ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #578 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Sup nerds and Alisae and Vecna

Excellent, I've awoken the first morning to 23 pages. I'll just be reading.
Might not catch up til much later tonight, I have a short shift at work I'll be starting in a few hours.
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #678 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 395, Fro99er wrote:
In post 393, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Frog, we don't have enough time to figure out a system. Get back on Nons.
What is this BS? We have 7 real life days plus another 14 real life days while we're in lynch phase.
Actually we have 7 days max for resolution and 14 days total for lynching. If we take 6 days to resolve we only get 8 days to lynch. Day Phases are limited to 14 days regardless of how long we take to resolve

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #711 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 540, Akane and Nebby wrote:Who cares? I want this one. I don't want more complex or game-solving or unique. I want this one.
In post 569, Akane and Nebby wrote:Also town!Uzi townhunts.
Scum!Uzi (as seen in Large Normal 200) scumhunts.

That one line is also LAMIST as fuck along with it goes along the lines of "Hey, let's look like I'm doing something" and "Hey, let's saying I'm going to be doing things but not do things."

-Nebby
Just caught up to the resolution, lame. I would've wanted science

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #720 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 711, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 540, Akane and Nebby wrote:Who cares? I want this one. I don't want more complex or game-solving or unique. I want this one.
In post 569, Akane and Nebby wrote:Also town!Uzi townhunts.
Scum!Uzi (as seen in Large Normal 200) scumhunts.

That one line is also LAMIST as fuck along with it goes along the lines of "Hey, let's look like I'm doing something" and "Hey, let's saying I'm going to be doing things but not do things."

-Nebby
Just caught up to the resolution, lame. I would've wanted science
oh forgot I had those in Q+.

I suggest nobody else tries to take the gardens from AnN unless you feel like you do very well hunting with neighborhoods. Doing so will possibly mess up your priority for future builds.
I was going to say Uzi was a Vanilla Cop in 200 but I'm getting it confused with 199. scratch that. Not a valid point unless this is multiball though because 200 was multiball.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #728 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 619, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 616, Akane and Nebby wrote:Spiffeh, going by that, wouldn't it be better for scum!Nero to not post at all?
Like, some people DID get away with that.

With that said I do agree with you and I also like the fact that you're poking Nero right now.

-Nebby
It's very unlikely that all scum would just avoid the phase altogether. Nero had what I feel is the scummiest contribution so far.
I slept through the phase -.-

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #753 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 679, beeboy wrote:
In post 674, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 672, beeboy wrote:
In post 587, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm null on Nero. I really liked his .
In post 646, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 644, Sondam wrote:I did sr uzi but then I went to sleep and forgot what the sr was for....eh
VOTE: Max

Btw Vecna I don't really see that but then again you were around with him longer what are the dif's you're seeing?
~Maria
Fake read like I thought.

I don't think your scum though.
I didn't like these.
Because?
-Nebby

453 was really far from anything alignment indicative even if he agreed with it. Fake read is a weird af accusation to make towards a town read.
He says in 453 Nero is null though. "Don't think you're scum" doesn't mean he thinks they're town. Could be sorting them
VOTE: beeboy
In post 684, Vecna wrote:
In post 678, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 395, Fro99er wrote:
In post 393, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Frog, we don't have enough time to figure out a system. Get back on Nons.
What is this BS? We have 7 real life days plus another 14 real life days while we're in lynch phase.
Actually we have 7 days max for resolution and 14 days total for lynching. If we take 6 days to resolve we only get 8 days to lynch. Day Phases are limited to 14 days regardless of how long we take to resolve
did this really have to be your second post?

Be more entertaining, please
wow not cool I thought you weren't a nerd
let me finish catching up, nerd

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #758 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 727, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 720, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I suggest nobody else tries to take the gardens from AnN unless you feel like you do very well hunting with neighborhoods. Doing so will possibly mess up your priority for future builds.
We want Mausolem not Gardens, but I really don't like this post.
It's like saying "Don't take Gardens from AnN, let them have it so we know who our NK is."

-Nebby

pedit: Cuz his new avi sucks.
But I guess I can add Elbrin in there. They did no harm in my book.
No, I'm just reminding people that they will lose priority if they attempt and fail to build a wonder. If a wonder comes up in the future that is imperative for town to get over scum (such as a vigilante or cop style wonder) it is important that there are enough town left that chose to not build so that town will have good priority relative to scum in order to give town a good chance at securing that wonder.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (isolation #7) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

uggh gotta get ready for work I'll be back tonight

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1052 (isolation #8) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:30 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Got like Vecna, AnN, Drixx TRs so far. It was hard to digest much of anything because I only read and didn't take it in as it happened. Off work tomorrow though so I'm hopeful for tomorrow

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1054 (isolation #9) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:35 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

At first also I thought it's weird to not see the scum only part of the daychat wonder, but then I thought I remembered the right half of the table to only have the effect so I thought "maybe he only read the effects and the scum thing was on the left side next to the name" but then I looked back and that's not how it is so I have no idea how he didn't see it

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1058 (isolation #10) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:38 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Are we talking to JaeReed or mastina right now, and does that player always talk like this?

Like, with this tone. Does it sound natural to someone who is familiar with the poster?

pedit: Spiffeh is mickey avatar right? Not sure, let me think about him. I think I saw that frogger push and thought it looked good but I wanted to find something for myself

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1061 (isolation #11) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:46 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1056, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 1052, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Got like Vecna, AnN, Drixx TRs so far. It was hard to digest much of anything because I only read and didn't take it in as it happened. Off work tomorrow though so I'm hopeful for tomorrow
Same tbh, it's why I'm trying to engage despite feeling fried, basically.

What's your take on Spiffeh? Specifically his push against a resolution due to experiences from a past game, the reaction to someone pointing out what looked like Frogger buddying him, and Frogger's push on him for joining the Maxous wagon?
So reading Spiffeh's ISO real quick to familiarize there. Past game experiences are a valid concern when deciding on the resolution imo, especially when other players from those previous games are also in this one. Dont see where he reacts to someone pointing out frogger buddying him, sorry I'm danked out rn, I'm trying. and yeah again the frogger push I think is dece

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1063 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:49 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1061, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1056, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 1052, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Got like Vecna, AnN, Drixx TRs so far. It was hard to digest much of anything because I only read and didn't take it in as it happened. Off work tomorrow though so I'm hopeful for tomorrow
Same tbh, it's why I'm trying to engage despite feeling fried, basically.

What's your take on Spiffeh? Specifically his push against a resolution due to experiences from a past game, the reaction to someone pointing out what looked like Frogger buddying him, and Frogger's push on him for joining the Maxous wagon?
So reading Spiffeh's ISO real quick to familiarize there. Past game experiences are a valid concern when deciding on the resolution imo, especially when other players from those previous games are also in this one. Dont see where he reacts to someone pointing out frogger buddying him, sorry I'm danked out rn, I'm trying. and yeah again the frogger push I think is dece
Oh but you meant what do I think of spiffeh's reaction to Frogger's push on Spiffeh for Spiffeh joing the Maxous wagon. Okay, let me answer the right question...

uhh 846 is town I'm pretty sure
for reference:
In post 846, Spiffeh wrote:Froggy

I explained why I'm scum reading Maxous now. The post you quoted was in reference to what Max contributed during the draft phase.

Also, I'm not going to drop a scum read because someone I'm suspicious of is also on the wagon. I'm not aiming to catch the whole scum team Day 1 and am well aware at how impossible that would be.

Even then, you've done a few things that make me uncertain so I haven't yet cemented a read on you. So I don't get why you expect me to be discouraged from voting Max.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1065 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:50 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Vecna what you think about 846?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1071 (isolation #14) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:01 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

You're grinding my gears with this (I quoted it for reference on this page so I thought you'd see it) but I want to know so here:

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1074 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:05 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

ok good. I don't think he's scum but thought you were implying he was so I wanted you to see that post

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1076 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:10 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

oh and PereV's post about who should take what wonders was funny lol, but don't know what to make of it readswise. PereV, why did you suggest that strategy?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1430 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1150, Sondam wrote: ssbm_Kyouko Who?

~Maria
cold :oops:
In post 1155, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1076, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:oh and PereV's post about who should take what wonders was funny lol, but don't know what to make of it readswise. PereV, why did you suggest that strategy?
Because anything game-breaking that can be affected by scum will be affected by scum.

If you want to force something, it has to be arbitrary and based on pre-existing info.

I don't think trying to game the system is wise at this point, and made the point by posting the plan.

Now, we are just to do what we think is best, so mission accomplished.
ok good answer
In post 1201, Creature wrote:Do lynches also have plurality?
no
In post 1296, Yuri wrote:It's the context. There aren't jokes unless Nebby is wanting to keep pressure down. And especially the 'thanks for talking to me', it's like they want to discuss the scumread on them because they want to 'talk', but they don't talk about it at all.
They (AnN and PereV) do talk about it though. AnN was just body checking him, keeping him honest. Making sure he has real reasons for doing what he's doing.
In post 1314, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1311, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1309, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:beeboy's wagon composition doesn't give me confindence.

I can read Kyouko pretty well but so far he's not town telling like he usually does.
How does kyouko town tell?
He's usually more engaged and involved then he currently is or heavily analyzing the nerdy stuff like the setup or doing VCA.
I've taken a step back from VCA because I'm bad at it. Been thinking a bit about the setup though and I have a question for the mod. Going to make a separate post for it.
In post 1347, Creature wrote:Btw, why is Drixx town?
Vecna/Drixx argument during resolution makes me think both are town, but Drixx has been gone lately; we'll see how that townread holds up when he starts playing the lynching phase.
In post 1410, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Drix has sort of fell of the face of the Earth to be honest.
^

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1434 (isolation #18) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

@mod - can the owner of Stonehenge target the already dead and treestumped former owner of The Pyramids and reveal their alignment after the treestump has already died?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1441 (isolation #19) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1437, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1435, Siblings Quarrel wrote:
In post 1418, The DEO wrote:
In post 856, The DEO wrote:
In post 852, Spiffeh wrote:My Max read has nothing to do with what Nero thought of him lol

You can go back to my response to Max's initial push to see that I obviously wasn't content with what he had to say.
Math really hates this Maxous wagon, and but I'm not seeing any scum on it.
Maxous wagon is horrible.

Vecna and Frogger need rope after they likely bus Yuri.

~~Math
what the fuck is this shit.

I'm really losing my townread on DEO because of this dissonance.
Fuck me. Seriously. Does anyone have any good tips for not fucking up hydra stuff
close all but one tab of MS when you log out to switch accounts

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1442 (isolation #20) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

also when you log back into your main after posting on your hydra, open your hydra's game and go to the last page to mark all the posts up to your last hydra post as read, then you can still know when the game gets updated with new posts

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1493 (isolation #21) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1460, Creature wrote:Why are we voting Yuri again? And who he is?
In post 1463, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1460, Creature wrote:Why are we voting Yuri again? And who he is?
He's scum Creature.

I tired to give him an out but he told me to fuck off so he dies.
Tried to give him an out? You tried to force him to say who his main is, and of course he won't say, that's the purpose of playing an alt. What did you expect him to say?

The impression I got from reading that conversation is you bullied him into a corner and it was really not cool but if you're convinced on your meta read I guess that's fine. I'm really uncomfortable with how easily Vecna and frogger shifted onto yuri and how they both gave their reasons as bussing to antagonize The DEO hydra. I think Frogger had a real case earlier about Yuri appeasing Titus or something and I guess Vecna said he liked that case though.

pedit: I've also only played with scum!Nero

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1510 (isolation #22) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1504, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 1499, Akane and Nebby wrote:I think Akane still wants Mausoleum.

-Nebby
STOP
just ignore it, it's wifom

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1547 (isolation #23) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1517, Spiffeh wrote:No it's not just WIFOM

Role selection discussion just narrows down for scum where the power roles are and where the next batch of roles could likely land

So people need to shut up about their role preferences
No it's definitely wifom, you just haven't thought about it enough yet
In post 1516, Vecna wrote:I guess I did shift onto him rather easily, which is fine for him to be suspicious about.

Id much ather have ssbm adjust the frogger case from a few pages ago though, and adress why he thinks those points are invalid reasons for sheeping the wagon.

Now that would be a true depiction of town quality, instead of just making obvious observations.
I don't think those are invalid points though, I'm just out-of-game personally offended by the way LUV went about voting Yuri and I'm not going to have any part in it, so I'm predispositioned to dislike that wagon now
In post 1520, The DEO wrote:
In post 1514, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1507, The DEO wrote:
In post 1505, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1481, The DEO wrote:
In post 1479, Vecna wrote:Can you at least ask about the Jeareed read Titus? Because the explenation I was given was incomprehensible to me.
Mathblade uses They for the record.

Their explanation is simple. JaeReed derped and derping is their town game. See Shadowrun. (I'm sure they'd have more detail, but that's the gist). 90+ percent of Math's reads today are meta.
I've never played with math. Can you ask them the reason for the scumread on me?
You're defending "obvscum" Vecna. That's their reason.

(Quotes are because I disagree.)

~Titus
But I'm bussing obvscum Yuri?

Got it
Math thinks unless Vecna gets lynched today, he will never be lynched. So they justify it as you bussing Yuri to save Vecna. I told them, well we get scum. They said
but Vecna gets away

~Titus
Actually hilarious

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1631 (isolation #24) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1561, Vecna wrote:I dont particularly like your reasoning of taking offense to LUV's reason for voting as a valid reason to dislike the entire wagon and Froggers case.

ESPECIALLY if you basically state that you dont disagree with his reasoning.

From where im standing, and based on you last post, your vote should be right there alongside us.
Wait so because I agree with someone else's reasoning I should drop my own SR and sheep his? No
In post 1587, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Kyouko's take on the whole thing makes me realize that I probably went too far and should come clean. I don't know you Yuri. I just acted like that because I didn't like that you reentered the thread earlier without addressing your top scum read at the time which was me.
I didn't see your reason for voting Yuri, was drawn into the talk about who his main is.
In post 1607, Spiffeh wrote:@ssbm_Kyouko who are your scum reads at this moment?
Beeboy and LUV, maybe the oopna guy with the pacing cat for an avatar but that's just because I need to hear more from him. LUV I respect that he came clean about not knowing yuri but earlier before he said anything I was thinking he has no reason to lie about knowing Yuri if town and that's why I was okay with his meta voting but now it seems like he was actually more concerned with Yuri not addressing him right away because LUV was Yuri's top SR at the time. I don't think that's a valid concern less than 48 hours into a 21 player game though

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1651 (isolation #25) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I'm a peach

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2261 (isolation #26) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:07 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1760, Creature wrote:Btw, I think all of us must try to build something (aka no "no building").
*blows raspberry* if you build and fail you lose priority relative to other players that do the try to build anything
In post 1798, Elbirn wrote:Wait are we sure we want beeboy dead

We'll be missing out on some premium bee movie memes if we get rid of him early
I'm interested in premium memes

Need to finish catching up, I started playing civilization 5 (never played before) and stayed up all night playing so I fell behind on stuff

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5269 (isolation #27) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:33 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 5013, Nero Cain wrote:
@ mostly Brain and anyone else

pls vote Nebby.

They are scum b/c they tried to blame ABR for the Yuri wagon dissipating when it wasn't his fault. When I pointed this out they said that that wasn't what they were arguing. When I posted quotes of them arguing exactly that ( they didn't reply. He then goes on to call me confbias while still calling me scum. It doesn't make sense so I feel like they are scum that know that I am town. He then argued that there was nothing to respond to in 4444. While yes, 4444 doesn't ask a direct question, I find it oddly convenient that they have no response to the crux of my case.

Counterpoint: He's a VI (my words) but Spiff thinks that her blaming ABR comes from bad town and the Maria head of Sodom think she wouldn't be this mind boggingly stupid (embellishment mine)
Playing like I replaced in at this point, so I haven't read this part of the game where yuri got wagoned to L-1, but the timeline in your 4444 doesn't add up. A+N says it wasn't their argument and only later, after you've said it was their argument that they ended up saying it. Looks like gaslighting to me. Did A+N ever say that prior to 4378 when you initially brought up the point?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5809 (isolation #28) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 5313, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 5269, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 5013, Nero Cain wrote:
@ mostly Brain and anyone else

pls vote Nebby.

They are scum b/c they tried to blame ABR for the Yuri wagon dissipating when it wasn't his fault. When I pointed this out they said that that wasn't what they were arguing. When I posted quotes of them arguing exactly that ( they didn't reply. He then goes on to call me confbias while still calling me scum. It doesn't make sense so I feel like they are scum that know that I am town. He then argued that there was nothing to respond to in 4444. While yes, 4444 doesn't ask a direct question, I find it oddly convenient that they have no response to the crux of my case.

Counterpoint: He's a VI (my words) but Spiff thinks that her blaming ABR comes from bad town and the Maria head of Sodom think she wouldn't be this mind boggingly stupid (embellishment mine)
Playing like I replaced in at this point, so I haven't read this part of the game where yuri got wagoned to L-1, but the timeline in your 4444 doesn't add up. A+N says it wasn't their argument and only later, after you've said it was their argument that they ended up saying it. Looks like gaslighting to me. Did A+N ever say that prior to 4378 when you initially brought up the point?
Is this all you have for a catch up Kyouko?
Really?
Really?
-Nebby
yeah no way am i reading dozens of pages of past interactions when I can start fresh D2. Wouldn't be much different than replacing out overnight

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5815 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 5354, The DEO wrote:
In post 5352, Creature wrote:Should we make The Pyramids claim (and assume that if it doesn't claim it's scum)?
Absofucking lutely at this point.

~~Math
I am also of this opinion^

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5828 (isolation #30) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:06 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 5362, Akane and Nebby wrote:VOTE: SSBM
I need you to talk about problems.

Who is your biggest townread and why?
Who are you scumreading and why?
What do you make of Vecna v ABR day 1 and why?
What do you make of Maxous' vote on you?
-Nebby
Townreads rn are Vecna/DEO. DEO because I don't think scum claims to have stonehenge and begs to get vigged unless they built statue of zeus, and I'd like to think the mod gave town priority over scum. (side note: If anyone decides to build the oracle they should ask if priority was attached to alignment imo, unless they can think of a better question to ask tonight, or something like "Is there a mechanic in game that will allow players to build more than one wonder")
Vecna seems obvious to me but their D1 talk about the Pyramids seemed like it was definitely coming from town

scumreading Nero atm since his 4444 looks like a case of putting the cart before the horse in their read on you, but I'll have to catch up to see if he answered me

Didn't read D1 after my last post D1 except the mod's ISO to see who got lynched and what they flipped. I don't remember them being particularly at odds before that though

Maxous vote looks like a carryover from D1 so I don't really care about it, same as yesterday

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5848 (isolation #31) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 5422, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 5417, The DEO wrote:Guess what...

Stonehenge doesn't kill the treestump!!

It only cops them!!

So scum have to waste a kill on the IC treestump or we get a scum lynch.

~~Math
If scum know who treestump is they KNOW to kill elsewhere and hit something/someone more valuable.

THE WHOLE POINT OF TREESTUMP IS TO DRAW A SCUM KILL AND MAKE IT USELESS

YOU DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING READ WHAT I SAID
If the player that has the Pyramids gets Stonehenged then they will become an IC that
can't
be removed from the game by scum killing them though. What you're saying is partially true, but the
entire
point of Pyramids is not to waste a scum kill, it has the added benefit of being able to stay in the game to talk even if killed.

If the only purpose of a role was to waste a scum kill it would be something like a BP or Commuter role.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5852 (isolation #32) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:29 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 5433, Leonshade wrote:
In post 5404, Akane and Nebby wrote:Leon I encourage you to look at Kyouko and Elbrin's ISO.
-Nebby
Kyouko's been largely a non-factor, but that jump on beeboy was really weak. His vote never changed and the scumread was never explained, either.

Kyouko:
Why did you SR beeboy?
Didn't you just read my ISO? It's in the post in which I voted him. He misrepped something that LUV said and painted LUV scummy for it ("I don't like...")
In post 753, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 644, Sondam wrote:I did sr uzi but then I went to sleep and forgot what the sr was for....eh

Btw Vecna I don't really see that but then again you were around with him longer what are the dif's you're seeing?
~Maria

I didn't like these.
Because?
-Nebby

453 was really far from anything alignment indicative even if he agreed with it. Fake read is a weird af accusation to make towards a town read.
He says in 453 Nero is null though. "Don't think you're scum" doesn't mean he thinks they're town. Could be sorting them

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5854 (isolation #33) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:32 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 5461, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Scum probably laughing in the background as we speak right now.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5866 (isolation #34) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:08 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 5619, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Don't need to lynch Sondham today. Just need to let them take the bait by shooting me which is basically a scum claim.
Did you claim something? How is them shooting you a scum claim? You wouldn't have a way to know who shot you, so how is you getting shot going to be a scumclaim for Sondham

(Also going to skip ahead some pages to see if there have been any replies to my catchups, then get back to catching up)

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5868 (isolation #35) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:24 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 5810, Akane and Nebby wrote:And you didn't just A. Replace out if you couldn't keep up with the pace or B. Read overnight becuase?
-Nebby
The pace is unreasonable right now and will slow as players die in the next couple of day/night phases. I think reading overnight would have been a wasted effort, if something important happened someone will talk about it and I'll click their quotes and reread the relevant sections. D1 was full of noise while I was actively posting and I doubt it got any quieter considering how many pages were getting cranked out each day.
In post 5830, Akane and Nebby wrote:Eh, was worth the ask.
Thanks anyways mod.

Why can't the pyramids talk come from scum?
What makes you think the town have priority over scum?
Can you expand on your Nero scumread?
-Nebby
Pyramids talk could have come from scum, but that's not the impression I got when I read it. I think not giving town priority over scum would imbalance the game even further. Scum already have a night kill, why give them priority access to the best wonders also?
No, like I said I'm playing like I just replaced in and that was literally the only thing I had on him. As it turns out his was substantiated, he just didn't include the proper timeline within it so I thought he was constructing something out of nothing with misreps of the timeline. See my reply to him below.
In post 5847, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5828, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:scumreading Nero atm since his 4444 looks like a case of putting the cart before the horse in their read on you, but I'll have to catch up to see if he answered me
you are going to have to explain how his and are not blaming ABR then. Though I actully do agree with him that you just waltzing in and finding one subject to talk about is kinda scummy.
Hadn't read those. 4444 makes sense now. Your post was the first thing that jumped out at me, gotta get back into the discussion somewhere.
In post 5867, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 5866, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 5619, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Don't need to lynch Sondham today. Just need to let them take the bait by shooting me which is basically a scum claim.
Did you claim something? How is them shooting you a scum claim? You wouldn't have a way to know who shot you, so how is you getting shot going to be a scumclaim for Sondham

(Also going to skip ahead some pages to see if there have been any replies to my catchups, then get back to catching up)
I'm town, that's why.
Okay so did Sondham claim they're going for the Terracotta Army to shoot you
(btw mod you spelled the wonder name wrong)
or something? I haven't read everything, I skipped from my last post on D1 to the start of the lynch votes D2.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5869 (isolation #36) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 5625, Nero Cain wrote:
@SSBM
In post 4378, Nero Cain wrote:One of the big reasons that I think A+n is scum 'cause their "ABR ruined the Yuri wagon!" was totes junk.
In post 4382, Akane and Nebby wrote:That was...
Never my argument Nero...
-Nebby
In post 3772, Akane and Nebby wrote:In all seriousness, ABR shows up and now we're running around with our heads chopped off?
Town was super fucking cohesive, we had Yuri at L-1, everything is great, until he shows up.
In post 3669, Akane and Nebby wrote:This town went fucking crazy and nuts and not focused on Yuri once ABR started doing things...
Timing is kinda conveniant actually.
In post 4430, Akane and Nebby wrote:Nero that was just convenient. My arguement was that town was somewhat in sync and then
ABR showed up and ruined everything.

I'm with Vecna, I want ABR gone.
-Nebby
Pedit: oh cool, he scumreads me lol.
Might see when Yuri was L-1 and read that part

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5873 (isolation #37) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:58 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 5627, Nahdia wrote:
Caesar Wills It is no longer a hydra; the Aeronaut head is not part of the game any longer.
rip in pikachus
In post 5725, Sondam wrote:Creature needs rope asap

~Gerry
Why?
In post 5760, Akane and Nebby wrote:Kyouko = Top Quality Vig Shot.
-Nebby
I was vigged in NY199 and NY200 lol, you were in both games and were even the one to shoot me in 199 (tbf I knew I was getting shot if I was wrong about Gamma but w/e), but you know this isn't true
In post 5780, Creature wrote:Je suis Charlie
We are Charlie

Je suis Kyouko vig shot
We are Kyouko vig shot
I still don't understand. It sounds like you advocate me getting vigged but also that hashtag was supposed to show solidarity or something? So do you or don't you want me vigged?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5875 (isolation #38) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:03 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 5790, Nero Cain wrote:
slots that are saying that I'm wrong

MathBlade
Leonshade
Elbirn
ssbm_Kyouko
I'm going to read that section when I finish these last few pages of catching up and evaluate

davesaz
Sondam
NoticeMeSenpai
Spiffeh

slots that are or have sheeped me

Yuri
Albert B. Rampage

slots that haven't talked about it at all

Maxous
PeregrineV
Vecna
Creature
Brian Skies
Caesar Wills It
Lil Uzi Vert

Who are scum, Math?
In post 5799, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5797, Elbirn wrote:
In post 5792, Nero Cain wrote:Sodom and Gomorrah
English please?

Sodham? Sonham? Son of ham? That slot?
you really don't know what Sodom and Gomorrah is?!? but yes Sondam

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5876 (isolation #39) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:04 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Meant to say I also don't know who Sodom and Gomorrah are, they sound biblical

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5877 (isolation #40) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:25 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 5871, Yuri wrote:
In post 5870, Not Chara wrote:Hey Kyouko ty for bringing up your vote. i take issue w it
Is that like, the only reason u had for voting beeboy? Cause its lame
'Don't think you're scum' usually DOES imply a townread and reading it that way isnt v weird, much less good enough as the only justification u had for being on the wagon
Whoops, that's me.
And, NOT an alt slip. Im not NC. Those who know me know this to be true :P
Yeah, that was my only reason. It's also not lame in context of when I placed it

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5881 (isolation #41) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:30 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

And "don't think you're scum" is different than "think you're not scum". One says 'I am not taking the stance that you are scum', the other says 'My stance is that you are not scum (which leaves town and 3p).'

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6238 (isolation #42) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:27 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 5896, Yuri wrote:
In post 5877, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Yeah, that was my only reason. It's also not lame in context of when I placed it
in when u were asked why u SRed beeboy you literally gave that one instance and nothing else so yeah
if you had other reasons lets see em
Wtf, you literally quoted the post where I said that was my only reason for voting beeboy and asked if I had other reasons. I didn't, and that was fine at the time I placed that vote. It was Night by the time I got back to the site

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6239 (isolation #43) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:28 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

^VOTE: Yuri

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6279 (isolation #44) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:57 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 5977, Leonshade wrote:
In post 5852, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 5433, Leonshade wrote:
In post 5404, Akane and Nebby wrote:Leon I encourage you to look at Kyouko and Elbrin's ISO.
-Nebby
Kyouko's been largely a non-factor, but that jump on beeboy was really weak. His vote never changed and the scumread was never explained, either.

Kyouko:
Why did you SR beeboy?
Didn't you just read my ISO? It's in the post in which I voted him. He misrepped something that LUV said and painted LUV scummy for it ("I don't like...")
In post 753, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:

~Maria

I didn't like these.
Because?
-Nebby

That's it? I thought that jump-on was weird at the time and you never changed your vote, that was your top scumread all day?
Again, didn't you read my iso? I'm sure it's tiny, beeboy and LUV were my SRs D1, LUVs was based on what he pulled regarding Yuri's main and that didn't seem like it was quite right and was more of a personal thing so I stuck with beeboy. Then I siteflaked and when I came back it was night phase.
In post 6247, Leonshade wrote:
In post 6229, davesaz wrote:Making a note at bottom of 247: why did ssbm-kuyoko wagon take off all of a sudden?
Multiple players have been scumreading them, but they never seemed like a viable wagon before. Unfortunately the wagon stalled.
The wagon didn't stall, people just jumped off almost immediately after getting on
In post 6251, MathBlade wrote:Yuri pretty much at this point is scum based on narrative alone. However I like Leonshade's vote here.
It looks like SSBM may be trying to avoid the ABR/Vecna debate by hopping on Yuri here. If SSBM can avoid scum wagons yet vote scum that can be perceived as nai while actually not discussing either of the two slots.

So I'm currently operating under two theories:
1) ABR/Yuri/LUV, with maybe a side of Vecna.
OR
2) nancy/Senpai/A&N with a major buddying going on. It's something I've been toying with for a while but that "I'll just blame math" post feels very scummy. Like if I didn't have X to townread you for I honestly would vote you to get a reaction right now.
I've made my stance on Vecna clear. I haven't said anything about it yet but I think ABR raised an interesting point that Creature reiterated: that scum are using him as a "chaos object." This sounds plausible to me and if it comes down to ABR or Vecna I'm voting ABR, but I don't like the idea of it coming down to those 2.

Starting to develop a bit of an SR on Leonshade, because I can't see how he misses or misinterprets the things he does with regard to my posts or my wagon unless it's deliberate. Gonna check out my wagon in a sec because the way it went up and down so quick doesn't sit right with me

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6287 (isolation #45) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:12 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 6231, Akane and Nebby wrote:Dave because he's a scumread of mine.
Also
VOTE: Vecna
-Nebby
Wait you hopped from ABR to me and then quickly hopped off but went to Vecna instead of back to ABR. Why? Like I know you're whimsical with your vote but why not back to ABR, why to Vecna?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6325 (isolation #46) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:58 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

yeah I've got work in 8 hours I'm gonna sleep

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6403 (isolation #47) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:26 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 6377, Caesar Wills It wrote:
We absolutely despise that question, Senator Peregrine. We find it to be trite and meaningless, used most often to falsely paint a loyal Senator confident of their position as weak and uncertain. We have several times considered banning its utterance from Our Hearing.

Mighty Caesar welcomes you back to these chambers, Senator Peregrine. What say you of the criminal Vecna?
In post 6382, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 6377, Caesar Wills It wrote:
We absolutely despise that question, Senator Peregrine. We find it to be trite and meaningless, used most often to falsely paint a loyal Senator confident of their position as weak and uncertain. We have several times considered banning its utterance from Our Hearing.

Mighty Caesar welcomes you back to these chambers, Senator Peregrine. What say you of the criminal Vecna?

Math had 5 players who I think are probably town as her scumteam, not to mention teaming them altogether (blech). SO I asked the question, resulting in the 2nd tier, and the designation of her "hard townreads".

Not sure Vecna is scum. Early game really came across as town. Aside from overposting like a a dissonant hydra, haven't found anything particularly scummy (until the ATE).

Plus he made an ABR case that I might go look at. And supposedly checked ABR's "vacation" story.
In post 6397, Pine wrote:lol

When you sober up, just edit my post and drop this in. Drop it into PV's quote too, if you're feeling skippy. For some reason, my browser is lopping off the http://www. part of the address. I'll have it fixed eventually, just an annoyance for now.

Code: Select all

[color=#0000FF][b]We absolutely despise [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum//viewtopic.php?p=8884022#p8884022]that question[/url], Senator Peregrine. We find it to be trite and meaningless, used most often to falsely paint a loyal Senator confident of their position as weak and uncertain. We have several times considered banning its utterance from Our Hearing.

Mighty Caesar welcomes you back to these chambers, Senator Peregrine. What say you of the criminal Vecna?[/b][/color]
6397 is a codefix for the mod to edit 6377 and 6382, where PereV quoted 6377

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6405 (isolation #48) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:28 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

But I was excited for a sec, looked like a PT slip

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6590 (isolation #49) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 6583, nancy wrote:There's a meaty ABR wagon with half my scumreads on it!? Count me in!

VOTE: ABR
What?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6591 (isolation #50) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 6287, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 6231, Akane and Nebby wrote:Dave because he's a scumread of mine.
Also
VOTE: Vecna
-Nebby
Wait you hopped from ABR to me and then quickly hopped off but went to Vecna instead of back to ABR. Why? Like I know you're whimsical with your vote but why not back to ABR, why to Vecna?
@AnN
Sorry if I missed your answer

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6595 (isolation #51) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Oh that's right you did answer, I remember reading that now. Not sleeping much lately, I'm gonna mull this over a bit

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6664 (isolation #52) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:00 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 6627, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Thread is stalling because I'm town.
:?
How did you reach this conclusion? Seems very left-field to me.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6784 (isolation #53) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 6733, Maxous wrote:Can you answer now please?
The obvious move is to use ABR as a proxy vig, proving his ability - which makes him more likely town than scum, IMO
This weakens the vig's shot (allowing potentially scum to choose the target) and opens ABR to dying anyways since he can only redirect the first killing action that targets him each night. If shot by both the vig and scum, he'll die anyways and we'll be out the statue and the terracotta army
In post 6744, Nero Cain wrote:there is a vig in play tonight. Vig ABR/ABR targets Math/Math targets whomever. Though the "scum will fuck with that" crowd will be in full force.
scum can't fuck with that unless abr is scum or scum manages to build the terracotta army, but it's still bad for the above reason

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6785 (isolation #54) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 6777, Leonshade wrote:
In post 6744, Nero Cain wrote:there is a vig in play tonight. Vig ABR/ABR targets Math/Math targets whomever. Though the "scum will fuck with that" crowd will be in full force.
So you want to use the vig... to enable a different vig?
The vig could just kill whoever we would want ABR to target instead of wasting a PR.
thanks dad

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6786 (isolation #55) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

although the vig should just kill whoever they want otherwise scum can influence it

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6788 (isolation #56) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 6745, Nero Cain wrote:
vote:SSBM
*fart noise*
So you go from trying to wagon Creature to joining the wagon he's starting up. Not to mention even before that you were voting sondham, and the only thing I can remember when I see that name is Gerry's repeated calls to lynch Creature. There's also no evidence of any kind of progression on creature in your iso or in the posts surrounding posts related to creature in your ISO. Am I missing the context somewhere by ISOing? Not going back through scores of pages just because you 2 hardly ever quote anything you're replying to

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6789 (isolation #57) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 6786, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:although the vig should just kill whoever they want otherwise scum can influence it
I'm just stating the obvious since it was implied that might not be what was going to happen

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6792 (isolation #58) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

yeah VOTE: ABR

L-1

You know nobody's going to CC it, no point in getting baited out. Real Zeus will probably avoid the wagon if they can to not arouse suspicion of scum. Or maybe now they'll hammer since I've brought this up :?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6797 (isolation #59) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

oh I thought lynch was at 9 my b

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6800 (isolation #60) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

:shifty:

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6801 (isolation #61) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 6799, Elbirn wrote:Someone tell me whether or not to hammer abr

Tia
jus lisn 2 ur <3

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6832 (isolation #62) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 6820, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6809, Elbirn wrote:Like how the fuck do you come to the conclusion that the player list is the priority list
exactly.

I do believe that she has the inside information about how the priority thing works though.
wait no hammer yet. Nero, why do you think math has inside info when the mod has already announced about what info we'll have?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6852 (isolation #63) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 6833, nancy wrote:Math said that they have inside info.
wait but math can't have any inside info unless they're scum I think, hasn't the mod stated that all the players started the game as vanilla? The only info we don't have would have to be in the scum pt. Where did math say they had inside info?
UNVOTE:

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6858 (isolation #64) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

is it not obvious what would cause me to unvote? People are saying math claimed to have inside info on the priority and that is not possible if true, unless I'm misremembering what the mod said or math is scum or math is lying.

pedit:that's not claiming to have inside info... that's outing a theory

VOTE: ABR

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7069 (isolation #65) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:58 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

VOTE: nay haven't read yet, bout to go to work

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7126 (isolation #66) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 6945, Creature wrote:Also, scum probably got vigilante.
I assume you think 1 kill means scum vig, but there are 2 doctor style wonders in play now. It's likely they've both been built imo, and it could be TA shot or scum shot were blocked by hanging gardens or Parthenon
In post 6995, MathBlade wrote:I am just mindfucked.
PV getting Pyramids means PV probably scum but why would scum shoot themselves?

Like my priority order list was wrong but it had to be right like wtf.

Yeah...:/
PV could have been the vig shot if the scum kill was blocked by HG/Parth.
In post 7023, MathBlade wrote:Isn't yay like really good? Then scum have to like not use their wonder if they kill?
nah, not enough of a penalty to scum to be worthwhile before some scum die.
In post 7072, davesaz wrote:I have noticed that day started, would have voted Nay, must do a hard reset which is gonna be really painful with more than 7000 posts to deal with.
It's helpful to reset when lost, worked for me

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7132 (isolation #67) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Also I was pretty sure Alisae was talking about building hanging gardens/mausoleum D1 because they were actually building statue of Zeus and wanted to be shot at because they potentially had gardens. When he voted post-claim on ABR I took it as a cc (didn't say anything because I was playing along with the deception).

I talked to Spiffeh (I think, maybe it was someone else) D1 about how him talking about his wonders might just be wifom, can pull quotes if needed, but that WIFOM is the above one I thought he was pulling.

PereV having Pyramids threw me for another loop because I was pretty sure Spiffeh had it and they replaced because they were mad math was trying to PoE who had the wonder by getting everyone else to say no.

I think he did try to crumb it but I don't think math picked up what was serious and what was jokes during his joke claiming. Math wasn't shot last night anyways so I think scum either have a doctor or the vig, unless the town vig didnt shoot math. :?

Maybe they saved their shot because they wanted the pyramids to claim before they shot math

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7134 (isolation #68) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 7133, Alisae wrote:Kyouko I thought your vote on ABR was a CC tbh.
*insert universal scum symbol here*
Spoiler:
:facepalm: so we both thought the other was CCing him

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7256 (isolation #69) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:11 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 7234, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 7132, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:When he voted post-claim on ABR I took it as a cc
In post 7133, Alisae wrote:Kyouko I thought your vote on ABR was a CC tbh.
this also gives me really bad vibes on you two.
Oh no, we're familiar with each other!
In post 7238, Nero Cain wrote:If you were town you'd care enough to try to remedy that
This varies by player, and doesn't hold true here I'm pretty sure
In post 7246, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 7244, nancy wrote:I thought you were joking.... 21 players = 5 scum.
I agree. PV's alignment is unknown. I'm saying that if he thinks that we would go into a 5/6 LYLO tomorrow he'd have to know what PV's alignment was.
hmm... Maybe. I'll have to think about it, Creature's always hard to read for me

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7838 (isolation #70) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:48 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

bleh. Just not having fun with mafia lately and this game is so far from over. I hate replacing out of a game this size but I'll just feel worse if I keep playing. Sorry nahdia, alisae -
replace me out

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”