Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:49 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

In post 248, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 235, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 162, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 161, Tywin Lannister wrote:Smh UNVOTE:
Tywin, what do you make of Pepto saying James is not the Lynch today but continuing to poke at him?

-G
Grey read the thread, so why aren't you Ali? Wtf?
Ever been a hydra?

The new post marker is based on the account, not the browser. That means if he reads up to 100, then I come in and read up to 200, his next visit will start at 201, not 101.

-G
I tolerate Tywin enough to want to hydra with him cuz he has decent theory sometimes
-Ali
Hydra between Alisae and -Grey-
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:06 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 219, SlySly wrote:
In post 218, Land of Xanth wrote: VOTE: SlySly
-G
Bring forth the votes! My lynch will give you something to analyze much more than that 1-shot cop claim.
Fake AF, since he knows his scum buddies won't be pushing him. Begs for votes while still trying to shade a cop claim that he seems to already know is town.
In post 221, SlySly wrote:
In post 101, Tywin Lannister wrote:Comm's vote was serious and also was sheeping others. He put zero thought into it, and out of all the players who voted James, comm looks the worst to me. Probable newbscum there.
The most "scum hunting" post of the game.
Wtf does this even mean? Looks like him trying to discredit me without actually giving a reason.... Again
In post 224, SlySly wrote:
In post 140, PeregrineV wrote:I'd dayvig Fuzzy Logic.
Why?
This is HIS scum hunting post of the game?

Oh, and then up top in his reads list, he calls me scum 'after reading comm.' Whats ironic is that this guy hasn't read the game at all, or he'd know my push on comm was still during RVS and far before his claim, one that I clearly never expected nor asked him to make, and him even doing it was obvious due to being new over anything else.

I originally was positive Sly was just newbscum after reading his absolutely trash sequence of posts, but then I saw his join date and I cringed. This guy can't be this bad for real, can he? Anyone know his meta? He's just slinging shit around to see what sticks, all of it misreps, half truths, or outright lies. With only 10 pages total, there's no excuse at all to misremember the sequence of events this badly. Even I don't have that bad of a memory, so he has to be intentionally doing it. My question is why. He looks like obv scum to me, but whose he distracting for? I don't see a reason for him to make the posts he's made if not to distract everyone away from someone else. I want to flip him and then see who he was distancing/confirming/etc when he flips obv scum. Unless he really is just a shit player after over a decade of being on MS, there's a reason for him basically begging for a rope.
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:09 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

I approve of this wagon.

SlySly needs more votes.

-G
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:41 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 234, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 226, Land of Xanth wrote:BTW Tywin, did you see Comm's claim?
If so, why are you still voting him?
-Ali
Not caught up, but saw this after hitting last page. I'm not voting him? I unvoted right as he ninja'd me with the claim earlier today. Look at the vote count from mod. I unvoted before you did? Have you not read the thread at all?
Tywin, what do you think of the Xanth hydra at the moment? It's obvious they've been missing a lot of posts and are hard-defending a poor claim so early.

Furthermore, do you agree with my analysis of the 1-shot cop balance wise? If anything it should've been my role that was limited shot and his non-consecutive. In your mind does a one-shot cop
*really*
make sense? Whether or not SlySly is scum, his words ring true. I don't believe there to be a second cop in this game. There's many other town PRs to fill before a second cop spot is filled.

Xanth hydra seems to ignore this logic and furthermore isn't really providing much of their own reads or analysis. Aside from saying no cops are being lynched today, they've only been asking other people questions, not really adding anything of import to the game as of yet.

Also to answer another question earlier. Yes, it really does benefit town if James has a modification and outs it. Because then his claim would've been more believable. Right now I'm death-tunneling him and I'll admit that because I know his claim is BS. Right now I'm hard SR'ing the Xanth hydra. Based on gut and their "contribution" so far to the discussion and not really putting James on the fire like they should be. So if James is not lynched today, I can definitely do a Xanth lynch. Their posts are majorly fluff and perhaps I'm new to the site, but surely I can't be the only one seeing their activity as such.

Anyway, definitely hard town read on Tywin. He didn't immediately buddy me or anything and I feel he's town motivated.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:31 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 104, Tywin Lannister wrote:I want to hear from both him and James, since I haven't seen an explanation as to why he'd claim on his first post when he's a 1-shot cop
In post 42, James3 wrote:Anyway, I always claim day one (and yes it was serious, for those that didn't understand that), and press others for their claims. I do this for the purpose of analyzing the behavior of others to determine if they are scum or town. Already I'm picking apart your posts and those of others for a level of analysis that is probably higher than you could comprehend.
Not reading is scummy.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:02 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 215, SlySly wrote:
In post 81, Land of Xanth wrote: Move on from James and find someone else to vote, because the only people with any notice for killing a claimed cop on d1 is Scum.
Not true. He's a 1-shot cop. He could screw up his one shot. He's not a big loss. If his claim is true and we lynched him, big deal. It would be worth it not to listen to his snippiness for the entire game. I'd be willing to lynch him just so the rest of the game can be fun.

------------
In post 85, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 80, James3 wrote:
@MOD Is this game bastard?
This game lives in Theme Park. Abandon preconceived notions.

------------
In post 104, Tywin Lannister wrote:I want to hear from both him and James, since I haven't seen an explanation as to why he'd claim on his first post when he's a 1-shot cop
Not reading the game pings my scumdar.
--

VOTE: Sly

I don't like this. I doubt the claim but just because it isn't an amazing role or can easily dealt with doesn't mean he wouldn't be a significant loss. If he's town, policy lynching him basically means we're going to being losing a voter on our side and gifting scum a wagon to pile on that won't do us any good to analyze since policy lynch wagons always laugh at VCA.

Why is his claim preventing you from having fun? Would you rather talk about something else? If so, what?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:16 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 255, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Why is his claim preventing you from having fun?
His claim isn't preventing fun at all. Him being an asshole is what prevents fun.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:27 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 152, James3 wrote:
In post 151, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 148, James3 wrote:I always claim day one. It provides ample information for me to read people off of.
What do you claim if you are scum?
I fakeclaim as scum obviously.
So, given the disadvantage of claiming cop right away, and the fact you could be fakeclaiming as scum, you understand if we ignore the bit of self-meta that you always claim day1, and any reasons you gave for it. Right?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:32 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 169, CommKnight wrote:
In post 167, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 165, James3 wrote:Okay, so Comm is confirmed scum.

UNVOTE: Xanth
VOTE: Comm

If he really were cop he would've immediately CCed.
Do you seriously think for half a second that there isn't a second investigative role if you're a 1-shot cop?

This shit is redonkulous. No investigative claims are getting lynched on day fucking one.

-G
You know, I actually really want to check the hyrdra's role. Just because of how defensive they've been of a 1-shot cop. I've already claimed the pointlessness of a 1-shot and now I've even CC'd.

Now, I can believe there's other investigatives out there, but a cop? Maybe, maybe not. A 1-shot cop at that? Hell no. I'm sticking to my guns with this one. I can believe a Tracker, a Watcher or some other claim. But 1-shot. Nope, he receives the bullet train to the noose today.
You are claiming a role that is much more beneficial for scum to have than town, so I don't buy any arguments that your role and a cop role (even X-shot), can't exist at the same time.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:39 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Why?
In post 37, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I am the town 1x lynch bait
Save us a lynch.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:41 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 204, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I hope that neither one are actually cops...

Perv.....
I would ask why you would vig me but it obvious.... everyone loves to kill FuzzyLogic even when I am town. Cant remember was I scum our last game?
It's fuzzy- I don't remember. :wink:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:47 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@Tywin
- Except that your vote and rationale boils down to a OMGUS vote. Would rather see attempted discussion by you of either Xanth or SlySly early reads list.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:02 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 251, Tywin Lannister wrote:Anyone know his meta? He's just slinging shit around to see what sticks, all of it misreps, half truths, or outright lies.
My meta? Read my signature.

Half truths and misreps? Let's review what you've said about me.
In post 246, Tywin Lannister wrote:This guy admits to wanting to policy lynch a cop claim, admits to thinking it will flip town
Quote where I specifically said I believe James is town. You can't, half truth misrepper.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:03 am

In post 261, PeregrineV wrote:
@Tywin
- Except that your vote and rationale boils down to a OMGUS vote. Would rather see attempted discussion by you of either Xanth or SlySly early reads list.
Except this isn't true at all. Have you not read anything Sly or I have said? All I did was point out the facts, which show that he is insanely scummy. Why are you ignoring that? Do you TR sly for admitting he wants to policy lynch a cop claim that he believes is town? Do you TR him for not scum hunting at all, yet trying to discredit those that have? Or is it his shade throwing that are clearly misinformation or outright lies on what has actually happened in the game? You tell me, because you seem to have ignored everything said by him or me, and instead you just discredit my case/vote by calling it OMGUS.

If scum attack a townie, and in doing so, show that they're scum, is it OMGUS for that townie to vote the scum? What is your definition of 'scummy' if Sly looks town to you?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:05 am

Post by Skelda »

Meh, it could be SlySly. I mean, he hasn't done anything particularly redeeming.

Most scum that I've played with would withdraw in this situation rather than doubling down, so I'm not scumreading him super hard, but it seems possible-ish. I dunno. I can definitely conceive of Town thinking the way that SlySly is, it isn't this super outlandish thing like some of you guys are making it out to be.

I think Xanth is Town and I'm for sure not Townreading Tywin, I'm going to keep my vote on Uzi though. His recent vote on Sly felt a little desperate and like he was just agreeing with what others had said to get off the hook.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:09 am

Sly, I clearly showed your posts that more than imply you believe the cop claim and he will flip town, so unless you truly believe others are stupid and can't read between the lines of your implications, don't even attempt your 'show quotes of me saying the EXACT phrasing of what I clearly implied, oh I mean... Didn't imply and you're a liar!'

Also, a policy lynch isn't the same as lynching a SR, so if you did SR him, show me an exact quote that proves that. Otherwise, you're admitting you TR James and want him lynched anyways by using the words 'policy lynch.'

And.. Your quote (and the meta it apparently implies) shouldn't be something you're proud of. Just saying.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:11 am

Post by SlySly »

I clearly showed you weren't reading the thread. I'm very proud of it. I should get an award
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:12 am

Post by SlySly »

I'm voting James. I think he's lying scum.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:22 am

Post by SlySly »

Twist that.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:24 am

Post by SlySly »

Switch to Sprint.
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Land of Xanth »

In post 264, Skelda wrote:Meh, it could be SlySly. I mean, he hasn't done anything particularly redeeming.

Most scum that I've played with would withdraw in this situation rather than doubling down, so I'm not scumreading him super hard, but it seems possible-ish. I dunno. I can definitely conceive of Town thinking the way that SlySly is, it isn't this super outlandish thing like some of you guys are making it out to be.
Cautious scum found.
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:28 am

Post by Land of Xanth »

In post 270, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 264, Skelda wrote:Meh, it could be SlySly. I mean, he hasn't done anything particularly redeeming.

Cautious scum found.
-G
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:39 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 259, PeregrineV wrote:
Why?
In post 37, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I am the town 1x lynch bait
Save us a lynch.
I took that as sarcasm. You know I need a jump start sometimes. Help a brother out. What am I missing? Is town 1x lynch bait a real thing or am I just unaware of Fuzzy's meta?
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:46 am

Post by Land of Xanth »

Comm we're providing our reads.
Last time we did a readlist was post
They're reads Ranger style, so if you're new that's probably why they don't look like reads to you.
Read our ISO before you tell us we aren't doing things -_-
-Ali
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:47 am

Post by Land of Xanth »

If you're SRing our slot, you're welcome to interact with us to try to understand what we're thinking.
-Ali

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”