dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:48 am

Post by dahill1 »

Battle Mage wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Haha we got rid of the annoying ones. Two birds, one stone, is that what you call it ?
qft
i rest my case
oh wait!
Battle Mage wrote:
unvote

Clearly the scum are awesome, as they offed the 2 greatest threats to my personal enjoyment of the game.

Vote: Awesome Pants
"the scum are awesome" "offed the 2 greatest threats" (who were townies)
now i rest my case
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #23 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:55 am

Post by dahill1 »

i dont think it was selective quoting..
you pretty much said outright the scum are awesome
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #26 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:03 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Battle Mage wrote:
dahill1 wrote:i dont think it was selective quoting..
yeh, and i stand by that comment. But i DIDNT say that they offed the two biggest threats to the game. I said they offed 2 of the most annoying people on the roster.

Vote stands.
oops sorry you're right
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #28 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:11 pm

Post by dahill1 »

he always does that
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #35 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:18 pm

Post by dahill1 »

well armlx is definitely here
..but i'm not sure about armix
GhostWriter wrote:Well now... what an eventful start! With all the history being thrown around, I'm glad no one knows me!
they do now!
unvote vote Ghostwriter
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #67 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:11 am

Post by dahill1 »

Battle Mage wrote:
dahill1 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
dahill1 wrote:i dont think it was selective quoting..
yeh, and i stand by that comment. But i DIDNT say that they offed the two biggest threats to the game. I said they offed 2 of the most annoying people on the roster.

Vote stands.
oops sorry you're right
gonna unvote then? :roll:
i did
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #128 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:46 pm

Post by dahill1 »

[quote="Awesome Pants"]Oops, totally forgot about this game.

[quote="muffinhead"]Remeber that we have 3 weeks, so we can lynch as much as possible, the more lynching done the less lynches the mafia get. So based on that i believe we should bumrush as much as possible but only if we have an idea someone is scum and if they arnt it wont be a big loss.[/quote]

So you're basically saying we should lynch as many people as possible so that scum don't get to NK?? If you're serious, imo, this is a really horrible plan.

vote: muffinhead

[quote="skitzer"][quote="Kaleidoscope/Mod, Post1"]The police department is requesting the town that if there were any witnesses, they should notify this at the police department.[/quote]

This demonstrates how someone could put the "???????" option to good use. If you were a witness to these crimes, you could alert the police department.[/quote]

I just thought about this, but in the first post the mod also said that:

[quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]The city of New York has a problem. A mafia syndicate has been running a lot of the town behind the scenes for years. A reporter for the local paper first published a story on the corruption about six months back. The corruption went all the way to the to city hall, and infected the police department as well (...) About half of the old police force has been fired. [/quote]

I'm taking from this that if a message was sent to the police force then potentially any corrupt police officer would get to read it too. I wonder if it's possible for an officer to effectively "arrest" someone without being in a situation where they're claimed. I guess it's up to the townie in question to decide whether they want to risk it and if the positives outweight the negatives. Also, it's probably also possible to feed negative info to the cops if it's possible to feed them real info otherwise any info they received from a player would basically confirm their alignment.[/quote]

you also have to keep in mind that muffinhead is also a terrible newbie
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #175 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:07 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Singing Librarian wrote:I don't get the suspicion of Surye here. A desire for information to base a decision to lynch - or not to lynch - on is more than reasonable. We are waiting for that information, it's true, but waiting for information is definitely better for town than acting without information. So it seems we're all waiting for Superfly to log in and for information to flow. Hopefully, those things will happen at the same time as each other.
qft
but i still have a gut feeling to trust primate..
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #198 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:09 am

Post by dahill1 »

[quote="Battle Mage"][quote="dahill1"][quote="Awesome Pants"]Oops, totally forgot about this game.

[quote="muffinhead"]Remeber that we have 3 weeks, so we can lynch as much as possible, the more lynching done the less lynches the mafia get. So based on that i believe we should bumrush as much as possible but only if we have an idea someone is scum and if they arnt it wont be a big loss.[/quote]

So you're basically saying we should lynch as many people as possible so that scum don't get to NK?? If you're serious, imo, this is a really horrible plan.

[quote="skitzer"][quote="Kaleidoscope/Mod, Post1"]The police department is requesting the town that if there were any witnesses, they should notify this at the police department.[/quote]

This demonstrates how someone could put the "???????" option to good use. If you were a witness to these crimes, you could alert the police department.[/quote]

[quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]The city of New York has a problem. A mafia syndicate has been running a lot of the town behind the scenes for years. A reporter for the local paper first published a story on the corruption about six months back. The corruption went all the way to the to city hall, and infected the police department as well (...) About half of the old police force has been fired. [/quote]

I'm taking from this that if a message was sent to the police force then potentially any corrupt police officer would get to read it too. I wonder if it's possible for an officer to effectively "arrest" someone without being in a situation where they're claimed. I guess it's up to the townie in question to decide whether they want to risk it and if the positives outweight the negatives. Also, it's probably also possible to feed negative info to the cops if it's possible to feed them real info otherwise any info they received from a player would basically confirm their alignment.[/quote]

you also have to keep in mind that muffinhead is also a terrible newbie[/quote]

Right then Dahill, you're going to have to explain more, because as far as i can see, Muffinhead has the exact right strategy. Unless i'm just a terrible newbie who you feel doesnt deserve an explanation too?

BM[/quote]
unless i'm mistaken, his strategy is to quicklynch as much as possible...
in other words, no time to actually think about it, let's just lynch people!
muffinhead says if we mislynch it won't be a big loss..what if the person is a pro-town power role? also, if we mislynch too many times then we lose. i can see he has the right intentions in mind (try and lynch as many scum as possible before night), but we won't accomplish that with bumrushing people left and right.
[quote="Superfly"]Hey.

Posting n stuff soon.[/quote]
HE HAS ARRIVED!!
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #199 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:10 am

Post by dahill1 »

[quote="Battle Mage"][quote="dahill1"][quote="Awesome Pants"]Oops, totally forgot about this game.

Right then Dahill, you're going to have to explain more, because as far as i can see, Muffinhead has the exact right strategy. Unless i'm just a terrible newbie who you feel doesnt deserve an explanation too?

BM[/quote]
muffinhead says if we mislynch it won't be a big loss..what if the person is a pro-town power role? also, if we mislynch too many times then we lose. i can see he has the right intentions in mind (try and lynch as many scum as possible before night), but we won't accomplish that with bumrushing people left and right.
[quote="Superfly"]Hey.

HE HAS ARRIVED!!
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #200 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:10 am

Post by dahill1 »

oops sorry for the double post
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #208 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:38 am

Post by dahill1 »

[quote="Battle Mage"][quote="dahill1"][quote="Battle Mage"][quote="dahill1"][quote="Awesome Pants"]Oops, totally forgot about this game.

BM[/quote]
[quote="Superfly"]Hey.

HE HAS ARRIVED!![/quote]

running people up is what will give us information in this game. From the bandwagons, we can potentially learn alot, and this game is easily winnable.

BM[/quote]
oh i see..like people under pressure claiming, right? or who defends/attacks the person being bandwagoned, etc.?

[quote="muffinhead"]If i was scum it would be preety obvious if u ask some peoplpe here lol.[/quote]
p.s. WIFOM
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #216 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:16 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Natirasha wrote:I had a long-winded post about the current state of the game, but the internet hates me. In short, it was: Superfly lynch still unexplained; Suyre is trying a bit too hard to act town; Battle Mage is withholding information.

At the moment, I'm not really getting any vibes off anyone except Suyre, and even that is totally minor.

Also,
unvote
i alrady can see the explanations for the other things, but can you explain why you BM is withholding info? and how also?
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #225 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:18 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Surye wrote:Well, I am not 100% that it's the right course of action, but Superfly is admittedly a lurker, has no real pro-town qualities, we have SOMETHING against him, coming from Primate and BM, and even if Superfly turns out town, then if primate sticks to his guns, he'll have to explain himself then.

I think a lynch may not be a bad thing, and I think the most valuable one right now is Superfly.

This may seem not in line with what I have been saying entirely, but I have been listening to everyone's points, and I'm thinking at this point this may be right.

Unvote. Vote:Superfly
read the post above you
armlx wrote:If you check his posts across all games its evident he simply went AFK for a week. That is not lurking.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #227 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:25 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Surye wrote:
armlx wrote:
Celebloki wrote:Well I was originally hoping Primate had some dirt on him other than his name. However, he is admittedly a lurker and has been away so My vote will stand purely on his non-participation.
If you check his posts across all games its evident he simply went AFK for a week. That is not lurking.
Still, it is no good for the game, especially no good for town. He even said this is habitual.
thanks for pointing this out armlx
and surye, it's not good for the town if he doesn't have a computer available?! it wasn't his fault he couldn't post. it seems to me that you're just trying to find a reason to vote for him
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #261 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:25 am

Post by dahill1 »

unvote vote ABR
unless Surye is counterclaimed, etc. etc.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #268 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:44 am

Post by dahill1 »

Surye wrote:Wait... okay guys, this is probably going to get me killed, but I am sorry, I miss read my night 0 pm. The gun collection does NOT belong to ABR, but BM. I repeat, the guns found were at BattleMage's house. Or at least as it was reported to me, like I said, there may be corruption feeding me bad info. I still find ABR to be scummy for forcing the claim out of me, but I am no longer as sure as I was.

Sorry for the confusion, I hope admitting and clearing it up so soon will show good faith that it was a real mistake.
LOL
unvote

but now i am kind of hesitant on who to vote because we're not sure which one means vig, which one is scum, which is cop, etc.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #271 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:59 am

Post by dahill1 »

they could
i'm just a little hesitant because even in the townie role pm, one of the possible night actions is "attempt to kill someone"
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #278 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:42 am

Post by dahill1 »

Battle Mage wrote:Erm, i kinda already claimed. :roll:
you did?
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #283 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:45 am

Post by dahill1 »

yeah i thought he might have been claiming vig because he defended ABR as a vig, when you thought ABR had the guns
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #286 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:51 am

Post by dahill1 »

skitzer,
it was actually BM who had the guns
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #309 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:56 am

Post by dahill1 »

NabakovNabakov wrote:Here's some food for thought.

If BM is indeed a Vig and information comes out that ABR has a truckload of guns, why does BM-Vig immediately assume ABR is a Vig? I'd like a solid claim out of BM.
i agree..BM stop being so ambiguous about it!
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #320 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:14 am

Post by dahill1 »

Vote Cyberbob
for the investigation
i'll probably unvote if alignment isn't revealed, however
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #325 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:17 am

Post by dahill1 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
I'm using my ???? action. I'm going to walk over to BM's house, and strap myself.
aw snap, shit's going down
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #337 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:37 pm

Post by dahill1 »

GW/Nab seem pro-town to me, but there's still the whole thing where the cop reported they were doing "illegal activity"
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #341 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:48 pm

Post by dahill1 »

armlx wrote:Dahill: This is realistic mafia. You know how many internet things are technically illegal?
haha that's true
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #342 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:50 pm

Post by dahill1 »

i'm still waiting on Kscope to tell us what happened with the whole ABR/BM thing
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #346 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:25 pm

Post by dahill1 »

surye, i just reread the first post and i don't think you should risk having one of the cops protect you..it said the mayor is known to have bodyguards. so unless one of the cops is a bodyguard as well, whoever the bodyguards are (if there are any) should protect you instead
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #356 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:50 pm

Post by dahill1 »

bob, i see you're online so you should probably answer this fast or we'll think your making it up
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #358 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:56 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Surye wrote:If he had any innocence at all, this should have been easily explained. Or are you claiming the cop is scum?
no, i'm saying if bob was scum, then he would have to make up some excuse to make it seem like the "agressiveness" is not related to being scum. i saw that he was online, so he should answer or i'll think he's making it up
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #361 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:59 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Cyberbob wrote:Christ, ever heard of a little thing called RL? I had to answer the phone. Settle down. :roll:

I don't know where this "aggressive nature" information came from - I'm vanilla. Last night I tried to make friends with BM, but he was out so I went home.
i don't really buy it, but now we have some more information to go on.
BM, where were you last night?
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #363 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:06 pm

Post by dahill1 »

i don't think there are corrupt cops for 2 reasons:
1) As Natirasha said there were none last game
2) The flavor in the first post said there was corruption
before
in the cops, but then the new mayor was elected, and hired a new force of undercover cops. To me, this implied that the new undercover cops were not part of the corruption.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #368 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:21 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Cyberbob wrote:
dahill1 wrote:1) As Natirasha said there were none last game
How in any way does that prevent them from being in this one?
dahill1 wrote:2) The flavor in the first post said there was corruption
before
in the cops, but then the new mayor was elected, and hired a new force of undercover cops. To me, this implied that the new undercover cops were not part of the corruption.
I think it's a little facetious to be putting so much faith in the flavour.
1) I know that doesn't prevent them from being in this one but i was just mentioning it.
2) It seems to me like the idea that there even are corrupt cops itself came from people interpreting the flavor.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #370 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:24 pm

Post by dahill1 »

BM claimed vig
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #372 (isolation #36) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:25 pm

Post by dahill1 »

well that's just opinion which is baseless
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #375 (isolation #37) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:29 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Cyberbob wrote:
dahill1 wrote:well that's just opinion which is baseless
He read it in his role PM.
he did? if that's true then ok there probably are corrupt cops
surye, to clarify, did you read that in your role pm?
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #378 (isolation #38) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:46 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Surye wrote:
Surye wrote:I'm telling you, as Mayor, I do not trust all of my men, there is a chance.
This was me telling you it was in my PM. Sorry it wasn't clear enough.
all right i got it now
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #439 (isolation #39) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:13 am

Post by dahill1 »

yeah i say we search CB's house first, and then, depending on what happens, proceed from there.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #462 (isolation #40) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:30 am

Post by dahill1 »

watchers? trackers?
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #466 (isolation #41) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:40 am

Post by dahill1 »

ok wait let me get this right because it's pretty confusing..
right now, it looks like we are going to send GW/Nab to investigate CB?
or is it send someone to investigate GW/Nab?
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #478 (isolation #42) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:21 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Dasquian wrote:I had nfi what I was getting into with this game. :)

Vote holds until we've had a search of Cyberbob's place, but I'm using my ???? action to get in on the BM-looting action.
we don't need
this
many people with guns
seriously people stop abusing your ???? powers until we can sort everything out
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #486 (isolation #43) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:40 pm

Post by dahill1 »

ok to stop all of this arguing i say this is the plan,
Surye and one other person (who is elected by everyone else) go to investigate CB's house by using the ???? action.
then we discuss after we are told what they find
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #489 (isolation #44) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:42 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Surye wrote:Unfortunatly, I don't know how to get a concensus about who to go to your house.
we all vote on it
(not the official lynch vote but a seperate one)
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #491 (isolation #45) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:43 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Surye wrote:
dahill1 wrote:ok to stop all of this arguing i say this is the plan,
Surye and one other person (who is elected by everyone else) go to investigate CB's house by using the ???? action.
then we discuss after we are told what they find
Both of us armed? Because I don't know anyone here I feel safe being alone with when they have a gun :?
damn simulposts!!
we should probably vote on that too
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #495 (isolation #46) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:24 pm

Post by dahill1 »

we still do need one confirmed person going also though...
just in case you are lying
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #499 (isolation #47) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:14 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Surye wrote:...Well, if Nab went already, then we might as well consider the evidence contaminated. Thanks.
i wouldn't say contaminated..but we shouldn't believe what he says right off the bat
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #517 (isolation #48) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:17 pm

Post by dahill1 »

FoS: muffinhead

you seem to be just trying to find a reason to get on CB wagon. you don't seem to have read the thread because there is already a clear reason we're voting for him
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #539 (isolation #49) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:00 am

Post by dahill1 »

should we lynch him?
i'm thinking yes because of the shady locked house, and we'll basically get the same info lynching him as searching his house
if we are lynching then
DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm ready, willing and able to put that rat fink CyberBob at minus one.
let's do it
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #543 (isolation #50) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:17 am

Post by dahill1 »

these ???? actions are turning this into a roleplay
i say we just normal lynch him
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #549 (isolation #51) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:07 am

Post by dahill1 »

Celebloki wrote:
Surye wrote: Alright, lets hope kscope gives us SOMETHING in this death scene...
Yes lets hope, maybe if not we can see if we can vote to end the day early to find out. Only problem with that is all the night power roles will get to go again >.<
i don't think we'll be able to end night by just voting
also, whats wrong with the night roles going?? that's pretty much the basis of the game, otherwise it would be people just suspecting others for no reason. for example, that's how we got the info for CB's lynch, etc.
this could be just a geniune newb mistake but
small FoS: celebloki
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #552 (isolation #52) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:27 am

Post by dahill1 »

dude surye...he's saying that jokingly
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #559 (isolation #53) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:12 pm

Post by dahill1 »

yeah i completely forgot about him and also i just noticed khelvaster has only posted once and sensfan only a couple of times as well..
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #575 (isolation #54) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:00 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Celebloki wrote:Everyones probably gonna be out and about and nothing will really happen.
that is so not true..and if you really think that you need to think about what you just said
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #580 (isolation #55) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:26 pm

Post by dahill1 »

yeah so far it mainly seems like just you (celebloki) and surye are impatient
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #584 (isolation #56) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:38 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Celebloki wrote:
dahill1 wrote: yeah so far it mainly seems like just you (celebloki) and surye are impatient
Why? because we're the only ones talking. I'm sorry that we're not like everyone else who has dropped out of the discussion and been lurking for a few days now.
i wasn't saying that in an insulting manner
it's just that you two, so far, are the only ones to want to go to night
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #598 (isolation #57) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:18 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Crub wrote:
vote: armlx
ok, disagreeing with him is one thing, but voting him..
your vote is a complete OMGUS

FoS: Crub
he's starting to look good for our next lynch candidate
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #611 (isolation #58) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:59 am

Post by dahill1 »

see this is the good thing about multiple lynches..
right now i think crub is pretty suspicious so
vote crub

i think he should be our next lynch
also i think we should consider BM for a lynch, but first crub
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #613 (isolation #59) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:01 am

Post by dahill1 »

aww snap counterclaim
Battle Mage wrote:
Dasquian wrote:What the hell - you vig-killed Sarcastro on N0?
Umm yeh. Who wouldn't!?
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #616 (isolation #60) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:06 am

Post by dahill1 »

oh ok
well for a while he didn't say it directly, but later on he pretty much admitted to kill sarc
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #644 (isolation #61) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:04 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Primate wrote:I'd prefer for BM to say what he was doing last night before I really go into that. Long story short is that I kind of killed Sarc unintentionally though, if I killed him.
i'm waiting on this
also
unvote
for now because i forgot about the whole crub's alignment depends on CB's, and also i want to hear about the BM/Primate situation.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #663 (isolation #62) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:39 am

Post by dahill1 »

Surye wrote:
armlx wrote:I'm starting to think BM is avoiding this game....
Yea... I can't help but notice him posting elsewhere. Why is he lurking? :roll:
yeah he definitely is active in other games
i say by using our ???? actions, we set up a trap like Home Alone, so when he posts he slips on marbles, gets tarred+feathered, etc.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #666 (isolation #63) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:58 am

Post by dahill1 »

Primate wrote:
dahill1 wrote:
Surye wrote:
armlx wrote:I'm starting to think BM is avoiding this game....
Yea... I can't help but notice him posting elsewhere. Why is he lurking? :roll:
yeah he definitely is active in other games
i say by using our ???? actions, we set up a trap like Home Alone, so when he posts he slips on marbles, gets tarred+feathered, etc.
it was a joke, and you would probably get it if you owned Home Alone on VHS as a child
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #668 (isolation #64) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:18 am

Post by dahill1 »

the robber's gold tooth protected him from all of that
but seriously BM needs to post!
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #673 (isolation #65) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:27 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Khelvaster wrote:I seriously don't see why BM hasn't been lynched already.

Vote: BM
i agree that right now he's pretty suspicious, but we definitely shouldn't lynch him until he responds
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #684 (isolation #66) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:54 pm

Post by dahill1 »

i'm withholding my vote until BM tells us what happened
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #701 (isolation #67) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:10 am

Post by dahill1 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Khelvaster wrote:Wow...seven posts in a row...
And we still haven't learned anything new.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #706 (isolation #68) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:44 am

Post by dahill1 »

Battle Mage wrote:
Surye wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:actually, thinking about it, me dying isnt so bad, seeing as im basically vanilla now without my hoarde of guns. Thanks alot guys. -.-
and with retrospect, i'll only request replacement if i dont get lynched today. Would be kinda cruel to allow someone to join only to die immediately...

BM
Mind doing one more thing before you give up? Answer Primate's request about details last night?
yeh sure. I dont think i can quote my flavour, but it just said that i went to Sarc's house, but he wasnt in. Then i searched for him, found him outside and killed him. Then when i went home, i noticed that someone had broken in, but they were now gone.

Thats it.

BM
ok now that BM said his side, let's have Primate/Panzer explain what happened with them..and i'm still confused that if you killed him (and it seems pretty obvious that just you did) then why was he killed by a knife?
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #710 (isolation #69) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:19 am

Post by dahill1 »

Primate wrote:Last night I turned my house into a home alone style death trap
is this a joke?
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #722 (isolation #70) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:44 am

Post by dahill1 »

ok, there is a contradiction here.
Sarc was killed by a knife, so that means either BM is lying or he was killed by Primate's traps.
BM said that he killed Sarc
Battle Mage wrote:Then i searched for him, found him outside and killed him.
But someone set off the traps, presumably panzer, who was not killed (this is speculation on my part about panzer)
I agree that BM isn't stupid enough to false claim vig, but there is an obvious contradiction between Sarc being killed with a knife and BM saying he killed Sarc. Someone is lying here.
Also, concerning the whole "Home Alone" thing, I was making a joke referring to BM's lack of posting, and I was quite suprised when you (Primate) said you had set up a Home Alone-esque trap. That's why I asked if it was a joke.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #726 (isolation #71) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:08 pm

Post by dahill1 »

armlx wrote:How would his scream be explained if he was killed elsewhere and dumped.

Something here isn't adding up, and as 2 people can confirm a Sarcastro body in Primate's house with a mod-verified stab wound over a gun shot and one of those 2 claims audible screams were heard, I'm inclined to think BM's story is BS.
QFT, but Primate can you tell us what you talked about with Panzer last night?
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #727 (isolation #72) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:08 pm

Post by dahill1 »

EBWOP: I meant what Panzer told you that convinced you he was town.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #762 (isolation #73) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:26 am

Post by dahill1 »

unvote vote Battle Mage

it's kind of obvious to vote BM now, and BM will you PM me when you have the whole thing arranged with the backup mod?
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #764 (isolation #74) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:35 am

Post by dahill1 »

armlx wrote:
skitzer wrote: Anyone who has a visible daykill must not be good.
Correction: Anyone who D1 uses a visible day kill on someone who has someone backing up their story of how things went down must not be good.
Correction II: "uses a visible day kill
with a knife
"
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #769 (isolation #75) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:38 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Surye wrote:Okay, so I'm guessing votes reset now?
i think he meant the correct way of writing it is L-2
L+2 is saying he has reached the majority plus 2 extra people
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #770 (isolation #76) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:39 pm

Post by dahill1 »

EBWOP: Sorry Surye i thought you didn't know what that meant :oops:
i think he actually
is
at L+2
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #787 (isolation #77) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:36 am

Post by dahill1 »

Battle Mage wrote:
dahill1 wrote:
unvote vote Battle Mage

it's kind of obvious to vote BM now, and BM will you PM me when you have the whole thing arranged with the backup mod?
Zindaras has agreed to be Back-Up Mod. Im just waiting on Tally now to confirm that we can start. You still willing to be my Co-Mod? :D

BM
yep still willing!
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #838 (isolation #78) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:21 am

Post by dahill1 »

armlx wrote:dahill wasn't home. Waiting for him to confirm this.
you are correct i was not home
but i am flattered you chose to make friends with me :D
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #840 (isolation #79) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:55 am

Post by dahill1 »

i'm pretty sure the mod is trying to find a replacement for muffinhead
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #874 (isolation #80) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:54 pm

Post by dahill1 »

FoS: Khelvaster

you rarely seem to post and you when you do, all of your posts so far are tunnelvisioned on BM, and you don't add anything about anyone else. so i'll just ask you, who are your major suspects right now?
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #880 (isolation #81) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:44 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Surye wrote:You know what,
Unvote
GW has a good point.

We need lurkers and such to post something of substance STAT.
:roll: this is what the people against ending the day have been basically saying the whole time
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #882 (isolation #82) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:47 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Surye wrote:No, they have not. They just have been screaming "discuss!", but the number of non-posters is the real issue.
people not posting and us wanting discussion is the same thing as us wanting people who haven't posted to post
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #914 (isolation #83) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:17 am

Post by dahill1 »

Dasquian wrote:Well, if he got caught lying and was off doing something completely different, there's a very good chance a search of his house will prove it when his bedroom door is unlocked, no? It seems stupid to go down this line of accusation and do nothing to resolve it.

I volunteer to go to skitzer's house and see if his bedroom door is locked with two other people - ideally Surye and someone of Surye's choosing.
i agree with this even though i believe his door will be locked, and also even if he is up to something, it could still involve locking the door
however there's no point in not doing in investigation of it, we might as well know for sure
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #932 (isolation #84) » Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:59 am

Post by dahill1 »

Panzerjager wrote:hold on..."Skitzer again returns after a short absence, and reveals you a padlock"

huh?
he was proving that he did indeed lock his door, but since there were complaints about it, he brought it back to show us
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #966 (isolation #85) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:12 pm

Post by dahill1 »

BAH! go town

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”