scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:14 am

Post by scotmany12 »

You reasoning for trying to bandwagon Yos is retarded guardian. I do not support this at all. It's just stupid. You have better find a good reason to bandwagon someone instead of the bullshit you are trying to pull with yos.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:43 am

Post by scotmany12 »

No, I honestly don't neko, but I view Guardian's plan as detrimental and antitown. The chance he catches scum with that are slim to none in my mind.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:34 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Are ooba and Guardian serious in this lightning does not strike twice crap? This is a totally different game. The probability that one gets a scum role is most likely around the same in every game. Someone's role in a previous game has no effect in the role they get in this game.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:44 am

Post by scotmany12 »

I criticized it guardian cause not only did we have one meaningless wagon going on, but I found it detrimental to the town. We don't need two meaningless bandwagons. Also, assuming someone is town all game is not a smart play. At all.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:48 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

And I even said I don't have a way to get discussion started, but yours I believe to be a bad idea, which is why I disagree with it.

@Bird: I don't like random bandwagons, and I definitely don't like two. More often than not, they lead to a protown role either outing themselves or being lynched.

@FrankyPeanuts: Those deaths, I believe, are just flavor wise. I do not know if they will have any importance to the game, but I don't think we can gain any info from them.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:08 am

Post by scotmany12 »

It takes ten to lynch, I am pretty sure I have six votes on me right now.

Undo, you have never played with me before, thus I take offense when you say I am acting too serious. You never played with me, so you don't know. If I find something that I disagree with, I'm going to say it. I don't often hold my tongue. Also, I'm to worried with the sake of the town? How do you justify what too worried is? It's the towns job to lynch the scum, and in doing so they need to preserve the town. Also, how does my word choice have anything to do with this?

Guardian, I see you as the only one to even suggested a strategy. And yes I disagree with it cause I thought it would hurt us. No one else have come up with any other method. I might not always have a solution, but if I disagree with something I'm going to say so.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:43 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Guardian wasn't joking. His response to when I criticized him shows that. So yes I took him seriously because he was serious. And out of everyone I was the only one who even voice my opinions about guardian's plan. I was aggressive towards him cause I honestly disagreed with his idea.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:05 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Yes I am yos, I don't know what you are getting at though. How did you figure this out? I am quite confused.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:04 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Well I don't know why it says I killed Marissa Walch, but I can tell you why you might hink me as a bad guy. I own a hotel, as you would most likely know Yos, and I am a voyeur. I hired someone to edit the security cameras that I installed in the bathroom, and I think you get the idea. My pm says you know nothing of this hobby though, so yeah. I'm confused.

Anyways, assuming I am lynched which will likely be what happened, I am pretty sure there are at least two scum on my wagon, maybe more. So you guys should look at that tomorrow.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:16 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

The Goat wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:Well I don't know why it says I killed Marissa Walch, but I can tell you why you might hink me as a bad guy. I own a hotel, as you would most likely know Yos, and I am a voyeur.
I hired someone to edit the security cameras that I installed in the bathroom, and I think you get the idea. My pm says you know nothing of this hobby
though, so yeah. I'm confused.

Anyways, assuming I am lynched which will likely be what happened, I am pretty sure there are at least two scum on my wagon, maybe more. So you guys should look at that tomorrow.
I've read this quite a few different ways, and I find it difficult to NOT think you are scum. Can you give us a little more information about the "I think you get the idea" part (without risking a modkill)?
My character is a voyeur. Voyeurism is a practice in which an individual derives sexual pleasure from observing other people. So I have someone in my hotel edit the tapes so they only show parts that would interest my character. I am told my family knows nothing of this hobby. I'm not sure how you connect this with scum.
Beep! Beep! wrote:Because with the role he's got, he's a prime candidate for being set up and take the blame for the kill, though I have no idea of what the mechanics may be, I'm not willing to lynch him on Day 1 just like that.
Surprisingly, you seemed ready to lynch me simply because I disagreed with guardian...hmmm

For what's its worth, I don't think Yos is lying. He obv had a way of finding out my rolename. Only conclusion I can think of is that he might have some sanity issues. That, or he is a lyncher, but I don't want to really discuss that possibility.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:13 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Well Guardian, at the time I think I was at lynch -3. Rosso said he would hammer, though I don't know if he was serious, but if he was, two more votes and I would be lynched if Rosso was serious. And Yos sounds convincing. I don't believe him to be lying, which is why I am very confused about this whole situation.
Yosarian2 wrote:In the process, I got the information that you, scotmany, were Baxter Johnson, that you killed her, and it strongly implied that you were a bad guy.
Well he said he felt the information he had implied that he was a bad guy. As to why he thinks I killed Mellissa, I don't really know. Maybe he does have sanity issues, maybe he is just convinced that I killed her. Perhaps he is trying to frame me. There is so many possibilities.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:36 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

I drive a Saab? Oh come on, I can afford better than that...

Anyways, I have 4 rolenames mentioned in my pm, one is Yos. Two others seem irrelevant at this point, but there is one name that might help us. I don't think it will help us with the situation with me and yos, but I think it might lead to something. Should I reveal this?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:44 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Only thing it says about him is that he knows nothing about my voyeurism.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:52 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Ok, I don't know how much help this is going to be, but I'm going to reveal one of the names in my role pm. I know who Jake Riddles is. He was the person that I hired to edit the video cameras, so that was why he was in town.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:00 am

Post by scotmany12 »

I'm not lying about anything Yos. Unless skruffs messed up, then either you have sanity issues or you are lying. My bet is on the former.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:11 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Woah, neko. Yos said he had an investigation that said he saw me kill Marissa. Let's say Yos is telling the truth, and he saw me kill Marissa. Even he has said that he hates me. His judgment is misconstrued. He has a vendetta against me. This does not point to me being scum. It points to me killing Marissa, a flavor kill, which even I am unaware of. Not to mention a night 0 kill. None of this makes it a mafia kill. Especially since in all of my games I have not seen the mafia try to make a kill appear to be an accident.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:31 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Even if he doesn't have sanity issues, there is no solid proof that this makes me mafia. Now we don't even know if any of these kills were even mafia kills, but you think that the one that is made to be an accident is a kill by the mafia? I have a plausible situation for why Yos might think I killed her. We get into an accident, which she dies in. I panic, and drive away form the scene. It's merely guess work that this kill makes me a member of the mafia.

As for who I would consider a good lynch. Beep!Beep! seems like a decent one.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #20) » Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:46 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Since when are we lynching me Guardian? There is still no proof that I killed Marissa, and if I did, there is no proof it makes me scum. It's an NPC kill, a flavor kill. The one kill that is made to look like an accident, you people are all assuming that its a mafia kill?

All everyone is going on is that Yos says that I am a bad guy. Well guess what, I'm pretty sure everyone in this game is a bad guy. I have someone in my role pm, and the flavor about them makes me disgusted about whoever it is. So since my role implies that he is a bad guy because of his habits, he must be mafia right? No. Everyone is probably guilty of one "bad" thing. Skruffs says that everyone has a secret. Because I'm a "bad guy" I must be mafia? Ridiculous...
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:20 am

Post by scotmany12 »

neko, he didn't have a cop investigation. He did not get a guilty on me. His result does not incriminate me at all. Yos said that he saw me kill her, not murder her. There is a huge difference there. There is so many possibilities that could have occurred.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:29 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Also,
Unvote
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:58 am

Post by scotmany12 »

I don't think I denied it anywhere Yos. But I wasn't informed of it, so I have my doubts. It does not make me scum however. It could have been an accident, and who is to say that she is innocent? Now you are making assumptions that you cannot support. You are not a cop. You did not get a guilty on me. Just like the flavor in our role pms, this can simply be a trap. Skruffs warned us about using flavor in these pm's to form conclusions. Why should your investigation be any different? All three of those night kills are npc kills; flavor kills. Who is to say that they actually mean anything at all?

Undo, Yos only says he saw me kill her. It could have been an accident, self defense, etc. We simply do not know.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:28 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Yos even said it was a watcher type role. He didn't choose to investigate me, he chose to watch Marissa, and he said he saw me kill her. He did not get a guilty; he was not told I was scum.

Our flavor in our role pms are useless by itself. Skruffs says our flavor is just sprinkles on a donut. It is a puzzle. I believe Yos investigation should be no different. On its own, it is misleading. It is just another piece of the puzzle.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:42 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Murder is the unlawful killing of a human being with malice aforethought. Killing is homicide. Homicide is not murder; it can be self-defense, recklessness, vehicular manslaughter, it can simply be an accident, etc. Must I give you actual examples now?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:45 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Also, a bastard mod is usually someone who creates an unbalanced game on purpose. In a theme game, it is not unlike a mod to create roles with strange mechanics and such.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:22 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

What? I'm going to defend myself. You said that you had a pm that said you saw me kill Marissa. Not murder, kill. There can be so many possibilities.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #28) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:48 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Greasy Spot wrote:@ Scotmany21: What do you do with the videos? You know from where you watch people?
Voyeurism is a practice in which an individual derives sexual pleasure from observing other people. Baxter Johnson is a pervert, who gets aroused from watching other people.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:49 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

That's not true Guardian. Both of us can be telling the truth. You are going to lynch me, then lynch yos tomorrow, most likely leading to two mislynches right off the back. We can both be telling the truth. As I said, If i killed her, it doesn't make me scum. And if you are saying that me not knowing if this occurred, then go talk to the mod. Seriously Guardian, you have tunnel-visioned this whole situation.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #30) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:18 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Just thinking right now without even reading or anything, BeepBeep or Mike O'Malley come to mind.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:04 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

I see that Mike has not posted anywhere since his last post in this game. I think if anything we should wait for a replacement for him. In fact, mod please prod Mike. That's all for now.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #32) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:44 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Skruffs wrote:[17] EVery player in this game has a small-to-decent amount of Flavor in their Role PMs. The flavor is but small sugar sprinkles on a very large donut. Do not use the flavor to form conclusions about players; you will most likely be wrong. It is for fun and for stimulating discussion.
Why are we even discussing this right now...
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #33) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:55 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Yosarian2 wrote:The flavor in my role PM might be a null tell. But my INVESTIGATION is NOT a "null tell", it's very strong evidence that implies:
A. Scot is a killer, which usually implies scum or vig
B. Considering who he killed, scum seems far more likely
and
C. He is most likely lying about his knowlege of what happend last night.
Wait, why is it more likely for me to be scum? If it was the other two people who died, mainly the sheriff, then yeah, you would be right. But as far as I can say there is nothing that makes Marissa a totally perfect girl who only scum would kill. Now you are just assuming things. Considering that you are so dead set on getting me lynched, and that you basically dismiss everything anyone who doesn't agree with you says, I'm going to basically consider you a lyncher from now on.

Guardian, if you seriously have to prioritize one game over another maybe you should join less games then?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #34) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:34 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Eh, there is hardly any chance Yos is scum really. There is no reason for him to pull a gambit like this to get one townie lynched on day 1.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:24 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Guardian wrote:Post re-reading, I don't find any player more scummy than scot right now. Scot has been scummy in that he's been exclusively defensive, and only came out with two vague arguments about how two other players might be scummy, only when I asked him to. He hasn't moved the game along, and, well there is Yos2's cop claim.
Defending yourself isn't scummy, and frankly, you haven't done anything to move the game along either. I really just hate people being hypocritical. In fact, very little people have done that. So yeah, nice job singling me out for something that plenty of others are guilty of as well. And I never gave any arguments for anyone as of yet. Please read. I gave you two names off the top of my head. Also, what cop claim? Yos never claimed cop, he isn't a cop, he never got a guilty on me. Stop acting like he did.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #36) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:53 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

So where are people getting this pro-town npc thing from? People need to stop assuming things.

Now you said I gave arguments, I didn't. That was me showing you that you were either lying or not paying attention. And you haven't analyzed shit. You basically said that one of me and yos has to be scum, which isn't that case. Please show me where you have done any scumhunting? You have just tunneled on this situation that may for all we know mean absolutely nothing. As far as I can tell, you haven't commented on anything else that has been going on. Simply following yos around is not scumhunting.

Also, you don't know what is going on in my life right now. I'm in the middle of school work, applying for scholarships, and writing essays to get into honors at college. So I literally don't have the time to sit down and reread.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #37) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:54 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

And in order to voice suspicions of someone, I would have to do a reread.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #38) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:26 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Yos, I have a question for you. Now you obv are deadset on me being scum, and I think you are either a town or lyncher. The whole back and forth between us is really going no where.

Now if you lynch me, when I show up town, and if you are not a lyncher, then tomorrow, where do you go from there? I haven't seen you really even comment on anything else. Also, what do you feel like skruffs was trying to do then with your investigation?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #39) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:05 am

Post by scotmany12 »

I was asking Yos, not you. And once again, I highly doubt Yos is scum.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #40) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:08 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Technically you found out my rolename, not my role. Just saying.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #41) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:03 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Why don't I get the benefit of the doubt, Greasy? As I said, both of us could easily be town.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #42) » Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:32 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Rosso Carne wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:Why don't I get the benefit of the doubt, Greasy? As I said, both of us could easily be town.
see, thats not defending yourself, thats called begging.
How the hell is this begging? It's called asking a question. And I already defended myself the best I could. I grow tired of restating things.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #43) » Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:33 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

I'm pretty sure I had pressure on me since like what, page 5? Really, your vote doesn't really put any more pressure than what was already on me. You put a vote on me for pressure? What are you trying to pressure me to do?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (isolation #44) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:46 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Greasy Spot wrote:
Beep! Beep! wrote:
Greasy Spot wrote:I didn't believe Yos2 claim in the beginning because it looked like he was lying.
Can you think of ANY reason why a scum would start drawing attention onto himself like Yosarian2 did, right out of the gate on Day 1? Making claims that the rest of the players have ample time to verify? Claims that would at best get rid of a single townie, at the cost of his own life (if Yos were scum)?
Yos didn't draw attention to himself, he drew it to Scot and Scot threw it back in his lap and made Yos look just as guilty as Scot.
Huh, how did I make yos look guilty? Find one place where I attacked Yos. I'm pretty sure throughout this whole thing I have said that Yos was almost certainly town, with the possibility of their being a lyncher. And Yos did draw attention to myself. He basically claimed under absolutely no pressure because he thought he caught scum.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #45) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:20 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Um, I denied what he said after he claimed...
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #46) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:21 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Also, who thought Yos was lying? Anyone?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #47) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:01 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Eh, Mike is an alt of Flame, but he was on vacation during the time that he did not post. I am in two games with flameaxe so I can vouch for that. As for why he posted in this game later than the others, I don't really have an answer to that. Priority maybe? Honestly, I don't believe you can accuse him of lurking just by looking at his posts from one day.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #48) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:20 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Eh, can you find out where those posts were? They might have just been in his game that he is modding. During that period flame didn't post in the two games I am in with him.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #49) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:14 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

1)No
2)No
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #50) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:24 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Honestly, at this point, I think we should lynch me today, so you all can move on tomorrow. I can see almost anyone on my wagon being scum, with the exception of yos. Top suspects on my wagon would be ks and guardian at this point.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #51) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:20 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Rosso Carne wrote:
Beep! Beep! wrote:@ Rosso Carne:

Fact.

Excluding your confirmation post, you have posted eleven times in this thread, totaling 126 words. That's a average of a little over 11 words per post.
at least ive had content.
Um, no you haven't...
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #52) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:30 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Where then, cause I don't see any.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #53) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:04 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

You're not scumhunting either guardian. You have just basically agreed with any thing that yos has said, not to mention that you have tunneled on the idea that one of us has to be scum. Setting up two mislynches right there. I really don't see you adding too much to this game either.

And KS comes into this game, starts talking about flavor, which we were warned about, and then places a vote on me. He hasn't done anything either. Opportunism on both KS and you Guardian. So once I am lynched I think the town should take a look at both of you.

Do you seriously doubt that there is no scum on my wagon? Its an easy wagon, and scum are bound to jump on, like you and ks.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #54) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:19 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Ok, so look into both guardian and GS. Rosso as well. Wouldn't be surprised if both of them are scum. If Yos is not a lyncher, I highly doubt he will be scum. Don't waste a lynch on him. For people off my wagon, I would say look at jester and goat.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #55) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:03 am

Post by scotmany12 »

I'm not usually lynched. Does a meta really matter though? You are going to find out my alignment soon enough.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”