sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:49 am

Post by sekinj »

@KoC - i don't think anyone knew that would happen... I was very shocked myself, so I can't really be upset with anyone for putting him at L-1. Obviously, each person who voted him contributed. He apparently just wasn't putting much thought into this game, though, so that made him seem very scummy.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find a job[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find an apartment[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:50 am

Post by sekinj »

@KoC - oh, and I just realized it was you who put him at L-1... but meh, any of us could have done it.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Pesco47
Pesco47
Goon
Pesco47
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:34 am

Post by Pesco47 »

sekinj wrote:@KoC - oh, and I just realized it was you who put him at L-1... but meh, any of us could have done it.
Is that a soft-claim for the hammer? Interesting to note also, that you weren't visibly on the votes for Roffman.

Although not much of a tell from the results of the NK, I'm suspecting Sekinj to be responsible for iLord's death (due to being the only one who tried to make a case against him, afraid of his scumdar perhaps?).

In all, I think Sekinj did the hammer or called the NK. I'm doubting the likelyhood of doing both because that places quite a lot of power in one player's hands.

Vote Sekinj
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:11 am

Post by sekinj »

@pesco, no, I don't know what caused the hammer.

This is why i hate being one of the first people to say anything on a new day. no matter what is said everyone jumps on it.

and (yes this is wifom, but still valid) why wouldn't I just continue to push my iLord case and nk someone unrelated? this pop up vote is making me suspect you of trying to start an easy wagon. notice you didn't bring up the fact that iLord was suspecting you yesterday and the day before as well.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Pesco47
Pesco47
Goon
Pesco47
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:22 am

Post by Pesco47 »

iLord cleared himself up when he realised that he had no case against me. I knew that as well, there was no need for me to defend against someone that wasn't seriously attacking me. He made a good analysis and came to the conclusion that he could admit, I let him go.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:42 am

Post by sekinj »

Pesco47 wrote:I let him go.
Is that a soft claim for saying that YOU nk'd him???

that's how ridiculous your vote on me is.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Pesco47
Pesco47
Goon
Pesco47
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:47 am

Post by Pesco47 »

sekinj wrote:
If that's how you want to twist it. When he made a whole bunch of speculations about getting NK'd and suspecting me, I ignored him. He presented his case and then backed down, I noted that and we moved on.
Ramus
Ramus
Goon
Ramus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:08 am

Post by Ramus »

Okay, awesome, we now have a hammerer in the game that probably is able to well, hammer. Either way, I'm not surprised by iLord's death, he seemed like a level headed townie to me that could analyze, and more so, it could be used as bait to vote for sekinj, a current suspect on many people's list.

With either of those possibly being true, I can't say there's much to derive from this death. Therefore, I'm going to moving on.

Timeater, my suspicions on him are now near zero since roffman is town. I honestly don't know who to look at now, therefore, I'm going to be busy reading past posts.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:43 am

Post by Timeater »

Alright, which 'tard decided to pull an L-1 Hammer before roffman could claim?
Also:
Vote: Timeater
I now feel more secure than ever that Timeater's Cook claim was a safeclaim for scum.
W.T.F

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO NINJA LYNCHED HIM OMGUS!

VOTE: KOC
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:39 am

Post by iLord »

Pod (Spoon) wrote:I'm afraid I must apologize, for a sudden change in circumstances has made it so I will be unable to post very often. I hope you will forgive my inactivity for the rest of the game.
andersonw
andersonw
Goon
andersonw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:28 pm

Post by andersonw »

It's kind of obvious who to vote for now...

More analysis later after I finish a bunch of my homework, a PBPA might be coming.

Pesco47: Do you think sekinj is a better lynch than KOC right now? Why?
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by sekinj »

I thought KOC was just kidding by calling himself a 'tard...
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:01 pm

Post by reborn537 »

Timeater wrote:
Alright, which 'tard decided to pull an L-1 Hammer before roffman could claim?
Also:
Vote: Timeater
I now feel more secure than ever that Timeater's Cook claim was a safeclaim for scum.
W.T.F

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO NINJA LYNCHED HIM OMGUS!

The quick-hammer is no longer scummy. I'm taking it back.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:01 pm

Post by reborn537 »

sekinj wrote:

that's how ridiculous your vote on me is.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:31 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

I'm not pleased with the fact that roffman never got the time to fully claim. A full claim from him could've made us certain about Timeater being scum. It should be obvious that he is, but there is something that just ain't right.

@Timeater: Do you still claim to be cook?
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:45 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

What the shit? How the hell do you get to the conclusion that because I put him at L-1 and asked for a full-claim, rather than just "Cook", I lynched him?
andersonw - do you want to put any actual evidence or reasoning behind that vote, or are you jsut going to follow Timeater?
Oh, and Timeater - I find it hilarious that you are actually admitting that vote is OMGUS - is that another pre-emp defence?
Town: "Timeater, that vote is OMGUS crap."
Tim: "I ALREADY SAID IT WAS OMGUS, OMGUS YOU SCUM!"
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:03 am

Post by reborn537 »

The fact that Cook doesn't seem like a full-claim to you makes me think that you are scum, with a different role pm style to the town.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:51 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

The fact that roffman's role was written with green, when every other role have been in blue indicates that it was something special/different with it.
Tuberkulos
Tuberkulos
Goon
Tuberkulos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:01 am

Post by Tuberkulos »

And I would like to hear what, because if let's say that the cook is equal to a doc. Well, then I find it hard to believe that Timeater is a cook also. If the cook is just a cook, then it's not impossible that we have two cooks in this game, even though I still slightly doubt it.
andersonw
andersonw
Goon
andersonw
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:18 am

Post by andersonw »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:andersonw - do you want to put any actual evidence or reasoning behind that vote, or are you jsut going to follow Timeater?
andersonw wrote:More analysis later after I finish a bunch of my homework, a PBPA might be coming.
Also, just because I vote you, that implies I'm following Timeater? Not seeing the connection.
KoC wrote:Since no-one here has babies, I assume, CoCam is a kobold. His claim is believable, and scum. Hammer now please. No more discussion needed here.
Tries to stop day 1 discussion, and seems to be 100% sure that he's scum. And I was going to ask iLord some more questions too :(
KoC wrote:Currently interesting me are sekinj's case agaisnt IL (because it kinda makes sense, but it's maybe slightly reaching)
Quietly puts suspicion on iLord by saying it "kinda makes sense".
KoC wrote:it seems like he's establishing something so that if people come back to it, he can just say "WTF Why didn't you read this fool" as claim that is evidence against anyone accusing him.
That's a pretty big logical jump to make, it's a bit of a stretch to automatically assume he would do that.
KoC wrote:
I'm not mourning Cyberbob at all. In fact, I'm glad he's gone
You are glad a pro-town is dead?
*facepalm*
KoC wrote:This only confirms for me that you were trying to WIFOM on the Cyberbob NK to get anyone who attacked you for a needless pre-emptive defence lynched.
Again, a pretty big logical jump. I don't know if a pre-emptive defense is good or bad, but using it to get someone lynched is a bit of overkill.

I'll add everything I wrote in post 277 to my PBPA.
KoC wrote:Anderson - your last post was just a bunch of statements against quoted posts of mine. There are no questions there.
True, there are no questions, but if I make comments saying that what you said wasn't exactly true, you should respond to them.
KoC wrote:No, that's not what sekinj said at all.
She didn't say she thinks you're town - she thinks your play is anti-town. At no point has sekinj said "Timeater is town, but annoying, so lets lynch plz, kthnxbai".
Tim's massive misrep of sekinj + iLord's chainsawing = scum pair?
And now trying to put suspicion on iLord. Also, why did you answer part of iLord's post for sekinj?
KoC wrote:unvote for now until I can think about things and decide. Roffman is overtaking Timeater, but I'm still wary of him as well.
Before this post, you never had a single suspicion of roffman and seemed like you were intent on getting Timeater lynched, and suddenly you're like "hmmm I think I will put roffman at L-1 because he suddenly seems more scummy than Timeater."

Tuberkulos wrote:The fact that roffman's role was written with green, when every other role have been in blue indicates that it was something special/different with it.
Yes, I don't understand this either.
Mod:
Could you clarify this, if it doesn't give anything away about the setup?

/*
* Sorry, I missed this question - the answer is in a comments a few posts ahead.
*/
Pesco47
Pesco47
Goon
Pesco47
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:49 am

Post by Pesco47 »

andersonw wrote: Pesco47: Do you think sekinj is a better lynch than KOC right now? Why?
It was a personal opinion that compelled me to vote Sekinj at the time, pretty much intuition based. The most outstanding point is where she calls iLord for 'Too Townie'.

Answering which one is the better lynch, I feel it needs not be restricted to just Sekinj or KoC. I feel Tim is also a valid lynch for today because his first post of the day is an OMGUS vote with no logic behind it whatsoever. Calling out soft-claims is fine, but they are not solid enough to be basing votes on.

Choosing between Sekinj and KoC, your reasons for suspecting KoC are only a bit better than mine for suspecting Sekinj. Our mileages vary.

Reading over Sekinj's reaction to my vote, I think she genuinely has no concern about it. There's not much we can do to each other based on the available posts, I'm prepared to leave this for another day.

==========

When CoCam was lynched, his role was in blue and also labeled 'not a threat'. The town's win condition is when all threats are eliminated. I conclude that all blue roles are pro-town, green represents either scum or third party.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:54 am

Post by Timeater »

I feel Tim is also a valid lynch for today because his first post of the day is an OMGUS vote with no logic behind it whatsoever. Calling out soft-claims is fine, but they are not solid enough to be basing votes on.
KOC is a scummer with a doublevote and is the one who hammered Roffman before he could claim. Isn't that obvious? Whats more likely, a double voter or an invisible voter? Please people.

I just noticed Roffman's color, odd. Green usually indicates cult or survivor (or another third party role) while red is mafia, and blue is town...Maybe it was a proper lynch after all?
watch for the eggshells
Pesco47
Pesco47
Goon
Pesco47
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:59 am

Post by Pesco47 »

KoC put the visible L-1 vote, what makes it absolutely certain that he put the hammer? I wouldn't necessarily call it a double voter, more like an invisible hammer-voter. L-2 just became the new L-1.

Can we all agree that Roffman wasn't town aligned then?
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:00 am

Post by reborn537 »

I think The Hammerer is an anonymous day use scum ability. It may not have been KoC, but we can't rule out a double voting executioner.

I think Green means town, and blue also means town. One of these colours means pro-town power role imo.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:18 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

KOC is a scummer with a doublevote and is the one who hammered Roffman before he could claim.
Why would I ask for a claim, then prevent it?
Can you prove that I'm a double voter?

Anderson - pretty much all of your so-called "evidence" against me is a huge pile of jumping to conclusions based on assuming I'm scum, then working backwards from that. If I assumed you were scum, I could go back and make all of your posts look scummy as well.
Calling me out for saying "CoCam must be scum as kobold?" Well, that makes quite a few others scum as well then.
I never had any interest in Roffman? Wow, you mist be an Insane Min Reader, then. Not writing about something =/= not thinking about it. As I stated, and you conveniently ignored, I found the fact that Roffman attacked Timeater, after previously stating he would have been happy to be lynched to prove Tim's innocence/lack thereof, to be a massive u-turn and quite scummy.
I was waiting for Roffman to give a full description of what his role entailed before asking for someone else to hammer or not, so Anderson and Timeater saying I deliberately hammered him myself is a pile of crap. If I didn't know that they would jump on it and call it OMGUS (despite Timeater being more guilty of it, and Anderson jumping onto the wagon straight away after Tim), I would call them out as a scum pair.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”