolation #21) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:51 am

Post by farside22 »

Busy today. May try and get to this tomorrow. Don't expect anything till Monday.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #322 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:32 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:This game seems to lack a sense of direction.

Let's run up a nice big wagon, then we'll have stuff to talk about. We're wimpy with the votes. That's not the way to win.
Finally. Where the heck have you been all game. i missed you.

unvote:
vote: DGB
unvote:

I would rather read the game and place a vote on someone and run a bw on that person.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #345 (isolation #23) » Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:08 am

Post by farside22 »

Vi wrote:
@farside: Still waiting on that reread. ;)
I know. This game is second on my list to read today.
Heavy sigh. I think I need to put in my sig I am not signing up for large games at the moment please dont' ask. :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #361 (isolation #24) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:49 am

Post by farside22 »

Hi all. I took the day off to catch up on sleep. Just letting you know I didn't forget about you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #369 (isolation #25) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

animorpherv1 wrote:
farside22 wrote:Hi all. I took the day off to catch up on sleep. Just letting you know I didn't forget about you.
I abstain from posting untill farside rereads.
I didn't even know you were in the game. :lol:
Tomorrow no holds bar comments will be made.
DGB hows' the BW going since last we spoke?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #371 (isolation #26) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:54 am

Post by farside22 »

Vi wrote:
Unvote: DrippingGoofball

Vote: farside22
(L-7)
Go on, keep pushing that reread back.
Can I? That would be awesome. Oh wait you are being sarcastic.
Your voting for me for being behind? That's weird.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #373 (isolation #27) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:43 am

Post by farside22 »

Pages 1- 6

Start of the game everyone starts with votes against people.
Korts: Post 9 what do you mean too much filth comment?
Korts: Post 13 why point this out?
tubby: Post 18 why would you think never mind state this comment?
Korts: Post 19 how is that role fishing?
Korts: Post 22. I don't see it.
Korts: Post 23 then why bring it up in the first place?
CC: Post 29 no random vote? Why unvote what does your vote mean if it just sits there?
cc post 31: Why worry what or who the vote is for at this point? This just doensn't make sense.
(I can see why Korts saw CC and not the others. CC was the last one to post and just unvote.
SpyreX: Post 44 Korts brought up the comment in the first place. He is almost asking people to speculate.
Tubby: Post 47 I really don't like the fact that he regurgates the same thing that Crazy just stated 2 post back.
Kort: Post 52 I agree. Enough said.
CC: Post 56 how about a reason why with that vote.
spyrex: Post 57 seems like jumping the gun because of one comment. Jumping on scum tells early is scummy.
(still don't understand how Zazie figured out Nat's code there. I'm missing it)
Crazy: post 64: It is my experinece the newb scum follow people because they have no clue what else to do.
animoph: Post 67 is the computer fixed? If so explain vote on Crazy.
tubby : post 76 although scum do this I really have a bad taste in my mouth with the more following someone else lead here.
TheInternet: Post 77: What? Is there a post restriction or something I missed that causes you this confusion?
animophr: Post 79 please try again and use quotes this time on what you are talking about.
doomcow: Post 81: retype or better reasoning. The post and reason's sloppy.
doomcow: Post 88: No, just no. If scum wanted to fake a PR they would keep it up.
doomcow: post 90 I roll my eyes
mafiassk: post 102 why would Vi be modkill for having fun?
animohp: Post 106 lets try and scum hunt at this point. K?
Crazy : post 107 Newbie scum clueless more then newbie town. Follows those who make sense to look more town. Easiest thing for scum newbs that don't know any better do.
tubby: Post 108 I have to love the poker annology. Try reading things and come up with what you note looks scummy instead of following what others say are scummy.
theinternet: post 120 well if you don't like that case who do you see as scummy (wait dahil replaced right?)
SpreX: post 121 I really don't think Tubby was PR hunting.
DGB: Post 122 out of everything going on why focus on a fake PR?
spryx: post 128: Oh come on did that actually happen? Did anyone say oh yea maybe it is power roles. (fluff)
tubby: post 136 please read the game and make points on each person and what they say or don't say that looks scummy.
DBG: Post 137 really day one silliness doesn't have in the first 2 pages in any game you have been in right?
zazie post 140: I really don't see what you brought up is a case against Tubby. It seems very weak reason
Tubby: post 143 I couple of people called out Korts so don't act like its all against you. Meh I say you tried but it is far reaching conclusion case on Korts in my view.
Korts: post 144: Why SpreX and not Doomcow?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #374 (isolation #28) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:44 am

Post by farside22 »

By the way cow after seeing you do your reviews like this I have to say it is much easier way to do it then what I did before.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #377 (isolation #29) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:21 am

Post by farside22 »

@Vi: Because The Internet's lurking and gripping about lack of posting was very scummy in comparison to Tubby at that time. Dahil's comments made me feel better, but I wanted to read the game again before I placed a serious vote on anyone. Hence the comment about Tubby.
Also I don't like being single minded on one person. There is always more then one scum. It's dumb not to look at everyone.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #378 (isolation #30) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:54 am

Post by farside22 »

7 to now:
The Internet: Post 162 gah more nothing. Why is this so difficult?
Crazy: Post 166 I see too many people doing this tactic day one to catch scum. It always fails so anything is possible.
Vi: Post 168 why only SpreX or Korts?
DGB: Post 170 Why?
Vi: Post 172. My reason's for Tubby had nothing to do with the rediculous role fishing comment and more with the following of others.
spreX post: 173 Don't you think people have enough experience to know better then to do what you are claiming here?
hascow: post 174 why doomcow over everyone else you read on?
doomcow: post 179 sarcasm noted however day 1 and all days should have analysis of some sort. Scum fear it.
The Internet: Post 183 says the person who has contributed nothing at this point
animorph: post 185 (pinches nose) I just don't understand you.
hascow: post 187. Agree
doomcow: post 193 then why do you keep mentioning just morph and vi?
Vi: post 205: RL happens it isn't just words. There is lurking and then there is RL. I know I have put myself into too many large games at this point.
morph: post 235: How about your views on who is scum that isn't OMGUS?
crazy : post 240: No he's scum because he is acting scummy. What part of his case is crap? Do you think following peoples ideas is not scummy? Why?
tubby: post 243: Reason's and quotes on this vote please.
hascow: post 249: Can you give more reason to have doomcow lynched?
CC post: 257 This vote is opportunist. No reason for the vote just an added vote on a BW.
morph: post 258: Pot this is kettle.
dahil: Post 263: I don't mind your views, but telling people you find others town in your read is bad.
dahil: post 267: Not obvtown k.
Vi: post 269: Most I have on tubby is his following of others which always rings my scumdar with newbies. I think the whole rolefishing comments were crap.
Korts: post 273: Not in this case
dahil post: 274 Agree
Korts post: 303: Why just skimming?
dahil: post 308: Why bring up CC comments then say Korts vote is suspicious?
Korts: post 310: That's because your case on SpryX was weak.
Vi: post 320: Have yet to seen a case against me or DGB. Seems out of the blue comment with nothing backed up.
DGB: post 323: You asked for a BW what do you expect?
SpyreX: post 327: Why no beef with The Internet and then dahill replacement?
SpreX: post 332: The problem with lurkers. If they are posting enough the mod won't replace them. The scum love them and if they are town the town suffers. Usually with lurkers I find one or two scum in that group.
dahill post 337: Do you think people dont' change there minds on who's scum based on actions they do later in the game?
CC: post 356: So wait you purposely voted for someone with the biggest BW instead of reading and making your own analysis?
doomcow: post 360: first I have to stop laughing. Okay no just no. Vi admitted it was a joke and morph was obviously faking because he saw Vi faking. They were joking. You know joking? Why won't you do analysis day 1?

Okay Vi you haven't brought any case against me you are just asking questions. Question do not equal suspicion at all.
Finally done.
Vote: CC

The votes and comments are horrible. A vote for no reason on a BW without reading. Not just anti town. Scummy
Fos: MafiaSSk, Tubby, DGB, Morph and Vi

Mafia if this game is too much ask for a replacement if you are town. You have provided crap
Tubby you still look bad for following. Even you write up post explaining yourself is still everything that others stated. I really want to see who you find scummy and why.
DGB: I haven't seen you offer much. You being behind and the vote on dahil makes no sense.
Morph stop following. Read the game give your views
Vi: You haven't given much as far as your own suspicion or reasons for who is scum. All you do is ask questions. It's something I did as scum once. I'm watching you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #380 (isolation #31) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:38 am

Post by farside22 »

dahill1 wrote:
farside22 wrote:dahil: post 308: Why bring up CC comments then say Korts vote is suspicious?
it wasn't scummy that he was voting for CC, but more the fact that he switched so suddenly off of a case he had been pushing very hard.
dahill post 337: Do you think people dont' change there minds on who's scum based on actions they do later in the game?
no they do, but Korts' change of heart was too quick IMO
Have you ever played with the internet? If so was he scum or town and did he seem different this game from that game?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #384 (isolation #32) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:58 am

Post by farside22 »

@Vi: You talking about the What post to the Internet?
If so I just didn't understand why he said what he did. It's like when you call someone out and instead of facing it they say they are confused and leaves. It just gives me all sorts of scum vibes. Dahill is doing better then his predessor but something I want to keep an eye on.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #386 (isolation #33) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

animorpherv1 wrote:I am giving what I think. If you don't agree, then well, I can't do anything to stop that, but I am giving my own opinion.
Then why the need to wait on me and why so vague when you talk about your suspicions?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #400 (isolation #34) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:29 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm suspicious of the following players:
SpyreX, ZazieR, CoheedCambria09

Reason: I don't like how they are hanging on to a wagon that has lost much of its steam. That stinks of disappointed, lazy scum to me.

In other news, Korts is town. I agree that animo & Coheed should be pushed. I pick Coheed because he persists on the tubby non-wagon.

unvote, vote: CoheedCambria09
I'm sure that he is also the highest vote count had nothing to do with this vote right? :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #402 (isolation #35) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:49 am

Post by farside22 »

Xylthixlm wrote: With 15 alive, it will take 8 to lynch. The deadline for day 1 will be Saturday, December 6.
That reminds me. Is anyone else thinking about this deadline? Realize that if we don't have any time left over by the end of the day we will have 2 week deadlines from here on in. Does anyone think we can try and reach a consense on who is scum sooner to carry over a week or two so we are not rushed?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #414 (isolation #36) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:21 am

Post by farside22 »

CoheedCambria09 wrote:So DGB, if I
unvote
does that show i'm "not persistent with a non-wagon" anymore?
Finally a quote I can use this smiley on.

I think CC missed the point, but the weakness is just scummy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #417 (isolation #37) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:48 pm

Post by farside22 »

MafiaSSK wrote:How about, I stop the PBPA and actually just contribute more. Would that work?
*Call's Hell

*Hello Hell is it Freezing down there?

*Pause

*No, okay had to be sure.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #460 (isolation #38) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:21 am

Post by farside22 »

Why did some bad thoughts come in my head with CC claim? I don't like it. I have a terrible taste in my mouth and I'm reminded of Bugs Bunny with a safe falling from the sky.
With that said I think CC should be lynched for his lack of concern on who wins. I do like doomcow as a second option.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #463 (isolation #39) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:26 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
ZazieR wrote: DoomCow for not adding any content.
Maybe I'm not so senile. I believe that's the post I agreed with, my agreement coming in the form of a vote immediately following.

If DoomCow flips scum, Korts may be his buddy.
I see DC following one lynch after another while offering a me too response is the reason I see his as a second choice for lynched. CC still trumps him for his lack of thoughts for whoever wins gets his vote comment.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #472 (isolation #40) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:13 am

Post by farside22 »

FOS: Spryex

Do something with that vote. Those who aren't voting need to start. Those who are voting need to start making sense on who needs to be lynched. I would like to see something besides just two weeks for day 2. Thanks
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #475 (isolation #41) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:39 am

Post by farside22 »

@SpryeX. You dont' think his lack of alignment is questionable? (In regards to CC.)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #476 (isolation #42) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:03 am

Post by farside22 »

Mod: Please note sig. More likely limited access then Vacation. It depends on a few things.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #480 (isolation #43) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:06 am

Post by farside22 »

Mod: Please prod Crazy. He has not posted since the 15th. Thank you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #484 (isolation #44) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 am

Post by farside22 »

dahill1 wrote:/agrees on doomcow's scummy vote
also, SSK for godsakes stop being a sheep and follow through with your promise to participate. you too animorph.

on CC: if we lynch him, then at best we catch a lying scum. at worst, we catch a non-aligned banana which isn't helping the town. i see no reason why we shouldn't lynch him today.
QFT. Lets do this. Although I also support a DC vote and pressure.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #490 (isolation #45) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:48 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:
SpyreX wrote:I must be retarded. I am missing it entirely.
DGB alluded to previous agreement with the DC case, but having gone back through her posts, no such support is expressed. When this is pointed out, she promptly unvotes, instead of keeping the vote on DC and saying that she probably forgot to agree with the case expicitly. To top that, she tries to tie me to DC when I vote her for the 180 stunt.

On the DC case, I really don't like how he's expressed that his vote was for claimage only, and not for lynching. That smells much like rolefishing to me.

I'd also gladly lynch a claimed third party. But I still don't understand how DGB's tell was ignored by everyone else.
I see what you are saying however person third party or scum eats a possible scum tell right now in my book.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #508 (isolation #46) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:02 am

Post by farside22 »

DC is at L-2. A claim would be a good idea at this point.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #511 (isolation #47) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:43 am

Post by farside22 »

Xylthixlm wrote:
Vote Count

CoheedCambria09 -
(dahill1, farside22, tubby216, DoomCow, Natirasha)
DoomCow -
(hasdgfas, SpyreX, animorpherv1, Vi, CoheedCambria09)
DrippingGoofball -
(Korts)
tubby216 -
(ZazieR)
Korts -
(Crazy)

Not voting: MafiaSSK, DrippingGoofball

With 15 alive, it will take 8 to lynch. The deadline for day 1 will be Saturday, December 13.

The mass V/LA until Friday is noted. The deadline date was wrong, and has been corrected.
I take it MafiaSSK vote didn't count because of where he placed it?
Since I don't know when he will be around again and I endorse a DC lynch.

unvote:
vote: doomcow
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #513 (isolation #48) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:01 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:Ok, that's L-1 now. I suggest that MafiaSSK shouldn't revote until a claim.
Look at the vote count. It is L-2 with my vote.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #519 (isolation #49) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:56 am

Post by farside22 »

Seriously DC needs to come back I feel an like people are missing out on some scum versus 3rd party.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #531 (isolation #50) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:07 am

Post by farside22 »

DC: Some of the votes may move fast do to a deadline where day 2 can be as short as 2 weeks if we dont' agree on someone.
FOS: Animph for role fishing

unvote
vote: CC09

3rd party lynch is good.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #536 (isolation #51) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:
dahill1 wrote:
Korts wrote:Considering your claim, however. It can be confirmed. Do you have a kill? (yes I know this is rolefishing technically.) If you do have a kill, you should shoot tonight, and shoot the person that the town chooses.
DC shouldn't answer this, and even if he does we most certainly shouldn't guide him.
I know, I've reconsidered. See my very next post after that comment.
Korts do you feel we should keep looking for scum or lynch a 3rd party right now?
Also FOS Korts for rolefishing.
Please stop.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #539 (isolation #52) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:33 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:
SpyreX wrote:He doesn't give ANY information about his role. Considering my own I would eat my hat if his role is "Jack of all trades".
Consider this a counter-claim?
That is pretty vague comment to make if he is. Also I don't want DC to state everything, but if people think it's helps some more info might be needed, but I think info helps scum in this case.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #543 (isolation #53) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:34 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Korts wrote:
dahill1 wrote:
Korts wrote:Considering your claim, however. It can be confirmed. Do you have a kill? (yes I know this is rolefishing technically.) If you do have a kill, you should shoot tonight, and shoot the person that the town chooses.
DC shouldn't answer this, and even if he does we most certainly shouldn't guide him.
I know, I've reconsidered. See my very next post after that comment.
Korts do you feel we should keep looking for scum or lynch a 3rd party right now?
Also FOS Korts for rolefishing.
Please stop.
Did I say I reconsidered before DC could reply? Also, I wasn't asking for a full description of the abilities, that wouldn't benefit town as much as it would scum. But a claimed kill could be confirmed or denied in theory.

Also, I feel that we shouldn't end the day just yet. I'm good for lynching CC if we don't have any better options, but a third party lynch is a compromise, basically.
Were at L-1.
How long to you plan on using up this day and making tomorrow shorter for us?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #545 (isolation #54) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:37 am

Post by farside22 »

SpyreX wrote:No its not a counter claim - its saying that it doesn't match any of the flavor we've been given and I think there's a reason for that.
SpreX is correct. Man I need to read more. DC needs to explain more.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #547 (isolation #55) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:A couple days more of discussion shouldn't hurt, in my irrelevant opinion. Here's my proposition. if the town doesn't find a better wagon in 48 hours, I will hammer.
Holiday makes me itchy. Also i missed something till SpreX pointed it out I retract my comment.
unvote:
vote: DC
FOS: Animph
Support 3rd lynch.
Yay
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #551 (isolation #56) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:44 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:
farside22 wrote:
SpyreX wrote:No its not a counter claim - its saying that it doesn't match any of the flavor we've been given and I think there's a reason for that.
SpreX is correct. Man I need to read more. DC needs to explain more.
So I went back and reread my own Role PM. If any other player's PM is like mine, and judging from reactions, SpyreX and farside at least do have similar PMs, then DC is bullshitting. See, I was on the verge of hammering CC a moment ago. Now, the DC wagon is getting back on track. How cool is that, that waiting has its benefits, farside?

unvote, vote: DoomCow
Will explain more later. DC needs to comment first.
Also I will appologize if we dont' use all of today's deadline up with this lynch. K?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #553 (isolation #57) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:45 am

Post by farside22 »

dahill1 wrote:argh stop wagonning DC for a sec this is obv what to do
lynch animorph
DC "targets" CC

unvote vote animorph
Dahil be a sweetie and just relax. Should take longer then a day for DC to come back and explain a few thing. Seriously.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #559 (isolation #58) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:51 am

Post by farside22 »

dahill1 wrote:
tubby216 wrote:
Korts wrote:dahill stop trying to derail your scumbuddy's wagon.
seriously thats what i was thinkin
*gets game references ready if DC flips scum*
anyways, the main reason i don't want him lynched today is because of the claim. no reason to lynch him if he can prove his claim and (possibly) help town
**Farside eats popcorn getting ready for the Perry Mason moment.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #560 (isolation #59) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:52 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
dahill1 wrote:I do support a CC/animorph lynch today
Why CC??? The guy is a walking vig/NK target. No possible information can be had from his lynch.
Hey sweets help me out for a sec do you know why DC is the lynch with his claim?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #564 (isolation #60) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:55 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:
dahill1 wrote:
Korts wrote:why the quotation marks around "targets"?
indication of possible one shot abilities
So how will a protect or a block, or even an investigation on CC confirm DC's alignment/role?
I believe dahil is suggesting that if DC is the joat that he use his one shot on CC, who looks to be an obvious 3rd party role.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #568 (isolation #61) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:Also, you ruined it by answering for him... :(
No, no. Just wait. I swear it will be good.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #571 (isolation #62) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:39 pm

Post by farside22 »

hasdgfas wrote:
MafiaSSK wrote:I believe, knowing Xyl's setups from IRC, that the JOAT will be confused.
this helps us how, exactly, SSK?

Also, dahill looks town to me.
Do you agree that DC should shoot CC? If so why are you voting CC?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #575 (isolation #63) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

hasdgfas wrote:
farside22 wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
MafiaSSK wrote:I believe, knowing Xyl's setups from IRC, that the JOAT will be confused.
this helps us how, exactly, SSK?

Also, dahill looks town to me.
Do you agree that DC should shoot CC? If so why are you voting CC?
What should happen is this. We lynch one of {CC, morph}, DC shoots/targets the other with a useful ability.
Do you know why DC's claim looks bad?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #578 (isolation #64) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

DoomCow: I'm giving you 24 hours to comment then I will show why you are scum. If you don't come back in time you have no one to blame but yourself.
That is all.

FYI the only way I will by DC at this point is a full claim. I will explain why after the claim.
Thank you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #582 (isolation #65) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:04 pm

Post by farside22 »

SpyreX wrote:Wait, why the assumption on confused? And, what exactly would a confused Joat be? A skitzo?
Meh I created a JOAT who didn't know what he did till the next day. I had him pick a number that number was something only I as the mod knew what it meant and told him the next day what that action resulted in. It was so much fun. I don't know what mafia is trying to implicate, but I don't want DC to have any info more in this matter.
Thanks
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #583 (isolation #66) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:05 pm

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:farside: don't reveal the information. It may slip up other scum, too, if it slips up DC.
ahhhh :cry: I might die tonight never revealing all I know.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #586 (isolation #67) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Korts wrote:farside: don't reveal the information. It may slip up other scum, too, if it slips up DC.
ahhhh :cry: I might die tonight never revealing all I know.
I know it too, don't worry. If that's what you're talking about.
Are you voting for DC? If you know what it was you would be voting.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #588 (isolation #68) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:09 pm

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:I am. Didn't you notice I was the other one pushing his wagon?
Okay. Sorry it like a child with candy. I want more but I'm willing to share. :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #597 (isolation #69) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:DoomCow: I'm giving you 24 hours to comment then I will show why you are scum. If you don't come back in time you have no one to blame but yourself.
That is all.

FYI the only way I will by DC at this point is a full claim. I will explain why after the claim.
Thank you.
Hmmm, this gets good. Farside is town. What a change! I'm not sure I can get used to this. ;-)
Then vote DC. Get your lazy butt on a vote girl.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #619 (isolation #70) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

Vote: CC
fos: nat
for premature hammer
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #629 (isolation #71) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:50 pm

Post by farside22 »

hasdgfas wrote:
unvote

Don't want to trust the claimed cop's results quite yet though.
why?

unvote, vote zazier
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #640 (isolation #72) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:41 am

Post by farside22 »

hasdgfas wrote:
farside22 wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
unvote

Don't want to trust the claimed cop's results quite yet though.
why?

unvote, vote zazier
A) he has a PR, so we can't ask him questions and expect good answers.
B) Didn't like the quickhammer, so I'm a bit wary of nat atm.
A) not a valid reason
B) If he is lying he is lynched as lying scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #646 (isolation #73) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:21 am

Post by farside22 »

ZazieR wrote:I'm not part of the mafia :(.
And I have been part of the mafia. Twice already. (of the that many games I've played :()
Besides, I don't like to be part of the mafia.

I choose. Do you think a Pretty Princess would do nothing active :roll:?
I have no passive ability.
If your innocent you should fight and claim your innocence. Everything else is scummy.
Hascow how about Zazie behavior do you really think is town at this point?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #656 (isolation #74) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:29 am

Post by farside22 »

vote: crazy
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #658 (isolation #75) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:14 am

Post by farside22 »

tubby216 wrote:
farside22 wrote:
vote: crazy
any specific reason??
I could name many but I am not going to be subtle. Crazy is a
mafiaso
I checked him out because yesterday's vote on ZazieR, Crazy was missing. Crazy has been quiet most of the game. I equate quiet to suspicious.
More votes on crazy please.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #661 (isolation #76) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:59 am

Post by farside22 »

hasdgfas wrote:What's with people claiming immediately upon getting a guilty or the equivalent?
Why does it matter? Why do you keep stopping it and not voting? Oh wait are you mafia cow?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #663 (isolation #77) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:15 am

Post by farside22 »

hasdgfas wrote:
farside22 wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:What's with people claiming immediately upon getting a guilty or the equivalent?
Why does it matter? Why do you keep stopping it and not voting? Oh wait are you mafia cow?
I don't like playing follow the cop, because there's no skill. I find it much better if someone with a guilty actually makes a case and attacks someone because it's a bit less risky.
Why do I keep not voting? Because I think we should actually talk about stuff. Another reason why follow the cop is bad, it limits discussion.
Stopping it? If you mean not voting, see above. Otherwise I don't know what you mean.
However when Nat had his guilty you questioned his sanity and whether to believe it or not.
Sure I know I should try and make a case but the last time I did that I failed so miserably I looked scummy. I'm just bypassing that argument.
Who do you think looks scummy and why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #665 (isolation #78) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:31 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Alright. Knowing that Zazie and Spyrex were scum is going to help a lot.

These are the players that they bus'ed on Day 1:

ZAZIE:
animopherv
tubby

SPYREX:
tubby
Doomcow

I'd be willing to vote for any of these players.
Not all scum buss day 1. Also DC is already dead. I don't see tubby as scum. Crazy however is garenteed scum. Lets vote for him!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #667 (isolation #79) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:01 am

Post by farside22 »

Just for cow.

Knowing that crazy is scum I would suspect tubby as his partner for defending him day one such as here:
Crazy wrote:Hmm, personally I don't see the big deal about tubby. He essentially said the same thing Korts said, except a little more specifically.

Personally, I don't think it means anything. I mean, can you imagine Xyl making it so scum could get screwed over by a votecount? I mean, how does that really add anything to the game? What purpose would Xyl have in putting in a mechanic that draws from the spirit of mafia?
Also I pointed out tubby followed Crazy then voted for him. DGB talks about scum bussing she should look at those 2.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #670 (isolation #80) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:05 am

Post by farside22 »

hasdgfas wrote:
farside wrote:Who do you think looks scummy and why?
CC. I think I've mentioned why.
CC seems like a 3rd party. I agree not protown but mafia scum is my priority.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #674 (isolation #81) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:37 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:Just for cow.

Knowing that crazy is scum I would suspect tubby as his partner for defending him day one such as here:
Crazy wrote:Hmm, personally I don't see the big deal about tubby. He essentially said the same thing Korts said, except a little more specifically.

Personally, I don't think it means anything. I mean, can you imagine Xyl making it so scum could get screwed over by a votecount? I mean, how does that really add anything to the game? What purpose would Xyl have in putting in a mechanic that draws from the spirit of mafia?
Also I pointed out tubby followed Crazy then voted for him. DGB talks about scum bussing she should look at those 2.
I see the opposite of bus'ing.

BTW.

We have Natirasha a proven cop.

We have a second cop????

'Scuse me if I put my skeptical hat on for a moment.
You calling me a liar? Well I'm not a cop cop I'm a role cop. I can verify animoph's role, but I would rather not because it's something that may hurt the town if known. I don't want to say to much. So the fact of the matter is I didn't get guilty on Crazy I got his role as Mafiaso
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #677 (isolation #82) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:48 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:You calling me a liar?
This is mafia. SOme of us may lie, I have to make sure I'm not being hoodwinked.
Well I'm not a cop cop I'm a role cop. I can verify animoph's role, but I would rather not because it's something that may hurt the town if known. I don't want to say to much. So the fact of the matter is I didn't get guilty on Crazy I got his role as Mafiaso
OK, rolecop. Why would it hurt the town if you verified animorph's role? How would you know, unless you knew his role already???
Because his role is weird. I'm not sure what it means because I've not played the role or seen the role before. (looked it up in wiki) But it may kill more then just him but stating his role. I don't want to say too much more. Why the suspicion on me DGB? You protecting Crazy for no reason.
As to why I didn't check you out over Crazy. I think I explain my Crazy reason well. He is lying low and did not vote for Zazie while that was going on. You Crazy's partner DGB?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #680 (isolation #83) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:13 am

Post by farside22 »

I think you are purposely misunderstanding me so I will tell you animorph's role. So far I've been scum hunting. Also not everything is about you. Crazy laid low. Whether busy or not I got a scum vibe and checked it out. If others don't want to believe me then I will claim the roll that animoph has, but I'm sure his death will mean two people dead. Even if the roll is odd. I never said his roll will kill me I said it could kill two people. Read between the lines.
Also how do you know how many mafia are left?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #681 (isolation #84) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:14 am

Post by farside22 »

How do you now that second kill wasn't a vig?
Lots of guessing from DGB.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #684 (isolation #85) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:57 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:How do you now that second kill wasn't a vig?
Lots of guessing from DGB.
Yeah, what else am I supposed to do? But we had 3 deaths. Something doesn't add up and I want to know why.

We have a proven cop.
A dead spy.
A role cop.

That's a lot of investigative power, isn't it?

And you haven't explained why you investigated animorph instead of me. There's was almost no suspicion at all on Crazy. Your choice is strange.
Proven cop
Dead spy (scum)
role cop (town)
I stated I was thought animoph was scum. That is why I checked him out day 1. Day two was more interesting because we had a cop claim and hascow was asking questions. After first I was like that is odd then I thought why would scum try and question a cop. So I looked at who did not vote for Zazie and noticed Crazy on that list. I thought he had been a bit too quiet (which scum get when their parnter is sure to roast) so I checked him out.
Also if you actually look at the mod notes

SpreyX Spy (in red)
Korts shot
Mafia SSK commited suicide. I believe lovers commit suicide so yay 2 deaths with a 3rd who had to leap to his death.
I will only claim animoph's role if others ask. I'm not claiming unless it is necessary.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #688 (isolation #86) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:52 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:Proven cop
Dead spy (scum)
role cop (town)
That's what I think, that the dead spy is scum. But hascow seems to think otherwise. What's your take on that, farside? ANd what does a scum spy do???
farside22 wrote:I stated I was thought animoph was scum. That is why I checked him out day 1. Day two was more interesting because we had a cop claim and hascow was asking questions.
Why didn't you investigate hascow?
farside22 wrote:Mafia SSK commited suicide. I believe lovers commit suicide so yay 2 deaths with a 3rd who had to leap to his death.
But the obituary would say 'lover' and it does not, so where does that notion come from?
I see mayor and mayor's wife and I think they are linked.
Why would I look at cow? I didn't think he was scummy. Like I said my brain kept saying why would scum try and make a cop look bad and question his sanity. I know cow in some ways and I just couldn't see him as scum making himself so obvious. Korts looked town. I already had animoph's role. Crazy seemed a logical choice to look into role wise.

tubby: role cop can be town or mafia aligned.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #689 (isolation #87) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:54 am

Post by farside22 »

FYI for those asking about the spy. From wiki:
The Traitor is the most common role with a pro-Mafia alignment that is not actually in the Mafia family. There are several variations of this role.

Most commonly the Traitor knows who is in the Mafia, but the Mafia do not know who the Traitor is. The Traitor works, through his or her vote, to keep the Mafia from getting lynched.

Another variation is the Mafia Spy (a.k.a. Devil). This version does not know who is in the Mafia, but can investigate once each night to look for Cops or other power roles, that he can then try to expose during the day.

In a third variation, sometimes used in conjunction with one of the others, the Mafia can choose at any time in the game to recruit their Traitor. Before this time, the Traitor appears innocent to Cops, and/or has investigative abilities. Once recruited, the Traitor becomes a normal Mafia Goon.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #690 (isolation #88) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:04 am

Post by farside22 »

animorpherv1 wrote:DGB is daft. I saw it, although I had to read it a little.

I think I'm town, but I'm not sure, considering the vast confusion of my role PM (goes with the game name), so I'm not sure if that would make farside scum or not.

As for the scum spy, I can't really help you on that (yes I know you asked farside).
Your role confused me too. I really have questions about it, but it's not important.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #693 (isolation #89) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Natirasha wrote:|-|3'/ 6|_|'/5 1 |-|4\/3 4 |\|3\/\/ |>|2 70|)4'/. 1 637 4 |\|3\/\/ |>|2 34<|-| |)4'/. 70|)4'/, 17'5 13375|>34|<.

<|24='/ 15 5<|_||\/|.

Vote: Crazy
Anyone know what this means?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #698 (isolation #90) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

tubby216 wrote:
natirasha wrote:hey guys i have a new pis today. i get a new pis each day. today, it's elitespeak.

cra=y is scum
is that correct??.
Should be PR not pis. Some of it is hard for me to tell for sure. I got this far then my head said dear lord make it stop

Hey guys I have a new PR (not sure) I get a new PR each day.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #700 (isolation #91) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:54 pm

Post by farside22 »

Okay I can understand the suspicion on two cops. Can anyone tell me what an unrequited lover is now?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #870 (isolation #92) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:21 am

Post by farside22 »

Well I figured DGB was scum the night I looked into the role. Crazy was obvious. Nat was the biggest surprise. Usually there isn't 2 cops so I guess I should have figured he was lying at one point.
GG
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #877 (isolation #93) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:52 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:
farside, tell me though. What was it you saw in DoomCow's claim that set you off? I assumed from my own role PM that the rolenames ("mayor's wife") are more flavorful than simply the standard name. But considering your own role, that couldn't have been what you saw.
Ah I blame the mod. :wink:
Seriously page 1 there was one role that was an open role and it said you are batman as the name on it. I thought when he claimed JOAT he was lying through his teeth because of the open role on page one. :oops:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”