Mini 1732 - Super Smash Bros. Project M(afia) - D7!

smiffle
smiffle
Goon
smiffle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:41 pm

Post by smiffle »

Lickety, who are you planning on voting today?
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:49 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

I'd like to Vote Genda.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:15 am

Post by ika »

why are we waiting?
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:21 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

You know you can vote me whenever, right LQ? What's stopping you.

As for Dav's scumbuddy, he's not even confirmed scum yet. Asking for his scum buddy is jumping the gun a bit don't you think? Anyways, LQ is my other top scumread apart from Dav. I'll probably reread the thread when I'm free tomorrow to get a better handle on the game.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by ika »

says person is not scum yetagress they are scum.......
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:48 pm

In post 1453, Gendaberry wrote:You know you can vote me whenever, right LQ? What's stopping you.

As for Dav's scumbuddy, he's not even confirmed scum yet. Asking for his scum buddy is jumping the gun a bit don't you think? Anyways, LQ is my other top scumread apart from Dav. I'll probably reread the thread when I'm free tomorrow to get a better handle on the game.

So i am your top scum read. Why? Who is your other top Scum?

All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:29 pm

Post by All Alone »

blegh ive reread this a thousand times and stil have gotten no further than i dont want to lynch ika or smiffle today
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:11 am

VOTE: Genda

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:25 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I want scumreads from smiffle.

The thing is Gendaberry claimed sleepwalking miller and we saw two tracker flips which somewhat validates his claim IMO.

I still think LQ is town, so I'm kind of at a loss for a lynch here. All Alone what makes you convinced that smiffle is town?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

In post 1455, LicketyQuickety wrote:

So i am your top scum read. Why? Who is your other top Scum?

You're my top scum read for pretty much the same reasons I gave the last time I voted you. I think the way you've dealt with your scum read on me is really bad. You've been calling me scum for the past few days but have had some weird aversion to voting me, including saying that my claim will somehow sort itself out eventually? To me it feels like the only reason your read on me exists is because you can't think of anything better to go on.

Also, I'm pretty sure my other top scum read should be obvious? It's Dav.

Given that Dav is off not existing, I'm down for this. VOTE: Lickity
smiffle
smiffle
Goon
smiffle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by smiffle »

Guilty, how does the presence of Trackers support Genda's claim? I don't see the correlation since he claimed he would always visit a player who dies during the night, and trackers confirming this doesn't do much. It's still a basket of Wifom.

As you already know, I'm strongly scumreading Dav atm. Other than that, I want to sort things out in the thread further before I commit to another solid scum read.

Genda, I think I might've already mentioned this in a previous post from today, but could you please summarize your read on Lickety? Right now, all I see is an OMGUS vote, and it's not a very good one. I'm trying to see where you're coming from with your current read on him. Could you also give a quick summary of your scum read on Davsto. It would be pretty helpful.

Lickety, since you're voting Genda, and you're scumreading him and Dav, do you have an explanation as to why you think Genda is bussing Dav?
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:18 pm

In post 1460, smiffle wrote:Lickety, since you're voting Genda, and you're scumreading him and Dav, do you have an explanation as to why you think Genda is bussing Dav?

Pre flip associations are bad, but Genda already has a claim that no one is questioning, the Scum read on Dav is icing on the cake.

Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

Well, part of it is in the post above yours.

Other then that, I think the way he's playing is really weird? I didn't like the way he played D1 and I think I explained that a while back. I think his reads have been generally bad too. From what I can tell, he scum reads pretty much anyone who ends up voting for him, with him doing this to quite a few people including me, Grib, MS, you initially, and Tails I think.

Like I said, I really dislike the way he's dealt with his read on me. He's called me scummy from day 1, but apart from a brief stint of voting me, he's just been saying that my role will "sort itself out" somehow. I'd like to also mention that he's made it clear in #1204 that he has no clue how that was going to happen in the first place.

For Davsto, he pretty much doesn't do anything at all apart from talk about theory? He's had a few non-theory posts but not many, and despite claiming that he's gathering reads while he was off on his commuting adventure, he came back to say that he actually doesn't have any then commuted again.

Well that and when I roleblocked him a few nights back, no kill happened. There's a flipped doctor so it's not 100% accurate, but it certainly makes scum Dav a lot more likely.
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

In post 1461, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Pre flip associations are bad, but Genda already has a claim that no one is questioning, the Scum read on Dav is icing on the cake.

What makes my read on Dav worse then everyone else's?
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:20 pm

In post 1462, Gendaberry wrote:Like I said, I really dislike the way he's dealt with his read on me. He's called me scummy from day 1, but apart from a brief stint of voting me, he's just been saying that my role will "sort itself out" somehow. I'd like to also mention that he's made it clear in #1204 that he has no clue how that was going to happen in the first place.

Glad you mentioned this cuz I'm going to try and clear this up right now. First off, Tails was the one who came up with the theory on how your role was going to sort itself out, and look who died a Town death that very night by your very own words. I simple was curious how in the blazin hell you role works in the first place. Here's is what I understand about your role: You say you visit people who have died. I'm not sure what that does exactly, but you also say that this somehow makes you be investigated as mafia... WTF. How the hell does that work exactly?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:20 pm

In post 1463, Gendaberry wrote:

OMG this is such a Scummy response.

Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

@Everyone

Does everyone other then Lickity understand how my role works? I've explained it at least 4 times by now, so I want to know if my wording has been garbage overall or if Lickity just isn't paying attention to any of the explanations.

In post 1465, LicketyQuickety wrote:

This isn't a proper answer. You ignore questions enough already, at least answer the ones you bother responding to properly.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:13 pm

Post by ika »

Where did you claim it?
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:08 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

Spoiler:
In post 216, Gendaberry wrote:
Oh yeah, and one part of my role is miller. On top of the usual guilty investigations thing, it seems like I'll show up as having visited a random person who died each night.

In post 531, Gendaberry wrote:
In post 527, LicketyQuickety wrote:
I will say that because of the claim that they can prolly live today, but don't like the visiting a dead player bit. What exactly is the purpose of visiting a dead player must have a reason and if it looks to be a pretty underwhelming find then I think its pretty safe in saying this slot is scum.

Its to make the miller part of my role worse? It means I can show up guilty to tracker/watcher investigations too.

In post 1203, Gendaberry wrote:None?

Unless I explained my role poorly, I thought that I made it clear that I was going to be detected as having visited one of the dead to make me show up guilty to trackers/watchers. I don't get any results from that, the whole point of it is to make my role worse, it doesn't do anything.

I'm pretty sure that I never said that I get any results, but my bad if my wording was shitty

In post 1362, Gendaberry wrote:
The most simple way I can describe it is that I'm a miller who also shows up guilty for trackers/watchers. I don't actually visit in the night, I just show up as linked to one of the deaths for investigative roles.

Other half of my role is an even-night roleblocker pretty much. Also, I RBed LQ last night.

I'm assuming you mean where did I claim my role? I explained it a few times, here's a couple. I get that I may have explained it poorly, but it's gotten a bit silly at this point.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:10 pm

Post by ika »

So your a gravedigger....
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:40 am

Post by vonflare »

2 days remaining!
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:58 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Smiffle - It supports his claim because he specifically claimed sleepwalker results that would show up to watchers/trackers, and now we've seen that there are confirmed trackers in the game. It's not foolproof, but it's evidence that his claim makes sense in the setup.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:13 am

Post by All Alone »

my biggest issue with a Genda lynch is, I don't really think he can be scum with Davsto. That roleblock claim honestly doesn't feel like a SvS gambit.

Dav is still my strongest scum read, but I'm willing to consider scenarios where he's town. but without a specific one in mind I'm not all that inclined to lynch Genda

In post 1458, GuiltyLion wrote:All Alone what makes you convinced that smiffle is town?

cause tails and grib both said so

(there's more to it than that but I don't think it's pro town to explain right now)
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
smiffle
smiffle
Goon
smiffle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:39 pm

Post by smiffle »

In post 1465, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1463, Gendaberry wrote:

That looks kind of knee-jerk to me. Same as the OMGUS. I'm just not sure it's scum knee-jerk as opposed to defensive town.
Lickety, what's driving this lynch for you so much? In other words, what's the main reason you're voting Genda?
I suppose this question can apply to Genda too, but his general read and vote are kind of bad. I see the logic, but it's really meh to me.

Ika, do you believe Genda's claim in this setup? How do you think Genda stands compared to Dav? Also, what're your thoughts on lynching today? Yes, no, maybe-so?
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:36 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

Prod dodge

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”