Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7375 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7373, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 7340, Narna wrote:
In post 7339, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 7338, Narna wrote:
In post 7334, MathBlade wrote:Please out all of your results and which night.
n1-no one
n2-Massive/Creeps couldn't kill
n3-Shiro could kill
n4-Nahdia couldn't kill
Maybe you are the paranoid version of whatever you are. I thought Shiro flipped some non-killing role.
It's possible that I'm insane. Are you scumreading Nahdia and Creeps?
Not particularly. If your town, those were good choices.

I just looked over isos, and think Nahdia is leaning town, and massice/creeps is null-town.

Just don't like the false positive on Shiro. Unless inventor gave him a vig shot or some such.
Or Narna is town derp who checked a fucking miller who said he would come back guilty on all investigative checks.
*facepalm*
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7376 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:46 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 7374, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7371, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 7370, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7363, Almost50 wrote:You also decided to let go of the one person who ADMITTED to be "non-Tow", which means your Role PM has a win-con that's different from that of the Town, or you would have known not to do so. Nahdia did catch on it, but she quoted the one from post #1 instead of directly saying it was HER win-con. That AND the high probability that Narna gets reversed results makes her more likely scum in my eyes now.
I decided no such thing.
In post 7330, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Unvote

I want people to catch up and be able to play we have a game a foot. If it is without your vote so be it. We would need a hell of a lot of prods to not lynch Maxous.
The two posts. For convenience
I did not "let him go". We will be lynching him today. How the hell is saying "we are lynching Maxous today" letting him go?

However people who promised to catch up should and I wanted to get as much out of him while he thought he might live.
No i am not suspecting you at all. I was pointing out to almost the content. I lean scum on almost as you have claimed Undyne. And I doubt scum would have that flavor or fake claim as that flavor as it is almost guranteed to exist
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7377 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:47 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7372, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7366, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 7351, MathBlade wrote:@PV do you scumread Gio?
I'm not sure now. They claimed weak but sure haven't seemed to play it that way.
They didn't. And they got a earful from me. But town derp happens and the matter remains Gio stuck to his story even under pressure while Maxous flailed around like "Stop doing this analysis please and let's lynch Narna" . It is what likely makes him Town derp.

that's fine, but we've had 4 days of bad lynches. That makes it 9:5 or 8:5:1 or 9:4:1 or something.

Where are you on the rest?
02 SirCakez
03 Giovanni il Pellegrino
04 Maxous*
05 MathBlade - creature
06 PeregrineV
11 Nahdia*
12 Accountant
13 Not Chara
14 Ankamius*
17 BigYoshiFan -Snarky
18 Narna
19 Almost50- Gamma Emerald
21 Pine* - Andrius
22 Creeps20- Massive
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7378 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:50 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7375, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7373, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 7340, Narna wrote:
In post 7339, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 7338, Narna wrote:
In post 7334, MathBlade wrote:Please out all of your results and which night.
n1-no one
n2-Massive/Creeps couldn't kill
n3-Shiro could kill
n4-Nahdia couldn't kill
Maybe you are the paranoid version of whatever you are. I thought Shiro flipped some non-killing role.
It's possible that I'm insane. Are you scumreading Nahdia and Creeps?
Not particularly. If your town, those were good choices.

I just looked over isos, and think Nahdia is leaning town, and massice/creeps is null-town.

Just don't like the false positive on Shiro. Unless inventor gave him a vig shot or some such.
Or Narna is town derp who checked a fucking miller who said he would come back guilty on all investigative checks.
*facepalm*
This will have to be a post-game discussion, because if I were a PT-cop would Shiro come back guilty as in having a PT access?

for now, still think narna is town.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7379 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7377, PeregrineV wrote:
I'm not sure now. They claimed weak but sure haven't seemed to play it that way.
They didn't. And they got a earful from me. But town derp happens and the matter remains Gio stuck to his story even under pressure while Maxous flailed around like "Stop doing this analysis please and let's lynch Narna" . It is what likely makes him Town derp.

that's fine, but we've had 4 days of bad lynches. That makes it 9:5 or 8:5:1 or 9:4:1 or something.

02 SirCakez -- In town pile because of Shiro but if a game is still afoot after other scum and one scum left I would reexamine Cakez.
03 Giovanni il Pellegrino -- Town derp
04 Maxous -- Likely 3P telling the truth as night actions fit now. Risk is too great to see what benefits he could have.
05 MathBlade - creature -- Me town duh
06 PeregrineV -- Scum by PoE could be Not Chara
11 Nahdia* -- Town pile
12 Accountant -- Town read
13 Not Chara -- potential scum in PoE group
14 Ank -- I waffle on him. I don't know if I trust him enough to give him a gun since two millers is a stretch.
17 BigYoshiFan -Snarky --- Scum de scum scum scum
18 Narna -- Town derp
19 Almost50- Gamma Emerald -- Scum de scum scum scum
21 Pine* - Lurker scum
22 Creeps20- Massive -- town
Edited in line
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7380 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7377, PeregrineV wrote:

02 SirCakez
03 Giovanni il Pellegrino
04 Maxous*
05 MathBlade - creature
06 PeregrineV
11 Nahdia*
12 Accountant
13 Not Chara
14 Ankamius*
17 BigYoshiFan -Snarky
18 Narna
19 Almost50- Gamma Emerald
21 Pine* - Andrius
22 Creeps20- Massive
If you were a PT cop he would probably come back as having a PT as Shiro I believe was added N4 per my notes. Will double check later. However if you checked him sooner that would be a Skullduggery question:
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #7381 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:58 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 7369, MathBlade wrote:Stop trying to policy lynch me and explain why a scum would not tunnel Narna on replace in if I am scum and Narna is town.
Because HE IS I.N.S.A.N.E.

He already cleared 2 of your buddies, and his flip will probably expose the truth about his results. Lynching TOWN!NARNA goes AGAINST you and your scum team's interests.

And since you keep pretending to not read:

NARNA IS TOWN. HE IS INSANE. HE GETS REVERSED RESULTS.

Now I want you to pretend you didn't see THA one more time.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7382 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

Again I did not ignore it.

I already explained if Narna insane you would have to have me with Creeps and Nahdia and then explain why I wouldn't tunnel Narna as scum which is ridiculous. And the fact the mod doesn't lie.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7383 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

(34) This is a bastard game. Expect shenanigans.
(35) Although this is a bastard game, I can promise a few things:
I will never intentionally mislead you or flat-out lie to you about anything.
If you ask me a question, I will answer you truthfully.
All of the information contained in your role PM is trustworthy. Your role functions as described.

From the first post:

An insane sanity would not function as the last sentence described.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7384 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

Insane is an intentional mislead.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7385 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:03 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 7381, Almost50 wrote:
In post 7369, MathBlade wrote:Stop trying to policy lynch me and explain why a scum would not tunnel Narna on replace in if I am scum and Narna is town.

He already cleared 2 of your buddies, and his flip will probably expose the truth about his results. Lynching TOWN!NARNA goes AGAINST you and your scum team's interests.

I beg to differ. The only guilty is Shiro and she is a miller. And what are the chances that 3 scum members are investigated one after the other? All returning guilty?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #7386 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:07 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 7382, MathBlade wrote:Again I did not ignore it.

I already explained if Narna insane you would have to have me with Creeps and Nahdia and then explain why I wouldn't tunnel Narna as scum which is ridiculous. And the fact the mod doesn't lie.
:facepalm:

Why would you tunnel an insane investigator who cleared TWO of the scums and lynched a townie already, and then we all blamed it on Shiro being a Miller, so the innocent results on both your partners are still intact? Furthermore, there is a very good chance Narna will return another fake guilty tonight which results in another mislynch tomorrow, and then when the lynchee flips Town Narna will be the day after's mislynch and the game is won by your team!

Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7387 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:08 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 7385, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 7381, Almost50 wrote:

I beg to differ. The only guilty is Shiro and she is a miller. And what are the chances that 3 scum members are investigated one after the other? All returning guilty?
Oops meant to have quote marks
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7388 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

...This is ridiculous. Insanity is not a role PM modifier it is only displayed by people who don't read the first post.

Again I suggested Narna check a townread to verify Narna's sanity in case you don't believe me insanity is not a thing.

You are scum who doesn't like the town block because you aren't in it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #7389 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:11 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 7385, Creeps20 wrote:I beg to differ. The only guilty is Shiro and she is a miller. And what are the chances that 3 scum members are investigated one after the other? All returning guilty?
WHO is the third?? WHAT guilties were returned aside from Shiro's?? What language do you speak??

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7390 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7389, Almost50 wrote:
In post 7385, Creeps20 wrote:I beg to differ. The only guilty is Shiro and she is a miller. And what are the chances that 3 scum members are investigated one after the other? All returning guilty?
WHO is the third?? WHAT guilties were returned aside from Shiro's?? What language do you speak??
If you actually believe Narna was insane then Creeps and Nahdia would be guilties. Then the odds of three guilties in a row.

You are making up shit and it is dumb.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7391 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

Furthermore if you believed Narna was insane you would go after Creeps or Nahdia to demonstrate that. Not me.

You just want me gone and it is pathetic.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #7392 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:20 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 7388, MathBlade wrote:Again I suggested Narna check a townread to verify Narna's sanity in case you don't believe me insanity is not a thing.
A Town read?? OF WHOM?? I'll only believe Narna's returned results now IF AND ONLY IF he checks ME. He has been pushing me for eternity now, so time for him to provide some solid reasoning, and what better than a GUILTY on me?? He checks me tonight or I do not believe him to be sane.

P-edit:

You can't have your cake and eat it too. The returned results were INNOCENTS with a guilty on SHIRO ALONE. If we correct the results then TWO guilties on Creeps and Nahdia, but an INNOCENT on Shiro. There were NO THREE GUILTIES IN A ROW, and -even worse- THESE WERE NOT 3 SCUMSTERS checked in a row. Are you joining the "non capisco l'inglese" party now?

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7393 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7392, Almost50 wrote:
In post 7388, MathBlade wrote:Again I suggested Narna check a townread to verify Narna's sanity in case you don't believe me insanity is not a thing.
A Town read?? OF WHOM?? I'll only believe Narna's returned results now IF AND ONLY IF he checks ME. He has been pushing me for eternity now, so time for him to provide some solid reasoning, and what better than a GUILTY on me?? He checks me tonight or I do not believe him to be sane.

P-edit:

You can't have your cake and eat it too. The returned results were INNOCENTS with a guilty on SHIRO ALONE. If we correct the results then TWO guilties on Creeps and Nahdia, but an INNOCENT on Shiro. There were NO THREE GUILTIES IN A ROW, and -even worse- THESE WERE NOT 3 SCUMSTERS checked in a row. Are you joining the "non capisco l'inglese" party now?

Wrong. Shiro is a miller. Miller overrides sanities. The question asks about the validity of three guilties in a row being all on scum. Just stawp.

Narna checks who they wish. Who they check is not indicative of their sanity. You can make suggestions but Narna checking Narna if possible is the best indicator. Although Narna shouldn't have to.

Because the first post says the moderator won't intentionally mislead. A hidden insanity breaks that promise.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7394 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:27 am

Post by Not Chara »

Almost: no one can be insane because it's a hidden modifier. Skullduggery was explicit in saying our roles function as described. i'm believing the mod on this, and you should too.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7395 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

And again:

If you believe Narna insane why are you not pushing Creeps or Nahdia?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #7396 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:28 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 7391, MathBlade wrote:Furthermore if you believed Narna was insane you would go after Creeps or Nahdia to demonstrate that. Not me.

You're the leader and here's no lynching either of them w/o you going down first. You shelter them, you nurture, and you're spoon feeding them te right course of actin too. They BOTH want Maxous lynched, but you don't see the benefit in losing his "neutral" vote now. You want a TOWNIE lynched, not a 3P who CAN win with you (but not with the Town) and canNOT kill (so you and your team are safe from him at night). Like, all he can do is block your kill, and with Nahdia in your ranks (if they are indeed a JK to begin with) they can take care of that.
In post 7393, MathBlade wrote:The question asks about the validity of three guilties in a row being all on scum.
Does it?? OK, then it's the WRONG QUESTION, because the guilty on Shiro WAS NOT ON SCUM. Did that solve your problem?

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7397 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:31 am

Post by Not Chara »

why would an insane Narna's flip confirm anything? if Narna doesn't know he's insane, i doubt he would flip as insane.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #7398 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:32 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 7394, Not Chara wrote:Almost: no one can be insane because it's a hidden modifier. Skullduggery was explicit in saying our roles function as described. i'm believing the mod on this, and you should too.
Like I said, I do not care to explain how it happened for now. We will learn about that later. All I know is this IS scum Mathblade, and Creeps, Nahdia & Yoshi are the rest of the team. I also know Maxous is anti-town regardless because of the way our win-con was worded. Go check your own PM and verify "all NON-TOWN" is in your win-con. He admitted to being non-Town, so he gets lynched today.

P.S. THIS from someone who usually defends 3P survivours.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7399 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7396, Almost50 wrote:
In post 7391, MathBlade wrote:Furthermore if you believed Narna was insane you would go after Creeps or Nahdia to demonstrate that. Not me.

You're the leader and here's no lynching either of them w/o you going down first. You shelter them, you nurture, and you're spoon feeding them te right course of actin too. They BOTH want Maxous lynched, but you don't see the benefit in losing his "neutral" vote now. You want a TOWNIE lynched, not a 3P who CAN win with you (but not with the Town) and canNOT kill (so you and your team are safe from him at night). Like, all he can do is block your kill, and with Nahdia in your ranks (if they are indeed a JK to begin with) they can take care of that.
In post 7393, MathBlade wrote:The question asks about the validity of three guilties in a row being all on scum.
Does it?? OK, then it's the WRONG QUESTION, because the guilty on Shiro WAS NOT ON SCUM. Did that solve your problem?

1) Maxous is getting lynched today. Period.
2) Yes I shelter my townreads and townfirms. Until you can explain how I am scum with 5 members on it you are literally inventing shit to scumread me because you can't kill me.
3) And that was Creeps's point....*sigh*

You are in Let's tunnel Math ville because she is good Town.

Look at 1841 where I was innocent child. I waffled there as much as Waffle House but still caught one scum. I am getting better slowly. Learning.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”