Mafia 79 - "The Amish Mafia" GAME OVER... WHO WON?

xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Mafia 79 - "The Amish Mafia" GAME OVER... WHO WON?

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:46 pm

Post by xyzzy »

playerlist
  1. Killa Seven - LYNCHED DAY FIVE, SERIAL KILLER
  2. StrangerCoug, replacing Evilgorrilaz - KILLED NIGHT FOUR, TOWNIE
  3. The Fonz - KILLED NIGHT THREE, TOWNIE
  4. ZombieSlayer54 - LYNCHED DAY ONE, PROTOWN MASON
  5. Erratus Apathos - KILLED NIGHT
    TWO
    ONE LOL, PROTOWN MASON
  6. q21 - KILLED NIGHT THREE, TOWNIE
  7. Korts (version 2.0), replacing nswhorse
  8. q21 (version 2.0), replacing Celebloki
  9. Surye
  10. SensFan, replacing babygirl86
  11. Battle Mage, replacing ashmite84 - KILLED NIGHT TWO, PROTOWN ROLEBLOCKER
  12. Korts - KILLED NIGHT ONE, PROTOWN DOCTOR
  13. Marmalade - MODKILLED DAY FOUR DUE TO INACTIVITY, TOWNIE
  14. UnofficialRulerOfEveryone, replacing Inquisitor JL
  15. Alabaska J, replacing Psychatrog - LYNCHED DAY TWO, TOWNIE
  16. kuribo, replacing Rigel
  17. Mr. Incrediball - MODKILLED DAY FIVE, MAFIA
  18. Riceballtail
  19. Mellowed Man - LYNCHED DAY THREE, PROTOWN VIGILANTE
  20. DizzyIzzy B13, replacingValiantValant - LYNCHED DAY FOUR, TOWNIE

Roles will be sent in a bit. When you receive your role, you may /confirm in thread.

The Amish Mafia has invaded your town, in another shallow attempt to dominate the local wheat market! ...Oh, and to kill you all? I don't know. So I guess you should probably... uh... try to stop them?

You all decide to do this, except it turns out that the Amish (you all are Amish, only some of you are in the Amish Mafia) hate killing people, so instead you lynch them (not killing I guess?)

The town win condition is: "You win when the scumz are dead (including but not necessarily limited to the "Amish Mafia"), and at least one town-aligned player is still alive."

RULES (modified from TinVision's rules)

[01] Have fun and don't be a jerk. Please have consideration for the other players and the mod, and actually PLAY the game by posting and voting.
[02] No communication outside the thread unless your role allows you to do so and then only in the game's nights.
[03] Get your choices in quickly, or I may go on without you. I'll contact you before doing this. If you wish to do nothing, tell me!
[04] No quoting my or others PM's. No paraphrasing of your role.
[05] If you're lynched you may talk until I post the lynch scene, but you can't reveal things like "I am a 100-shot daycop and xyzzy is scum!" unless you already did. In general, don't reveal any knowledge you didn't already.
[06] Lynching will be carried out once a regular majority is reached — and cannot be undone by unvoting. If I impose a day deadline, lynching will require a majority of a majority. In case of a tie, first come first served. In the endgame (6 or less) only a real majority will result in a lynch.
[07] Only votes in BOLD will be counted. Please clearly unvote if you want to change your vote. If an error is made in a vote count, notify me and I will correct it.
[08] Do NOT edit or delete your posts! If you made a coding error, just post again or ask me to fix it.
[09] Do NOT post in invisible text.
[10] If you know you will not be checking the thread for a period of 72 hours or more, it would be nice if you would post that beforehand. If someone asks for your prodding I will do so; otherwise I will probably only make mass-prods if the entire game slows down. If you don't respond somehow, I will replace you.
[11] Do not post if you are dead. You are considered dead when I make a post informing the town that you are dead.
[12] The mod is always right, except when I'm not. If you're angry/annoyed/confused, please ask. Obviously, you'll often want to do that by PM.
[13] Violations of these rules are punishable by modkill.
[14] Do not have fun on the Sabbath. This
is
an Amish community, after all. :)
Last edited by xyzzy on Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:53 pm, edited 23 times in total.