shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2500 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:59 am

Post by shos »

@whiskers2473:
Your ability to nitpick is incredible. That was me writing the names of ppl in the game, trying to say what i think about all of them. I dont remember all the names so i wrote it down. The "oh mirari" part shoild make it clear - the pne i cmissed was mirari.
Of allvthat post i made this is all you have to say eh? That my spelling capabilities whileposting from phone is not perfect?
You justify my vote on you repeatedly.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2501 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:10 am

Post by shos »

I dont get the ika lynch. Seems to me like the entire reasoning on him is 'has a chance of being a lying scum virgin'.

Ifvwe really go by setup spec then i dpnt see why we arent lynching from the nei pool, whiskers first.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2502 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:14 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 2500, shos wrote:@whiskers2473:
Your ability to nitpick is incredible. That was me writing the names of ppl in the game, trying to say what i think about all of them. I dont remember all the names so i wrote it down. The "oh mirari" part shoild make it clear - the pne i cmissed was mirari.
Of allvthat post i made this is all you have to say eh? That my spelling capabilities whileposting from phone is not perfect?
It's because 2247 really has nothing else I can comment on. I'm struggling to read your posts most of the time-- and even in tone, you've become the new pirate mollie, haven't you?
What am I supposed to say to "Lynch whiskers, whiskers is the lynch because she claimed neighbour without flavour (even though I didn't claim without flavour) and Day (even though you haven't pointed out why that would be a scum-trait)."

Also, if what you explain here is the case, you fucking forgot Desp, way to go.
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2503 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:25 am

Post by shos »

Im omw home waitonline

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2504 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:32 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2501, shos wrote:Seems to me like the entire reasoning on him is 'has a chance of being a lying scum virgin'.
Nope. He also replaced mollie.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2505 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:33 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2502, Whiskers wrote:even though I didn't claim without flavour
Except you did
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2506 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:43 am

Post by havingfitz »

@ Mirari
wrt ...why am I sketchy?

@ Whiskers
wrt ...why at the Neighborizors all being viewed as anti-town roles? 
Because Mala ~can see they have a QT and QT automatically = anti-town?  Or some other reason?

@ Desp wrt ...ok. 

Kind of don't like Whisker's posts at the top of page 88 that question the utility of a QT cop.  Not that it's wrong to think it out...but she goes on a bit more than I think is necessary.

@ Whiskers
wrt ...that's wrong.  A town QT cop is more valuable than a scum QT cop because wtf would scum care who the neighbors were and who they might have neighbored?  Whereas a town QT cop (as has been mentioned several times already iirc) can catch people in a lie.  Unless every person on the scum team has claimed neighbor...then there are players out there who would come back to a town QT cop investigation has having a posivive result...and have some explaining to do.  I will probably neighbor but it will only be on other neighbors.  I think it is in our best interest to minimize the number of players who are claimed to be in QTs to maximize Mala's chance (if telling the truth) of finding someone with a QT who didn't fess up to it.  Your inability to see this is concerning.

@ Desp wrt ...very minimal paraphrasing.  Just enough to make me feel like I wasn't breaking a rule.

Not sharing shos' high praise of ooba's bucket theory.

Why would there be a scum virgin?  Since scum (IMO) would have a QT to begin with...to say a scum couldn't be neighborized because they were a virgin would be giving them an inordinate amount of town cred.  Though...if the QT Cop is legit and decided to investigate a virgin (which is only GG atm...correct?) and the virgin had a QT...that would be a pretty bad result for the ~virgin.

OK...read up again...for the moment.  I'm sure I'll be several pages behind again before I know it. :mad:

Not a fan of ika's posting.

VOTE: ika

I still have a hard time believing there are three town neighborizors and if I had to lean towards one being scum...it's still be Matt.  But not by much.

I do not plan on neighborizing any of the unknowns.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2507 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:10 am

Post by shos »

In post 2502, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2500, shos wrote:@whiskers2473:
It's because 2247 really has nothing else I can comment on. I'm struggling to read your posts most of the time-- and even in tone, you've become the new pirate mollie, haven't you?
What am I supposed to say to "Lynch whiskers, whiskers is the lynch because she claimed neighbour without flavour (even though I didn't claim without flavour) and Day (even though you haven't pointed out why that would be a scum-trait)."

Also, if what you explain here is the case, you fucking forgot Desp, way to go.
you keep saying that you 'struggle to read my posts' as if I'm posting gibberish all the time. around 3-4 times per GAME happens a post that you need to read for more than 1 second, yes, but cope with it, the fact that you keep complaining doesn't suddenly allow internet in the army network. it is of no use and it just makes you SO FUCKING OBNOXIOUS aand antagonistic. how comes you're the only one complaining??

and I would like to hear your explanation about the 'change in tone - becomes new pirate mollie'. what tone is it that I'm using? I'm being practically a book with my opinions; I say everything and anything about everyone. everything going in my mind I say. In post 2447 I wanted to update my readlist one veryone, but alas! I don't remember all the people IN ORDER by heart, so whoever came to mind goes first. let's revise:
In post 2447, shos wrote:
Anyway if we were lynching someone for not obeying your plans immediately we would have all been dead by now. He *has* posted since so im just guessing that equals no. I dont agree to such a lynch reason lol.
- to wisdom, regarding ika. more explanation about why I thought this was a 'no' follows. later ika stated it specifically.

If we go by claims, whiskers should be lynched, dat claim without flavor in ability andd that mess around day/night. He is one of the nei claims so thats OK cuz its a small lynch pool.
- that is to everyone, regarding you. I don't understand what tone you feel, again. perhaps that 'andd' is too hard for you to read? hint: ignore the second 'd'.

If we dont hunt by role setupspec and assumptions, then im OK with matt, mala, and probably thats it.
- scumlist in short.
this is part A. tell me what's so bad with it, and I'll listen.
part B:
I have a
townread on peng
although mirari gave me a point to think about regarding him.
Townread on ooba
is strong, very sttong.
Null on ika and nacho
, ika cuz mollie was meh and ika is meh to the other side, and i alwaus have real hard time reading nacho. Might iso him if i have time.

Wisdom is omgwtfnull.
His posting has very many omgus- he callspractically everyone scum if they dont agree with him/act as he wants, and hes a little dense in many cases and stubborn as hell. But all these are not alignment telling and by now i have no idea how to read him.

Des needs to participate more. Honestly, i remember mollie more than him. Dont remember shit about him.

GG has his sparks and im leaning town on him
from gamestart behavior, but his claim puts him in a pool likely to contain scum and
ooba is supertown
so we'll see eventually.

Wis
dom
whis
kers
mal
akittens
mat
tP
mol
lie
ooba g
rim
g
roove
nacho
mamma
me peng
uin

Oh mirari
Well hmm.
Mirari can be scum. Can. Im thinking town, but this is a very weak read.

Oh and
fitz
yes duh well.
I think he is town.
His catchup was good iirc.

Think this prettymuch sums up what i can remember.
So let's see.
we've talked in length abuot mala. we kinda agreed to disagree - I still think mala is scum, wisdom thinks otherwise, etc. I explained why I think you are scum, the mess with the claim(which really shouldn't happen after 24h from confirmation if you're true-claiming) and the lack of flavor in ABILITY which everyone seems to have but you. MattP hasn't really posted in a looooong while so there's really no reason for my read to change on him, especially since he is in the same pool claim-wise. the townread on peng is something i have to revise - as written- since really I dun remember why I hold it and mirari just gave me reasons to recheck it out. I did not explain townread on ooba in this post, but this teory of him and his superawesome idea of scumhunting via The Other Bucket or whatever its name is - these made me have a reallllly strong townread on him, which I said.sorta explained the nulls on ika and nacho and thoroughly explained the wtfnull on wisdom. I said that I don't' remember Des, and explained why I'm still townreading GG and yet suspicious of him.

okay, what next? I tried to remember who else. it's REALLLY not that hard.
this miniwall here - it is merely a repetition with little more explanation of my reads. it has nothing special, really, except showing you how bullshit spewing you are, by now it feels like you're constantly looking for reasons to discredit me to appear like you do something. and now you also start butting wisdom. you're not playing like town, not at all, and in combination with your claim fails, I conclude you be scum.
In post 2504, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2501, shos wrote:Seems to me like the entire reasoning on him is 'has a chance of being a lying scum virgin'.
Nope. He also replaced mollie.
didn't know you had a scumread on mollie. I didn't have- should I have had? can you explain?
In post 2505, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2502, Whiskers wrote:even though I didn't claim without flavour
Except you did
and can you explain how comes this is not lynched yet?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2508 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:30 am

Post by shos »

In post 2506, havingfitz wrote: Not sharing shos' high praise of ooba's bucket theory.

Why would there be a scum virgin?  Since scum (IMO) would have a QT to begin with...to say a scum couldn't be neighborized because they were a virgin would be giving them an inordinate amount of town cred.  Though...if the QT Cop is legit and decided to investigate a virgin (which is only GG atm...correct?) and the virgin had a QT...that would be a pretty bad result for the ~virgin.
that's exactly the point. The game isn't planned for a D1 massclaim. in theory, the chances that with at least 2 town neighbourizers after 2 nights one of them has tried to nei the scum virgin, and FAILED, means that if the QT cop supposedly targets that virgin, he has to be scum, and cannot claim to have been neied. it the virgins are, the way I see it, the only targets the QT cop is useful for. if the qt cop targets a virgin, whether claimed or not, they KNOW his alignment. get it?
that theory supports mala town and either whiskers or matt being scum(assuming that I'm convincing a townie here....) and one of the virgins to be scum as well. the only bad thing I could think of is scum nei targetting their virgin, supposedly, so that they're both protected supposedly; but that would only happen after they know tehere's a qt cop and that kinda confuses the clusterfuck of claims here....

either way, correct or not, this thinking by ooba is very townie.
I still have a hard time believing there are three town neighborizors and if I had to lean towards one being scum...it's still be Matt.  But not by much.

I do not plan on neighborizing any of the unknowns.
vote whiskers with me? if it's not by much?? ^^''
~~

I don't understand how anyone townie with a power and flavor inside the ability description doesn't vote whiskers.

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2509 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:42 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2508, shos wrote:I don't understand how anyone townie with a power and flavor inside the ability description doesn't vote whiskers.
I'm town and don't have it either. We went over this pretty extensively.

And games ARE designed with D1 mass claims in my mind--good mods punish them.
;)
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2510 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:49 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2507, shos wrote: didn't know you had a scumread on mollie. I didn't have- should I have had? can you explain?

and can you explain how comes this is not lynched yet?
I am not insisting because other than that, Whiskers has been very town. I don't know why the fuck he failed to claim properly, but I guess I was wrong to want to lynch him over it.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2511 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:50 am

Post by shos »

I did not remember this.

it doesn't make sense that some people have flavor in their ability and some don't.

last I recall, massclaiming here did not help us at all? so what's your point?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2512 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:57 am

Post by shos »

In post 1409, Wisdom wrote:Her Whiskers push is too nonsensical and stupid, even for mollie. She should understand by now that Whiskers plays like that, and she should at least be ignoring him if not having fixed the issue between them. The whole thing is an act and a distraction.
She is not scumhunting (above point relevant). She should have some suspects by now - she has none. When asked who she wants to lynch, she dodged and said that penguin is better than Mala. Which was not an answer.
Some of her reads looks very fake. For instance, the read she gave on MattP in 1338 looks like a textbook fake townread that applies to every scenario.
Meta. This is not how town-mollie plays. I won't go into details.
Counter argument: mollie can be this stupid sometimes and focus on things that might not make much sense (hence my "when does mollie ever make sense" to Desperado). But I think she is way past the acceptable limit.

hasn't someone said that this IS mollie's meta? O_o;
In post 1338, pirate mollie wrote:it was a read that grew in stages. he is trying to sort things out and his reads show a progression of the game flow
??
re:scumhunting, I usually don't like this argument, but I have no will to start reading a thousand posts so I'll take your word for it
re:whiskers push - same thing, lol, but if she pushed whiskers that's already a good thing lol XD although I remember having a townread on whis gamestart, so maybe that's the opposite X:

anyway, I have much better reasons to vote Matt, Mala and Whiskers over mollie.

I have to say, my confidence in whiskers is not skyhigh now seeing des' post. That mess around the claim is bad, and the latest posting of whis is freaking horrible, dat nitpicking, ignoring and posting on irrelevant stuff. whis does have some goot content here and there but I really dunno.

I'm thinking maybe to just let it go and call him wtfnull just like wisdom, and go back to voting matt -_-; lemme get some other games first, I'll need to refresh.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2513 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:19 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2512, shos wrote:hasn't someone said that this IS mollie's meta? O_o;
Read the last sentence of what you quoted. I did, and I also said that this is beyond the acceptable.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2514 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:20 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2512, shos wrote:the latest posting of whis is freaking horrible, dat nitpicking, ignoring and posting on irrelevant stuff.
That's how he has been posting for the entire game...
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2515 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:14 am

Post by ooba »

Both Grim and fitz are on ika? Good D1 mislynch if I ever saw one.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2516 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:15 am

Post by Grimgroove »

ooba, you've been calling me scum for a while now. Time to put your arguments where your mouth is.
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2517 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:26 am

Post by shos »

In post 2514, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2512, shos wrote:the latest posting of whis is freaking horrible, dat nitpicking, ignoring and posting on irrelevant stuff.
That's how he has been posting for the entire game...
that's even worse, but I..kinda disagree with it. I think it's bad, but not to SUCH a great extent. when you pushed ME, whiskers was the only one who made sense, iirc. I might've been biased in calling him supertown for it, but I also called GG town in that time, dunno. the latest antagonization march against me that he's taken is veeeeeeery odd the way I see it. I'd probably at least understand the pov if he was voting me, but he isn't even that, so I just conclude scum when combined with the other points.

In post 2515, ooba wrote:Both Grim and fitz are on ika? Good D1 mislynch if I ever saw one.
..so you prefer fitzscum over matt & whiskers? can you elaborate on this specifically? I've been getting precisely the opposite idea of fitz.
In post 2516, Grimgroove wrote:ooba, you've been calling me scum for a while now. Time to put your arguments where your mouth is.
are you saying 'vote me if you dare'? O_o; what's the point of this?
GG: what is your opinion about the setup spec? would you say that there's a scum in the neighbourizers pool?

Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2518 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:29 am

Post by Mirari »

Ooba what do you think about Nacho being on penguin? His play really leaves something to be desired and I would not be surprised if he was scum. :/

ika's wagon is quickly turning into a compromise lynch.
PM me an avatar and I'll use it for a game. Thank you Swift Justice for my current avatar!
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2519 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:36 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 2517, shos wrote:
In post 2516, Grimgroove wrote:ooba, you've been calling me scum for a while now. Time to put your arguments where your mouth is.
are you saying 'vote me if you dare'? O_o; what's the point of this?
GG: what is your opinion about the setup spec? would you say that there's a scum in the neighbourizers pool?
No, I'm telling him what is written down. Not "vote me if you dare". I don't ask for votes, I ask for arguments. The point of asking for that should be obvious. I remember him saying something along the line sof me being some kind of Mafia Godfather and my virgin status being proof of that. Obviously, this isn't an argument.

I gave my opinions about the set-up spec and my own stab at it around a week ago. Your question is proof of this game simply dragging to the deadline. Do the reasonable thing and jump on the obvtown train consisting op people who put time and energy in this game when it actually mattered and vote ika. Thank you.
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2520 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:10 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 2470, ooba wrote:But am still happy with my scum team call out of {Grim, fitz, Penguin}
In post 2471, havingfitz wrote:Oopa.....why me?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2521 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:31 am

Post by shos »

In post 2519, Grimgroove wrote:Do the reasonable thing and jump on the obvtown train consisting op people who put time and energy in this game when it actually mattered and vote ika.
just the fact that you said this should show you how wrong it is to do that, assuming I don't scumread ika, which i indeed don't. If i just sheep the universal townreads/nullreads which is practically what this is, ignoring my scumreads and stuff, that would result in an entirely not informational lynch that may very well be a mislynch, imo.

so no.
only if deadline is pushign me.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2522 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:36 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2250, shos wrote:VOTE: ika
In post 2255, shos wrote:EVERYONE JOIN THE IKA WAGON PORFAVOR SI VOUS PLAIT
?
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2523 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:38 am

Post by havingfitz »

^ nice observation...

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2524 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 2328, shos wrote:Wanted to see how the newguy from othersite reacts. Didnt get what i seeked
And answered...

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”