Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2200 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:53 am

Post by Wisdom »

Do you think he might not be a neighborizer at all? Though that would be risky as hell since he didn't know Mala's role at the time.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:55 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Town QT cop can find at least one confirmed town in the virgin. The rest of the neighborizers seem to only have one hit by D2, meaning there's the potential for the town QT cop to get innocents on 7 players, minus however many town were neighborized and + however many neighborizers neighborize the virgin.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:56 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2200, Wisdom wrote:Do you think he might not be a neighborizer at all? Though that would be risky as hell since he didn't know Mala's role at the time.
That was my thought, yeah.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:57 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2197, Whiskers wrote:A Town QT Cop is not really any stronger or weaker than a Scum QT Cop. They're both useless.
dude wtf?
How is a town QT Cop useless? The only difference to a regular Cop is that the neighborizing would obscure the results, which is now taken care of.
A scum QT Cop is completely useless. Why would scum want to find neighborhoods? Scum want to find PRs that are actually dangerous to them.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:58 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2201, Nachomamma8 wrote:Town QT cop can find at least one confirmed town in the virgin. The rest of the neighborizers seem to only have one hit by D2, meaning there's the potential for the town QT cop to get innocents on 7 players, minus however many town were neighborized and + however many neighborizers neighborize the virgin.
Like its a hell of a lot more useful than a tracker. It makes sense as an investigative role, and if no others come forward to counterclaim Mala is pretty much confirmed town. It doesn't make as much sense as a scum investigative role, and it doesn't make sense as scum with any of the neighborizers (because wtf kind of scum power is that). So...

Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:59 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 2192, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2188, Nachomamma8 wrote:The only power roles that QT cops can find are neighborizers, and they can't even find those very well. This would be the most useless rolecop in the entire world and I have no idea how you could use it to clear partners.
Lovers, Masons, alternate scumteam,
You'd use it to clear partners by doing what mala is doing, and saying, "Ah, Whiskers is clean! No QTs there."
What are you saying about Lovers/Masons? That Mala can use that to find those roles?

If anything, Mala is a straight Role Cop. But I think she is a QT cop and I think she is town. I have a question for all of the neighborizers...
Neighborizers did you all start a premade QT?

Mala ask
If someone starts with an open QT, but doesn't induct anyone, would they still show up positive to your power?

I remember someone accusing Ooba and I not really working together. That is a lie. I told Ooba to not vote Arc. I wasn't going to force him to see it my way, I think he is a better player than I am so I will play second fiddle to his reads but he did eventually change his opinion. We are voting the same person right now too. We are defending each other. That's all working together.
All I really have for now, sorry. :(
PM me an avatar and I'll use it for a game. Thank you Swift Justice for my current avatar!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:00 am

Post by Wisdom »

Nacho, not sure if you're taking it into account, but Mala is delayed. She won't get a result on N1.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:00 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

But so are all the neighborizers, right?

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:04 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2205, Mirari wrote:I remember someone accusing Ooba and I not really working together. That is a lie. I told Ooba to not vote Arc. I wasn't going to force him to see it my way, I think he is a better player than I am so I will play second fiddle to his reads but he did eventually change his opinion. We are voting the same person right now too. We are defending each other. That's all working together.
I do not see any effort from the two of you to find scum together. Independently voting the same person and defending each other isn't working together.
;)
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:07 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2207, Nachomamma8 wrote:But so are all the neighborizers, right?
The neighborizers are not delayed. They neighborize on N1. They just start talking on N2.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:22 am

Post by ika »

well i am back breifly. i will see what has trasnpiered while i am gone
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:22 am

Post by shos »

In post 2192, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2188, Nachomamma8 wrote:The only power roles that QT cops can find are neighborizers, and they can't even find those very well. This would be the most useless rolecop in the entire world and I have no idea how you could use it to clear partners.
Lovers, Masons,
alternate scumteam,

You'd use it to clear partners by doing what mala is doing, and saying, "Ah, Whiskers is clean! No QTs there."
so I was phonereading all the way to the computer. this post gfave me the creeps because of the bolded.

So I wuold like to entertain you all with the following possibility.
our wincon is all threats to town.
what if: theis is 9v2v2; one neighbourizer is scum1, one is scum2, the third is scum.
this is also the reason why this town is so messed up, because everyone is TRULY trying to scumhunt, in a multiball - the scum know that there's another scumteam out there judging by their number.

This also makes sense with mala's role as being town, considering that the setup is built to not have a massclaim D1.

I'll keep reading.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:24 am

Post by Wisdom »

Not impossible, but doubt it.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:26 am

Post by Desperado »

I don't think anyone would have looked at Wingate and been like "fuck yeah let's do that again!"

this isn't multiball
;)
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:28 am

Post by shos »

why not it's a mini not a micro
it would alaso make total sense if matt and fitz are different scumteams(and are entirely equal rolewise) and whiskers is the town nei that's wh he's different, stronger.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:32 am

Post by Wisdom »

Tbh it does bug me that there are three, and that's why I have been thinking what nacho said - one of the two latter claims not being a neighborizer at all.

Whiskers, fitz, what's your flavor for neighborizing?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:33 am

Post by ika »

In post 2170, Desperado wrote:But the ika vote made a ton of sense?

Who do you think ika replaced?
using a past persons post to vote me is bad reasoning, i am not molli.
In post 2173, Wisdom wrote:Though I am getting frustrated by how unreasonable/stupid almost the whole playerlist acts at times, and they can't all be scum, so there's that.
if you think we are all stupid then build a case one evryone. i noticed how you said you dislike doing that but unless if you do you will lack credability.
In post 2203, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2197, Whiskers wrote:A Town QT Cop is not really any stronger or weaker than a Scum QT Cop. They're both useless.
dude wtf?
How is a town QT Cop useless? The only difference to a regular Cop is that the neighborizing would obscure the results, which is now taken care of.
A scum QT Cop is completely useless. Why would scum want to find neighborhoods? Scum want to find PRs that are actually dangerous to them.
i can see other ways where it is useless, what if no QT existed in the game, what if scums didnt have a qt, what if negiborizers didnt exist? i think you empathise too heavely on scums fear of prs. A town can have all the prs they like. But all it takes is someone to manupiulate or twist words to easily make town impolde on itself. i have been a victim in that kind of play before
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:34 am

Post by Wisdom »

Umm
dafaq did I just read
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:36 am

Post by shos »

In post 2173, Wisdom wrote:Though I am getting frustrated by how unreasonable/stupid almost the whole playerlist acts at times, and they can't all be scum, so there's that.
you should make a hard reset.
you are biased as hell and thinking that every single person who deosn't agree with you immediately is either stupid or scum, and that's not leading to anywhere good.

seriously. try doing that.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:36 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2216, ika wrote:using a past persons post to vote me is bad reasoning, i am not molli.
Your alignment is the same as mollie's, no?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:36 am

Post by ika »

In post 2217, Wisdom wrote:Umm
dafaq did I just read
you read a post my good sir. anyway back to work see ya guys later
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:37 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2218, shos wrote:
you should make a hard reset.
you are biased as hell and thinking that every single person who deosn't agree with you immediately is either stupid or scum, and that's not leading to anywhere good.

seriously. try doing that.
Id rather people start making sense instead, tyvm
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:37 am

Post by Wisdom »

ika is providing tons of content guys

trollalt is trollalt
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:38 am

Post by ika »

In post 2219, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2216, ika wrote:using a past persons post to vote me is bad reasoning, i am not molli.
Your alignment is the same as mollie's, no?
unless if the mod decided to magicly trll me, then it is the same.

however using their post against me is bad reasoning. i did not make those post therefore they are null to me.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2224 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:39 am

Post by ika »

In post 2222, Wisdom wrote:ika is providing tons of content guys

trollalt is trollalt
something tells me your not use to playing with a player like me...

i am no alt of anyone. i just come from another site where things are diffrent on how we play and do things

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”