shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2247 (isolation #200) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:40 pm

Post by shos »

Yup.
Just read thevthread and pretend its open for only 2 hours=post every 3 seconds
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2250 (isolation #201) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:55 am

Post by shos »

VOTE: ika

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2255 (isolation #202) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:33 am

Post by shos »

EVERYONE JOIN THE IKA WAGON PORFAVOR SI VOUS PLAIT

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2269 (isolation #203) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:21 am

Post by shos »

I skipped mirari's wall for lack of time for now, but recent posts make me wanna vig whiskers

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2273 (isolation #204) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:31 am

Post by shos »

In post 2272, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2271, Wisdom wrote:What I asked is how it's explained that you can neighborize.
Probably because I'm the god of "the prophecy" (I
am
quoting there). But under the "Ability" section, it says merely, that, "carpe diem, you're a neighborizer."
VOTE: whiskers

I'm highly unconfident with my vote here but well, my role pm works other ways. I have flavor in the ability section too.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2298 (isolation #205) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:23 pm

Post by shos »

the 'too' was supposed to be aimed at wisdom, who repeatedly asked you to provide the flavor.

and how the hell is florida related, what the hell.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2328 (isolation #206) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:16 pm

Post by shos »

Wanted to see how the newguy from othersite reacts. Didnt get what i seeked.

Oobas post makrs me more certain with my voat.
Leta compile a list of ppl who have abilitu flavor or not,maybe itsjusr going to be 10v3 lol

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2331 (isolation #207) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:03 pm

Post by shos »

Lol, sketchy ppl. What does that mean?
Ooba was a slit i considered sorta switzerland. So him saying that hes like me makes me feel safer with my vote

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2350 (isolation #208) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:55 am

Post by shos »

In post 2341, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2340, Wisdom wrote:I don't care why you did it, you're fakeclaiming and it's the most solid evidence we have.
Which is to say, you have no evidence.

I guess we already knew that, it
is
Day 1. But by now you've built up this illusion that you actually had some kind of, I don't know, support behind your attacks...

Anyway,
vote: shos

Wisdom has hardly proven himself a pirate. Get off of his shoulder and speak for yourself.
first point was directed at wisdom but I'll address it too. Town don't
need
support to scumhunt. they just do that. by covincing others, they will earn their support; not just have it from the beginning to start with. we have evidence against you mate; our role PMs. in many peeps' PMs the ability has flavor explanation for it. you supposedly don't, and are the only one who doesn't.. this means taht you don't actually have that ability that you say you do. we practically know that there's gotta be some scum in the pack of three neighbourizers. you don't need to convince me any further than this.

regarding the second point, wisdom is not a pirate at all. he's literally attacked..everyone. his reads are up and down so often and so quickly it's llike, well, *censored*. I'm not following wisdom here. I'm just coincidentally(lol) agreeing with what he says about you. and I'm in tons of work this week so don't expect me to restart making my superwalls like I did with wisdom atthe time.
In post 2343, ooba wrote:
In post 2331, shos wrote:Ooba was a slit i considered sorta switzerland.
What did you just call me??
oh you know just what I said :) you dirty little slot
In post 2344, ooba wrote:
In post 2335, Whiskers wrote:Am I just scum with an erection for danger? Do I merely want a brush with death? To play necksies with the business end of a noose?
Sounds like B-movie taglines...

I was checking out VCs and penguin hasn't moved\changed her vote from Mirari all throughout the day. wow.
penguin is town. sorta active lurking in the tunnel, yes, but still town.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2358 (isolation #209) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:10 am

Post by shos »

In post 2353, Grimgroove wrote:By that measure I should be declared Innocent Child.
U NO FUNNI U LIL SKAMBEG :evil:

that bucket theory is a good, good, GOOD thing. I never thought about it but now I am totally taking it as a tool for scumhunting. I totally nail ooba to the town pile for the while.

{whiskers, mala, matt, mirari} - this pack could include at least 2 scums imo.

@mirari: I dunno, judging by peng's activity he just really believes it, I'd think. I've also earned myself some townread on him for earlier posts. it's not like you post too much good stuff for him to change that read. I dunno if he has any other scumreads, if he has none then I agree it's odd.

@wisdom: think about your own scumgame. do you usually call both your partners town? both scum/hardbus? no. you usually split them.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2360 (isolation #210) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:13 am

Post by shos »

In post 2356, ooba wrote:I expect one scum to be in the Neighbourizers (fitz), one in the virgins (Grim) and one in the rest (Peng).
why do you think there would be a scum virgin? dunno why it doesn't sit well on me.
and three virgins is hard to believe as well; the gods are definitely not virgins, and we only have one virgin claim, so that's odd.

@wisdom: you are correct, it shouldn't be taking place. however, this proves to me that ooba is genuinely trying to scumhunt.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2377 (isolation #211) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:44 am

Post by shos »

@wisdom 2361: no, but because he actually brought a new, seemingly original way to think while you're scumhunting, and that's a 150% town use of brain. you can't wind it out just by saying that he's acting as if he's already found scum.

@mirari 2362: actually I'll quote cuz this matters
In post 2362, Mirari wrote:penguin has voiced suspicions of other players [Mala, MattP] but has never truly thrown her wait behind a wagon for either one. She isn't even really throwing her wait behind my wagon. She's coasting on scumread on me.
this actually has a point. it got me thinking and I really can't answer it. I need to ISO myself to see where and why I townread Peng so hard; I'll do that via phone tomorrow, I guess. not too much time today. I have like 20 minutes.

@Ooba: how is virgin scum a godfather? he cannot be neibourized, yes, but he still has a QT, right? so mala would find it anyway. it would be VERY interesting to make a setup based on QTs where there's one scum member who cannot access the QT ;)
and yes it was pretty obvious who the second virgin is -_-;
I find it odd that you go for hunting the scum NEI before the scum VIRGIN, btw.

*sigh* I got ninja'd by like 1235 posts

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2380 (isolation #212) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:48 am

Post by shos »

I see that ooba has suggested something similar to what I did - I hardly believe that is it, it is waaaay too far fetched to be real.

Mirari, being a godfather-neighbourizer is foolish, cuz if you nei and get investigated they know you're godfather, lol.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2383 (isolation #213) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:54 am

Post by shos »

wisdom, re:grim claim to protect matt: don't agree. when I'm scum I drop this kind of wifom all the time.

@ooba:
that doesn't seems like the only way it's going to work, and it's really wishy washy. I have a bad feeling about this.

it might be possible that something needs to activate certain things. I mean, there's a spare night before the copping begins, so there might be something else that enables/disables abilities. this setup spec is waaaaay too wishy washy.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2384 (isolation #214) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:55 am

Post by shos »

oh I get it.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2419 (isolation #215) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:18 pm

Post by shos »

I am on thevqueue for open modding. Then ill get my mini theme going, and it is CRAZEH. Dunno how experienced elyse is gaming wise - this is what affects the setup craziness! Not modding exp.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2428 (isolation #216) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:02 pm

Post by shos »

Lol

2424 is superawsome only if we have a doc to protect mala.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2431 (isolation #217) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:38 pm

Post by shos »

I repeat my question, to everyone:
Is there flavor in your abilities?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2432 (isolation #218) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:47 pm

Post by shos »

Btw note how mala and matt both disappeared into the shadows the moment the pressure on them was removed.

Matts final finals should have already ended a while ago.

The games pace has decreased a lot, sibce the town is syddenly all divided in setup specs; imo that means that scum are just comfortable with the situation as it is with town confuzzled. That means we were on the right track earlier imo.

IF oobas theory is true then theres a silent virgin here somewhere, in the pool of unclaimed. Therefore i think neighbours should test it. Each neighbour target an unclaimed? Mala will probably die anyways before she can spew info on d3; so it doesnt hurt so much even if she is town.

Find the lying virgin using neis, and lynch nei to find scum?
We need to plan it so that scum nei cant supposedly nei his buddy tho, so pick some universal townread to say who does what..

So all in all lynch whiskers, nei say wisdom/des and nacho/ika, if theres a doc protect mala...

Does that make sense?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2434 (isolation #219) » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:31 am

Post by shos »

Why not? We have already six claims. We assume that theres another (scum or not) virgin. We also assumeone nei is scum, one virgin is scum. So lets hunt the last virgin down using the neis, and meanwhile search for scum nei via lynch?

Some nei should ask the mod what happens if they target and die - if the target still gets a qt

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2435 (isolation #220) » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:32 am

Post by shos »

Cuz target should know they were neied in morning, even if neier is dead

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2437 (isolation #221) » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:04 am

Post by shos »

So whatvdo you offer? Proceed with gamevas if we never had any claims?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2447 (isolation #222) » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:59 am

Post by shos »

Ph my gawd 28 pages :0

Anyway if we were lynching someone for not obeying your plans immediately we would have all been dead by now. He *has* posted since so im just guessing that equals no. I dont agree to such a lynch reason lol.

If we go by claims, whiskers should be lynched, dat claim without flavor in ability andd that mess around day/night. He is one of the nei claims so thats OK cuz its a small lynch pool.

If we dont hunt by role setupspec and assumptions, then im OK with matt, mala, and probably thats it.

I have a townread on peng although mirari gave me a point to think about regarding him. Townread on ooba is strong, very sttong. Null on ika and nacho, ika cuz mollie was meh and ika is meh to the other side, and i alwaus have real hard time reading nacho. Might iso him if i have time.

Wisdom is omgwtfnull. His posting has very many omgus- he callspractically everyone scum if they dont agree with him/act as he wants, and hes a little dense in many cases and stubborn as hell. But all these are not alignment telling and by now i have no idea how to read him.

Des needs to participate more. Honestly, i remember mollie more than him. Dont remember shit about him.

GG has his sparks and im leaning town on him from gamestart behavior, but his claim puts him in a pool likely to contain scum and ooba is supertown so we'll see eventually.

Wis whis malmatmol ooba gg nacho me peng
Oh mirari
Well hmm. Mirari can be scum. Can. Im thinking town, but this is a very weak read.

Oh and fitz yes duh well. I think he is town. His catchup was good iirc.

Think this prettymuch sums up what i can remember.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2452 (isolation #223) » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:14 am

Post by shos »

In post 2449, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2415, ika wrote:
In post 2367, Wisdom wrote:I think we should have the other Virgins claim, if they exist, to confirm your theory. It's sounding very accurate right now.
To cause more confusion?
Are you sure that equals "no" to you?
It equals "Why the fuck should I claim" to me.
how would a 'yes' cause more confusion?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2454 (isolation #224) » Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:17 am

Post by shos »

In post 2450, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2431, shos wrote:I repeat my question, to everyone:
Is there flavor in your abilities?
that is just such a useful answer oh my gawd!!
In post 2451, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2436, penguin_alien wrote:Neighbors have confirmed that they have QTs in place already, which makes me like the idea of having them neighborize one another to aid in sorting.

Virgin-hunting seems less useful. Flavor-wise it's possible to have multiple virgins, but it's pretty speculative, plus given that all the neighborizers that have claimed work differently, it's likely that multiple virgins would work differently as well.
All neighborize mala the likely target of protection for confirmations sake.
nobody doubts they're nei. question is the alignment.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2464 (isolation #225) » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:15 pm

Post by shos »

Mod, can we have a 1 day extension, the site really was down much of the time.

Des ill iso you at night, probably.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2466 (isolation #226) » Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:57 pm

Post by shos »

Nacho wHo are you willing to lynch today

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2469 (isolation #227) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:34 am

Post by shos »

In post 2468, Wisdom wrote:Well.. either whoever is virgin is not claiming it, or the theory is wrong.
I saluté thee, Cpt. Obvoius

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2500 (isolation #228) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:59 am

Post by shos »

@whiskers2473:
Your ability to nitpick is incredible. That was me writing the names of ppl in the game, trying to say what i think about all of them. I dont remember all the names so i wrote it down. The "oh mirari" part shoild make it clear - the pne i cmissed was mirari.
Of allvthat post i made this is all you have to say eh? That my spelling capabilities whileposting from phone is not perfect?
You justify my vote on you repeatedly.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2501 (isolation #229) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:10 am

Post by shos »

I dont get the ika lynch. Seems to me like the entire reasoning on him is 'has a chance of being a lying scum virgin'.

Ifvwe really go by setup spec then i dpnt see why we arent lynching from the nei pool, whiskers first.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2503 (isolation #230) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:25 am

Post by shos »

Im omw home waitonline

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2507 (isolation #231) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:10 am

Post by shos »

In post 2502, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2500, shos wrote:@whiskers2473:
Your ability to nitpick is incredible. That was me writing the names of ppl in the game, trying to say what i think about all of them. I dont remember all the names so i wrote it down. The "oh mirari" part shoild make it clear - the pne i cmissed was mirari.
Of allvthat post i made this is all you have to say eh? That my spelling capabilities whileposting from phone is not perfect?
You justify my vote on you repeatedly.
It's because 2247 really has nothing else I can comment on. I'm struggling to read your posts most of the time-- and even in tone, you've become the new pirate mollie, haven't you?
What am I supposed to say to "Lynch whiskers, whiskers is the lynch because she claimed neighbour without flavour (even though I didn't claim without flavour) and Day (even though you haven't pointed out why that would be a scum-trait)."

Also, if what you explain here is the case, you fucking forgot Desp, way to go.
you keep saying that you 'struggle to read my posts' as if I'm posting gibberish all the time. around 3-4 times per GAME happens a post that you need to read for more than 1 second, yes, but cope with it, the fact that you keep complaining doesn't suddenly allow internet in the army network. it is of no use and it just makes you SO FUCKING OBNOXIOUS aand antagonistic. how comes you're the only one complaining??

and I would like to hear your explanation about the 'change in tone - becomes new pirate mollie'. what tone is it that I'm using? I'm being practically a book with my opinions; I say everything and anything about everyone. everything going in my mind I say. In post 2447 I wanted to update my readlist one veryone, but alas! I don't remember all the people IN ORDER by heart, so whoever came to mind goes first. let's revise:
In post 2447, shos wrote:
Anyway if we were lynching someone for not obeying your plans immediately we would have all been dead by now. He *has* posted since so im just guessing that equals no. I dont agree to such a lynch reason lol.
- to wisdom, regarding ika. more explanation about why I thought this was a 'no' follows. later ika stated it specifically.

If we go by claims, whiskers should be lynched, dat claim without flavor in ability andd that mess around day/night. He is one of the nei claims so thats OK cuz its a small lynch pool.
- that is to everyone, regarding you. I don't understand what tone you feel, again. perhaps that 'andd' is too hard for you to read? hint: ignore the second 'd'.

If we dont hunt by role setupspec and assumptions, then im OK with matt, mala, and probably thats it.
- scumlist in short.
this is part A. tell me what's so bad with it, and I'll listen.
part B:
I have a
townread on peng
although mirari gave me a point to think about regarding him.
Townread on ooba
is strong, very sttong.
Null on ika and nacho
, ika cuz mollie was meh and ika is meh to the other side, and i alwaus have real hard time reading nacho. Might iso him if i have time.

Wisdom is omgwtfnull.
His posting has very many omgus- he callspractically everyone scum if they dont agree with him/act as he wants, and hes a little dense in many cases and stubborn as hell. But all these are not alignment telling and by now i have no idea how to read him.

Des needs to participate more. Honestly, i remember mollie more than him. Dont remember shit about him.

GG has his sparks and im leaning town on him
from gamestart behavior, but his claim puts him in a pool likely to contain scum and
ooba is supertown
so we'll see eventually.

Wis
dom
whis
kers
mal
akittens
mat
tP
mol
lie
ooba g
rim
g
roove
nacho
mamma
me peng
uin

Oh mirari
Well hmm.
Mirari can be scum. Can. Im thinking town, but this is a very weak read.

Oh and
fitz
yes duh well.
I think he is town.
His catchup was good iirc.

Think this prettymuch sums up what i can remember.
So let's see.
we've talked in length abuot mala. we kinda agreed to disagree - I still think mala is scum, wisdom thinks otherwise, etc. I explained why I think you are scum, the mess with the claim(which really shouldn't happen after 24h from confirmation if you're true-claiming) and the lack of flavor in ABILITY which everyone seems to have but you. MattP hasn't really posted in a looooong while so there's really no reason for my read to change on him, especially since he is in the same pool claim-wise. the townread on peng is something i have to revise - as written- since really I dun remember why I hold it and mirari just gave me reasons to recheck it out. I did not explain townread on ooba in this post, but this teory of him and his superawesome idea of scumhunting via The Other Bucket or whatever its name is - these made me have a reallllly strong townread on him, which I said.sorta explained the nulls on ika and nacho and thoroughly explained the wtfnull on wisdom. I said that I don't' remember Des, and explained why I'm still townreading GG and yet suspicious of him.

okay, what next? I tried to remember who else. it's REALLLY not that hard.
this miniwall here - it is merely a repetition with little more explanation of my reads. it has nothing special, really, except showing you how bullshit spewing you are, by now it feels like you're constantly looking for reasons to discredit me to appear like you do something. and now you also start butting wisdom. you're not playing like town, not at all, and in combination with your claim fails, I conclude you be scum.
In post 2504, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2501, shos wrote:Seems to me like the entire reasoning on him is 'has a chance of being a lying scum virgin'.
Nope. He also replaced mollie.
didn't know you had a scumread on mollie. I didn't have- should I have had? can you explain?
In post 2505, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2502, Whiskers wrote:even though I didn't claim without flavour
Except you did
and can you explain how comes this is not lynched yet?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2508 (isolation #232) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:30 am

Post by shos »

In post 2506, havingfitz wrote: Not sharing shos' high praise of ooba's bucket theory.

Why would there be a scum virgin?  Since scum (IMO) would have a QT to begin with...to say a scum couldn't be neighborized because they were a virgin would be giving them an inordinate amount of town cred.  Though...if the QT Cop is legit and decided to investigate a virgin (which is only GG atm...correct?) and the virgin had a QT...that would be a pretty bad result for the ~virgin.
that's exactly the point. The game isn't planned for a D1 massclaim. in theory, the chances that with at least 2 town neighbourizers after 2 nights one of them has tried to nei the scum virgin, and FAILED, means that if the QT cop supposedly targets that virgin, he has to be scum, and cannot claim to have been neied. it the virgins are, the way I see it, the only targets the QT cop is useful for. if the qt cop targets a virgin, whether claimed or not, they KNOW his alignment. get it?
that theory supports mala town and either whiskers or matt being scum(assuming that I'm convincing a townie here....) and one of the virgins to be scum as well. the only bad thing I could think of is scum nei targetting their virgin, supposedly, so that they're both protected supposedly; but that would only happen after they know tehere's a qt cop and that kinda confuses the clusterfuck of claims here....

either way, correct or not, this thinking by ooba is very townie.
I still have a hard time believing there are three town neighborizors and if I had to lean towards one being scum...it's still be Matt.  But not by much.

I do not plan on neighborizing any of the unknowns.
vote whiskers with me? if it's not by much?? ^^''
~~

I don't understand how anyone townie with a power and flavor inside the ability description doesn't vote whiskers.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2511 (isolation #233) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:50 am

Post by shos »

I did not remember this.

it doesn't make sense that some people have flavor in their ability and some don't.

last I recall, massclaiming here did not help us at all? so what's your point?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2512 (isolation #234) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:57 am

Post by shos »

In post 1409, Wisdom wrote:Her Whiskers push is too nonsensical and stupid, even for mollie. She should understand by now that Whiskers plays like that, and she should at least be ignoring him if not having fixed the issue between them. The whole thing is an act and a distraction.
She is not scumhunting (above point relevant). She should have some suspects by now - she has none. When asked who she wants to lynch, she dodged and said that penguin is better than Mala. Which was not an answer.
Some of her reads looks very fake. For instance, the read she gave on MattP in 1338 looks like a textbook fake townread that applies to every scenario.
Meta. This is not how town-mollie plays. I won't go into details.
Counter argument: mollie can be this stupid sometimes and focus on things that might not make much sense (hence my "when does mollie ever make sense" to Desperado). But I think she is way past the acceptable limit.

hasn't someone said that this IS mollie's meta? O_o;
In post 1338, pirate mollie wrote:it was a read that grew in stages. he is trying to sort things out and his reads show a progression of the game flow
??
re:scumhunting, I usually don't like this argument, but I have no will to start reading a thousand posts so I'll take your word for it
re:whiskers push - same thing, lol, but if she pushed whiskers that's already a good thing lol XD although I remember having a townread on whis gamestart, so maybe that's the opposite X:

anyway, I have much better reasons to vote Matt, Mala and Whiskers over mollie.

I have to say, my confidence in whiskers is not skyhigh now seeing des' post. That mess around the claim is bad, and the latest posting of whis is freaking horrible, dat nitpicking, ignoring and posting on irrelevant stuff. whis does have some goot content here and there but I really dunno.

I'm thinking maybe to just let it go and call him wtfnull just like wisdom, and go back to voting matt -_-; lemme get some other games first, I'll need to refresh.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2517 (isolation #235) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:26 am

Post by shos »

In post 2514, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2512, shos wrote:the latest posting of whis is freaking horrible, dat nitpicking, ignoring and posting on irrelevant stuff.
That's how he has been posting for the entire game...
that's even worse, but I..kinda disagree with it. I think it's bad, but not to SUCH a great extent. when you pushed ME, whiskers was the only one who made sense, iirc. I might've been biased in calling him supertown for it, but I also called GG town in that time, dunno. the latest antagonization march against me that he's taken is veeeeeeery odd the way I see it. I'd probably at least understand the pov if he was voting me, but he isn't even that, so I just conclude scum when combined with the other points.

In post 2515, ooba wrote:Both Grim and fitz are on ika? Good D1 mislynch if I ever saw one.
..so you prefer fitzscum over matt & whiskers? can you elaborate on this specifically? I've been getting precisely the opposite idea of fitz.
In post 2516, Grimgroove wrote:ooba, you've been calling me scum for a while now. Time to put your arguments where your mouth is.
are you saying 'vote me if you dare'? O_o; what's the point of this?
GG: what is your opinion about the setup spec? would you say that there's a scum in the neighbourizers pool?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2521 (isolation #236) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:31 am

Post by shos »

In post 2519, Grimgroove wrote:Do the reasonable thing and jump on the obvtown train consisting op people who put time and energy in this game when it actually mattered and vote ika.
just the fact that you said this should show you how wrong it is to do that, assuming I don't scumread ika, which i indeed don't. If i just sheep the universal townreads/nullreads which is practically what this is, ignoring my scumreads and stuff, that would result in an entirely not informational lynch that may very well be a mislynch, imo.

so no.
only if deadline is pushign me.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2534 (isolation #237) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:45 pm

Post by shos »

Not only. Example wouldbe 2447, for which the only comment was OMFG YOU SUCK LEARN TO SPELL

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2548 (isolation #238) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:25 am

Post by shos »

Looks like whiskers started reading. The forced conclusions are wrong inherently tho. Ill read the longwall and explain more from computer. Till then, im still strictly against a lynch based on setup spec with no flips.

Pedit these are not all null reads. My nulls arenacho, des, and nullwtf in wisdom. You trying to cut it black or white is wrong.instead you can divide it to 'will lynch *today*' and will nit.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2549 (isolation #239) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:26 am

Post by shos »

Btw i find it funny that you said nothing can be said about my post and then you post a lifelong wall of china aboit it

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2553 (isolation #240) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:39 am

Post by shos »

It seems that none of my scumreads (whis, mat, mal) are viable lynches. It also seems that many people are voting ika for reasons i cannot parse. This feels like the wagon is full with sheep and scum; not a single person defends that slot(apart for me, i guess you can say that), not even ika himself...

I truly believe we shoild be lynching from the nei pool; 2 of those 3 are in my scumlist, AND it fits with the setup spec, so yeah.

Dunno when deadline is, but we should plan night actions as best as possible, and well - lynch scum preferably lol

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2554 (isolation #241) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:44 am

Post by shos »

Lol @whiskers
Im phoneposting. Im not confirming your conclusions, you know. The claim shit was what got my interest; your reactions and behaviour since then - THAT was what got my attention. The moment you were voted - first time in the entire game - you freaked out like a madman and started spewing crap in wisdom's posting speed. That is not how town respond to fire. Liar, liar, your pants are on fire, mate.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2557 (isolation #242) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:04 am

Post by shos »

Wisdom: no. I dont. Its really WKing based on others' posts and gut.

And we should decide what the nei do i think tobtry to make use of mala

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2560 (isolation #243) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:10 am

Post by shos »

Mala is delayed. Scum wont shoot her now, only tomorrow night. Tonight theyll hunt for the unknown roles, like me, you, nacho, des etc

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2561 (isolation #244) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:11 am

Post by shos »

No i speak of after *i* voted uou

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2564 (isolation #245) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:14 am

Post by shos »

Watch her maybe. Doc her maybe. Town can have a go in lack of other pts. We dont know that, and scum too, and we also dont know what scum have.

So in your opinion neis should just target whoever they want?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2565 (isolation #246) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:15 am

Post by shos »

@2563: meh. I dunno. I dont wanna start rereading.

I say settle for matt lawl

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2569 (isolation #247) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:24 am

Post by shos »

Well in that case ill just not vote. I still have to read what mirari said about peng. We'll see, ill try to do that today.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2571 (isolation #248) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:27 am

Post by shos »

Whis hun its saturday i dun have timebfor you. Youre obvnot goong to be lynched so id rather focus on others.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2601 (isolation #249) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:57 am

Post by shos »

VOTE: mattP

even if it's just for the record lol

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2606 (isolation #250) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:45 pm

Post by shos »

I have a townread on ooba for his genuine scumhunting ideas.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2611 (isolation #251) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:04 pm

Post by shos »

Penguins iso is really not helpful in determining anything. So, i looked at miraris iso, from 2258 onwards. After that, i looked at ikas iso. That one looks like lurker. I understand the difficulty in replacing into such a game ib a different site, but well, more content is needed either way.

I can see both as scum.
I have reason for peng.
I do not have for ika.

Of the two, ill prefer a peng lynch. I think. I am def not sure itll scumflip, but its...i dunno, my gut qbout ika and that whole newbieish feeling im getting from that slot.

Ill read some more - i have around ten more minutes.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2612 (isolation #252) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:23 pm

Post by shos »

VOTE: penguin

This game sucks and matt is scum

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2614 (isolation #253) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:54 pm

Post by shos »

Matt and mala are lurking their way to mislynch, guys.

Can we PLEAAAAAZE lynch either of them today instead?
Look at malas last posts.
1. Cold feet on peng
2. Vla
3. Ika wagon is bad.

mala is distancing herself from two mislynches, my guess.

And matts finals were supposed to end on the 17th according to him. Its been FIVE DAYS.

And now both are not voting at all...

*sigh*

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2617 (isolation #254) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:07 pm

Post by shos »

Lol

I dunno im freaking out and this work thing pisses me off FUCKING ERRORS ALL THE FUCJING TIMe sigh

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2631 (isolation #255) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:09 am

Post by shos »

Yes it does. It shows that wgiskers didnot actually read my post. It shows that whiskers tried to discredit me no matter what i did, and the wall of china shows that when heactually reads what i posted, he in fact has a lot of stuff to go on, which condemns him.

And yeah mala is not a good lynch anyway. She will probavly die on her own..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2632 (isolation #256) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:10 am

Post by shos »

Why is nacho scum?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2634 (isolation #257) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:46 am

Post by shos »

Goddamn, why is everyone insisting of using meta as their whole argument.

I said it a thousand times: regardless of the target, META IS NOT ENOUGH

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2636 (isolation #258) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:48 am

Post by shos »

I dont. If meta was enough id be voting gg 2000 posts ago nonstop.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2662 (isolation #259) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:04 am

Post by shos »

mala, vote penguin. you'll get towncred, promise!** <<lol

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2725 (isolation #260) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:45 am

Post by shos »

isn't ascetic a I-cannot-be-targetted role?? how comes he gets killed??

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2727 (isolation #261) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:52 am

Post by shos »

well.

anyone with any eliminating night actions?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2728 (isolation #262) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:58 am

Post by shos »

http://imageshack.us/a/img812/4536/nxv1u.gif

just found this gif and it's fucking funny and I wanna post it

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2731 (isolation #263) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:19 am

Post by shos »

uh...who did titus replace...
*sigh* matt.

Titus, please elaborate on...everything possible, if you may.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2732 (isolation #264) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:21 am

Post by shos »

TITUS
- mattP claimed enabler. Do you confirm the claim?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2733 (isolation #265) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:21 am

Post by shos »

eh crap why is that so big

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2735 (isolation #266) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:33 am

Post by shos »

oh well that was worth the shot. why did you ISO your predecessor? I find that scum often do that to make sure they don't contradict lies; and how convenient it is to target a dead guy with nobody to confirm when we know of a QT cop??

whiskers' claim was the odd one out of the three neighbours' claims, and there was a total mess with his claim. you are voting Fitz, who is the other one who claimed Precisely what you claimed. in other words: can you give me a reason not to vote you?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2736 (isolation #267) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:35 am

Post by shos »

And how bout your idea about the setup for now? we now know that there's an ascetic watcher, and a commuter, how does that work with you guys being neighbourizers?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2738 (isolation #268) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:45 am

Post by shos »

VOTE:
titties
...ahem, titus

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2742 (isolation #269) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:50 am

Post by shos »

oh my god I just hit submit - view your message - and there was another message! :o

WHAT?
Fitz neighbourized matt??? why?? to roleconfirm without giving a QT to someone without one?

and to get you up to date - fitz claimed in one of his first few posts; whiskers claimed DIFFERENT role than you, fitz claimed precisely the same as you; and we also know about 1.99 virgins(the 0.99 is because that one hasn't actually claimed and rather made it superobv). virgins are immune to neighbourizing.

so three neighbourizers, 1 ascetic, 2 virgins, 1 commuter. how the hell does this work.

re:reason for isoing self: so you ISOed yourself entirely, which seems to be completely useless now, because all you said was that you voted fitz because he nighbourized you, so basically you really have no reads other than that??what did you get from PA's ISO? have you started reading the thread chronologically from somewhere?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2744 (isolation #270) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:57 am

Post by shos »

In post 2356, ooba wrote:
In post 2347, ooba wrote:That scum team also coincides with what I think about the setup... Let me think about this...
Anyway, as I was saying... This is what the setup is:

3 x Neighbourizers
- Apollo
- Haep
- Hermes

3 x Virgins (Cannot be Neighbourzied)
- Artemis
- Athena
- Hestia

1 x QT Cop
- Aphrodite

- Rest (Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Hera, Demeter, Ares)

Anyway the entire game seems to be designed on QT shenanigans so Mala being scum is out of the question. What I meant by my previous scum team fitting the setup theory is that I expect one scum to be in the Neighbourizers (fitz), one in the virgins (Grim) and one in the rest (Peng).
In post 2365, ooba wrote:
In post 2360, shos wrote:why do you think there would be a scum virgin? dunno why it doesn't sit well on me.
and three virgins is hard to believe as well; the gods are definitely not virgins, and we only have one virgin claim, so that's odd.
Scum virgin = Godfather role so there's an elegance to that design.

All three I mentioned are virgins
http://camphalfblood.wikia.com/wiki/Virgin_Goddesses
Actually, we have two virgin claims if you're reading between the lines. (Also the inspiration for the theory)

^P-edit: Additionally, ooba, have you noticed that there are only 12 "big named" gods?
Ya I noticed - Hestia is the other olympian in the game though - Also fits with the theory.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2826 (isolation #271) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:18 am

Post by shos »

I'll be posting in a short while

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2828 (isolation #272) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:26 am

Post by shos »

alright time to get back into this game dammit

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2829 (isolation #273) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:36 am

Post by shos »

Alright here's what we got:

Player List

shos

ooba
- virgin
Malakittens
- delayed QT cop
Wisdom
- Ascetic Watcher

Nachomamma8

havingfitz
- Neighbourizer
penguin_alien
- 2-shot Commuter

Desperado

ika

Whiskers
- Day Neighbourizer
Titus
- Neighbourizer
Grimgroove
- Virgin
Mirari

so if we believe all that it means we have a QT cop, which is an investigative role which is very very weak, in ADDITION to a strong one - acsetic watcher - while also having 1 ascetic and 1 commuter which will cause you to fail, and also, three neighbourizers to interfere, however there's a commuter, ascetic and virgin to interfere with the interference......

That doesn't make sense imo.
either one neighbourizer is scum - they all sorta fit actually - or the QT cop is a lie. why make such a role, make it superweak with neighbourizers, and ultra weak with commuter/ascetic combo, and extra weak with delayed, and all this is in addition to the watcher role? I reaaaaally doubt that claim.

so via setup specs I am willing to lynch either a neighbourizer, or mala.

now let's get back to scumhunting.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2830 (isolation #274) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:42 am

Post by shos »

Titus entry to teh game looks legit. the parts that make me go burr are the fact that the first thing he did was to ISO *himself*, and the fact that he is a claimed neighbourizer. the fact that he claimed to have targetted wisdom is really odd. wisdom dies in a night you targetted him. this is kinda on-off or something but it feels like you said I'll do the kill and if I'm tracked/watched then I'll say I neighbourized. you killed a watcher so you didn't need to say that, but then the question remains who DID you target, so that's kinda off for me.

So dunno, this slot is a good lynch candidate for the while, being in the neigh pool as well.....

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2831 (isolation #275) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:02 am

Post by shos »

@Des 2748: yes, he was wrong, but his plan relied on his own role, I think it was pretty obviious.....let's jsut say that if I was scum I would think that way, so may as well have everyone think that way to not give scum a headstart, kay? you're welcome to think of this whatever you want. if ooba thinks it is better he can confirm whenever you/he wants.
In post 2752, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2747, Titus wrote:Got it. Whiskers is a day neighborizer. Odd.

Whiskers, how many shots do you have or are you an unlimited Dayshot neighborizer?

I'm fine with either Fitz or Whiskers getting lynched since I doubt all three neighborizers are town. Whisker's is different but it doesn't make sense to claim something so different to put a target on your back.
Not telling.

Also, where does that leave you? If you really want to lynch among the neighborizers, I'll gladly fight you to the last.
what motivation do you have to not tell the number of shots that you have? you have already claimed; you are not a real PR; and there are 2 more guys like you. it looks like an evasion of the question, in fear of some traptrick question. I want you to answer it, or tell me elaboratedly why you don't want us to know the number of shots you have. did you use your power tonight/today/yesterday/whatever? who on? can it be confirmed?

by mala makes me wanna lynch mala SOOO FUCKING BAD. I mean COME ON are you serious? UGH

I really don't like the argument between Whiskers and Ika. they both look very bad there - whiskers is talking like, with a lack of better metaphor, a train full of shit with no doors or windows, and ika's play is just horrible, contentless and self preserving.

~~
I have to say I'm disappointed in wisdom's death. I wanted him to live so that we see how much posts he gets in endgame, lol.
~~
@2768: what is ikaisms? I don't understand the accusation against ika with site meta. do you have meta of ika from the other site that points to him being scum here? I'll be glad to see that if so

Des's posts of late are solid and good and I'm getting a townread on him finally. his points that whiskers sounds fake -> le true.

why did GG replace out? :( :(

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2832 (isolation #276) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:26 am

Post by shos »

Whiskers, how many shots do you have or are you an unlimited Dayshot neighborizer?

I'm fine with either Fitz or Whiskers getting lynched since I doubt all three neighborizers are town. Whisker's is different but it doesn't make sense to claim something so different to put a target on your back.
Not telling.

Also, where does that leave you? If you really want to lynch among the neighborizers, I'll gladly fight you to the last.
In post 2776, Titus wrote:Whiskers, Grimgroove, ika, what do you think of them?

Whiskers is desperate to get another train started but cannot start it herself. Overreaction to a townie lynch also looks bad. That with the early push on Wisdom plus her neighbor thing acting wierd. Her absolute refusal to mention the amount of shots in her day neighborizer could be a cover for not really being a day neighbor.

Grimgroove's subout also strikes me as odd. Who leaves a vote when subbing out? Of course, this suggests the opposite. If Grim is scum, ika almost certainly is not as I cn't see a scum having a vote sit on a buddy while subbing out.
the paragraph about whiskers is AWESOME. it compiles, in short, almost all the points I have against whiskers. officially removing titus's slot from my scumlist for the while.

that second paragraph, tho, I don't agree. when you replace into a game, you almost walways unvote first, read up, catch up, and then do you thing. so that subout vote is likely not going to stay there, I'd think; so as scum, voting a partner is actually a good idea, I'd say, if you care for your scumteam after you replace out.

@ooba 2780: can you repeat the spelling mistakes being fake idea, please? is true
nvm i got it through titus.

FITZ: what is your opinion on mala's claim in light of wisdom's flip?

@Des 2784 - I don't think that the emotion from mala is what causes that, rather the setup specs after the flip. see my post above.

@whiskers 2787: you should understand that saying a THOUSAND TIMES that you don't WANT to lynch peng doesn't mean anything if you don't fucking say WHY. the contrary, now that he's flipped town it makes me think you're even more scum, sicne you repeatedly distanced yourself from the wagon despite not trying to actually prevent it by DOING something.

not only is your quote wall not enough to make him look dumb, it's not enough at all, for anything, and makes you look dumb. if you really read those quotes, whiskers, you'd see that there is literally nothing against that lynch apart form the first quote, which is,well, 2500 posts ago so nobody really cares.
"why is he scum"=/="he is town".
"why peng and not shos".
"your case is just lurking".
"lets lynch ika".
"you can lynch peng, but you cana lso lynch ika".
"I do not see pengscum. nobody defends peng".

these are NOT WHY YOU THINK HE IS TOWN. so this all looks like an attempt to get towncred from a mislynch.
and you actualyl say that ika would have been a GREAT policy lynch. why policy lynch after a 110 pages D1?? not enough scumreads by anyone?

will read 2795+ ina few minutes

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2837 (isolation #277) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:16 am

Post by shos »

In post 2800, Whiskers wrote:Assuming all players are town (since we don't know which are and aren't; Schrodinger's cat), who should scum have killed last night?
This is a question that everybody feeling bold can feel free to answer.
I'd kill wisdom too. he was vocal, he was unstable, and was nowhere near getting lynched. also, with the current role count, killing mala could wait, all the others don't harm, so picking a kill from the unclaimed pool was probably a good idea. I hope they didn't get the best kill they could..

In post 2801, ika wrote:
In post 2800, Whiskers wrote:Assuming all players are town (since we don't know which are and aren't; Schrodinger's cat), who should scum have killed last night?
this was the first post i quickly saw when i came back so before i answer this question, i want to ask you the very same question. i always find it that if someone ask a question in fm like this they should be the first to answer it.
why would you say that? I'd say exactly the opposite, asking such a question is probably in order to examine the answers. giving your own answer first might lead to sheeping of it, copying reasons, etc. post 2802 has a good point ika - you should start playing the game as we do. when in rome, act like roman; I don't give a fuck about your homesite, if you're not going to do shit here my gut will stop stopping me from voting you

your posts contain lots of shit about playstyle, people liking others and not caring and not changing etc and it might be all good and well but these are discussions not for the game and meanwhile you're doing shit here and I wanna vote you

@Nacho 2809, that's really NOT an impressive claim. considering the fact that three QT related claims were out in the open before mala claimed, it would be reaaaaaly neat. And should I mention the HOORI-FUCKING-BLE 'crumb' that mala supposedly used? that claim is terrible, was terrible and now it is much worse with wisdom's flip.

VOTE: mala.

and the aestetic & commuter don't make it BETTER, they make it WORSE. because these are not only roles tat cannot be neighbourized - they are also roles that cannot be INVESTIGATED. as in, if mala targetted them, she would recieve 'no result', not 'no qt'. assuming three neighbourizers, three scum, possible overlap betweent he groups, then there are 5 people starting with a QT, possibility that more are added, 2 people who are immune to investigation, and all the rest- can be neighbourized, and probably will in a completely random game with no massclaim D1. ADD THE FACT that the claim is DELAYED qt cop, and that role is freaking bullshit. add to that the play which is scummy even regardless, and not protown almost at all, this is a very good D2 lynch imo, and when it flips scum, we will see what the role actually is and decide later what we do regarding the neighbourizers. should mala actually flip *town*, I'd be quite in shock, but that would mean that there's *gotta* be scum in the neighbourizers, and town should invest its powers in finding that thing.

@nacho: how strong actually was your townread on mollie via meta? I know you guys played like a hundred games together, but mollie's play was oof, and she didn't post very much, and ika makes that slot a very possible lynch as well.

^^^nachomamma is currently my strongest townread.

:O :O :O :O :O
holy momma whiskers has a good observation in 2816. that role could be scum! it makes even more sense!!
and,
mala
, remember when you said there were lovers?? can you please restate what you think about that part???

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2842 (isolation #278) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:34 am

Post by shos »

Not telling.

In post 2776, Titus wrote:Whiskers, Grimgroove, ika, what do you think of them?

Whiskers is desperate to get another train started but cannot start it herself. Overreaction to a townie lynch also looks bad. That with the early push on Wisdom plus her neighbor thing acting wierd. Her absolute refusal to mention the amount of shots in her day neighborizer could be a cover for not really being a day neighbor.

Grimgroove's subout also strikes me as odd. Who leaves a vote when subbing out? Of course, this suggests the opposite. If Grim is scum, ika almost certainly is not as I cn't see a scum having a vote sit on a buddy while subbing out.
In post 2801, ika wrote:
this was the first post i quickly saw when i came back so before i answer this question, i want to ask you the very same question. i always find it that if someone ask a question in fm like this they should be the first to answer it.
fitz, who did YOU target?

@whisk, I have no time, gotta shower and run to bed(almost 1 am, workday tomorrow) but uh, I have no idea who said I play supidly on purpose; I don't play stupidly. where I repeated things it is because I wrote that before reading them. I later saw that you said what I said too, except before me.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2856 (isolation #279) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:07 pm

Post by shos »

@2846:
1. Because 'communicate' is not alignment telling, and anything that is isbetter.
2. Because she is delayed, and they better hit a possible PR as they did, that can prob get a result d1, first.
3. Town leader is a leader. And saying he wasnt dangerous for scum is arrogant and naive.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2857 (isolation #280) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:10 pm

Post by shos »

Malas answer in 2847 is solid too. But it looks like it sets up a d3 'i was roleblocked' shit...>_>

Lynch mala si vous plait

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2858 (isolation #281) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:14 pm

Post by shos »

Wheres mirari i want his input re: mala and re: penguin

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2860 (isolation #282) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:19 pm

Post by shos »

^^^trolololololololol

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2865 (isolation #283) » Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:40 am

Post by shos »

In post 2861, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2837, shos wrote:*snip*
@Shos: my read on mollie-town was fairly strong, but not as strong as it usually was. In this game, mollie made a pretty strong push on Whiskers for reasons that essentially equalled "the way Whiskers is treating me is for outside of the game reasons like she knows me and is cyberstalking me". I have seen mollie scum try many things, but generally singling a random player out and being obnoxious to them isn't her style as scum; she plays around people that she knows are able to read her and will most likely make or break her lynch. In Hidden Temple, she played around Majiffy, was pretty actively manipulating him the whole game until they needed his mislynch. When she plays off site, she usually emulates her town meta as closely as possible and goes for "fake paranoia" angle, discredits those who can play with her, etc. What happened here was definitely 100% not that.

I think the majority of your case on Mala is getting lost in tunnel vision,though (for example, the whole Sosh point). Why not vote having fitz? When did I become your strongest townread and why?
so I don't get what you're saying. does that count as weak? strong? scumread or townread? that's really vague.
my case on mala is not tunnel vision. I had her in my scum pile earlier, but definitely not in a tunnel; the flips is my main support for the case on her. the Sosh point is not a point - I was just extremely annoyed with the fact that mala either doesn't think at all because honestly, if you are smart enough to as 'WHO' sosh is then you'd probably understand that it is SOMEONE IN THE GAME, and really, it's definitely not whiskers, nacho or havingfitz. that is either mala really not thinking - or mala pretending to be duff to avoid actually giving the input about that post, hoping that it'll be swallowed in the background.

You became my strongest townread in the last few pages. basically, you're a townread, and most of the others are just not. your posts are consistently logical, you bring up good points, etc. your latest few posts just made me mark that out in bold.
In post 2862, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2844, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2843, Malakittens wrote:
In post 2836, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2835, Malakittens wrote:How is asking who Sosh is bad? I didn't know Titus misspelt your name. I thought something else. Good god I don't see how that post by it self makes you want to lynch me. In fact it's stupid. Had Titus went Sohs I would have realized but the spelling was beyond noticeable and thought maybe it was something else.
Someone attacked you because you asked who Sosh was? Little distracted at the moment, but what.
Yes
It was a joke. Nobody "attacked" you. Shos was like, "this makes me want to lynch you soooo muuuuch", and if you're playing it off like it was a serious attack, mala, then you're scum.
I will point out though, that maybe shos just has huge confirmation bias, since he quickly found a reason to vote mala anyway.
I don't think that was a joke, Whiskers.
that was no joke, but it was definitely not serious, and mala's response to that was horrible: out of my entire post(s), this is the only thing mala chose to talk about. did I mention the "avoiding" part already..?

I mean seriously. go to page . take a look at what I posted, and at what mala responded with. *sigh* oh the frustration.
In post 2863, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2847, Malakittens wrote:Well first off is scum shot me while being their scumbuddy is really a bitchy move, but I think you meant why wouldn't scum shoot Mala if she is town? First, we don't know what type of powahs scum have. They could have a roleblock that could block me until that said person dies and then kill me. Second, they could be unsure if there's a doc and a kill on me with a protection is a shot they could have used elsewhere. Thirdly, they can be banking on town disbelieving the claim and using me as a free mislynch.

I just wanted one because it would help me to COMMUNICATE to someone so I can actually have help to see what would be the best plan in play to use my ability on. I'm not a robot and I'm not perfect. Having two heads is better than one and it would probably be more accurate then me randomly using my ability.

I don't have a result today. I'm delayed and can't use my role until N2.

Wisdom was more of a town-leader or they could have shot him because his reads might be right. We don't know. When an obv town player is NK it's more WIFOM territory than anything.

Shos - I already explained why I thought there was lovers. My whole role pm is flavored around 'love' I took the lovers at actual value instead of taking it at face value. I'm not going to try and explain where you can just read back to the post i explained and understand it from there.
I doubt scum have a roleblocker, FWIW. The big reason for Wisdom being Aesthetic is so that he couldn't be protected when he claimed, which wouldnt be that big of a deal if scum had a roleblocker to block him instead of killing him or blocking the doctor to break up the unbreakable watch/doc combo.
while that's a good thought, I think something around that has too many options. firstly, if scum have a roleblocker, then wisdom wil obviously not claim to be ascetic, he would just ask to not be docced. then scum don't know he's ascetic and might try to block him - and it will fail too, so there's that. However, a point that does support the non-existence of roleblocker is that there are practically no roles to block. N1 there's nobody - what's the point in blocking neighbourzizer? N2 - the supposed delayed QT cop? what are the chance such a hit will happen, and even if, I've already mentioned how loserish that role is, so even if it's not blocked, scum aren't really butthurt. especially assuming scum neighbourizer exists, which I do.

if I'm already at it, I forgot to address your 'why not lynch fitz'. well, of the three neighbourizers, I'd prefer a whiskers lynch. fitz was a townread of mine but I don't remember why and he's in a short pool so I won't resist his lynch THAT bad. Titus' status is to be determined, although gut calls him being town actually. I rather disliked the slot earlier but I dunno, and him-scum-whiskers-town just looks awful in my stomach..
In post 2864, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2855, Titus wrote:True, I have my suspicious of Whiskers. I see a scum thought process in how she approached her claim (assuming she'd be the same as the other neighborizer {she probably intended to mirror}. My biggest concern is that her play is sloppy as scum and I don't see her play as sloppy. Before I go down that road of lynching either of you, I'd like to be certain one of you is scum, but I don't know how to make that obvious.
Play around claim would be incredibly sloppy, but his play outside of that claim would be incredibly impressive.
So you think he's town? that mess around the claim is more or less important?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2866 (isolation #284) » Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:41 am

Post by shos »

Des is town as well. where's mirari??

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2871 (isolation #285) » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:28 am

Post by shos »

Titus wrote:
In post 2864, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2855, Titus wrote:True, I have my suspicious of Whiskers. I see a scum thought process in how she approached her claim (assuming she'd be the same as the other neighborizer {she probably intended to mirror}. My biggest concern is that her play is sloppy as scum and I don't see her play as sloppy. Before I go down that road of lynching either of you, I'd like to be certain one of you is scum, but I don't know how to make that obvious.
Play around claim would be incredibly sloppy, but his play outside of that claim would be incredibly impressive.
I know what you're saying. Whiskers, if scum, is a logical chess player this game. That means the pieces must moves to see it.
ohai I'm a chess player! :D
In post 2869, Titus wrote:
In post 2863, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2847, Malakittens wrote:Well first off is scum shot me while being their scumbuddy is really a bitchy move, but I think you meant why wouldn't scum shoot Mala if she is town? First, we don't know what type of powahs scum have. They could have a roleblock that could block me until that said person dies and then kill me. Second, they could be unsure if there's a doc and a kill on me with a protection is a shot they could have used elsewhere. Thirdly, they can be banking on town disbelieving the claim and using me as a free mislynch.

I just wanted one because it would help me to COMMUNICATE to someone so I can actually have help to see what would be the best plan in play to use my ability on. I'm not a robot and I'm not perfect. Having two heads is better than one and it would probably be more accurate then me randomly using my ability.

I don't have a result today. I'm delayed and can't use my role until N2.

Wisdom was more of a town-leader or they could have shot him because his reads might be right. We don't know. When an obv town player is NK it's more WIFOM territory than anything.

Shos - I already explained why I thought there was lovers. My whole role pm is flavored around 'love' I took the lovers at actual value instead of taking it at face value. I'm not going to try and explain where you can just read back to the post i explained and understand it from there.
I doubt scum have a roleblocker, FWIW. The big reason for Wisdom being Aesthetic is so that he couldn't be protected when he claimed, which wouldnt be that big of a deal if scum had a roleblocker to block him instead of killing him or blocking the doctor to break up the unbreakable watch/doc combo.
Inferences

1) We have no doc.
2) Scum have an rber
3) Mala is scum.
4) One of the above is true.
can you elaborate on the thought process bringing you to this conclusion? specifically, how did you infer that we have no doc?? and that scum *have* a rber? I figured they don't, what do you think of what I said?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2875 (isolation #286) » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:41 am

Post by shos »

eagle, claim please. your predecessor claimed enabler, do you confirm?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2877 (isolation #287) » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:44 am

Post by shos »

do you or do you not?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2879 (isolation #288) » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:24 am

Post by shos »

wrong answer.

VOTE: 1baldeagle1
a townie would just say no.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2881 (isolation #289) » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:45 am

Post by shos »

whiny? no, not at all, the whole trap is really easy to understand. if you really were a virgin, you'd just answer no, and not start running through 3000 posts in search of enlightment. funny that you added the 'half' there. GG never said anything about it.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2883 (isolation #290) » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:16 am

Post by shos »

:o

that...makes even less sense...THREE investigative roles in one game, ascetic watcher, qt cop, weak role which is a doc too....

*sigh*
UNVOTE:

I need help.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2903 (isolation #291) » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:56 pm

Post by shos »

I request to be docced tonight.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2906 (isolation #292) » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:10 pm

Post by shos »

On grounds of my role.
And ika i dunno bout your site but here takubg conclusions from flavor is not usual

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2909 (isolation #293) » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:15 pm

Post by shos »

Still, that confirms mala as town, and ties them together, so that if eagle flips scum in any way then mala is confscum too, so why would eaglescum do that? So yeah i want to be protected. I wanna use my role well and well be conftown lol

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2911 (isolation #294) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:03 am

Post by shos »

Fm is forum mafia i think. The prefix, dunno but it doesnt really matter imo

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2913 (isolation #295) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:29 am

Post by shos »

Well it fits the ability tho haha

After recent claim i intend to focus on the neighbourizers pool. Whiskers yourein it, help me if youre town

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2917 (isolation #296) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:52 am

Post by shos »

I was going to post a 'whats up with YOU?' post regarding your first post, then I read the second, seems like you got your wits back -_-; I am currently busy with life.

my hope was to see what you do. yes, you are a part of that pool, but the way I see it, if you're town that only helps you with a smaller scumpool. if you actually did something regarding that pool, then it would help me read them(with the content of your post) and help me read you. so why not ask?

that point you spotted on mirari is interesting indeed. mirari and ooba really do need to post. it's like when wisdom dies everyone go lurkmode?..what about Des? and what's your deal with capitalizing the D in yesterday?

I have hard time seeing three town neighbours. this game wasn't classified as role madness.......

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2921 (isolation #297) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:50 am

Post by shos »

why would you do that?? you're basically a doccop! you can confirm more people/find scum; why protect mala?? it's like copping someone twice!

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2923 (isolation #298) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:16 am

Post by shos »

But then there would be just one kill. And if they kill you then mala gets to cop anyway.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2924 (isolation #299) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:17 am

Post by shos »

On other words, you are both cops, and you are a stronger cop, and you waste your shot in favor of malas cop, which damn well may be inaccurate.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2927 (isolation #300) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:56 am

Post by shos »

In post 2925, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2922, 1baldeagle1 wrote:Because Mala is a QT cop, so she needs to stay alive. And scum can just nightkill me to frame someone anyways.
Uh, yeah, except Mala's role is about as useful as a cat in an apple tree.
that.
In post 2926, Desperado wrote:
In post 2879, shos wrote:wrong answer.

VOTE: 1baldeagle1
a townie would just say no.
Shos conducting both reaction tests detracts from their inherent towny nature.
Why? a person who replaces into a game this long will SURELY not know about 1) an earlier reaction test that I did 2) any claims that are hidden. the idea is to take the replacement and very very quickly tackle them with questions, before they actually read the thread.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2929 (isolation #301) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:27 am

Post by shos »

oh. well you can't call him out on it, he didn't witness the first reaction test at all.

what do you think about his reaction, tho?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2931 (isolation #302) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:22 pm

Post by shos »

Inb4sitedown again

How this is ggs play fitting to the claim?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2933 (isolation #303) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:11 am

Post by shos »

uh, that is quite wrong. read through GG's posts, starting from around ISO 136 if I remember correctly. he flipped on mala - and put her in the town pile, in the not-fine-with-lynching pile, etc. that really doesn't fit.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2934 (isolation #304) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:13 am

Post by shos »

also, the 'because of claim' is misrepping - he said 'claims'. as in, multiple - he thought that mala's claim was true, and with the other claims of nei, it probably made sense to him.

after his last posts, I would NEVER think that he would do that.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2936 (isolation #305) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:04 am

Post by shos »

In post 1981, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1975, Grimgroove wrote:Wisdom, I want your views on this reply by Malakittens.
Keep in mind that earlier, right afgter I had claimed Virgin, she asked me how far this virginhood extended. When I asked her why, she claimed to have a theory.
And now she gives me this.
She thought there are lovers as in the role Lover.
Did you read my post where I explained what the flavor is?
The neighborizers (male gods) make "lover"(not the role) pairs with who they neighborize.
Aphrodite, as the goddess of love, can check what the pairs are (hence QT cop).
It makes perfect sense.
In post 1984, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 1982, Wisdom wrote:What is so scummy about Matt?
You can't believe how inclined I was to use a profanity against you upon reading this.

But you did sell me on Malakittens-town. I'm hoping everyone agrees that the neighborizers shouldn't be neighborizing as long as Malakittens is around.
^^^^ is a townread, after wisdom shot his bigass point against mala down with setup speculations regarding the lovers. The 'mala can wait, but is still scummy as hell' was a page before that. starting from this post and onwards - GG was always calling mala town, assuming mala is town, setup speccing when mala's town, etc.

one thing you convinced me is to VOTE: 1eagle1

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2937 (isolation #306) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:08 am

Post by shos »

Also you must remember that GG replaced on the DAY2 and not on N1. so a plan/explanation is probably lying in a QT somewhere for eagle to see.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2941 (isolation #307) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:37 am

Post by shos »

Not being able to lynch =/= townread.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2943 (isolation #308) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:18 pm

Post by shos »

no, I don't think so. if you can convince me that he was
not
townreading mala, I'll go with the flow, I promise.
the way I saw it when I went through the ISOs today, it was kinda something like that, from memory:

GG: "Hey wisdom, mala is scum, take a look at post BLA BLA, how can this shit not be scum I don't even get it wtfbbq"
wisdom: "Hey GG, mala confused lovers with the lovers role, ta ta biatch, ain't no gonna be no scumz here biAAAAtch" -->say this with some real punk accent lol I'm in a good mood
GG: "ohai I don't agree with your OMGWTFBBQ on DIZSHIT and moths going in circles around equatorial guinea, and this piss is waaaay too yellow so you gotta learn not to eat the deodorant, rather, spew it out, it's like MAGIC, when POOF the tooth faerie comes and say uggachucka and all the bad guys disappear into thin air. in fact, they just go through quantum tunneling and end up completely vaporized somewhere else, yes I know this is odd and chances are slim. but you're wrong.

but hey, you convinced me on mala being town."

....point being that there was discussion about two topics, one they didn't agree on, and about the other - mala - GG said that he was convinced.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2944 (isolation #309) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:18 pm

Post by shos »

actually I'm in a good mood(happy new year guys :D) so I'll go get ya quotes

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2945 (isolation #310) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:21 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1975, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 1950, Malakittens wrote:
In post 1773, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 1768, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 1763, Grimgroove wrote:@Malakittens:

How the hell would I be confirmed town to you if I told you whether or not I'm immune to Lover-isations?
How would that make us a mini-townblock? Why would I read you as town reciprocally?
You just say there already are lovers in the game, so why would there be further lover-isations for me to be immune against anyway?

!!!!!
I don't know what I was thinking. I needed sleep pretty damn bad and I wasn't writing or thinking clearly.

Your role overlaps with mine (I think I might be reading too much into my flavor. If I took the flavor at face value and the delayed part at full value it sounds more like neighborizers and not lovers.) The lover thing I was thinking about probably falls more into the "aphrodite" part of my role as I have to wait for "love" to connect before using my role. (Summarized I think enough without being modkilled.)

Because I believe Wis is town, with you being town to me; there's a block of three. You wouldn't read me as town reciprocally, but I would be more likely to prove myself to you in order to get some type of block forming to better the chances of town winning.
Wisdom, I want your views on this reply by Malakittens.
Keep in mind that earlier, right afgter I had claimed Virgin, she asked me how far this virginhood extended. When I asked her why, she claimed to have a theory.
I'll elaborate on my views on this later, but Wisdom, don't ignore this.
In post 1975, Grimgroove wrote:Wisdom, I want your views on this reply by Malakittens.
The neighborizers (male gods) make "lover"(not the role) pairs with who they neighborize.
It makes perfect sense.
In post 1984, Grimgroove wrote: But you did sell me on Malakittens-town.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2946 (isolation #311) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:22 pm

Post by shos »

...*waiting for more eagle votes*...

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2953 (isolation #312) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:25 pm

Post by shos »

If gg thought mala was scum he would crumb that he is targetting mala. He didnt.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2954 (isolation #313) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:26 pm

Post by shos »

Also whis is correct re: nk.
I still maintain that i want to get docced

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2957 (isolation #314) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:05 pm

Post by shos »

Obviously the i want to be docced part is forvthe case you are a doc and arent lynched.

And gg did not need to toss her to the town pile in order to investigate her. If he thought she was scum, and didnt crumb, and is a weak doc, then targetting mala makes no sense.

Oh i know what ill find scum, kill self, and let nobodyknow about it!

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2959 (isolation #315) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:38 pm

Post by shos »

Whiskers: scum arent clearer in scenario 3. A weak doc death can happen via nk too, remember?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2967 (isolation #316) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:32 pm

Post by shos »

What im trying to say is that eagles claimed night actions are HORRIBLY not fitting to GGs play and thoughts, and i think he is lying about that role.

GG is an awesome player. He wouldnt suicide without a note.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2968 (isolation #317) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:34 pm

Post by shos »

@whis: i may join that wagon if i cant convince you, but tell me, are you trying actively to have the lynch outside of the neigh pool? Why?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2970 (isolation #318) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:01 pm

Post by shos »

If anyone can tell me how ggs play makes any sense to go target scumread as weak without crumbing it ill film myself eating paper

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2971 (isolation #319) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:57 am

Post by shos »

*sigh* the game died with wisdom...

Titus, get undrunk and vote eagle.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2975 (isolation #320) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:34 am

Post by shos »

I don't get it - why would a weak role target a townread?? that doesn't make sense, you don't townhunt in gamestart, you scumhunt, come on. why doesn't anybody get it.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2977 (isolation #321) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:36 am

Post by shos »

I mean for fuck's sake, if you get a cop role, and have a 100 pages long day 1. you will probably finisht he day with, what, at least 2 scumreads? at least one leaning-scum- guy that survives the lynch??? why would you target your best townread????

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2979 (isolation #322) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:44 am

Post by shos »

if he is a weak role, then he KNOWS that the setup spec is representing the game as it had seemed.

it. just. doesn't. make. sense.

pedit: yes, he WAS a townread. read the quotes I took out for you. and I repeat: IF HE WAS A SCUMREAD THEN GETTING YOUR ASS KILLED WITHOUT CRUMBING YOUR TARGET IS THE STUPIDEST THING YOU CAN DO!

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2981 (isolation #323) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:46 am

Post by shos »

Des, ffs. stop and think for a moment. put yourself in GG's shoes, ok? GG is not stupid, and you aren't as well.
If you are a weak role. you target a scum - you INSTANTLY DIE. if you just shoot him, well, yes! you found scum! nice! but...you are dead. and nobody knows who you targetted.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2983 (isolation #324) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:49 am

Post by shos »

in short:
if mala was a scumread - a weak role would have crumbed his target. GG did not.
if mala was a townread - a weak role would not have targetted mala.

in short: there is no situation in which a weak town GG would have targetted mala.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2984 (isolation #325) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:53 am

Post by shos »

Des wjere are you.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2986 (isolation #326) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:34 am

Post by shos »

finally some brain here

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2987 (isolation #327) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:35 am

Post by shos »

Malakittens Dec 01, 06:05am Dec 29, 06:27am 3 days 15 hours 188
havingfitz Dec 10, 05:38am Dec 29, 01:07am 3 days 20 hours 38
ooba Dec 02, 05:16pm Dec 28, 11:40am 4 days 9 hours 72

ELYSE!

le prodz? :P

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2988 (isolation #328) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:36 am

Post by shos »

why am I the only one doing something in this game come on.

just form a townbloc of des whiskers and me and hope for good with random lynches

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2989 (isolation #329) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:50 am

Post by shos »

Case for why eagle's claim is fake.

Eagle has claimed to be weak. That means that if he targets X, and X is scum, then he dies.

wise play from a weak modifier player would be to crumb their target, and shoot it, it being the best scumread at the time.
GG is wise and an overall very good town player.

I maintain, by these quotes here, that GG had mala as a townread:
This is grim's reason to think mala is scum.

It makes perfect sense.
And this is wisdom refuting it.
In post 1984, Grimgroove wrote: But you did sell me on Malakittens-town. I'm hoping everyone agrees that the neighborizers shouldn't be neighborizing as long as Malakittens is around.
And this is GG taking it back, flipping mala into a townread.
GG would not cop a townread. why on earth would he do that? he had repeatedly pushed a nachomamma scum thingie. why wouldn't he cop nacho?

so all in all it doesn't make sense at all.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2992 (isolation #330) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:49 am

Post by shos »

Eagle, why are you acting like it is so obvious what GG did? Did you read it in the QT?

Do you think mala was a scumread or a townread? And what mirariscum case are you talking about?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2994 (isolation #331) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:04 am

Post by shos »

Why is everyone so scum

Ika same qiestion to you as 2992

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3009 (isolation #332) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:26 pm

Post by shos »

Mirari, my daystart push on eagle is negligble in comparison to my current push.

Have you read my arguments?

Desp, you said that gg was trying to confirm mapatownfor the sake of setup specs, however you also said that gg was scumreading mala so it is suicide, i dont get it how nobody sees it

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3011 (isolation #333) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:04 pm

Post by shos »

Why protect a cop that cannot cop n1 instead of copping by yourself whenbobody knows? Crumb, cop, profit.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3013 (isolation #334) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:07 pm

Post by shos »

Because a) you dont know hes really a cop and b) because YOU ARE A COP.

assume you were both a doc and a cop. And there was another cop claim. But that cop doesnt really recieve alignments, like you. And that cop cant actually get results from many people. Would you cop soneone or doc him?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3015 (isolation #335) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:57 pm

Post by shos »

The role also says weak.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3018 (isolation #336) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:17 am

Post by shos »

Because cop is a much stringer town utility and should be used if possible

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3019 (isolation #337) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:18 am

Post by shos »

You are a fucking townread, tell me, what would you do if you were weak doc? Who would you target?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3020 (isolation #338) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:19 am

Post by shos »

And ofc would you crumb your target?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3023 (isolation #339) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:25 am

Post by shos »

From the wiki:
The real power of a Weak Doctor is not its protection......Thus, it should be balanced like a Cop.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3025 (isolation #340) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:27 am

Post by shos »

GG doesnt townhunt d1.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3026 (isolation #341) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:28 am

Post by shos »

Mirari. Help me. Its like im fighting everypne and everyone protects eaglescum..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3027 (isolation #342) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:30 am

Post by shos »

@everyone: who would you have targetted n1 as a weak cop? And are they a scumread or townread?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3028 (isolation #343) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:32 am

Post by shos »

If nopony is going to help me lynch eaglescum then by all means pick your fav neighbourizer and lynch ahoy. Idek or care anymore.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3030 (isolation #344) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:05 am

Post by shos »

I played with gg alot lately
And having townreads=\=townhunting

Ill see fitz later from a computer..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3033 (isolation #345) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:43 am

Post by shos »

you wouldn't target at all? why would you do that. worst case - you get a conftown free. that's stupid.
why announce it and not crumb it?

If I were a weak doc, I'd post something like
...AND THAT WAS A HAMMER!! if X flips town, then Y is my best scumread, and if scum, then Z is my best townread. alright? remember that.
then, obviously, target Y or Z accordingly. if I die, then town would have very easy time lynching scum. and scum will get no idea about my role from such a post.

I'm now back home, will make some arrangement and look at Fitz and Ika, cuz I have no idea why people are on either wagons.
well actually I kinda do know why Ika is being voted, he's done nothing all game, but still it's worth looking at, and probably will look at mollie as well

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3037 (isolation #346) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:39 am

Post by shos »

...you do realize that by doccing mala what you do is make the numbers even, which means there is one extra voter, but one extra for lynch? and so it would even be HARDER to lynch scum, because you need MORE people to vote correctly, because it doesn't make the lynch pool smaller(compare mala dead to mala conftown alive)....so basically it helps nothing to just keep him alive and waste investigation. Now, what would it do? scum will probably kill him anyway - not mala - because he is stronger and town watcher is dead, and mala's results are prone to manipulation etc etc.

therefore the plan for n2 of him targetting mala is useless and stupid. Since everyone is so suspicious of me, doccing me would be just fine, right? cuz it will also confirm me? thanks.

the fact that he also supposedly targettED mala on n1, THAT is what makes me think he is scum; not the daystart reaction tests. this is the main idea, they are the suppording details, lol.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3038 (isolation #347) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:39 am

Post by shos »

commenting on other games and then starting my rereads here

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3039 (isolation #348) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:01 am

Post by shos »

Alright here we go, starting with ika. I have about an hour or so to do both so I'm dictating
20 minutes for this one and 40 for the other because the other is bigger
half an hour to each, I can't believe they are both with so little posts

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3040 (isolation #349) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:40 am

Post by shos »

In post 2090, ika wrote:ok i got like halfway thoguth and my attention span is failing. it is late here, i will prob try to catch up on more latter.

i am kinda glancing through many of the posts as well to try and catch up.

but things i have noted so far;

meta is a bad use of logic, it can be changed
the rvs train seemed to be a quick-hit
just becasue someone goes against the norm doesnt mean they are scum, i have seen games where a town that went against everything was then lynched the next day.
big read walls =/= town, i have seen players who do that as both town and scum.

most of the other stuff has been me kinda glancing through. im not used to subbing into game i have not been following. on my home site, we have like 1-2 games where i can follow it.
first post worth mentioning, ISO2. this is a good post; I agree regarding meta, he's stating scumread on wisdom(which was terrible at the start of D1). That long line about going against everyone - I don't know what he is referencing; in the big walls thing he is referencing me most probably and my thing D1 with the great wall of china against wisdom - possible that the long one was referring to this as well.... anyway, the noticeable thing in his post is the amount of english/typing mistakes, so that is consistent, I just remember someone saying something about that somewhen..

In post 2141, ika wrote:my god i hate this 25 post to get through this, anyway...

i have skimmed though most of it and read through others and mostly seen bickering of one another, then i see there has been 3 neghborizers, a vergin, and and a delayed QT cop. joy.

so as for the rest i got lost halfway though due to confusion and lack of attention span to catch up on all this. so for right now im just kinda gonna go from here and follow links and stuff.
this is ISO3; I looked at it at the part where he saw the claims. that might be far fetched, but just like eagle and fitz, replacing into such a long game, missing stuff is very very viable, and he didn't. so it kinda looks like he was helped by partners..

EDIT AFTER POST: nah. it's D1. they didn't get the chance to talk yet.
In post 2143, ika wrote:
In post 2142, Wisdom wrote:That's all very good but you're not telling us who the scum is.

And get an avatar.
if you exepcet me to magicly pull all the scums out of this cluster, you are looking at the wrong person.

as for the avatar maybe later. your need for wanting it is irrelivent to the game.
this actually looks good, tho; wisdom asked him for an avatar despite him being teh ONLY one without one, so that really HAS been irrelevant. he's already expressed scumreading at wisdom in the first post so hmm. but his next discussion with wisdom doesn't look like I-talk-to-scumread thing.

When wisdom votes him he reacts with 'lul. gotta get back to work'. not even questioning that vote. that's...wierd.
In post 2216, ika wrote:
In post 2170, Desperado wrote:But the ika vote made a ton of sense?

Who do you think ika replaced?
using a past persons post to vote me is bad reasoning, i am not molli.
In post 2173, Wisdom wrote:Though I am getting frustrated by how unreasonable/stupid almost the whole playerlist acts at times, and they can't all be scum, so there's that.
if you think we are all stupid then build a case one evryone. i noticed how you said you dislike doing that but unless if you do you will lack credability.
In post 2203, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2197, Whiskers wrote:A Town QT Cop is not really any stronger or weaker than a Scum QT Cop. They're both useless.
dude wtf?
How is a town QT Cop useless? The only difference to a regular Cop is that the neighborizing would obscure the results, which is now taken care of.
A scum QT Cop is completely useless. Why would scum want to find neighborhoods? Scum want to find PRs that are actually dangerous to them.
i can see other ways where it is useless, what if no QT existed in the game, what if scums didnt have a qt, what if negiborizers didnt exist? i think you empathise too heavely on scums fear of prs. A town can have all the prs they like. But all it takes is someone to manupiulate or twist words to easily make town impolde on itself. i have been a victim in that kind of play before
that's a really reheaally awesome post.
Firstly, you see that push on wisdom again. Then look at it: he tells wisdom about credibility, that you're not credible if you don't make cases etc....he describes how scum behaves in his mind. did he act this way during the game? no. not at all. this makes me think that he is town; if he was scum he'd be playing like he thinks scum should play, and he's not.
in the end he does it again: describing scum: "someone to manipulate or twist words to make town impode on itself". he doesn't do either of those.

it's been 20 minutes already, damn, I'm being distracted. I've read 14 posts only dammit. Fitz will have to wait I guess. The only thing I have against Ika so far is lack of content - so otherwise, townread acquired. that other-site subject keeps rising, it's annoying, but it's not scummy. lol @whiskers calling him ikea XD\
In post 2245, ika wrote:
In post 2244, shos wrote:Ika i see you posting not a. Few posta and yet i cant seem to recall any subsstance in any of them
kinda hard when i dont have much to go off of. you guys do it diffrently and take so long to make post. im more fast paced with min in 48hr cycles.

when its in a dead cylce like this i dont got much to say but what i know. i am a spectator waiting for something to happen. when it does happen then i can give more substance
yup. annoying, but only annoying.

and I'm kinda taking it back. the substance exists, you just REAAALLY have to read between the lines. he doesn't state it, but see the repeated pushing on wisdom, and you can also see a townread on whiskers(or at least protecting him..)..and there's really nothing scummy so far.

and the post that folllows - when I reaction tested him he reacted with 'I want to hear reasoning'. when wisdom, his scumread, did that, he ignored. that's still fine.

well I've gone through half the posts - and I have to go - I didn't count the time to actually get there in that hour so 40 minutes it is and now I'll get dressed and leave. I'll finish this ISO probably tomorrow; at worst a little later..and Fitz will have to wait for after that.

How long do we have till Day end?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3041 (isolation #350) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:42 am

Post by shos »

2326*.
In post 2991, Elyse wrote:
Sorry! Got caught up in New Year's Festivities! Happy New Year everyone!

Votecount 2.04ika - 2 - Desperado, Whiskers (L-4)
Whiskers - 1 - Malakittens (L-5)
havingfitz - 1 - Nachomamma8 (L-5)
Mirari - 1 - 1baldeagle1 (L-5)
1baldeagle1 - 2 - ika, shos (L-4)
shos - 1 - Titus (L-5)

Not Voting - havingfitz, Mirari, ooba

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
Deadline: (expired on 2014-01-09 22:00:00)

Interesting Fact #34: Eos, goddess of dawn, was made a nymphomanic by Aphrodite after she slept with Ares.

Prodded ooba, havingfitz, and Malakittens. :oops:
day ends in more than a week.

lurkerscums are possible, btw. it's been a LONG while since day started.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3042 (isolation #351) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:44 am

Post by shos »

meanwhile I'm definitely not seeing ika lynch.

so townreads so far are Nacho and Ika. I remember Ooba being on the townlist too but can't remember why. I wanna lynch between the lurkers, if eagle is out of the question.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3043 (isolation #352) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:10 am

Post by shos »

not a single comment for this long at this time?..
oh, weekend.
well I'll be probably posting soon some more, till my gf comes

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3045 (isolation #353) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:10 am

Post by shos »

well after a superlate dinner it looks like I'm going to have like 10 minutes so don't expect much :/

Elyse, you should totally compile a list of all interesting facts in a spoiler on P1 ;)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3046 (isolation #354) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:30 am

Post by shos »

ISO 21 is meh in its style but I remember saying it before - that it was obvious that he wasn't a virgin. that insistence on not claiming and, in retrospect, the 'to cause more confusion' post, is town motifs imo

in ISO23 (post 2496) ika refrains from posting his homesite. that's odd. evading meta possibly - we'll have to check it out there tho. anyone willing to do that task?

whiskers post in 2761 about the lack of response between ISO 23 and 24 is a good point. that would be an interesting read to see what he skipped.

I have to say that it looks like he's just playing his other-site style.

okay I've read up until 2993. I think it's safe to say he's town. I'm out

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3047 (isolation #355) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:32 am

Post by shos »

In post 2462, ika wrote:
In post 2416, ooba wrote:ika, is your role a virgin? Stop ducking the question.
If i was vergion i would of claimed it already so obviously im not not stop role fishing
In post 2426, Wisdom wrote:Can we just lynch ika regardless of whether he admits he's a virgin or not?
not a vergin and not a scum
In post 2439, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2437, shos wrote:So whatvdo you offer? Proceed with gamevas if we never had any claims?
no.
Lynch ika, because he's the only one that has not claimed "Not virgin" right now, and even if he isn't a virgin, he's still scum.
not a vergin and not a scum
In post 2449, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2415, ika wrote:
In post 2367, Wisdom wrote:I think we should have the other Virgins claim, if they exist, to confirm your theory. It's sounding very accurate right now.
To cause more confusion?
Are you sure that equals "no" to you?
It equals "Why the fuck should I claim" to me.
your answer is also vaild, give me a good reason. im not vergin is all you need to know
WILL READ FITZ TOMORROW

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3048 (isolation #356) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:32 am

Post by shos »

huh wut how did this happen the quote was supposed to be in 3046

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3051 (isolation #357) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:31 am

Post by shos »

Well you can help in that. Im not quite a fan of meta too though, im pretty confident with my townread there..the only drawback is i havent isoed mollie..but fitz is next so maybe later. Either eay its weekendno time..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3065 (isolation #358) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:53 pm

Post by shos »

VOTE: nachomamma

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3074 (isolation #359) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:52 am

Post by shos »

UNVOTE:
In lack of a computer i decided to work on the other townreadwith an easy post. That was only to see how you respond. You responded well. Id think that instavoting me is easy with rhe latestcircumstances, but you didnt, and instead, titus did. Got what iwanted.

Titus, explain where is that scum manipulation of yours, and why a vote on you is not justified

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3078 (isolation #360) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:39 am

Post by shos »

@3075:
because I'm nowehere near a townread of anyone and as such it's an easy call to try and have me mislynched, and because that, in combination with your hard push on fitz, is bad. I haven't looked at fitz yet because weekend - I'm never as active on weekends. I will look at fitz soon, after the other games.

@3076:
uh..what? O_o;;
OH *deletes everything* I don't understand the 'permission' part tho - I'm still not voting anyone, nor asking permission. I also never thoght anyone was deathtunneling me, it's jsut that nobody really has a townread on me that I can remember, so it's an easy jump as I said above.
I was not trying to manipulate you, that was really a coincidence with the timing of your post, I'd say. So let me understand again: are you seriously voting me?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3080 (isolation #361) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:54 am

Post by shos »

uh...Titus. lol. you don't deathtunnel by saying "I deathtunnel you". you deathtunnel by voting someone and staying the fuck on him for 80 pages. you've barely been in the game, you deathtunneling is literally impossible, lol.

and I still don't understand where that scum manipulation is.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3081 (isolation #362) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:54 am

Post by shos »

starting fitz. woah, he hasn't been here for a week now.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3084 (isolation #363) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:19 am

Post by shos »

starting.
ISO02 is the real first post. gotta love my own reaction tests fooling everyone XD
well he's really all kinds of unsure and noncomitting. he also doesn't explain shit - he jsut says agree or disagree.

...and that's it. in all that post he said almost literally nothing.
I wonder if he ever went back and read his 'note to self's.

let's continue.
In post 1791, havingfitz wrote:OK...so I kind of believe Mala's claim.  I think that is perhaps the worst crumb I've ever seen but I believe her nonetheless. 
*snip*
Also...I reserve the right to change my mind on Mala at any time :)

*snip*

When I opened the thread up yesterday I looked at the last page first just to see if anything immediately of interest had happened (or to see if anything had been directed towards me) and I saw that Matt had claimed Neighborizor.  WTF?  I then proceeded to start my catch up.  I will also say at this point I did not realize there had been another neighborizor claim but regardless...I started my catch up with the preconception that Matt was scum (and therefore based on their interations...Mala was too).  The reason I had that preconception was:

I'm Hermes.  I'm a Neighborizor. 

No restriction other than the fact the person I select N1 doesn't join my QT till N2.  I can have as many as I like (@ 1 per night).  Not sure if they get notified N1 that they were neighborized or not.  I assume not. 

Why am I claiming?  Because my role is pretty much a direct counter of Matt's (vice Whisker's version of Neighborizor) and I think it's a pretty useless role anyway.  I absolutely hate the Neighborizor PR.  But when it's in ~direct conflict with another player's claim....maybe it's not so bad.

VOTE: MattP

Why didn't I vote Matt immediately?  Because I wanted to finish my catch up first to see if there was anything else I needed to consider and that's when I saw Whisker's claim and was like...Whah?  I still suspected Mala and someone (shos?) pointed out that if they were both scum..Mala and Matt...a scum neighborizor was probably better to keep around on the chance mala was something stronger.  Her claim changed that for me hence my vote now.

So there you have it.  Discuss.
first snip area:that looks bad. the crumb was HORRIFYINGBLLE, and fitz as someone who recognized that, chose to believe regardless?? that's odd.

second snip area - aka claim and mattp part:
I don't understand why, after seeing malas claim, whiskers claim, yours and matt's claim, mattp being a neighbourizer is a 'contradiction' to you. I mean why is it direct conflict? and why is it different than voting whiskers? mattp claimed FIRST, so this logic doesn't really make sense to me. Matt was also on fire from everyone in most times iirc, so that's an easy choice. I don't understand why change from mala to matt at that point. ESPECIALLY considering ISO 8.

ISO 21 looks extremely defensive over a really little tittle question by wisdom the page earlier.

In post 2287, havingfitz wrote:
In post 2281, Whiskers wrote:and become a bona-fide mason team
I do not know your alignment.

Yes Mirari...I already have a QT that I can visit (but not post in until night).
Do all neighbourizers have that btw? cuz it's awfully comfortable for scum to be hiding behind this

the defense of desperado looks like too much too...I mean I understand but it's not worth of anything more than a 'thats stupid, he does that all the time.'...

well so far until ISO 29 there's really shit-nothing of content.
I will see some stuff and then continue.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3085 (isolation #364) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:22 am

Post by shos »

In post 3082, Titus wrote:
In post 3080, shos wrote:uh...Titus. lol. you don't deathtunnel by saying "I deathtunnel you". you deathtunnel by voting someone and staying the fuck on him for 80 pages. you've barely been in the game, you deathtunneling is literally impossible, lol.

and I still don't understand where that scum manipulation is.
You were manipulating me. Quit being artificially dense. I say I'm suspicious of Nacho, suddenly you vote Nacho. Ding! Ding! Ding!
what's wrong with you? that test was not meant for you, it was meant for nacho, the fact that you react so horribly about it just makes it so easy! what is manipulation in a vote after you say that you're suspicious of him?? I had him as hardtown and still have him as my honest strongest townread(even more than ika whose ISO I *JUST* read through entirely), Idegi.
In post 3083, Titus wrote:
In post 3081, shos wrote:starting fitz. woah, he hasn't been here for a week now.
He's on VLa. In the rare event you are town, read the game. Thanks.
I can see that. the fact he is V/LA doesn't make his posts any less relevant. scum being on VLA doesn't make them town, ya know. when he comes back, he'll see what's going on.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3086 (isolation #365) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:53 am

Post by shos »

In post 2506, havingfitz wrote:
@ Mirari
wrt ...why am I sketchy?

@ Whiskers
wrt ...why at the Neighborizors all being viewed as anti-town roles? 
Because Mala ~can see they have a QT and QT automatically = anti-town?  Or some other reason?

@ Desp wrt ...ok. 

Kind of don't like Whisker's posts at the top of page 88 that question the utility of a QT cop.  Not that it's wrong to think it out...but she goes on a bit more than I think is necessary.

@ Whiskers
wrt ...that's wrong.  A town QT cop is more valuable than a scum QT cop because wtf would scum care who the neighbors were and who they might have neighbored?  Whereas a town QT cop (as has been mentioned several times already iirc) can catch people in a lie.  Unless every person on the scum team has claimed neighbor...then there are players out there who would come back to a town QT cop investigation has having a posivive result...and have some explaining to do.  I will probably neighbor but it will only be on other neighbors.  I think it is in our best interest to minimize the number of players who are claimed to be in QTs to maximize Mala's chance (if telling the truth) of finding someone with a QT who didn't fess up to it.  Your inability to see this is concerning.

@ Desp wrt ...very minimal paraphrasing.  Just enough to make me feel like I wasn't breaking a rule.

Not sharing shos' high praise of ooba's bucket theory.

Why would there be a scum virgin?  Since scum (IMO) would have a QT to begin with...to say a scum couldn't be neighborized because they were a virgin would be giving them an inordinate amount of town cred.  Though...if the QT Cop is legit and decided to investigate a virgin (which is only GG atm...correct?) and the virgin had a QT...that would be a pretty bad result for the ~virgin.

OK...read up again...for the moment.  I'm sure I'll be several pages behind again before I know it. :mad:

Not a fan of ika's posting.

VOTE: ika

I still have a hard time believing there are three town neighborizors and if I had to lean towards one being scum...it's still be Matt.  But not by much.

I do not plan on neighborizing any of the unknowns.
@mirari: so you're okay with everything he says and only care about yourself?
and you said that you will probably neighbor one of the neighbourizers - you also repeated this later in the ISO - who did you target then? hopefully by tomorrow we'll have your role confirmed, at least.

I don't like the vote on Ika. 'not a fan of' doesn't work in a 120 pages game, even if it was only 100 at the time. especially now that I'm townreading him. he was an easy target(why, btw??) and you jumped.

I do agree with fitz tho on general stuff.

I dunno if I feel buddied from fitz.

ISO 34 is...meh. nacho's post might not be totally correct but, well, that post is something I didn't like as well. the reason fits the entire ISO tho.

In post 2668, havingfitz wrote:
In post 2649, Wisdom wrote:So you would prefer a no-lynch over penguin?
I don't think I would prefer a no lynch over anyone. That would be a ridiculous waste in a D1 this size. I just wouldn't be interested in supporting it and I'm sure (or assume at least) there are others who would be more interested in lynching penguin if it came down to her or a NL.

So to answer your question again....no. But I wouldn't want to be a part of it.
If you don't prefer a nolynch over anyone, why did you bother posting about nacho in that post above?

So then, to sum up the ISO.
This ISO contains very, very little. it *might* be lengthier than Ika's ISO but it really is void of anything interesting, as nacho said. The main thing I was getting from this ISO is a feeling of 'wishy washy', as in, not being committed to anything, not elaborating, just giving
feels
and thoughts unexplained. at points I agreed with those thoughts, yes, but still, scum can be logical. this slot can definitely be scum, but I don't think it is
scummy

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3087 (isolation #366) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:54 am

Post by shos »

So. I'm taking whiskers out of the loop because if I lynch whiskers the game will be just me and nacho, it seems.

in the ISO I found the reason why I thought ooba was town and I stand by it. Mirari needs to be looked at; titus and his predecessor, most definitely; Des...meh. I just can't seem to remember anything about you, des. duno why.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3089 (isolation #367) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:59 am

Post by shos »

I know that. I have some other game to catch up with, and after it I will *sigh* again tryt to see about you, lol. I really have no idea why you are so distant away in my mind.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3096 (isolation #368) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:21 am

Post by shos »

Maybe.maybe not.
I can get behind any neighbourizer lynch too by now. I need to read des, tho.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3098 (isolation #369) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:41 am

Post by shos »

Inb4mala-eagle scumteam

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3101 (isolation #370) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:32 am

Post by shos »

???
what are you talking about. if eagle flips town, mala is conf. if eagle flips scum, onwards with my reads!

The 'any neighbour' is because I strongly believe there's no way three town neighbours.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3103 (isolation #371) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:33 am

Post by shos »

?
I'd lynch eagle, and any one of the neighbourizers. that's it. I'm not lynching des, not nacho, not ika, not mala, not mirari, and not ooba. that's my current stance. your push is baseless, you're mudslinging. I don't get it - did you
plan
to deathtunnel me?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3105 (isolation #372) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:48 pm

Post by shos »

I am entirely not following your logic.
one claimed guy confirms the other. you don't just lynch them. if you do, yo do it in order, and you stop to think after each lynch. if eagle flips town then obviously I'm not going to continue.

Also, 'all the outed PRs' means nothing, since there are other PRs that are not outed. eventually all the lynches will be PRs anyway, most likely.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3113 (isolation #373) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:49 pm

Post by shos »

Whiskers, what do you dusagree with in my analysis of ikas iso? Are the isos bad or just the eagle push?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3117 (isolation #374) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:27 pm

Post by shos »

Im not getting what you say about mollie. Im trusting nacho on this one re:meta.
I might be stuck on eagle, yes, but policy lynching ika for being annoying is of no use. If you read my iso of him in depth youll see that i took this into account. Annoying, yes, scum, doesnt look like it. Its not that theres sonething too deep between the lines - but there IS sonething.

Ooba and mirari and fitz might be having site access problems too...

So far, im against eagle, eagle omgus me, titus deathtunnel me, nobody seems to think lynching neis is a good call but nacho aiming at fitz.

So its lije a stalemate of inactivity - us, nacho, eafle, titus, and slightly des are active, and we disagree,bwe cant get a lynch that way. Considering some may even be scum - i see no reason to let go of eagle.

Des explanation doesnt listen to me. Nachos too.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3118 (isolation #375) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:30 pm

Post by shos »

In post 2973, Desperado wrote:
In post 2967, shos wrote:What im trying to say is that eagles claimed night actions are HORRIBLY not fitting to GGs play and thoughts, and i think he is lying about that role.

GG is an awesome player. He wouldnt suicide without a note.
He wasn't suiciding. He was checking Mala to make sure she was town. And if Mala really were scum and Grim had died, it wouldn't have taken much thought to conclude that Mala was his target.

You are wrong. Now you can either recognize that and capitulate, or continue spewing bullshit to justify a shitty vote.
Show me how you would find from ggs last ppsts that mala was his target if he died n2.

And i repeat: gg would have scumhunted with crumbs, not townhunted. You are underestimating ggtown.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3120 (isolation #376) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:14 am

Post by shos »

Re: eagle.
He wants to investigate mala again. His claimed actions and role dont fit ggs play. Thats why. He will not be of any use doing that.

Re:nei. I dont understand the 2/3 thing you said, probably language barrier, care to rephrase?

You arenot getting lynched.that will kill the game. So fitz or titus. Matt was much worse than the fitz slot. I just isoed that slot and uts nullscum at best, so my pref would be titus. The fact he is deathtunneling me for no visible reason, btw, helps.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3123 (isolation #377) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:34 am

Post by shos »

Seriously titus, go to my profile see user posts. The amoubt of naked votes will ram you to a wall. This is how i play, and layely i fish reactions a LOT.

RE: 2/3.
I get it now. Your theory makes sense, especially with eagle vouching for mala. By that assumption we should lynch one of fitz, titus, and eagle. That (i am surprised btw, dunno if coincidence) is precisely the pool i called.

Thou are right about mafia probably nking eagle if he is town tho.
So i offer this. We dont lynch eagle. He targets me for cop or mala for protection. We lynch fitz/titus. Prefer titus, prefer cop me.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3124 (isolation #378) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:36 am

Post by shos »

Eagle will probably just die though anyway.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3125 (isolation #379) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:38 am

Post by shos »

What if he pritects mala and mala cops him? Or are we just wasting our powers?

Mala target say ika/nacho, eagle target me, sonethinglike that

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3129 (isolation #380) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:14 am

Post by shos »

*pat on back*

I find it likely that eagle, if town, will die tonight. the only case he doesn't is if we announce our targets, and mala targets scum and he targets town, I'd guess. anyway - targetting me will both protect me(which I want) and cop me, so I'd prefer that again.

mala can target ika or nacho, let her choose, and let eagle choose between me and mala should be a good plan imo.

I still don't see why you would want to lynch ika over Titus or Fitz.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3132 (isolation #381) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:59 am

Post by shos »

In post 3131, 1baldeagle1 wrote:Can you guys please shut the fuck up about what the PRs should and shouldn't do, you are only helping scum. I have said that I will be investigating someone and I will not be saying who unless I'm still alive in the morning.
BUT YOU DO REALIZE THAT IF YOU ARE NOT ALIVE IN THE MORNING YOU CANNOT TELL US WHO YOU TARGETTED?!?!?!?!?!?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3133 (isolation #382) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:01 am

Post by shos »

I really can't see how both eagle AND gg suck in playing weak.

can we still lynch this? please?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3137 (isolation #383) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:36 am

Post by shos »

I don't get this.

whiskers, help.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3157 (isolation #384) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:03 pm

Post by shos »

In post 3154, 1baldeagle1 wrote: @Whiskers, I follow your plan, and I'm willing to do it, but I want to make sure it's smart to do so.
@everyone, are there any objections to Whiskers's plan in ?
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME THAT IS MY PLAN ._.
In post 3155, Titus wrote:I see a major objection.

Let's say you target Mala and an innocent town player. The mafia know this. They nk. Only baldeagle dies. The implication is that shos is scum and the NK was healed. The mafia can then get at least one free mislynch.
I think you mean that mafia NK eagle, yes? that can only happen if he targets scum - meaning we don't mislynch - or if scum shoot him - meaning there's only one kill, and we don't mislynch the target.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3160 (isolation #385) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:10 pm

Post by shos »

Good.
So is it ok that he targets me or mala? And mala targets nacho/ika/des?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3170 (isolation #386) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:18 am

Post by shos »

I don't like the mass amount of votes on Ika. it looks a) too quick/easy and b) I dunno why people are policy lynching now. c)if it's not policy lynch - tell me why? O_o;

I'll make a vc in a moment.

oHAI ITS FITZ
where's ooba's replacement?? I'm waiting for content. <<<don't end the day before this comes.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3171 (isolation #387) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:45 am

Post by shos »

@Fitz: if eagle is town I want him to clear me because he also
protects
me, and me surviving the night(as many nights as possible actually - I'd offer even NLs repeatedly) will give us some good stuff, hopefully that will win the game for us. I'm not afraid to say this aloud because well, there are 2 claimed investigators.
now that I'm thinking on it, I think eagle is scum even more; because eagle town->mala town, and me+mala+eagle+wisdom all being town is horribly balanced towards town; so I'm guessing at least one of these two is scum. since eagle town cannot be with malascum, I come back to VOTE: Eagle.

If it is *really* necessary, I can claim, but if we lynch eagle after that, that means scum can choose which one of {me, mala} they want to kill and they will have a really big problem deciding that if they don't know my role.

I can actually halfclaim in a fashion that will not hurt town at all if it is needed.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3174 (isolation #388) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:00 am

Post by shos »

you know what, I've been thinking at shower and if no other lynch is viable, I will join the ika wagon. Eagle will solve itself somehow eventually, either by dying or by getting NKed if he's town, or if he just keeps living we'll probably lynch his scumass. So if he protects me, I get conftown and tomorrow will probably shed some light on the setup, or he dies and mala finds if nacho has a QT, and anyway I am still alive to get results.

the other, better option I would love is ofc lynching eagle. should I halfclaim?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3184 (isolation #389) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:44 pm

Post by shos »

^^^is true. Target MEEE or mala, lol. You are scum anyway so nvm

My role is POTENTIALLY massive. It could be entirely useless I guess but what are the odds. Anyway i wanna survive the night to find out.

Town is way too powerful if all three are town even witjout my role..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3186 (isolation #390) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:03 am

Post by shos »

wisdom was ascetic, that means he cannot be targetted at ALL. if he was to be the same, he would be virgin, not ascetic. he couldn't be neighebourized, yes, but he also couldn't be investigated, remember? so you getting a 'strong town' read on eagle from wisdom's flip is terrible imo. and if you base both his and mala's alignment on wisdom's N1 flip, it's even worse. you're playing outguess the mod when you only have 2 flips and none of them confirmed any of the neighbourizing-related claims.

where the fuck is kise's catchup? are we going to end the day without kise speaking? O_o; cuz it looks like a hammer is imminent by now.

...Mirari posted today? O_o;; oh, yes. don't remember shit about it..no time..

lol @omgus on nachotown

OMFG.
do I need to reiterate it a thousand times? I wanted to be DOCCED. not CONFIRMED. that is just a sideeffect :) an important one, but the main idea is that I want to survive the night, and tomorrow I'll decide if it's vital that I survive even more or not.
The only way in which wifom occurs is if eagle dies and he dies ALONE. then, we don't know if I am scum who didn't shoot or if scum shot him and I can be town. either way I survive and mala gets a result. so why not. I think he is likely to die anyway if he is town so why not say what I think he should do if he is town? if he is scum it doesn't really matter now does it? and it doesn't look like people are going to help me lynch him so yeah. lynch ika, protect+investigate me/mala, investigate nacho/des. that's probably the best plan I can think of.

Ika should definitely claim

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3189 (isolation #391) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:21 am

Post by shos »

oh, I understand now. that still doesn't make sense in my opinion tho: you say that wisdom's flip made you realize that it IS possible that eagle is both a virgin and a weak(btw, you didn't talk about him being a doc, not only investigative) and therefore it is more likely that the claim is true; but with that logic, if I am a PR, and I suddenly claim to be a virgin as well, that makes it MORE likely that I'm not lying?? I'm sorry - last time I checked my mind, adding more and more power to more and more townies makes the game unbalanced, not balanced. you are talking about three investigative town roles, I'm reminding you. adding more power to them does not make it better, it makes it worse.

re: nacho - I did not discredit you, I said 'lol' -_-; if you go back and see, after I ISOed ika I ISOed you, and I did not agree with his push on you. I could go with it, cuz you're a neighbourizer and I strongly support the thought that at least one neighbourizer is scum - but you're definitely not a real scumread, titus would have been a much better choice if I were to choose from the neighbourizers.

since you're clearly not reading, AGAIN, I will repeat, AGAIN: the vote on nacho was not a real vote, it was a reaction test. I tend to do that a lot lately; and this was not the only reason he became town. My current townreads are Nacho, Ika, probably whiskers; seems like town is policy lynching Ika tho - I'm disappointed - but I understand them. you are currently in the big pile of nulls-that-I-am-willing-to-see-flips-of.

re: last paragraph - you LITERALLY asked me why not be copped by mala. so I reiterated. I think eagle is scum, ergo he is not a doc. so if he is town, I survive. if he is scum, he targets me, and if I die, people know that he is scum, and lynch him, so he won't kill me, so I survive. in other words: if he says he targets me - I survive the night.

Also, assuming both are town, I see no problem in preventing eagle from doccing mala. If eagle is town, he has a high chance of being shot. he is a doc which is much stronger than mala - and he cannot protect himself. the only reason scum may want to keep him alive is he might be a free kill if he targets them - cuz he will die, then town will lynch scum and scum kill again - it's 2 in the price of 1, whereas mala will not die when she has a guilty. If he protects mala he wastes his own power - which give you ALIGNMENT indicative results, in exchange for *one* investigation by mala which may or may not be successful and even if it is it may give us some kind of false information, create wifom, etc. haven't we already discussed mala's uselessness??.....
yes, if he targets scum he's dead, but we also found scum, good exchange imo. you said that if he targets mala we're guaranteed a result. that is true even if he doesn't kill mala - that result would be ME. you forgot?

you pretty much say that you don't want the weak doc to die. we should then try to townhunt instead. how comes you haven't offered this?

I think I am going to die because I do not assume the claims are legit. with my power, wisdom's power, PA's power, and these two claimed powers - scum should like, have a 3xDayvig in order to balance this setup.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3190 (isolation #392) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:22 am

Post by shos »

Do we want to wait for Kise before we hammer?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3192 (isolation #393) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:03 am

Post by shos »

^^^that's a hammer, I think, lol x)
why haven't you waited for a claim? why haven't you posted any content?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3194 (isolation #394) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:32 am

Post by shos »

my offer is:
doc me
cop nacho

hope for good.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3195 (isolation #395) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:33 am

Post by shos »

mirari, why is Kise town? you two had this 'mutual townread', right?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3208 (isolation #396) » Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:53 pm

Post by shos »

I'm gonna need a shuffle of my reads, I guess.

anyway - the information I recieved makes me :/ about my role. I thought it would be better. it is useful, tho.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3209 (isolation #397) » Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:55 pm

Post by shos »

Eagle - who did you flip a coin about? I thought it would be mala/me but it seems neither?

Any of the neighbourizers have something to say.? someone else.?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3211 (isolation #398) » Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:29 pm

Post by shos »

@whis: i dun think im an easy mislynch :< and titus literally rolled dice and declared deathtunnel on me byvhis second post so idgaf; also he is a neigh and eagle claims fitz is confirmed and i still think scum have a nei so meh on titus.

Anyway, claim time?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3215 (isolation #399) » Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:57 pm

Post by shos »

Titus point #3 is superb. Massclaim d2: watcher watches doc, doc protects cop, cop cops. Or justmala claims and bith watcher and doc target her again and agsin and again.

@titus: youll see whem i claim. Link to varsoon gambit/explain?

And re:clonibg ikas towngame - ???? Ika was scum, from another site, me practicing his towngame is a grand WTF idea. Nobody forces me to claim, btw. Why would that be bad?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”