Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:19 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

Pesco, could you explain why you are so willing to give up your goal just to help town? Also, if your personal goal really is to help town, then you could do some scumhunting yourself too.

Timeater, please start posting again.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:21 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

EBWOP: Well, you can count scum claims out of this game. Unless you decide to stop lying.

Also, I am scumhunting, but you refuse to answer questions...
Pesco47
Pesco47
Goon
Pesco47
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:34 am

Post by Pesco47 »

I'm not willing to let town win. I want to win via my 'Kill everyone except myself' win condition. To reach that end, I would have to help town win. In basic terms, I help town during Day, at Night I help scum.

Your scumhunting so far today has been asking me questions, which won't help because I'm already outed as SK. Scum is in the rest of the players around here. For one, I do think Tim is a likely scum candidate.
Ramus
Ramus
Goon
Ramus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:41 am

Post by Ramus »

I call bull shit on Pesco. This seems to be a set up to have all negative attention leave him. Heck, he's almost taken on the role of town leader, which would be really nice for scum as far as I can tell, he can twist the town which ever way he wants.

More so is the NK immunity, which is a nifty little excuse to why he doesn't die at night. Secondly, despite suspecting several people, he's never killed anyone at night. And I won't take "I killed the same people as the Mafia" for a few of those nights. As far as I could tell, the Mafia shot the most townie people (iLord being a prime example).

So Pesco, I reason to believe you're part of the Mafia. Until you manage to give me some reason not to believe you're just out to trick the town and win the game, I'm keeping my vote on you.

Vote: Pesco

As for the claim, at this point, claiming as far as I can tell, won't do us much at this point. Most people have already claimed and scum will just lie. Despite that, I'll claim anyway, it won't hurt me at this point.

Thikut Ukernomal, I am a Metalsmith, vanilla.[/b]
Pesco47
Pesco47
Goon
Pesco47
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:48 am

Post by Pesco47 »

I haven't said anything about NK immunity. Where are you pulling that from?
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:49 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

Pesco47 wrote:I'm not willing to let town win. I want to win via my 'Kill everyone except myself' win condition. To reach that end, I would have to help town win. In basic terms, I help town during Day, at Night I help scum.

Your scumhunting so far today has been asking me questions, which won't help because I'm already outed as SK. Scum is in the rest of the players around here. For one, I do think Tim is a likely scum candidate.
You are my prime suspect, hence the questions. I don't see the problem with answering them.

FoS
at Ramus, for casting a vote already. Pesco should answer my questions and Sekinj, Timeater and Andersonw could post some more before we start throwing around votes. We have plenty of time, no need to rush things.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:52 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

Pesco47 wrote:I haven't said anything about NK immunity. Where are you pulling that from?
Inhibitor Survivor, rings a bell?
Pesco47
Pesco47
Goon
Pesco47
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:53 am

Post by Pesco47 »

Tuberkulos wrote:You are my prime suspect, hence the questions. I don't see the problem with answering them.

FoS
at Ramus, for casting a vote already. Pesco should answer my questions and Sekinj, Timeater and Andersonw could post some more before we start throwing around votes. We have plenty of time, no need to rush things.
There is no problem with answering them, it's just a matter of when I answer them. Most preferably after everyone has posted something.
Pesco47
Pesco47
Goon
Pesco47
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:55 am

Post by Pesco47 »

You really think a Survivor could be bullet-proof? I was pulling some cute BS there to save my own ass.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:03 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

Pesco47 wrote:You really think a Survivor could be bullet-proof?
I thought it was pretty obvious that I was sceptical to it?
Pesco47 wrote:I was pulling some cute BS there to save my own ass.
Exactly, isn't that what Ramus said?
Ramus wrote:More so is the NK immunity, which is a
nifty little excuse to why he doesn't die at night.
Pesco47
Pesco47
Goon
Pesco47
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:11 am

Post by Pesco47 »

I was referring to Day 3.

I had already set up my standing to the rest of town that I was suspicious enough to warrant not being NK'd. How many of you honestly thought I was town yesterday?
Ramus
Ramus
Goon
Ramus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:11 am

Post by Ramus »

You answered your own question. Now why should we believe you?
Ramus
Ramus
Goon
Ramus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:15 am

Post by Ramus »

Pesco47 wrote:I was referring to Day 3.

I had already set up my standing to the rest of town that I was suspicious enough to warrant not being NK'd. How many of you honestly thought I was town yesterday?
Seeing as the town was going to lynch you today after lynching KoC, I'm not.

However, the problem is deciding whether or not you're SK or Mafia. More so is the fact that you've set up a situation so rare and bizarre that several people aren't rejecting it, though they aren't embracing it either. After all, how often does a SK make a deal with the town?

And Tuber, I feel completely justified by throwing that vote out there. I do believe he's Mafian unless he's able to convince me otherwise.
Pesco47
Pesco47
Goon
Pesco47
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:21 am

Post by Pesco47 »

Because I'm SK and I tried to kill people for the fun of it.

Onto some proper stuff for at least one townie who happens to be posting:

I do have NK-immunity. And only scum would have figured that out because at least one of the kills was my doing. Other than us choosing the same targets, they could also have chosen to NK me, which failed. They would have known I had NK immunity from that. There is no logical reason to believe there must have been a doc in the setup at all. I'll go further with the NK-immunity theory. One person on each alignment may also have it. I have it as a representative of third party, mafia godfather would have it and one specific townie would probably have it to balance their role.

Now the best chance for scum to win is to try lynch me, thus I
Vote Ramus
for being extra jumpy with the vote. You were quite happy to learn more earlier, but now want to take things a little too quickly. Frankly, it doesn't matter to me whether town or scum is lynched today, because I'll still have a chance to equalise the numbers. Lynching scum just makes my job easier.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:36 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

This is getting ricidulous!

- Special ability
- Survivior with NK-immunity
- Serial Killer
- Serial Killer with NK-immunity

Also, I don't understand why you need to wait to answer a question? Why does someone else need to post before you answer my question. Will it change your answer in any way? I get the feeling that you are trying to buy some time here.
Ramus
Ramus
Goon
Ramus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:41 am

Post by Ramus »

Pesco, if you haven't noticed, we're in or near end game. We've pretty much found out all we're going to find out from the claims. By extending this game longer than it needs to be, we're only giving scum time to wiggle out and get attention on someone else. Much to the effect of what you're doing. Answer Tuber's question already, there's little, if any, reason not to.
Pesco47
Pesco47
Goon
Pesco47
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:45 am

Post by Pesco47 »

You guys should carry on WIFOMing yourselves all you want. I'm off to sleep and will not be around to answer any questions for the next 12 hours :).

If Tim or Andersonw want to continue lurking, we could just lynch one of them too. It'd also work for me you know.

Edit for Tuber:

It's more dramatic when you always have another ace up your sleeve. My abilities end with NK-immune SK. That's not exactly an improbable role, so be happy to know theres no more second guessing needed.

I doubt that there's no scum in the three of you (Sekinj, Ramus and you) who have posted. You said yourself that there's no rush, but why the change in stance now to say that I'm buying time. I am withholding information, information that could catch us scum. The claims that are coming forward are definitely lies.

I'm still not answering Tuber because he is by no means cleared scum or town to me. Being hated townie sounds very plausible for a guy to be holding NK immunity too.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:07 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

Yes, I get the feeling that you are buying time so you can come up with a good answer. When you are given a question, you usually answer it the next time you post. You have seen the question. You have posted. Yet no answer. Just a very arguable excuse for not to answer it. My conclusion: You need time to come up with an answer. I see no change in my stance.

Here you have some questions that you can answer:

Where is the WIFOM?

What's your thought on Andersonw? A lurking townie?

This information you are talking about, is it conclusions that you have made from the results of your night actions?

Or are you a Serial Killer with NK-immuntiy and devine knowledge? :P
andersonw
andersonw
Goon
andersonw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:18 pm

Post by andersonw »

Sorry for not posting, need to catch up with schoolwork.
As for a "real" claim, I stand by what I said yesterday.

A question for Pesco: Any reason for not choosing to kill every night? If you really were what you claimed, it seems kind of unlikely that the only night you choose to kill, the mafia targets the exact same person or you.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:23 pm

Post by sekinj »

I think people are being silly. Why not take pesco at his word for now and try to get the other scum today? Then we can try to get rid of pesco tomorrow (if there is one).
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find a job[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find an apartment[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Pesco47
Pesco47
Goon
Pesco47
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:07 pm

Post by Pesco47 »

Tbqh, I think I know what went wrong with my kills after my sleep. Look on day 1, thief claims how his ability is useful >_>.

Since I no longer have kill info, no need for me to hold back.

Night 1: target Andersonw, no reason other than being the first name on the list really.

Night 2: target iLord, time to take out potential threats.

Night 3: target Tuber, I suspect him of being the hammerer.

Make of that what you will.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:35 pm

Post by Tuberkulos »

sekinj wrote:I think people are being silly. Why not take pesco at his word for now and try to get the other scum today? Then we can try to get rid of pesco tomorrow (if there is one).
If there are more than one scum, and we find another likely candidate, I see no problem with letting Pesco live through this day. By the time of the next day, he have hopefully been cleared as scum or town.

A big
HoS
on Timeater. Could the mod confirm if he have sent Tim a prod, and if he has picked it up?

/*
* Sorry, no prods yet - I'll do one later tonight, along with a vote count.
*/

I'm still not answering Tuber because he is by no means cleared scum or town to me.
But if someone that you consider town had asked the question, would you've answered them? You know, if you would, I would be able to read your answers anyway. You told us (the town) to do some scumhunting. That's what I'm doing. But when you are targeted, you don't want to play ball anymore. The whole point with asking questions, analyzing questions you are given, and answering questions, is to define who is scum and who is town. You are stalling.
Pesco47
Pesco47
Goon
Pesco47
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:32 pm

Post by Pesco47 »

I've given up everything I know by now, this is what it's like to be a little better than a tree-stump.

Please put out any questions you have for me again, I have a hard time finding them on my phone browser.
Claus
Claus
Mafia Scum
Claus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:46 am

Post by Claus »

The history of Oslanvathez

The goblin forces came from nowhere, fast and furious.

Vote count:

Pesco - 1 - Ramus
Ramus - 1 - Pesco

Not Voting:
Timeater, sekinj, andersonw, Tuberkulos

(Timeater has been prodded)
Ramus
Ramus
Goon
Ramus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:12 am

Post by Ramus »

Sigh...

Fine guys, we can look for other Mafians, but the fact stands that I think Pesco is a Mafian, not a SK. It seems a bit too well set up for a SK.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”