Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #784 (isolation #0) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 783, D3f3nd3r wrote:Nero is getting his Role PM literally now.
yeah, I had waited to post.

I'm not reading two other games to learn about the mechanics here so otherwise I'll just scumhunt like normal.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #817 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 807, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 790, James3 wrote:I've been kind of busy IRL. Could someone summarize briefly why the biggest wagon is on Pep, rather thank SlySly?

Did he claim scum too, or are people just being bad?
Why do you keep asking people to claim when they have no reason to?
TBF he's not asking anyone to claim in the post you quoted though he did lulz? ask people to claim on page 1 which is just stupid regardless of lulz joke or blatant fishing.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 81, Land of Xanth wrote:because the only people with any notice for killing a claimed cop on d1 is Scum.
I highly highly doubt he's a cop. This is the loud offsite kinda play I expect from new guys.

Comknights vote on James makes sense to me. He was apparently saying that he didn't like Jame's reaction to SSBM's fake CC. It seems like its saying the same thing as LOX. Yes scum sheep and its plenty possible that he was scum sheeping but why is his sheep vote scummier than SSBM sheep vote onto Comm?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

:facepalm: is how I feel about Comm CCing a fakeclaim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Hey Lox why did you vote James if you were like "don't lynch a claimed investigation role d1!"?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I agree.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 195, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 182, Vifam wrote:Yeah I don't like James OMGUSING everyone that calls him out, when he said he always claims D1 for reactions I expected more but I don't see any reads so far that go deeper than "he thinks im scum"
The Ali head personally thinks he's just playing badly.
-Ali
Just to add to this I think town, especially newb town, OMGUS like really hard. Fuck Titus does it still and she's been here 3 years. :lol:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 837, Land of Xanth wrote:Maybe I could forgive you for doing the international mefia synbol.
and whats wrong with a good facepalm? :igmeou: is actually my favorite smiley and is how I feel about most everything posted on this site and most players. I have some really good off site smiles but I have to C+P from photobucket and that takes effort .

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 840, Land of Xanth wrote:pedit: So you're saying Titus is newb town?
I'm saying she's bad and that OMGUS is on the north side of null.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

The only thing I like from Sly so far is
In post 225, SlySly wrote:multiple one shots would make sense in large.
but he's also not a noob so he could say things that make sense and still be scum. I think his reasoning for townreading Kain is stupid and he's voting a null slot.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 240, Tywin Lannister wrote:Explain, because this still hasn't been answered. What is the reason to claim in your first post, aside from 'always doing it?'
This likely has very little relevance to anything and is mostly theory so feel free to ignore it but I think alot of mafia players intentionally play poorly so they look better when they play "towny" as scum and, players like James, can fall back on meta. This is more of a personal theory and not like site meta or anything. But yeah....that's how I feel about most players.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 872, SlySly wrote:
In post 870, Nero Cain wrote:he's voting a null slot.
It's D1. There's no flips, no true associations, no results, and no VCA to work with. Which slot isn't null at this point?
that was fast. But you had scumreads on SSBM and Tywin so I'm not understanding why you voted a cop claim over your two scum reads?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #876 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 873, Land of Xanth wrote:Ay Jesus.
When you're done catching up let's have some fun, shall we?
ISO your predecessor and tell me what your read on them.
I can already tell you that its a town slot so whatever you were scum reading them for is wrong.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 267, SlySly wrote:I'm voting James. I think he's lying scum.
So why was he in your murky middle if you thought that?

Narna I think

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I obviously not done but did he change his claim or something?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, i need a TlDR version of the Pep and Ram cases.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (isolation #16) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or I could just read....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (isolation #17) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Yeah, I'm not really digging a RAM lynch. I'm mostly basing this around us having pretty similar (identical?) stances on James.Though I guess he leans more null as where he's north of null for me. I also like his . INB4 the "its NIA!" crowd starts.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 972, Vifam wrote:wait for the tl;dr imo
I'm not one to lurk and I don't need to be spoon fed but I still need someone to explain the Ram case.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #978 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:PEP

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (isolation #20) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I man on one hand I'm like "he's new so he legit might not know the difference between a cop and a rolecop" but then again there is a ton of potential scum motivation in 1v1ing the two cop claims and I think fake dumb tells are a thing from newb scum often.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (isolation #21) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

also not a huge fan of

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #986 (isolation #22) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@TTT you are an RB alt right?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@LOX What is your read on SySy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #991 (isolation #24) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Did Ali townread James?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #999 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 992, Land of Xanth wrote:I'm the one that didn't want James lynched because PR claims are bait for scum votes, but the way he's played has been zomgterrible.
agreed.

When Ali gets on/gets around to posting here I'd like her to comment.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1000 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 985, TTTT wrote:Yep, if Ram flips red we look hard at ssbm.
Why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or nevermind I get it

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (isolation #28) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1012, James3 wrote:I can't say for a certain fact that he's town, but he's definitely not mafia.
if he's not mafia how is he not town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1029, Land of Xanth wrote:lol hi grandpa.
Why are you not talking about your read on Sly Sly?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I am sheeping SSBM so sheep her.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

him whatever.

Why do you think I'm a town beard?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1074 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no, just a lurk sack at times.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1077 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Like idk. On one hand Pep is just a low resistance wagon but on the other hand he's maybe scum that is lurking it out, but if he's scum then I don't think he'd siteflake to just "lurk it out" so he's prob telling the truth out his IRL problems. Of course that doesn't mean he couldn't have been sent a red pm.

In the meantime, Ali can explain to me why he thought James was scum for appealing to meta but SlySly isn't.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1082 (isolation #34) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

daykill:RC

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1098 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

see what RC has to say.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1103 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Pep/RC is the leading lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1108 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1104, Vifam wrote:I thought we were letting him live
Why? Like RC can't defend against anything PEP said/did but he's here and we can judge his play. Didn't you think PEP was slightly scummy anyways?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1119 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1112, Vifam wrote:I just thought we were gonna be nice and give the slot the benefit of the doubt but if he's the lynch im okay with that whatever you guys wanna do honestly im just sick of this day
I'm not here to be nice. I'm here to lynch scum. I'm not super impressed with RC so far so I'm ok if we flip him and if we don't I'd be interested in flipping one of SlySly or LOX.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1120 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1112, Vifam wrote:I just thought we were gonna be nice and give the slot the benefit of the doubt but if he's the lynch im okay with that whatever you guys wanna do honestly im just sick of this day
I'm not here to be nice. I'm here to lynch scum. I'm not super impressed with RC so far so I'm ok if we flip him and if we don't I'd be interested in flipping one of SlySly or LOX.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1220 (isolation #40) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1217, Land of Xanth wrote:Oh great RC pockets me again.
hedging

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1223 (isolation #41) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

????

So now RC isn't scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1227 (isolation #42) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

RC hasn't done squat what do you like about him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1232 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So why is SLYSLY town but James is scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1234 (isolation #44) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

You voted James early on. One of the reasons being that James was falling back on a self-meta defense but Sly did the same later on so I've been wondering why you were treating them diffrently?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1345 (isolation #45) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

my RC vote has changed from, "i think this is scum" to a "I think this is scum and I'd lynch i so I don't have to look at another post" Fuzzy wagon is ok. I mean his whole trying to save RC is possibly buddy play or scum that knows RC is town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1349 (isolation #46) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Did I miss something? What does your wagon have to do with anything. Unless I'm mis-reading something the chain of events go

Pep gets wagoned
RC replaces in and does nothing (and uses self meta to claim its a towntell)
Fuzzy says we shouldn't kill RC
I say that Im still ok with a RC wagon but note the possible connection between the two

so.....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1352 (isolation #47) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1248, RadiantCowbells wrote:No voting LoX. We're voting in the two of us today.
that? So your whole point is "scum wouldn't call for a 1v1 against themselves"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1368 (isolation #48) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

supposedly Ali (and I guess Grey too) always plays to the same meta so Ali always seems fluffy and scummy to me. I know she was hinting at something but I didn't know it was an investigationg role and I dunno why she'd do that with like 2 votes.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1445 (isolation #49) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

/purge the last 4 or 5 pages

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1532 (isolation #50) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

moar RC votes plox

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1535 (isolation #51) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Well atleast you are finally OMGUS scum reading me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1673 (isolation #52) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hey look, RC finally grew some balls and is pushing back against me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1675 (isolation #53) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1598, RadiantCowbells wrote:This is a scumclaim on so many levels when you couple it with Nero Cain's behaviour around my slot. The wagon up to this stage was justified by him only by him saying 'oh I'm sheeping SSBM' and stuff about the slot lurking. He agreed later that the slot's lurking was NAI at this point.
lies. There's and . Yes, Its mostly sheeping/agreeing with SSBM but there is more than the "Nero is sheeping SSBM." and talking about his "lurking". He obviousky wasn't lurking as he was replaced but that doesn't stop him from being scum.
Does anyone in this game legitimately scumread any content that I have produced in this game?

Does it make sense to anyone that Nero Cain suddenly picked up a MASSIVE powerlynch deathtunnel scumread on my slot based on MY content?
You didn't have any content until and I'm not going to town read you based of your self meta that town you does shit all.
Nero has played with Scum!RC and is well aware that my scum meta involves pushing lynches and being active.
AH! So you claim to be playing to your scum meta now.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1681 (isolation #54) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1676, D3f3nd3r wrote:Not Voting [2]
TheFuzzyLogic99
, Zekromaster
and lets not forget this skrub trying to save RC.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1684 (isolation #55) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why the change in tone, RC?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1712 (isolation #56) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

its like I'm playing with Titus but has a penis.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1716 (isolation #57) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

really? Lame

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1718 (isolation #58) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1715, RadiantCowbells wrote:The fact that people are following you should give you massive red flags.
So I shouldn't think others could see you as scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1742 (isolation #59) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1715, RadiantCowbells wrote:Either way, calling me Titus with a penis seems to have been intended as an insult but all it did is make me laugh at you.
It wasn't really meant as an insult though. I was talking about the arrogance/OMGUS/tactical play. The only game I remember with you is the one where I got ran up and then you CC'd my cop claim. So sure, I can buy that you are hyper aggressive as scum but sorry (not sorry) I wasn't really going to town read you for not doing shit and then you OMGUS scumread me and get hyper aggressive and tell me that you are playing to your scum meta. Its like you are just trying to counter shit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1761 (isolation #60) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but I want to vote Fuzzy tomorrow depending on if we lynch RC today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1762 (isolation #61) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1753, Tywin Lannister wrote:I was the first, and yet I still never got responses from people like Vifam, PereginV, Nero, and to a smaller extend Havingfitz
I can't wait till a certain ongoing ends.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1764 (isolation #62) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1747, Firebringer wrote:fitting in is overrated
also this

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1992 (isolation #63) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1983, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Nero replaced Narna right?
I DID!

Why do you and James think there are third party in the game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1995 (isolation #64) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:RC
come at me bro or are you gonna back down like you did yesterday?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1998 (isolation #65) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1996, Firebringer wrote:How is no one else but me picking up this behavior?!?!?!?
that its Titus?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2003 (isolation #66) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ITT RC chainlynches

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2011 (isolation #67) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2001, RadiantCowbells wrote:I just want to point out: deathtunneling and omgussing is not a scum trait for Titus. It's a town trait for Titus. She's alot more reasonable and less deathtunnel/omgusy as scum.
knowing that you are aware of you are aware of your own meta and that you play tactically I'm not going to put ir past you that you are scum that falling back on self meta. Also you OMGUS regardless of alignment.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2012 (isolation #68) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not playing with this toxic egotistical fuck so its kinda policy but she's scum too.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2013 (isolation #69) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

pls stay fire

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2016 (isolation #70) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2006, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2003, Nero Cain wrote:ITT RC chainlynches
See you keep making all these accusations but at no point in these accusations do you suggest that I'm scum. You just list things that I'm /doing/.
I've been calling you scum for awhile now
AND
I gave reasons why. Like I understand that your defacto reaction is "OMG NO ONE IS GIVING ANY REASONING!" but its really fucking annoying.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2019 (isolation #71) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ignore where I call call you scum more.

Fire said you were a Titus alt, stop being obtuse.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2021 (isolation #72) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I already have and you continue to ignore them and pretend like I haven't and you do it ever fucking game, regardless of alignment, for tactical reasons.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2025 (isolation #73) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

SSBM used the word flip. Must be scum right RC?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2028 (isolation #74) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What does RC subbing in have to do with PEPs ability to get a red pm?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2031 (isolation #75) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the same reason that anyone gets a red PM, the RNG gives them.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2033 (isolation #76) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but if you want me to requote specific posts from my ISO 'cause you either missed them or delibertly ignored them then fine but you'll have to give me a second instead of trying to yell over me

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2034 (isolation #77) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

stop trying to yell over me like some epic mafia scuzball

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2035 (isolation #78) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2032, RadiantCowbells wrote:Whichever of those categories he falls into I am happy to remove him from this game posthaste.
hey look RC is calling it a PL since he knows I'm flipping town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2038 (isolation #79) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If you are town you should have learned your lesson from <reacted>

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2043 (isolation #80) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1119, Nero Cain wrote:I'm not super impressed with RC so far
like RC came in and lulzly threatens to OMGUS deathtunnel anyone that scumreads them and really didn't do anything and he expected to be town read off of that? Oh fuck that.
In post 1345, Nero Cain wrote:I mean his whole trying to save RC is possibly buddy play or scum that knows RC is town.
In post 1675, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1598, RadiantCowbells wrote:This is a scumclaim on so many levels when you couple it with Nero Cain's behaviour around my slot. The wagon up to this stage was justified by him only by him saying 'oh I'm sheeping SSBM' and stuff about the slot lurking. He agreed later that the slot's lurking was NAI at this point.
lies. There's and . Yes, Its mostly sheeping/agreeing with SSBM but there is more than the "Nero is sheeping SSBM." and talking about his "lurking". He obviousky wasn't lurking as he was replaced but that doesn't stop him from being scum.
Does anyone in this game legitimately scumread any content that I have produced in this game?

Does it make sense to anyone that Nero Cain suddenly picked up a MASSIVE powerlynch deathtunnel scumread on my slot based on MY content?
You didn't have any content until and I'm not going to town read you based of your self meta that town you does shit all.
Nero has played with Scum!RC and is well aware that my scum meta involves pushing lynches and being active.
For today I'm mostly annoyed that they are pretending like I didn't give any reasoning yesterday. And his/her delayed OMGUS scum read fits in with my Titus scum meta.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2046 (isolation #81) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So Fire said that in jest?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2047 (isolation #82) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and I know I wasn't asked but PV is deff town here. I don't think I've ever played with the TTT head and its been ages since I've played with Fitz. I'll sit down at some point and read their games so for the sake of the argument I'll say they are possible scum but the whole thing just seems OMGUSy and stupid

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2048 (isolation #83) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok...

RC pops in and lulzly threathents to scumread everyone that scumreading him, sits there and does nothing, says I should town read him for doing nothing, spends a shit ton of poss trolling,

In post 1508, RadiantCowbells wrote:When Vifam
flips
scum can we powerlynch Fitz?
finally starts calling me scum in and I'm not sure why he wasn't before. Then lies/didn't see and is to much of an ego to admit that he didn't read my reasons for why I think he's scum. So idk, he seems pretty scummy to me.

I'll think about wether i'd like to stay the course or lynch Fuzzy scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2060 (isolation #84) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2049, Vifam wrote:Honestly RC is just all over the place
He really is. IDK if if my annoyance is clouding my judgement or what.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2061 (isolation #85) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

in the meantime lets do another things
vote:Fuzzy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2064 (isolation #86) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2062, Ramcius wrote:Nero - i really would like to see accusations, all i saw in ISO was "i sheep Kyo" "Pep was little scummy" "Pep lurking/siteflaking was NAI" "Pep could get red PM"
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................

I think I'm going to start saying everything in size 200 bold lettering since everyone is so shit at reading or maybe its just a Ram, RC, Tywin thing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2066 (isolation #87) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i just did like the page before.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2067 (isolation #88) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2043, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1119, Nero Cain wrote:I'm not super impressed with RC so far
like RC came in and lulzly threatens to OMGUS deathtunnel anyone that scumreads them and really didn't do anything and he expected to be town read off of that? Oh fuck that.
In post 1345, Nero Cain wrote:I mean his whole trying to save RC is possibly buddy play or scum that knows RC is town.
In post 1675, Nero Cain wrote:

For today I'm mostly annoyed that they are pretending like I didn't give any reasoning yesterday.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2068 (isolation #89) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

its like you are saying the exact same thing that RC is saying but sheeping me. Its really weird.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2076 (isolation #90) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm leet but I don't think I could have predicted that I'd scum read PEP and then have you replace into the Pep slot. I think the only one that outright called it TvT is Fire unless you are considering the lack of votes on one or the other calling it TvT.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2077 (isolation #91) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2072, RadiantCowbells wrote:I want to point out that Nero is full of shit saying he thinks I'm Titus since the 3 of us have been in games.
What game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2080 (isolation #92) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Borderlands too but both of those started like a year ago. Sorry for not remembering you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2081 (isolation #93) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2079, Ramcius wrote:i'm still wait waiting serious accusations, you was sheeping Kyo, there was nothing else to it, you saying that Pep *could* still be scum despite siteflaking isn't serious accusations, talking about meta i take as wifom and NAI, so if you have good reason to deathtunnel RC over other lazy lurking suckers, i really would like hear it
I'll type it in a different format for you tomorrow. I think my thought process is pretty clear but I guess some of it you'd have to read between the lines for

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2112 (isolation #94) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2082, Ramcius wrote:it's very clear - you biased and stretching
Are you now saying that my reasons just suck? Its like you are saying and doing everything that RC is doing. "You have no reasons">>>>:your reasons suck"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2130 (isolation #95) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

how do you feel about RC SSBM?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2136 (isolation #96) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What are your other reads Miss Fisher?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2139 (isolation #97) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

that was RC that said that not PV

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2184 (isolation #98) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no vig would have ever killed Lox, Comm

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2185 (isolation #99) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2147, XnadrojX wrote:RC is town.

VOTE: PereV
This isn't
tell us more

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2186 (isolation #100) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2148, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think that forcing a NL because of 'RC or bust' on day 1 is far more toxic to the game
lol no
In post 2148, RadiantCowbells wrote:That is not something that Titus has ever been accused of.
Titus' game is like one big OMGUS

Like there's plenty of potential scum motivation in wanting to off the players that suspect you and I'm not really seeing any scumhunting outside of that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2188 (isolation #101) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Well supposedly in the previous Timeshift games there was an SK and thier shots weren't time delayed. See a non time delayed kill and assume it an SK kill. ok. Makes sense to me. The only slight thing is that you could maybe argue that its
IIOA
. Like ok, its an SK shot. Whats can we do about it other than lynch this SK? So the point of making sure it was an sk shot is?

How do you feel about RC?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2195 (isolation #102) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Comm CCing James d1 was town AF. I agree that if James' really did investigate Comm its a fucking waste.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2197 (isolation #103) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is it poor play and not scum play?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2213 (isolation #104) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Do you have any town reads Elena?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2214 (isolation #105) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:RC

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2230 (isolation #106) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2216, XnadrojX wrote:Mmhmmm ssbm feels town to me. PereV still scum
USE YOUR WORDS!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2281 (isolation #107) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2279, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 2047, Nero Cain wrote:and I know I wasn't asked but PV is deff town here. I don't think I've ever played with the TTT head and its been ages since I've played with Fitz. I'll sit down at some point and read their games so for the sake of the argument I'll say they are possible scum but the whole thing just seems OMGUSy and stupid

What do you think of TTTT and Fitz?
based off this game alone I don't understand why TTT is calling RC scum but not voting there and I don't remember outright hating anything from Fitz. I may get back to you if I do a meta dive.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2282 (isolation #108) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah the RC wagon is all town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2284 (isolation #109) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Remind me of your RC read?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2288 (isolation #110) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah, I've done nothing but talk about you the entire game. :lol: but good job spouting strongly worded bullshit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2291 (isolation #111) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I am having the hardest time believing that you really believe that I've spent no time talking about why I scum read your slot/you. This looks so fake.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2294 (isolation #112) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2292, RadiantCowbells wrote:If you're town and get mislynched? play better next time.
that would just mean that you or either horrible or scum and your buddies/other scum were sheeping you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2299 (isolation #113) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2292, RadiantCowbells wrote:Assume that I am town and you are in my position.
be kicking myself for playing so poorly. I mean ok, its reasonable to assume that scum is sheeping the wagon but you fucking lash out at everyone and it doesn't look like town trying to figure out who the scum is that is fake scum reading you its looks like fear and intimidation to try to get players to unvote you.

like you are threatening to 1v1 me and then just repeating this "Nero is only talking about me!" and that's deff a lie so I dunno why you'd do that as town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2302 (isolation #114) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2300, RadiantCowbells wrote:You accusing me of playing poorly is pathetic and doesn't feel like it would have come from a town mindset.
but you can accuse me of it and its ok?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2304 (isolation #115) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

how would I know you are town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2309 (isolation #116) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2112, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2082, Ramcius wrote:it's very clear - you biased and stretching
Are you now saying that my reasons just suck? Its like you are saying and doing everything that RC is doing. "You have no reasons">>>>:your reasons suck"
I can go into more detail later but fuck doing that at 4am

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2310 (isolation #117) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2307, Ramcius wrote:Nero, why you inclined Comm should see my play scummy, when he said i play poorly,
I'm not.

Like....scum already know who all the town are (bar the sk) and I kinda feel like scum will accuse a player of playing poorly or something b/c they already know that they are town.

OFC this contradicts my reasoning that Comm is town for CCing like he did and, ultimately, that's what I believe. So force of habit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2331 (isolation #118) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

The only thing that I really hate from Sly is that his town read on Kain Tepes was hot garbage. I guess you could say that his James vote is bad (it is) but I agree that he's mostly useless.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2460 (isolation #119) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't want to do Fuzzy /c that Xnord guy is prob scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2464 (isolation #120) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I had just been assuming you were voting RC.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2468 (isolation #121) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Whats the SSBM case? Is it just her townreading RC and not liking anyone that scum reads him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2475 (isolation #122) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Speaking of Elana-could you explain how you went from scumreading RC to townreading him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2479 (isolation #123) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2477, Elena Fisher wrote:He's got better with time.
go on

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2485 (isolation #124) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

sure. Wich reaction? Have you ever played with scum him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2522 (isolation #125) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd vote SSBM over Fuzzy. I'd vote Xnord over Fuzzy. I also think Elana is kinda scummy but I'll see how I feel after I read some games.

I agree that Fuzzy is scummy, I just don't think he has a red PM unless Xnord is like an SK and that's throwing me off.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2671 (isolation #126) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Ram, what do you think of RCs claim?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2679 (isolation #127) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Fuzzy why do you think he's town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2680 (isolation #128) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2638, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:But RC soumds like a egotown that is taking everything a bit to personal.
just that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2685 (isolation #129) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2682, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:TBF I think I want to lynch you bc your avatar.........Those bouncy ,,,,,,,,, OOOOOHHH bouncy things. What was I saying again
And what was the point of being jokey?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2692 (isolation #130) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2686, Ramcius wrote:Nero, what RC claim you asked me about?
He
claimed
SK. Like one of the tings that I'm thinking is that the people that are calling RC town are scum that is afraid that he truthfully claimed and are afraid therey are going to get shot. At this point I'm only really town reading PV, Vifam, Fitz and Comm. I just woke up and I'll be leaving around here about but ehen I get home I can talk more about how I see the gamestate.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2718 (isolation #131) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF, in my game with Tywin (I was scum, he was town) he repeatedly said that I wasn't doing anything and that I never gave any reasoning for any of my scum reads (I mean it
was
fake reasoning but it was still there.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2722 (isolation #132) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2698, RadiantCowbells wrote:Does anyone else find it difficult to believe that Nero Cain legitimately believes that people legitimately believed that I was serial killer and that's why people aren't pushing on me?
I think claiming a killing role will often scare the shit out of new scum. When I wrote that I didn't remember either Fuzzy or Ram hard town readng you so I was curious about the shift in tone. But on a ISO skim Ram was calling you a mislynch and Fuzzy has seemed fairly lukewarm to you all game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2732 (isolation #133) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not interested in doing TTT much. Any of RC, SSBM and SlySly are ok with me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2734 (isolation #134) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think he's a fire breathing idiot but I don't think that necessarily means he has a red pm.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2758 (isolation #135) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2748, Ramcius wrote:mandatory prod dodging post, i'm taking break till D3, i had enough this
maybe you should put your vote on a wagon with a snowballs chance in hell of going through.

Also

My vote is for hire since I'm not real picky on who we lynch between RC and SSBM.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2760 (isolation #136) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

good catch

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2825 (isolation #137) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF he's not asking that, just asking you to restate your reads and you should need an ISO for that...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2827 (isolation #138) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

SHOULDN'T

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2834 (isolation #139) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

its not like its a surefire tell or anything but there have been scum that have tactically replaced out before. I know PissKop has done it before.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2835 (isolation #140) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2759, havingfitz wrote:
In post 2741, James3 wrote:
In post 2687, TTTT wrote:@james
I also want this explained
In post 2641, havingfitz wrote:
In post 2640, James3 wrote:RC replaced Pep, who was confirmed not mafia.
How was Pep confirmed not mafia?
The wagon on Pep was obviously manufactured by mafia. They had no reason to bus, therefore etc.
In post 2742, James3 wrote:Okay, RC is extremely scummy. I didn't realize she claimed SK, but now that I do I'm willing to lynch him. Even as a joke, it's enough to push her over the lynch line for me. She can't be mafia, but her play does not at all seem town.

Her wagon is still of course, designed by the mafia. Lol at how the mafia and SK decided to go after each other in thread.

VOTE: RC
I'm ~sure you realize Pep is RC. So much for that confirmed not mafia read eh? smh.
respond to this plox.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2846 (isolation #141) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2897 (isolation #142) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2850, SlySly wrote:There's no reward as scum to replace out for town-cred
alot of people tend to town read frustration as town
In post 2856, TTTT wrote:Then I read 2851.
Not so sure that's a scum post.
I don't get it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2902 (isolation #143) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2899, James3 wrote:The only thing I could think to say in response to that, is that the person who posted it is seriously lacking in critical reasoning skills.
seems like a decent point to me. Is that from before or after he claimed SK?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2905 (isolation #144) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

OH NOES! James, the bestest TOS player ever thinks I'm stupid.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2916 (isolation #145) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@Ram between RCs slot, fuzzy and SSBM who do you want to lynch?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2933 (isolation #146) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think it was mostly for
ATE

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2939 (isolation #147) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2936, CommKnight wrote:Also that AElla Was Spine person made a single post. LOL whichever slot that was.
that was a Vifam hyda slip.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2948 (isolation #148) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Tywin, Xnad and Sly should pick one of RC or SSBM. Doesn't matter to me who gets lynched.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2961 (isolation #149) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:SSBM

L-1.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2978 (isolation #150) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok why is RC town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2979 (isolation #151) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or his slot rather

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2983 (isolation #152) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

.................................................................................................................

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2984 (isolation #153) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2980, Almost50 wrote:In my mind it had to do with him being the preferred NK target for a number of payers, so he was partially saving the SLOT from being NK'd.
there are only two killing roles as far as I know. If we assume RC is town why would either mafia or the SK EVER shoot at that big piece of mislynch bait?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2985 (isolation #154) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Yume

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3001 (isolation #155) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

this is not the normal thread, A50.

I don't think my singular vote on Yume is going to lynch her but sure ok, give her some room to post. I've also never played with solo Yume so I'm excited to see what happens.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3002 (isolation #156) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2994, Almost50 wrote:do you think he would have requested a replace-out?
I would have lead a holy jihad and wiped the floor with you so bad you'd have your head in the ground like that ostrich you got there.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3004 (isolation #157) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is Vifams replace out scummy but RC is not?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3005 (isolation #158) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like I know that Pisskop=//=RC but I know him and ABR have rage quit on games where they were heavily suspected.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3006 (isolation #159) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

both were scum btw. Yea, replacing out is Nullish but I'm saying that scum rage quits do happen.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3009 (isolation #160) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I am judging Yume based on her words.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3010 (isolation #161) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3007, Almost50 wrote:Why do you not want Vifam lynched today?? What exactly did he do a game to make you think he might be Town?
I just like his pushing on RC is all so its not strong at all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3012 (isolation #162) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3009, Nero Cain wrote:I am judging Yume based on her words.
though a RC/Yume town likely means Elana scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3015 (isolation #163) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

there was no n2 kill

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3017 (isolation #164) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you won't get a pm.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3197 (isolation #165) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@mod would a rolecop get a vanilla or a vanilla townie?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3198 (isolation #166) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

let me get this right...Comm got a vig result on Fitz but Fitz claimed VT?

vote:Fitz

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3199 (isolation #167) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

unvote

there's talk of a redirector. I'll have to reread this thing all over again

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3202 (isolation #168) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3200, D3f3nd3r wrote:
In post 3197, Nero Cain wrote:
@mod would a rolecop get a vanilla or a vanilla townie?
A rolecop would receive Vanilla if one checked a vanilla townie.
what would a rolecop get on a goon?

a serial killer?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3212 (isolation #169) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if there's no vig how did Comm get told there's a vig?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3217 (isolation #170) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

so Fitz is his buddy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3220 (isolation #171) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Fitz
HAS
to be his buddy. Otherwise whats the point of arguing that Fitz is town? One possibility is that Comm was bus driven/redirected and that the vig result was not on Fitz.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3221 (isolation #172) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3219, havingfitz wrote:I'm nobody's buddy
I don't really think you are scum. James says that you are lying about being a vt but Comm is claiming a vig result on you. I'm saying that the only way Comm was lie is if you are his buddy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3223 (isolation #173) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and I'm agreeing so?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3238 (isolation #174) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TTT please spoonfeed me about why James' claim is more mechanically sound?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3240 (isolation #175) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3233, Vifam wrote:Like he probably could have potentially won a straight 1v1 with James because James isn't widely townread at all, why would he complicate his life like this if he's scum
i agree with this btw.

I also agree with Comm being town. I need to write this out.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3245 (isolation #176) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

a50, if there's a scum redirector do you think they'd claim?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3252 (isolation #177) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Math still has you beat by like a mile. And Titus has Math beat like 10 miles.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3268 (isolation #178) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not to proud to admit that I don't know what A50 is doing.

vote:James

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3355 (isolation #179) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

can we hold off on the lynch until the guys that were poked respond.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3357 (isolation #180) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

he's already claimed scum bro

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3359 (isolation #181) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why would he get modkilled for claiming scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3379 (isolation #182) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

damn you, now I can't do a fake hammer.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3498 (isolation #183) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF, I've seen plenty of town claim scum for the lulz and they think its a good reaction test or something. I'm ok with a policy lynch on him regardless of alignment though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3504 (isolation #184) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why does Comm CC you d1 then?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3506 (isolation #185) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

scum rolecops
ARE
p common but if he was a rolecop then I highly doubt he'd do that. If anything, he's a goon that has a rolecop on thier team.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3507 (isolation #186) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who were the scum voting you James?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3509 (isolation #187) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

unvote

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3508 (isolation #188) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

unvote

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3522 (isolation #189) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3519, XnadrojX wrote:I certainly am reading. I missed the JK claim.
UNVOTE:
Also just because I'm reading doesn't mean I comprehend the same way as you
Who is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3528 (isolation #190) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

agreed

vote:James

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4128 (isolation #191) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

How the fuck did we not win with James3 on our team?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4134 (isolation #192) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I had to bus him for town cred. As I said in the dead thread I guess A50 saw me being somewhat hesitant to bus. I think if he would have claimed inno on you and maybe changed his claim we'd be ok.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4136 (isolation #193) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

though TBF, even though I'm shading James (Xnord didn't help either!) I wouldn't say I played perfectly either.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4152 (isolation #194) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

meh, you still needed to die Comm. You were to risky to let live.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4155 (isolation #195) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

shhh, don't tell them about our cross man crush.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4170 (isolation #196) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why did you think I was scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4193 (isolation #197) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I love this Fitz guy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4223 (isolation #198) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4222, D3f3nd3r wrote:Claiming scum is gamethrowing regardless of alignment.
I agree but bad town do it all the time. We live in a meta world that allows for anti-town play b/c no one has the balls to pl.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”