ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2084 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:55 pm

Post by ika »

Everyone seems to be talking to each other. Then a figure comes through the doors and everyone falls quite.

hi
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2086 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:00 pm

Post by ika »

In post 2085, Malakittens wrote:
In post 2084, ika wrote:Everyone seems to be talking to each other. Then a figure comes through the doors and everyone falls quite.

hi
It was quiet before you came in (well from what I just noticed with timestamps.)

But hello!
mind giving me a quick summary. im reading up on everything best i can right now
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2090 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:22 pm

Post by ika »

ok i got like halfway thoguth and my attention span is failing. it is late here, i will prob try to catch up on more latter.

i am kinda glancing through many of the posts as well to try and catch up.

but things i have noted so far;

meta is a bad use of logic, it can be changed
the rvs train seemed to be a quick-hit
just becasue someone goes against the norm doesnt mean they are scum, i have seen games where a town that went against everything was then lynched the next day.
big read walls =/= town, i have seen players who do that as both town and scum.

most of the other stuff has been me kinda glancing through. im not used to subbing into game i have not been following. on my home site, we have like 1-2 games where i can follow it.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2141 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:04 am

Post by ika »

my god i hate this 25 post to get through this, anyway...

i have skimmed though most of it and read through others and mostly seen bickering of one another, then i see there has been 3 neghborizers, a vergin, and and a delayed QT cop. joy.

so as for the rest i got lost halfway though due to confusion and lack of attention span to catch up on all this. so for right now im just kinda gonna go from here and follow links and stuff.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2143 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:09 am

Post by ika »

In post 2142, Wisdom wrote:That's all very good but you're not telling us who the scum is.

And get an avatar.
if you exepcet me to magicly pull all the scums out of this cluster, you are looking at the wrong person.

as for the avatar maybe later. your need for wanting it is irrelivent to the game.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2145 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:17 am

Post by ika »

In post 2144, Wisdom wrote:I don't expect you to do that, but I expect to hear who you are suspecting. So far your posts have been fluff.
well as i have said i have skimmed though most of it and mostly seen bickering. i have no clue about the gods or the flavor or stuff. due to this being a closed setup though, i dont find it unsal for 3 neigborizers to exist right now. the question remains if they are town or not. i will prob glance through again sometime and try to look through it. but im prob not going to read all of it again my attention span will fail me to read through it.

if you like, name a person that you want me to look at.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2147 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:30 am

Post by ika »

lul. anyway i got work so i will prob be back some time later
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2210 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:22 am

Post by ika »

well i am back breifly. i will see what has trasnpiered while i am gone
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2216 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:33 am

Post by ika »

In post 2170, Desperado wrote:But the ika vote made a ton of sense?

Who do you think ika replaced?
using a past persons post to vote me is bad reasoning, i am not molli.
In post 2173, Wisdom wrote:Though I am getting frustrated by how unreasonable/stupid almost the whole playerlist acts at times, and they can't all be scum, so there's that.
if you think we are all stupid then build a case one evryone. i noticed how you said you dislike doing that but unless if you do you will lack credability.
In post 2203, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2197, Whiskers wrote:A Town QT Cop is not really any stronger or weaker than a Scum QT Cop. They're both useless.
dude wtf?
How is a town QT Cop useless? The only difference to a regular Cop is that the neighborizing would obscure the results, which is now taken care of.
A scum QT Cop is completely useless. Why would scum want to find neighborhoods? Scum want to find PRs that are actually dangerous to them.
i can see other ways where it is useless, what if no QT existed in the game, what if scums didnt have a qt, what if negiborizers didnt exist? i think you empathise too heavely on scums fear of prs. A town can have all the prs they like. But all it takes is someone to manupiulate or twist words to easily make town impolde on itself. i have been a victim in that kind of play before
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2220 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:36 am

Post by ika »

In post 2217, Wisdom wrote:Umm
dafaq did I just read
you read a post my good sir. anyway back to work see ya guys later
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2223 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:38 am

Post by ika »

In post 2219, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2216, ika wrote:using a past persons post to vote me is bad reasoning, i am not molli.
Your alignment is the same as mollie's, no?
unless if the mod decided to magicly trll me, then it is the same.

however using their post against me is bad reasoning. i did not make those post therefore they are null to me.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2224 (isolation #11) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:39 am

Post by ika »

In post 2222, Wisdom wrote:ika is providing tons of content guys

trollalt is trollalt
something tells me your not use to playing with a player like me...

i am no alt of anyone. i just come from another site where things are diffrent on how we play and do things
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2225 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:40 am

Post by ika »

but seriously bye go stuff
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2242 (isolation #13) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:55 pm

Post by ika »

back.... not much so one sec while i quickly read
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2243 (isolation #14) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:00 pm

Post by ika »

In post 2237, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2223, ika wrote:
In post 2219, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2216, ika wrote:using a past persons post to vote me is bad reasoning, i am not molli.
Your alignment is the same as mollie's, no?
unless if the mod decided to magicly trll me, then it is the same.

however using their post against me is bad reasoning. i did not make those post therefore they are null to me.
That's... not true. It just means that you can't defend against attacks on Mollie, and it's (therefore) potentially oppourtunistic to attack them. Still, if Mollie was scum, it might be possible to use her posts to catch and lynch the slot as scum. It's not null.
In post 2224, ika wrote:
In post 2222, Wisdom wrote:ika is providing tons of content guys

trollalt is trollalt
something tells me your not use to playing with a player like me...

i am no alt of anyone. i just come from another site where things are diffrent on how we play and do things
Oh, hun...

Oh, hey, ooba? Remember how I said IRL was different from forum mafia, and even different forums have vastly different games? Case in point.

ikea, you might want to... er, learn how
we
play and do things. I guarantee that you'll be thinking more deeply than you ever did on that other site.
I know some of the ways you do it here, before i jumped into the game i talked with a few of the players who also play here as well as there. I have a fair understanding on how it works. However thanks, but no thatnks. I will do it my way.
In post 2239, Whiskers wrote:For instance,
here
, its common courtesty to unvote when you replace in, as you don't have reads on anybody, and you don't know if keeping your vote on a person might let their lynch go through before you're through catching up.

Of c, I wouldn't mind hearing how you actually
do
read my slot so far.
becasue im nice i guess i will

unvote
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2245 (isolation #15) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:50 pm

Post by ika »

In post 2244, shos wrote:Ika i see you posting not a. Few posta and yet i cant seem to recall any subsstance in any of them
kinda hard when i dont have much to go off of. you guys do it diffrently and take so long to make post. im more fast paced with min in 48hr cycles.

when its in a dead cylce like this i dont got much to say but what i know. i am a spectator waiting for something to happen. when it does happen then i can give more substance
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2325 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:31 pm

Post by ika »

finally i come back with posts to read up on....
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2326 (isolation #17) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:44 pm

Post by ika »

In post 2280, Wisdom wrote:Ok, that will do.

Whiskers is fakeclaiming.
Elaborate on that i have read up but the reasonig still seems stupid
In post 2281, Whiskers wrote:So Fitz, since we'd presumably already turn up guilty on Mala, and our QTs work in opposite game-phases,
What do you say we neighbourize each other, and become a bona-fide mason team?
Wisdom wrote:Ok, that will do.

Whiskers is fakeclaiming.
Whoa, whoa, wait, what? What are you basing that on? We both have a single sentence for flavour.
Like-- I normally wouldn't mind you voting me, but I'm not sure how you're coming to your conclusion.
Same here he just seems to be pushing on an ez way to get something going.
In post 2290, Wisdom wrote:Everyone's abilities are explained in flavor. They go "As the god(dess) of x, you have y ability".
Whiskers failed to provide what it says for him. Like we were saying with Nacho, his claim is a fake. That explains why he suddenly switched from "day-neighborizer" to "i neighborize at night as well, but i make daytalk" too.
unless you hacked all our pm and know the role list you have no proof. thats just blowing hot air
In post 2293, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2292, Whiskers wrote:My flavour doesn't explain why I can neighborize people
Then it's fake. Everyone else's does.
Again do you know everyones roles and all the pms? unless you do i would doubt it
In post 2323, Wisdom wrote:If you didn't count fitz's explanation as an explanation, I'm willing to believe you also have an explanation but you think it's "vague" or something. The fact is Whiskers didn't provide his, and the fact is that the other neighborizers have one.
Have you thought that maybe, you know that they are diffrent?
In post 2321, Wisdom wrote:Vague or not, it's an explanation.
Whiskers has none.

I don't understand why you're trying so hard to prove I'm wrong when I'm just right.
if you are right plz show the proof

p-edit looks like my multi quote has brok from the other pages will go get them
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2327 (isolation #18) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:46 pm

Post by ika »

In post 2250, shos wrote:VOTE: ika
In post 2255, shos wrote:EVERYONE JOIN THE IKA WAGON PORFAVOR SI VOUS PLAIT
odd it looks like it only took out one of them.

the naked vote that was on me. I would like to hear the reasonign behind that.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2415 (isolation #19) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:35 pm

Post by ika »

In post 2367, Wisdom wrote:I think we should have the other Virgins claim, if they exist, to confirm your theory. It's sounding very accurate right now.
To cause more confusion?
In post 2374, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2371, ooba wrote:Well, I was actually thinking about that yesterday. We're all assuming that scum share a QT or all of them do. I was thinking of a setup where the scum virgin godfather knows his partners, but is not part of the QT and controls the kill till he dies\is lynched. The other two scum share a QT and get kill control if the godfather is out of the game.

Now that I type it out - it sounds crazy.
It definitely sounds too crazy, especially considering this is the first setup Elyse designs.
If this is the first setup then i would not doubt it, however you never know. I have seen first time host have some of the caziest things.
In post 2378, Wisdom wrote:Some things to consider if we go with this theory.

Grim claimed Virgin to give Matt's neighborizer claim more strength. I doubt this would happen if they are both scum. Agree?

The other Virgins have not claimed despite Grim encouraging them to do so if they exist (). Would a scum Virgin claim or not seeing a Town Virgin claiming?
I agree that they are either running on a huge gambit or one is scum and another is town or they are both town.
In post 2389, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2388, Mirari wrote:A flavor claim would easily point them out in that case?
What do you mean?
Easy flavor claim can indicate role.
In post 2407, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2405, Grimgroove wrote:2/ MattP having dissapeared after having lost his town-leader position and his unquestioned universal townread.
Considering he has been on V/LA, this is bad.
Why?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2460 (isolation #20) » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:15 pm

Post by ika »

jeeeze

this site was down all day. anwyay lets see what i missed
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2462 (isolation #21) » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:20 pm

Post by ika »

In post 2416, ooba wrote:ika, is your role a virgin? Stop ducking the question.
If i was vergion i would of claimed it already so obviously im not not stop role fishing
In post 2426, Wisdom wrote:Can we just lynch ika regardless of whether he admits he's a virgin or not?
not a vergin and not a scum
In post 2439, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2437, shos wrote:So whatvdo you offer? Proceed with gamevas if we never had any claims?
no.
Lynch ika, because he's the only one that has not claimed "Not virgin" right now, and even if he isn't a virgin, he's still scum.
not a vergin and not a scum
In post 2449, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2415, ika wrote:
In post 2367, Wisdom wrote:I think we should have the other Virgins claim, if they exist, to confirm your theory. It's sounding very accurate right now.
To cause more confusion?
Are you sure that equals "no" to you?
It equals "Why the fuck should I claim" to me.
your answer is also vaild, give me a good reason. im not vergin is all you need to know
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2495 (isolation #22) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:02 pm

Post by ika »

my god this site going down......

anyway
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2496 (isolation #23) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:14 pm

Post by ika »

In post 2481, Whiskers wrote:Of course, all of that could merely be noobishness.
For example, this:
In post 2415, ika wrote:
In post 2407, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2405, Grimgroove wrote:2/ MattP having dissapeared after having lost his town-leader position and his unquestioned universal townread.
Considering he has been on V/LA, this is bad.
Why?
Ika, it's bad because (if what everybody in the quote chain is saying is true), that means MattP didn't "dissapear" for scummy reasons (such as, he's no longer a town power, he wants to stay out of the spotlight, or he's lurking); it means he disappeared because he was on
V
acation, or
L
imited
A
ccess-- V/LA.

I guess the difference between this player in the mollie slot, and mollie herself, will be to see if this fellah actually engages you in conversation, where mollie was content to just smash her giant head into arguments.
I understood the V/LA part, i looked around on some of that stuff. I just misunderstood why exactly it was bad.
In post 2489, Whiskers wrote:
@ ika

What is your homesite, and what was your username there?
Now this is a rather odd question. I don't mind giving it but i must ask. why?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2759 (isolation #24) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:19 pm

Post by ika »

hello, lets see what i missed
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2760 (isolation #25) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:28 pm

Post by ika »

In post 2755, Whiskers wrote:Also, a couple of things:
Ika is
not
just just a hastily thrown-together alt for Mollie (please understand my suspicion: mollie has about seven alt accounts, though she only signed up like, a month or two ago).

I believe Mollie and Titus and Ika all have a history together, and know each other, from their "previous site" that Ika mentioned. (They're all in another game together, ongoing.)

With this in mind, I am going to go ahead and assume that Titus's skill level and ability is going to be somewhere similar to those other two players. So forgive me, Titus, if I don't put a whole lot of stock in what you say.
I am not an alt of mollie. I am anohter being ientirely. i will admit though tit and i are somewhat similar though in level and abaility. i am still wanting to know what you want from knowing where i origonate. i can tell you post game but untill you give me good reasoning i have no intention of doing it for it is irrelivent. i will igve youthis, my home site username and this site usernames are the same.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2762 (isolation #26) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:53 pm

Post by ika »

In post 2761, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2760, ika wrote: I am not an alt of mollie. I am anohter being ientirely. i will admit though tit and i are somewhat similar though in level and abaility. i am still wanting to know what you want from knowing where i origonate. i can tell you post game but untill you give me good reasoning i have no intention of doing it for it is irrelivent. i will igve youthis, my home site username and this site usernames are the same.
Oh, so now you're outright refusing to answer questions? If you had done this, oh, when I'd asked the question, this would have saved us a lot of time.
That was pretty much it-- I was sneakingly suspicious that you were an alt of Mollie: Mollie replaced out, you replaced immediately in. You were a brand,
brand
new account. You seemed to have about the same skill level of Mollie. And while I'm not so egotistical to think that Mollie replaced out because of me, I
am
egotistical enough to think that, it might be her style to replace back in using an alternate account, if she wanted to play the game and was worried about me bullying her and "stalking" her, that would fix it. Right?

Anyway, like I said, seeing you all together in a game makes me more-sure that you aren't an alt of her (that'd break the rules).

Anyway, I'm not going to waste
my
precious time trawling the internet looking for your homesite. Since you don't (or, didn't) know why I wanted it, there was no way of knowing if it were "irrelevant".

But, since it was "irrelevant", why is it the
only
thing you comment on, coming back into the game? You've been gone for about 200 posts. Since you wanted to "see what you missed", that
one
thing is
THE
MOST-IMPORTANT thing, The MOST-
RELEVANT
Thing?

CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME, WHY WE DID
NOT
LYNCH THIS YESTERDAY??
i only commented what i needed to say. i have my reasons for not saying much else but i will hold off on that. just about everyone here expects me to bend over and listen to this site meta and how they play. well heres some info, im not going to do that, im going to play how i play all the time and go with it.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2801 (isolation #27) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:34 pm

Post by ika »

In post 2800, Whiskers wrote:Assuming all players are town (since we don't know which are and aren't; Schrodinger's cat), who should scum have killed last night?
This is a question that everybody feeling bold can feel free to answer.
this was the first post i quickly saw when i came back so before i answer this question, i want to ask you the very same question. i always find it that if someone ask a question in fm like this they should be the first to answer it.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2804 (isolation #28) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:49 pm

Post by ika »

In post 2768, Titus wrote:Ika, what the fuck are you doing? Meta is fucking wothless, especially with the special roles there. You should be sharing this in case you misunderstand something, such as roleblockers not being loud.

Our homesite is sc2mafia.com. Eat until your heart's content.

VOTE: ika

I can interpret ikaisms but you must try. I don't give two shits about site meta either, but you have got to try.
Hey dont ruin my fun, i like to see them try to interpet me. its not hard onece you start to understand.
In post 2780, ooba wrote:another being or not, the spelling mistakes in this post is also faked. This isn't as suspicious as the above one from mala.
no i delibertly type like this becasue i have no cares about grammer excpet on home site when we play with annons. its my typical playstyle to be a sloppy writer
In post 2798, Whiskers wrote:Actually, for the record, I
could
probably argue with the rest of Mala's post. I don't really see the point, it's mostly discussion. I'll probably be able to use it in an attack later, although I'm not sure why I'd bother, since everybody is all "Oooh, Mala's a conf-town role!"
well if you are just going to use it later then we hit a dead point where there is about nothing to discuss, this is not including your latest post.
In post 2799, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2795, Malakittens wrote:Fuck you already did it to me once this game too when responding to Shos.
And yeah, I did. I did try to discredit you earlier (although, you were being attacked by "Burden of Proficiency" at the time, and I wad defending you from it by saying "she's not that proficient"). Mala, you tunnel people, and then are wrong.
You don't get to keep that sort of playstyle, if you're wrong.
If you do, people should at least make fun of you for it. I'm not going to give you, or anybody else, more credit than they deserve.

Now: You're voting me because I'm a big mean meany-poo?
i want to hear an elaboration on that, just becasue you dislike someones playstyle or becasue they tend to be wrong with it does not mean that they should change it.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2805 (isolation #29) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:51 pm

Post by ika »

In post 2802, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2801, ika wrote:
In post 2800, Whiskers wrote:Assuming all players are town (since we don't know which are and aren't; Schrodinger's cat), who should scum have killed last night?
This is a question that everybody feeling bold can feel free to answer.
this was the first post i quickly saw when i came back so before i answer this question, i want to ask you the very same question. i always find it that if someone ask a question in fm like this they should be the first to answer it.
If I answer it first, any subsequent answers become completely useless to me (the person who asked), since I've given away "the right answer."

But I'm not sure why I'm explaining this to you, who refuses to answer any question. It's not like, if I explain it, you'll adapt your playstyle in a pro-town way.

Vote: ika

I predict that, with my vote on this wagon, other players will begin hopping off.

ya becasue i am town and just about everyone is using mollie as the reason to get a myslynch off me. that is itself is bad reasoing.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2905 (isolation #30) » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:46 pm

Post by ika »

In post 2882, 1baldeagle1 wrote:
In post 2881, shos wrote:whiny? no, not at all, the whole trap is really easy to understand. if you really were a virgin, you'd just answer no, and not start running through 3000 posts in search of enlightment. funny that you added the 'half' there. GG never said anything about it.
Exactly, he never said anything else. There's more to it.

I'm the Virgin
Weak Doctor
. I (or Grim) protected Mala last night and Mala is confirmed town.

Makes sense now?

weak doc? is it me or does that look like the stupid claim ever in a game flavor like this. we are FREAKING GODS, i dont ecpext gods to be "weak" of any foi want to hear a flavor or something that will convince me that a god would be "weak" if this was a game where we had mortals mixed in maybe but not gods.

vote: 1baldeagle1
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2907 (isolation #31) » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:20 pm

Post by ika »

In post 2906, shos wrote:On grounds of my role.
And ika i dunno bout your site but here takubg conclusions from flavor is not usual
we hardly use i would say "flavors" like this, we sometimes have flavor (one was walkign dead) and we all flavored it whit our rp names and stuff. it is kinda my site meta again but im also trying to figure out why/how a god would die from something like that. it seems too off for anything of a calibar like this
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2908 (isolation #32) » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:29 pm

Post by ika »

In post 2907, ika wrote:
In post 2906, shos wrote:On grounds of my role.
And ika i dunno bout your site but here takubg conclusions from flavor is not usual
we sometimes* use i would say "flavors" like this, we sometimes have flavor (one was walkign dead) and we all flavored it whit our rp names and stuff. it is kinda my site meta again but im also trying to figure out why/how a god would die from something like that. it seems too off for anything of a calibar like this
fix i would say we use it more then what would be rarely, it would be about 3 out of evry 5 s-fm that it has some flavor. m-fms and fm always does. and it usally follows it. so i dont really see a diffrence that it would be here. and the "diffrent site/home site" shit is a mediocer reason at best.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2958 (isolation #33) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:10 pm

Post by ika »

i just pulled this up, i will say happy new year and glance through. i am tired so i will prob give some repsonses after i wake latter
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2993 (isolation #34) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:58 am

Post by ika »

post of the day saying im here and now going to maybe glance through posts
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2995 (isolation #35) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:05 am

Post by ika »

In post 2970, shos wrote:If anyone can tell me how ggs play makes any sense to go target scumread as weak without crumbing it ill film myself eating paper
In post 2972, Titus wrote:Ika was the only wagon getting steam. You are throwing out stuff to see what sticks while not commenting on ika. Why should I move to eagle?

I have one question to answer first. Which came first, GG's claim or Mala's?
i have a question, you threw a vote on me becasue it was a train going? i thought you were voting me out of vendetta.
In post 2983, shos wrote:in short:
if mala was a scumread - a weak role would have crumbed his target. GG did not.
if mala was a townread - a weak role would not have targetted mala.

in short: there is no situation in which a weak town GG would have targetted mala.
gg is the player right? if so then i got nothing, if we are talking players in general then i would disagree
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2996 (isolation #36) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:08 am

Post by ika »

In post 2992, shos wrote:Eagle, why are you acting like it is so obvious what GG did? Did you read it in the QT?

Do you think mala was a scumread or a townread? And what mirariscum case are you talking about?
when i subbed in, i read like half of it before i just gave up becasue it was 90% wisdom post. i am lazy to go look though posts and shit right now, so im just gonna go with null.

you seem to be the only person atm who had the scum read
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2997 (isolation #37) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:12 am

Post by ika »

im gonna be taking a shit if anyone needs me.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3000 (isolation #38) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:23 am

Post by ika »

3000!
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3001 (isolation #39) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:23 am

Post by ika »

AND TOP
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3106 (isolation #40) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:19 pm

Post by ika »

shit i have so much stuff on my hands right now.......

one sec need to do some host stuff on home site will catch up momentrairly
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3107 (isolation #41) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:22 pm

Post by ika »

ok everything is cleared up it seems like so let me see what i missed
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3108 (isolation #42) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:32 pm

Post by ika »

In post 3050, Titus wrote:**I'm all for investigating the meta. It's not my thing, but I know a lot of people rely on it too much.
they rely on it too much on this site, i only use it as more evidence for building a case. there are few incidents where i can use meta as sole case.
In post 3058, Malakittens wrote:Lynching a player when on VLA is a dick move and at best no information.
that is unless they are scum. if they flip town then it would be.
In post 3094, Titus wrote:At this rate, the whole game will be replaced.

Eagle, what do you think of shos?

Desp, he's leaving himself open to a nocontent vote.
it would be rather intresting to have an entirely new game of players to come in. with all the shit that just hit me in the last moement i might have to replace out.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3161 (isolation #43) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:21 pm

Post by ika »

In post 3153, Titus wrote:Mala, if you feel that I'm being personal (beyond calling someone scummy), do call me out on that. We come to have a good time. That being said, moving back to substance.

VOTE: ika

ika is totally scum here. Town ika gets phased when I attack him. Scum ika is barely alert in this thread, despite posting elsewhere.
lol no, this game is dead for the most part. i dont get phased by your attacks, its more of the fact we will butt heads in disagreements. here its boring and got little to do elsewhere i got stuff

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”