Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:01 pm

Post by Tuberkulos »

Random voting is the easiest way to get a discussion going. Not always the best way, but nonetheless the easiest.

##Vote: roffman
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:37 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

I didn't vote him for any particular reason. He did however indeed want an early wagon. But as he said himself, the first day is often just a "bandwagon-day". Let's just hope for a lucky hit.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:36 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

[quote="iLord"]The wagon of roffman's just a joke.[quote]

I think roffman made it pretty clear that he tried to start a wagon... But for some reason my wagon is scummy? Interesting...

Unvote

Vote iLord
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:37 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

iLord wrote:The wagon of roffman's just a joke.

I think roffman made it pretty clear that he tried to start a wagon... But for some reason my wagon is scummy? Interesting...

Unvote

Vote iLord
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:09 pm

Post by Tuberkulos »

@ iLord: Ok, so if I got this strait; According to you, I just wants a random lynch, even though I stated that I thought roffman's "eagerness" was a bit suspicious. As I see it, atleast I had a more reasonable basis (a hunch if you like) for my vote than both Ramus and Roffman.

Besides, if I wanted to lynch someone quick, I would stay with Roffman since he already has two votes and you none.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:50 pm

Post by Tuberkulos »

@ andersonw:
I voted iLord because his argument made no sence to me.

First he said that roffman's vote was a joke. I can't see where roffman have stated such a thing.

2. He changes his mind and says that "joke" was the wrong word, claiming that he meaned that roffman (and ramus) was just eager to start the day.

Joking and "eagerness" are (to me) two different things... I did not vote iLord for him voting me, but for his reasons for voting me.

@ reborn537:
Yes, I'm a newb on this forum. But I've played several mafia games on other forums.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:42 pm

Post by Tuberkulos »

If I wanted a fast lynch, I would let my vote stand on roffman since he was closer of being lynched than iLord...

I want a discussion, and apparently my vote on both roffman and iLord started a discussion which I belive is a good thing.

iLord wrote:
We wait until scum screws up and then jump on him
What I mean is that Roffman and Ramus were just eager to start the day.
The day will start naturally - no need to force it. But when a player crosses the line from overeagerness to oppertunism, that's the time to jump.
So tell me why you voted roffman? Another joke?

@Mariyta; votes like that is always a little supicious to me. Care to explain?
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:38 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

CoheedCambria09 wrote: Tuber- From experience you should get discussion going by your words, not by throwing around your vote.... it just leads to bad things happening.
My thoughts on voting the first day;

At the very beginning of a game, there isn't much else to do but to vote and watch how others vote and react. People will vote eachother for none, random, legitimate and/or stupid resons etc.

These votes serve as a basis for analysises and questions. "Why did you vote him? Why so eager to vote as him?" etc. When some people have thrown out their first votes, people will start to discuss and analyze these actions. How people respond and so on. When the discussion is going on, people will start to change their votes since there will more to go on, hopefully.

Sometimes a lynch is reached just by random votes. This is
not
a good thing, but
sometimes
necessary. If no lynch is reached, we are still on sqaure one, with one town dead by day two. If a lynched is reached however, we are one or two men short, but atleast we are on sqaure two, with much more to analyze and discuss.

I would much rather see a lynch with legitimate reasons behind our votes, that's why I withdrew my first vote and also my current one.

Unvote
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:22 pm

Post by Tuberkulos »

andersonw wrote:Tuberkulos: Just wondering, do you still go by what you said in post 42? Because in that post, you said "let's just hope for a lucky hit", but then in post 78 you said "I want a discussion".
At the time, yes and no. Right now, no.

Let me elaborate. At the time, I was quite eager to get a lynch, since a
huge
discussion generally gets going after the first lynch (no matter the outcome). But as I've said; I prefer a lynch with reasons behind it. Since iLord, for some reason, found my vote extremely scummy, a discussion (and disagreement) envoke. Therefore, no need for lynching roffman without any proof/clues of him being scummy (even though his eagerness
might
be interpreted as scummy). Right now, I consider roffman as neutral.
iLord wrote:Plus, you didn't neccessarily want a fast lynch - rather you wanted a random townie lynch.
I believe that those two things, go hand in hand...
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:16 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

Timeater wrote:I'm Minkot Custinthrith, a cook. I'm a good guy who recently came to "Osvalanthez". I'm town and I'm not apart of the danger :P
Claiming this early in the game is always a bit supicious to me, and not a good move in my opinion. At L-2 I would've fully understood your claim, but this early I would rather have seen you wait, until one more vote, with that claim.

If your claim really is true and sincere, at this moment it provides us nothing but a higher risk of losing a town-power role the first night.
Timeater wrote: I realize I'm L-3 so I'll save the town time and trouble by claiming now, giving us a chance to focus on Bob and
other likely candidates
Who are these
other likely candidates
?
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:33 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

iLord wrote:Tuber, how much experience have you had?
Less than 30 games :P
iLord wrote:You should know that games start up on their own - there's no need for a random lynch to start discussion.

A weak wagon maybe, but not striving for a "lucky hit."
I guess most of the games I've played have just been really slow and poor on analysises the first day. In this game however, this has not been the case.

People really hung up on my "lucky hit"-phrase. Fully understandable though, I could've chosen some better words for it.
iLord wrote:
Tuberkulos wrote: I believe that those two things, go hand in hand...

Usually, if there's need for a random lynch due to set-up, it tends to be for speed, but in a undisclosed and discovered set-up such as this, random lynches only happen slowly, after discussion has failed.
Fair enough. I see, and understand, your point.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:51 pm

Post by Tuberkulos »

roffman wrote:I'm not blatantly fishing. I believe in game as flavor based as this that scum would need to have been given safe claims. However, if timeater's role matches my description of a cook, then i'd claim as well. That way, we'll have two cleared townies, making the game significantly harder than scum as they either have to waste night kills going through us and protective roles, or keep our votes active in a smaller pool of suspects.

Alternatively, he could claim differently to me, in which case one of us should be lynched, and you get yourselves a scum for the cost of a townie. Fair trade i think.
I would like to discuss other players before we should even think of claiming.
Coheed wrote:I'm not jumping out of the spotlight, or deflection. The sentence was true, I was pointing it out, hardly a deflection. And I'm not jumping out the spotlight either. I unvoted because the vote in hindsight was bad and didnt have a solid enough case around it.
At the time of your vote, Pesco's poor reasons for voting Timeater was enough for you. Tell me. What made you change your mind? I would also like to hear your reasons (Pesco's reasons) with your own words for why you voted Timeater.

My view on current players:

-
iLord.
Is probably my personal favorite right now. Reasonable and not easily persuaded. I consider him town, but I wouldn't be too suprised if he flipped scum.

-
Timeater.
He seems townish to me, even though his early claim could be discussed. I wished he had waited with the claim, but from his point of view, I understand why he chose not to.

-
Cyberbob.
Hard to tell. Said that we should discuss why Timeater was the new target, instead of me. But did nothing but bringing it up.

-
Roffman.
I don't really get his logic all the time. I don't consider him pro-town.

-
Mariyta.
Haven't contributed a bit. Oppertunistic, and a very silly reason for unvoting me. Could be a scared townie. Neither town or scum, so far.

-
Ramus.
Haven't really got a good look of him yet. He definitely can't count.

-
Coheed.
Oppertunistic when he voted Timeater and when he realised that it could look a little suspicious, he withdrew his vote because that would give everyone what they want, making him look even more suspicious to me. Scummy looking.

-
andersonw.
This guy haven't really cought my eye. Haven't withdrew his first vote on Timeater which puzzles me a bit.

-
Pesco47.
I would like to hear some reasonable reasons behind his vote on Timeater. Town or scum, could flip either way.

-
Verbal.
Is this guy playing?

@ Andersnw: What's your reasons for having your vote on Timeater? If I haven't missed something, you haven't unvoted a single time, right?

@ Pesco47: You admit that you gave no clear reasons. So, what are your reasons for voting on Timeater?

@ Cyberbob:
Cyberbob wrote: - Ooh, Tuberkulos' post 42 is scumcumcum....
- Nicely rounded off with a dose of OMGUS in post 44. Good Show
Cyberbob wrote:
Tuberkulos
- about as solidly scum in my eyes as you can get at this early stage of the game. Which isn't huge, mind, but it's definitely there.
Is this still where you stand?
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #13) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:39 pm

Post by Tuberkulos »

Well, I have explained my reasons behind them and what I thought when I wrote them. I guess you consider them as rubbish? If so, could you explain why?
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:22 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

Pesco47 wrote:My reasons for voting given here.
Missed that, my misstake. His jumpiness indeed seems a bit suspicious. Cyber's FoS even led to personal assaults (from both of them). But I do not consider his posts as "fluffy cotton candy". So far neutral to me. If Timeater is about to get lynched though, I might reconsider and be willing to hear Roffman's claim.

Coheed is the most scummy looking player right now.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:29 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

Mariyta wrote:
Tuberkulos wrote: -
Mariyta.
Haven't contributed a bit. Oppertunistic, and a very silly reason for unvoting me. Could be a scared townie. Neither town or scum, so far.
Where do you get scared from? Anyway, I haven't had time to play, so I've asked for a replacement. *waves*
Just saying that you could be scared of getting lycnhed, so you vote some one who is close of being lynched. You have no reason to be scared, but people have been more illogical.

I don't think you are scared, just saying that you
could be
. As for now, I don't know what to think of you.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:31 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

Mariyta wrote:
Tuberkulos wrote: -
Mariyta.
Where do you get scared from? Anyway, I haven't had time to play, so I've asked for a replacement. *waves*
Just saying that you could be scared of getting lycnhed, so you vote some one who is close of being lynched. You have no reason to be scared, but people have been more illogical.

I don't think you are scared, just saying that you
could be
. As for now, I don't know what to think of you.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:27 pm

Post by Tuberkulos »

CoheedCambria09 wrote:quote from ilord
Coheed doesn't read like scared, panicking townie - he reads like scared, panicking scum.

Townies under pressure either ignore it, explode, or break down. Scum under pressure could do the same things (especially if they are skilled players), but they also have a tendency to back away and to attack others, which is exactly what Coheed did. Townies who are afraid of being lynched tend away from deflection and more at emotional outbursts.

For example, Town or Scum Coheed under pressure could start screaming at the town, but only Scum Coheed would attempt to deflect and back away.
This is completely false. In a previous game(one of my first) I got into a bit of trouble and drew suspicion. I was town and since I was drawing bad attention I exploded. I completely lost it and all I did was make it worse. So I decide in this game that I'm gonna back off and let things cool down and all that happens is the exact same thing, people still suspect me. holy moley.
Are you blaming us for thinking you look suspicious? Sure, we might misread and misinterpret you, but don't forget you have the outmost responsibility of how others read you.

Try to convince us that we are wrong with something else than refering to another game, where you obvoiusly failed to do so. And don't forget that to some people, one behaviour might seem scummy and to others it migth seem like something else. Just because
black
equals 1 the first time, doesn't mean that
white
equals -1 the other.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #18) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:00 pm

Post by Tuberkulos »

@ Sekinj: I think you are going a little bit too far with this iLord vs. Tub - thing. Sure, I disagree with iLord's arguments (and he with mine), but I think that both me and him have come to some sort of understanding for each other's arguments. He understand why I acted the way I did, and I understand why he thought it was scummy. I've explained all that now, so I think it belongs to the past.

Still, wouldn't be suprised if he turned out to be scum. But if I ever will accuse iLord for being scum, it wouldn't be for the him vs. me-thing solely. To much to go on for that right now.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #19) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:40 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

[quote"sekinj"]as a replacement I may have mis-read the mood of the game as often happens[/quote]
Fully understandable. You got a few points though, that might be of value later if something "suspicious" about iLord turns up.

@ Timeater: You got on the defensive before you even encountered an offensive. Why didn't you wait for anyone to comment on it before you start explaining yourself?
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #20) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:43 pm

Post by Tuberkulos »

How do we know that you'll tell us the truth, roffman, about your own role?
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #21) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:38 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

Timeater wrote: that would make a bunch of other people targets
And also increases the chance that an SK or Jester is killed. But you know my standing on early claims.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #22) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:06 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

Timeater wrote:I'm not mourning Cyberbob at all. In fact, I'm glad he's gone
Timeater wrote:I dont want any townies to be nightkilled
Explain, please?
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (isolation #23) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:03 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

roffman wrote:i'm more than happy to die to confirm him as town or scum.

How "townish" of you... Lynching a townie just to confirm another townie isn't very productive in my opinion.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #24) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:46 pm

Post by Tuberkulos »

One thing that speaks for Timeater's favor is this "too-scummy-to-be-scum"-thing, which I don't like at all. But it is indeed a valid point. Why would he NK Cyberbob, if he knew that he would have to explain himself directly after? Sure, it could be thought as a cover but it would be a very bold move. If Timeater hadn't got on defensive the first thing he did, I would have an easier time to accept him as town. But at the moment, I just don't know what to think about this situation.
Ramus wrote:@Roff - How does your death prove Tim innocent? More so, how do you truly know he's innocent?
Now this is what I'd like to know also.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #25) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:57 pm

Post by Tuberkulos »

iLord wrote:If the scum get Chef as a safeclaim/role despite Chef being an actual town role, then they could be of different alignment
It is a possebility, but I find it unlikely. Just a feeling though, you never know.

I do have to agree with iLord's thesis about Timeater and roffman having the same alignment. It seems like the most logical at the moment. If they are town or not is another question to be answered.
Timeater wrote:Will consider a KoC if he gets some votes and a momentum towards a lynch, but I'm quite happy going after Sekinj atm
I guess that you consider both Sekinj and KoC as scum, but why would you rather vote Sekinj over KoC?
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:57 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

[quote="iLord"]iLord seems to agree with me about Sekinj, which is convient. Like I said, I'm fine with going after either one. I'm flexible and I'll do what the town wants[/b]

Of course it's convenient to have such a townish-looking guy on your side. And I don't find your "flexibility" as a contribution to town. A contribution to a lycnh, yes.

I do agree with you about KoC and Sekinj though. They are in a unconvenient situation, where one of them is most likely to be lynched as it looks right now. But they haven't convinced me yet of being scum(s).
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #27) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:58 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

Timeater wrote:iLord seems to agree with me about Sekinj, which is convient. Like I said, I'm fine with going after either one. I'm flexible and I'll do what the town wants
Of course it's convenient to have such a townish-looking guy on your side. And I don't find your "flexibility" as a contribution to town. A contribution to a lycnh, yes.

I do agree with you about KoC and Sekinj though. They are in a unconvenient situation, where one of them is most likely to be lynched as it looks right now. But they haven't convinced me yet of being scum(s).
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #28) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:05 pm

Post by Tuberkulos »

Just wanted to tell my standing on proof and accusations etc. We don't have proof. We have clues. Acting scummy isn't a proof IMO, I rather see it as a clue. By "collecting clues" (reading people, analyzing possible slips etc.) we make accusations.

Proof = factual evidence
Clue = indication

I know this is just semantic, but I wanted to get that out since Pesco and Tim had an argue about proof earlier.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #29) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:33 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

The fact roffman claims that here are two cooks in this game is indeed a little strange. Claus probably has more imagination than putting two cooks in a relatively small game as this.

The fact that Timeater is the first one to bring up the cook as a role, and that roffman is the one spinning on it is indeed a little suspicious. But on the other hand, he must have knewn that if he would manage to get Timeater lynched, he would get lynched the next day. Either one of them could flip scum as I see it right now.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (isolation #30) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:36 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

Excuse me for the terrible grammar, should have previewed.

The fact thet roffman claims that there are two cooks in this game is indeed a little strange. Claus probably has more imagination than putting two cooks in a relatively small game as this.

The fact that Timeater is the first one to bring up the cook as a role, and that roffman is the one spinning on it is indeed a little suspicious. But on the other hand, he must have knewn that if he would manage to get Timeater lynched, he would get lynched the next day. Either one of them could flip scum as I see it right now.

Just came up with this when I corrected the grammar. Maybe roffman confirmed Timeater just because he realized that if he would get him lynched, he would be dead the next day?
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #31) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:31 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

I'm not pleased with the fact that roffman never got the time to fully claim. A full claim from him could've made us certain about Timeater being scum. It should be obvious that he is, but there is something that just ain't right.

@Timeater: Do you still claim to be cook?
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #32) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:51 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

The fact that roffman's role was written with green, when every other role have been in blue indicates that it was something special/different with it.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #33) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:01 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

And I would like to hear what, because if let's say that the cook is equal to a doc. Well, then I find it hard to believe that Timeater is a cook also. If the cook is just a cook, then it's not impossible that we have two cooks in this game, even though I still slightly doubt it.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #34) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:39 pm

Post by Tuberkulos »

So we have a
Miner
, a
Kobold Thief
, an
Animal trainer
, a
cook
and a
hammerer

I really hope that we haven't lost three power roles...

I would say that Green and Blue seems like two quite townish-looking colors, in my opinion. The hammerer seem like an anti-town role to me, hence it colors. And I believe that Claus wrote "Not a threat" about the Kobold Thief-role since it could sound like an anti town role.

@ Timeater: You still haven't answered my question. Do you still claim to be cook?
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #35) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:38 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

@Timater; stop acting like it's obvious that you are town. And that "I'm not a part of the danger"-argument is ridicoulus. Anyone could come up and say that, scum or town, so I don't really see that as a legit proof of you being town. I'm not too fond of this "didn't you read what I said"-attitude at all. Especially when what you said early in the game doesn't prove anything...
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (isolation #36) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:06 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

I thought we'd lost 4?
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #37) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:33 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

reborn wrote:We've already lost 3 town.
I can't help but thinking that this could be a possible slip. Far fetched I know but I even mentioned earlier the people we'd lost.

So, reborn, you want someone to claim and then vote for that person?
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (isolation #38) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:45 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

Reborn, how exactly are we going to tell friend from foe by a mass-roleclaim?
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (isolation #39) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:22 pm

Post by Tuberkulos »

Timeater wrote:I'm town and I'm not
apart
of the danger
I read through the thread a little and found this. So you are indeed
a part
of the danger? :P

Anyway, I don't know what to think of this mass claim. Reborn got a point though, it's indeed time to try everything, but I don't know if a mass claim is the way to go yet. We have to think about what could be the negative/positive consequences, and which one are we most likely to get at this point.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (isolation #40) » Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:09 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

Reborn wrote:How exactly do we lose anything from it?
Well, if there are more town power-roles I think it's a bad idea to give those away right now. Or do you suggest that we just tell our names and professions, but not possible powers?

I just saw that Claus confirmed the colors. Blue = town power role, green = vanilla townie, which means that the hammerer is indeed anti-town.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #41) » Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:36 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

Pesco wrote:we need to lynch scum instead of demanding for claims
I agree. But a mass-claim doesn't prevent us from lynching scum. It could however help scum hitting a power role. But at this point, I don't think that we should rely on a power role, but rather on our votes.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #42) » Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:42 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

The more I think about this mass claim-idea, the less I'm against it. But before we "popcorn" it (if we do), I wish that some of the absent people started posting...
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #43) » Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:07 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:I'm good with a mass-claim.
Popcorn it, Tim should pick first.
Knight of Cydonia wrote:Only scum benefit from a mass-claim in lylo or mylo situations, since it lets them call people's claims scummy or it lets them counter-claim and push a lynch.
I'm against the massclaim for now.
Care to explain your sudden change of heart?
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (isolation #44) » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:22 pm

Post by Tuberkulos »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:Tuber: I had a think about it, and realised that though there may be some benefits for town, they pale into insignificance given the benefit to scum.
I'll claim if asked, but I'm not going to start a mass-claim.
And yet you mentioned mass-claiming
twice
, showing no signs of being sceptic to the idea. What made you reassess?
[quote="Knight of Cydonia]Shall we popcorn the mass claim, if we're going to have one?[/quote]
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (isolation #45) » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:24 pm

Post by Tuberkulos »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:Tuber: I had a think about it, and realised that though there may be some benefits for town, they pale into insignificance given the benefit to scum.
I'll claim if asked, but I'm not going to start a mass-claim.
And yet you mentioned mass-claiming
twice
, showing no signs of being sceptic to the idea. What made you reassess?
Knight of Cydonia wrote:Shall we popcorn the mass claim, if we're going to have one?
I would also like to add that sekinj really got some valid points about Pesco. His ambivalent style is quite scummy.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (isolation #46) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:18 pm

Post by Tuberkulos »

reborn537 wrote:Has everyone claimed?
I haven't.

I had to look up what this inhibitor-thingy meant and I found this:
MafiaWiki wrote:The Inhibitor - An un-nightkillable player. As long as he is alive, the game cannot end.
He also can't tell his power to anyone.
This might go well if you had some survivors in the game too.
Yet you claimed Pesco... I actually do find it hard to believe that you would get a role like this and still be allowed to claim, since that would automatically draw attention to anyone voting on you since it is the only way to kill you.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (isolation #47) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:21 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

Pesco wrote:Now does anyone want a draw?
I can't see how that would happen?
MafiaWiki wrote:The Inhibitor - An un-nightkillable player. As long as he is alive, the game cannot end. He also can't tell his power to anyone. This might go well if you had some survivors in the game too.
Pesco wrote:Inhibitor survivor. Game ends when town wins, or scum outnumber town sufficiently. The best deal scum can now take is 'Happily Ever After'.
Pesco wrote:Inhibitor keeps the game going until a win condition has been fulfilled and I decide to end the game.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (isolation #48) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:57 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #49) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:11 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

Well, he have already admitted that he's not town. But what we need to know is wether he is scum or not. I don't buy his claim.

KoC's change of heart with the mass claim idea is a little weird.
KoC wrote:I changed my mind over the claim because it seems to be the will of the town.
I get the feeling that he is trying too hard for his own good to look townish with this post. It's like he's trying to say: "Town wants to claim. I'm town, I'll claim with you guys." Smells fishy to me.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #50) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:46 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

Pesco, I might be on to something about you. It's quite farfetched but I want to ask you for your permission to present it before I do. If my (silly) theory is correct, it will blow your "cover". Is that okay with you?
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (isolation #51) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:16 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

Pesco47 wrote:Tuber: I have no problem with what you want to present. I believe you're town and asking for my permission first means you want to make a deal? I'm willing to negotiate with you.
I had a little too much time on my hands today at work. I searched around a little on MafiaWiki and found this and this.

As mentioned this is far fetched, and since you had no problem with me presenting my theory, I guess I'm terribly wrong. Anyway, here it goes:

You said you were a Weaponsmith, and I thought that it could be the same as a Gunsmith. Read about Flavor Cops and apparently they are common in theme games. Therefore I thought that maybe you claimed Inhibitor so that scum wouldn't try to NK you. Giving you atleast one more night to investigate. Why you chose to also claim Survivor was still unanswered with this theory, but then I thought that maybe you thought that the mafia would focus on the town rather than on a third party when trying to lynch someone. The fact that it said that Inhibitor's wasn't allowed to claim strenghten this theory.

As I said, too much time on my hands :P
Reborn wrote:That means Tuber and Anderson.
I thought we were supposed to be asked before we claim.

I'm Minkot Kibzuden, Traveler, Hated Townie.[/quote]
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (isolation #52) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:09 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

What kind of deal are we talking about here? I find KoC scummy but I'm going to be honest, I won't suprised if you flip scum too. But at the moment, I find KoC as the most scummy and Timeater have been awfully quiet lately.

Andersonw, you are the last one to claim.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (isolation #53) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:03 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:So you find Pesco scummy, but you're still willing to make a deal?
Where have I stated that I was willing to make a deal? I asked him what kind of deal he was talking about, and told him that I find you and him scummy. At the moment you are the most scummy looking person IMO.
Pesco wrote:Interesting but also not wrong.
Hmm, are you soft-claiming something here?

vote KoC
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (isolation #54) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:38 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

Ramus, KoC has already claimed.

Andersonw, everyone has already claimed but you.

Pesco, you want to get rid of the scums, yes? So we could actually count you as kinf of a pro-town player? In that case, why would it matter who we lynch (assuming that we wont hit scum)? I get the feeling that all you are trying to do is to save your ass from this lynch...
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (isolation #55) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:24 pm

Post by Tuberkulos »

I want some sort of response from Pesco to my previous post before a possible lynch of KoC.

unvote
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (isolation #56) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:12 pm

Post by Tuberkulos »

I wrote:Pesco, you want to get rid of the scums, yes? So we could actually count you as kinf of a pro-town player? In that case, why would it matter who we lynch (assuming that we wont hit scum)? I get the feeling that all you are trying to do is to save your ass from this lynch...
Could you also respond to this, please?
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (isolation #57) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:12 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

Claus wrote:
Corpse List (3/12)
Creature List (8/12)
Is this a mistake or is someone not dead?

/*
* Whoops. Fixed, thanks!
*/
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (isolation #58) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:12 pm

Post by Tuberkulos »

Okay, at the moment Pesco is the one that I find most scummy right now. I'm going to re-read the thread, but at the moment I'm almost certain that he is scum.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (isolation #59) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:25 pm

Post by Tuberkulos »

Ok, I'll have to think again here. I don't know if this new claim makes you look better or worse.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (isolation #60) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:19 pm

Post by Tuberkulos »

1. You claimed to be Inhibitor Survivor. An excuse of why you won't be NK'd. You even say that you want to make a deal, trying to tell us that "With my power we can win".

2. You change your claim to SK. Which seems wierd since there have been only one NK every night. You have of course thought about this, and says that you have obviously been roleblocked or the person you tried to kill had doc protection.

3. You ask for a second mass roleclaim. Trying to make us believe that if we fully claim, we will be able tell friend from foe and you will save us all by killing scum during the night.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (isolation #61) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:21 pm

Post by Tuberkulos »

EBWOP: That's why you are my prime suspect at the moment.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (isolation #62) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:43 pm

Post by Tuberkulos »

Pesco47 wrote:I am no lowly dwarf.

I am Stozu Oxtrararstruck Baxstutspen, the goblin warlord that recently PWND Oslanvathez. I sent my army up ahead to the next dwarf fortress while I cleaned up this place
by myself
. I'm just that awesome :P.

Correction for above, I own a Masterwork
Steel
Mace. My previous claim was my safeclaim.
You are forgetting about the mafia or is this a slip?
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #63) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:03 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

Haha, that would be hilarious! Too bad it won't work.

I'm the same Traveler I were the last time I claimed. Pesco, was Cyberbob your successful night kill?
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (isolation #64) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:19 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

Pesco, could you explain why you are so willing to give up your goal just to help town? Also, if your personal goal really is to help town, then you could do some scumhunting yourself too.

Timeater, please start posting again.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (isolation #65) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:21 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

EBWOP: Well, you can count scum claims out of this game. Unless you decide to stop lying.

Also, I am scumhunting, but you refuse to answer questions...
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (isolation #66) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:49 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

Pesco47 wrote:I'm not willing to let town win. I want to win via my 'Kill everyone except myself' win condition. To reach that end, I would have to help town win. In basic terms, I help town during Day, at Night I help scum.

Your scumhunting so far today has been asking me questions, which won't help because I'm already outed as SK. Scum is in the rest of the players around here. For one, I do think Tim is a likely scum candidate.
You are my prime suspect, hence the questions. I don't see the problem with answering them.

FoS
at Ramus, for casting a vote already. Pesco should answer my questions and Sekinj, Timeater and Andersonw could post some more before we start throwing around votes. We have plenty of time, no need to rush things.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (isolation #67) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:52 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

Pesco47 wrote:I haven't said anything about NK immunity. Where are you pulling that from?
Inhibitor Survivor, rings a bell?
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (isolation #68) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:03 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

Pesco47 wrote:You really think a Survivor could be bullet-proof?
I thought it was pretty obvious that I was sceptical to it?
Pesco47 wrote:I was pulling some cute BS there to save my own ass.
Exactly, isn't that what Ramus said?
Ramus wrote:More so is the NK immunity, which is a
nifty little excuse to why he doesn't die at night.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (isolation #69) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:36 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

This is getting ricidulous!

- Special ability
- Survivior with NK-immunity
- Serial Killer
- Serial Killer with NK-immunity

Also, I don't understand why you need to wait to answer a question? Why does someone else need to post before you answer my question. Will it change your answer in any way? I get the feeling that you are trying to buy some time here.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (isolation #70) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:07 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

Yes, I get the feeling that you are buying time so you can come up with a good answer. When you are given a question, you usually answer it the next time you post. You have seen the question. You have posted. Yet no answer. Just a very arguable excuse for not to answer it. My conclusion: You need time to come up with an answer. I see no change in my stance.

Here you have some questions that you can answer:

Where is the WIFOM?

What's your thought on Andersonw? A lurking townie?

This information you are talking about, is it conclusions that you have made from the results of your night actions?

Or are you a Serial Killer with NK-immuntiy and devine knowledge? :P
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (isolation #71) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:35 pm

Post by Tuberkulos »

sekinj wrote:I think people are being silly. Why not take pesco at his word for now and try to get the other scum today? Then we can try to get rid of pesco tomorrow (if there is one).
If there are more than one scum, and we find another likely candidate, I see no problem with letting Pesco live through this day. By the time of the next day, he have hopefully been cleared as scum or town.

A big
HoS
on Timeater. Could the mod confirm if he have sent Tim a prod, and if he has picked it up?

/*
* Sorry, no prods yet - I'll do one later tonight, along with a vote count.
*/

I'm still not answering Tuber because he is by no means cleared scum or town to me.
But if someone that you consider town had asked the question, would you've answered them? You know, if you would, I would be able to read your answers anyway. You told us (the town) to do some scumhunting. That's what I'm doing. But when you are targeted, you don't want to play ball anymore. The whole point with asking questions, analyzing questions you are given, and answering questions, is to define who is scum and who is town. You are stalling.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (isolation #72) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:16 pm

Post by Tuberkulos »

sekinj wrote:well, I was starting to suspect tub and ramus for how they ganged up on you and
seemed to want you dead, no matter if that wasn't a smart move
for town.
I have only said that Pesco is my prime suspect. I have asked him questions. I can't really see where I have said "Let's lynch him no matter the outcome!" or where it could
seem
like that's what I want.

Sekinj, it seems like you have a little more liberal view on Pesco than me. Could you explain what you think about him? Could you explain how you feel about his role flip-flopping etc.?
Andersonw wrote:What made me think Pesco was so sure scum yesterday was his claim of inhibitor-survivor, that made absolutely no sense to me at all (and also him/her and KoC generally being not as suspicious and slightly defending each other, but this point is gone now). I didn't want Pesco lynched because I thought it wasn't a smart move for the town, I wanted Pesco lynched because I was almost sure of a scum flip.
Andersonw, you express yourself in imperfect. Does this mean that you don't want Pesco lynched anymore? If so, what happened to this:
Andersonw wrote:To everyone: I'm repeating that I want to make sure no one forgets that claimed third-party roles must be lynched. I would be really mad if everyone believes Pesco's claim and the town lost, just like in Akatsuki.
Andersonw wrote:Anyways, another important rule of mafia I just remembered: All claimed third-party rules must be lynched no matter what. Why? Akatsuki mafia (which I was part of) is a good example of this. It was Claus who claimed third-party in that game and eventually won because we all believed him (except for me but no one paid attention to me that game)
Ramus wrote: never promised images per say, but
I did say I had a lot more.
And also that we would
see
alot more.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (isolation #73) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:45 pm

Post by Tuberkulos »

Pesco47 wrote:I thought I killed iLord, but since the thief made me useless on day 1, I don't have any definitive proof of other NK-immunes or doc protects.

Was NK-immune SK, now only
NK-immune S
:D.
Night Kill-immune Scum! Finally a confession! Nah, I'm just kidding :wink:
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (isolation #74) » Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:06 pm

Post by Tuberkulos »

Are you suggesting that we should lynch Tim just because he can't play? If so:

WORST.
IDEA.
EVER.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (isolation #75) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:26 pm

Post by Tuberkulos »

RBT wrote:THERE IS NO TRAVELER IN DF!
That's true. Looked it up and couldn't find it either in the dwarven wiki which is weird. It's time for me to do a "Pesco" now though.

I am Camthalion Míriel. I am indeed a traveler and (was) a part of some sort of caravan. I am of elven herritage and was left behind in Oslanvathez and will be picked up by my friends when the danger is over.

I didn't want to claim elf, because it's a known fact that dwarfs hate elves (and vice versa) :P and you would automatically think of me as scum. It's also time for me to reveal the "traveler's power". Each night I have a dream. It's a memory of the past that might, or might not reveal, something about a player.

Timeater/RBT is therefore pretty much cleared as townie.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (isolation #76) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:26 pm

Post by Tuberkulos »

EBWOP: I'm still hated townie.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (isolation #77) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:46 pm

Post by Tuberkulos »

Well, I don't anything of that. But I guess it's just a flavor. I couldn't find anything about SKs either...
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (isolation #78) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:48 pm

Post by Tuberkulos »

EBWOP: I don't KNOW anything about that.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (isolation #79) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:42 pm

Post by Tuberkulos »

RBT wrote:Well, why don't we just lynch you now, and see how much truth you really have to say.
Uh oh, scumdar pings! Action before questions/answers is maybe the worst way to handle things at this point.

If you really are what Timeater claimed to be, you should be a little more careful. We are LyLo, we lose if we lynch town. And IMO Pesco is the absolutely most scummy person.

It's great to see an active replacement, but all you have done so far is to throw out one accusation. You must have something more than that? What do you think of the other players so far?
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (isolation #80) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:29 pm

Post by Tuberkulos »

Hm, you haven't read thread I guess? The general concensus is that we are at (or atleast very close to, if you like) LyLo, which you should have understood if you took the time to read.

So, instead of just throwing out one or two sentences per post, could you do something more. What's your thought on Pesco? He was your next target. And what vibes to you get from the others? Now we all know that you want to lynch me, fine. Give us something more than that...
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (isolation #81) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:58 pm

Post by Tuberkulos »

Pesco47 wrote:Okay guys, learn the lingo. I'm SKum, a whole different level of awesome compared to those cowards that need to gang-bang a dwarf.

Tuber: could we go over again why you weren't visibly on the wagons on Day 2 and 3? Your ability sounds pretty haphazard, what else can you tel us about your dreams?
Because I didn't vote those days.
Day 2; I never got the chance to vote. I hadn't made up my mind on who to vote, I wanted more to go on.
Day 3; I unvoted because I wanted to hear more from you. I was wondering on who to vote. I would've probably voted KoC though.

I guess the dreams are like fragments of memories, or whatever. This is what I got about (what I believe is) Timeater/RBT:
Claus wrote:
... The sound. Familiar. Behind the bushes. "Uhm uhm! Lovely! Purple and nice, too bad it's raw. Minkot will save this and cook it later. Much better that way." ...
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (isolation #82) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:34 pm

Post by Tuberkulos »

Pesco47 wrote:Hmm, if you don't get modkilled for that, I'd have to assume you're lying for posting Mod communication.

But taking what the message contains, it means Minkot is a cook, but no indication of who for.
I am indeed allowed to post my dreams if I like to. Everything in italics is allowed for me to quote and make official.
Timeater wrote:I'm
Minkot
Custinthrith, a cook. I'm a good guy who recently came to "Osvalanthez"
The fact that he "recently came to Osvalanthez" makes it more believable. Unless he got a detailed safe claim.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (isolation #83) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:47 pm

Post by Tuberkulos »

Pesco, am I a scum-hammerer with NK-immunity now? Sounds almost as unbelievable as a SK losing his ability during the first day, or a Inhibitor Survivor.

Since I'm the only one who hasn't voted on day 2 and 3, I'm not going to argue about me being the hammerer since I can't prove anything. A double voter maybe.

RBT, none of my other dreams have made me any smarter. The only other
interesting
dream was about "a sneaking creature in the night, stealing stuff". Either about the Kobold Thief, or the one who killed the Animal Trainer.

RBT, you also mentioned something about "nobles" and a "hammer of justige". Are nobles good guys or bad guys in DF? If they are bad guys, I find this very interesting:
Claus wrote:Behind it, a
creature
cloaked by shadows was staring at him. - Did you lose anything?
As Cyberbob reaches for the head, the
creature
rushes and stabs him with a sharp object in the chest, than disappears in the darkness. Cyberbob tries to run to one of the other dwarves for help, but he quickly falls unconscious from the pain
Sekinj, reasons please. I sence a vibe of oppertunism... Oh, and what happened to Pesco?
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (isolation #84) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:02 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

Bah! Why RBT? Why!? Good game. Good luck to all... :D
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (isolation #85) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:17 pm

Post by Tuberkulos »

Used my power too soon, and shouldn't have used it twice in a row. Add to that I claimed a role that doesn't even exist made me pretty much smoked. I enjoyed the game very much. I also enjoyed trying to claim some sort of dreaming, psycic elf.

I would love to play a DF mafia game again. With kind of the same people, not all the same but some. It's always fun to play with/against someone you've played with/against before.

Thank you, Claus.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (isolation #86) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:45 pm

Post by Tuberkulos »

I wanted to say immigrant but somehow confused the two.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”