UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #58 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:59 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 10, Oversoul wrote:Vi, what is Mass Putrage?
In post 12, Oversoul wrote:Outrage* stupid phone

Is it one of the things "you will not understand until the game is over"

Your phone really autocorrected "outrage" to "putrage?"

I find that extremely hard to believe.
Vote: Oversoul
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #68 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:35 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 60, Tammy wrote:@ Spyrex - There's a difference between slimy and bitchy, but you're so awesome at reading me if I believed in self-votes I'd sheep you too.

He's good at reading you, and he's voting you, but the only reason you're not voting yourself is because you don't believe in self-votes? Not because you're not scum? Ok, I'll take it.
Unvote; Vote: Tammy
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #71 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:39 pm

Post by UberNinja »

My first vote was RVS guys, chill

:roll:
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #76 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:43 pm

Post by UberNinja »

I'm interested in what this "favorite scumtell" is, Gamma. Please elaborate.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #79 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:47 pm

Post by UberNinja »

It probably goes without saying that a lot of people with inflated egos consider me a weak slot.

k, Thanks Gamma
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #94 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:27 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 81, Magister Ludi wrote:pedit; ninjas, ninjas everywhere.

UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #99 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:38 pm

Post by UberNinja »

What's the reasoning on Tierce, Glork?

I didn't see anything particularly OMFG LYNCH WITH FIRE about Tierce's posts. You may be seeing something I'm not, but aside from the "hey I'm gonna play different than normal don't lynch me for it", her posts seem pretty par for the course.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #101 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:43 pm

Post by UberNinja »

What does Woooosh mean in this context?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #108 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by UberNinja »

The anomalous analogous nature of your posts disturbs me, SpyreX.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #193 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:32 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Tammy's town. Ludi's probably town. The jury is out on Tierce, but damn does she have a lot of words.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #196 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:07 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Tierce, are you scum? Don't lie to me, please.

If you do, I will make it my personal life's work to join every game you're in, and lynch the shit out of you every single time.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #254 (isolation #11) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:12 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 208, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Tammy (L-7) ~ SpyreX, Magister Ludi, UberNinja, Debonair Danny DiPietro, dramonic, Oman, Glork, [Hippos]

No way this wagon doesn't have... let's arbitrarily say 2 scum on it.

I'm gonna go reread everyone's joining the wagon, and see where my vote needs to go.

Wagon analysis without a flip is useless.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #256 (isolation #12) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:17 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 209, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I'm fine with accepting the Oversoul vote as a RVS vote, but the timing and manor of you explaining it in your third post is a little off. Why do you feel the need to defend your RVS vote?

I didn't defend it. I only mentioned it because an outlandish number of people commented on it.

In post 209, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Then, your Tammy vote. I'm pretty sure this is a blatant misrepresentation. Sure, maybe Tammy didn't word her post particularly well, but I was able to parse it into something that makes a hell of a lot more sense than what you described it as.

But... but... I am
pretty clearly
trying to get in on an easy lynch early, and then ride it out for most of Day 1 while not scumhunting elsewhere. Free ride, baby. That's how I roll.

In post 209, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:It seems a lot to me like you were reaching for the conclusion you drew in your second post. Would you mind outlining how exactly you came to this conclusion?

I read the post, and that was my thought process. Not sure how that's unclear.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #258 (isolation #13) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:24 am

Post by UberNinja »

Unvote

Forgot my vote was on Tammy when I said that. *shrug* what can I say I'm not following this game real closely.

p-edit: inb4 scum wagon on me because I'm being inconsis--- WAIT A SECOND
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #279 (isolation #14) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:53 am

Post by UberNinja »

Here's why I think Tammy's town.

I don't think scum would word things quite like she does: either she's pretty good at faking townspeak in her posts or she's actually town. Imo this far outweighs that scummy thing she did that made me vote her. So fuck anyone who's voting me because I said she was town when I was voting her, that was an honest mistake and I really wasn't paying too much attention at that point.

This looks like genuine righteous indignation to me, and the manner in which it's written doesn't make me feel scum, it makes me feel town.
In post 114, Tammy wrote:You're the one in the last post said it was backhand smarm directed towards Tierce not white-knighting people anymore, so obviously to you it had something to do with Tierce. You don't get to now play dumb now and act like it didn't. Also, do I have any knowledge of Tierce's white-knighting meta? Oh, stupid me, no I fucking don't, so you're reading implications into her statement that you believe I perceived that I didn't.

All I know is that people came out and said, "I'm going to be different, but there are good reasons." Sounds to me like a pre-emptive defense. If you want to lynch me because I think that kind of crap is BS, then I don't know what to tell you...have at it.

In post 130, Tammy wrote:
In post 121, Magister Ludi wrote:Actually, @ Tammy, do you think SpyreX is scum?

I have no idea what to think of Spyrex right now. I think his weird over aggressive push on me is odd. However, I can't imagine scum pushing so hard so early for a mislynch...so probably not. He's probably just some really misguided townie with bad logic who doesn't realize he's wrong.

In post 135, Tammy wrote:My vote on Zdenek was something that I thought was worse at the time. Overexplaining things is something that scum often do. I made a statement regarding the two people, at the time, who had pre-emptively defended their meta. So fucking what.

In post 189, Tammy wrote:@Tierce - There was nothing pseudo about it, I made a mistake after getting frustrated because apparently nobody in the damn thread is interested in actually determining who the damn scum are. So, yeah, let's jump all over me because I dared to call out you guys who preemptively defended yourself against not following along with your meta and voting for someone who overexplained his entrance vote. Who cares after seeing him interact with people and got a town read on him that I sheeped him during RVS...apparently that's a fucking sin. Yeah, your explanation for your meta-defense sucked fucking ass so I sheeped Glork for that afterwards and let it ride. Since I got called out as slimy, that's how I referred to myself, because fuck it. If everyone wants to fall in line and think they actually caught me as scum in the first few posts of RVS, I'm laughing hysterically about that...because fucking damn seriously. And that is what everyone here thinks that because I called you out for pre-emptively defending yourself against your meta and that I used humor to do it so that I'm somehow scum...which I'm fucking not. So, yeah, I "pseudo" self voted because really who the fuck cares. When I realized the mistake I made after Spy's last genius post, I gave him the OMGUS he's been waiting for since page 2.

And then looking back, this looks like genuine scum hunting too.
In post 32, Tammy wrote:What's up with going all overexplainy with your RVS vote?

vote: Zdenek

And what's up with the meta warnings? Just a heads up I won't be playing like I normally do, but it's definitely not because I'm evil, it's because... Seriously, not because I'm evil though, definitely not that!
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #280 (isolation #15) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:55 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 278, Hinduragi wrote:UN said something that 100% conflicted with his actions. Yes, there's an easy fucking target. If it was a newbie game, I'd expect more people to go "shit, that's weird, let's vote him" but this isn't one of those. Here, everyone knows scum would be more careful about theri posting, especially if UN is scum and did something that bad. Yes, it's possible he's scum. But, given his rep, it's also possible he's just dumb town who fucked up a vote. I'd lean towards town.

Somebody with a fucking brain; Thank you.

Sadly enough though, I think it's mostly lazy/moron townies on my wagon.
Could be some scum but I wouldn't bank on it.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #283 (isolation #16) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:29 am

Post by UberNinja »

SpyreX what is your #1 goal in this game?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #288 (isolation #17) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:11 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 283, UberNinja wrote:SpyreX what is your #1 goal in this game?

In post 284, SpyreX wrote:To crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and hear the lamentation of their women
In post 285, SpyreX wrote:No seriously what kind of question is that?

The goal is the same as it always is: to win and have fun doing it.

An unexpectedly joking and alignment-ambiguous answer... I was expecting "To lynch scum! Onward and upward!" But I digress.

Is the goal to lynch scum or to lynch derp? I've already admitted that I derped. But does that seem like something scum would derp on to you? Good lord man.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #289 (isolation #18) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:11 am

Post by UberNinja »

I'm not even gonna try and pawn off the lie that it was a reaction test... it was pure unadulterated derp.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #291 (isolation #19) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:19 am

Post by UberNinja »

Vote: Tierce
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #296 (isolation #20) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:48 am

Post by UberNinja »

These Tammy votes are shit.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #354 (isolation #21) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:40 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 311, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: UberNinja

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Tammy

I'm confused. What exactly is the point of this?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #393 (isolation #22) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:27 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 355, Teleporting Speed Hippos wrote:@UN, at what point after placing your vote did you think Tammy was town? At what point did you start thinking Tierce was scum? Who did you think your vote was on at that time - Tierce?

1. Around the time I said "Tammy is town"
2. Around the time she voted for Tammy
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #394 (isolation #23) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:32 am

Post by UberNinja »

I don't like the Alchemist votes. They're disingenuous and lazy.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #408 (isolation #24) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:13 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Ok, spare us the bravado LLD.

Humor me and answer: Who do you think is scum if I'm town?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #411 (isolation #25) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:25 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Actually, I just ISO'd LLD, and I really can't find any questions she's asked me that I haven't already given satisfactory answers to.

Unless she ignored my answers (which I'm assuming is the case, because she hasn't responded to any of them).
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #413 (isolation #26) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:29 pm

Post by UberNinja »

What was unsatisfactory about my answers?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #414 (isolation #27) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:31 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 209, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I'm gonna require an explanation for this sequence of events.

I'm fine with accepting the Oversoul vote as a RVS vote, but the timing and manor of you explaining it in your third post is a little off. Why do you feel the need to defend your RVS vote?

Then, your Tammy vote. I'm pretty sure this is a blatant misrepresentation. Sure, maybe Tammy didn't word her post particularly well, but I was able to parse it into something that makes a hell of a lot more sense than what you described it as.

It seems a lot to me like you were reaching for the conclusion you drew in your second post. Would you mind outlining how exactly you came to this conclusion?

In post 256, UberNinja wrote:
In post 209, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I'm fine with accepting the Oversoul vote as a RVS vote, but the timing and manor of you explaining it in your third post is a little off. Why do you feel the need to defend your RVS vote?

I didn't defend it. I only mentioned it because an outlandish number of people commented on it.

In post 209, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Then, your Tammy vote. I'm pretty sure this is a blatant misrepresentation. Sure, maybe Tammy didn't word her post particularly well, but I was able to parse it into something that makes a hell of a lot more sense than what you described it as.

But... but... I am
pretty clearly
trying to get in on an easy lynch early, and then ride it out for most of Day 1 while not scumhunting elsewhere. Free ride, baby. That's how I roll.

In post 209, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:It seems a lot to me like you were reaching for the conclusion you drew in your second post. Would you mind outlining how exactly you came to this conclusion?

I read the post, and that was my thought process. Not sure how that's unclear.

In post 279, UberNinja wrote:Here's why I think Tammy's town.

I don't think scum would word things quite like she does: either she's pretty good at faking townspeak in her posts or she's actually town. Imo this far outweighs that scummy thing she did that made me vote her. So fuck anyone who's voting me because I said she was town when I was voting her, that was an honest mistake and I really wasn't paying too much attention at that point.

This looks like genuine righteous indignation to me, and the manner in which it's written doesn't make me feel scum, it makes me feel town.
In post 114, Tammy wrote:You're the one in the last post said it was backhand smarm directed towards Tierce not white-knighting people anymore, so obviously to you it had something to do with Tierce. You don't get to now play dumb now and act like it didn't. Also, do I have any knowledge of Tierce's white-knighting meta? Oh, stupid me, no I fucking don't, so you're reading implications into her statement that you believe I perceived that I didn't.

All I know is that people came out and said, "I'm going to be different, but there are good reasons." Sounds to me like a pre-emptive defense. If you want to lynch me because I think that kind of crap is BS, then I don't know what to tell you...have at it.

In post 130, Tammy wrote:
In post 121, Magister Ludi wrote:Actually, @ Tammy, do you think SpyreX is scum?

I have no idea what to think of Spyrex right now. I think his weird over aggressive push on me is odd. However, I can't imagine scum pushing so hard so early for a mislynch...so probably not. He's probably just some really misguided townie with bad logic who doesn't realize he's wrong.

In post 135, Tammy wrote:My vote on Zdenek was something that I thought was worse at the time. Overexplaining things is something that scum often do. I made a statement regarding the two people, at the time, who had pre-emptively defended their meta. So fucking what.

In post 189, Tammy wrote:@Tierce - There was nothing pseudo about it, I made a mistake after getting frustrated because apparently nobody in the damn thread is interested in actually determining who the damn scum are. So, yeah, let's jump all over me because I dared to call out you guys who preemptively defended yourself against not following along with your meta and voting for someone who overexplained his entrance vote. Who cares after seeing him interact with people and got a town read on him that I sheeped him during RVS...apparently that's a fucking sin. Yeah, your explanation for your meta-defense sucked fucking ass so I sheeped Glork for that afterwards and let it ride. Since I got called out as slimy, that's how I referred to myself, because fuck it. If everyone wants to fall in line and think they actually caught me as scum in the first few posts of RVS, I'm laughing hysterically about that...because fucking damn seriously. And that is what everyone here thinks that because I called you out for pre-emptively defending yourself against your meta and that I used humor to do it so that I'm somehow scum...which I'm fucking not. So, yeah, I "pseudo" self voted because really who the fuck cares. When I realized the mistake I made after Spy's last genius post, I gave him the OMGUS he's been waiting for since page 2.

And then looking back, this looks like genuine scum hunting too.
In post 32, Tammy wrote:What's up with going all overexplainy with your RVS vote?

vote: Zdenek

And what's up with the meta warnings? Just a heads up I won't be playing like I normally do, but it's definitely not because I'm evil, it's because... Seriously, not because I'm evil though, definitely not that!

Except for the middle answer in 256, I think I've given plenty satisfactory answers.

So I'll ask again...

In post 413, UberNinja wrote:What was unsatisfactory about my answers?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #416 (isolation #28) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:39 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 415, SpyreX wrote:LLD's every post is just reaffirming that pit of stomach feeling.

"That pit of stomach feeling" being what?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #419 (isolation #29) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:44 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 417, SpyreX wrote:Scummm

I'd probably want your bullet to visit her instead

That's the nicest thing a boy's ever said to me SpyreX.

<3
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #420 (isolation #30) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:46 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 418, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:If anything, the Second point you raised makes me want you dead even more.

In post 414, UberNinja wrote:Except for the middle [second] answer in 256, I think I've given plenty satisfactory answers.

:roll:
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #422 (isolation #31) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:54 pm

Post by UberNinja »

You think you're cool because you have the backbone to say no to a terrible wagon...

...even though I had the backbone to say no to a terrible wagon WHILE I WAS STILL ON IT? :cool:
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #425 (isolation #32) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:57 pm

Post by UberNinja »

no, I was pointing out how all you deserve was sarcasm. i really tried to write a better replacement answer for that, and sarcasm was all i came up with (again), so i stopped trying.

also: "has the backbone to say no to a terrible wagon" =/= "is the backbone of the resistance to a terrible wagon"

c'mon SpyreX, keep up
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #428 (isolation #33) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:16 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 427, SpyreX wrote:I'm really waiting for the Tammy-smarm and sarcasm is you go girl and the UN-smarm and sarcasm is THE SCUM though.

Is it bad that I can't understand a lick of this sentence?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #433 (isolation #34) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:34 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 430, ToastyToast wrote:@Duplicity: Why do I need to comment on other people in my first post of the game? What about focussing on three people who were already being highly discussed is bad? I already explained that I think there is a connection between the three, and whether or not they were seen as the most suspicious at the time is irrelevant. If I see three people and find their actions between each other suspicious, then I'm going to focus on them. Not to mention that its the
first
post I made. There's no way I'm going to have enough information for every single player, nor would going through every single player be worthwhile, as it would look something like this:

leaning scum:
UN, Tammy, Tierce

null: everyone else.

soooooooo everyone who's a viable wagon

unvote; vote: ToastyToast

kill this with copious amounts of the burny stuff
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #494 (isolation #35) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:28 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 453, Magister Ludi wrote:Gamma's 447 is also a pretty good find. I don't think singersinger really knows what she is saying here. She puts down a vote on Tammy, and then a few hours (~15) later seemingly forgets where it is, calls tammy super town, and decides to call SpyreX, who was also on the Tammy wagon, scum, and Magua, scum, (who knows why) but doesn't shift her vote to either of them.

I liked that post by Gamma too, but I haven't gone back to re-read singer yet.

In post 468, singersigner wrote:Alright, at this point I'm just gunna say see you on Wednesday because I'm just clearly not into this game right now. I'm too addicted to not having threads "unread" and my inbox clean. -_-

@Mod...V/LA til Wednesday

Cheers.

Preview Edit:
ffs, I can't even...NOT RESPONDING NOW SEE YOU LATER BAI.

:?

In post 479, Oversoul wrote:
In post 477, Glork wrote:Elaborate?

Paranoia Mafia - she played dumb town
Paranoia Mafia - she bussed me early day 1 over something miniscule (I said I didn't read the role Pm or something like that)
Paranoia Mafia - she backed down off voting me once others pressured her + came to my defense

Mafia Behind the Maiden - she is "confused" about something that is pretty clear (roles = characters = players)
Mafia Behind the Maiden - she is going after Quilford for something rather miniscule, a mastinesque list of reads
Mafia Behind the Maiden - she backed down off Quilford after people called him town + started pressuring her

I like this too.

I was about to say "what about PARANOIA MAFIA" but then Oversoul leapt to the plate and I didn't have to say shit.
Fuckin' a right, Oversoul... thumbs :up:

In post 483, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
In post 480, Oversoul wrote:

CES +
Empking + Nobody Special
, I'll post very little and mostly watch type of player

Did I run over your cat in my car or something for you to spit such vile invective at me?

I just try and be what any given town needs, this one certainly doesn't need more alpha personalities nor does it need more assholes posting giant walls most people are going to ignore so if that's what you're expecting you're not going to get it.

This post is diamonds.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #495 (isolation #36) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:39 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 452, Magister Ludi wrote:
Uberninja wrote:I don't like the Alchemist votes. They're disingenuous and lazy.

I beg to differ. Why are you calling them disingenuous and lazy? Do you take issue with any other votes so far in the game?

I don't think he's scum. Therefore I don't like the votes.

As for why they're disingenuous and lazy:
In post 20, MathGirl277 wrote:VOTE: Alchemist

Soulsucking avatars are not very town.

Vote tag fixed. ~Vi

This one's so lazy that she didn't even bother to post again and re-vote when her vote tags were broken.

In post 325, Nikanor wrote:As for Alchemist... have you read his posts? Go through his iso, ignoring the picture (glorified iioa btw), and tell me how you don't find him scummy.

I was going to hold off on switching my votes for a bit to avoid the whole "he's switching his vote because he's getting flak for it!" bullshit that's inevitably going to erupt from
somebody
's mouth before I realised that I don't give a fuck.
Mentioning this means that nobody's going to use it against me right right?

Unvote. Vote: Alchemist.

Voting Alchemist for "go through his iso and tell me how you don't find him scummy" is lazy as fuck.

In post 329, Magister Ludi wrote:317 makes a Tammy lynch unappealing at the moment.

Unvote
Vote: Alchemist

+++ signal to noise ratio, he's got 25 (fifth most) posts and little to show for it.

This one's self explanatory, but I'll explain it anyway. Voting because somebody's "posting a lot without saying anything" is better than the previous two votes, but it's still nowhere near up to what I'd consider voting somebody for, especially in this lively posting/voting climate.

So, disingenuousness it is.

In post 381, Nexus wrote:Arghleblarghleflarghle this game exploded.

Just posting to get it in my view new posts and to let you all know I'm here.

Zdenek has, imo, made sense so far. Not liking Alchemist, a lot of fluff posting for the amount of posts he's made.

VOTE: Alchemist

Semi away until Tuesday evening now.

This is the only post Nexus had made thus far, about 400 posts into the game (and it's still the only vote he's made).
If that's not a fucking lazy vote I don't know what is.

The vote is for the same reason as Magister Ludi's, being the signal-to-noise ratio.

Have either of these players done any meta on Timeater to find out whether it's the norm as town or scum? No, apparently not. Which means both previous votes are even lazier.

In post 382, Glork wrote:At work. Have not read last 2-3 pages much at all. Jumping Alchemist wagon for this alone.

By "this alone" he means post 380 by Alchemist, which I found dripping with pro-town sarcasm at best, and mildly entertaining at worst.

The "have not read the last 2-3 pages much at all" is lazy. And jumping on a 4-person wagon for a single post, after making absolutely no alignment-indicative posts about Alchemist beforehand, is very possible disingenuous.

Hope this helps! :D
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #496 (isolation #37) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:39 pm

Post by UberNinja »

very possibly*
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #524 (isolation #38) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:38 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 513, Haze wrote:
In post 394, UberNinja wrote:I don't like the Alchemist votes. They're disingenuous and lazy.

You've attacked two large, and possibly popular wagons. What's your current best alternative?

Check out who I'm voting, buddy
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #525 (isolation #39) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:59 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 502, Tierce wrote:That said, Oversoul is probtown. (Oh god need to go get food.)

But HATE. SO MUCH HATE. SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP.

what an obvscum post
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #526 (isolation #40) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:00 am

Post by UberNinja »

holy shit tierce. post enough?

fake melodrama ftw, girl
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #527 (isolation #41) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:01 am

Post by UberNinja »

why don't you spend a little more time raging about why someone is scum instead of raging about why you are town or why an obvtownie is stupid?

oh wait
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #529 (isolation #42) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:41 am

Post by UberNinja »

You are an angry person, Tierce.

And of course scum tries to "obvtown" (verb?) as much as or more than town does... so what do you expect me to reply to that?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #537 (isolation #43) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:45 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 530, Tierce wrote:Maybe realize that I don't have to 'try' because this behavior comes naturally
because I'm town
? I mean, seriously, if you want to call me "too townie" just after you called me obvscum, by all means. (Hint: look at most of my finished town games, I
do
obvtown like crazy. And yes, I call myself obvtown as town, because the level of clarity in my alignment tends to be pretty ridiculous.)

Oversoul toes the line of game integrity in pretty much every game he's in and that drives me bananas. I get angry at that. (Oh no she's an angry person she's totes obvscum--hey dude meet Fate and SpyreX and you'll see what true anger is.) I've lynched town as town for this bullshit and NO REGRETS.

You call yourself town as scum too. Your point?

In post 530, Tierce wrote:Just keep voting Toast. The rest is pretty much irrelevant tbqh.

If I wasn't voting toast I'd be voting for you.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #538 (isolation #44) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:45 am

Post by UberNinja »

I accused you of looking town? What the fuck?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #543 (isolation #45) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:01 am

Post by UberNinja »

But... I
seeing Tierce distressed. It's literally one of the most satisfying things on this site.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #551 (isolation #46) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:32 am

Post by UberNinja »

No, excuse me, what is this.

More Toasty votes. More Toasty flips.
In the name of Khorne I beseech thee.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #567 (isolation #47) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:45 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 560, GreyICE wrote:
In post 559, ToastyToast wrote:
In post 558, GreyICE wrote:What is this, WallMart?

yes

Low quality goods in great quantity?

Can you reverse that for me plox

ooooh burn. :wink: nice, nice

In post 557, SpyreX wrote:Your move :smarm:

algasdhfkljasdfahahahahahahaha

i am enjoying this game way too much

In post 566, Alchemist wrote:Can you not just blanket-town Glork because he's Glork? When you can get around to it, please critically read my post and give me your thoughts.

200% agree
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #568 (isolation #48) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:45 pm

Post by UberNinja »

completely worthless post ^

Spoiler:
and proud of it... ?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #611 (isolation #49) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:53 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 577, Vi wrote:
Vote Count III:

:right: ToastyToast (L-7) ~ Haze, Duplicity, UberNinja, Glork, SpyreX, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Tierce, implosion
Alchemist (L-11) ~ MathGirl277, Nikanor, Magister Ludi, Nexus
Tammy (L-12) ~ dramonic, Oman, singersigner
UberNinja (L-13) ~ Lady Lambdadelta, Teleporting Speed Hippos,
ToastyToast

Magister Ludi (L-13) ~ Wyrd, Zdenek
Tierce (L-13) ~
Quilford, Tammy, MaguaofIllusion,
Oversoul, ToastyToast
Nikanor (L-14) ~
Hinduragi

Glork (L-14) ~
Alchemist

singersigner (L-14) ~
Gammagooey

MaguaofIllusion (L-14) ~
Tammy

SpyreX (L-14) ~
MaguaofIllusion

Wyrd (L-15) ~
Quilford

Hinduragi (L-15) ~
Zdenek

Not Voting:
implosion,
Katsuki, GreyICE, Quilford

--With 29 alive, it takes 15 to lynch.

what the hell are the bolded people doing, other than sitting around being useless

please stop, thanks
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #613 (isolation #50) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:07 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 587, MaguaofIllusion wrote:
@Tierce:
$10 is it's related to activity; the less activity, the faster the number goes up, when the number hits a target, bad things happen. The inverse of the battery mechanic in every other Vi game.

please explain for those of us who haven't played in another vi game
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #614 (isolation #51) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:08 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 593, Glork wrote:Next person who says I'm scum for not dying early is eating a fucking bullet. I promise you.

You're scum if you don't die early.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #630 (isolation #52) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:25 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 628, Oversoul wrote:You can all thank me later

Aether: Tierce

Oh please let this be real.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #632 (isolation #53) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:27 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 619, Glork wrote:
In post 614, UberNinja wrote:
In post 593, Glork wrote:Next person who says I'm scum for not dying early is eating a fucking bullet. I promise you.

You're scum if you don't die early.

You're already late to that party, champ.

I wasn't trying to be original,
champ
. I was trolling you + testing your "eating a fucking bullet" promise.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #633 (isolation #54) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:27 am

Post by UberNinja »

UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #684 (isolation #55) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:58 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 670, Tierce wrote:I'll drama queen all I want excuse me this is my moment

blacklisting Tierce for this

no matter how mad, there is no excuse for this
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #693 (isolation #56) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:30 am

Post by UberNinja »

Omfg Tierce is town! <-- I just "towntold"
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #741 (isolation #57) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:49 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 740, Oversoul wrote:Also I honk I just got a virus on my computer. So... If anyone has good ways to remedy that, would be appreciated.

http://www.ehow.com/how_11818_rid-computer-virus.html
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #742 (isolation #58) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:49 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 729, Tierce wrote:
In post 720, Tierce wrote:And I'm missing the quote
strip
battles

Well
that
would certainly make Mafia an interesting game.

>.>
<.<

count me out
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #860 (isolation #59) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:26 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 749, Glork wrote:He outed town roles for zero reason and has yet to provide a shred of insight or analysis from his "gabmit," and his vote is still on Tierce, who is 100% confirmed town at this point.

Even on the off-chance that this was a towngambit, Oversoul is clearly terrible enough to need to die. My vote isn't moving. Ever. In fact, I might just refuse to post any content whatsoever until he dies.

If you're going to continue to vote him, then please do stop posting.

Don't be retarded, Glork.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #862 (isolation #60) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:28 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 777, Duplicity wrote:Oversoul is town, voting him can only be explained by "Policy" and policy lynches are stupid. While the fact that he gambit-ed an obvtown player is bad he showed a relatively decent explanation of why he thought she was mafia and this is the sort of play I expect from him - if you want to see him doing similar things you just have to browse through his past games; I remember him doing voting gambits/gimmicks in a 3 way in one of them as town as well.

Get the wagon of him and back onto people who might actually be scum. Going to read others reactions to this in some more depth later.

this ^

whoever voted oversoul after that gambit goes directly on my FOS list unless they have a clear track record of being a fucking moron
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #865 (isolation #61) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:33 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 852, Tierce wrote:Still pissed off
still angry
still somewhat drunk
rather sleepy

Will attempt to be rational tomorrow.

But HATE.

The amount you try to copy other people's posting styles would be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic.

This includes soberposting too.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #866 (isolation #62) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:35 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Glork being melodramatic is lulzy. Good job buddy. Way to guilt trip other people into replacing out.

--COMMENCE LURKMODE--
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #910 (isolation #63) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:49 am

Post by UberNinja »

No. Stay. Glork has already said that he was just throwing a hissy fit and doesn't actually want you to replace out.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #924 (isolation #64) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:39 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 917, Oversoul wrote:I want to say something but I don't know if it will actually be helpful for the town to know :\

spill it

or i spill your entrails
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #934 (isolation #65) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:47 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 926, Oversoul wrote:
In post 924, UberNinja wrote:
In post 917, Oversoul wrote:I want to say something but I don't know if it will actually be helpful for the town to know :\

spill it

or i spill your entrails

I think the latter actually would be a good idea given everything

no, you must commit ritual seppuku to regain your honor

i will grant you the use of my blade, outcast
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #988 (isolation #66) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:24 am

Post by UberNinja »

bullshit is his middle name ^
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1038 (isolation #67) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:40 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1031, GreyICE wrote:Hey Tammy.

Crazy ass Vi game

24 motherfuckers to mow through

Unlikely to be one scum team

Discuss.

Agreed.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1041 (isolation #68) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:42 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Fire Emblem = Game of Thrones.

Crazy ass little people

Infinity motherfuckers to mow through

Discuss.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1136 (isolation #69) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:52 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1131, ToastyToast wrote:Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME, people? I said I was nowhere near done with my reads, I said I would finish them, I said you should not look at it like a finished product, and I said that it was going to be slow-goin' thanks to real life issues, and You are STILL voting me for it? I haven't even ranked my reads yet. Those nulls can still end up low on my list when I'm finished.

Pissed.

fail AtE is fail

if you don't want to be lynched, and it means a lot to you to not be lynched, then you have to deliver

otherwise, thems the breaks and I have no sympathy
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1139 (isolation #70) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:58 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1138, singersigner wrote:I think a lot of people are losing momentum/interest in playing this game. ;_;

I know I am.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1264 (isolation #71) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:27 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 90, Oman wrote:
In post 48, Tierce wrote:Quick warning--I'm currently in the same room as singersigner, so we're avoiding this game until she goes back to the hotel to avoid out-of-game interference. Post later.

Also, uhhh
I guess. Page 4 vote, no real reasoning, more of "why not".

In post 113, Oman wrote:
In post 98, Tammy wrote:I'll sheep Glork...
vote: Tierce

*Trying really hard to look even slimier by the minute...so excited*

What the damn fuck is this?

In post 115, Oman wrote:Whoops, didn't mean to submit.

In post 111, dramonic wrote:Glork: Sheep Oman. He's a sexy fuck.
Oman: Vote someone relevant, you're a sexy fuck.

Will do

unvote. Vote: Tammy

In post 123, Oman wrote:
In post 119, Tierce wrote:Please clarify this, Oman.

Affirm, RVS/bandwagoing because I had nowhere else to put a vote.

In post 197, Oman wrote:
In post 175, Alchemist wrote:@Spyre just4u babe

Just thought it might be neat to visualize it. Not 100% accurate of course and I probably missed alot, but eh.

Spoiler:

Annoyed that I'm not in "everybody loves tierce".

Also, why are people sheeping me? Do they know I haven't played in years? I AM NOT A BAROMETER ANY MORE, especially not for ex Paragons.

In post 356, Oman wrote:People who are now against Tammy-lynch for #317 are easily swayed and gullible.

In post 510, Oman wrote:
In post 503, Tierce wrote:Yes~ And I did question him about his vote; he called it RVS, and after I posted I noticed he had actually changed his vote already. I don't have a problem with that anymore than I have with CES's typical vote-the-largest-wagon-in-RVS meta.

In fact, now that I think about it, I have a townread on Oman--his claim that he is not a barometer and shouldn't be sheeped out of the blue was pretty townish.

Hey, it's Oman here, the dude that you're talking about. Yes my vote was "out-of-the-RVS" for your comment, although the truth is that we were in like page 4 or whatever. The point is that the post with the vote that you're accusing is my first post in this entire game. First post = RVS. Just sayin'.

In post 512, Oman wrote:I was answering Overtoast through your answer to his question, sorry.

In post 621, Oman wrote:
In post 609, dramonic wrote:The whole "X dying N1" talk is stupid and WIFOM, especially in a game this size.

Hi guys.

This is called logic. It used to win mafia games.

In post 622, Oman wrote:
In post 620, GreyICE wrote:
In post 612, Alchemist wrote:
@GI

Who's scum bro?

Who am I voting, bro?

Hi guys, this is called blind wagoning. It's..it won a few mafia games a few years back, but not by this dude.

GreyICE, you are just...just woeful.
Unvote, Vote: GreyICE
. For being scum by defending this "vote".

In post 901, Oman wrote:
In post 623, MaguaofIllusion wrote:
In post 622, Oman wrote:Hi guys, this is called blind wagoning. It's..it won a few mafia games a few years back, but not by this dude.

GreyICE, you are just...just woeful. Unvote, Vote: GreyICE. For being scum by defending this "vote".

Worst post yet this game. In a game with Uberninja ...

Could you be any more blatant that this is personality driven and not actual scumhunting?

Oh, sorry, I thought GreyICE was scummy, but also a cunt. I know that your comment is personality driven too. MoI, I thought we were past that.

In post 636, GreyICE wrote:
In post 622, Oman wrote:
In post 620, GreyICE wrote:
In post 612, Alchemist wrote:
@GI

Who's scum bro?

Who am I voting, bro?

Hi guys, this is called blind wagoning. It's..it won a few mafia games a few years back, but not by this dude.

GreyICE, you are just...just woeful.
Unvote, Vote: GreyICE
. For being scum by defending this "vote".

Really?

'cause I'm not blind wagoning, and I'm following Glork.

Which is generally not the dumbest thing ever to do, especially if you don't have strong reads.

So you have a strong town read on Toasty, yes?

You're not blind wagoning, you're wagoning. But because it's wagoning Glork, it's totally okay?

I mean, this idea that "WELL IF I DON'T KNOW WHO SCUM IS, GLORK MUST" is miserable. I can't believe MoI called me out for hating this method.

The rest will have to wait until after this week, it's massive, but the weekend will be tight.

In post 955, Oman wrote:Posting and all, just to let you know I'm struggling to keep up. 48hrs before I'm home for a full reread.

Unvote; Vote: Oman
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1266 (isolation #72) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:44 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Is that a hint of "herpderp-Ninja is town but not reading the thread" I see?

Why do you think I'm town?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1291 (isolation #73) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:13 am

Post by UberNinja »

"Duplicity is scum" - UberNinja
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1295 (isolation #74) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:55 am

Post by UberNinja »

@ Tushie: Cuz, cuz
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1322 (isolation #75) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:35 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1316, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:You know what? Fuck this.

Vote: Oman

This is entirely policy. I can't play this game while he's alive and being a "distracting element" to put it lightly. Other words I have for him would be looked down upon so.

Haze is scum. UberNinja is still scum, I don't know why people are giving him a pass on that.

MaguaofDelusion is town but doing a great job of not showing it.

Of the current wagons, I'd probably be most comfortable with Implosion (I have this nagging feeling about Toasty, like I've seen this all before and I know how it ends. Anyone relate?)

But fuck it, I'm not moving this Oman vote unless someone gives me a really really fucking good reason to.

This post is all kinds of terrible.

I'm voting for Oman, you dunce.
Who's the scum, me or him? :roll:
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1334 (isolation #76) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:58 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1332, Tammy wrote:
In post 1329, Alchemist wrote:I know I'm not one to talk, but both of you are kinda clogging the thread. I'm not reading either of your posts.

Probably a good idea...here's the short version:

Tammy - Sup Magua...you're scum.

Magua - No, I'm not. You are. I CAN READ YOU TAMMY!

Tammy - Nuh-uh...meta's crap.

Magua - Yuh-huh...meta's awesome.

Tammy - Whatever dude, you're scum.

Magua - No, you. I can get you to doubt your scum read on me. Watch. Also, you ask stupid questions.

Tammy - No, you. Also, you're being mean.

There...I've saved you some wall-reading time.

Tammy, have I mentioned I love you recently?

Cause... yeah. That.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1337 (isolation #77) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:11 am

Post by UberNinja »

holy shit! that's usually my line!
things are changing too fast for me in this game given my priority level for it

vote: maguaofillusion
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1338 (isolation #78) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:12 am

Post by UberNinja »

@ 1335 obv, ninja'd by tammy ... *slices tammy's head off* ... nobody ninjas a ninja :cool:
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1419 (isolation #79) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:28 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1414, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1412, Oman wrote:
In post 1316, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:You know what? Fuck this.

Vote: Oman

This is entirely policy. I can't play this game while he's alive and being a "distracting element" to put it lightly. Other words I have for him would be looked down upon so.

I look down on you. Mostly because you're a waste of space...but you know.

I'm glad we see eye to eye about each other.

But I'll see you 1 "waste of space" and raise you a " Go fuck yourself, you miserable excuse for a human being."

^-^

UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1429 (isolation #80) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:54 am

Post by UberNinja »

V/LA for about a week
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1657 (isolation #81) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:18 pm

Post by UberNinja »

...why is that probably a vig?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1665 (isolation #82) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:36 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1657, UberNinja wrote:...why is that probably a vig?

In post 1658, MaguaofIllusion wrote:'cause scum didn't kill themselves
In post 1664, dramonic wrote:scum rarely shoot themselves.

Are we sure there is only one scum team?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1673 (isolation #83) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:45 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Ok.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1676 (isolation #84) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:53 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Why?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1677 (isolation #85) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:54 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Actually, I do seem to remember thinking he was town, but I also felt the "too town to be town" feeling too.

Sort of that "too many people think he's town and now he's not being awesome any more" feeling.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1679 (isolation #86) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:57 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Yes, Mr. Hinduragi. I will trust you.

Tell me, who then should I vote? Make it snappy.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1681 (isolation #87) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:00 pm

Post by UberNinja »

I'M FUCKING CALM YOU ASSWIPE

NOW HURRY THE FUCK UP
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1685 (isolation #88) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:09 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1682, MaguaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1674, Magister Ludi wrote:Magua, why do you think Alchemist is obv-town? What am I missing here?

The give-a-shit factor is high. The paranoid-ramblings factor is high. The manic-energy factor is high.

Mostly it's the give-a-shit factor.

In my experience scum give way more of a shit than town.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1686 (isolation #89) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:09 pm

Post by UberNinja »

lol @ Alchemist OMGUS vote on Ludi
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1690 (isolation #90) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:18 pm

Post by UberNinja »

umad?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1824 (isolation #91) » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:49 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Unvote
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1830 (isolation #92) » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:12 pm

Post by UberNinja »

and I'm sitting next to both of you fuckers

SUP
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1840 (isolation #93) » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:47 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1837, Tammy wrote:Don't know why UN thinks that town care less than scum do. Also, don't know why some people are losing their town read of her. She still reads town to me. I just don't see some of the things she's said coming from scum.

FYI, i think you are a little confused. just so it's 100% clear
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1870 (isolation #94) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:34 pm

Post by UberNinja »

vote: Gamma
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1874 (isolation #95) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:41 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1872, Katsuki wrote:I probably should make my self useful if I'm not gonna be here.

Vote: GI

UN vote is pretty bad and needs explaining.

no it's not

it's fucking good as fuck because gamma is always scum when i think he's town

and i think he's town
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1876 (isolation #96) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:52 pm

Post by UberNinja »

no this applies to forum gameplay too
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1878 (isolation #97) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:00 pm

Post by UberNinja »

i'm not linking it to f2f shut the fuck up muffin man
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1895 (isolation #98) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:44 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1879, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 1878, UberNinja wrote:i'm not linking it to f2f shut the fuck up muffin man

Then where are you getting this from?

the 6000 games i have played with katsuki

don't judge me
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1956 (isolation #99) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:22 am

Post by UberNinja »

Katsuki I miss you already bro
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2026 (isolation #100) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:12 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Nikanor is ALWAYS scum.

ALWAYS.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2039 (isolation #101) » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:10 am

Post by UberNinja »

Unvote; Vote: Oman
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2099 (isolation #102) » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:14 am

Post by UberNinja »

Don't lynch singersigner you morons. At least not yet.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2135 (isolation #103) » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:46 pm

Post by UberNinja »

I know nothing about the flavor of this game, btw

I exchanged multiple PMs with Vi, clarifying the flips and possible alignments (and all the pretty colors of the different shit that's flipped so far). I think I have a decent grasp on things now but I couldn't see myself leading a lynch based on mechanics or whatnot.

It is a convenient argument for scum to use against me though: that I appear to be completely incompetent. ;)
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2138 (isolation #104) » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:10 pm

Post by UberNinja »

As long as Oman dies at some point, I'm fine sheeping whoever onto whoever.

Vote: Nexus
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2183 (isolation #105) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:02 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 2181, Tierce wrote:And eeek, fullclaim including name? :|

Why the hell are you :|-ing at this?

In post 2181, Tierce wrote:surely you must have thoughts on situations that you haven't shared yet.

Time to come clean.

And why the hell are you telling him to "come clean", but you don't want him to full claim?

Fuck the general town consensus, Tierce is scummy as fuck with this post.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2203 (isolation #106) » Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:39 am

Post by UberNinja »

Unvote; Vote Oman

Put this shit in the ground yo
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2210 (isolation #107) » Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:28 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 2208, Glork wrote:trololololol Tierce.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2273 (isolation #108) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:31 am

Post by UberNinja »

Fuck, I just want this game to move.

Vote: Nexus

Oman next, pretty please with a cherry on top.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2341 (isolation #109) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:25 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Why is there no death. I want death.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2351 (isolation #110) » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:12 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 2349, Tierce wrote:Funny how a wagon on Oman has a lot more traction as the one on an equally useless slot. It's almost like Avenging Hazel is being protected and Oman isn't. Almost like Oman is going to flip town.

I actually noticed the same thing, which is why my vote is staying on Nexus today until that slot is uberdead.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2352 (isolation #111) » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:12 am

Post by UberNinja »

I tend to disagree about Oman necessarily flipping town though.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2355 (isolation #112) » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:13 am

Post by UberNinja »

I'm preeeeetty sure I know what I'm doing, Tierce. ;)

On the other hand though, I'm also pretty sure I am not paying nearly as close of attention to this game as you are.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2367 (isolation #113) » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:22 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 2365, Glork wrote:Er, awesome vote != scum either.... Are you trying to appeal to a policy lynch here, Grey?

Of course he is. ;)
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2377 (isolation #114) » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:36 am

Post by UberNinja »

So where the fuck are the Nexus votes then.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2387 (isolation #115) » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:06 am

Post by UberNinja »

If this day doesn't end pretty quick I'm going to replace out and I'm going to force redFF to take my slot.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2425 (isolation #116) » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:39 pm

Post by UberNinja »

GreyICE, sigh... u so bad.

That Katsuki thing feels town to me too though.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2432 (isolation #117) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:46 am

Post by UberNinja »

Duplicity. I'm not scum. ;)
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2434 (isolation #118) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:32 am

Post by UberNinja »

I'll make a concerted attempt to reform my posting style/habits this game.

Due to the complete explosion of this game's post number, I lost all will to contribute very early on.
I have considered asking for replacement multiple times, but I figured I'd weather it out for a while longer.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2437 (isolation #119) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:58 am

Post by UberNinja »

I'd also add Katsuki to the derpy mistake town part.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2438 (isolation #120) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:59 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 2435, danakillsu wrote:I'll do what I gotta do to save Nexus.
unvote vote: Oman

I despise the people making me do this.

I'll do whatever I gotta do to make this day end.
unvote vote: Oman

Dana, don't hate. Appreciate.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2474 (isolation #121) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:42 am

Post by UberNinja »

Who replaced Oman again?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2475 (isolation #122) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:42 am

Post by UberNinja »

Page 100. Sweet.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2580 (isolation #123) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:45 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Ok, I will admit I haven't been paying a lot of attention to this game...

So for me Nikanor, your boyfriend for a day, will you please explain: why the DDD quickwagon?
Maybe I'm dense, maybe it's something totally fucking obvious, but I have no idea what this is.
I wanna try to get back into the game, and you helping me out will help me out a lot. Helpfully.

Thanks.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2586 (isolation #124) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:01 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 2584, Nikanor wrote:
UN wrote:So for me Nikanor, your boyfriend for a day, will you please explain: why the DDD quickwagon?
Maybe I'm dense, maybe it's something totally fucking obvious, but I have no idea what this is.
I wanna try to get back into the game, and you helping me out will help me out a lot. Helpfully.

Only if you hold my hand. <3

Also what Glork said.

No, fuck you! You hold MY hand! <3
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2591 (isolation #125) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:03 pm

Post by UberNinja »

WHY was it obvious? I wasn't paying attention.

Vote: DDD
for the lulz I guess (mostly because Nik said so, Glork not so much), but I want to actually try to get into the game and be useful at some point, so if somebody would explain to me like I was a raw fuckin newbie, that'd be perfectamundo

kthx

p-edit: wut @ spyrex being self-aligned. explain pl0x
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2593 (isolation #126) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:06 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1112, Duplicity wrote:I'd agree with there likely being a few scum in the lurkers, don't think the AV-Pere hydra is one of them though. But Implo/Nexus can die. Kats too.

Was ISOing Duplicity and this is what I found.

implo/Nexus were both scum. Shall we kill Kats at some soon point too?
I am still of the mind that Kats is kind of derptown at this point (as am I) but how much weight should we give this snippet of Duplicity's, given he was a third-party?

p-edit: k Alchem
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2595 (isolation #127) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:06 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Also I'm not in the mood to search through 175 spyrex posts for a claim. Throw me a bone here?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2598 (isolation #128) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:11 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Yeah, fuck that. I'm not doing that much work. Help me be helpful or fuck you, Glork! :(
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2601 (isolation #129) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:15 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 2250, SpyreX wrote:I'm fine with Nexus BUT I would like someone to explain why its so hard to get Oman lynched.

I also want to bring this to the table for discussion.

Oman needs to die at some point.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2629 (isolation #130) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:24 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Agreed. I'm down to lynch Vi.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2649 (isolation #131) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:05 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Just stop talking now, Tim. Before you screw up anything else.

I, like SpyreX, see no smoking gun on DDD and nobody's pointed it out to me.

SpyreX, where did you claim? Post #, please.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2651 (isolation #132) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:14 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Anybody disagree with SpyreX's recounting of that incident? I am not going back to read it and I am going to accept 2650 on face otherwise.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2655 (isolation #133) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:52 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Hey Tierce that's a really cool vote, and I'mma let you finish, but DDD's one of the coolest wagons of ALL TIME.

i.e. Why didn't you mention it? AT ALL?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2657 (isolation #134) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:14 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Why not?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2659 (isolation #135) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:24 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Tierce you're adorable. You're embarrassing yourself though.

As in, I am literally embarrassed for you.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2677 (isolation #136) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:44 am

Post by UberNinja »

Tierce is throwing her weight around this game just enough that she miiiiiight be scum.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2983 (isolation #137) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:40 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 2700, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
In post 2696, MaguaofIllusion wrote:When did Spyrex stop being your Number 1 100% sheepable Town read?

Why not mention who are your actual scum suspects on your wagon? Just saying "everyone is suspect" when 3 Mafia and 1 likely SK are already dead looks like scum not wanting to lay down reads.

When he showed absolutely no interest in trying on D2; he was and is still town but it wasn't useful to follow him since he wasn't going anywhere.

Because I'm going to somehow get this wagon taken apart without having to claim and playing "these are my final reads" just gives some lazy asshole off my wagon permission to lynch me; permission denied.

Unvote: DDD
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2986 (isolation #138) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:46 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 2708, Hinduragi wrote:Let me break down this wagon.

-Day 3 started
-Nikanor soft claims guilty result on DDD via a vote and some words
-Hot topic wagon and sheeping. A lot of "finally a lynch we agree on".
-Some extra evidence is brought to the front about how DDD avoided the Nexus wagon. That's great and all, but I wasn't on the Nexus wagon either and I certainly wasn't 100% sold
-Others come in thread, throw out the "lol wtf is the DDD wagon"
-Nikanor clarifies his vote was just a vote and pulls out on the "QUICKLYNCH DDD OR BUST" play

It doesn't even take common sense to see that something is wrong with this wagon. I know I'm not the only one.

Oh man. OOOOOOOOH MAAAAAAAAAAAN. Feels good to look at my past quotes when something doesn't feel right.

Nikanor wrote:No opinion on Nexus, other than to say that we /probably/ shouldn't be lynching the claimed Ike. While Vi is the type of person who would put Ike in as a fakeclaim, I think the likelihood of this is low when there is already a game mechanic that discourages roles like Ike from claiming their names.
Also, Vi hates cops, not doctors, but Vi has still used cops in her games in the past.

In post 2414, Nikanor wrote:do i have enough towncred to buy a bandwagon hop?

Unvote. Vote: Nexus.

let's find out.

Me wrote:No Nikanor, no you don't. Now stop being dumb.

Nikanor wrote:Wait did I actually say that

Nikanor wrote:well fuck now what do i do

nobody wants to lynch the guy I want to lynch.

The Oman wagon has built up too quickly to be on scum imo.

Me wrote:Someone please explain how the Oman wagon has "built up too quickly" when it's at fucking L-6 and was started at the beginning of D2. I'd love to hear this.

Nikanor wrote:Whatever I guess we don't even have a choice anyway because there's no way that Vi is getting two replacements in a 100 page game.
Unvote. Vote: Oman.

---------------
Nikanor wrote:Like I have no fucking clue why nobody wants to lynch the Hippos. Do people actually think he is town?

In post 2421, Tierce wrote:@Nikanor:
In post 1230, Vi wrote: :right: ToastyToast (L-7) ~ Avenging Hazel, UberNinja,
SpyreX,
Debonair Danny DiPietro,
Quilford
Gammagooey,
Wyrd
implosion
, Teleporting Speed Hippos,
Shmugen
Hinduragi

Even if they could be scum, we are not lynching this wagon slot today. It would be three scum piling together here in sequence, with no one unvoting quickly before or after.

Do try to keep up.

Nikanor wrote:Yeah and if TSH is scum it means that, depending on the number of scum, either half or less than half of Shmugen's buddies were last on the Toasty wagon when he jumped on. Three scum in a row really isn't a lot in a 29 player game.

I hope you're still following along with me right now. The best part is about to come. I hope you have your popcorn.

Teleporting Speed Hippos wrote:Being prodded means I can't really wait any longer for Pere's input on this, but based on what he said in the QT I think we're good to go...

We do not believe Nexus' BG claim

Why?
Because we have a BG role which works a little differently from his.
It is a small difference, but it matters enough to make us think that his claim is fake.
In fact, if it were HUGELY different, I might be more inclined to believe it was real.

Nikanor wrote:Unvote. Vote: Nexus.

NOW can I do this?

Yep. YEEEEEEEEEEEP. You saw it here first, ladies and gentlemen.

Vote: Nikanor

Sure. This sounds legit. I've yet to read the next ten pages but

Vote: Nikanor
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2989 (isolation #139) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:50 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 2750, ToastyToast wrote:I would be more hesitant if there were a Oman quick-wagon today because 1) I think the fact that Nexus was scum lowers the chance that he is scum considerably

Why, because the percentage that 2 scum have been wagoned is less?
That's a fallacy because they were both wagoned anyway, and one flipping scum doesn't lessen the chances of the other being scum other than that it can't be that one scum, so the percentage went down like 1/x (x = amount of alive players), which is not "considerably" by any means.

There was a shitload of resistance to both wagons. Finally one went through. Saying the other is CONSIDERABLY less likely to be scum purely because of numbers and percentages is bogus.

This town has been pretty accurate so far; why couldn't 2 wagons have been on scum?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2993 (isolation #140) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:55 am

Post by UberNinja »

Tierce what's your current opinion on MLudi?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2994 (isolation #141) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:55 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 2991, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 2989, UberNinja wrote:
In post 2750, ToastyToast wrote:I would be more hesitant if there were a Oman quick-wagon today because 1) I think the fact that Nexus was scum lowers the chance that he is scum considerably

Why, because the percentage that 2 scum have been wagoned is less?
That's a fallacy because they were both wagoned anyway, and one flipping scum doesn't lessen the chances of the other being scum other than that it can't be that one scum, so the percentage went down like 1/x (x = amount of alive players), which is not "considerably" by any means.

There was a shitload of resistance to both wagons. Finally one went through. Saying the other is CONSIDERABLY less likely to be scum purely because of numbers and percentages is bogus.

This town has been pretty accurate so far; why couldn't 2 wagons have been on scum?

Btw, this does fit in line with the other instances of UN scum we've been seeing.

What's your opinion of Oman then?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2998 (isolation #142) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:01 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 2995, Hinduragi wrote:Oman is probably town. He needs some revisiting later but certainly not today.

Why is he probably town?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3001 (isolation #143) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:05 am

Post by UberNinja »

Tierce isn't even close to one of the better scumhunters I've run across; as such, for the most part I give absolutely no weight to her reads.

But when she rabidly votes me and I
know
she's wrong without a doubt, the only thing that changes noticeably is my level of snark/trolling.

Hi, Tierce. ;)
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3007 (isolation #144) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:10 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3003, Alchemist wrote:
Tammy's strange roleclaim wrote:I'm asking because I have an ability and it has a name, no I'm not counterclaiming, but I found it odd that he just said I have a protect. If he is a doctor and has an ability, it should have a name right? He should be able to give that name. I don't know why he isn't.

Tierce, yes it's possible. I already admitted that I have an ability in explaining why I asked the name of Nexus'. I didn't begin the game with it; I gained it after Shmugen's death.

Nexus's most recent post sounds a lot more genuine than when she claimed.

I didn't target anyone last night; I can't target anyone except myself - well I suppose it's targeting myself. I actually forgot to use my role last night, which is actually kind of convenient as I'm thinking of using it right now because I can actually proof my role to everyone.

Nope! But, I'm glad I forgot to use it. It would suck if I would have lost of my uses of it due to a roleblock. It would have doubly sucked if I would have died because of it.

I'm not a tree stump. I don't know what that is.

And, I'm guessing it's a self-target, but it's not really.

>Limited self-target-but-not-really day/night ability that potentially could kill her because of a roleblock that she gained after the vig-death of the main mafia boss

UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3009 (isolation #145) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:11 am

Post by UberNinja »

Yeah, Tierce is not even close to being one of the best posters on site... lol

p-edit: ohai
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3013 (isolation #146) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:15 am

Post by UberNinja »

Why not use your ability now then Tammy?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3015 (isolation #147) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:17 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3011, SpyreX wrote:PEdit stream jesus - UN where did that modpic come from??

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p3923896

click the 3 at the bottom
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3020 (isolation #148) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:19 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3016, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 3004, Hinduragi wrote:Tierce is the best poster in this particular game.

Fixed because my wording was terrible.

In post 3001, UberNinja wrote:Tierce isn't even close to one of the better
scumhunters I've run across
posters in this game
; as such, for the most part I give absolutely no weight to her
reads

Fixed to apply, and your entire opinion was terrible.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3022 (isolation #149) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:20 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3019, Tierce wrote:
In post 2993, UberNinja wrote:Tierce what's your current opinion on MLudi?

Not even close to my top priority. Especially interesting when you say you don't care about my reads, so bugger off.

I'm not fucking asking because I care, I'm asking because I want to show what a bullshit player you are.

Now give me a fucking read on him honey
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3026 (isolation #150) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:21 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3021, Gammagooey wrote:CANT EVEN POST TOO MANY NINJAS

there's only one, the rest are all just wannabes <3
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3027 (isolation #151) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:23 am

Post by UberNinja »

Yeah I'm feeling Tierce scum too. Def-o

She's playing to her "town meta" whatever that shit is, and hoping what "confirmation" she had earlier will let her ride to endgame

I'd lynch this bitch right now but nobody wants to and Nikanor needs to go first anyway
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3036 (isolation #152) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:30 am

Post by UberNinja »

That's what I was gonna guess, but I was hoping she was a one-shot vig with some sorta confirmable :(
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3037 (isolation #153) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:30 am

Post by UberNinja »

Innocent Child, then?

/role-fish
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3130 (isolation #154) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:11 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3059, Tierce wrote:
In post 3048, Tammy wrote:Didn't even think about that.

Disappointment goes both ways Tierce.

Because if you are actually town here, my mind's pretty blown.

Would have to be ridiculous good at scum to do what I've done so far. I'm the first one to admit that my scum game blows. When something like Paranoia (where the whole dead QT was calling me scum) is my magnum opus, things are pretty sad on Tiercescumland.

Seriously, lass. Calm down. You're at L-6. Go back, reread. If you're town, your scumread on me makes exactly zero sense. I understand how frustrating it is that people are voting you, but... Not all of those voting you can be scum (hi, I'm not). Try and be rational and stop the ridiculous OMGUS.

PEDIT: Goddammit, don't. Use it at night.

UNVOTE: Tammy

ha ha ha fuck you tierce

look at you backpedal
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3133 (isolation #155) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:14 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 2661, Glork wrote:DDD dies. Not moving my vote.

In post 3087, Glork wrote:Nah, it's cool. We can let DDD live. If I wanted him dead right now, my vote would be on him.

ha ha ha fuck you glork

look at you backpedal
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3134 (isolation #156) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:16 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3112, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 3101, Alchemist wrote:SpyreX claimed to have no country.

There is more information to the Glork claim I believe.

In all honesty, I'm starting to doubt our 4-man 100% confirmed town team from Day 1.

bout fuckin time, buddy
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3136 (isolation #157) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:21 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3131, Hinduragi wrote:You aren't even voting Tierce.

mhm yeah did you read:

In post 3027, UberNinja wrote:Yeah I'm feeling Tierce scum too. Def-o

She's playing to her "town meta" whatever that shit is, and hoping what "confirmation" she had earlier will let her ride to endgame

I'd lynch this bitch right now but nobody wants to and Nikanor needs to go first anyway

if you are down to vote her, then show me, and i will vote her too. lets fucking run her to the ground

and watch her sob as we pick up the pieces and clean out the rest of her scum team
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3137 (isolation #158) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:21 am

Post by UberNinja »

Ludi, chill bro. Chill.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3139 (isolation #159) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:24 am

Post by UberNinja »

MFGHGHGHFHRRRRRRRRRMM

come on Hindu throw me a bone bro
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3143 (isolation #160) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:46 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3140, Tierce wrote:
Great. Can we lynch UberNinja now? He is the guy who is going after people who have had pages and pages of evidence showing how they changed their minds, when he sheeped Nikanor onto DDDP and is now switching to Nikanor under Hindu's case. Hypocrisy may not be a scumtell, but this level of abject cognitive dissonance, coupled with the behavior yesterday around Nexus/Oman, the insistence that RhinOman needs to die under some ~math~ that makes no sense, and the v. v. obvious lack of interest in helping out town after he said he'd make an ~effort~...

This guy has voted me, Tammy, Toasty, RhinOman, MoI, Alchemist, Gamma, Nexus,
pushed the Oman wagon forward when it was tied with Nexus's
, and now DDDP. This is a disgusting voting pattern, and he doesn't even have a measure of effort otherwise to make up for it.

Where is that RIGHTEOUS WAGON that flocked to DDDP when we need it elsewhere?

boo hoo i can't get an obv townie who annoys me and who i always read wrong lynched
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3144 (isolation #161) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:46 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3141, Tierce wrote:By the way, call me 'bitch' one more time and this is going to forum administration.

i retract my "bitch"

but only because you asked nicely
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3209 (isolation #162) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:11 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3150, Gammagooey wrote:dunno how it confirms anything since i thought hindu said he doesn't get confirmation

don't actually want to vote UN but I will absolutely murder him over ddd if i have to make that choice.

stiiill want lld dead
and i think that can actually happen unlike grey and benvenghaze.

what is your opinion on LLD's hard tunnel on me for day 1/day 2?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3210 (isolation #163) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:14 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3167, singersigner wrote:
In post 3166, Tammy wrote:Regardless, really couldn't care less about dying in this game.

:igmeou:

In post 3168, Glork wrote:
In post 3167, singersigner wrote:
In post 3166, Tammy wrote:Regardless, really couldn't care less about dying in this game.

:igmeou:

....said the person who self-voted throughout basically all of D2. :igmeou:

these two posts are both scummy as fuck
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3212 (isolation #164) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:18 am

Post by UberNinja »

67 and 68 duh
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3213 (isolation #165) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:18 am

Post by UberNinja »

66 is a blatant town tell
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3214 (isolation #166) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:19 am

Post by UberNinja »

Tierce please tell me your thoughts on Ludi like I asked oh five pages ago or so

Tia~
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3218 (isolation #167) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:31 am

Post by UberNinja »

idk anything about them right now so i couldn't in good conscience vote either

they don't seem as cut-and-dried as the ddd case did at the beginning of the day (also, you ain't no nikanor)

explain both cases pl0x and i'll give you some lovin'
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3220 (isolation #168) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:40 am

Post by UberNinja »

hindu what's wrong with kkb and dram?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3221 (isolation #169) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:41 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 138, dramonic wrote:
In post 136, Tammy wrote:
In post 127, dramonic wrote:@Tammy: That sucks, you're making me happy =(

I'm making you happy that you're voting me when I'm fucking town? Nice, Dram.
I was going for "I'm happy because you're being scummier with each post
and that makes me happy with my mad tunnelcatching skills(tm)" =/

EDIT: Stop...
fucking...
claiming.

this post looks like a tierce-esque "look i said something pro-town, maybe people will think i'm town for it yeeeee" post
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3222 (isolation #170) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:43 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 881, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
In post 879, dramonic wrote:@Hindu/Implosion: No daykill? I am disappoint you two =/

If I have a vig kill, you're on the short list of people I'm shooting tonight so you do have that going for you.

In post 882, dramonic wrote:I'm hoping it's because you think I'm scum at the very least.

this is a weird exchange on dramonic's part
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3223 (isolation #171) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:44 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1248, dramonic wrote:At some point we decided to lynch Toast and MoI.
When did that happen and why?
Unvote

In post 1274, dramonic wrote:Careful Alchy when you bus me so hard =(

Code: Select all

Tammy
some other person

In post 1330, dramonic wrote:In what realm of existence is Oman a valid policy lynch? <_<

In post 1343, dramonic wrote:Oh.
So basically LLD is raging because Oman is being mean to her bf.
You need to keep your emotions in check.

i'm fairly ambivalent about all of these posts
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3224 (isolation #172) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:47 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1656, Tierce wrote:So. No blue number reset, and that's probably a vig.

No magical triangular fireworks last night.

Number increased twice from Quil's death to implosion's, then thrice from implosion's to Wyrd's? The hell?

And from the flavor of the kills, I suspect it's very viable that Oversoul was indeed killed, not killed on a timer.

So many delicious delicious flips. Brb dissecting VC formatting.

In post 1658, MaguaofIllusion wrote:'cause scum didn't kill themselves, and an SK would be off killing the obvtown, not the viable lynches.

Our masonize failed -- our target was "not eligible."

It is possible that the Wyrd kill was an SK, and that the mafia don't have a Nightkill because they kill during the Day.

Lack of reset of the counter makes me expect a kill around 30-32.

VOTE: SpyreX

In post 1664, dramonic wrote:

scum rarely shoot themselves.

sooooo was it or was it not a vig?

oohhhhhh pwned

actually these responses explains something maybe.

perhaps the scum team is so big they thought there couldn't possibly be an SK or third party killers in the setup along w/them.
it would also explain how hard it is to get scum fucking lynched despite a fucking maelstrom of opinion against them

hmmmm
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3226 (isolation #173) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:54 am

Post by UberNinja »

heyyyyy, i voted for nexus and oman back and forth, stop selling me as town based on that i haven't voted scum yet ;D

and if my hypothetical scum team were as big as i think it probably is (i.e. big enough to burn off a few of your own with scum lynches, without worrying too much about the game yet because they seem to keep doing it), then the likelihood of tons of bussing going on is pretty high

i appreciate the thought though. and your last two sentences make me feel warm and fuzzy <3
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3232 (isolation #174) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:16 am

Post by UberNinja »

well, scum have ignored you, and then they laughed at you, but now they're fighting you

so logically, what is the next step?

tl;dr: stick around boyo
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3234 (isolation #175) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:44 am

Post by UberNinja »

FUCKING TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS ON HIM

I DONT GIVE A DAMN WHAT PRIORITY HE IS
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3236 (isolation #176) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:54 am

Post by UberNinja »

Ok.

UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3238 (isolation #177) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:04 am

Post by UberNinja »

So you admit you're not giving me your read of MLudi because you're afraid of how I can show what a bullshit player you are based on your answer.

Alright.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3250 (isolation #178) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:54 am

Post by UberNinja »

Aw, you guys. So much love... *wipes a tear away*

In all seriousness, fuck you though
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3251 (isolation #179) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:54 am

Post by UberNinja »

Not all of you, obviously. Just the good-looking ones.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3253 (isolation #180) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:02 am

Post by UberNinja »

Why am I pretty likely to be scum?

Anyone.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3254 (isolation #181) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:03 am

Post by UberNinja »

UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3259 (isolation #182) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:10 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3247, Glork wrote:I really don't. When I look at
(1)
his voting history,
(2)
his contributions (or general lack thereof),
(3)
his attitude towards voting & wagons & lynches,
(4)
his lack of understanding of what it means to have the protown win condition,
(5)
his "I haven't kept up on the game, treat me with kid gloves" attitude while trying to tell the town what they should and shouldn't do, none of it adds up to a protown UN.
(6)
There is so much charade, and so little genuine production, that I can NOT accept that he's just a terrible, useless, but ultimately protown player.

1. What's wrong with my voting history? I vote who I think is scum.
2. I've contributed more than some others in the game, what's the problem? Don't like my style?
3. My attitude towards voting & wagons & lynches is wrong or scummy because why?
4. My lack of understanding of what it means to have the protown win condition? What?
5. Where did I ask to be treated with kid gloves because I wasn't caught up? Fuck that.
6. Charade, yes. Little production? Okay. Terrible, useless? Hardly. But, ultimately protown? You bet your fuckin' knickers.
Bonus: Have you
ever
correctly read me as scum, ever? (Hint: The answer is no)

Bonus bonus:
If you really thought I was scum, #4 should be enough for you to want to lynch me.

All of your other reasons are bullshit, and can be summed up as "waaah I don't like Uber. Lynch Uber".
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3260 (isolation #183) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:13 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3258, Teleporting Speed Hippos wrote:
Vote: UberNinja

I need to trawl through his ISO to give conclusive proof but I'm sure he's contradicted himself several times regarding his stance on the DDD wagon now.

Yeah, find where I contradict myself, that'd be grand. And then tell me when changing your mind became a scum tell.

My thoughts on the DDD wagon were/are:

1. OH COOL WE'RE WAGONING OBVSCUM WHO SOMEBODY HAS A COP RESULT ON OR WAS PROVED SCUM VIA OTHER NIGHT ACTION? SWEET
2. Wow, this wagon is going way too fast.
3. Fuck, his claim looks townie.
4. Unvote this shit wagon, Vote: the guy who started it because somebody made a post that looked awesome as to why Nik was scum

Now I'm confused because that same guy doesn't seem to be pushing Nik as scum and is just sitting around with his thumb up his ass.

So please tell me why that's scummy in any way shape or form to change your mind, and I will happily vote myself.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3263 (isolation #184) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:18 am

Post by UberNinja »

oh shit, you mean I was voting DDD without having an independent reason to?

FUCK, I MUST BE SCUM
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3265 (isolation #185) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:20 am

Post by UberNinja »

The reason I called Tierce out for ignoring the DDD wagon is because she's obvscum and doesn't want to go for the easy wagon because that'd be 2 E Z and she's trying to avoid later VCA being done on her voting history, duh
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3268 (isolation #186) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:24 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3264, Glork wrote:
In post 3259, UberNinja wrote:Bonus: Have you
ever
correctly read me as scum, ever? (Hint: The answer is no)

Sample Size One? Yeah. Don't even give me this kind of fucking bullshit.

Oh sorry, I must be mixing you up with Tierce, the
OTHER
over-inflated gasbag asshat who shits all over the thread with complete fucking stupidity and wouldn't admit they were wrong for a million dollars. She's read me wrong at least two or three times, probably more. And she acts like she still has a fucking clue, which she fucking obviously doesn't

In post 3264, Glork wrote:And yeah, every time I think about the wincon thing, I have an urge to vote you. I'm FINALLY acting on that urge and not giving you a free pass for being a complete fucking moron.

Oh noes! I'm going to report you to the mod for calling me a fucking moron! No wait that's Tierce who can't stand being called a bitch even when she's being one with a capital B.

rofl
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3269 (isolation #187) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:24 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3267, Glork wrote:You're just a scumbag looking to stir up shit in another direction after I raised the remote possibility of Tierce being scum.

YOU raised?

LOLOLOLOOL
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3271 (isolation #188) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:28 am

Post by UberNinja »

I fucking apologized to you, Tierce! psh

@ anyone else who gives a shit: look how bad she wants me out of the game, rofl

If she thought I was scum she would just try to lynch me so she could dance on my corpse later
The fact that she's reporting me for something so trivial is pretty fucking telling if you ask me.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3272 (isolation #189) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:29 am

Post by UberNinja »

@ Glork, you magnificent bastard you:

Please explain how my behavior makes sense
in any fucking continuity
as scum and I will self-vote.

TSH had his chance at it, he failed miserably. I give you the same chance.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3274 (isolation #190) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:32 am

Post by UberNinja »

Why is Oman a
town
counter-wagon?
Is it not possible that there were two scum wagons?

You're full of shit.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3276 (isolation #191) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:33 am

Post by UberNinja »

Yeah, I asked people to do shit for me because I'm lazy and haven't been paying attention, but news flash that's not asking for kid gloves that's just me being a lazy fucker
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3277 (isolation #192) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:34 am

Post by UberNinja »

If I wanted to coast then why the fuck would I have started posting at the beginning of Day 3? I could have sat under the fucking radar until at LEAST day 6

You know that shit where somebody gets wagoned-but-not-lynched, and suddenly they're not a viable wagon for 3 or 4 more fucking days? I refuse to believe you're not familiar with that phenomenon. Anyway, I could have ridden that shit for DAYS without saying SHIT

and it'd have worked.

Unfortunately, that theory's not any good either.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3278 (isolation #193) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:35 am

Post by UberNinja »

Also. Talking. Like. This. Makes. You. Look. Dumb. Not. Smart.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3279 (isolation #194) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:36 am

Post by UberNinja »

So anyway tell me Glork, what do you think of Tierce ignoring the DDD wagon and going straight for my fucking throat?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3296 (isolation #195) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:01 am

Post by UberNinja »

Tierce you forgot to add this post:

In post 2655, UberNinja wrote:Hey Tierce that's a really cool vote, and I'mma let you finish, but DDD's one of the coolest wagons of ALL TIME.

i.e. Why didn't you mention it? AT ALL?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3297 (isolation #196) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:01 am

Post by UberNinja »

k, I should probably claim now

I'm town power. Get your votes off me fucktards
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3300 (isolation #197) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:04 am

Post by UberNinja »

idk i'd say probably around a 5. not a game breaking role but a pretty good one if used right
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3301 (isolation #198) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:05 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3299, Alchemist wrote:
In post 3297, UberNinja wrote:k, I should probably claim now

I'm town power. Get your votes off me fucktards

on a scale of 1 to 10 how strong

idk i'd say probably around a 5. not a game breaking role but a pretty good one if used right
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #3302 (isolation #199) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:05 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 3298, kanyeknowsbest wrote:im mostly caught up i think? i gave up on reading the entire thread and read a few hotspots + scum isos and vcas. i still need to find this oversoul fakevig that clears tierce apparently. i am completely ambivalent on un (dont worry ill start distancing w. him in a minute 4 sure)

town who i will never ever vote - glork, tsh, alchemist, toastytoast, moi, dana, singer
likely town based on flipped scum - rhinox, ludi, katsuki
leaning town - tammy, gamma, lld, nikanor
null - un, hindu, greyice
scum - spyrex, benmage, ddd, tierce

im gonna do another pass on all of my leaning town/null

as far as spyrex's no country claim shit yeah fuck all that noise. hes scum. the entire thing was way too awkward and forced from his end. consider hes atrocious in vca as well as his scummy play, his interactions with my other scum suspects and the way shmugen treated him and hes my number one lynch choice right now.

haze is gutscum, that little avenging angel/shmugen exchange was scum
In post 1779, Avenging Angel wrote:I am willing at this point to give Spyrex a pass, and here's why: Scum has no reason to claim "no nation." It isn't worth the WIFOM. It isn't even worth the (very uncertain) chance that someone like myself will recognize this and give him a pass. Spyrex is good enough that he has other options available to him aside from a "shoot the moon" strategy like that. Claiming "no nation" is too insanely risky to be anything but the truth. Even if scum had no nation, they'd fakeclaim one of them to be on the safe side.
In post 1818, Shmugen wrote:Angel makes a strong point regarding SpyreX's whole nation thing, the WIFOM would be far more trouble than its worth. Welcome and thank you for taking over a less than productive slot.

and benmage safely hopping onto ddd now that the coast is clear and the heat is on un is scum.

unvote vote spyrex

ooohhhh tierce in the scum pile, i like it

vote it with me. lets make this shit happen

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”