Mafia 79 - "The Amish Mafia" GAME OVER... WHO WON?

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:26 am

Post by q21 »

/confirm
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:20 am

Post by q21 »

ValiantValant wrote:Hmm... don't see anything wrong with Random Voting, since in a game this large, it's unlikely that the Mafia will be able to turn one random vote into a quick lynch.

RANDOM VOTE: Korts

BEKUZ TEH DICE SAY SO. LAWL.
babygirl86 wrote:
random vote: korts

lets get this started!
Riceballtail wrote:
RANDOM VOTE:Rigel

Sometimes, you must trust the highest power of them all.
Why bother telling us they're random votes? Surely the we can work that out, this being the very beginning of the game.

Also, interesting that two of the people who felt they needed to state that their votes were random are voting for the same person.

Vote: babygirl86
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:34 am

Post by q21 »

Surely no one takes that kind of accusation seriously unless there is something additional to take into account. Two people whose votes are supposedly random hitting the same person out of a possible 20 doesn't seem very random to me. ValiantValant voted for Korts first and already has a vote against him so I voted for you.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:51 am

Post by q21 »

ValiantValant's vote in the first post of the game proper was most probably random, I just found it interesting that he felt he needed to specifically say so. What I found more interesting were the other two votes I mentioned in post 42, both Riceballtail and babygirl86 placed second votes (Rigel and Korts respectively) and thought that they had to reiterate that those votes were random.

Maybe its nothing, but I brought it up to start some activity other than random voting.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:34 am

Post by q21 »

Why not start more conversation instead of sitting and waiting for it?

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:53 am

Post by q21 »

Or you don't want to say anything to incriminate yourself...

Just saying...

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:14 am

Post by q21 »

Did I say it was a scum trait?

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:57 am

Post by q21 »

The self professed lurker gets a vote before I go to bed.

vote: Celeboki

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:16 am

Post by q21 »

Korts wrote:All this conversation's fine and dandy, but this debate about theory and such eventually leads to nowhere. Today's lynch is Mellowed Man, come on, people!
I could get onto a Mellowed Man wagon, same for VV for his wifom and over-defensiveness, but I'd prefer Celeboki because he's a self-professed lurker who's tried to justify his lurking with, "I want to see what's going to happen."
Celebloki wrote:I would say your right on that, Like I stated before I have seen people play overzealously and get noticed heavily, then accrue votes, then be revealed to be town.
I am not defending VV at all but as for myself I am not going to claim a side and remain neutral at this time. I just haven't seen any heavily incriminating play yet.
The underlining is mine. To me it basically says that he's not going to get involved until there's an opening for him to get involved without looking scummy at all. Anyone agree/disagree with me on that?[/u]

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:09 am

Post by q21 »

I have to agree with Fonz and Surye here. I have never seen, neither can I think of, any situation where ambiguous information can help the town. Add ZS to that list of people I'd be willing to lynch.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:54 am

Post by q21 »

Marmalade wrote:Sorry! Didn't know the thread was open.
ZombieSlayer54 wrote:Dood. Next time, edit the topic name to let us know the game has started. Please?

And, also, Q21, why are you jumping on people for stating that they are random voting? Very bad reason to be jumping on people, you know...

FOS on Q21.

And, along those lines of logic Q21, why not vote for ValiantValant, so as to get a Mafia lynched?

And believe me, I have seen a random votes tally have that happen before.
Um, why aren't you voting for q21?
ValiantValant wrote:Also, assuming that babygirl and I were scum, why would we vote for the same person? That's just going to spell trouble later in the game if one of us (babygirl or I) was ousted, and suspicion would fall onto the other person automatically.
This is WIFOM.
(Also, nwhorse used it too.)
q21 wrote:ValiantValant's vote in the first post of the game proper was most probably random, I just found it interesting that he felt he needed to specifically say so. What I found more interesting were the other two votes I mentioned in post 42, both Riceballtail and babygirl86 placed second votes (Rigel and Korts respectively) and thought that they had to reiterate that those votes were random.
The attacks were just really contrived. Scummy for putting "random" in front of their vote?
ZombieSlayer wrote:FOS Riceballtail

Considering how much I defend myself, especially when I am town, I find VVs actions completely fine.

FOS Surye.

This random vote bandwagon is getting too serious. You seem to be supporting it.

And bandwagons never help anyone, besides Mafia. It is as bad as quicklynching.
This whole post is just entirely wrong and scummy.

The Celebloki hate is pretty uninteresting.
Zombie wrote:EA: Any form of bandwagon that gets even slightly large is reckless because there are two kinds of people who can push that bandwagon over the safe edge at an L-6 point.

1. Scum.

2. Townies who come in after not being around for a few days, decide to not read any of the pages, see who has the most votes, and then goes and votes for them.
Wow, fancy being any more careful?
Surye wrote:Predictions: VV, ZS, and Korts as scum, in that order.
Why Korts?

Boohoo. I've been reading this thread, wanting to have voted for Zombie forever, and now everyone else does. :( Steal my fire, people! But yeah, the WIFOM stuff is pretty horrific, but my vote is primarily for the early stuff.

I like Korts and Surye. I don't like q21 or MellowedMan. I like the VV hate. I find the Celebloki wagon uninteresting.

Zombie is the obvious play at this stage.
vote: Zombie
The VV hate wouldn't have happened if I hadn't mentioned him and others putting "random" in there votes. Yet you like the VV hate and dislike me. Why exactly?

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:14 am

Post by q21 »

WIFOM leads to ambiguity. Ambiguity leads to confusion. Confusion is anti-town... always. This is the way WIFOM progresses if allowed to, regardless of who brings it up. Zombie has failed to produce a link for us (the games are conveniently gone) and his reasoning sucks, in my opinion. He has become lynch target number one.

Vote: ZombieSlayer54

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:16 am

Post by q21 »

forgot to
unvote

Vote ZombieSlayer54

Think that L-5?

MOD:
can we have a vote count please?

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #13) » Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:48 am

Post by q21 »

/agree

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #14) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:47 am

Post by q21 »

FoS Mellowed Man
for hammering at L-1 without giving ZS a chance to claim.

Now we wait for the modman.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #15) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:54 am

Post by q21 »

ZombieSlayer54 wrote:Note: I never, ever claim. All claiming does is make people think you are desperate and trying to get out of a lynch.
As you've said a few times. But Mellowed didn't know that when he hammered you.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #16) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:46 am

Post by q21 »

Mellowed Man wrote:By the way, if no one has noticed, Psychatrog confirmed, but has not posted a single post since the game has started...
That is a point. Add to it Killa Seven, whose none confirm post count is an incredible... 1. These lurkers must speak.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #17) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:30 pm

Post by q21 »

Its not like he was going to claim or anything...
ZombieSlayer54 wrote:
killa seven wrote:im here, been busy gettin bandwagoned in other games. ZS looks like the best lynch, i think hes allready hammered tho, i dont agree with his whole "i dont ever claim" thing, claiming helps the town not lynch a power role, and if its a fake claim the town will eventually find out anyways.
Once again, would you believe someone at L-1 when they say "IMMA COP"? Would you not think they are saying this for the express purpose of not getting lynched? And that they are not actually a cop?
Thing is, at L-1 a townie shouldn't fake claim. That leaves two options, either they are the role they're claiming or they're scum. If they are in fact the role in question then you want to keep them around. If they're scum then they're almost certainly going to get caught along the way when things strat to not add up.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #18) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:04 am

Post by q21 »

Where has xyzzy gone... :(

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:44 am

Post by q21 »

How do we alert a backup mod?

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #20) » Fri May 02, 2008 9:40 am

Post by q21 »

Vote: babygirl86

Would you like to say anything about your hammering of ZS? Same question goes to Mellowed... but babygirl did it even after we'd pissed on mellowed for what we thought was hammering ZS.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #21) » Fri May 02, 2008 10:46 am

Post by q21 »

You didn't have to hammer, as you put it. At least not straight away. We were trying to use the time your mistake had granted us to get the lurkers to post. You ended that opportunity as quickly as possible.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #22) » Sat May 03, 2008 10:24 am

Post by q21 »

I think the mason claiming argument is fairly pointless. The chances of a claim being corroborated are small, almost nothing really. How likely are we to believe anyone who claims mason from this point on... not very. Whether they claim now or later doesn't make much difference from what I can tell.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #23) » Mon May 05, 2008 10:41 am

Post by q21 »

Just a heads up. I have a monster project due for Friday and as such I will be on self imposed limited access until this weekend. I will try to keep up, respond to any direct questions and vote where necessary. But don't expect any in depth play from me until the weekend.

unvote, vote Mellowed Man

At this point Mellowed Man is just very scummy. His vig claim is dodgy, both in its timing and in that he never listed who he thought was scummy. As such we have no idea if he really thought Korts was mafia or is just making the convenient excuse... Also, what pro-town vig kills on night one?

There are a number of players who haven't shown any signs on life yet on day 2. I think prods are in order. What ValiantValant has to say today is something that interests me as he was under a bit of pressure yesterday.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #24) » Mon May 05, 2008 9:16 pm

Post by q21 »

BM - one problem I have in believing that that is the case is that he never mentioned that he suspected korts. If you plan on killing night one to confirm yourself then you need to give some sort of indication that you think the person you're going to kill is scummy.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #25) » Tue May 06, 2008 10:06 am

Post by q21 »

He already claimed...

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #26) » Sat May 10, 2008 1:24 am

Post by q21 »

unvote
The fact that he persisted that he was a vig in twilight makes it much more believable that he actually is.

My new vote will probably go on either of Alabaska or Riceballtail, but I'd like to see how things develop before I decide which.

Both Rigel and VV have not posted once on D2 so far. Even though the day almost ended once.

MOD: Has VV got his prod? Can you prod Rigel too please?

On catching up a post I didn't like was this one by nswhorse. (The inderlining is mine.)
nswhorse wrote:Interesting no-one at all has noticed my absence.
So just who are we jumping on now MM has revealed (thinking he was dead)?
I must say we're on a roll - two masons and the doc gone, and almost certainly the serial killer should have been gone. Is the aim of this game to get rid of all minor power roles?

FOS:
Battle Mage

That a grand enough welcome for you? FOS for being so damned cock-sure of himself and pretending a one-line post constitutes a well-reasoned argument and summation of damning evidence.
Its like he's willing to lynch anyone. Also I don't quite follow his FoS on BM. As such
FoS nswhorse
. So yeah, add nswhorse to that list of people I may vote for.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #27) » Mon May 12, 2008 8:38 am

Post by q21 »

Alabaska J wrote:
unvote

Here's what I want to do today. I want to work out a way to try and confirm Mellowed Man's role at night. In my opinion, the case against BM is only legit if Mellowed is scum. If Mellowed is scum, we have (IMO) two scums. If he is town, we move on. I feel both Mellowed and BM are posting scummily today BUT there is too much doubt in my mind to justify a lynch of either especially if there is a way out of the situation. Here's what I have worked out. I want everyone to look at this objectively before anyone thinks it would be a good idea to use this in any way, shape, or form to constitute my lynch. Also, I am open to ANY AND ALL suggestion. This plan is probably not perfect and if you can find anything wrong with it PLEASE SAY SO TO AVOID A MAJOR BACKFIRING THAT COULD FUCK US OVER.

First off, nolynch.
Second off, doc protects Mellowed.
Third off, Mellowed vigs a lurker of the town's choosing. Hopefully, we can analyze them well enough to pick scum, but even without a scum hit, we are (in my mind) confirming one townie and nearly confirming another. Also, knowing the replacement system here at MS, we may not ever hear from some of these people again and never have them replaced either.

The biggest flaw is that there could be no doc, but I doubt it seeing as doc is the most common role.

Thoughts, please? Also, please don't vote me in your first post after this one. I would like objective analysis before any wagons that may start as a result do so.

@The Fonz: Thank you for understanding what I said.
Problems with your plan:
1) The doctor is dead... there could be another... maybe... probably not.
2) If the scum have a roleblocker then his kill won't turn up. What will you think then? Or do you somehow know that there is not roleblocker?
3) If Mellowed is in fact a SK (outside chance I think, but not negligibly so) then he can do everything you ask of him and walk tot the finish line.

All in all I don't like your plan.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #28) » Mon May 12, 2008 10:20 am

Post by q21 »

Just did a reread of the game focusing on Riceballtail, and from day 2 on Alabaska J as I think those are the two most scummy, at the moment.

My read on Rice is that he goes with whatever the town seems most likely to do. This isn't scummy by itself. What does make him scummy is that the few time he does venture outside what is currently the accepted view he never seems to stick by it and back pedals as soon as he draws any heat.

As for Alabaska I'm not going to repeat what has been said about him. There are, I feel, two ways to read his "if MM is scum, I'm perfectly happy with a BM lynch" comment. Most of the attention going his way stems from this. A different question which I would like to ask him is this:

One of Alabaska J's first posts of the game:
Alabaska J wrote:Don't have a lot of time to post (don't worry I won't lurk but I won't be able to post over the weekend; already talked to xyzzy about it os I'm not lurking really) but what I do have time to say is this: babygirl86 and Mellowed Man seem EXTREMELY scummy. They both hammered ZS, if you think about it. Actually, I think babygirl86's post in which she voted Mellowed Man is an attempt to get her equally scummy partner lynched instead of her and clear herself of guilt b/c she was on s a scum lynch.
Also, notice that we had two deaths last night, so we have an sk/vig among us. If I had to speculate, I would say we have a vig who hit Korts b/c they felt his activity was scummy day one. No reason for him to be killed by mafia IMO.

Personally, I am okay with a babygirl86 or Mellowed Man lynch today. It seems we are closer to a consensus on babygirl86, so
vote: babygirl86

More postage will come later, don't worry :p.
The underlined bit is mine. Here you outline almost exactly what MM's claim turned out to be. But when he makes exactly that claim you are one of the people who is against it. There is this, AJ's response, right after MM claimed.
Alabaska J wrote:Dammit what do we do? I'm thinking it could be gambit, but he has created an immense wifom. DX
A claim in exactly the form you expected and your immediate response is that its a gambit?

Anyway, none of what I read convinced me either way, but right now I feel Rice's actions have been more scummy. Therefore:

VOTE: RICEBALLTAIL

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #29) » Wed May 14, 2008 11:57 am

Post by q21 »

*BUMP*

More Riceballtail vote are required.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #30) » Wed May 14, 2008 6:06 pm

Post by q21 »

I could go for a BG lynch, but would you care to explain your Evilgorrilaz suspicion. Possibly you've done it before, can't remember, but care to offer a recap?

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #31) » Sat May 17, 2008 9:50 am

Post by q21 »

This game seems to have stagnated. I look forward to whatever our replacement can bring to it.

Welcome kuribo.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (isolation #32) » Tue May 20, 2008 9:51 am

Post by q21 »

This thread has gotten bloody confusing in the last page or so - I'm not even sure why you're all arguing about something which seems fairly inane to me. Unless I've completely missed what it is that you're all going on about.

The one conclusion I have drawn from these pages is that either BM or Alabaska has to die today.

Becaues of those two he has more votes at the moment:
unvote, vote AlabaskaJ

MOD: CAN WE HAVE A VOTE COUNT PLEASE

... and Riceballtail sneaks through another day.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #33) » Tue May 20, 2008 11:19 am

Post by q21 »

Because my vote on RBT is achieving nothing. If suddenly a wagon on him springs out of nowhere I'll happily switch back, but do you see that happening?.. no, me neither.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #34) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:11 am

Post by q21 »

I think I know why there was only one kill, but I want to see what MM says first.

Extremely busy right now. Will be on sporadically until Thursday afternoon.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #35) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:12 am

Post by q21 »

Also, welcome to our replacements.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #36) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:01 am

Post by q21 »

mr. incrediball wrote:
q21 wrote:I think I know why there was only one kill, but I want to see what MM says first.
q21's obviously gearing himself up for a claim here. this should be interesting...

@ all those who are screaming LAL (strangercoug and RBT):

we already know he's been lying, considering he changed from a 1-shot claim to a full vigilante claim. but i agree with you, in that this just might be the icing on the scum-cake. q21 seems to be getting ready to defend MM, so i'll sit back and watch the fireworks before i go voting MM.
I don't plan on defending him. If I had to guess a target for BM's roleblock it would be MM, that is what I was thinking.

I'd still like to here what MM says about it though.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #37) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:17 pm

Post by q21 »

So you're a vig who targets whoever suspects you?.. Yeah, that's real healthy for the town that is. You were hypocritical on day 1 and you deserved to be wagoned, even lynched, on day 2.

Town suspects town all the time. "I killed them because they were suspecting me," is bad play, if you ask me - and more likely to be coming from scum than town.

Vote MM

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #38) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:01 am

Post by q21 »

*dies*

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #39) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:39 am

Post by q21 »

I'm back... and thanks to the lack of activity lately I've only been dead for about 4 pages. I'm going to go reread those and then cast a vote.

With regards to modkills, I don't specifically like them, but they prevent us having to wait too long for replacements - and I'm not a patient person. So I support the idea.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #40) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:56 am

Post by q21 »

vote RBT

I found him scummy before, the deciding factors were his OMGUS vote after Coug's decent (yet not ironclad) case and for brining up the wifom possibilities around the various nightkills.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #41) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:58 am

Post by q21 »

kuribo wrote:Jesus q21 how many games are we in together?

I'm only in three games. :P
Three...

I'm only in four total...

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #42) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:09 am

Post by q21 »

kuribo wrote:
q21 wrote:
kuribo wrote:Jesus q21 how many games are we in together?

I'm only in three games. :P
Three...

I'm only in four total...
which one, does it need a replacement? haha
No, but if it does later I'll tell the mod to ask you first...

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (isolation #43) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:48 am

Post by q21 »

That is a good question, but you should vote for RBT anyway.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #44) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:53 am

Post by q21 »

In the face of your claimed suspicions of MM, he does seem like a rather odd choice for protection. My vote stays unless you give a worthwhile explanation for that.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #45) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:36 am

Post by q21 »

That way leads to huge piles of WIFOM, killa seven. Huge piles.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (isolation #46) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:59 pm

Post by q21 »

Korts wrote:
unvote, vote: StrangerCoug

While I don't agree with k7 completely, I do think that your reason for voting wasn't just reaching, it was outright BS. k7 wasn't making assuptions about the roles that are left, he was making assumptions about the mafia's NK. Whole different story.

Also,
FoS q21
because I don't have to votes. Not only do you state that k7's reasoning leads to WIFOM, which in itself does not, you also seem to imply that an uncountered nurse-lynch is the way to go (even if it's hardly counterable). RBT isn't the lynch for today.
I agree with your reasons for voting Coug and if it comes down to it I'll happily hammer him, but as for my continuing vote on RBT: It's not so much whether he was countered or not as it is that I simply don't believe him.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (isolation #47) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:48 am

Post by q21 »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Celebloki/q21:
Celebloki comes off to me as a rather cautious person who tries to consider everything before making any hard and fast decisions, which is a good thing; but his replacement has tarnished his slate for wanting to kill an uncounterclaimed power role, whether he believes Riceballtail or not. My top suspect, so
Vote: q21
I don't judge a role claim on whether it is counter claimed or not, especially one so unlikely to be counter-claimed. I can think of no situation arising in the future which would clear up his claim on way or the other. So I leave my vote right where it is because that's where I believe it should be.

A question: You seem to suspect me and Dizzy for the same thing - you thought my replacee was townie and you thought Dizzy's was scummy. Why am I then so much higher in you scum list than Dizzy?

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #48) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:28 am

Post by q21 »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Unvote: q21
Pressure vote: DizzyIzzyB13
Why call a L-1 vote a Pressure vote? Its like you're trying to distance from the act.

I'll hammer Dizzy unless I see a claim I believe and that makes me not want to hammer.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (isolation #49) » Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:06 am

Post by q21 »

unvote, vote DizzyIzzyB13

ValiantValant was scummy at the beginning of the game and though Dizzy herself hasn't been terribly scummy she has done nothing to lessen that.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (isolation #50) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:30 pm

Post by q21 »

SensFan wrote:I'm a little surprised by the choice of Night Kill, to be honest. I'm going to have to go see if StrangerCoug had anyone he was particularily suspicious of.
Combined with post 751 it looks like your trying to set me up here. First you plant the idea that someone SC was suspicious of is a good bet for who killed him, then you quote SC's post where he says that he's particularly suspicious of me - but without actually drawing any conclusion yourself.

You put it out there and wait for others to draw the conclusion you want for themselves.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (isolation #51) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:05 am

Post by q21 »

UnofficialRulerOfEveryone wrote:Uh... just so everyone knows, I sort of skimmed and then read the bigger discussions and a few analysis's, but I don't really like Riceball for his voting without any well though out case, and the posting accusation against Valiant was weird.
Q21 also comes off bad for his aggression to kill an uncounterclaimed vig.
Those are really my two big scum vibes, not town vibes across the board with the other people either, but until this game picks up, I'm really not sure.
Don't remember doing that... if your going to accuse me of something at least get it right.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (isolation #52) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:20 am

Post by q21 »

That's actually a decent vote, considering that he's been pretty active in other games.

Vote Kuribo

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (isolation #53) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:25 am

Post by q21 »

unvote

Since you are here. As for Mr.Incrediball I have no clue if he's been posting in other games or not.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #54) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:18 am

Post by q21 »

I've played quite a few games with kuribo lately... he's not overreacting, he's just kuriboing.

In the last few posts the one that I dislike most is surye's drop in FoS.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #55) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:33 am

Post by q21 »

Vote Surye

I'm not normally the gut feeling type. I normally shout at the gut feeling types. But I feel Surye's scum.

It probably comes from the fact that one day one when there was someone (ZombieSlayer) who was incredibly scummy (also, innocent) to pick on Surye was rather vicious in his attacks. Since then his play has been more characterised by short comment type posts.

Anyway, I think he's scum.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (isolation #56) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:21 pm

Post by q21 »

I'm sorry my posting has been pretty sparse lately, I have a whole pile of projects and assignments to hand in which has left me with no time for online recreation. On the weekend (Friday night/Saturday morning) I should be able to catch up properly and respond to what's happened and to anything that's been thrown my way.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (isolation #57) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:43 am

Post by q21 »

Surye wrote:
q21 wrote:
Vote Surye

I'm not normally the gut feeling type. I normally shout at the gut feeling types. But I feel Surye's scum.

It probably comes from the fact that one day one when there was someone (ZombieSlayer) who was incredibly scummy (also, innocent) to pick on Surye was rather vicious in his attacks. Since then his play has been more characterised by short comment type posts.

Anyway, I think he's scum.
So, I was active when there was scummy play to discuss, and not when nothing is going on?
Fabulous reasoning. I've had limited time resources, and I've been dedicating them to games with more to comment on that were ending soon, or I was going to be dieing in. This game hasn't generated a lot of attention, I'd say I'm not the only one who agrees.

As far as who's playing now, kuribo's nonchalant play does seem consistent with other games I've seen him in, but I still don't like it.
There wasn't nothing going on, there was actually quite a bit of discussion and scumminess going on on day 2. Its not just that your level of activity dropped (lots), it's the fact that your whole style of posting changed. When there was someone as painfully scummy as Zombie Slayer you where aggressive, jumping on just about everything he said and never giving him a moment's respite. Since then you've made comments about a few scummy things people have said, but never followed anything up in a similar way to day one. You also ended up making some fairly week posts, eg:
Surye wrote:
q21 wrote:Because my vote on RBT is achieving nothing. If suddenly a wagon on him springs out of nowhere I'll happily switch back, but do you see that happening?.. no, me neither.
Spineless.

I stand by a RBT lynch.
Disparaging my previous incarnation for giving up on a day 2 RBT wagon.

And your next post, 16 hours later:
Surye wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Alabaska J wrote:
Mellowed Man wrote:Is it just me, or is it a telling tell if it is hard to start a wagon on some guys who have more evidence against them, while it is really easy to start a huge wagon, leading to lynch -1 on someone else, who is not as scummy?
Why thank you Mellowed Man.

Also,
unvote, vote: q21

Opportunistic scum just got himself caught. It looks as though me and Bowel Movement over there might finally agree on something.
Lol opportunistic yourself. :D

Vote: Alabaska J

Now try and tell me you arent OMGUSsy scum, purely dominated by the will to survive.

I'm happy to lynch this damn fool whenever.

BM
Seriously, what the hell is Alabaska J playing at? RBT can wait,
Unvote, Vote: Alabaska J
for scummy play. (It rhymed! :D)
Where you do exactly the same thing.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (isolation #58) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:44 am

Post by q21 »

killa seven wrote:
kuribo wrote:
killa seven wrote:im here not liking kuribos last few posts but sc kinda acted the same way.

HOW NICE OF YOU TO JOIN US, WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY A GAME OF MAFIA WITH US
What u talkin about? i posted alot more then most people in this game today is the only day ive slacked off, you and suye have been realy ghost most of the game today u show back up randomly voting people and all pumped to lynch lurkers.

I need to do a qucik re read this game has stalled so much.
I would like to point out the lie in this post. Care to explain how your 4 posts in a 236 post day one is not slacking off? Especially when one of those posts is a confirmation at the beginning of the day and another is an agreement that we should alert the back up mod when xyzzy took a long time to end the day.

The way you responded to a fairly pointed accusation of inactivity with an outright lie is scummy.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (isolation #59) » Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:51 pm

Post by q21 »

K7 - I'd like to see a response to this post.
q21 wrote:
killa seven wrote:
kuribo wrote:
killa seven wrote:im here not liking kuribos last few posts but sc kinda acted the same way.

HOW NICE OF YOU TO JOIN US, WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY A GAME OF MAFIA WITH US
What u talkin about? i posted alot more then most people in this game today is the only day ive slacked off, you and suye have been realy ghost most of the game today u show back up randomly voting people and all pumped to lynch lurkers.

I need to do a qucik re read this game has stalled so much.
I would like to point out the lie in this post. Care to explain how your 4 posts in a 236 post day one is not slacking off? Especially when one of those posts is a confirmation at the beginning of the day and another is an agreement that we should alert the back up mod when xyzzy took a long time to end the day.

The way you responded to a fairly pointed accusation of inactivity with an outright lie is scummy.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #60) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:37 pm

Post by q21 »

K7... I'm voting surye, you're next on the list.

Your case on RBT is just a repeat of what others have said over the last day or so. I don't particularly like RBT and the fact that he's pushing so hard for you to die, with no real reason is one of the reasons I haven't voted for you.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #61) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:43 pm

Post by q21 »

Personally, I think we were in LYLO until the death of Mr.I which would mean any misplaced townie vote would be pounced on by the scum. Admittedly with the absence of Mr.I it would have required 2 misplaced townie votes (still does).

The point is that that didn't happen so I believe that there is a good chance that the remaining mafia are among those currently with votes. I would prefer Surye, but at/near deadline I could change to one of the others.

Scumlist:
Surye
killa seven
RBT

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (isolation #62) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:01 am

Post by q21 »

Right, this is getting PATHETIC and all of us are to blame. Every single one. We're approaching a deadline and still we can't keep any kind of activity going in this game. Screw it.

Everyone vote for who you think should be lynched at this moment, if you aren't already. Once we can clearly see where everyone stands we can go from there - but we are going to do something.

Personally I think it should be Surye - apparently no one agrees with me. So be it, for now my vote stays. This whole sitting around staring at each other needs to end or we are screwed.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (isolation #63) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:17 am

Post by q21 »

Come on people, has no one got anything to say here.

There are two reasons that K7 is not lynched yet. Either he's scum, or most of the scum are already on his wagon. I'm leaning toward his being scum - since someone else I think is scum (Surye) isn't voting for him.

Thoughts. Discussion. Cries or ridicule. Anything?

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (isolation #64) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:40 am

Post by q21 »

That makes me think he's scum even more. Townies know who they're voting for because they have a vested interest in exactly who gets lynched. Scum don't care so long as its a townie.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (isolation #65) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:27 am

Post by q21 »

Its not that your activity dropped, its that your whole style of play changed.

As for RBT, please point to where I called him town. He is still among my suspects, there are simply others (yourself and killa seven) who I suspect more.

And maybe I was grasping a straws, but despite this game being slow, other games and a fairly hectic rime in RL I never forgot who I was voting for.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (isolation #66) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:34 pm

Post by q21 »

And then the bloody thread went quiet again. Why don't those who generally say less speak up a bit.

UROE, Sensfan, RBT - what do you guys think?

Cummon, look alive people.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (isolation #67) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:32 am

Post by q21 »

Would only be the 4th vote, and hence L-1. I'd be okay with his lynch as I think him and Surye are scum together, so I'd hammer.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #68) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:56 am

Post by q21 »

Ramble, and ramble quickly.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (isolation #69) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:07 am

Post by q21 »

unvote, Vote killa seven

I said that he had to do it quickly if he was going to ramble.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (isolation #70) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:10 pm

Post by q21 »

Didn't give you a chance..? It was 24 hours, you had plenty of chance.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (isolation #71) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:42 am

Post by q21 »

killa seven wrote:Good game scum.
Rice and company will win this game.. they tried to kill me last night apparently.

Have fun with this shitty game with poor modding and lurker happiness.

I thought coug was scum last night so i decided to kill him and not rice. bad mistake i guess.
Don't see how this works... another vig? We've already had one of those. And how exactly did you not die if the scum tried to kill you? Maybe RBT protected you... but wait, you think he's scum.

If you had a claim to make you should have made it when you asked for some time.

I smell BS, I think we got us a scum. Now we wait for xyzzy.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (isolation #72) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:15 pm

Post by q21 »

Wow. I played badly this game... at least the second time around.

And yes... I was vanilla twice.

q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (isolation #73) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:27 am

Post by q21 »

That means RBT killed me the first time... bastard.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”