danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:15 am

Post by danakillsu »

For multiple reasons, it will probably be tomorrow before I make a useful post. Do we know when deadline is?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:08 am

Post by danakillsu »

Glad nobody's as confused as I am right now. -__-

Anyway, my first thought on this game is that I kinda like where my vote already is. I'll have to do some more reading, of course, but I've caught up to everything that's happened since the first death.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1550 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:13 am

Post by danakillsu »

In post 1549, Glork wrote:Quil sounds as good as anyone else.

Vote: Quilford

If he's just as good as anyone else, why are you joining his wagon after only one person has voted him? Seems like if you just want to lynch anyone, you could do it a lot faster.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1573 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:52 am

Post by danakillsu »

w/e, a Quilford lynch works for me.
unvote vote:Quilford

Don't like glork's vote still, but Quilford's iso was leaning lurker-scum for me.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:50 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Hey MaguaofIllusion? What does "backup" mean to you? Anything?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1669 (isolation #5) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:21 pm

Post by danakillsu »

In post 1668, MaguaofIllusion wrote:It's a role that turns on when the role it's backing up dies.

What does it mean to us in this game? Nothing. We're not a backup.

Okay, good enough for me. I'm considering asking you to claim. How opposed would you be to that on a scale of 1 to 10?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1717 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:31 am

Post by danakillsu »

In post 1672, MaguaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1669, danakillsu wrote:Okay, good enough for me. I'm considering asking you to claim. How opposed would you be to that on a scale of 1 to 10?

0, we suppose. Boy, we're sure interested in where this is going!

In post 1475, MaguaofIllusion wrote:Our role is masonizer. If we target "eligible" (actual term used) people, we will be confirmed Town to them and them to us. We do not know what "eligible" means -- Vi won't elaborate -- but it is our suspicion that it is roles that originate in our own country.

Haven't talked this over with other head, but I personally agree with Ludi's Toasty-is-town-based-on-implosion interaction read. Still think Alchemist is (obv)town.

My apologies for missing your claim. You have to remember that I replaced into a 60-page game, and that I may not be able to recall everything that I've read. Anyway, I'm going to have to continue this line of questioning. Did you talk with another mason last night? This might seem like a strange question, but please just humor me. I'm trying to put some things together that are confusing me.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1741 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:11 am

Post by danakillsu »

In post 1722, MaguaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1717, danakillsu wrote:
My apologies for missing your claim. You have to remember that I replaced into a 60-page game, and that I may not be able to recall everything that I've read. Anyway, I'm going to have to continue this line of questioning. Did you talk with another mason last night? This might seem like a strange question, but please just humor me. I'm trying to put some things together that are confusing me.

We did not talk with anyone last Night (outside of our hydra thread, obv).

Gee, still interested in where this is going.

Sadly, I'm not sure it's going anywhere. What you've told me hasn't helped me come to any conclusions. I believe you're telling me the truth, I'm just not sure what it all means. If the idea of backup means nothing to your character or your role, I'm kinda lost. Guess I'll have to resort back to regular scumhunting.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1776 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:02 am

Post by danakillsu »

Given the VCA and PoE done by others, I'd say singer, DDD, and Magister Ludi are the best lynches to choose from. Magister Ludi's FoS of me reads town for details I won't get into.

DDD reads pretty scummy to me. Places what purports to be a temporary vote, but doesn't remove it, which I think is because the wagon has picked up steam. Also, his conversation with SpyreX sets off warning bells with me, though I'm not entirely sure why yet.
Vote: DDD

Investigation of singersigner is definitely happening at some point as well.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1794 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:21 am

Post by danakillsu »

In post 1781, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 1776, danakillsu wrote:Given the VCA and PoE done by others, I'd say singer, DDD, and Magister Ludi are the best lynches to choose from. Magister Ludi's FoS of me reads town for details I won't get into.

....Please actually read the game instead of looking at Vote Counts, VCA's, and PoE from others of all the fucking people. I don't think any of the people who are obvtown have even done one of those for fucks sake.

This is a masterful out-of-context quote that attempts to construe me as not really trying. However, it still failed. In addition, you just moved from town to null.

In post 1791, Nexus wrote:Could someone explain to me how VCAs are useful at this early point in the game, and how they are not distracting and useless at this point in the game? I fail to see it.

I think there are more helpful things you could be saying at this juncture. Who's scum and why?

Glork wrote:
In post 1791, Nexus wrote:Could someone explain to me how VCAs are useful at this early point in the game, and how they are not distracting and useless at this point in the game? I fail to see it.

The "scums' first interactions usually aren't block voting" thing is useful.
Knowing Implosion is town
, it's pretty unlikely that Hindu/Alchemist (who voted Dramonic with him relatively early on) are his scumbuddies.

Bold added.

WUT?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1820 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:44 pm

Post by danakillsu »

In post 1800, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 1794, danakillsu wrote:
In post 1781, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 1776, danakillsu wrote:Given the VCA and PoE done by others, I'd say singer, DDD, and Magister Ludi are the best lynches to choose from. Magister Ludi's FoS of me reads town for details I won't get into.

....Please actually read the game instead of looking at Vote Counts, VCA's, and PoE from others of all the fucking people. I don't think any of the people who are obvtown have even done one of those for fucks sake.

This is a masterful out-of-context quote that attempts to construe me as not really trying. However, it still failed. In addition, you just moved from town to null.

By all means, direct me to even a SINGLE PIECE of your ISO where you discuss ANY of those three being scum or why they are scum asides from "VCA and PoE done by others" and HOW it is out-of-context when I quoted EVERYTHING you have said pertaining to those three.

You somehow managed to both "miss" the next two sentences in the original post you quoted, but also miss the meaning of "out-of-context". You cut out the part of my post that made it seem like I was relying on other people to do the work, and quoted that instead of the whole post.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1845 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:16 am

Post by danakillsu »

In post 1821, Hinduragi wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.0php?p=4130646#p4130646]post 1820[/url], danakillsu wrote:
You somehow managed to both "miss" the next two sentences in the original post you quoted, but also miss the meaning of "out-of-context". You cut out the part of my post that made it seem like I was relying on other people to do the work, and quoted that instead of the whole post.

Let me outline this for you. I'll list off your three scum suspects and what you said.

Magister Ludi - "he reads as town for details I won't disclose"
DDD - places a "temporary vote"(????????????????????????????????????????????????) and doesn't unvote(????????????????????????????????????????) and you have bad "feelings" about a conversation he had with Spyrex(????????????????????????????????)
Fascinating case.
Singer - "I'll investigate her later"

Please inform me how this is a case. Also, nothing you said about any of them explains why they're scummy. DDD placed a vote down, not a temporary one. He kept it down because he thinks Ludi is scum. You aren't presenting evidence. You're misinterpreting and then misrepresenting something very obvious. I would say that you pretty much relied on other people to do your work because the only thing that could even give you a proper read on someone was what you said of Ludi. And you read him as town, not scum.

In other words, a full backtrack from the last thing you said about my post and a ton of question marks. Not worth responding to. After your predictable response of "how is it a backtrack?" I will point you to the fact that you are now admitting I did post things about DDD that you edited out of the quote and pretended weren't there.

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=4131825#p4131825]post 1842[/url], MaguaofIllusion wrote:And predicitably (as in just like with Implosion) the MagisterLudi wagon stalls when it gets some momentum, and several different options suddenly present themselves (TSH, 'let's lynch a lurker').

Seems quite like a replay of yesterday where scum Implosion was pulled off the block by a 'lurker Quilford' lynch to me ..

I'm a little confused about your frustration. How fast do you want Ludi to get lynched exactly? The number of votes he has received over a short period of time is actually quite high in my book.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1888 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:38 am

Post by danakillsu »

In post 1797, Nexus wrote:Also delayed answer to Katsuki's question.

I think you're faking care to look like you're actually trying to be busy and focus on the game. I'd say it's a bit scummy but not enough to actually be scum.

Dana: I'm still convinced Alchemist is scum, but I need to re-read him. TSH would also be a good lynch candidate.

Based on this post, I think a Nexus lynch would give us many times more information than a Katsuki lynch.
unvote vote: Nexus
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1889 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:41 am

Post by danakillsu »

Also forgot to mention that I looked at singersigner. I'm getting null maybe leaning scum from that slot. Playing somewhat like me, honestly, but imo in a somewhat scummier way.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1938 (isolation #14) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:14 am

Post by danakillsu »

In post 1937, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
In post 1911, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 1907, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: danakillsu

While I see that we're purging and that's fine by me, unless it's really inevitable, I'd like to go through other people first. I get that dana has support. But it's the wrong kind of support for Day 2 in a game like this, I think.

It ain't a purge; I called him out in 1851 and his posts after that conveniantly ignore it; bad feelings.

You're funny.

1931, 1932, and 1933 are all good posts. They could be just faking, but all of them seem to be from a town perspective. I would strongly advise that we not consider lynching Ludi or SpyreX today.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2102 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:24 am

Post by danakillsu »

Well, it was a great read until page 84. I'm baffled by singer's decision, and there's no way I'm honoring it.

In post 1964, Alchemist wrote:Well thats fucking cool.

2 down, 5 to go?

In post 1965, Alchemist wrote:Whoever this vig is he's a fucking MVP boss.

Just sayin'

These two posts would seem to be obvious town to me, along with some other stuff from Alchemist. Saying stuff like this would make him the worst scum ever or town, and I'm going to assume just from the fact that we haven't policy lynched him that nobody thinks he's gonna be the worst scum ever.

In post 1974, GreyICE wrote:
In post 1965, Alchemist wrote:Whoever this vig is he's a fucking MVP boss.

Just sayin'

Also

Vote: Alchemist

This is bad, though. GreyICE doesn't seem to want to see what I saw in those two posts, and has a late reaction to Alchemist that doesn't seem genuine. Given that, Duplicity calling them both town seems a little suspect as well. Their conversation does NOT look like town vs. town. Town vs. town with people like that looks like the conversation between Alchemist and Nikanor.

In post 1977, SpyreX wrote:
Spoiler: Pandora's Box
1. Alchemist - Other than posting style and lackluster attack on Glork, the biggest thing that stands out here is relative to Tierce. Alchemist, why did you think Tierce was a good shot when people thought Oversoul's vig was real?

2. TSH - Not much here. I note a lack of dropped hippo wisdom yesterday and a declared willingness to debate. The exchange of words with Ludi didn't make Ludi look great.

3. DDDP - I feel a bit of your pain with large themes, but I hope you show up sooner rather than later. Slight townread on DDDP for giving no shits about scum win condition.

4. Dramonic - Flavor does not a townie make, nor does voting Oversoul. There's a healthy difference between scum and anti-town. One you lynch, one you vig. Your 'come and get some' attitude doesn't match your content output.

5. Duplicity - Good stuff, relatively easy to follow logic. Post 402 is almost spot on, though we don't agree on Quilford and a few small points.

6. Gamma - I am frightened by your idea that content is just starting around post 895. Other than the slightly changing reason on why Gamma thinks the Toast wagon is bad, this slot pleases me. A, would read again.

7. Glork - Please don't quit the site. I think little else needs saying about this slot. Anyone thinking Glork scum would require a Glork/Tierce wombocombo scum gambit to make their reasoning work, and then we could declare mafiascum over and move to browner pastures.

8. Haze - Middle of the pack null. This started smelling like Haze revving up the bus for Toasty, but the reasoning became more inquisitive and diggy.

9. Hinduragi - His posts, they are so TINY. Good grilling of Oversoul, don't like the making excuses for Uberninja early on. In post 617, promises ability to do solid gold posting. Get hyped and do it!

10. Implosion
- This ISO promised much, then had post 890 which gave me a bit of hope, and then nothing. See above Hindu advice.

11. Katsuki - I was excited for like a day when I saw you were on the verge of replacing out only to come back at the last minute and crush my dreams. Conviction is noted, but a case would be nice to give your baseless postulations a base. You've said just less than Implosion in more posts.

12. LLD - Not much of a presence since the waning of the Age of TammyNinja and the waxing of the Age of Oversoul. Post deals are crap and should be treated as such. I like the push on UberNinja early though. What's the theory behind withholding reads?

13. Ludi - No content since the end of Age 1. I'm sorely tempted to sheep Duplicity here, but I don't see a lot. Most of the crap in the ISO is Alchemist related.

14. MoI - Townread. Very unafraid to take the ugly, questionable stances/arguments and drag them to the forefront.

15. MathGirl - That's me!

16. Nexus - Ugh. This post and reading took me hours. At least approximate an effort, you lazy git. This is a Vi game, you know not the treat you are in for.

17. Nikanor - Other than the case on Alchemist and a touch of Oversoul defense, all posts/cases revolve around meta. Tierce finds the cat's meta cases somewhat acceptable, and I generally defer to Tierce regarding meta. Nulltown?

I'm getting tired. These will get shorter/shallower.

18. Oman - Kinda gross. Promises to take a bath to remove grossness and post this weekend.

19. Oversoul
- Really gross. Misguided town is putting it lightly, between defending Toasty before Toasty even showed up and thinking he'd be real cool for faking a daykill.

20. Quilford
- Not a fan of the list on page 2 at all, though it did spark discussion. I require more than a list of vague feelings. You will supply them to me.

21. GreyICE - This slot is like the Katsuki slot but with more ideas and attempts to make content. Reasoning for this being a popular wagon is out there, I'm sure, but I may have to piece it together tomorrow. How sure were you the dayvig was fake?

22. Singersinger - This is bad. The Tammy vote is bad, the 'ugh this game is hard sheep Glork' is bad, the 'I'm just not into it' is miserable.
VOTE: Singersinger

A DAY BREAK

23. SpyreX - His answers to the pressure put on him by various sources (UN, MaguaoI) have been satisfactory, but only just. I want to call it clear town, but it's not there enough. Remember when I was talking about LLD and I said I hate vote trade deals? I dislike proxy votes too. Giving up your vote is like putting down your pistol in an Old West duel. Spy is correct that this game needs blood. It's pretty bloated already, I can't imagine how bad it would be if the lurkfolk actually tried.

24. Tammy - The personality irks me when someone flips the raeg switch, but the concepts presented seem solid. The town parts of the ISO that stand out are recent, the analysis of the LLD vote deal with Spy and the acceptance that meta is a thing around here and the effort to go to her old home, dig up all kinds of games and do analysis on them. The earlier parts of the ISO kind of blur together, but I think I understand where the idea of voting Tammy early came from.

25. Tierce - Like you needed an excuse to go drinking, that's most likely the biggest lie you've told this game. (Note. If you are actually an alcoholic, I beg your pardon.) That said, the reaction to the fake dayvig seems natural enough to me, had the rage stopped early I might have thought scum. Town up and down, but I'll agree with Tammy here, meta is useful but the whole 'What would Katsuki do' argument makes me slightly ill. It isn't everything. I want to hear more on why you think MaguaoI is scum.

26. ToastyToast - Much has been said to merit the below vote already. Not only does Toast come in and suspect the 3 wagons at the time with no other reads, he continually goes back and asks how he could possibly have reads on others by page 8. A few of these other reads come through around page 40 turning his initial 3 reads into 9 reads out of 28, 5 of these being null and no mention of previous suspect Tammy. Of these reads, only one is scum and that's DDDP of all people. Really? You're reading this game, the same words I'm reading, and you come back with DDDP.
Unvote, VOTE: ToastyToast

27. UberNinja - *sigh* Crappy attitude, small townlean. I don't think Toasty's initial post was bad enough for scumninja to rev up the bus so soon, mostly. Disinterest level is dildos, cases instead of reflexive outbursts would be nice. Do you still think Tierce is scum after the whole Oversoul thing?

28. Wyrd
- It took this hydra 1000 posts to get the ball rolling, but there begins to be content, hallelujah. Fate, do try to do more than just mock Tierce. The Ludi point by Nuwen early makes some sense to me, as does the Ludi defense of Toasty point. Similar amounts of town as UberNinja but with much more promise.

29. Zdenek - I'm sorry to hear about the family emergency. Your early content was inquisitive and decent, hopefully when you return it will continue. I'm going to go with the nullside of town for stubbornness. Going after Glork's Katsuki thing in the midst of the Oversoul fakevig and Glork's pondering of replacement doesn't feel like scum looking for blood in the water.

Lookin through this now should be eeenterestin

Unvote, Vote: Oman

Notice you didn't mention me exactly. I don't blame you, because I haven't said all that much, but surely you have some thoughts on me rather than just the guy I replaced.

In post 2008, GreyICE wrote:
In post 1976, Duplicity wrote:PEdit: Hey GreyICE and Alchemsist, stop being fuckwits, you're both town so lets not get into a stupid tunnel on each other.

Really? Because 'Good job doctor' posts are like 50% from scum, 25% from the doctor himself. And the doctor in this case is a serial killer...

Again, not good. Not only is he using old, old tells, but even if he was right, there would be a 25% chance that he's telling the maf who the vig is. That's hardly pro-town.

In post 2024, Nexus wrote:Can we all take a moment and look at TSH's ISO please?

Lots of votes with little explanation, a bit of fluff posting and that's it.

Haze (now Avenging Angel) needs looking at more closely too.

This is a blatant prod response. I've got uni today but then I'm done on my course, and have a two hour train ride this evening that means I'll be able to read up. I've got a job interview on Tuesday though.

Terrible post for obvious reasons. Almost too terrible to be scum, if you know what I mean.

In post 2034, Glork wrote:Yeah, I'm not so much interested in a Katslynch anymore.

Tierce, if you get the time, could you update your D1 VCA with the Shmu-flip? There are ~things~ that need checked.

This puts Glork at a solid null-leaning-scum for me. Getting bored with a lynch that has lost support typically acts as a scumtell for me depending on how the person explains. This is such a lackluster explanation, and such a slacker attitude, that I wouldn't be surprised if this is a scum lurker.

@ MaguaofIllusion

You didn't explain anywhere in your long post why I ended up as a priority suspect based on being in one huge group of people, when some had appeared in multiple smaller groups. Your belief that I am likely scum seems to come from nowhere in that post (2052).

In post 2075, Glork wrote:Singer
DDD
Oman
Nexus
Maybe ML?

I think that's our lynch pool for the day.

Sec, parsing.

Another scummy Glork post. That list of scum candidates looks like a blatant copy of the popular wagons, with ML thrown in there for good measure, even though he's obvtown.

So my conclusions are that the following people are town:
MagisterLudi
SpyreX
Nexus
Alchemist
singersigner

And that the following people are good lynches:
GreyICE
Glork
DDD

I'll go with GreyICE for now.
unvote vote: GI
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2105 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:28 am

Post by danakillsu »

In post 2103, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:...

Glooooooooooooorrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Can we kill Danaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

You couldn't have even read my post in that time. Posts like this don't help anybody.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2110 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:32 am

Post by danakillsu »

In post 2106, Glork wrote:Looking at UN's voting history (Oversoul, Tammy, Tierce, Oman, Toasty, Oman, MoI, Alchemist, Gamma, Oman)...

Oversoul - Town
Tammy - Probstown
Tierce - Town
Oman - Possible scum
Toasty - Town
MoI - Probstown
Alchemist - Town
Gamma - Null-to-town? IDFK.

....combined with his profound inability to understand that this is multiball based solely on the protown win condition...

...equals likely scum.

PEDIT: Wait. Someone thinks I'm scum? Bahahahahaha. Did you miss the part, Dana, during D1 where I was essentially confirmed town? Apparently so...

Well, this is WHY someone thinks you're scum. Instead of pointing me to where you were "confirmed town", you laugh and dismiss the whole post. Clearly, I missed this, but I'm not voting you atm anyway.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2112 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:33 am

Post by danakillsu »

In post 2108, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2105, danakillsu wrote:
In post 2103, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:...

Glooooooooooooorrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Can we kill Danaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

You couldn't have even read my post in that time. Posts like this don't help anybody.

I did read your post actually. Your point about GI's vote on Alchemist is bad, since GI explained his vote. Have you even considered his reasoning?

Also, Glork is OBVIOUS town, so no.

DDD I'll give you. Maybe.

Which explanation are you referring to? Because I not only considered his reasoning, I refuted it in the post you supposedly read.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2116 (isolation #19) » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:42 am

Post by danakillsu »

In post 2114, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I never considered "old old tells" to be a rebuttal.

I do, because people are aware of those tells and try to avoid them. But even ignoring that, the rest of the same sentence was really what I was referring to. He's saying "there's a 50% chance I found maf, and a 25% chance I'm outing the vig right now". You don't see a problem with that? Especially given the fact that he's voting someone he's only 50% sure is maf?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2119 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:59 am

Post by danakillsu »

In post 2117, Tierce wrote:@dana--You are stopping right here and explaining that 'backup' mention a while back.

No, I'm not. Heck, Glork won't even point me to something already posted in this thread to protect himself. There's no way I'm going to explain something that important just because you feel like it. Maybe if someone shows me where Glork became "confirmed town" I'll tell you.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2122 (isolation #21) » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:16 am

Post by danakillsu »

I got a PM last night saying that MaguaofIllusion had said something about backup being appreciated. I have no idea why I got this PM or what it means that MaguaofIllusion "said" something. He claims he wasn't talking last night, but the way that the PM is worded, the mod might just mean that MoI's character said something in a flavor kind of way. It really turned out to be nothing as far as I was concerned, so I didn't want to make a big deal of it and possibly out a town power role. Obviously, nobody knows who's doing this right now, but now everyone knows a role that town has. Unless it's a scum role. O.o
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2237 (isolation #22) » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:59 pm

Post by danakillsu »

I'll deal with this tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have something worthwhile to say then.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2274 (isolation #23) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:41 am

Post by danakillsu »

Alright, I'm still quite sure Nexus is town, but even if we're not SURE he is, I think it's a good idea not to lynch him. Scum might kill him for us, no reason to waste a lynch. If they don't kill him, we'll have some things to talk about later.

Tammy, Duplicity, Gammagooey, Lady Lambdadelta, Alchemist, Teleporting Speed Hippos, Katsuki, UberNinja

And because the above list of people still apparently want Nexus dead, I'm pretty sure at least one of them is scum.

I'd rank 'em in this order from most lynchable to least atm, unless I'm forgetting something:

Tammy
Gamma
Katsuki
LLD
Alchemist
TSH
Duplicity
UberNinja

I'd still go with GreyICE for now, but some people on that list need to bite the dust in the near future.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2276 (isolation #24) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:46 am

Post by danakillsu »

In post 2275, Alchemist wrote:>You think Nexus is town despite his shitty fake sounding claim
>List everyone on the wagon like they are all scumvoters
>Think this is a valid way of looking at things
>Bring GI in an off-the-cuff way as if to imply you are actually reading the game

Vote: Danakillsu

Next time, you might want to think just a little before posting. You just said 3 things that are false, implied something else that is false, and made an extremely poor vote, all without reasoning.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2287 (isolation #25) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:12 am

Post by danakillsu »

In post 2278, Gammagooey wrote:dana you really should go over more of the game and make opinions on that instead of suggesting voting people on an unflipped wagon because <Reasons>.

also me being more lynchable than any player on that list except Duplicity is pretty flat out wrong.

More of the game as in what? The last three pages of crap votes and unvotes of Nexus? Because that's not gonna tell us much. I did make a post covering multiple pages of actual material a few posts back if you care to look where I came to the conclusion that GreyICE was scum. I think it's KINDA funny that YOU'RE telling me this though. And of course you're saying you're not very lynchable, silly Gamma. Eh, come to think of it, you should be farther down that list. I'm mainly saying with that post that Tammy and Katsuki are on my radar at this point. I still want GreyICE dead for stuff like this:

In post 2234, GreyICE wrote:
In post 2206, MaguaofIllusion wrote:
@GreyICE:
Hi. I'd like a scumread who's not in the set (Katsuki, Oman, Nexus), please and thank you.
Oh, while I'm here, I'd like to know if you think Lady Lambdadelta is town or scum.

SingerSigner needs to die, for her self-vote, shitty content, and general 'I dare you to lynch me.' It'd be fucking amazing if Nexus flipped scum here, because it'd explain her giving up/AtE post (Signer giving up makes NO SENSE from what I know of her. Whining, sucking, and generally flailing about, sure. Giving up? Nah).

Other than that, it's time to start culling the herd. Dramonic, Hinduragi (he rubs me the wrong way), Glork, UBERNINJA, Dana/Zdenek, and the obvious.

LLD is... I dunno. She's whining up a storm, but she'd happily scumplain about something for as long as she could. She's calling me a good vig shot though, so I'd return the favor ^_^

And this:
In post 2236, GreyICE wrote:A Katsuki post.

Is it worthless?

MAGIC EIGHT BALL SAYS FUCK YES

He's naming half the game and saying they should all die and are worthless, when he hasn't contributed jack. It's scum trying to act like he's posting content, when he's only criticizing the way people play. And, of course, the posts I've already mentioned where he refuses to look at players the way town would and see why they're not scum.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2290 (isolation #26) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:16 am

Post by danakillsu »

In post 2286, Alchemist wrote:dana is one of those people not reading the thread making remarks akin to someone who thinks THEY DONT NEED TO READ THE THREAD

HMMM WHATS A COMMON ALIGNMENT FOUND IN PEOPLE WHO FEEL THEY DONT NEED TO READ THE THREAD

Actually...town. Town often feels they can catch scum with less than half of the posts that have been made this game. But it's cool that you keep insisting I'm not reading the thread when you have no proof of anything I've missed since I replaced in. Hey. Hey, Alchemist. You're not reading the thread, either. (See how easy that was?) Back up a single thing you've said about me or unvote or I will consider you future lynch bait. With the mechanics of this game, we don't have time to be voting people because we don't like them.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2293 (isolation #27) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:19 am

Post by danakillsu »

In post 2289, Tammy wrote:Dana - Are you even paying attention to what people have been saying regarding the claim. Nexus could be making this a lot easier by making his claim look accurate but is actually refusing. I've asked him twice now for the name of his ability and he hasn't answered. He's posted since the first time I asked. If he is a doctor and has an ability, it should be a really easy question to answer, and he hasn't.

I'm not inclined to lynch a claimed doctor, but why can't he answer my question?

Let me ask you something. Does scum want to have his claim disbelieved? Let me ask you something else. Is there a difference between bad play and scummy play? Let me ask you one final thing. Would your question be harder to answer for scum than for town?

Seriously, I didn't think anyone only thought it out as far as "he's not answering an easy question, he's scum".
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2296 (isolation #28) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:24 am

Post by danakillsu »

Alchemist wrote:talking about proof

begging for a case

ate

iioa

bullshitposting

emptyposting

zz scum so ez
In post 2291, Alchemist wrote:magua

you know its scummy when someone says "you're both town, knock it off"

thats a pretty typical scumpost

dana is scum; note her recent post; note the evasion

i'm not gonna hold hands

i'll hammer nexus if it comes to that but dana is scum

I didn't beg for a case, I told you to quit wasting time and your vote, while pointing out that you HAVE no case. Note that second post. Note the continued lack of real content. Baseless accusations appear to be your forte. And while you're at it, you accuse someone ELSE of being scum because they can see you're going off into left field. I'll give you one last warning. Stop spiraling, it's not good for any of us.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2297 (isolation #29) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:26 am

Post by danakillsu »

In post 2295, Tammy wrote:I have no idea what you are asking me Dana. I didn't understand one question. He said he had a protect, that's vague. In the last game I played scum fake claimed doctor and we were able to realize they were lying because they didn't have a spell, they just called it a protect.

I'm asking because I have an ability and it has a name, no I'm not counterclaiming, but I found it odd that he just said I have a protect. If he is a doctor and has an ability, it should have a name right? He should be able to give that name. I don't know why he isn't.

Look, if you can't even understand and just answer those three questions, you're guilty of much more than Nexus is. You shouldn't even be playing this game.

Yes, that's right. He should be able to give that name. He should also be able to MAKE UP whatever the heck name he wants if he's scum. The fact that he isn't doing it proves nothing. Now do you get it?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2299 (isolation #30) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:30 am

Post by danakillsu »

In post 2294, Tierce wrote:Eyes up here, Alchemist.

Dude: dana is SCUMHUNTING. Badly, but he is. His first list included people that no sane scum would want to put forth for public analysis; at least he would have scanned the latest pages to see what the common denominator of townreads was and dropped that somewhere in his reads (see: Magua's mention that scum would try and blend in). What did he do? He ignored my existence altogether and called Glork scum. This is someone who doesn't give a damn about the status quo and has his own reads.

He also took the info we gave him when we clubbed him upside the head, checked it and carried on without making a big fuss. He was like "OKAY SHOW ME HOW GLORK IS PROTOWN." We did. I got all up in his face with a demand for his 'backup' mention, pushing my town weight. He accepted it and trusted me (and I've recently seen danascum act toward town in a VERY different way). He never brought Glork up again. No scumplaining, no nothing, just checking people off the scumlist and carrying on.

dana is like Furcolow. You can't really force him to do anything, but he's actually listening when we tell him that nope, you're wrong, go check your facts, come again. That's a very good sign with him.

I agree with this most of this post. I'm always the guy in the game who gives a bunch of reads that nobody agrees with. In this case, it's because I replaced in and missed some stuff. But that IS the way I am. But please never compare me to Furcolow. He's actually just terrible, and if you really looked at our posts side by side, you would never say we were similar. At least I'm right some of the time on my own. Furcolow barely even posts content. Tierce is 100% town.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2303 (isolation #31) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:33 am

Post by danakillsu »

In post 2298, Tammy wrote:Oh awesome lovely insults for no reason whatsoever. I think I'll just go slit my wrists now and leave the game. *total sad face*

Yep it proves nothing but it does nothing to make me believe it's a fakeclaim any less than I did when he announced it.

I get that you're a jerk for some reason.

I apologize if I crossed the line into personal insults, that was not my intent. My point was that IF you actually can't understand and answer my questions, you don't grasp the English language sufficiently to play this game. However, it is my strong believe that you CAN answer those questions if you actually wanted to. But if you're just gonna go "I'm more confident in what I originally said" without actually dealing with my points, what am I gonna do? You certainly haven't done anything to persuade ME, which was what started this conversation.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2305 (isolation #32) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:41 am

Post by danakillsu »

In post 2300, Alchemist wrote:

scum feel they dont have to read the thread because they arent actively invested in scumhunting

town do, its town mentality to actually be tryhard

but by disagreeing with my sentiment you are acknowledging it and by acknowledging it in the way you did you are showing that you are afraid of my point, and not actually concerned with its validity

so ez

So now YOU'RE saying that town try harder than scum. I believe somebody said the exact opposite in this same thread, unless I'm confusing that with something else I read. At any rate, many people disagree with you, and this is mafia theory anyway. That's your opinion at best, one that isn't shared by everyone in this game.

In that last part, what "way" are you referring to in which I acknowledged your sentiment? I'm not remotely afraid of your point, and I'm very concerned with its validity. But it's simply not valid. Since when do scum care so little that they don't read anything? I've never even heard that as a scum tell.

Tierce wrote:Eyes up here, Alchemist.

Awww do I hafta? :(

I disagree. I think he's just feigning scumhunting (obviously) but I dont have the willpower to go tit for tat, clog up the thread, etc. My feelings are known. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p4145116 set me off because its exactly the sort of post I would make as scum. Take a look at the first sentence (yes I analyze people's sentence structure/semantic intentions as a means of scumhunting what of it) Sometimes it just takes a single sentence to set me off and I've been setted I tell you what'

Alright, I'm still quite sure Nexus is town, but even if we're not SURE he is, I think it's a good idea not to lynch him.

Its so parceled, so seperated, so broken. The thoughts are not flowing freely. Its not genuine. "I think it's a good idea not to lynch him" is an after thought. Instead of saying "I think its a good idea if we dont lynch him, or I think its a good idea to NOT lynch him" he says NOT TO. Read the sentence over and over. Its jive. Everything about that post is wrong to me. The fakeish list, his approach, his delivery, its all just not real.

So....uhhh...if I include 3 phrases in a sentence, along with an interjection, it's not genuine? So that question that I just typed isn't genuine? Seriously, man, I don't even know why I'm replying to this. You're talking about tone and sincerity in the context of a post made over the internet!
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2307 (isolation #33) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:44 am

Post by danakillsu »

In post 2304, Tammy wrote:So fine. No scum doesn't want to have his claim disbelieved which is why he should be answering the question. If I'm understanding what you're asking.

Of course there's a difference between bad play and scummy play. Scummy play doesn't even always indicate scum but my thoughts on that are pretty well documented so whatever.

Thank you, this is all I wanted to hear. You have realized now that you can't convince anyone with that argument you're using, because scum would be just as unlikely to act the way Nexus has acted as town would. (< there's a sentence to complain about, Alchemist) Nexus is playing POORLY, I'd be the first to admit that. But he's playing poorly if he's scum OR town. Not claiming what he's been asked to claim would be a terrible move for scum OR town. You're going to have to look at other things when deciding whether to lynch him. Things like "nobody has cc'd him" or "Ike as a doc is believable to some extent" or "if he's really Ike, lynching him would be very bad".
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2353 (isolation #34) » Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:13 am

Post by danakillsu »

In post 2350, MaguaofIllusion wrote:Really don't want to lynch a slot that's being replaced. This (sadly) includes Angel.

Do want someone lynched. Next death will be ~45-48.

UNVOTE: Avenging Angel
VOTE: Katsuki

I can get behind this. Quicklynch go.
vote: Katsuki
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2435 (isolation #35) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:53 am

Post by danakillsu »

I'll do what I gotta do to save Nexus.
unvote vote: Oman

I despise the people making me do this.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2495 (isolation #36) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:08 am

Post by danakillsu »

Basically, we're at the point of "lynch Oman and get on with it". I don't see a claim helping us very much, and it might in fact hurt us greatly. So...lynch Oman and get on with it.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2543 (isolation #37) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:57 am

Post by danakillsu »

Alright, well I have to admit that posting a bunch more is bad, and Nexus is dead one way or the other. Also, Nexus does have a chance of being scum at this point, but I still lean towards "bad player". Off we go.
vote: Nexus
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2602 (isolation #38) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:21 pm

Post by danakillsu »

vote: DDD

My suspicions of him have never completely gone away, so I'm not unhappy to see him lynched. I still don't get the Oman wagon particularly, I only joined it to try and save Nexus, who I was convinced was town. I still can't believe he was actually really terrible scum. Anyways, what's with that flip? He was Ike, but also not Ike?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2606 (isolation #39) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:29 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Never seen a mod troll like that. It wasn't even obvious that the Ike flip was being taken back, it was like "there's more" rather than "just kidding". But I can only assume GI and ML are right.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2797 (isolation #40) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:02 am

Post by danakillsu »

Yup, MoI and I are confirmed town to each other, etc. I think Tierce has something with UberNinja, wouldn't mind seeing him lynched at some point, but still think a DDD lynch is best at this juncture.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3093 (isolation #41) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:53 am

Post by danakillsu »

unvote vote: Nikanor

I could have told you Tammy was town before the wagon picked up if you hadn't all been posting like crazy for the four or five hours that I haven't posted. The claim should not have been necessary. DDD's behavior does not fit scum in my book, really, now that I have had time to reflect on it. As scum, I don't picture myself at L-1 deciding not to claim, even if I'd be claiming something that hurts town when claimed. Nikanor's starting of the DDD wagon and then what I consider retconing that start look very scummy to me.

Current lynch list:
Nikanor
Rhinox
DDD (pending Nikanor flip/confirmation via night action)
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3105 (isolation #42) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:30 am

Post by danakillsu »

That's not a half-bad start, kkb. Especially if your lynch list is in that order. But you need to look more carefully at Nikanor and Rhinox/Oman, I think.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3225 (isolation #43) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:48 am

Post by danakillsu »

Nikanor's Vote History:

Unknown
Probtown
Unknown
Unknown
Town
Scum (who wasn't lynched)
Unknown
Waver between Unknown and Scum, ending up on Scum
Unknown

Reads to me like scum trying to play it pretty safe. Doing some bussing, but not enough to be harmful to his team.

UberNinja's Vote History:

Town
Probtown
Probtown
Unknown
Unknown
Town
Probtown
Unknown
Same wavering
Unknown
Nikanor

You're telling me this is scum? What scum ALWAYS votes town? Unless they're scum together, I can't see UberNinja being scum, and I can see Nikanor being scum very easily. UberNinja's not a bad player, and he had a prime opportunity to be bussing his scumpals, since I believe they played terribly. Therefore, I strongly believe he is not scum.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3647 (isolation #44) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:19 am

Post by danakillsu »

In post 3625, kanyeknowsbest wrote:btw my guess is that spy was jailkept n2. seeing as we didnt have anyone stop his lynch by claiming jk, i think we can assume its a scum jk. would also make sense as to how un knew that he wouldnt be able to track spy n2

Indeed. And I was probably jailkept N3, seeing as UberNinja couldn't get a result on me. It all fits, and I would 100% suggest that we not lynch UberNinja today. DDD would be better.
vote: DDD
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3689 (isolation #45) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:18 am

Post by danakillsu »

In post 3671, Hinduragi wrote:I'll put this straight. I'm not giving you the benefit of the doubt, ever, when you forget/become lazy/don't pay attention to your #1 scum read when you have an investigative role.

This post got me thinking. What if he's the scum JK and he said he tracked me just to get a slight confirmation that what he said could be true? I mean, we know there IS something like a JK in the game at this point. Perhaps he was gambling that I would be a visiting PR and could confirm that the JK was on me.

Not actually sure what to think at this point about UN. It doesn't look genuine, but I could still see it as just being really annoying play. I guess the question is really whether I believe the scumteam could have one more awful player on it. Because UN would be awful this game if he was scum.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3845 (isolation #46) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:40 am

Post by danakillsu »

In post 3717, Glork wrote:Dana, did you target anyone last night? I don't want a name, just a yes/no.

You're going to have to give me a reason for this. I'm the one who's clear here, and I don't want to say anything about my role unless there's a good reason to.

In post 3794, Benmage wrote:I'll vote him. I like proving myself right. Plus noone shown a viable alternate, and so twiddling here aint productive. I'd rather see the lot of you calling for his head to drop your jaws tomorrow.

I've shown a viable alternative. It's called DDD. That same person where you don't understand how the wagon fell apart.

Aaaaand now I'm done reading. WHY ON EARTH DID WE JUST LYNCH SOMEONE A BUNCH OF PEOPLE AGREED MUST BE TOWN??? Even if he's scum it's just a miracle. You guys still suck. -___-
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4180 (isolation #47) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:43 am

Post by danakillsu »

Don't know why it took this many pages to say what has been said, but
vote: GreyICE

I thought he was scum a while ago without any of this crap, and a cc'd, roleblocked player with a no-kill night seems pretty cut and dried.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4181 (isolation #48) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:43 am

Post by danakillsu »

Oh yeah, and I'm
V/LA 7-14 - 7/21
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4836 (isolation #49) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:35 pm

Post by danakillsu »

I'm back and I will do my best to figure things out tomorrow. Why does everyone have to post so much???
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4866 (isolation #50) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:55 am

Post by danakillsu »

Can somebody please tell me if anyone claimed to be Goldoa? It's pretty important to me. As a side-note, I'm 100% sure I'm constantly being roleblocked by scum, so they know I have a power role, so it won't do any harm to claim it.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4892 (isolation #51) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:14 pm

Post by danakillsu »

In post 4879, singersigner wrote:
In post 4866, danakillsu wrote:Can somebody please tell me if anyone claimed to be Goldoa? It's pretty important to me. As a side-note, I'm 100% sure I'm constantly being roleblocked by scum, so they know I have a power role, so it won't do any harm to claim it.

I don't get it.
1. Why do you think you're being blocked?
2. How would scum know you have a powerrole?
3. What's the point of this post if you're going to go mia without explaining the rest of it?

In post 4867, Gammagooey wrote:nobody's claimed to be goldoa, glorks the only one who hasn't claimed country yet i think.

I haven't claimed. I don't think I'm the only one, though.

Trash, all of it. Why I think I'm being blocked should be painfully obvious. Scum know I have a power role from what I said at the start of D2. I didn't go MIA, I simply didn't log back on to the site for a while, which is perfectly normal.

@ Glork
I'm not Goldoa. Who did you target N2?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4896 (isolation #52) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:21 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Oh, cool. So not only is Glork even more confirmed town, but I actually know what my ability does. Yay!

So my ability apparently tells me something about what other people visit my chosen player. Kinda like a voyeur, except I don't find out roles, I find out nations. On the other hand, I visited MoI and got something about how he wanted backup, so maybe that was something special that happened only when I visited him, I don't know. Anyhow, I've almost certainly been blocked lately, because 2 nights in a row, I got something when I used my ability, then 3 nights in a row, I got nothing.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4898 (isolation #53) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:22 pm

Post by danakillsu »

In post 4895, singersigner wrote:Because Glork's the only one who's claimed a role that can theoretically "recruit" someone in some way.

Also, dana, I meant if you weren't going to explain what you were talking about more thoroughly immediately following the post...logging out of the site means you weren't around to explain further...which you still haven't, so...

Most people in most games don't wait around for hours just waiting for someone to reply. We log out and do other things. It's not like I made a choice specifically to not explain further.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4924 (isolation #54) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:23 am

Post by danakillsu »

In post 4899, Glork wrote:
In post 4896, danakillsu wrote:Oh, cool. So not only is Glork even more confirmed town, but I actually know what my ability does. Yay!

So my ability apparently tells me something about what other people visit my chosen player. Kinda like a voyeur, except I don't find out roles, I find out nations. On the other hand, I visited MoI and got something about how he wanted backup, so maybe that was something special that happened only when I visited him, I don't know. Anyhow, I've almost certainly been blocked lately, because 2 nights in a row, I got something when I used my ability, then 3 nights in a row, I got nothing.

Was chaos or the state of the battlefield mentioned in your no-response nights? Because TSH indicated that due to the chaos level, he has lost his ability. It fits in with the Endless War / Blue Number mechanic. You might not be able to get anything anymore.

No, this is not consistent with the flavor I have received.

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Glork, Dana should claim his results for all nights, Y/N?
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

You understand that Dana has not been paying attention to this game.

And that Dana's results might confirm DDD as scum? Because I don't believe for 1 second that he actually did everything he said, especially with roleblocks and stuff.

AHAHAHAHA. The irony here is unbelievable. At the same time you're saying I'm not paying attention to the game, you reveal that you've been paying so little attention, you missed the fact that I already claimed my results for all nights. I have no information on DDD whatsoever.

I 100% agree with Glork, and I've been thinking along the same lines. Considering my ability, ANY other ability that has to do with finding out what nation someone is from is somewhat suspect. I've wanted DDD dead for quite a while, and I tried twice to get info on him with no results.

So
vote:DDD
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4952 (isolation #55) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:09 am

Post by danakillsu »

@ Katsuki

Glork correctly named who he visited N2. He is 100% confirmed to be from Goldoa, the place he claims to be from. Do you find it likely that scum would reveal to us their true country? Do you find it likely that scum would be from Goldoa?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5014 (isolation #56) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:07 am

Post by danakillsu »

I'm not entirely sure why there's so much discussion and controversy over this situation. It seems to me like:

1) We must have at least 2 mislynches left based on scum vs. town that have died.
2) We more or less have 2 claims that both intersect with a clear town player (me).

So we lynch one or both of those 2 claims until we get scum. I understand all this crap about "Vi games don't have to make sense lol", but mods don't make games where practically all of the many town PRs do the same thing. All mods like a variety of things going on if they have multiple PRs. Sure, I expect 2 claims at times to be similar and both true, but 3? Really?

So just pick DDD or LLD and let's win this thing.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5082 (isolation #57) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:38 am

Post by danakillsu »

Two votes for DDD ASAP, and maybe we don't have to find out what this gold number means.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5307 (isolation #58) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:11 am

Post by danakillsu »

I think this setup was almost impossible for town to win. We did an awful lot of stuff right and still lost despite an enormous amount of town players still being alive. But I replaced in because I saw a need that didn't look likely to be filled very soon (a game with a lot of pages). The one thing I did right was to eliminate myself in everyone's minds from being scum by dropping hints for MaguaofIllusion to mason me. Other than that, my slot was pretty much a coasting one.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”