animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:46 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

DoomCow wrote:Very well, I will claim, but just to tell, Korts voted me for the exact same reason I got bandwagonned, he just wants a claim. And I'm sure he's not the only one doing so voting for me.
He wouldn't have done that if you claimed earlier.
DoomCow wrote:I am a so called "Jack of all trades". I have several very different night abilities, all one shot, and one used per night.
As in? I'm not going to fully belive this untill I see more detail.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:49 am

Post by dahill1 »

DC, you were honest with us in your reasoning but that doesn't justify it not being scummy. voting just for a claim even when you don't suspect the person is scummy.
anyways, i believe the claim enough that we shouldn't lynch DC today, IMO.
also, animorph stop rolefishing it's pretty obv what some of the abilities are
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:51 am

Post by DoomCow »

animorpherv1 wrote:
DoomCow wrote:Very well, I will claim, but just to tell, Korts voted me for the exact same reason I got bandwagonned, he just wants a claim. And I'm sure he's not the only one doing so voting for me.
He wouldn't have done that if you claimed earlier.
And I wouldn't have claimed before being at minus 1. Hence the term "pressure vote"
DoomCow wrote:I am a so called "Jack of all trades". I have several very different night abilities, all one shot, and one used per night.
As in? I'm not going to fully belive this untill I see more detail.
[/quote] And I won't give more detail. Why would I give scum full access to my role? I have some one shot abilities, which I can use one at night if I choose. I'm not willing to reveal what they are. I do have some willing to survive the night you know...
No you weren't there when nothing happened baby, some fool can testify. Nobody saw your nails were dirty baby, just blame the flirty vile. You've got to say the wrong words right baby, you got to tell a lie.
-'Lie' Daan
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:56 am

Post by Korts »

Wrong. I also was comfortable lynching you, while you stated that you weren't comfortable with a CC lynch. Voting CC to a claim while you don't want him lynched is scummy, and I don't see why you're trying to turn this on me.

Considering your claim, however. It can be confirmed. Do you have a kill? (yes I know this is rolefishing technically.) If you do have a kill, you should shoot tonight, and shoot the person that the town chooses.
dahill1 wrote:also, animorph stop rolefishing it's pretty obv what some of the abilities are
I don't see how that's the case. The abilities of Jacks of All Trades can vary depending on mod/setup/whatever. But I do agree with you; it should not be said what each and every ability is.

Also, I still don't feel animo's contribution levels being adequate. His comments are basically about minor matters almost each and every time, exception is his latest about what exactly DC's abilities are (massive rolefish by the way, kudos to dahill).

unvote, vote: animorpherv
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:58 am

Post by Korts »

Wait, nevermind the claim of kill or no kill. If you do, shoot. If you don't, there's plenty of chances for you to trip up.
scumchat never die
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:02 am

Post by hasdgfas »

DoomCow wrote:And Hasdfgas, about your last post: If you're convincesd that what you quote is worthy of asking why an unvote, then why not a vote for it? From that post, it seems you want people to keep him a target, so why not put your action where your mouth is?
because I wanted a claim from you first as I still found you scummier. But due to the claim,
unvote, vote: CC09
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:07 am

Post by farside22 »

DC: Some of the votes may move fast do to a deadline where day 2 can be as short as 2 weeks if we dont' agree on someone.
FOS: Animph for role fishing

unvote
vote: CC09

3rd party lynch is good.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:07 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

Vote Count

CoheedCambria09 -
(dahill1, tubby216, DoomCow, Natirasha, hasdgfas, farside22)
DoomCow -
(SpyreX, animorpherv1, Vi, CoheedCambria09)
tubby216 -
(ZazieR)
Korts -
(Crazy)
animorpherv1 -
(Korts)

Not voting: MafiaSSK, DrippingGoofball

With 15 alive, it will take 8 to lynch. The deadline for day 1 will be Saturday, December 13.
#mafia@irc.globalgamers.net

"Xyl was completely berserk" -dramonic
"Xyl's ruthless policy lynching won the game." -Vi
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:17 am

Post by dahill1 »

Korts wrote:Considering your claim, however. It can be confirmed. Do you have a kill? (yes I know this is rolefishing technically.) If you do have a kill, you should shoot tonight, and shoot the person that the town chooses.
DC shouldn't answer this, and even if he does we most certainly shouldn't guide him.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:25 am

Post by Korts »

dahill1 wrote:
Korts wrote:Considering your claim, however. It can be confirmed. Do you have a kill? (yes I know this is rolefishing technically.) If you do have a kill, you should shoot tonight, and shoot the person that the town chooses.
DC shouldn't answer this, and even if he does we most certainly shouldn't guide him.
I know, I've reconsidered. See my very next post after that comment.
scumchat never die
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:26 am

Post by SpyreX »

Wait a sec. What just happened?
I'm not seeing why I'm guilty for being honest. I did a blatant bandwagon vote, pushing for a claim, I confirmed my reasoning for it (twice), and in less thatn 24 hours after that (with several players not able to post during it), got from 2 votes to 6.

I'm happy with my vote where it is, and I'm not that convinced I should claim, since I was honest about my motivations. One more vote will probably force me to claim, and I probably will, but I find this a bit fast.

Again, I never made it unclear that I wanted the claim, and I wasn't willing to believe it. Also, I haven't seen any real reasoning in the votes against me, besides "he wants a claim". CC was already at 6 votes without mine, that made it cleadr he seemed scum to most of town, and thus that a claim was wanted. I merely responded to that.

And Hasdfgas, about your last post: If you're convincesd that what you quote is worthy of asking why an unvote, then why not a vote for it? From that post, it seems you want people to keep him a target, so why not put your action where your mouth is?
This reads like a scum manifesto.

1.) Says that it was a bandwagon vote for the sole purpose of pushing for a claim. (Not because he thought he was scum)
2.) Alludes to the speed of the wagon on him being because he's town.
3.) Sees no reason nor problem with pushing for a claim on the basis of a claim on not because the target was scummy.
4.) Justifies the bandwagon vote under the premise of "everyone else thinks he is scummy"
5.) Throws some dirt at has.

So, thats bad enough, but:
Very well, I will claim, but just to tell, Korts voted me for the exact same reason I got bandwagonned, he just wants a claim. And I'm sure he's not the only one doing so voting for me.

I am a so called "Jack of all trades". I have several very different night abilities, all one shot, and one used per night.
1.) Korts did what I did defense.
2.) He doesn't give ANY information about his role. Considering my own I would eat my hat if his role is "Jack of all trades". Gives no information on the types of abilities - this is about as vague a claim as you can get.

Then anim gets attackedish for wanting more information.. and this is the reply.
And I won't give more detail. Why would I give scum full access to my role? I have some one shot abilities, which I can use one at night if I choose. I'm not willing to reveal what they are. I do have some willing to survive the night you know...
If this isn't setting up a reason for him to be alive tomorrow even with a PR claim I dont know what is.

On top of it all the OP has the "goddamn batman" which sets a precedent for mult-role abilities and considering the fact its called the "goddam batman" really makes me doubt ANY of this has any truth in it.

Votes staying.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:
dahill1 wrote:
Korts do you feel we should keep looking for scum or lynch a 3rd party right now?
Also FOS Korts for rolefishing.
Please stop.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:29 am

Post by Korts »

SpyreX wrote:He doesn't give ANY information about his role. Considering my own I would eat my hat if his role is "Jack of all trades".
Consider this a counter-claim?
scumchat never die
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:31 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

It's possible to get something else, I'd think, thats why I asked, not to role fish, just to make sure.

beacuse he's 3rd p[arty. I'd rather see a scum lynch, but 3rd party is good enough.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:33 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:
SpyreX wrote:He doesn't give ANY information about his role. Considering my own I would eat my hat if his role is "Jack of all trades".
Consider this a counter-claim?
That is pretty vague comment to make if he is. Also I don't want DC to state everything, but if people think it's helps some more info might be needed, but I think info helps scum in this case.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:33 am

Post by Korts »

farside22 wrote:
Korts wrote:
dahill1 wrote:
Korts do you feel we should keep looking for scum or lynch a 3rd party right now?
Please stop.
Did I say I reconsidered before DC could reply? Also, I wasn't asking for a full description of the abilities, that wouldn't benefit town as much as it would scum. But a claimed kill could be confirmed or denied in theory.

Also, I feel that we shouldn't end the day just yet. I'm good for lynching CC if we don't have any better options, but a third party lynch is a compromise, basically.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:34 am

Post by Korts »

animorpherv1 wrote:It's possible to get something else, I'd think, thats why I asked, not to role fish, just to make sure.

beacuse he's 3rd p[arty. I'd rather see a scum lynch, but 3rd party is good enough.
What'd I tell you, farside? See this post for scum.
scumchat never die
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:34 am

Post by SpyreX »

No its not a counter claim - its saying that it doesn't match any of the flavor we've been given and I think there's a reason for that.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:34 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Korts wrote:
dahill1 wrote:
Please stop.
Did I say I reconsidered before DC could reply? Also, I wasn't asking for a full description of the abilities, that wouldn't benefit town as much as it would scum. But a claimed kill could be confirmed or denied in theory.

Also, I feel that we shouldn't end the day just yet. I'm good for lynching CC if we don't have any better options, but a third party lynch is a compromise, basically.
Were at L-1.
How long to you plan on using up this day and making tomorrow shorter for us?
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:36 am

Post by Korts »

A couple days more of discussion shouldn't hurt, in my irrelevant opinion. Here's my proposition. if the town doesn't find a better wagon in 48 hours, I will hammer.
scumchat never die
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:37 am

Post by farside22 »

SpyreX wrote:No its not a counter claim - its saying that it doesn't match any of the flavor we've been given and I think there's a reason for that.
SpreX is correct. Man I need to read more. DC needs to explain more.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:38 am

Post by dahill1 »

SpyreX wrote:No its not a counter claim - its saying that it doesn't match any of the flavor we've been given and I think there's a reason for that.
and you think squashed banana does??
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:A couple days more of discussion shouldn't hurt, in my irrelevant opinion. Here's my proposition. if the town doesn't find a better wagon in 48 hours, I will hammer.
Holiday makes me itchy. Also i missed something till SpreX pointed it out I retract my comment.
unvote:
vote: DC
FOS: Animph
Support 3rd lynch.
Yay
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:41 am

Post by Korts »

farside22 wrote:
SpreX is correct. Man I need to read more. DC needs to explain more.
So I went back and reread my own Role PM. If any other player's PM is like mine, and judging from reactions, SpyreX and farside at least do have similar PMs, then DC is bullshitting. See, I was on the verge of hammering CC a moment ago. Now, the DC wagon is getting back on track. How cool is that, that waiting has its benefits, farside?

unvote, vote: DoomCow
scumchat never die
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:41 am

Post by dahill1 »

don't support a DC lynch today
do support a CC/animorph lynch today