farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:39 am

Post by farside22 »

@SpryeX. You dont' think his lack of alignment is questionable? (In regards to CC.)
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:03 am

Post by farside22 »

Mod: Please note sig. More likely limited access then Vacation. It depends on a few things.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:24 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

Vote Count

CoheedCambria09 -
(dahill1, farside22, tubby216, DoomCow, Natirasha)
DrippingGoofball -
(Korts)
tubby216 -
(ZazieR)
dahill1 -
(animorpherv1)
DoomCow -
(hasdgfas)
Korts -
(Crazy)
ZazieR -
(Vi)

Not voting: MafiaSSK, CoheedCambria09, DrippingGoofball, SpyreX

With 15 alive, it will take 8 to lynch. The deadline for day 1 will be Saturday, December 6.

Votes must be at or near the start of a line to count.
#mafia@irc.globalgamers.net

"Xyl was completely berserk" -dramonic
"Xyl's ruthless policy lynching won the game." -Vi
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:25 am

Post by Korts »

Meanwhile, I do endorse other people realizing DGB's slip.
scumchat never die
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:44 am

Post by DoomCow »

SpyreX wrote:What I'm getting at is what does wanting a claim have to do with lynching scum? You vote because you think they are scum and in rare occurrences should the claim itself be what makes you change your mind - normally because it makes some of the behavior fit better.
My last vote was to get him to claim, not as much so to lynch. Since I now believe he is lying, he's the most scummy to me and that earns the vote to stay.
Pushing people simply for the claims themselves is scummy. Scummy enough to
Vote: DoomCow
No, the reason I choose for a wagon, is to force a reaction from the one who it's on. That reaches to a general agreeable conclusion of the day.
The thing is he didn't say -anything- about what he could do. He could have claimed some hybrid hider/cop or a myriad of things that would have drawn out something instead of just going down in flames. Thats the reason why I think he's telling the truth.
And it's the exact reason I think he's lying.
No you weren't there when nothing happened baby, some fool can testify. Nobody saw your nails were dirty baby, just blame the flirty vile. You've got to say the wrong words right baby, you got to tell a lie.
-'Lie' Daan
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:06 am

Post by farside22 »

Mod: Please prod Crazy. He has not posted since the 15th. Thank you.
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:18 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

Crazy has been prodded.
#mafia@irc.globalgamers.net

"Xyl was completely berserk" -dramonic
"Xyl's ruthless policy lynching won the game." -Vi
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:28 am

Post by SpyreX »

My bad mod

Vote: Doomcow

@SpryeX. You dont' think his lack of alignment is questionable? (In regards to CC.)
Questionable, yes. However, I am not seeing the scum angle on it - there'd be far more to be gained making something either more belivable or filled with PR's if he was lying to try to out someone.
My last vote was to get him to claim, not as much so to lynch. Since I now believe he is lying, he's the most scummy to me and that earns the vote to stay.
This bothers me a lot - why are you forcing the claim if you aren't trying to lynch? Outing roles is far more valuable to the scum than the town - I'd love to run players up then let them off early on.

What does he gain from the lie?
No, the reason I choose for a wagon, is to force a reaction from the one who it's on. That reaches to a general agreeable conclusion of the day.
I thought you just said it was to get a claim? Is that the only reaction you are going for? Late-wagon "pressure votes" aren't going to cut it.
Meanwhile, I do endorse other people realizing DGB's slip.
I must be retarded. I am missing it entirely.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:53 am

Post by dahill1 »

/agrees on doomcow's scummy vote
also, SSK for godsakes stop being a sheep and follow through with your promise to participate. you too animorph.

on CC: if we lynch him, then at best we catch a lying scum. at worst, we catch a non-aligned banana which isn't helping the town. i see no reason why we shouldn't lynch him today.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 am

Post by farside22 »

dahill1 wrote:/agrees on doomcow's scummy vote
also, SSK for godsakes stop being a sheep and follow through with your promise to participate. you too animorph.

on CC: if we lynch him, then at best we catch a lying scum. at worst, we catch a non-aligned banana which isn't helping the town. i see no reason why we shouldn't lynch him today.
QFT. Lets do this. Although I also support a DC vote and pressure.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:16 am

Post by Korts »

SpyreX wrote:I must be retarded. I am missing it entirely.
DGB alluded to previous agreement with the DC case, but having gone back through her posts, no such support is expressed. When this is pointed out, she promptly unvotes, instead of keeping the vote on DC and saying that she probably forgot to agree with the case expicitly. To top that, she tries to tie me to DC when I vote her for the 180 stunt.

On the DC case, I really don't like how he's expressed that his vote was for claimage only, and not for lynching. That smells much like rolefishing to me.

I'd also gladly lynch a claimed third party. But I still don't understand how DGB's tell was ignored by everyone else.
scumchat never die
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:16 am

Post by DoomCow »

This bothers me a lot - why are you forcing the claim if you aren't trying to lynch? Outing roles is far more valuable to the scum than the town - I'd love to run players up then let them off early on.
I'm sure I wasn't the only one asking for a claim, I even doubt I'm the only one voting just to get the claim, but when I did, I clearly let it know why I did this. I agree with the fact that an early roleclaim is bad, but when a player is by far the top suspect he should claim, and town be willing to make him claim.

As to what he might get from town: confusion, interest from investigitave roles, suggestions for targets. A lot can be gained, both if he's telling the truth or if he's lying.
No you weren't there when nothing happened baby, some fool can testify. Nobody saw your nails were dirty baby, just blame the flirty vile. You've got to say the wrong words right baby, you got to tell a lie.
-'Lie' Daan
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:20 am

Post by DoomCow »

EBWOP: to Korts, I'm not rolefishing, never have been. Just wanted a claim from the top choice. Rolefishing is to see what roles might be out there. I just wanted to see what CC claims to be, not what could be out there.
-'Lie' Daan
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:25 am

Post by dahill1 »

doomcow, did you even think CC was scummy?
because you're basically just admitting to wanting a claim for claims sake. not because you expressed suspicion of him
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:43 am

Post by DoomCow »

I didn't see CC as scummy, but he wasn't a convince townie as well... about 50-50, which is why I made the pressure/claim vote.
-'Lie' Daan
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:48 am

Post by farside22 »

Korts wrote:
SpyreX wrote:I must be retarded. I am missing it entirely.
DGB alluded to previous agreement with the DC case, but having gone back through her posts, no such support is expressed. When this is pointed out, she promptly unvotes, instead of keeping the vote on DC and saying that she probably forgot to agree with the case expicitly. To top that, she tries to tie me to DC when I vote her for the 180 stunt.

On the DC case, I really don't like how he's expressed that his vote was for claimage only, and not for lynching. That smells much like rolefishing to me.

I'd also gladly lynch a claimed third party. But I still don't understand how DGB's tell was ignored by everyone else.
I see what you are saying however person third party or scum eats a possible scum tell right now in my book.
CoheedCambria09
CoheedCambria09
Goon
CoheedCambria09
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:50 am

Post by CoheedCambria09 »

I also missed the slip by DGB, could someone please explain it.

ANd i think that Doomcow voting for me just to get a claim is scummy. If your town you don't want be outing a role unless you believe them to be scummy and deserving of a lynch unless they are a PR. Just voting for someone to see their role is bad in my opinion.
Show
Mafia 1-1
Town 3-4
Third Party 0-0
Total Wins/Loses 4-5
Ongoing-1
Abandoned-0
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:51 am

Post by dahill1 »

DoomCow wrote:I didn't see CC as scummy, but he wasn't a convince townie as well... about 50-50, which is why I made the pressure/claim vote.
so what benefit would there be, from your view, of him claiming?
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:52 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Xyl's votecout wrote:CoheedCambria09 - 5 (dahill1, farside22, tubby216,
DoomCow
, Natirasha)
DoomCow wrote:
I didn't see CC as scummy
, but he wasn't a convince townie as well... about 50-50, which is why I made the pressure/claim vote.
Therfore
unvote vote:DoomCow
Your only suppoed to vote when you find someone scummy, not in the middle. That's what unvotes are for.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:19 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

DoomCow wrote:I didn't see CC as scummy, but he wasn't a convince townie as well... about 50-50, which is why I made the pressure/claim vote.
wait, so if he's 50-50, you don't see him as scummy?
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:53 pm

Post by dahill1 »

animorph: do you find me scummy?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:24 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I do declare dahill to be town in this game.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:29 pm

Post by Vi »

I'm seriously slowing down in all my games. Getting gray-screened and forgetting my password didn't help a bit (at least my username is easy to remember). Apologies to all. v.v
(Wait, my last post was yesterday. My sanity is now fully depleted.)

As before, I'm finding myself generally agreeing with dahill1. CC09 446 is horrible - non-Town that refuses to act Townish is anti-Town, and deserves a lynch (or a vigging).

@DGb: Why DoomCow for not adding any content? 'Plenty of others for the same reason.
SpyreX 470 wrote:Why did you join for a
claim?

Why are you justifying a previous vote and then hedging your vote here?
This, this, this. Joining for a
claim
- bearing in mind that claims are meant to be unnecessary infofests for the scum, if my theory is correct - is frankly anti-Town.
DoomCow 489 wrote:I didn't see CC as scummy, but he wasn't a convince townie as well... about 50-50, which is why I made the pressure/claim vote.
Bandwagoning people who are already close to lynch without thinking they are scum is also frankly anti-Town.
SpyreX 474 wrote:Maybe I was wrong about you. Lynching "third party" is better than lynching town, but it definitely isn't lynching scum. I think there is a very strong chance that scum is on that CC wagon from how it went up and DC is the one that really catches my attention for the reasoning behind it / position on it.
Maybe I was wrong about you. I agree with this.

-----

**ZazieR is most likely scum IMO at this point. However, she's also flying under the radar and nobody seems to be paying attention to her,
so
--
*DoomCow. See above.
*DrippingGoofball. I think Korts could be onto something, although he himself flipped to CC09 oddly beforehand. Notice that DGb stole her reason for voting DoomCow from ZazieR.
*CC09. Please someone vig this guy. After you do that, vig SSK too.

Making a choice between the latter three...
Unvote: ZazieR
Vote: DoomCow
(L-4)
--although I would accept a Goofy or CC09 lynch as well.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:39 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

Korts wrote:Meanwhile, I do endorse other people realizing DGB's slip.
That's all you have to say in a post? Really?? Where have you posted a full-blown, good case whereas you can say that?
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:42 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

dahill1 wrote:/agrees on doomcow's scummy vote
Posting just reading the page to make sure I don't post what has already been posted.
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”