Newbie 988-Apocalypse(Over)-Scum win

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Newbie 988-Apocalypse(Over)-Scum win

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:19 am

Post by Jackabomb »

The year is 2023. Following the collapse of both the E.U. and the U.N. in 2011 and the annihilation of global terrorism in 2013, the United States of America resumed it's post as dominant global superpower. As you all know, however, inefficient leadership, economic crisis, the disintegration of basic morals, and waves of hatred and paranoia rotted the great nation from within. By 2015, the United States had decayed to a nothing more than a patchwork of squabbling states who's entire armed forces had mysteriously failed to return from the invasion of Ireland in October of 2014, leaving armed citizens hastily organized into ragtag state militias as petty wars broke out between at least 30 states. As tension mounted between the Original States(48 contiguous, Hawaii, Alaska, and Cuba) and the Dependent Territories(in title only. In reality, they were no different from states), hatred and paranoia gripped the people. In January, 2018, Russia, England, Scottish America(Scotland, to you old-timers), Germany, and Whales revolted against America. Search and rescue operations were still underway to locate the lost military forces. The fact that America's entire military force had deserted or had just gotten lost, was, either way a great embarrassment. Thus, the militias were sent to deal with the rebels, through superior numbers, a lack of honor abhorrent even in this day and age, and stunningly superior(*cough*stolen) technology, America reestablished near dictatorial rule over the rebellious countries, all except Whales, who remained free. Outrage and debate sweep the Original States while turmoil and oppression swelter in the Dependent Territories. Come 2020, Civil War II and World War III are found to be one and the same. One year after the war began, German and Japanese scientists successfully broke the encryption codes for U.S. Nuclear missile control computers and pointed the bombs toward American soil. The Original states quickly disengaged their minor entanglements and responded with a united front for the first time since the end of the Obama presidency. It was not to last. After crushing the Dependent Territories, they turned their nuclear weapons on each other, full of war-driven madness. With no formal military discipline, nobody really knew how to stop shooting. And so brings us to the present story. Among the few recognizable civilizations left, your small underground village has been infiltrated by ideological extremists who have been scavenging the surface, that desolate wasteland, for weapons. They have secretly redeveloped the firearm and plan to use this dangerous technology to take all the marshmallows for themselves. You must find them and eliminate them, for such noble causes as justice, freedom, and marshmallows!

Bottom line: Kill the scum with lynching power.

Have fun and the best O luck to ye!

Alive and Well

tanstalas
Tuxhedoh
Fenhl.
kyle99 (SE)
Cliquey
Makeorbreak
Pacman

Dead

Most of Earth's population.-Suicided Night 0
Dekes-Doctor-Lynched Day 1
yabbaguy-Townie-Killed Night 1
montgomery
McGriddle-Townie-Lynched Day 2
Adrien C-Townie-Killed Night 2
Beanman-Townie-Lynched Day 3

Useful Links:
http://www.sitesled.com/members/mikebur ... scum04.swf
http://mikeburnfire.sitesled.com/mscumB.swf
http://www.mafiascum.net/archive/viewtopic.php?t=9791
Above all, ASK QUESTIONS and READ THE WIKI.
Last edited by Jackabomb on Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:50 am, edited 18 times in total.
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

If this has even so much as piqued your interest or you'd like to talk, please send me a PM. Even if it's to disagree, insult me, or just to say you're sick of reading the verse, I'm glad to listen.
Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:25 am

Post by Jackabomb »

These are the rules you agree to adhere to by playing this game. If you can't handle this, let me know.

1. I'm in charge. No questions asked. None.

2. No using anything except black, normal sized font. No colors, no sizes smaller that normal, no hidden messages, ciphers, or codes. The only exceptions are rules 9 and 10.

3. As per the rules that I, as a mod adhere to, all role assignments will be determined with random.org

4. I will not grant you any favors in terms of special information or whatever. There will be no role changes after the PM's are sent, unless I make a mistake. In that event, all roles will be changed.

5. I expect consistent, regular, involved, active, and [anything else that goes along those lines] from each and every one of you. Prods(PM's that tell you to "Get playing again!") will be sent out after 72 hours of no posting. However, I expect more participation than the bare minimum, and so do your fellow players. I start seeking a replacement 24 hours after the prod is sent, and I implement the replacee at prod+48 hours. All in all, that's a full work-week one person not posting. Don't flake.

6. Flavor text has nothing to do with the game. If you think you've found a hidden clue, you probably haven't, but even if
you have, it's purely coincidential."Read it for what it is; Pure Fiction"- A U.S. commander in a Japanese POW camp
regarding the daily newspapers which were full of demorolizing propaganda.

7. Deadlines are a certain amount of time that day phases are allowed to run. In all newbie games, these are 3 weeks. At or near deadline time, players sometimes request deadline extensions from the mod. If I grant these(I don't have to), they will not be more than 1 week. I will not grant extensions of extensions.

8. At deadline time(when it actually hits), if no majority vote has been reached, there will be no lynch.

9. Votes must be done like so;
Vote: Jackabomb

10. Before voting someone else it is helpful if you unvote like so;
Unvote: Jackabomb
. This is not required, but you have a far greater chance of me keeping and counting your vote right if you do.

11. Rules 9 and 10 are the ONLY exceptions to rule 2.

12. Unless your role allows it, do not communicate with anyone using any system besides the thread at any time, except me.

13. I can be contacted for any purpose whenever you wish via PM. I check it whenever I log on, and I'll reply ASAP.

14. Be good, be evil, be shifty, be stupid, whatever your role PM says, but be civil. I will not tolerate rudeness, disrespect, swearing, or insults with regard to myself your other players.

15. Be warned, I can edit your posts. I will type in bolded blue only, so you will know it is I. Obviously do not use my color, since that would be in violation of rule 2 anyway.

16. Violation of any of these rules including this one also count as a violation of rule 1.

17. Have fun!

18. There shall be no obsessive behavior in your personal lives regarding this game. ie: dreaming, inability to focus on other things, dominating thoughts, formulating post ideas in your head...and so on.

In case you missed it, those were the rules. They're meant to be followed.

Last edited by Jackabomb on Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

If this has even so much as piqued your interest or you'd like to talk, please send me a PM. Even if it's to disagree, insult me, or just to say you're sick of reading the verse, I'm glad to listen.
Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:32 am

Post by Jackabomb »

This game, being a newbie game, uses a randomly selected setup from one of the 4 possible below. You do not get to know which is being used.

2 Mafia Goons
6 Townies
1 Cop

2 Mafia Goons
6 Townies
1 Doctor

1 Mafia Roleblocker
1 Mafia Goon
7 Townies

1 Mafia Roleblocker
1 Mafia Goon
5 Townies
1 Cop
1 Doctor

These are the possible role PM's.
You are a Townie. Believe me, it's not so bad as it seems. Although you have no special abilities, you do have a voice, a vote, and (hopefully) a brain. If you put them to good use, you'll do fine.
Win Conditions:
1. At least one Town Player must survive(it doesn't have to be you, you'll still win)
2. All mafia members are dead.

The game link is here. Confirm by replying to this PM stating your role.
You are a Cop. Unlike your fellow villagers, each night you may PM me the name of one of your fellow players, and I will reply in a PM stating their role. If I do not receive a reply before the night is over I will assume you forgo your investigation that night. You are not required to investigate, if you do not wish to. If a Mafia Roleblocker is in the setup, and if you are blocked, my PM will tell you that your investigation failed.
Win Conditions:
1. At least one Town Player must survive(it doesn't have to be you, you'll still win)

You are a Doctor. You are able to protect one player from harm each night. If you protect a player and they are shot by the mafia that night, they will not die. You are not required to protect, if you do not wish to. You may not protect yourself.
Win Conditions:

The game link is here. Confirm by replying to this Pm stating your role.
You are a Mafia Goon, along with ________, who is also a goon/a mafia Roleblocker. You and your partner may converse secretly at Night, either by PM or with this chat I have provided. You may not communicate secretly during the Day. Each night, you or your partner can PM me your kill target. When the next day dawns that person will be dead.
Win Conditions:
1. All town players are dead, or nothing can prevent the same.
2. At least one mafia member must survive.

You are a Mafia Roleblocker, along with ______, a mafia Goon. You and your partner may converse secretly at Night, either by PM or with [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6QTwZDz ... re=related]this[/url] chat I have provided. You may not communicate secretly during the Day. Each night, you or your partner can PM me your kill target. When the next day dawns that person will be dead. You and only you may choose the roleblock choice each night. If that person has a special ability and attempts to use it, they will fail that night. You will not receive any PM's regarding your success or lack thereof. If you are the last mafia, you
can
send the kill by yourself.
Win Conditions:
1. All town players are dead, or nothing can prevent the same.
2. At least one mafia member must survive.

Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:34 am

Post by Jackabomb »

Role Pm's going out now. We are now in confirmation stage.Play will begin once everyone has confirmed.

Confirmed

yabbaguy
Makeorbreak
tuxhedo
dekes
Beanman
kyle99
Adrien C
Last edited by Jackabomb on Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tuxhedoh
Tuxhedoh
Townie
Tuxhedoh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:18 am

Post by Tuxhedoh »

I'm checking in here too!
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:45 am

Post by yabbaguy »

Yo. I'm yabbaguy, the IC. With some help from kyle and Adrien, I'm sure, I'm here to teach you the game. I'm also here to win the game. Following is a list of points that I find most pertinent to a first game.

Read it and get the gist of these points, please. You could save a Townie's life (i.e. your life). :)

1- If you're vanilla, don't claim that fact. Perhaps it's believable, but the really disastrous consequences behind it is that the Mafia (who know you're Town) now have one less possible Town target who could be one of the powerroles (ie: Cop or Doctor), and that therefore gives them an advantage. The last thing we want is giving scum unnecessary clues. Necessary only comes when powerclaiming is the only way out of your lynch or we agree that partially or fully massclaiming is optimal.

2- No Lynch is a statistically bad idea right now, as agreed by many on this forum. The mistake made by quite a few newbies I've seen is that they fall into the thought of "so often a townie is lynched on D1- we'd better get some concrete information before we make a choice on who to lynch".
Recalling that a lynch is the ONLY way to actually kill the Mafia in this game, No Lynching actually loses us a mislynch. If we try every time, at least it takes 3 screw-ups before the Mafia win. However, if we No Lynch at this moment, the game could end in as few as 2 mislynches. Weakening the town's only weapon is RIDICULOUSLY bad. Now of course, No Lynch doesn't always do dastardly things, so later on, we may put serious consideration towards it. For now though, most would contest it's a bad idea.

3- Take stances, be honest, and be opinionated! The ultimate objective here is to see how people take stances and how they behave when certain situations arise (a claim, a massive wagon forming, whatever). Transparency is an incredible pro-town thing, and the more transparent you show yourself to be, the easier it will be to read you. Vanillas, you've got absolutely nothing to hide, so there's no excuse for lurking and being introverted about your opinions. Some members decide to take that approach, but it complicates the game that much further, and I believe it to be unnecessary.

In other words, don't be the one who just says "I don't know what to do, I'm not good at this game. What if I lynch scum?" and just sits in a corner feeling sorry for himself. That is ridiculously non-transparent. Also don't sit on the fence and say "erm, arm, hmm, he could be Mafia, but I'm not sure". Fencesitting is more a Mafioso's operating procedure. And even they should cut back on that.

4- Play to your win condition. Remember, you win EVEN IF YOU DIE. That therefore means you need to be consistently trying to get your antagonists eliminated. Scum outing scumbuddies can and has force-abandonned a game and probably will get you permabanned from the site. As Town, you're trying to vote for Mafia. Selfvoting and giving up is... well... anti-town, because you know for fact that the lynch is going to be on someone who's pro-town. That's not gonna win you the game.

5- Learn your arguing fallacies and avoid them as much as possible. Some common ones include:

WIFOM- a path of circular logic or one where reverse psychology can confound analysis of a statement.

Example: "Oh that guy got shot, and he was accusing X, so X is probably scum!"
"Nah, that's what the Mafia want you to think. It's clearly not him."
"But maybe the Mafia knew you were going to say that. It still could be."
...and this dialogue could theoretically carry on for decades. Avoid.

Appeal to Emotion (AtE)- For example, guilt-tripping players like "You'll be sorry to see me flip town when you get me lynched!" This usually implies a lack of inner resources to actually give an intelligent response as to why they shouldn't be lynched. Avoid.

I'd also like to point out that trying to argue while emotionally stressed, upset, or even ridiculously excited is sub-optimal. Clear, level-headed thoughts are ultimately what win out, especially since we play 3-week deadlines 'round these parts, so we all have time to think about it. Even if you are lynched, your statements don't die with you; we can always view them later. Keep your cool as much as possible.

6- Remember, we have THREE full weeks! If you're emigrating from another Mafia forum, that's going to be a shock to the system, but we like that as it gives us plenty of time to digest what everyone's saying, intelligently come up with who should be the lynch, and still resume with our normal lives. That said, rushing the Day and being eager to lynch someone within a couple of pages is not a good idea. I'm not going to state a precise minimum of how much time we should use as it really does vary depending on how active we are, but make sure that you have a good sense of most/all the players in the game before you make up your mind that it's time to lynch or even put them at L-1 (that is, 1 vote away from lynching, L-2 is 2 away, etc.)

7- Take all advice and player-provided information with a grain of salt. While having informants like me is great remember that we may be scum- or perhaps just plain wrong. Ultimately, you have to think for yourself, and while scum won't (and would be stupid to) lie all the time, you have to be consciously thinking as much as you can about why your 8 possible adversaries are saying the things they are. Perhaps it's a misconception, a mistake, or flat-out misdirection. And that's what you ultimately have to deduce for yourself.

---

I could wish you good luck, but it's not the most important thing. Keep your eyes peeled for the liars, that's how we'll win, Town. Scum, I won't even suggest how you to play the game, that's for you two to decide. You know you need to appear like a scumhunter, not act informed, and not be the lynch, but beyond that, there's a multitude of ways you could approach this between the two of you.

It's game time. As much as I'd like to say we're all in this together, well, that would be a lie.

~yabbaguy
yabbaguy ~ Winning without actually winning.

Town: 10-21 | Mafia: 3-4 | Other: 0-1
yGDB
(meta + commentary)

- On reruns at Sens-O-Tape!
Adrien C
Adrien C
Goon
Adrien C
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:56 am

Post by Adrien C »

Allow me to second everything yabba just said.

I'm Adrien, this is my first game as an SE. I've played with...well, yabba is the only name I see on this list that I know. I've played on another site that I will only link you to if it seems necessary before this one. With the other two's help we're going to try to teach you guys how to play some Mafia! Don't be afraid to ask any questions as the three of us (assuming the other two are either town and willing or just very kind scum) will definitely answer them.

And I think yabba covered just about everything else but I do want to emphasize Rule 17 to you guys. This is just a game and just try to have fun with this. So good luck to everyone.
Pretend like something witty, funny, or inspiration is written here.
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:57 am

Post by yabbaguy »

Other semantics:

- How to bold votes:

Code: Select all

[b]Vote: yabbaguy[/b]

or

Code: Select all

[vote]yabbaguy[/vote]

- You ought to state your gender right now for everyone's benefit, as scrambling gender pronouns is annoying. Until gender icons are installed on the forum again, I have no way to know, and don't like using the gender-neutral "their" for a pronoun.
- Get an avatar as soon as possible so that your posts stand out. Some people make a case that the
lack
of an avatar makes you stand out just as much... which I guess has merit, but if more than one person has the same bright idea, you ought to reconsider.

Things you might expect to see in-game:

L-1 claims- when someone is one vote off a lynch and someone threatens the hammer, the current norm is to let them claim and see if a powerclaim might be enough to dissuade the wagon, or at least let Cop results come out if applicable. I agree with this, and think it's a poor choice to hammer before a claim comes out at all.

Mislynch or Lose/Lynch or Lose (MyLo/LyLo)- We're nowhere near this point, but in case I die before then, I want to warn you that if Town outnumbers Mafia by only 2 or 1, Mafia can likely win with a mislynch (guaranteed if they mislynch in LyLo). That means they can pile on the wagon recklessly, which outs them as scum, but by then they will have won. Don't go blazing into those Days with a vote, or the Day might be done before you can blink.

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:06 am

Post by yabbaguy »

Adrien's the only familiar one to me, hi! kyle99's a name I've seen, but I've never talked to him.

Clarify on the fencesitting point: You're never going to be totally sure of a flip unless someone screams "LOOK WORLD, I'M MAFIA!", but at least take as firm a stance as possible. If you really are uncertain as to someone's alignment, that's fine, just try everything you can to make sure it's clear why you feel that way.

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

Adrien C
Adrien C
Goon
Adrien C
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:10 am

Post by Adrien C »

Hi, Greg! Good to see you again! Don't worry, I won't do a fake doc claim this game. :P
Eh....watch it...nothing relating to any specific game until we start. This is kinda borderline violation of that. Right now, introductions are allowed, you can ask mechanics questions, the experienced players can fill your heads with theory. Until we start, please confine discussion within those boundries.
Last edited by Jackabomb on Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:11 am

Post by kyle99 »

The only name I recognize is yabbaguy ;(

Well guys, I'm your SE. That basically means I've played lots of games here, even though I still suck at mafia. If you have any questions about game theory, yabbaguy is probably a better person to ask.
Makeorbreak
Makeorbreak
Townie
Makeorbreak
Townie
Townie

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:24 am

Post by Makeorbreak »

I'm Melissa, and I'm a girl.
:)
I'm 17 years old, and I'm from Huntington Beach, California.
Adrien C
Adrien C
Goon
Adrien C
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:28 am

Post by Adrien C »

Now you are gonna be a distraction... :P

In case you didn't notice me being referenced as a "him" in my sig, I am, in fact, a guy. Sorry for my sexually ambiguous first name. :)
Jackabomb
Jackabomb
Goon
Jackabomb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:35 am

Post by Jackabomb »

One more thing. If, at any time you wish to address me in the thread here's how:

Mod: blahblahblah.
Except yours will be without color.

Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:50 am

Post by Dekes »

Hey, everyone!

Name's Mike and as you can see, I'm from Germany, so there may be some time zone delay since most of you folks seem to be American.
Oh yeah, and English is not my native tongue so apologies up front for any spelling/grammar fail.

This is my first mafia game ever and while I've been reading extensively through wiki articles and some of the games here these last couple of days I guess the only thing I can do right now is dive right in to develop some proper scumhunting skillz :P

<3 the flavor, btw :D
[sarcasm]It's
slightly
unpatriotic, but eh, gotta have something the next administration can blame on Obama Because God only knows he hasn't screwed anything else up[/sarcasm]
Last edited by Jackabomb on Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:53 am

Post by yabbaguy »

Y'know, I've never seen a Mafia game where all the players called each other by name.

I'm intrigued.

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:58 am

Post by Dekes »

I was just giving some general info.

I'd rather have all of you calling me Dekes, just so you know :)
Adrien C
Adrien C
Goon
Adrien C
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:27 am

Post by Adrien C »

Everyone always calls me by my name. Or my initials. :/
Beanman
Beanman
Goon
Beanman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by Beanman »

Hi guys/gals. I'm the bean man. As you can tell from the screen name, I'm a dude. I have some previous experience, I've played some live games with friends. Also played a bit over at Epicmafia, though they have some extreme setup's over there, So it'll be good to get back to the basics. Looking forward to playing with you guys. :D
Tuxhedoh
Tuxhedoh
Townie
Tuxhedoh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by Tuxhedoh »

Greetings. I'm Tuxhedoh. Those who know me well.... they call me Dean. I'm in Cincinnati. Eastern Time Zone. I've played Werewolf IRL, but never Mafia, neither online. I've watched a few of the games in progress. It will be interesting. I can probably post during most weekdays, although I work during the day... so my posts may not be regular. I will be able to participate mostly in the evenings.
tanstalas
tanstalas
Too Much Game
tanstalas
Too Much Game
Too Much Game

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:02 pm

Post by tanstalas »

Hello all,

This is my first game on mafiascum. I have played a couple other games over at another site and was told about this site, so here I am - I have only played 2 full games before and was a replacement for another game. So I really am still quite new to the game.

To quote a friend from another game, votes are not like herpes, so spread them around

Vote: Dekes

He's German, they make good beer and I think scum like beer 0.o
FlayTheScum 1:33 am
RC does not have my stash of animal porn, I promise you.
tanstalas
tanstalas
Too Much Game
tanstalas
Too Much Game
Too Much Game

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:04 pm

Post by tanstalas »

Oh, sorry I forgot to mention in previous post, I am Joe and I am from Ontario, Canada. And Joe is not short for Josephine, it it short for Joseph, so hence, I am a dude
FlayTheScum 1:33 am
RC does not have my stash of animal porn, I promise you.
montgomery
montgomery
Townie
montgomery
Townie
Townie

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by montgomery »

Hey, everyone. I'm Aimee and I'm from Canberra, Australia and female. This is my second game of forum mafia. My last game I was a goon and won. I have played epicmafia.com for 8 months (which is like forum mafia but automated and much shorter) but aside from that, my only other experience with mafia is my last game on this site. Jackabomb, do you happen to be from em? I recognise the avatar/name.

Vote: Makeorbreak
because you can't trust someone with a Blair Waldorf icon.
montgomery
montgomery
Townie
montgomery
Townie
Townie

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:11 pm

Post by montgomery »

EBWOP Oh sorry, didn't realise past games weren't allowed to be discussed until I posted that. That will teach me to not skim read.
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:35 pm

Post by yabbaguy »

I would expect those votes not to count, besides. You'll probably have to redo once D1

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”