Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6600 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by Ankamius »

PeregrineV is not hard to read. He's town.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6601 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by Not Chara »

roleblock situation: it was just confirmed to me that i was absolutely not roleblocked on night 3, in case that was in doubt

Almost: okay. though i had a second question. ;> who are the scum?
i agree with Ankamius. Peregrine is town.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6602 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 6599, Nahdia wrote:Almost50, can you elaborate on your PeregrineV read?
I did. PV usually lurks out and when he does post he says nothing useful. That applies to him as EITHER alignment, btw. Here he is actually posting regularly (hasn't even been prodded once!!) and his posts actually have content, which only applies to Town PV and ONLY when he IS interested in playing the game. I can't see him being scum here at all.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #6603 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by Nahdia »

I'm going to start scumhunting. I'm writing down thoughts as they come to me.

I think Ankamius is town from the way they behaved around the Shiro guilty. The way they came out in Shiro's defense about the specifics of their miller role felt esp genuine to me.

I agree with Mathblade's (?) assessment on Pine's slot for now; Andrius and now Pine are likely SK if scum, not groupscum. The way they've been adamant about hunting group scum and their attitude in general has been really hard to fake. I doubt it's fake. If they somehow are an SK, we're looking at some sort of trading back and forth of nightkills odd & even nights or something like that. Not willing to run that slot up for now.

I went back and forth on Creature but I did end on thinking they're town, and I've liked Mathblade so far. Happy with that slot.

Almost50's paranoia of me in particular as well as their active role in parsing information has been towny to me, even if you want to debate about how useful any of this spec has been.

Not Chara... I don't know. I don't like how it has faded away from the center of attention as the game has gone on, despite not seeming to be affected by the prevailing mood of dwindling hope for this game. I also didn't like how it made two statements in a row that were basically shots at me then wouldn't own it when I called it out. If it had just said "Yeah, I'm turning the heat up on you" that would be fine, but instead it ducked. I did however see more town motivation than scum motivation in questioning why I'm apparently not doubting their claim that it wasn't roleblocked Night 3 (to answer that; I'm just working with the information I've been given and laying everything out. Considering the possibilities of lies everywhere is the next stage.)

PeregrineV, I need Almost50 to lay out the reasons to townread that slot. Because I want it dead. It wigged me out how their participation has been fairly meager but they noticed something I didn't (Giovanni's follower claim). Yes, it's perfectly possible PeregrineV just did in fact noticed that and remembered it, but my immediate thought was more "he's in a scum thread that's been organizing all their information internally, as I would be doing frantically in this situation". I don't like that he just jumps in to correct me but doesn't have anything else to say. In fact, looking at his ISO lately, it's been a lot of mechposting.

Ok uh, I know I said this is scumhunting and not info posting but I'm remembering this and I want to highlight it in case anyone missed it. This is information that needs to be highlighted.

1) Narna claims Shiro was guilty on their psychologist check but that millers would not appear guilty, according to Skullduggery. Shiro was a normal miller, and Narna can't have been driven.

2) Maxous claims they roleblocked me Night 2. The person I jailed (massive) claims they weren't blocked. However, Giovanni when following them got that either Maxous did nothing or his action didn't go through. This means either Maxous isn't cleared by Giovanni's check at all, or Maxous' action was obfuscated. My inclination is that Giovanni was roleblocked.

On Maxous... I dunno. I was townreading them a lot even before Giovanni "cleared" them. Also the fact that their roleblocker claim was verified early day 2, just doesn't feel like how scum would play it, especially considering there have been weird roleblocks going around that aren't explained.

P-Edit: Ooookay.... I guess whatever. I'll leave him alone for now.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6604 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 6470, Maxous wrote:That's actually a good point

@sir cakez:
who did you target night 4?
The Andrius slot
In post 6543, Almost50 wrote:
SirCakez
is SCUM. At one point he was fabricating evidence on Pepto/Narna. I wasn't even town-reading Narna at that time, but the push was very much forced with circumstantial evidence. (Don't ask for explanations. ISO Cakez instead, please).
The fuck?
What evidence?
In post 6596, Ankamius wrote:Sircakez: Were you added to the neighborhood on night 4?
No

I am not unvoting narna until I get an explanation on how his "guilty" was town
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6605 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Giovanni: ask Skullduggery about your possibly being roleblocked. if you're an investigative, you should know whether you were roleblocked, or if your target simply did nothing.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #6606 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by Nahdia »

This seems like an impossible situation. Narna can't have gotten that result on Shiro unless Shiro was targeted by a super framer. But Giovanni didn't die visiting Narna, and actually confirms they got a result on Narna.

I dunno. Maybe someone was doctoring Giovanni. Maybe Narna is a reflexive doctor, or a super godfather, or maybe Giovanni is scum with Narna. I really don't see Giovanni as a possibility for scum.

I'm worried. BigYoshiFan pulled "5 scum" out of his ass or something and now it's occurring to me if that's actually the case, this is our last mislynch. After that, it's possible mylo if nothing changes. We need to start getting this right, dammit.

Giovanni saw Narna using an investigative action. Narna does have some sort of investigative role, unless Giovanni is scum. That's worth noting, I think.
I'm seriously frying here. Feels like my brain is a god damn hamster wheel and the hamster just keeled over and died.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6607 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by Not Chara »

what do you mean 'hasn't been affected by the mood of the game', Nahdia? besides Andrius, who here is reacting strongly or with hopelessness, and where do you get the feeling that i'm not as without direction as you seem to be?

i'm just wondering how you got that impression. or why i should have reacted by saying i was turning the heat up on you, or something, when i wasn't doing that in the first place? i was wrong on both counts after i asked about it, so it would of course have amounted to nothing.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6608 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6606, Nahdia wrote:This seems like an impossible situation. Narna can't have gotten that result on Shiro unless Shiro was targeted by a super framer. But Giovanni didn't die visiting Narna, and actually confirms they got a result on Narna.

I dunno. Maybe someone was doctoring Giovanni. Maybe Narna is a reflexive doctor, or a super godfather, or maybe Giovanni is scum with Narna. I really don't see Giovanni as a possibility for scum.

I'm worried. BigYoshiFan pulled "5 scum" out of his ass or something and now it's occurring to me if that's actually the case, this is our last mislynch. After that, it's possible mylo if nothing changes. We need to start getting this right, dammit.

Giovanni saw Narna using an investigative action. Narna does have some sort of investigative role, unless Giovanni is scum. That's worth noting, I think.
I'm seriously frying here. Feels like my brain is a god damn hamster wheel and the hamster just keeled over and died.

I just got home. I will try performing CPR in a bit on your hamster. For now just ISO. Read people without the mechanics. What does that tell you?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6609 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:48 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Accountant/Pine: Did anyone get neighborized and/or attempted to get neighborized and did they go into why? I don't care about the details beyond whether SirCakez was neighborized or not.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6610 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 6601, Not Chara wrote:Almost: okay. though i had a second question. ;> who are the scum?
SirCakez for starters. Someone in the neighbourhood is most likely, and SC was OT RB'd but claims to be is my best guess.

It is hard though to have assertive reads when all the flips we've seen were Town. We have the mod assertion there IS a non-Town aligned faction though, and I can't see that being a single person nor even a duo due to the sheer size of the game, so I\m still expecting 4-5 of them.

In the neighbourhood I'm leaning the recruiter themselves. That would help scum hide and extract the info from unaware town members who get neighbourized, though I wouldn't be too surprised if Pine (Andrius) also flipped red now that I think about it. I mean, FB neighbourizes Titus but can't extract the info from her so he invites his scum buddy to do it, and then they decide to bring in Shiro. Shiro leaks the info about SC's role, and he gets lynched NOT for the info, but for confirming he knew bits of the role. SC could still be scum in this scenario, and while Shiro's partial info got buried with him something Titus might've caught on (even as meaningless as she stating that if X then Y) gets her NK'd, and Cakez claims to have been RB'd to be excluded from being the killer himself.

By now I know it sounds circumstantial, so we do need a RED FLIP to start connecting the dots.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Goon
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6611 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by Giovanni il Pellegrino »

In post 6605, Not Chara wrote:Giovanni: ask Skullduggery about your possibly being roleblocked. if you're an investigative, you should know whether you were roleblocked, or if your target simply did nothing.
Again, I asked Skullduggery about the result I got when I targeted Maxous on night 2 the moment I received the result and I was replied that the answer I received is intentionaly not clear. It could mean that he didn't target anyone or that my action failed.

Since Maxous (who claims roleblocker) claimed to have targeted Nahdia Night 2, and massive (the person who Nahdia claimed to have jailed during Night 2) claimed that he performed his night action normally despite Nahdia targetting him, then it is more logical that someone targeted me that made me lose my target (re-targeting, blocking, I don't know).
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6612 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:04 pm

Post by Ankamius »

So basically, now we can't assume Giovanni's innocents are accurate either.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6613 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6612, Ankamius wrote:So basically, now we can't assume Giovanni's innocents are accurate either.
Ank still working on my notes. Explain your miller, hated, and benefits from hammering please. I know you did just please do it again.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6614 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 126, Ankamius wrote:I forgot about this before because of the delay, but
my role has several different states it can have, and both Miller and Hated are part of those states.

By the same token, my role benefits from being on lynch wagons and hammering, so please be aware of this.
Specifically more details than this.
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Goon
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6615 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by Giovanni il Pellegrino »

Maxous, no, for reasons stated.

As I said, I got an investigative result on Narna. and I believe that it is genuine:

-We haven't had hints of a re-directing role or a bus driver, yet. Also, I would have to be redirected to someone who was performing as well an investigative action, as to appear that Narna is performing an investigative action.

-I didn't breadcrumb at all who I would target. Scum had no way of knowing that I would go balls to the wall and target the player most likely to get lynched. I think that since I played it safe on Night 2, there was no reason not to play it safe again.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6616 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3419, Skullduggery wrote:
Day 1, Final Vote Count:

(2)
zakk -- MagnaofIllusion, massive
(0)
SirCakez
(0)
Yume
(0)
Maxous
(0)
Creature
(0)
PeregrineV
(1)
Titus -- SnarkySnowman
(1)
Shiro -- Titus

(12)
MagnaofIllusion -- zakk, Nahdia, Not Chara, Narna, Firebringer, Maxous, Creature, Gamma Emerald, Nosferatu, SirCakez, Leonshade, Shiro

(0)
Nosferatu
(1)
Nahdia -- Yume
(0)
Firebringer
(0)
Not Chara
(0)
Ankamius
(0)
SlySly
(0)
McMenno
(0)
SnarkySnowman
(3)
Narna -- McMenno, Andrius, Ankamius
(0)
Gamma Emerald
(0)
Leonshade
(0)
Andrius
(0)
massive

Not Voting:
SlySly, PeregrineV

With 22 votes available, it took 12 votes to hammer.

Specifically why did you not try to get benefits here?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6617 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by Ankamius »

My role is divided into a bunch of separate states, one of which is active at any one time. Some of my states have the "miller" modifier. Some of my states have the "hated" modifier.

I move states by either being on a wagon that is lynched, or hammering a player. Hammering a player advances me through more states than being on a lynch wagon.

Naturally, because I have negative effects of my role
and
I don't initially have any of those negative states
and
I have a relatively large amount of states, the powers I gain over time are strong as fuck to balance them out.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6618 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:25 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I have a distant memory of not being around at all between the point when Magna became the dominant wagon over Narna and when Magna was lynched.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6619 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

And which state was active N2,3,and 4 I am not asking your role I am asking the state
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6620 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Oh and N1 although admittedly it is less important to my theory.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6621 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Mainly I want to know the modifiers you had each day.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6622 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I was vanilla up until N3; I've been a miller since.

Once I get a hammer, I will replace miller with hated.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6623 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Unvote

Finally through day one now checking day two.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6624 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5978, Ankamius wrote:To everyone else: either you think Narna is scum, or you think both Shiro and I are scum.

There is
zero
room for error in this.
That is actually IMHO incorrect.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”