Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:51 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Misclicked submit, post continued:
The post chosen by Zyla to respond to Salsa on doesn't feel like it actually does anything (just "why is this LAMIST"). The first wall (or two?) by Zyla were also devoid of any analysis.
I prefer they, thanks :)
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:51 am

Post by T3 »

Shrek is locktown.
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:54 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 348, Taco Hemingway wrote:rushing elims helps scum.
I agree with you. I'm not suggesting we rush the elim, I'm just saying that it is unclear if we will have a 9 day D1, and there is no reason not to start playing now.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:55 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I just don't think Zyla is doing anything special here, just giving very generic analysis of some of the posts, and it doesn't feel like real solving (like the point to Titus was "null scum get back to me when you actually do a content") when Titus pointed out the first two walls didn't have content in a way that feels off-puttingly defensive.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:56 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 333, Zyla wrote:oh, VC reminds me VOTE: Dwlee99
The fact that your vote felt OMGUS is bad enough, but I don't like how much you're making me spell out the question without just asking me to elaborate on the question.
Also "lol I forgot to vote my scumread"
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:07 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

In post 354, Dwlee99 wrote:
The fact that your vote felt OMGUS is bad enough, but I don't like how much you're making me spell out the question without just asking me to elaborate on the question.
reread your post.
tell me if it actually is a rational reason that someone is scum.

like it isn't even scummy, you're just choosing to say that its scummy because of a preexisting scumread now.

like i literally also changed my vote because of the vote count. does that make me scum too?
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:08 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

In post 351, T3 wrote:Shrek is locktown.
echoing this sentiment.

their most recent posting especially shows it.
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:09 am

Post by Shrek »

In post 348, Taco Hemingway wrote:rushing elims helps scum.
hard agree with this. daytime is primarily when the town has time to talk and taking that time away is something scum wants to do most.
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:10 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

In post 217, LuciferMorningStar wrote:9 pages already wow. When I'm feeling a little more energetic (in about 3 hours) I will take my time to read through it. Anyway, what's with the votes? Are they purely for meme purposes. I do not see the point in voting anyone on Day 1 after there have been no night actions performed. So I will not partake in any voting until Day 2 (if the Mafia doesn't kill me).

If I think anyone is sus, It would have to be Pavowski. Dude comes in acting suspiciously over confident and forces a vote on Taco and stays completely silent after the arguing commences.
In post 17, Pavowski wrote:Hi all! May the odds be in your favor, unless you're mafia, in which case, a plague on your house.

The gods have dictated that I should VOTE: Taco to kick things off, and so I shall. Even though I love your username.

@Shrek, if you use the "reply" button instead of the quick reply box at the bottom of the page, there's a button above the text window labeled "Vote" that will automatically format your vote -- you just put the player's name in between the tags.
lol this dude is so obvtown noob(to our site culture, doesn't look like noob to mafia) that yeah.
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:11 am

Post by Zyla »

In post 353, Dwlee99 wrote:I just don't think Zyla is doing anything special here, just giving very generic analysis of some of the posts, and it doesn't feel like real solving (like the point to Titus was "null scum get back to me when you actually do a content") when Titus pointed out the first two walls didn't have content in a way that feels off-puttingly defensive.
Well, yeah, it's not anything special, it's just playing the game. And while I can understand it feeling defensive that I scum read Titus for that, I'd like to think that if I saw someone call someone out for not having any good reads I'd scum read it regardless of if the read was on me.
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:13 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

man i already found like 5 town this is gonna be a pretty easy game to box in the scum
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:15 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 355, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 354, Dwlee99 wrote:
reread your post.
tell me if it actually is a rational reason that someone is scum.

like it isn't even scummy, you're just choosing to say that its scummy because of a preexisting scumread now.

like i literally also changed my vote because of the vote count. does that make me scum too?
I think it is scummy if you forget that you're supposed to vote your scumreads. Also this was the weakest of my points so I wish you would talk about the other ones
Zyla wrote:
In post 353, Dwlee99 wrote:I just don't think Zyla is doing anything special here, just giving very generic analysis of some of the posts, and it doesn't feel like real solving (like the point to Titus was "null scum get back to me when you actually do a content") when Titus pointed out the first two walls didn't have content in a way that feels off-puttingly defensive.
Well, yeah, it's not anything special, it's just playing the game. And while I can understand it feeling defensive that I scum read Titus for that,
I'd like to think that if I saw someone call someone out for not having any good reads I'd scum read it regardless of if the read was on me.
Why is the bolded scummy?
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:16 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

i'm just giving you the sanity check that you're descending into just straight labeling everything they do as scummy without thought for intent/informed implications.
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:17 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

I'm trying to understand where both of you are coming from because I want you 2 to townread eachother here because I do townread both of you myself
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:17 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Well the informed implication there is that they aren't actually looking for scum, just pretending, and so would forget to do anything with their "reads" because it doesn't matter to them.
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:22 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

I believe as a third party that you both seem to have *fair* points against eachother but its like the type of points that like escalate from just a simple shade and then the reactions build on it rather than holistically analyzing eachothers play.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:23 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

No but you don't understand, my reads are completely infallible and Zyla is evil. I might as well have rolled day cop.
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:23 am

Post by Zyla »

That doesn't make sense to me Dwlee. As scum, my reads would still be important to me, someone who looks scummy I can make a case on and get a mis-elim. Someone who looks extra towny I would have to watch out for, and have them as a NK since I can't turn town against them.

Forgetting to type 7-13 characters (plus a name) isn't scum or town, that's just human
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:26 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

I'd like Zyla to check in and interact first before I do reveal my thought process wrt this so that it can't just be copied. I do have you higher than Zyla atm, and Zyla could fall off but I don't think this thunderdome is useful because based on the arguments I'm reading it looks like semantics/personality clash. Similar to why Zyla said they scumlean me. I understand it because I've encountered it so much. If I'm misreading Zyla I'm confident that it will become obvious in the coming interactions, or at least down the line so I'm fine giving my read a little faith at this point.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:30 am

Post by Titus »

I wanna vote Dwlee but it's pure gut.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:30 am

Post by Zyla »

In post 368, Taco Hemingway wrote:I'd like Zyla to check in and interact first before I do reveal my thought process wrt this so that it can't just be copied. I do have you higher than Zyla atm, and Zyla could fall off but I don't think this thunderdome is useful because based on the arguments I'm reading it looks like semantics/personality clash. Similar to why Zyla said they scumlean me. I understand it because I've encountered it so much. If I'm misreading Zyla I'm confident that it will become obvious in the coming interactions, or at least down the line so I'm fine giving my read a little faith at this point.
I'm not sure I understand what you're saying you want me to interact with
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:31 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 368, Taco Hemingway wrote:I'd like Zyla to check in and interact first before I do reveal my thought process wrt this so that it can't just be copied
Yes please
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:37 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

In post 370, Zyla wrote:
In post 368, Taco Hemingway wrote:I'd like Zyla to check in and interact first before I do reveal my thought process wrt this so that it can't just be copied. I do have you higher than Zyla atm, and Zyla could fall off but I don't think this thunderdome is useful because based on the arguments I'm reading it looks like semantics/personality clash. Similar to why Zyla said they scumlean me. I understand it because I've encountered it so much. If I'm misreading Zyla I'm confident that it will become obvious in the coming interactions, or at least down the line so I'm fine giving my read a little faith at this point.
I'm not sure I understand what you're saying you want me to interact with
Just your thoughts on why you think Dwlee is scum.

And your reaction to me stating that you are both town ig.

I just wanna see your thought process while interacting with dwlee and how your scumread built up to see if like my theory is correct.
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:43 am

Post by Zyla »

Well, first there's which feels LAMIST-ish, and shares nothing on why Tris is town or should think of Dwlee as such

I don't understand the logic behind two joking posts being reason that someone's scummy

And when I brought those things up as a reason that I read him as scummy so far, instant OMGUS vote
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:43 am

Post by Zyla »

Which I just noticed that last post falls on my favorite number

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”