Mini 1732 - Super Smash Bros. Project M(afia) - D7!

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:00 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Like the only benefit of a day commute is to prove you're town because we can't lynch you.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:00 pm

Post by Davsto »

Pro-Town purpose: it keeps me (town) alive longer.

I can only use my commute during the day.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:02 pm

Post by ika »

bets are when he "commutes" hes no longer counted towards alive ppl so if he does commute we can just lynch elsehwere and if its his buddy and he commutes again wec an win on a default
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:15 pm

Post by Davsto »

Look, people who want to lynch me, there are two options:

1) We work together to find scum.
2) You continue to tunnel me, so I commute and you have to find scum without any of my help because I can't post, and can only give help by watching from the sidelines and then writing a short post summing up my thoughts on what happened while I was gone.

I'm not sure about you, but I prefer the first option.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:19 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1378, Davsto wrote:Look, people who want to lynch me, there are two options:

2) You continue to tunnel me, so I commute and you have to find scum without any of my help because I can't post, and can only give help by watching from the sidelines and then writing a short post summing up my thoughts on what happened while I was gone.

you have enough time to post this you should have neough times to make clifnotes in a PT or a QT or even a notepad adn then paste it the next day whe you come back

does not chance my opinion one bit
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:57 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 1377, ika wrote:bets are when he "commutes" hes no longer counted towards alive ppl so if he does commute we can just lynch elsehwere and if its his buddy and he commutes again wec an win on a default

This.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:58 pm

VOTE: Dav

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:07 am

In post 1378, Davsto wrote:Look, people who want to lynch me, there are two options:

If you can point out all the Scum you have caught that would be great... You're doing a marvelous job of it so far.

Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:09 am

Post by Davsto »

I mean, if you consider non-town as scum I'd say I did a pretty good job of it.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:10 am

In post 1383, Davsto wrote:I mean, if you consider non-town as scum I'd say I did a pretty good job of it.

what about halfsies?

Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:26 am

Post by Davsto »

I'd argue that Fire and Nana could be classed as scum, considering they were both not-town when they died.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:30 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 1379, ika wrote:

you have enough time to post this you should have neough times to make clifnotes in a PT or a QT or even a notepad adn then paste it the next day whe you come back

Being able to interact with people as the day unfolds >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> making notes then posting the next day.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:35 am

In post 1386, Davsto wrote:
In post 1379, ika wrote:

Being able to interact with people as the day unfolds >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> making notes then posting the next day.

Err... I can't say I've seen you make a real impact for who is lynched in this game :/

Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:43 am

Post by Davsto »

Well if you're basically gonna argue that I should be lynched because I'm not super-crazy-awesome pushing every scum then I'm just gonna facepalm really.

It's quite interesting to see the people who keep pushing for and voting me even though they know it's impossible to actually lynch me. Gives quite an interesting insight. Pushing me even though I'm impossible to lynch is a great way to look like you're doing something while in reality nothing you do will forward the gamestate. All it'll do is waste my commute shots.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:15 am

In post 1388, Davsto wrote:Well if you're basically gonna argue that I should be lynched because I'm not super-crazy-awesome pushing every scum then I'm just gonna facepalm really.

It's quite interesting to see the people who keep pushing for and voting me even though they know it's impossible to actually lynch me. Gives quite an interesting insight. Pushing me even though I'm impossible to lynch is a great way to look like you're doing something while in reality nothing you do will forward the gamestate. All it'll do is waste my commute shots.

Why do you have more than one commute?

Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:44 am

Post by Davsto »

Why would I know? Ask the mod, he's the one who made my role.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:09 am

Post by ika »

im waiting for dave to cmmute cus he heas yet to refute my point
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:11 am

Post by Davsto »

I'm not commuting until I'm at risk of being lynched. I'd like to stay here and be as useful as possible before I have to warp out due to mislead people.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:12 am

Post by ika »

UNVOTE:

so i can stop you form commuting when l-1
Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:23 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

In post 1364, smiffle wrote:What provoked you to RB LQ last night? Was it his lack of posting/explantation yesterday, or something else?
Why would you roleblock someone who was attempting to lynch the same person who you had planned to push?

I was scumreading LQ pretty hard beforehand. From the way LQ talked about his role, I assumed that if he was town then blowing a roleblock on him wouldn't hurt us much. If he was telling the truth, it didn't seem like he had any extremely helpful night actions that I could fuck up by roleblocking him. With his recent claim, it looks like I was right on that end.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:39 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1392, Davsto wrote:I'm not commuting until I'm at risk of being lynched. I'd like to stay here and be as useful as possible before I have to warp out due to mislead people.

Do you agree with my point about how you should commute once we decide to lynch someone else to prove that you're not scum lying about having more commutes?

Who do you think is scum? In you make it sound like it's scum pushing you but then in you make it sound like it's town pushing you.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Also I've been thinking about whether it's anti-town to ask this but I decided now is the best time to do it:

Does anyone else have hitstun (partial roleblock)? Because Tails had it, and Grib flipped "modified-roleblocker" so I'm assuming he had it, and my hitstun is worthless at this point if no one else has it anymore. If someone does have it, then before a lynch we should coordinate on who we RB if we see a scum flip, and we should coordinate with Gendaberry on RBs if he's alive going into an even numbered night. I targeted LQ with hitstun last night, but that was obviously redundant with Genda RBing him as well.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:09 pm

In post 1394, Gendaberry wrote:
In post 1364, smiffle wrote:What provoked you to RB LQ last night? Was it his lack of posting/explantation yesterday, or something else?
Why would you roleblock someone who was attempting to lynch the same person who you had planned to push?

I was scumreading LQ pretty hard beforehand. From the way LQ talked about his role, I assumed that if he was town then blowing a roleblock on him wouldn't hurt us much. If he was telling the truth, it didn't seem like he had any extremely helpful night actions that I could fuck up by roleblocking him. With his recent claim, it looks like I was right on that end.

so you think RB a town player who has no NA was a good idea. I suppose its better than blocking a town player with a NA, but I think the point is to block Scum with a NA. IDK tho, I could be wrong...

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:11 pm

Smiffle, we need you right now.

I'm Scum reading Genda and Dav right now.

All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by All Alone »

In post 1396, GuiltyLion wrote:Also I've been thinking about whether it's anti-town to ask this but I decided now is the best time to do it:

Does anyone else have hitstun (partial roleblock)? Because Tails had it, and Grib flipped "modified-roleblocker" so I'm assuming he had it, and my hitstun is worthless at this point if no one else has it anymore. If someone does have it, then before a lynch we should coordinate on who we RB if we see a scum flip, and we should coordinate with Gendaberry on RBs if he's alive going into an even numbered night. I targeted LQ with hitstun last night, but that was obviously redundant with Genda RBing him as well.

best play here IMO is you announce who you're hitstunning and anyone else with it can follow you
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”