Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5625 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@SSBM
In post 4378, Nero Cain wrote:One of the big reasons that I think A+n is scum 'cause their "ABR ruined the Yuri wagon!" was totes junk.
In post 4382, Akane and Nebby wrote:That was...
Never my argument Nero...
-Nebby
In post 3772, Akane and Nebby wrote:In all seriousness, ABR shows up and now we're running around with our heads chopped off?
Town was super fucking cohesive, we had Yuri at L-1, everything is great, until he shows up.
In post 3669, Akane and Nebby wrote:This town went fucking crazy and nuts and not focused on Yuri once ABR started doing things...
Timing is kinda conveniant actually.
In post 4430, Akane and Nebby wrote:Nero that was just convenient. My arguement was that town was somewhat in sync and then
ABR showed up and ruined everything.

I'm with Vecna, I want ABR gone.
-Nebby
Pedit: oh cool, he scumreads me lol.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5626 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:13 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5623, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 5620, Leonshade wrote:VOTE: ABR

This game is devolving into ABR vs DEO... again.

ABR, why are you throwing your vote around so much? Is there more purpose to it than antagonizing Titus/MathBlade?
Because we're going nowhere with Titus' drama bullshit. She's dominating the thread throwing a pity party for herself, claiming, acting out, blaming me for the negative feelings she projects on me.

I'm trying to get the game back on track by pushing different bandwagons and encouraging new ideas so we can gain information.
It won't happen as long as every other post of yours is an ego trip about how bad/evil/awful I am. The vote motion matters shit. If you don't pretend to respect me, we'll get nowhere.

~Titus
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #5627 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:13 am

Post by Nahdia »

Caesar Wills It is no longer a hydra; the Aeronaut head is not part of the game any longer.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5628 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5226, Leonshade wrote:ABR's views on the game really do differ heavily from my own, I'm just not sure if town would so blatantly go against the grain on just about everything.
not all town are going to see the gamestate the same way. In fact, I'd argue that the more people that see the gamestate the exact same way prob means that there's scum coasting.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5629 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:16 am

Post by The DEO »

Please stop fighting with ABR sis.

Like literally do anything else.

~~Math

Hunt anyone.
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #5630 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:17 am

Post by Nahdia »

Okay dudes, I'm gonna do something I don't like to do. I'm going to quote the sign-up thread for you, because it seems people are misinterpreting an earlier answer I gave and it's important to me that this be something that is understood in the course of this game. To be clear, this is information
you already have

Nahdia wrote:The second goal was to reduce the amount of speculation that needed to go into the game on the part of the players. Too often I feel theme games are bogged down by consideration of various mechanical possibilities, discussions of what the mod would or wouldn't do, et cetera. Civilization Mafia strives to achieve both of these goals via a system that blurs the line between closed and open setup. Rather than having everything revealed at the start, or nothing absolutely confirmed until death scenes or the very end, each day more and more of the setup is unlocked. And as this occurs, all the new possibilities are revealed. You will enter the setup knowing nothing, but as the game evolves,
players will always be aware of the full scope of possibilities the game presents even as the setup evolves.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5631 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:17 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 5624, The DEO wrote:
In post 5621, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Keep saying to just lynch ABR and investigate Caesar. We need to lynch scum today.
And there's no guarantee ABR is scum over just having a personal vendetta. If I thought there was, Caesar wouldn't be the other option. If town wants to lynch ABR, I view it as a policy lynch.

We should still be vigged.
Caesar is more a policy lynch than ABR :neutral:
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5632 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:17 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5628, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5226, Leonshade wrote:ABR's views on the game really do differ heavily from my own, I'm just not sure if town would so blatantly go against the grain on just about everything.
not all town are going to see the gamestate the same way. In fact, I'd argue that the more people that see the gamestate the exact same way prob means that there's scum coasting.
Which is actually why scum are in the lurkers, which is why Caesar needs to die.

I need to die because of the fact Math will just push all the active town and just let ABR put up with his toxic crap.

Like it's all the people not pushing shit. *shrug*
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5633 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:18 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5631, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 5621, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Keep saying to just lynch ABR and investigate Caesar. We need to lynch scum today.
And there's no guarantee ABR is scum over just having a personal vendetta. If I thought there was, Caesar wouldn't be the other option. If town wants to lynch ABR, I view it as a policy lynch.

No. Look at their posts when they are here.

It's all buddy us, fight random people, no reasons. Reasons come later. They are avoiding even the basics of pretending to be town. People say no lurker lynch. When town rips its head off, that's when you take out the lurkers.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5634 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:19 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

You're my strongest townread. One of you tell me where you want me to vote so we can join forces and lynch scum. And tell the other one to suck it up. Stop arguing with me and with each other. The three of us can work together. Respect is earned, but I recognize the need to win this game by stopping this madness.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5635 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:20 am

Post by The DEO »

So I have to die because I disagree.

Wtf?

You know I am Town.

This gets fixed with time and lynches.

Seriously. Please stop trying to stop my fun on playing because you disagree with me.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5636 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:20 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5634, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You're my strongest townread. One of you tell me where you want me to vote so we can join forces and lynch scum. And tell the other one to suck it up. Stop arguing with me and with each other. The three of us can work together. Respect is earned, but I recognize the need to win this game by stopping this madness.
You stop the madness by not acting like you are a better human being than us and stop saying which one of us you think is a better player. You do this by listening to the obviously town voices in this thread who have been together for days.

You cannot take that though, so we both must die. It's a sad state really.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5637 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:22 am

Post by The DEO »

I would say vote yourself but that is against your wincon.

Vote Spiffeh's replacement.

~~Math

Probably won't get lynched but then I can have a last will.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5638 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:23 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 5636, The DEO wrote:
In post 5634, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You're my strongest townread. One of you tell me where you want me to vote so we can join forces and lynch scum. And tell the other one to suck it up. Stop arguing with me and with each other. The three of us can work together. Respect is earned, but I recognize the need to win this game by stopping this madness.
You stop the madness by not acting like you are a better human being than us and stop saying which one of us you think is a better player. You do this by listening to the obviously town voices in this thread who have been together for days.

There's no obviously town player in this game to me, besides you. You pulled the same crap in SAGA exactly one year ago when molly said I was town and you wouldn't accept it, you wouldn't accept any of your reads were wrong, you wouldn't be reasonable with any of us, not me, not Yosarian, not Drixx, not anyone. Please. Step aside. I won't insult anyone if you replace out of your hydra. You're dominating the game with this "Albert thinks he's better than everyone" crap and no one wants to hear it. No one. Go away, please. I have been perfectly respectful to Mathblade and everyone else alive here.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5639 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:24 am

Post by Vecna »

so go ahead and die. Or get replaced. Or do as Ceasar just did with their Hydra.

This emo bullshit is getting annoying.

From now on, keep this crap to your hydra PT. We do not care. You signed up for this game like this, as a hydra. Be a unified front or dont, but keep spamming the thread with your disagreeances.

Anything beyond this, and im going to read scum motivation into it.

Death, replace, unified front.

PICK, or just be quiet.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5640 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:25 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5638, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

There's no obviously town player in this game to me, besides you. You pulled the same crap in SAGA exactly one year ago when molly said I was town and you wouldn't accept it, you wouldn't accept any of your reads were wrong, you wouldn't be reasonable with any of us, not me, not Yosarian, not Drixx, not anyone. Please. Step aside. I won't insult anyone if you replace out of your hydra. You're dominating the game with this "Albert thinks he's better than everyone" crap and no one wants to hear it. No one. Go away, please. I have been perfectly respectful to Mathblade and everyone else alive here.
And you know what, I'm different than in SAGA. You aren't. I know that toxic players like you fuck my reads. Yet, you've been discrediting me since the start. You've been manipulating this hydra against itself. You know why I want Caesar, because I think there's a good chance you're town too and that YOU'RE too proud to see that Vecna and LUV are obvious town and are just pitting us against each other. I have actually learned a shit ton from Pirate Mollie and working with others. Yet, you cannot handle actually being on the outside of a townblock anymore than Math can if you're town. Your way of attacking the townblock is just that much more abusive.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5641 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:26 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 5628, Nero Cain wrote:
"Town" is supposed to say "scum" there. I agree with you, it's the fact that he's pushing an alternate viewpoint so hard that makes me doubt my SR.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5642 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5632, The DEO wrote:Which is actually why scum are in the lurkers, which is why Caesar needs to die.
I think Caesar is town. Its Pine and he is clearly capable of writing up a strongly worded post and maybe I'm just getting fooled but it seems so..."lynch a lurker" and it seems so scum motivated. In fact, if you agree with my premise that "the more people that see the gamestate the same way means there are scum coasting" then wouldn't that make you wary as hell of a Caesar lynch?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5643 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5632, The DEO wrote:Which is actually why scum are in the lurkers, which is why Caesar needs to die.
I think Caesar is town. Its Pine and he is clearly capable of writing up a strongly worded post and maybe I'm just getting fooled but it seems so..."lynch a lurker" and it seems so scum motivated. In fact, if you agree with my premise that "the more people that see the gamestate the same way means there are scum coasting" then wouldn't that make you wary as hell of a Caesar lynch?

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5644 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:27 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 5633, The DEO wrote:
In post 5631, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

No. Look at their posts when they are here.

It's all buddy us, fight random people, no reasons. Reasons come later. They are avoiding even the basics of pretending to be town. People say no lurker lynch. When town rips its head off, that's when you take out the lurkers.
No you look at what went wrong and then try to fix it. We had a good thing going until ABR became more active and the Yuri wagon got derailed.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5645 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:27 am

Post by The DEO »

At least that is an answer Vecna on ideas Vecna thanks.

They all just suck.
It is commit sepukku and hope Town listens to me with Titus calling my reads all wrong.
Replace and never be heard.
Or sheep Titus and really never beheard.

Thing Mafia all over again.

*sigh*

I am taking a break from the thread.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5646 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

shit I need a new mouse

The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5647 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:28 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5645, The DEO wrote:At least that is an answer Vecna on ideas Vecna thanks.

They all just suck.
It is commit sepukku and hope Town listens to me with Titus calling my reads all wrong.
Replace and never be heard.
Or sheep Titus and really never beheard.

Thing Mafia all over again.

*sigh*

I am taking a break from the thread.
~~math
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5648 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Lynching Caesar solves nothing as there is no guarantee town will shoot you.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5649 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:29 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5572, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm saying a factional ability doesn't change the fact that everyone started off powerless. Unless you're saying being able to kill is a power.
I'm saying that the mod saying"There are no roles inherent to any slots in this game." does not say that factional powers do not currently exist, an example of which was the NK.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”