Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6973 (isolation #200) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6971, BigYoshiFan wrote:I don't know. Something that was always in the back of my head was: Maybe MathBlade will come up with a bunch of these theories and appear helpful to the town but utterly confuse the town and slip under the radar with all of his towncred for his posts. Nothing I'm willing to fight for, just superstition.
If you aren't willing to fight for it you are mudslinging. Stawp it. Attack your scumreads work with your town ones. If someone scumreads me so be it but everyone should at least be posting and fighting for what they believe.

Guns...Guns needed.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6974 (isolation #201) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 24, House wrote:^ This deserves first wagon.
FYI that is scum house.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6977 (isolation #202) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6976, BigYoshiFan wrote:Mathblade, who you agree that Narna having a guilty on Shiro means there is a framer and/or redirector?
It is a possibility however Nahdia not blocking who they think they should is the bigger indicator. Narna's guilty could be town derp. I asked for people's opinion to that question why do you then ask me for mine before giving yours.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6978 (isolation #203) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I am trying to get people to fucking play. Like go play hunt. I am taking a nap. I hope to come back to people playing mafia.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6980 (isolation #204) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Do not stop scumhunting questions ever if you are town. That is what Yoshi did. For the love of all that is town go back and answer the questions asked. Conflict or not I don't care we are having a useful weekend.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6981 (isolation #205) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Good night all may we lynch scums.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6994 (isolation #206) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6982, BigYoshiFan wrote:Geez, maybe I'll just shut up from now on.
Not what I meant. What I meant was that I am a loud vocal player so if I ask others a question I want it answered. Asking me that question shuts down conversation.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6997 (isolation #207) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6983, BigYoshiFan wrote:Anyone have some meta reads on Mathblade?
In post 6984, Almost50 wrote:
In post 6960, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6953, Almost50 wrote:I obviously do. Sorry for the typo.
In post 6956, MathBlade wrote:If Maxous happens to be town then the game is almost solved because it makes Nahdia a liar which makes Narna scum for the fake innocent on Nahdia. Pretty much the way I see it either Gio's innocent or Narna's is a piece of shit.
No wait but Gio confirmed Narna that still means Gio is a liar.

Damn but lynching Gio we learn nothing.

God I want Almost 50 Not Chara and Yoshi all on platters one of Maxous and Nahdia and Probably gio.

Fucking calling it. Maxous Gio Almost 50 Not Chara and Yoshi is it.
:facepalm:

OK.. I plead guilty, your honour. LYNCH ME! *Grrrrrrr*
Pretty sure you mean that sarcastically but thank you for pleading guilty.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6998 (isolation #208) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6989, Almost50 wrote:@Yoshi:

Well, you should (trust me). Math has casted doubt on me, you, Gio, Maxous, NC, & Nahdia so far. they even considered any of the other two new replacement slots for instance. They told me to sheep them, but somehow decided I was scum when I reposted my OLD reads, which tells me I hit a live nerve somewhere. I guess Creature (Math)+Cakez+Firebringer (Accounant) is true after all, and I'm starting with the mastermind of this current team formation. Math, then Accountant, then Cakez. Ank can have his hammer if he wants, cuz I'm not moving my vote today.
Votes are not the only way to accountability. If I am wrong we are done. However both you and Yoshi attacking me after I post my theory lends credence that I am right.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7002 (isolation #209) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6996, Giovanni il Pellegrino wrote:Obligatory "told you so" sentence about the vagueness of results given by Skullduggery.

I received answer from the mod regarding the interaction between weak and ascetic, not that it matters anymore. In case a weak targets an Ascetic with his own ability, a weak will not die.
I don't know. Something that was always in the back of my head was: Maybe MathBlade will come up with a bunch of these theories and appear helpful to the town but utterly confuse the town and slip under the radar with all of his towncred for his posts. Nothing I'm willing to fight for, just superstition.
I heavily dislike his over-aggressive and overconfident playstyle, however,
it doesn't make sense
for him to be scum. His behaviour has been pitchforky, but unlike the pirchforkers we had pre-replacement, he tries to rally Town and make them play using his pitchforkiness, unlike, say, Andrius or SlySly. Whether his method has bore fruit or not is up to debate, but truth remains his intentions seem "pure" and, more importantly, that there is zero incentive for scum to replace in and act as a Town Leader all of a sudden in a "lost" Town. If anything, I would expect scum replacing in to act more like Accountant or Pine, semi-lurking or pretending to read the thread.

He clearly is "paranoid" in some of his reads, but if you were a townie replacing in a gamestate such as this, you would be "pararnoid" as well.
In post 6957, MathBlade wrote:The reason I lean Gio's the liar too is because he voted his innocent read. That should never happen.
Let's get over this one more time. So, I claim that someone is innocent. Then I vote for him. You said that this is a scummy move. You didn't say what I would gain from this move as scum.

What I would gain from claiming that Narna is innocent, on the day that he would most likely be lynched, then vote for him? Why claim an innocent on Narna and then vote, instead of simply voting without singling myself out?
1) The premise is bad. If you are scum the entire thing is poisonous and you are not required to have actually targeted your buddy or have told the truth about any of it. I think the claim is engineered to give Maxous a bit of legitimacy.
So, since I am scum with Maxous, why would I admit that my result on him is shaky? I was believed as weak having cleared him, and since he has claimed roleblocker, I could confirm that the type of action I supposedly caught him doing is interferring (the corresponding action to his claim) and be done with it.

---------

So, according to you, my scum plan was the following:

1) I claimed weak and cleared Maxous, my scumbuddy, with most players believing me.
2) I faked an innocent on the most possible lynch target, announcing my result immediately.
3) Afterwards, I voted for him.
4) I questioned my own result on my scumbuddy openly when he claimed (or fake-claimed) all of his targets.
5) My scumbuddy ended up being a possible lynch candidate with me likely next on the chopping block.

Does this make sense to you?
1) Yes
2) I am accusing you of faking Maxous at minimum. Narna is a town read of mine. Scum can tell the truth as Town.
3) Yes you voted for your town innocent read. Bad scum.
4) Yes I have done this as scum and it creates a fake aura of authenticity. Questions are not the be all end all. Scum need one or two more mislynches to win. The fact of the matter is you can have a lynch of one or two of your buddies.

Today for scum is about no lynching or lynching town flat out because then they do not have to bus and then just win. That is why I am to borrow your words pitchforky. To expect normal play in a bastard game is suicide. All I see is there is no logical way your results are right. Therefore you are scum.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7003 (isolation #210) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

As Town can*
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7008 (isolation #211) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

You would come forth and claim it so that way if people ignored you and then lynched Narna you would smell like roses for one. The other is "giving an innocent" is seen as something only town does. However night actions were bound to be scrutinized in whatever we determine LyLO to be so you likely just did it for the creds.

3) I believe that is ascum claim. I will point out bad play when I see it. Just like if I suck I expect someone to tell me.
I am going to keep pointing out Town PRs don't vote their innocents until people see it and fucking address it.

4) This is correct. It doesn't mean it happens every time. That was not my point. My point is that making an argument of scum wouldn't do something there for you are town is dumb and provided a counter example to that effect. Is it proof? No. it just invalidates your argument.

Yes because your reason for voting Narna is bullshit.

No matter how annoyed you get you do not ever play against wincon and vote someone who is mod confirmed town to you unless you are scum or 3P

As for why I don't vote I want people to play. To read to see. To agree and disagree. One vote runs the liability of a quick lynch. Caution is the better part of valor. So many people need to post reads.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7009 (isolation #212) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Now look I am not the best orator. I am not the best anything. Hell I probably suck at the role I have drawn. But what I will say is that by hook or by crook we need to be lynching the scums. I am going to do that. I am going to inspire others to do it. I don't care if I am the only townie posting but I am going to keep cheerleading til we come together. I am usually the brawn but today I will put on the skirt and save the damn world if I have to. Take the jabs and hits. Someone make my play worth it and post some damn reads.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7011 (isolation #213) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7010, SirCakez wrote:
In post 6842, Narna wrote:
In post 6746, SirCakez wrote:
In post 6733, Narna wrote:
In post 6604, SirCakez wrote:I am not unvoting narna until I get an explanation on how his "guilty" was town
Shiro must've had a public dayvig that they forgot about from d2.
WTF? Where would that have come from?

I would be fine swinging Max but Narna still has yet to offer up an explanation. It's absurd.
This was in reference to Fire's "dayvig" from just before the replacening.
Uh what?
In post 6845, MathBlade wrote:If we were going without role interactions SirCakez would be a good bet for scum.
You have yet to explain this read
In post 6957, MathBlade wrote:The reason I lean Gio's the liar too is because he voted his innocent read. That should never happen.
This is a good point though, and another reason why I think Gio and Narna are buddies
In post 6985, Almost50 wrote:
In post 6981, MathBlade wrote:Good night all may we lynch scums.
Oh, yes we can.

VOTE: Mathblade

Testing waters for 48 hours now trying to find a weak link to mislynch and not casting your own vote on any = SCUM!Blade.

You're clearly "trying" to look like you're solving the game, but all you've done was casting doubt on half of the players list and NOT COMMITTING YOURSELF to ANY of them.
Meanwhile this vote is out of nowhere and likely from flailing scum
It is because some of your sentence and structure is similar to other games like Dragon Age for example. It is more of a vibe. However that is all it is and evidence tends to point to you being Town and there is the rule of listen to the dead townie so I am playing as if you are town because logic and townies say so but man are you setting off my scumdar.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7012 (isolation #214) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Oh and another point. Approximately half of this list is probably scum.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7015 (isolation #215) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7014, Maxous wrote:lynching obv-scum Narna would give us more information ya bird-brains.

how much of a scum lynch do you want on a silver platter before you vote?
A lynch that likely isn't on town would be for starters.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7018 (isolation #216) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7016, Accountant wrote:Hey, why are we still talking while Maxous is alive?
Because even if you think I am right the entire team has to be found.

I am at my best as a pacifist and find true love but I am also at my best when others aren't.
Meaning that we have to lynch scum soon or we are fucked.

This may be one of the earliest Lylo's on MS.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7019 (isolation #217) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7017, SirCakez wrote:
In post 7011, MathBlade wrote:It is because some of your sentence and structure is similar to other games like Dragon Age for example.
<.<

It might be better to lynch Giovanni
If he's scum we lynch Narna, if he's town Narna is conftown
If we lynch Narna and he flips town, then we have no idea what Giovanni is

Yeah exactly. Gio or Maxous is the way to go today.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7021 (isolation #218) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

I have reason to believe there is 3P here. Or at the very least <redacted because my pants> in the game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7022 (isolation #219) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

So IMHO it is 5/8/1 and then 5/6/1 which for all intents and purposes is LyLO.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7023 (isolation #220) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

Maxous lynch reveals Nahdia.
Gio lynch reveals Narna if Gio town. If Gio scum Narna still anything.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7026 (isolation #221) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7024, Giovanni il Pellegrino wrote:If a third party is present, I think it is unlikely for scum to be five in number.

If anything, 4/9/1 makes more sense, especially given the fact that despite the large number of investigatives, results are shaky.
I would agree except for what is likely Yoshi's scum slip.

I wish I had a million guns but alas I has none. :(
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7027 (isolation #222) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7025, Giovanni il Pellegrino wrote:
In post 7023, MathBlade wrote:Maxous lynch reveals Nahdia.
Gio lynch reveals Narna if Gio town. If Gio scum Narna still anything.
If Gio scum, then you have Maxous scum already, anyway, according to you.
Yes I did but cooler heads prevail. Technically it is more likely Maxous scum but not confirmed. You could be lying about the whole thing. Why are you talking in third person?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7029 (isolation #223) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

Because of the roleblock situation D3 and D4.

On D3 no one has claimed roleblocked. Nahdia stayed home and Maxous targeted Not Chara and Not Chara cannot confirm or deny.
On D4 SirCakez was blocked. Maxous supposedly blocked Nahdia and Nahdia blocked someone else. If Maxous was a roleblocker by NAR Nahdia's action never would have happened. So either Maxous or Nahdia are lying or there is a third unclaimed roleblocker for Cakez to be blocked.

With me so far? If you don't understand this part the next will be hella confusing.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7030 (isolation #224) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

This Was d# references should be n# sorry for DnD on the brain.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7031 (isolation #225) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

Or a redirector*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7032 (isolation #226) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

Fuck I hate typos let's do this again
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7034 (isolation #227) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6361, Maxous wrote:Creature.
I saw that you may of blocked me though
Maxous said he blocked me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7035 (isolation #228) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6216, Nahdia wrote:but i roleblocked maxous......
Nahdia claimed to roleblocked Maxous
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7036 (isolation #229) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

An example of an action loop:
Player 1 blocks Player 2.
Player 2 redirects Player 1 onto player 3.
In this case, both actions affect each other; player 2's action changes the target of player 1's, and player 1's is prevented by player 2's.
Note that this loop would not occur if either of the players had chosen different targets. If player 2 had targeted someone else, then the roleblock is not affected by any other actions, and player 2 will just be blocked outright. If player 1 had targeted someone else, then the redirect is not affected by any other actions, so player 1 will end up blocking player 2's target.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7037 (isolation #230) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

Based on the NAR
If Nahdia is telling the truth in roleblocking Maxous then I am never roleblocked and in this case it is irrelevant as to whether Maxous is truth telliing or not because a redirect comes after a block. Therefore if both are truth telling a third roleblocker exists.

If Nahdia is redirected or lying it does matter because that is the only way a block goes through on someone other than me unless you believe three roleockers.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7038 (isolation #231) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

So we have the conclusion of Nahdia is a liar or is being redirected each night point blank.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7039 (isolation #232) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

Or SirCakez is full of shit. So Nahdia is redirected/liar and SirCakez town or Nahdia redirected/liar and SirCakez scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7040 (isolation #233) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

Still with me?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7042 (isolation #234) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6213, SirCakez wrote:Also I was roleblocked last night
For reference for others.

@Gio -- No. I am trying to set up break points so if people don't understand they read that part until they do.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7044 (isolation #235) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3542, Shiro wrote:I am really willing to bet I wasn't roleblocked though, especially since nahdia also got roleblocked.
In post 3701, Shiro wrote:
In post 3625, Maxous wrote:i roleblocked Shiro last night.

Menno's reaction was still pure scum though
I am disappointed. :'(
Now look at day one.

Nahdia claims to have jailkept Zakk.
Maxous claims to have roleblocked Shiro.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7045 (isolation #236) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

Day two/Night one*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7046 (isolation #237) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

We know for a fact unless there is a third roleblocker or Nahdia is redirected or lying. This jives with what Nahdia said D1 about Zakk.

Now let's take a look at Maxous's claim about roleblocking Shiro. Let's assume it is true. Then why wasn't he messed with any other night? Why would scum not kill a known roleblocker and not fuck with it and just let it sit for four days?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7047 (isolation #238) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

Therefore one of Maxous or Nahdia is scum. Agreed?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7049 (isolation #239) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

Again I am not awaiting your confirmation.

I am making easy break points for others as this is super complicated.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7051 (isolation #240) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

Now let's take a look at D2. Nahdia claimed to have roleblocked massive.
Maxous claimed to have roleblocked Nahdia.

This is d4 but in reverse --- Assuming Gio was roleblocked. This makes Maxous a redirected or a liar. Why? because your results were supposedly messed with.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7052 (isolation #241) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

So either there are three roleblockers which at some point someone would have said something by now or Maxous and Nahdia both are redirected and/or liars.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7053 (isolation #242) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

And three roleblockers and having hardly anyone blocked D1 except Shiro is dumb.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7054 (isolation #243) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

Now in the case Gio wasn't roleblocked and he is making up shit then Maxous roleblocking Nahdia could happen except for one tiny part.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7055 (isolation #244) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6747, Maxous wrote:Just in case Nahdia or anybody still has doubts about the re-direction thing.

On night 4 Nahdia blocked me.
Therefore I could not hypothetically re-direct anybody.
Sir cakez was blocked on night 4.

Ergo it actually couldn't of been me. Somebody else had to cause it.
Maxous said on D4 he was unequivocally blocked by Nahdia.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7056 (isolation #245) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

Said today (N4)*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7057 (isolation #246) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4353, Nahdia wrote:lmao i can't believe this hadn't occurred to me sooner.

I jailed massive last night. Narna is lying or I was blocked again, I guess.
...Nahdia said they were blocked today or Narna is lying. Granted they were wrong on mechanics but Maxous definitely knew he was roleblocked based on his posting yet Nahdia didn't.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7058 (isolation #247) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

This makes one of the two a definitive liar and throws out the third roleblocker theory.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7059 (isolation #248) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

It is still possible both are lying scum but that possibility is very remote.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7060 (isolation #249) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

It also throws out the if Gio is making up shit then Maxous and Nahdia could both be town case.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7062 (isolation #250) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

Assume Nahdia is scum and Maxous is town. Then Nahdia would not be a Jailkeeper at all in that case. They could not be the redirector either. Maxous would have been redirected onto Gio and then possibly left alone to roleblock Not Chara and then redirected again onto SirCakez. Then what would be more important than redirecting or killing a roleblocker?

Assume Maxous is scum and Nahdia is town. N1 Nahdia redirected onto Shiro. N2 redirected onto Gio. N3 redirected onto no one and yet Not Chara maybe was or wasn't blocked. N4 Nahdia redirected to SirCakez.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7063 (isolation #251) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6967, Not Chara wrote:
In post 6950, Almost50 wrote:
In post 6944, Not Chara wrote:the result i got is a result, but it seems my results don't differentiate between being roleblocked, and simply nothing happening that night.
Let me try to make this even clearer: Assuming you were a Tracker (which is probably not true, but is a hypothetical assumption to get the point through) you'd get "You saw NOTHING" whether our target had no night action or you were locked, so you cannot differentiate between the two. Am I correctly understanding this?
yes, that's exactly it.
Since Not Chara cannot tell its roleblock status that makes the Nahdia Town and redirected each night plausible.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7064 (isolation #252) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

Therefore Maxous is almost certainly scum here.
Nahdia is either redirected or scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7065 (isolation #253) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

QED end of argument let's lynch Maxous
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7066 (isolation #254) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am almost tempted to ask Not Chara who they targeted however I think they are scum sooooo
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7067 (isolation #255) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

Now assume both are scum then all the block information is just stupid and they won't be honest about a thing.

But one thing is clear if Nahdia is scum and Maxous Nahdia is not a roleblocker.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7068 (isolation #256) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

The way Maxous is 100% sure Nahdia is town is also sketchy to me.

Either way Maxous and Nahdia have explaining to do via rope.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7072 (isolation #257) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

For the billionth time I am trying to get people to see Maxous scum and form reads on their own and with almost half of the player base scum or 3P then there are possibilities for quicklynches. It is more important to get people to play and care than me to vote.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7074 (isolation #258) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

The issue here is not my confidence.

The issue here is we need people playing the game.

The instant I vote people sheep.

Hell you still haven't given any explanation for your reads Yoshi.

We need people not to be mindless drones and to discuss analyze live breathe.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7084 (isolation #259) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7083, Maxous wrote:
In post 7068, MathBlade wrote:The way Maxous is 100% sure Nahdia is town is also sketchy to me.
it's called a town-read.
based on thier posts, not over-complicated night action speculation

Narna is also scum based on posts and not over-complicated night action speculation about being framed (he wasn't)
It isn't over complicated. It is slow bit by bit progression.

If Gio was told Maxous performs nothing Maxous still scum and Nahdia redirected.

The only way Gio and Maxous are town is if Maxous is ascetic and continues to forget to tell us which I doubt.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7087 (isolation #260) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

So let me ask this Maxous:

Are you ascetic?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7088 (isolation #261) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7082, BigYoshiFan wrote:Perhaps scum found SirCakez role more worthy of a block? Which they would have received in the hood?
If you are town stick with concrete facts like I did.
Mixing in supposition detracts from the case.

My case is nothing but facts.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7089 (isolation #262) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

Now I have to go to D&D.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7095 (isolation #263) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

With friends.

Look over my Maxous case I will link the post it starts.
Honestly as long as you play it is an improvement.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7107 (isolation #264) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Then name the whole team SirCakez as to what you believe it is.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7108 (isolation #265) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7034, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6361, Maxous wrote:Creature.
I saw that you may of blocked me though
Maxous said he blocked me.
@Accountant I did baby steps. Start here this is about N4. Then I have pause points setup. If you don't understand a pause point as. Go til QED.

Repeating myself is what is making spam because people say generic "I don't get it".
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7109 (isolation #266) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Ask*. Go til QED.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7111 (isolation #267) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Nahdia claims to have blocked Maxous.

The opposite happened on D2. Maxous roleblocked Nahdia and Nadhia roleblocked massive.

The difference is one says they were told and one says they weren't.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7112 (isolation #268) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6464, Maxous wrote:N1 - Shiro
N2 - Nahdia
N3 - Not Chara
N4 - Creature.

For disclosure
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7113 (isolation #269) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

With me?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7115 (isolation #270) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6747, Maxous wrote:Just in case Nahdia or anybody still has doubts about the re-direction thing.

On night 4 Nahdia blocked me.
Therefore I could not hypothetically re-direct anybody.
Sir cakez was blocked on night 4.

Ergo it actually couldn't of been me. Somebody else had to cause it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7116 (isolation #271) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Maxous did. Meanwhile Nahdia was guessing the entire time.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7118 (isolation #272) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7117, Accountant wrote:So your argument is that if Maxous really blocked Nahdia, she would've known for sure, because she'd get a message. Here's my question.

1) Why did Nahdia suspect she was being blocked if she didn't ge5 a message?
2) Why would scum Maxous not block Nahdia and lie about it?
My argument is twofold
Either Maxous didn't block Nahdia and someone redirected her to SirCakez
Or
Nadhia is scum and not a Jailkeeper and a different member of the scum team she is on blocked SirCakez.

1) Nadhia has been suspecting something up all game and has been transparent about it. Saying Nahdia jailkept Zakk D1 didn't happen.
2) Because on D2 he needed an action to claim that worked. Nahdia suspected something fishy already. Unless someone went through the three+ hours to cross reference stuff it makes sense on the surface. He claimed to roleblock Shiro already.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7119 (isolation #273) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Let me know when you are good to go.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7121 (isolation #274) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Maxous claimed to have been blocked from roleblocking my slot.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7124 (isolation #275) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7122, Accountant wrote:So Nahdia blocked Maxous and Maxous tried to block you - but SirCakez was the one who ended up being blocked. Can we trust that SirCakez was actually blocked, as opposed to making shit up to frame Nahdia/Maxous?
Almost certainly yes. Because the same problem happened on day two.

So unless you are suggesting that SirCakez and Gio conspired to do this AND magically knew Maxous was a roleblocker and who Maxous was going to target and redirected Nahdia to that same target? So even if SirCakez is bullshitting one of Maxous and Nahdia are scum. I believe in scum. I do not believe in infinite foresight.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7129 (isolation #276) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7127, Accountant wrote:The running theory is that you be a scum redirector
The running theory is scum have a redirector and it isn't Maxous or Nahdia.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7130 (isolation #277) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7125, Accountant wrote:Why would scum Maxous block SirCakez? Does SirCakez have a powerful role? Also, why would scum Maxous simply block Nahdia?

Hmmm, wait, Maxous could've been the scum redirector who redirected Nahdia onto SirCakez. But in that case I think he'd claim to have blocked SirCakez, thus "confirming" himself as the roleblocker while Nahdia looks bad for the person she claimed to roleblocked not being roleblocked.

-

Math, I now understand what people claim to have happened that night. Now tell me your theory as to what actually happened that night, along with scum motivations for whatever thing scum did.
One question at a time: On N4 Nahdia would be redirected to SirCakez. It is the only way SirCakez is blocked due to NAR. One of Nahdia/Maxous is a liar. Your question assumes both are telling the truth.

About SirCakez role no clue however he can be blocked and that question seems fishy.

Scum Maxous wouldn't have blocked Nahdia. Scum Maxous would be lying about it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7131 (isolation #278) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7126, Maxous wrote:we've been over this: Nahdia blocked me N4 so it's impossible i had anything to do with Sir Cakez.

and yeah, I have no reason to block SC in the first place..

I blocked Shiro because i thought he was scum.
I blocked Nahdia because I didn't want them blocking Andrius' "vigs"
I blokced Not Chara because I thought they were scummy.
I blocked Creature because i thought he was scummy

These were all pro-town blocks while a block on Cakez obv-town certainly wouldn't be

-

put it this way: if i'm a scum roleblocker and Narna is SO town with a cop role, why has Narna not been blocked then?
Neither you or Nahdia have a reason yet SirCakez was blocked. Explain that and Nahdia still town. I can explain it with one of you being scum but there is no way you both are town.

The reason Narna wouldn't be blocked is that Narna is the mislynch candidate today more than likely. Giving Narna a sense of credibility would be bad. Plus there is also SirCakez role which is unknown.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7132 (isolation #279) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

My theory is Maxous is a liar and Nahdia has been redirected the entire time.
If Maxous was telling the truth about blocking Nahdia D2 no one would have been blocked but Gio was. Therefore either Maxous is a liar in that he blocked Nahdia or Nahdia is not a Jailkeeper.
Repeat for N4.
Based on how Nahdia has always claimed their results were messed with a Maxous is the scum since scum have 0 reason to switch.
This also matches all night actions assuming Not Chara is actually not blocked.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7133 (isolation #280) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

@Mod I think we need prods on like a ton of people :(
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7136 (isolation #281) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7135, Accountant wrote:Then who did Maxous actually block the night his buddy redirected Nahdia onto Cakez?
Nobody because of NAR. His claim to block me is a fishing expedition so I wouldn't answer whether I can or not.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7137 (isolation #282) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

Once Maxous is an identified liar we can't assume he is even a roleblocker. *smacky playfully*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7139 (isolation #283) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

Yep. Agreed. Maxous needs rope so hard.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7141 (isolation #284) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

That is three. 5 more people! Let's get scums!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7144 (isolation #285) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7143, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 7128, Maxous wrote:
Natural Action resolution wrote:Copy
Hide
Bus
Block
Redirect
Protect
Miscellaneous
Kill
Recruit
Inspect
As you see, Block is higher priority then re-direction.
Nahdia blocked me so re-direction would of been impossible

I had nothing to do with Cakez, i blocked Creature. that's it.
Where did you get this list? It is not in the opening segments

It is in the NAR Creeps. It is what the site as a whole uses: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?tit ... Resolution
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7147 (isolation #286) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7146, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 7132, MathBlade wrote:My theory is Maxous is a liar and Nahdia has been redirected the entire time.
If Maxous was telling the truth about blocking Nahdia D2 no one would have been blocked but Gio was. Therefore either Maxous is a liar in that he blocked Nahdia or Nahdia is not a Jailkeeper.
Repeat for N4.
Based on how Nahdia has always claimed their results were messed with a Maxous is the scum since scum have 0 reason to switch.
This also matches all night actions assuming Not Chara is actually not blocked.
How do you know Gio was blocked night2?
Gio said his results were flaky.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7148 (isolation #287) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6611, Giovanni il Pellegrino wrote:
In post 6605, Not Chara wrote:Giovanni: ask Skullduggery about your possibly being roleblocked. if you're an investigative, you should know whether you were roleblocked, or if your target simply did nothing.
Again, I asked Skullduggery about the result I got when I targeted Maxous on night 2 the moment I received the result and I was replied that the answer I received is intentionaly not clear. It could mean that he didn't target anyone or that my action failed.

Since Maxous (who claims roleblocker) claimed to have targeted Nahdia Night 2, and massive (the person who Nahdia claimed to have jailed during Night 2) claimed that he performed his night action normally despite Nahdia targetting him, then it is more logical that someone targeted me that made me lose my target (re-targeting, blocking, I don't know).
He has said it a few times but here is an example
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7150 (isolation #288) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

Investigative players have been saying they get the name of players they investigate.
Giovanni has maintained under me accusing him of being scum several times that his results were weird that something was messed up for those results.

I do not think there can be ambiguity when someone repeats they have weird results on D2 after all that.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7151 (isolation #289) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

N2*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7153 (isolation #290) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am at work but will do as I can for simple questions. Lengthy ones have to wait.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7161 (isolation #291) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

FYI I am changing my Gio read to null with a town lean but Maxous needs ropes.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7162 (isolation #292) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

He also didn't answer if he was ascetic either.

@Mod sorry :( Just frustrated over lack of activity. I feel like death by Town apathy will kill me before anything else.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7165 (isolation #293) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Gio/Narna/Nahdia I wouldn't mind a town block with if Maxous flips scum as I think he should. If you want to lynch Narna you should be lynching Gio because of his innocent on Narna.

I know I hate town blocks usually but I am pulling a Titus here and let's hope it goes well.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7167 (isolation #294) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7166, Nahdia wrote:If Maxous doesn't flip scum I'm gonna... I don't even know, man.
If Maxous doesn't flip scum you've got lots of xplaining to do.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7171 (isolation #295) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7170, Narna wrote:
In post 7165, MathBlade wrote:Gio/Narna/Nahdia I wouldn't mind a town block with if Maxous flips scum as I think he should. If you want to lynch Narna you should be lynching Gio because of his innocent on Narna.

I know I hate town blocks usually but I am pulling a Titus here and let's hope it goes well.
Gio could still be scum. I'm cool with us 3 if Maxous is scum. We could maybe throw Creeps in it instead, if Maxous flips some kind of investigation immune role.
Nah forget it Town block stupid idea. I will just stick with lynching Maxous for now.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7173 (isolation #296) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Ankamius has been sitting like a log. Do something to show you deserve the hammers.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7174 (isolation #297) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Oh and Ank how do you read me?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7176 (isolation #298) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I say Ank should answer the questions asked.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7177 (isolation #299) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Oh and one more for Ank: Name your top scumread.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7182 (isolation #300) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7180, Ankamius wrote:The amount of cares I have for the gamestate is pretty low again and the one person I could count on to be able to bounce shit off of isn't in the game anymore.

Top scumread? Who the fuck knows. The last 20-30 pages have been more trying to solve the setup than anything and that's the type of content I can't get reads on.
Let me ask you this: You wouldn't be dumb enough to oh say kill anyone while in a state of no reads would you?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7183 (isolation #301) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Or kill anyone til we can figure out this whole who is truth telling and who isn't business.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7186 (isolation #302) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7184, Accountant wrote:ok then we are all agreed on black bagging max
I don't know who we is or black bagging?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7187 (isolation #303) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7185, Ankamius wrote:No, I see that as NAI because that sounds like shit he would do every game.
Fair. I am a high volume poster as either alignment.

If you get this hammer Ank will you kill?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7190 (isolation #304) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7188, Ankamius wrote:It depends on if I get another breakthrough today or not.
... Not acceptable. I need an answer pre hammer.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7193 (isolation #305) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Yeah that isn't good enough for me. Your answer shoot be "I am not going to shoot while there is a redirector out there!"

I has hammers.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7194 (isolation #306) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

You can have a vote though so you can progress.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7197 (isolation #307) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

With 14 alive worst case scenario Maxous town
If you had fired and been redirected we could end up with 11 Town the next day.

Which would mean everyone who is completely demotivated no matter what I try to do would need to play and because anyone showing any sort of leadership would be a target we'd end up with a policy lynch.

So yes I pressured you til you take accountability. I am okay with that. If you fire you claim it first post.

Now since you have accountability you can have hammers.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7198 (isolation #308) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I have no regrets and I would do it again in a heartbeat.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7199 (isolation #309) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Maxous
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7211 (isolation #310) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

http://grompe.org.ru/static/wingdings_gaster.html

Found that online when I was working on older posts.

The message says (someone please correct me if I am wrong)

Let us approach this from a new perspective. What is that supposed to be?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7213 (isolation #311) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit ... ent=safari

Okay so apparently when you die in Undertale that is the screen that shows up.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7215 (isolation #312) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

Those Stay determined messages have only been showing up after day three right?

What if Leonshade is using this to communicate with us?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7217 (isolation #313) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

Because probably the only thing he can say? It is a theory. Assuming this is after a death scene message nothing else appears?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7220 (isolation #314) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

Now it is a matter of who is Mr. Wingdings person?

I believe Asgore more than this unknown Wingdings thing.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7224 (isolation #315) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

Will look later getting ready for work I have another dumb theory. Not sure I should share it yet.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7225 (isolation #316) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

Did anyone try to shoot a gun?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7227 (isolation #317) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

I think it isn't Town or scum I think it is something happening which would
technically
reset votes.

I can't explain without full claiming which I am loathe to do.

Maxous is caught scum. Not interested in Not Chara.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7229 (isolation #318) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

Off to work I go but Maxous needs rope.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7234 (isolation #319) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

You're going to have to try harder than THAT.

You should know better scum. Maxous rope.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7236 (isolation #320) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

...What good does stalling do? If people are going to play they are.

I have a strong suspicion Gaster is not a player and scum tried to do something and that something has the consequence of resetting the vote count.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7238 (isolation #321) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

And this by no means is quick. It is tooth and nail now probably twice.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7241 (isolation #322) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

No you aren't. I am Undyne and I am 99% sure scum just tried to shoot me which resets the vote counts which is why the death message appeared. Eat rope:
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7243 (isolation #323) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

A true ascetic fucking claims. Doesn't leave my goddamn question of are you ascetic fucking ignored.

Doesn't leave me to stew for 6 damn hours over possibilities.

If you truly are self aligned then you deserve it for making me suffer like that.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7244 (isolation #324) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7242, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 7241, MathBlade wrote:No you aren't. I am Undyne and I am 99% sure scum just tried to shoot me which resets the vote counts which is why the death message appeared. Eat rope:
Ah.

So are you a lover then?
Bullet fucking proof.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7246 (isolation #325) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am only saying the bare minumum to CC Gaster and if Ank kills me he is scum lynch him gtg work
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7247 (isolation #326) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

It is why the something different wingdings appeared telling scum their kill fucking failed.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7249 (isolation #327) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7248, Ankamius wrote:Just going to point out that it is known that you're a bulletproof, Mathblade.
Yes it is but standard BP works at night only.

Mine is day too.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7250 (isolation #328) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

So with the death text scum probably fucking shot me. This wasn't like a McMenno vote count fuck up.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7252 (isolation #329) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

It is a game. I am expressing my opinion. Maxous I REALLY think is scum. At the very least if all he has to do is survive he isn't with us as he left us to fucking suffer. Lynch anti town today and then if he is telling the truth and just let me sit for a long ass while without claiming ascetic he fucking deserves rope.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7253 (isolation #330) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

Do what you want back to work for me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7258 (isolation #331) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

Assuming Maxous was just dumb and didn't claim ascetic day one which should be done regardless of alignment

Then this makes Gio town. Which makes Narna town which makes all of this worth it.

Which means you pushed for an idiotic dumb lynch and I was right you may be third party but you are scum in nature. Explain townsided things you did.

Keep in mind unless Nahdia is roleblock immune I suspect you are a liar about blocking Nahdia.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7259 (isolation #332) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

Oh wait yes you did because Gio would have gotten through. Damn you.

Maxous is probably telling the truth fuck.

VOTE: Unvote

Fuck you dude.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7262 (isolation #333) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am redoing night actions after tonight after work but this is horrible.

At least I was right and one of you was a liar. Now to see if you are scum trying to avoid a lynch or not.

Three more hours gone and if a scum isn't clear we are lynching you if we can't agree.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7266 (isolation #334) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

Good enough for me. Lynch all antitown liars.

Just give me time to reanalyze how Ank isn't scum because he has a strongman kill and there is a town full BP and if Maxous isn't a liar then Ank could either be designed to counter Maxous and myself or is just scum.

Mainly not sure how Ank fits in this.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7267 (isolation #335) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

The better question is give us a reason to not lynch you. What have you done for town?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7268 (isolation #336) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

I want to see if with this new version any scum emerge assuming Maxous truth telling. If he is lying I will do it over again at night.

Oh and Ank doesn't get hammers with this revelation.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7272 (isolation #337) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

So let's assume Maxous truth telling then Gio is honest then he is conf town then he confirms Nahdia. Which confirms Nahdia's not a killer which means town. That means it all falls on if Max is telling the truth and Gio is town. And it matters if Gio did a fucking town derp of voting an innocent or not. This means N1 is only a strongman kill or Nahdia redirect. This makes a lot more sense if Maxous truth telling.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7274 (isolation #338) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5289, Ankamius wrote:I'm just going to point out that I have a strongman kill as one of my possible roles, so it's very possible that scum have it as well.
Because you said it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7276 (isolation #339) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

I think I have an idea. Let me stew after work.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7277 (isolation #340) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

Mainly if myself Gio Nahdia Narna Ank are all town that makes a town block of 5.
Maxous goes in 3P for now.

Then 3-4 "traditional" scum in the other pile out of 8 players.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7278 (isolation #341) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

That is what needs sorting.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7279 (isolation #342) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

SirCakez
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Maxous
MathBlade
PeregrineV
Nahdia
Accountant
Not Chara
Ank
BigYoshiFan
Narna
Almost50
Pine
Creeps20

This means if Maxous and Gio and Ank truth tellers

All scum in SirCakez, PeregrineV,Accountant,Not Chara, BigYoshiFan, Almost50,Pine,and Creeps20
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7280 (isolation #343) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

Throw out Shiro as a possibility as much as I feel he is scum gotta trust Shiro.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7281 (isolation #344) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

Throwout SirCakez*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7282 (isolation #345) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

Work meeting:
Question to all (even Maxous)
Assume the above is true and give your scumreads or discuss where you think the above is flawed.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7284 (isolation #346) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am sorry Maxous. I was angry the Fuck you was uncalled for. Still angry with you though.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7292 (isolation #347) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

Yoshi Narna answer my question
Maxous thank you for answering by default
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7293 (isolation #348) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

And sorry if I killed interest in the game I just needed answers.

Hopefully we have enough of a pool to just break it open from here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7294 (isolation #349) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7282, MathBlade wrote:Work meeting:
Question to all (even Maxous)
Assume the above is true and give your scumreads or discuss where you think the above is flawed.
For reference
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7299 (isolation #350) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

Where would I be in that list?

Granted I am not conf!town to anyone obviously but I am going to listen to everyone's reads tonight and then compare them against their ISOs. Since I know I am town it narrows that list.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7302 (isolation #351) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

Lol yes because scum attempt to give three conf towns and don't let an apathy lynch happen when it would be infinitely easier to make a Narna case. Because it sounds something like scum would do.

/Sarcasm

Excuse me while I facepalm.

:facepalm:
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7305 (isolation #352) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7304, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 7250, MathBlade wrote:So with the death text scum probably fucking shot me. This wasn't like a McMenno vote count fuck up.
So this is saying you think scum shot you and that was the cause of the VC reset?
That was my thought however either way Maxous claims it. So it was antitown regardless.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7323 (isolation #353) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7321, Narna wrote:If he flips red, you are for sure being redirected.
In post 4157, Maxous wrote:i'll assume that is Narna, Not Chara and Nahdia.

if menno flips town, I agree with narna and Chara shots.

I don't agree with a Nahdia shot, i'm not sure what the problem with them here is, i think they're town
Not true could be strongman too.

But Nahdia pretty much conf town IMHO.

Maxous I have a heart for 3P but alas I tried to give you a way to live but I don't see it.

Hopefully I will have time to analyze the night actions given this revelation.

And if I die again as BP at night they should make cheevos for this stuff.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7324 (isolation #354) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Gut read Yoshi is scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7327 (isolation #355) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Or we can actually not hammer and give those time to catch up that said they would.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7328 (isolation #356) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

And then hammer after they do.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7330 (isolation #357) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Unvote

I want people to catch up and be able to play we have a game a foot. If it is without your vote so be it. We would need a hell of a lot of prods to not lynch Maxous.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7332 (isolation #358) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

No reason to rush that decision at work.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7334 (isolation #359) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7295, Narna wrote:
In post 7279, MathBlade wrote:SirCakez
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Maxous
MathBlade
PeregrineV
Nahdia
Accountant
Not Chara
Ank
BigYoshiFan
Narna
Almost50
Pine
Creeps20

All scum in SirCakez, PeregrineV,Accountant,Not Chara, BigYoshiFan, Almost50,Pine,and Creeps20
I don't see much of a reason to trust Ank still.

A50, NC, BYF
Pine, SC
PV, Accountant
---
Creeps
I have a "can't kill" result on Creeps, but they do need to get active. I would flip NC and PV if Maxous flips red.
Please out all of your results and which night.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7337 (isolation #360) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7335, Ankamius wrote:I'm either hammering or not being part of a wagon at all.

I don't have a targetable kill right now, so you have no reason to disagree.
You don't have a targetable kill?

What does this mean?

Don't you submit a night message with kill so and so?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7341 (isolation #361) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7338, Narna wrote:
In post 7334, MathBlade wrote:Please out all of your results and which night.
n1-no one
n2-Massive/Creeps couldn't kill
n3-Shiro could kill
n4-Nahdia couldn't kill
Why did you visit no one night one?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7342 (isolation #362) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

And can you check yourself? If you can't check Ank. He claimed he could kill.

More than likely results accurate and ton derp though. Especially since mod can't lie.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7343 (isolation #363) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Town derp*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7345 (isolation #364) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Because Gio said they visited Narna and is weak. If this is true then Narna is town. If Narna is town (and if proper sanity {{the role not alluding to the player's mental health}}) then Nahdia and Creeps are town and/or are able to lie to the psychologist like in the setup below.

Since Narna mentioned no such caveat then it is likely Gio/Narna/Nahdia/Creeps all town.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Hard_Boiled

Again this assumes Gio is telling the truth and Narna understands her role and scum didn't fuck with it.

I
think
these are okay assumptions since everything lines up after Maxous's claim.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7350 (isolation #365) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

So then I have reason to disagree if I think you are scum or I don't trust you with the gun.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7351 (isolation #366) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7279, MathBlade wrote:SirCakez
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Maxous
MathBlade
PeregrineV
Nahdia
Accountant
Not Chara
Ank
BigYoshiFan
Narna
Almost50
Pine
Creeps20

Updated list to remove Creeps and SirCakez (because gut says to trust Shiro)

All scum in Peregrine V, Accountant, Not Chara, Almost 50, and Pine. (With wildcard Idont trust Ank)

-------

@PV do you scumread Gio?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7353 (isolation #367) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I understand that is why it is a suggestion.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7357 (isolation #368) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

So Yoshi and Almost50 good to know.

There is NO way your scumteam works Almost50.
None.

For that team to work Gio would have to be scum along with Narna and then Narna's results wouldn't be trusted so the innocents on Nahdia and Creeps go away but then why lie? Answer: To protect Nahdia who I was pushing as a potential liar.

This means for Creeps to be scum you have to have Gio and Narna scum.

Thirdly look at the motivations -- Assume you are right on me scum. Why would I not tunnel Narna on day open? It would have been easily accepted. This would force a me+Narna+Gio team.

The thing we learn from this though is that Zakk was likely a strongman kill and Yoshi and Almost50 are trying to drum up suspicion around it since they can't strongman kil and they need me gone. This further reinforces the town block of Gio/Narna/Nahdia/Creeps.

The last two are assuming Narna is sane and based on the whole moderator won't lie bit and now all of a sudden I am suspected when it makes no damn sense meaning no scum strongman it is coming together.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7358 (isolation #369) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

My guess would be Pine simply because Almost50 mentioned lurker Creeps as scum and when people get forced to name scum in a small set the try to retain the structure of the original group.

Meaning lurker Creeps likely isn't scum but lurker Pine probably is.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7359 (isolation #370) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

The rest in order of likelihood to me are PeregrineV (because his reads also make no sense), Not Chara, and last Accountant) I feel good about Accountant but technically Accountant is still in the realm of possibility.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7360 (isolation #371) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

And Gio if you are town never ever ever vote your innocent ever again. No matter how pissed you get. When someone claims cop or weak and says they visited someone the first thing that gets checked is any sort of suspicion of the innocent.

And Narna is you are town and an investigative avoid checking millers almost always. There are a few exceptions but they definitely will not come up this game. This means I suggest you do not check Ank. I suggest you check yourself or a top town read or to validate Ank'claim of "I will show up able to kill". I know Ank said he was a miller but that may clear your head.

And town teammates, I expect no more apathy lynching. If you don't care go do something else til you do.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7369 (isolation #372) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

I became analytical because I townread Narna. The pieces of night actions did not add up.

I assure you as scum I would play this game differently.

I am almost certain Narna and Gio both town derped it up.

I mentioned Yoshi scum but had to focus on the Maxous/Narna situation because if we didn't we would be in a world of hurt.

The entire reason you are scumreading me now is "OMG Math was good scum in Gistou." Stop trying to policy lynch me and explain why a scum would not tunnel Narna on replace in if I am scum and Narna is town. Night actions and conflicts are my goddamn specialty in finding liars and that is how I can manipulate a role Madness game. Look at the Gistou scum PT. I had the majority of the scum team dead to rights before the N2 flip and had noted Wayward as a scumread.

Your scum team of me and Yoshi would require me Yoshi Narna. If you still maintain your Creeps and Nahdia read it requires 5 scum. The moderator does not lie to players so sanities are off the damn table. And if Narna was insane then your team would be Me,Nahdia,Creeps,Yoshi as then Narna would have two guilties.

You just want me gone because you are salty because I took your pet Maxous waaaa waaaa booo hooo.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7370 (isolation #373) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7363, Almost50 wrote:You also decided to let go of the one person who ADMITTED to be "non-Tow", which means your Role PM has a win-con that's different from that of the Town, or you would have known not to do so. Nahdia did catch on it, but she quoted the one from post #1 instead of directly saying it was HER win-con. That AND the high probability that Narna gets reversed results makes her more likely scum in my eyes now.
I decided no such thing.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7372 (isolation #374) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7366, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 7351, MathBlade wrote:@PV do you scumread Gio?
I'm not sure now. They claimed weak but sure haven't seemed to play it that way.
They didn't. And they got a earful from me. But town derp happens and the matter remains Gio stuck to his story even under pressure while Maxous flailed around like "Stop doing this analysis please and let's lynch Narna" . It is what likely makes him Town derp.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7374 (isolation #375) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7371, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 7370, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7363, Almost50 wrote:You also decided to let go of the one person who ADMITTED to be "non-Tow", which means your Role PM has a win-con that's different from that of the Town, or you would have known not to do so. Nahdia did catch on it, but she quoted the one from post #1 instead of directly saying it was HER win-con. That AND the high probability that Narna gets reversed results makes her more likely scum in my eyes now.
I decided no such thing.
In post 7330, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Unvote

I want people to catch up and be able to play we have a game a foot. If it is without your vote so be it. We would need a hell of a lot of prods to not lynch Maxous.
The two posts. For convenience
I did not "let him go". We will be lynching him today. How the hell is saying "we are lynching Maxous today" letting him go?

However people who promised to catch up should and I wanted to get as much out of him while he thought he might live.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7375 (isolation #376) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7373, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 7340, Narna wrote:
In post 7339, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 7338, Narna wrote:
In post 7334, MathBlade wrote:Please out all of your results and which night.
n1-no one
n2-Massive/Creeps couldn't kill
n3-Shiro could kill
n4-Nahdia couldn't kill
Maybe you are the paranoid version of whatever you are. I thought Shiro flipped some non-killing role.
It's possible that I'm insane. Are you scumreading Nahdia and Creeps?
Not particularly. If your town, those were good choices.

I just looked over isos, and think Nahdia is leaning town, and massice/creeps is null-town.

Just don't like the false positive on Shiro. Unless inventor gave him a vig shot or some such.
Or Narna is town derp who checked a fucking miller who said he would come back guilty on all investigative checks.
*facepalm*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7379 (isolation #377) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7377, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 7372, MathBlade wrote:
I'm not sure now. They claimed weak but sure haven't seemed to play it that way.
They didn't. And they got a earful from me. But town derp happens and the matter remains Gio stuck to his story even under pressure while Maxous flailed around like "Stop doing this analysis please and let's lynch Narna" . It is what likely makes him Town derp.

that's fine, but we've had 4 days of bad lynches. That makes it 9:5 or 8:5:1 or 9:4:1 or something.

Where are you on the rest?
02 SirCakez -- In town pile because of Shiro but if a game is still afoot after other scum and one scum left I would reexamine Cakez.
03 Giovanni il Pellegrino -- Town derp
04 Maxous -- Likely 3P telling the truth as night actions fit now. Risk is too great to see what benefits he could have.
05 MathBlade - creature -- Me town duh
06 PeregrineV -- Scum by PoE could be Not Chara
11 Nahdia* -- Town pile
12 Accountant -- Town read
13 Not Chara -- potential scum in PoE group
14 Ank -- I waffle on him. I don't know if I trust him enough to give him a gun since two millers is a stretch.
17 BigYoshiFan -Snarky --- Scum de scum scum scum
18 Narna -- Town derp
19 Almost50- Gamma Emerald -- Scum de scum scum scum
21 Pine* - Lurker scum
22 Creeps20- Massive -- town
Edited in line
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7380 (isolation #378) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7377, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 7372, MathBlade wrote:

that's fine, but we've had 4 days of bad lynches. That makes it 9:5 or 8:5:1 or 9:4:1 or something.

Where are you on the rest?
02 SirCakez
03 Giovanni il Pellegrino
04 Maxous*
05 MathBlade - creature
06 PeregrineV
11 Nahdia*
12 Accountant
13 Not Chara
14 Ankamius*
17 BigYoshiFan -Snarky
18 Narna
19 Almost50- Gamma Emerald
21 Pine* - Andrius
22 Creeps20- Massive
If you were a PT cop he would probably come back as having a PT as Shiro I believe was added N4 per my notes. Will double check later. However if you checked him sooner that would be a Skullduggery question:
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7382 (isolation #379) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

Again I did not ignore it.

I already explained if Narna insane you would have to have me with Creeps and Nahdia and then explain why I wouldn't tunnel Narna as scum which is ridiculous. And the fact the mod doesn't lie.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7383 (isolation #380) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

(34) This is a bastard game. Expect shenanigans.
(35) Although this is a bastard game, I can promise a few things:
I will never intentionally mislead you or flat-out lie to you about anything.
If you ask me a question, I will answer you truthfully.
All of the information contained in your role PM is trustworthy. Your role functions as described.

From the first post:

An insane sanity would not function as the last sentence described.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7384 (isolation #381) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

Insane is an intentional mislead.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7388 (isolation #382) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

...This is ridiculous. Insanity is not a role PM modifier it is only displayed by people who don't read the first post.

Again I suggested Narna check a townread to verify Narna's sanity in case you don't believe me insanity is not a thing.

You are scum who doesn't like the town block because you aren't in it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7390 (isolation #383) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7389, Almost50 wrote:
In post 7385, Creeps20 wrote:I beg to differ. The only guilty is Shiro and she is a miller. And what are the chances that 3 scum members are investigated one after the other? All returning guilty?
WHO is the third?? WHAT guilties were returned aside from Shiro's?? What language do you speak??
If you actually believe Narna was insane then Creeps and Nahdia would be guilties. Then the odds of three guilties in a row.

You are making up shit and it is dumb.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7391 (isolation #384) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

Furthermore if you believed Narna was insane you would go after Creeps or Nahdia to demonstrate that. Not me.

You just want me gone and it is pathetic.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7393 (isolation #385) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7392, Almost50 wrote:
In post 7388, MathBlade wrote:Again I suggested Narna check a townread to verify Narna's sanity in case you don't believe me insanity is not a thing.
A Town read?? OF WHOM?? I'll only believe Narna's returned results now IF AND ONLY IF he checks ME. He has been pushing me for eternity now, so time for him to provide some solid reasoning, and what better than a GUILTY on me?? He checks me tonight or I do not believe him to be sane.

P-edit:

You can't have your cake and eat it too. The returned results were INNOCENTS with a guilty on SHIRO ALONE. If we correct the results then TWO guilties on Creeps and Nahdia, but an INNOCENT on Shiro. There were NO THREE GUILTIES IN A ROW, and -even worse- THESE WERE NOT 3 SCUMSTERS checked in a row. Are you joining the "non capisco l'inglese" party now?

Wrong. Shiro is a miller. Miller overrides sanities. The question asks about the validity of three guilties in a row being all on scum. Just stawp.

Narna checks who they wish. Who they check is not indicative of their sanity. You can make suggestions but Narna checking Narna if possible is the best indicator. Although Narna shouldn't have to.

Because the first post says the moderator won't intentionally mislead. A hidden insanity breaks that promise.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7395 (isolation #386) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

And again:

If you believe Narna insane why are you not pushing Creeps or Nahdia?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7399 (isolation #387) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7396, Almost50 wrote:
In post 7391, MathBlade wrote:Furthermore if you believed Narna was insane you would go after Creeps or Nahdia to demonstrate that. Not me.

You just want me gone and it is pathetic.
You're the leader and here's no lynching either of them w/o you going down first. You shelter them, you nurture, and you're spoon feeding them te right course of actin too. They BOTH want Maxous lynched, but you don't see the benefit in losing his "neutral" vote now. You want a TOWNIE lynched, not a 3P who CAN win with you (but not with the Town) and canNOT kill (so you and your team are safe from him at night). Like, all he can do is block your kill, and with Nahdia in your ranks (if they are indeed a JK to begin with) they can take care of that.
In post 7393, MathBlade wrote:The question asks about the validity of three guilties in a row being all on scum.
Does it?? OK, then it's the WRONG QUESTION, because the guilty on Shiro WAS NOT ON SCUM. Did that solve your problem?

1) Maxous is getting lynched today. Period.
2) Yes I shelter my townreads and townfirms. Until you can explain how I am scum with 5 members on it you are literally inventing shit to scumread me because you can't kill me.
3) And that was Creeps's point....*sigh*

You are in Let's tunnel Math ville because she is good Town.

Look at 1841 where I was innocent child. I waffled there as much as Waffle House but still caught one scum. I am getting better slowly. Learning.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7400 (isolation #388) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

Sorry not 41 wrong game it is the game that just finished.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7401 (isolation #389) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=68685

That game.

You scumread me for Gistou because you are still salty about it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7404 (isolation #390) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

The fact of the matter remains if I was scum I would not push inconsistencies. I would get a townie lynched. Why would scum remove someone who is obviously playing to their win Con? You need to explain why I pushed Maxous for multiple days straight as scum. Hell Maxous if telling the truth for all intents and purposes is another scum member because of his play.

No. instead you push me and make up things because you know you need me dead.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7405 (isolation #391) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

Town when I replaced in was a bunch of apathetic sad don't give two shits group.

Now everyone is playing.

As scum I manipulate and enhance weakness. Please explain to me how getting people to care and fixing the night action issues is a enhancing/exploiting a weakness?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7407 (isolation #392) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

...When Peregrine V asked me for reads I included Yoshi. I am at home coughing my lungs up.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7409 (isolation #393) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

Almost50 redirector are irrelevant. Narna gets the names is established.

The only way Narna gets two fake guilties is if scum have a framer of at least two shots and use it on Narna every night....Much better to kill her after one innocent in that case and coast. Instead scum pressure Narna.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7411 (isolation #394) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

I have also said multiple times I would vig Yoshi. It is clear I am scumreading Yoshi.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7412 (isolation #395) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

If I could*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7415 (isolation #396) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

Yes I have shitty games.

That specific one I still maintain is bastard. That "bastard" clouded things because it explicitly wasn't "bastard".

The fact of the matter is look at Frozen's cancelled game. Yes I missed Panzer but I was coming around to it.
Still had Rachel ABR Kraska dead to fucking rights. On day two. I am getting better. It is slow and I am taking advice from people.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7416 (isolation #397) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7414, Almost50 wrote:
In post 7401, MathBlade wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=68685

That game.

You scumread me for Gistou because you are still salty about it.
Who are you talking to here?? It sure isn't me, because I wasn't in that game you linked!
Example of another good town game. Not great I didn't name the entire team but I got Lowell.

I am shitty in games I don't replace into. But when I replace...oh boy I am damn good:
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7417 (isolation #398) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

Now stop pitching things that are impossible. It is a waste of everyone's time and is spam.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7418 (isolation #399) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am going to bed to sleep away this cough. Good night.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”