Mini 1732 - Super Smash Bros. Project M(afia) - D7!

Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:53 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

Confirm
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:10 am

Post by Gendaberry »

In post 208, LicketyQuickety wrote:I'd spew some meta on myself, but pretty sure that would just be taken as scummy at this point.

Why bring this up at all then. Also what made you go from seeing MS as scum in #137 to possibly town in #158?

I like All Alone's opening so I'm leaning town on him. Also leaning town on GL, but it's mostly gut.

Oh yeah, and one part of my role is miller. On top of the usual guilty investigations thing, it seems like I'll show up as having visited a random person who died each night.
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:38 am

Post by Gendaberry »

Not specified so I assume it triggers whenever some one dies during the night and the person I "visit" is picked randomly from that night's deaths.
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

VOTE: Davsto

I think this ISO is pretty bad. Apart from calling smiffle's first vote awful, he hasn't done anything to scumhunt at all despite having a decent number of posts. He seems more preoccupied with setup/role speculation then actually catching scum.

Don't know why people are trying to focus on ASP right now, it's a waste of time to try to get info on a player who hasn't even posted yet especially when the thread pretty active - it's pointless filler that doesn't help town at all.

Also on the topic of Nana, I have a feeling that Nana is going to survive the first kill on her and revive as Popo. It would also make sense given that Ice Climbers don't die until Popo himself is dead.
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:25 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

In post 343, LicketyQuickety wrote:

Thoughts on Smiffle and MM?

MM - Null. Hasn't done much and I'm having problems reading him. Ask again later

Smiffle - Town lean, I'm fine with most of his posts and reads, especially recently.
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:57 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

In post 359, Tails wrote:
In post 342, Gendaberry wrote:
I think this ISO is pretty bad. Apart from calling smiffle's first vote awful, he hasn't done anything to scumhunt at all despite having a decent number of posts. He seems more preoccupied with setup/role speculation then actually catching scum.

How is this worse than what Lickity has done?

It isn't, you're right

VOTE: Lickity

@Lickity - Now that you're townreading pretty much the only player you've pressured this game, do you plan on actually looking for scum or is that not something we should look forward to? You've interacted with almost everyone by now, do something with it.
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (isolation #6) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

In post 484, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 483, Gendaberry wrote:
In post 359, Tails wrote:
In post 342, Gendaberry wrote:

How is this worse than what Lickity has done?

It isn't, you're right

VOTE: Lickity

@Lickity - Now that you're townreading pretty much the only player you've pressured this game, do you plan on actually looking for scum or is that not something we should look forward to? You've interacted with almost everyone by now, do something with it.

I'll deal with this later. I have another game that is about to start and I have to read like 26 pages (25ppp).

So are you planning on addressing this or are you just going to ignore it? Scumreading me won't make the fact that you've done very little recently any less true.
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (isolation #7) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

In post 527, LicketyQuickety wrote:
I will say that because of the claim that they can prolly live today, but don't like the visiting a dead player bit. What exactly is the purpose of visiting a dead player must have a reason and if it looks to be a pretty underwhelming find then I think its pretty safe in saying this slot is scum.

Its to make the miller part of my role worse? It means I can show up guilty to tracker/watcher investigations too.
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (isolation #8) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:09 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

Do you know what a miller does
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

In post 535, LicketyQuickety wrote:
I'm tempted to ask for your reads, Glenda and ask to see if they are vig worthy.

What's stopping you
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (isolation #10) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

Wait, you asked me about my role beforehand when I first claimed. You've known about my role for a while now, why is the claim only weird now?
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (isolation #11) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:24 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

In post 553, smiffle wrote:It'd be arbitrary to ask Genda's read on Lickety, so instead, Genda, what's your read on Xtom for his indifference toward your role at first, and eventual defense?

I don't really see it as indifference to my role at first. Xtom said that he only saw my claim after LQ quoted it and the defense started right after. Seemed genuine, so I'm fine with it.
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #12) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

I town read Xotm right now.

I don't particularly like LQ's wall. To start with, I don't like how he pretty much has to be coaxed into actually addressing my posts in the first place and how quickly he dropped his vote on me. Based on the wall he clearly still thinks I'm scummy, I'm not sure why he would unvote me.

I wouldn't find his lack of scumhunting as bad if it wasn't for his earlier play. Whether he did it well or not, he's clearly capable of pressuring people to an extent based off of how he interacted with you early on, but since then it doesn't look like he's really been trying too hard to do so. We have a lot more info to work with now then we did back at the start of the day, so I don't know why he's suddenly not able to do it now.
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (isolation #13) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:26 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

In post 547, Gendaberry wrote:Wait, you asked me about my role beforehand when I first claimed. You've known about my role for a while now, why is the claim only weird now?

Also Lickity, could I get a response to this?
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (isolation #14) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:37 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

Quick post to say that I have some pretty major work to do so I can't really post much until tomorrow afternoon, although I should finally be free past that.

Not sure why you want a full claim from me that badly LQ, could you explain your reasoning behind wanting it? I don't see how it would benefit town at all.

Also, I'm not sure if you're doing it on purpose or not but my username is Gendaberry not Glendaberry for future reference.
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

Xtoxm, given that you want to get lynched anyways, what's your full claim? You shouldn't really have a problem with that given the situation.

Also LQ, I'm going to get this out of the way and say I'm not claiming my full role. I can guarantee that at the very least my role includes being a miller and being detected as visiting someone who dies every night, but that's all you're going to get for now.
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

Beautiful
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (isolation #17) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

Well Tails's plan seems pretty alright, I'm good with this.

VOTE: Wanderer

Also, what's the chance of Xtoxm being a jester instead of a survivor? I'm not sure how ika's role works, but I'm assuming jester would show up as non-town with it right? This doesn't matter much though if we're going to try and let vig deal with it anyways.
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (isolation #18) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:19 am

Post by Gendaberry »

In post 1114, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Scum:
ASP/Grib - their push on me is bad and has bad reasoning

Really? I swear, you scum read almost everyone who votes you.

I'm fine with lynching Xtoxm now honestly. Apart from him, I still think Davsto and LQ are scummy. Firebringer's outburst seems pretty bad too, mostly because it looks fake to me.

VOTE: Xtoxm
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (isolation #19) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:21 am

Post by Gendaberry »

LQ does your power get stronger with each hammer, or do you only need to do it once?
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (isolation #20) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:58 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

In post 1166, smiffle wrote:Before anyone hammers, Genda, were you aware of these posts? I iso'd tails to try and glean something off of his death, and aside from looking at his interactions, this is what I pulled up:

In post 632, Tails wrote:@Alive: I want to field test Genda tonight. You in?

Do you mean only this one or the others too?

Yeah, I was aware of it. Not really much to say about it though, I'm assuming he was asking for someone to test my claim during the night.
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1201 (isolation #21) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:54 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

In post 1196, smiffle wrote:

Genda, what's your read on Fire atm? He's being all uptight around Grib just because he's poking him a little, plus his posts are getting consistently filled with more aggro.

I thought I mentioned Fire already? I scum read him to an extent due to the outbursts and being aggro because it seems pretty fake to me. It's not that strong of a read though, mostly because I recognize that I'm biased against that kind of stuff because I couldn't see myself doing it.
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1203 (isolation #22) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:21 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

None?

Unless I explained my role poorly, I thought that I made it clear that I was going to be detected as having visited one of the dead to make me show up guilty to trackers/watchers. I don't get any results from that, the whole point of it is to make my role worse, it doesn't do anything.

I'm pretty sure that I never said that I get any results, but my bad if my wording was shitty
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (isolation #23) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:51 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

I'm not the one who's idea it was to verify my claim during the night, pretty sure that was Tails. Given standard roles I can't think of a way to do so off the top of my head.
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1263 (isolation #24) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:55 am

Post by Gendaberry »

VOTE: Davsto Phoneposting. I'll explain when I get my hands on a computer, but this is my prefered lynch by a wide margin now.
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1275 (isolation #25) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:52 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

To get back to what I was on about earlier, I'm an even night roleblocker and I roleblocked Dav last night. Nobody died last night, which means there's a decent chance that I stopped the kill with it.

Of course this being a bastard game it's definitely not 100% accurate and other stuff may have prevented the kill, but it makes Davsto more likely to be scum then LQ/Firebringer.
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1330 (isolation #26) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:23 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

Nana, are you just a plain survivor now or do you have any abilities?

Also, I have an exam coming up in a day and I'll be pretty busy studying for it. I won't really have a chance to post until its over.
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1348 (isolation #27) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:09 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

I didn't roleblock you or Fire Nana and I'm not sure what made you think I did.
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1362 (isolation #28) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

In post 1359, smiffle wrote:Speaking of Gendaberry, Genda, I want to get your role clear in my mind. You say you're a miller-sleepwalker who visits a person who dies each night, but you're also a roleblocker? Is there anything else you're going to surprise us with? Just for posterity, who were you planning to vote yesterday? I see you never gave your 2 cents regarding that.

The most simple way I can describe it is that I'm a miller who also shows up guilty for trackers/watchers. I don't actually visit in the night, I just show up as linked to one of the deaths for investigative roles.

Other half of my role is an even-night roleblocker pretty much. Also, I RBed LQ last night.

For who I was going to vote for, I was going to go for Dav. I wasn't expecting the Nana lynch to go through so fast which was pretty silly given how short we've been making these days so far. I'm pretty sure I mentioned this, but I was studying for an exam at the time and was hoping I could get back to the game when it was over. By the time that happened, Nana was lynched.
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1363 (isolation #29) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:25 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

Tell me if you want me to clear up my role again. It's pretty clear I'm doing a poor job when it comes to explaining it.
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1394 (isolation #30) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:23 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

In post 1364, smiffle wrote:What provoked you to RB LQ last night? Was it his lack of posting/explantation yesterday, or something else?
Why would you roleblock someone who was attempting to lynch the same person who you had planned to push?

I was scumreading LQ pretty hard beforehand. From the way LQ talked about his role, I assumed that if he was town then blowing a roleblock on him wouldn't hurt us much. If he was telling the truth, it didn't seem like he had any extremely helpful night actions that I could fuck up by roleblocking him. With his recent claim, it looks like I was right on that end.
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1400 (isolation #31) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:14 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

In post 1397, LicketyQuickety wrote:

so you think RB a town player who has no NA was a good idea. I suppose its better than blocking a town player with a NA, but I think the point is to block Scum with a NA. IDK tho, I could be wrong...

Are you confused about why I would RB someone that I think is scummy?

@All Alone - Thoughts on Smiffle/GL?
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1427 (isolation #32) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

In post 1420, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Id doesn't work that way Ika. Dav returns as soon as a lynch takes place. It is a different role altogether. Though the roles are similar enough there are enough key differences in the way they behave to have them not be enough to actually draw a conclusion from any other game.

You sure about that? I'm pretty sure Dav said that he gets commuted during the night too.
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1428 (isolation #33) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

In post 1313, Davsto wrote:Basically I have a day commute. I didn't want to be a distraction, so what I did was ~~disappear~~ during the day so I could sit back and scumhunt without having to get super interactive.. I have some notes on my laptop (which I'll shove on when I have the opportunity) which I made during the day.

I was also told that I would be commuted at night too. Considering I was affected by something, I assume that's a lie.
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1448 (isolation #34) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

You're being universally Town read? Also, All Alone what are your thoughts on non Dav players?
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1453 (isolation #35) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:21 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

You know you can vote me whenever, right LQ? What's stopping you.

As for Dav's scumbuddy, he's not even confirmed scum yet. Asking for his scum buddy is jumping the gun a bit don't you think? Anyways, LQ is my other top scumread apart from Dav. I'll probably reread the thread when I'm free tomorrow to get a better handle on the game.
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1459 (isolation #36) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

In post 1455, LicketyQuickety wrote:

So i am your top scum read. Why? Who is your other top Scum?

You're my top scum read for pretty much the same reasons I gave the last time I voted you. I think the way you've dealt with your scum read on me is really bad. You've been calling me scum for the past few days but have had some weird aversion to voting me, including saying that my claim will somehow sort itself out eventually? To me it feels like the only reason your read on me exists is because you can't think of anything better to go on.

Also, I'm pretty sure my other top scum read should be obvious? It's Dav.

Given that Dav is off not existing, I'm down for this. VOTE: Lickity
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1462 (isolation #37) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

Well, part of it is in the post above yours.

Other then that, I think the way he's playing is really weird? I didn't like the way he played D1 and I think I explained that a while back. I think his reads have been generally bad too. From what I can tell, he scum reads pretty much anyone who ends up voting for him, with him doing this to quite a few people including me, Grib, MS, you initially, and Tails I think.

Like I said, I really dislike the way he's dealt with his read on me. He's called me scummy from day 1, but apart from a brief stint of voting me, he's just been saying that my role will "sort itself out" somehow. I'd like to also mention that he's made it clear in #1204 that he has no clue how that was going to happen in the first place.

For Davsto, he pretty much doesn't do anything at all apart from talk about theory? He's had a few non-theory posts but not many, and despite claiming that he's gathering reads while he was off on his commuting adventure, he came back to say that he actually doesn't have any then commuted again.

Well that and when I roleblocked him a few nights back, no kill happened. There's a flipped doctor so it's not 100% accurate, but it certainly makes scum Dav a lot more likely.
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1463 (isolation #38) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

In post 1461, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Pre flip associations are bad, but Genda already has a claim that no one is questioning, the Scum read on Dav is icing on the cake.

What makes my read on Dav worse then everyone else's?
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1466 (isolation #39) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

@Everyone

Does everyone other then Lickity understand how my role works? I've explained it at least 4 times by now, so I want to know if my wording has been garbage overall or if Lickity just isn't paying attention to any of the explanations.

In post 1465, LicketyQuickety wrote:
OMG this is such a Scummy response.

This isn't a proper answer. You ignore questions enough already, at least answer the ones you bother responding to properly.
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1468 (isolation #40) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:08 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

Spoiler:
In post 216, Gendaberry wrote:
Oh yeah, and one part of my role is miller. On top of the usual guilty investigations thing, it seems like I'll show up as having visited a random person who died each night.

In post 531, Gendaberry wrote:
In post 527, LicketyQuickety wrote:
I will say that because of the claim that they can prolly live today, but don't like the visiting a dead player bit. What exactly is the purpose of visiting a dead player must have a reason and if it looks to be a pretty underwhelming find then I think its pretty safe in saying this slot is scum.

Its to make the miller part of my role worse? It means I can show up guilty to tracker/watcher investigations too.

In post 1203, Gendaberry wrote:None?

Unless I explained my role poorly, I thought that I made it clear that I was going to be detected as having visited one of the dead to make me show up guilty to trackers/watchers. I don't get any results from that, the whole point of it is to make my role worse, it doesn't do anything.

I'm pretty sure that I never said that I get any results, but my bad if my wording was shitty

In post 1362, Gendaberry wrote:
The most simple way I can describe it is that I'm a miller who also shows up guilty for trackers/watchers. I don't actually visit in the night, I just show up as linked to one of the deaths for investigative roles.

Other half of my role is an even-night roleblocker pretty much. Also, I RBed LQ last night.

I'm assuming you mean where did I claim my role? I explained it a few times, here's a couple. I get that I may have explained it poorly, but it's gotten a bit silly at this point.
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1474 (isolation #41) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:36 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

Prod dodge
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1491 (isolation #42) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:03 am

Post by Gendaberry »

I'm pretty sure lynching me was what killed the development of PM. You have no one to blame but yourselves.

Well good luck town, it was fun while it lasted.
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1592 (isolation #43) » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:00 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

In post 1587, smiffle wrote:
Gendaberry
, you made correct moves as town with the

I'm not sure if you accidentally deleted the rest of this or just forgot to write more, but I'd be pretty interested in reading the rest of it. I have a pretty good feeling of how its going to go though.

Pretty fun game overall. I'm a bit disappointed that I didn't have as much time as I would've liked to put into the game, but sometimes stuff comes up and there's not much you can do about it.

On an unrelated note, I'm still pretty sad that the PMDT disbanded. I play melee a lot more then PM, but squirtle has to be one of the funnest characters in any smash game. They did a great job with him.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”