Mafia 96 - Murder in Emerald City (Game Over!)

MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:37 am

Post by MafiaMann »

Mastin I believe you are using a lot of sarcasm in your posts and thats definitly not helping the town and its going to create confusion.

Please try to keep answers straight for the most part.
Why don't they pass a constitutional amendment prohibiting anybody from learning anything? If it works as well as prohibition did, in five years Americans would be the smartest race of people on Earth.├óÔé¼
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:43 am

Post by ZazieR »

Mastin wrote:I wonder...can I get to a second page without it being considered spam, by myself?

Really, people...

Oh, and obviously, Mafia B is the Ceruleans. So, yay, my scum faction is way, way ahead! :D

This image answers your question and explains that we shouldn't be that sure of it, Mastin ;)
So I'll say we use Mudkip next night to ensure our victory :twisted:
Who else LURVES mudkips XD?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:57 am

Post by ZazieR »

Kublai Khan wrote:Wow, Mastin's on crack. And he didn't die on Night 0, which means he's scum.
vote: Mastin
(OMG Bandwagon!)

More seriously, I'm a miller. So if any cops investigated me, adjust your sanity accordingly.
Why did you claim?
And for clarification, dead miller or miller?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:08 am

Post by ZazieR »

Mastin wrote:
vote: Mastin (OMG Bandwagon!)
Mastin Unvotes: Mastin,
Mastin Votes: Kublai Khan.

This is blatant OMGUS.
Bad vote
Mudkipz say no to this!
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:16 am

Post by ZazieR »

Mastin wrote:ZOMG! He's altering his claim! Lynch all Liars! :P
Definitly LAL!
Mastin wrote:Less seriously, Roleclaim: A jester. TOWN, YOU LYNCH ALL JESTERS!
Mudkipz support LAL, and so do I!
Mastin wrote:And more seriously, Khan, you just stole Kise's spot on my sig. :)
OMG :shock: ^^That's so LAL

As said, Mudkipz support LAL
So Mudkip LURVERS support LAL! Let's lynch Mastin XD
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:18 am

Post by ZazieR »

roflcopter wrote:kublai khan is town, and wins the common sense award for knowing what to do as a miller

mastin needs a new start-the-game-up gag. mastin has also committed a real scumtell, policy voting the guy who claimed miller in his first post.

vote: mastin
for great justice

whoever killed elvis has earned my eternal ire and i miss her already
Don't tell me you think Kublai is town, based upon him claiming miller, right?
Also, why are you ignoring me :(?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:26 am

Post by ZazieR »

Mastin wrote:It's got a wiki page.
It wasn't my fault :mad: Now DIE!!!
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:32 am

Post by ZazieR »

fallen angel wrote:Meh. I think Khan is town, mostly because I have been told to claim miller ASAP to save cop investigations and shtuff like that. Then again, what do I know. It's one in the morning and I'm barely paying attention to this. Yay for The Simpsons DVDs.
Yeah, it's known site-wide. Which means that scum could also use it like this. So, in my opinion, it doesn't say anything about his allignment.

Hooray for circular logic :D[/sarcasm]
Ignore the ''R''
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:58 am

Post by Faraday »

Kublai Khan wrote:Wow, Mastin's on crack. And he didn't die on Night 0, which means he's scum.
vote: Mastin
(OMG Bandwagon!)

More seriously, I'm a miller. So if any cops investigated me, adjust your sanity accordingly.
Miller claiming early is of benefit, means a cop won't waste investgation on him.

I guess it's possible your scum claiming miller but it seems a sub-optimal strategy to me for scum, due to 1) the attention that's drawn to a miller claim and 2) millers being vigged is very common, so yeh.

Mastin in 14 wrote:Scum-tell 420: Claiming miller early on as mafia.
What's scum tell 420? And does this mean you consider miller claiming early as a scum tell?

roflcopter wrote:no mastin, backing up your kublai khan vote with the fact that he claimed miller is not "icing on the cake" and i will not let you pretend its part of your meaningless antics, its scummy and you will now be lynched. trying to unconfirm a player who is now as good as confirmed town will not stand on my watch.
I guess this is actually a fair point, and although I dont' consider him as good as confirmed, I understand the position.

The mastin proceeds to unvote here;
Mastin wrote:
Mastin Unvotes: Kublai Khan.

Because it is no longer the RVS, I need not my true RVS vote. ;)
Why did you unvote here? Sure it's no longer the "rvs" but, there's no harm keeping your vote. Looks more like you unvoted b/c rofl called you on it.

Johnny Rotten wrote:Holy ever-loving shit!! I don't think I've ever come across a player quite like Mastin.

I seriously don't know what to do with that wall of information that he has put up in the last hour......which is probably what he wants.
Well, Idk you could always read the information and see what you think of it?

What do you mean "which is probably what he wants".

Mastin wrote:Gets discussion going. My RVS tactics get us discussing, even if it's discussion on me. I like the pressure. I love Slayer's/Fong's gambit
Pffffft it sucks and you know it :x

As for Mastin behaving differently, well I've read/reading along with a few of his games and he appears to be consistent in all of them, so yeh it seems the "norm" so to speak.

--------------------------
roflcopter is pressing for a lynch quite hard. This does seem typical Mastin, but I'm not sure if I'll believe it this time around. No vote for either of you yet until I read more of your behaviors.
This seems weird to me. It's like "you're ok for now, but I may find you scummy in the future" kinda thing.

kise in 41 wrote:And don't worry, Khan. I won't kill ya.;)
:? erm, what's the point of this?

------------

Mastin do you consider bandwaggoning to be a scum tell/scummy?
hayker wrote: I find roflcopters constant strait up blaming Mastin being scum kinda scummy. Though I have to admit, I believe he brings up a few valid points.
So rofl is scummy for thinking Mastin is scum, yet rofl brings up some valid points. This sounds rather strange, so can you please clarify what you mean here?

fallen angel wrote:Well, here are my thoughts so far- Mastin is being, well, Mastin. I'd be more worried if he acted sane. Roflcopter seems a bit scummy to me for tunneling Mastin with no real reason. Kise's voting Johnny seems really weird to me. Why him, out of all the other people who haven't posted? Out of the 21 still alive, haven't only about 7 or so posted?
Unvote, Vote Kise
You accept Mastin is being mastin, however rofl seems like rofl to me so far. If you're going to use meta to excuse one players actions, then surely it's strange not to apply this to everyone?

Also Kise's vote seems perfectly reasonable. he gave his reasons for it.
He didn't vote Johnny for not posting, so the 7/21 posting is an unneccessary point.

Gonna end this here as it's probably long enough, will continue it in another post.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:01 am

Post by ZazieR »

roflcopter wrote:no mastin, backing up your kublai khan vote with the fact that he claimed miller is not "icing on the cake" and i will not let you pretend its part of your meaningless antics, its scummy and you will now be lynched. trying to unconfirm a player who is now as good as confirmed town will not stand on my watch.
Disagreed.
If Kublai is scummy, we should lynch him. If he's not, we shouldn't.
I'm not gonna give him a 'free pass' for claiming miller.
Ignore the ''R''
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:04 am

Post by Faraday »

Hayker wrote:
Blaming does indeed mean accusing n this case. In fact I hardly see a differance between the two words. I'll admit it's there, but it's subtle. I'm saying your attack on Mastin is scummy because it started on the first post of the second stage. The RVS didn't even seem over at that point, yet you just claimed it was.

To be honest I don't fully comprehend your cake and eating comment, but I do like cake so I will eat some(insert the eating of cake here)
But really, You did have a few valid points, and I think at least, it would be foolish to not acknowledge that.

It's only a little after midnight here, but I have to record in the morning so i'm off to bed unless there is a post I find interesting after I'm done posting this.
Why does when an attack start make it scummy?

You can't say "he's scummy, although his points are valid", well you can, and have, but it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

If you think he's making good points, then why does it matter if he started attacking early.

59 is a good post.

Ugh I have to be off now.

But yeh so far, rofl seems pro-town to me.

I find hayker and fallen angel to be scummy.

Mastin's posts are reasonable enough, although a bit long, but meh. He's scum-hunting, and appears to be doing so honestly.

Vote Hayker
for the moment, I'll read the rest of the thread later on, I expect another 4 pages :P
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:10 am

Post by ZazieR »

Mastin wrote:[vig directing] (a huge scum tell) It might be a good idea to vig him to make sure, though. [/vig directing].
This is noted.
Other than that, Post 29 sounds exactly like me XD
Ignore the ''R''
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:18 am

Post by MafiaMann »

So im coming to the conclusion that the miller claim does not change anyones opinion on khan?
Why don't they pass a constitutional amendment prohibiting anybody from learning anything? If it works as well as prohibition did, in five years Americans would be the smartest race of people on Earth.├óÔé¼
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:21 am

Post by ZazieR »

MafiaMann wrote:So im coming to the conclusion that the miller claim does not change anyones opinion on khan?
As said, I do not see this claim as a tell for any allignment. So I'll base my opinion of him upon his posts.
Ignore the ''R''
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:24 am

Post by MafiaMann »

Do you think that if khan was scum he is using a solid scum tactic?
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:27 am

Post by ZazieR »

MafiaMann wrote:Do you think that if khan was scum he is using a solid scum tactic?
Can you rephrase the question? I don't know what you mean with 'solid scum tactic' >.<
Ignore the ''R''
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:28 am

Post by MafiaMann »

ZazieR wrote:
MafiaMann wrote:Do you think that if khan was scum he is using a solid scum tactic?
Can you rephrase the question? I don't know what you mean with 'solid scum tactic' >.<
Do you think if he was scum he is making a good move.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:36 am

Post by ZazieR »

MafiaMann wrote:
ZazieR wrote:
Do you think if he was scum he is making a good move.
Yes, because there will be many players who are suspicious of him due to the claim, but more won't be suspicious as it is seen as a pro-town move to claim miller before a cop investigation has been revealed.
Which means that an opposing scumteam kill would be very unlikely, the same goes for a SK and he can be less worried of being lynched. Also, cop(s) will not target him. Which leaves a vig as most dangerous and possibly the only treat.
There's one other thing why I see it as a good move, which I don't want to say now.
Ignore the ''R''
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:03 am

Post by Hayker »

Farafay, if your on, I'm responding to Mastin's lust of meta knowledge on me.

Round 1 on cc(gm)
http://www.casualcollective.com/#groups ... Games/4154

Round 1 overview
http://www.casualcollective.com/#groups ... Games/5217

round 2(gm again)
http://www.casualcollective.com/#groups ... Games/5349

round 2 analysis
http://www.casualcollective.com/#groups ... Games/5939

round 1(third time, player)
http://www.casualcollective.com/#groups ... Games/9617

There was a few more, but they have all been deleted from the site and thus I cannot do anything about that.

FEABL MAFIA

round 8
http://s9.zetaboards.com/FEABL/topic/7040764/8/#new

round 8 analysis
http://s9.zetaboards.com/FEABL/topic/7048632/1/#new

round 9(I forgot that this game was dubbed "mapfia"
http://s9.zetaboards.com/FEABL/topic/7048925/8/#new

round 9 analysis(Cits are OP....)
http://s9.zetaboards.com/FEABL/topic/7056367/1/#new

Round 10
http://s9.zetaboards.com/FEABL/topic/7058548/7/#new

Round 10 revelations
http://s9.zetaboards.com/FEABL/topic/7063626/1/#new

Round 11
http://s9.zetaboards.com/FEABL/topic/7064844/6/#new

round 11 analysis doesn't exist

Round 12(Clueless)
http://s9.zetaboards.com/FEABL/topic/7074030/7/#new

Round 12 analysis
http://s9.zetaboards.com/FEABL/topic/7082619/1/#new

Round 14
http://s9.zetaboards.com/FEABL/topic/7083529/1/

Round 14 analysis
http://s9.zetaboards.com/FEABL/topic/7097991/1/#new

Round thirfifteenth
http://s9.zetaboards.com/FEABL/topic/7099445/5/#new

As for my playstyle and epic mafia. I learned how to play on FEABL, brought it to cc and then was introduyced to here and epic mafia. I've only seen the scum tell once there though, I consider it valid as it caught me.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:07 am

Post by ZazieR »

Kublai Khan wrote:Uh... Two observations so far:

1) roflcopter is clearing me with a little too much conviction.

2) Mastin's acting really weird. Making jokes about how scummy you are in the random voting stage is just the sort of reverse psychology trick that would appeal to Mastin. My random vote is now kinda serious. Saying stuff like this:
Mastin wrote:Eh, he could be, he might not be. [vig directing] (a huge scum tell) It might be a good idea to vig him to make sure, though. [/vig directing].
Doesn't really come off as a joke so much as it comes off like an actual blatant scum tell posing as a joke.
He points out an observation without giving his opinion about it. Not liking that.
Also, the reason why he calls his random vote more serious, sits wrong, but I can''t explain why.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:10 am

Post by ZazieR »

I do agree a bit with Rofl though. Mastin ignored Kublai''s post (though he later responded to it), while responding to a post that was made later on. Not liking that at all.
Ignore the ''R''
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:15 am

Post by Faraday »

Johnny Rotten wrote:You know, I am just going to be 100% honest with how I feel right now....

I don't know if Mastin is scum or not. What I do know is, his style of play last night was un-constructive (to say the least) and downright distracting.

That being said, it may be in the best interest of the town to vote Mastin out, whether he be scum OR town. If he flips scum, we score. If he flips town, then we lose a townie, but we also lose a HUGE distraction.

I will reserve my vote for the moment, to see how others feel about my opinion.

(why do I have the feeling I am about to be shit upon?)
It's good to see you being 100% honest, :P

"His style of play last night" :? , erm this is the first game day. What do you mean.

And no, we're here to lynch scum, anti-town players =/= scum. if you think he's distracting fine, but unless you think he's scum you shouldn't be wanting to lynch him.

And why are you reserving your vote? Use your vote, don't wait to see if others agree w/ you before voting. That's scummy.

And I don't shit on people, seems like an awful thing to do. :D
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:18 am

Post by ZazieR »

Mastin wrote:Most of the ones where I've acted this way are ongoing, though. Ask...hmm...
*takes a look at the player list*

Empking's Alt,
ZazieR,
and
Kise.
True, but I still need to see it having succes >.<
Mastin wrote:It's called a Simulpost. I hadn't noticed his post. Thanks for reminding me, though.
mhmm, seems plausible.
Ignore the ''R''
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:26 am

Post by Faraday »

MafiaMann wrote:Mastin I believe you are using a lot of sarcasm in your posts and thats definitly not helping the town and its going to create confusion.

Please try to keep answers straight for the most part.
Erm yeh, I don't see sarcasm as creating confusion. His asnwers seems generally clear, can you give a few examples of where you think he hasn't been clear?

Also MM( your new name) what's your opinion on KK's miller claim? You've asked zazie's but did you state yours?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:27 am

Post by Faraday »

Happy scumday MM!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”