Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8650 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:05 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8455, Caesar Wills It wrote:
Gracious patrician Gin, it gladdens Our Imperial Heart to see you surmount the electoral contest to replace the retiring Senator Elbirn! It pleases Us greatly to now bestow upon you the title of Roman Senator. We bid thee courage in thy efforts to catch up, and caution against undue haste in braving the archives of the Senate proceedings.
I know this will be hard within the confines of your gimmick, but im gonna once again request you to do an up to date CASE with deep reasoning as to why you continue to scumread me even though my recent play. I wont accept any broad terms throwing around and i want something that i can read into whether your reasoning is at least genuine.

Failing this, you will most likely get lynched today. I dont want to lynch you just because youre making your slot unreadable - ill leave that to scrubs like gerry, but im expecting much much better from you.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8651 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8649, Brian Skies wrote:Nero, are you not at all paranoid about me townreading you?
I never knew I was town reading you.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8652 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:07 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 8651, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8649, Brian Skies wrote:Nero, are you not at all paranoid about me townreading you?
I never knew I was town reading you.
What's your read on me?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8653 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

scum if Nancy is scum. Though I guess its possible you could be scum independent of Nancy but you two make such a cute couple.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8654 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:26 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8562, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8550, Alisae wrote:Also even if Math is scum they shouldn't be lynched, they should get vigged btw.
I mean if they are scum Stonehenge they aren't going to use the investigation power. So it doesn't really matter. Traditionally speaking you lynch scum 9/10 times b/c you don't always have a vig. Like if we DO get another vig then Math would still be a quality shot and even if Math is scum there are still 4 other scum to lynch but my main point is that Math should die and I don't care how.
In post 8557, CloudKicker wrote:Do you have any way to read people off tone
I DO!
Im actually starting to agree. If we have a town vig here he should shoot math. Don't keep us in the dark thinking that scum might have that vig and we have a day less. Get rid of a slot causing a lot of questions, that has two upsides on death.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8655 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:29 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8565, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 8563, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8559, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Who's the one saying someone's a PR that requires they need to be shot and then says they need rope?

From your perspective it doesn't make sense for you to want to lynch them, it would make sense for you to want them vigged.
reading skillz 1/10.

I'm saying they had a PR that requires they be shot and them
NOT
wanting to be shot makes them scum. Pray tell how we'd vig Math without a vig? (b/c scum likely got the vig b/c why wouldn't they shoot Math last night?)
I'll have you know I passed 3rd grade reading with a solid C, thank you very much.

Okay...so scum picked a role that painted a giant ass "X marks the spot" for what reason?
Interesting jump in tone here all of a sudden. From a very characteristic entry to an agitated tone under attack.

Also the defence regarding the replace out message.

Elbrin was already a potential scum, and these signs help to reinforce that feeling.

Slot moving down a step on my ladder
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8656 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:35 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8600, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 8552, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:@Nero, if Math needs to be shot, let them get shot >_>

If the PR works only by being shot, you literally negate the PR by lynching them
ok this is town
What?! Explain this read, and why that post made you conckude that. Until you do, more scum suspicion for you.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8657 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:40 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8617, nancy wrote:
In post 8552, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:@Nero, if Math needs to be shot, let them get shot >_>

If the PR works only by being shot, you literally negate the PR by lynching them
ok this is town
This, ladies and gentlemen, is what a scumpartner interaction looks like.

Aslan, I'm sorry, but Notice is scum. I have a scumtell on them that involves them not doing a particular behavior that they
always and only
do as Town.
They are not doing it this game.

Caesar is coasting scum. What first keyed me on Caesar being scum was his meta defense of Nero, where he said that Nero was lurky as scum. Maybe in his experience that has actually been the case, and I have caught scum for the wrong reasons, but Nero's recent scumgames clearly do not involve lurking whatsoever. This might seem insignificant, but let me remind you that Pine does not bus. Why would he insist on defending Nero when he hasn't defended any other slot in that way? Because Nero is scum. Caesar looks awful on VCA. Caesar's stances are stale. He hasn't reacted to anything that has happened today. He's stopped evaluating the game. There's no fire to his push, no conviction in his reads.

Nero is scum. His ISO is palpably scummy. What convinced me that Nero is scum? He has a violent temper and yet when I accused him of being scum because of an awful argument he barely even blinked an eye. The way that he's been trying to replicate the same type of behavior that has been getting him read favorably. Nero doesn't tunnel on Math like this. He doesn't concoct the kind of bad theory about Math contradicting themselves. He hunts scum with a passion that in this game is replaced by empty aggression.

Gin is scum. See the interaction above. See mastina speaking to him in game thread. Would mastina break the hydra boundary merely to say hi to Gin? No. It's WIFOM. Designed to distance Notice and Gin. The timing of Gin's replacement is too perfect. He replaces in less than an hour after Elbirn's replace out post, a carefully written and well thought-out piece. Gin is Pine's scum protege. This is not a coincidence.

PeregrineV is scum. This kind of WIFOM is something that Pine thrives on. It's something he would be comfortable doing in a game where Town was in a state of disarray and none of his scumteam were even getting pushed. His tunnel on Math is blatantly scummy. There is no other reason for PV to have been janned than that he is scum.

CK, join me on Caesar. Whatever you're thinking about the gamestate right now, Caesar is not Town. Math and Sondam are the counterwagons scum are trying to push right now. If I'm right, we can win this game here and now.
Was already wondering if i was the only one that noticed....
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8658 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:43 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8617, nancy wrote:

ok this is town
This, ladies and gentlemen, is what a scumpartner interaction looks like.

Aslan, I'm sorry, but Notice is scum. I have a scumtell on them that involves them not doing a particular behavior that they
always and only
do as Town.
They are not doing it this game.

Caesar is coasting scum. What first keyed me on Caesar being scum was his meta defense of Nero, where he said that Nero was lurky as scum. Maybe in his experience that has actually been the case, and I have caught scum for the wrong reasons, but Nero's recent scumgames clearly do not involve lurking whatsoever. This might seem insignificant, but let me remind you that Pine does not bus. Why would he insist on defending Nero when he hasn't defended any other slot in that way? Because Nero is scum. Caesar looks awful on VCA. Caesar's stances are stale. He hasn't reacted to anything that has happened today. He's stopped evaluating the game. There's no fire to his push, no conviction in his reads.

Nero is scum. His ISO is palpably scummy. What convinced me that Nero is scum? He has a violent temper and yet when I accused him of being scum because of an awful argument he barely even blinked an eye. The way that he's been trying to replicate the same type of behavior that has been getting him read favorably. Nero doesn't tunnel on Math like this. He doesn't concoct the kind of bad theory about Math contradicting themselves. He hunts scum with a passion that in this game is replaced by empty aggression.

Gin is scum. See the interaction above. See mastina speaking to him in game thread. Would mastina break the hydra boundary merely to say hi to Gin? No. It's WIFOM. Designed to distance Notice and Gin. The timing of Gin's replacement is too perfect. He replaces in less than an hour after Elbirn's replace out post, a carefully written and well thought-out piece. Gin is Pine's scum protege. This is not a coincidence.

PeregrineV is scum. This kind of WIFOM is something that Pine thrives on. It's something he would be comfortable doing in a game where Town was in a state of disarray and none of his scumteam were even getting pushed. His tunnel on Math is blatantly scummy. There is no other reason for PV to have been janned than that he is scum.

CK, join me on Caesar. Whatever you're thinking about the gamestate right now, Caesar is not Town. Math and Sondam are the counterwagons scum are trying to push right now. If I'm right, we can win this game here and now.
Also if you're literally gonna copy all statements i made wrt the caesar / nero interaction, at least give me the courtesy to make me a hard townread. I think i deserve as much by now
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8659 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:44 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8625, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8614, Caesar Wills It wrote:
Senator nancy, We have completed Our review of Senator davesaz. We find very little remarkable about his participation in this convening of the Senate, which is itself remarkable. This gives us reason to immediately suspect his intentions, as We find an extreme dearth of original thought or effort at solving the dilemma before Us. Davesaz's records are rife with small speeches with little of worth, meaningless questions, and weak endorsements of others' positions. We find it likely that he is trying to blend into the crowd behind the din of louder representatives.
Davesaz knows better as scum. I have been a part of his scum play in Gistou. This to me is his town play. Because reasons.
Im just wondering if he reduced his activity because me abd luv were scumreading him for it...
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8660 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:48 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8631, Caesar Wills It wrote:
Noble Senators, I hear your dissatisfaction and turmoil, and request quarter. A brief recess while tempers cool, and for Us to address these new and spurious charges in full light of day.

Spoiler: Translation
Ugh, there's a bunch I want to say, but it's 4AM and I have a six-hour training in the morning. I'm quite confident that I can eviscerate the wagon on me, as I've actually examined the cases against me and the only one with any original thought or attempt at gamesolving is nancy, maybe Math. The rest is largely thinly-veiled OMGUS and "lol why not this wagon seems fun." Looking at you, CK. My training ends around 3PM EST tomorrow, but I might be able to get out early considering it's a basic first aid/CPR class I need to qualify as a trainer and I'm a professional EMT. Don't lynch me til then and I'll finish this omnibus case on LUV and finish re-evaluating Vecna.

And stop hating on Caesar, he's really fun :(
Lol all the points that nancy just brought up were brought up by me waaay waaay before.

Sorry but its just a plain case of copyright infringement and for some reason you still give nancy all the credit.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8661 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:50 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8636, Maxous wrote:
In post 8618, CloudKicker wrote:hm okay but this isnt my read VOTE: ceasar
VOTE: cloudkicker

Oh look, he's as scummy as his predecessor.
This vote is not coming off.
More posting that goes against everything that i feel.

Cloud has actually managed to move his slot to near townread status for me
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8662 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:54 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8647, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8645, Vecna wrote:Talk about what you recognize from town nero in his play here. I want details because ive tried to do the same but i just cannot see how you can make this read so easily
Is there a post somewhere where you actully explain whats scummy b/c all I remember is "you're playling like Death Note" and "you're hard to meta!" or something like that.
I feel like ive answered this before? I feel your hard to read, not particularly that youre scummy.

Im not sure yet whether your math pusb is based on pure motives, abd i can see it coming from both allignments.

I dont think the pine read affects you as much as it affects my read of caesar.

The slot has a lot to explain and is running out of time to do so.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8663 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:01 am

Post by Vecna »

UNVOTE: caesar

Having said that, the reread of the last 10-15 pages was great for my reads and im starting to get the feeling more and more that im gettjng a grasp of this game.

I still wanna hear what caesar has to say. This unvote is not me abandoning the wagon, but making sure he gets to speak up. Prediction: his scumread on me is gonna be gone.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8664 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:12 am

Post by Vecna »

Deadlock Town: vecna, nancy, LUV

Most likely town: leonshade, Cloudkicker, creature

Needs sorting; Nero cain, brian skies (this one is coming closer to town now), davesaz, Alisae, yuri

Needs bullit: mathblade

Probable scumlords: maxous, sondam, notice

Scumlords: GnT, Caesar
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8665 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:17 am

Post by Vecna »

Nancy id like to discuss wonder picks between the two of us. I think both of us should submit for the scum wonders today. And with that i mean, the roleblock, night action protection, and the investigation manipulator.

I feel were the most likely kills (barring a docsave) so we should make sure we take low townvalue wonders today that are great to deny to scum. The roleblock abd investigative block should not be used ofcourse if we aquire them.

This way we force scum to choose between getting rid of the gamesolvers in this game, and to hunt for the investigative wonders.

Thoughts?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8666 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:19 am

Post by Vecna »

I think i'll submit for the investigation manipulator myself so im completely convinced scum cant mess with our investigations.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8667 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:20 am

Post by Vecna »

Goodluck trying to get me lynched now scum
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8668 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:37 am

Post by Creature »

In post 8664, Vecna wrote:Deadlock Town: vecna, nancy, LUV

Most likely town: leonshade, Cloudkicker, creature

Needs sorting; Nero cain, brian skies (this one is coming closer to town now), davesaz, Alisae, yuri

Needs bullit: mathblade

Probable scumlords: maxous, sondam, notice

Scumlords: GnT, Caesar
Yay good reads

(maybe not CK)
Sigh
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #8669 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:03 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 3.16

Caesar Wills It (5):
Creature, nancy, Leonshade, CloudKicker, MathBlade
Maxous (2):
NoticeMeSenpai, Alisae
Vecna (2):
Caesar Wills It, Sondam
CloudKicker (2):
Yuri, Maxous
Brian Skies (1):
Lil Uzi Vert
Sondam (1):
Nero Cain

Not Voting (4):
davesaz, TheRealGin-N-Tonic, Brian Skies, Vecna

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 to lynch by majority.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-03-11 09:45:13), at which point we will default to no lynch.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8670 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

Blah blah words words
I don't have time to read them til tomorrow morning.
Lynch Caesar.
Shoot me please.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8671 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:25 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 8642, Vecna wrote:
In post 8386, CloudKicker wrote:alis is the only one where i got bit recently because i dont like pushing on ppl i know early on, luv looks like his habitual town self exactly like Vecna told, he also has a bad habit to go againts the grain d1 and cling onto the fact that he townread the first mislynch as to proves that he has good reads and/or hes town, he does that as town
Did you read all 350 pages or my entire iso for you to be aware of this?

This looks hella informed for someone that just replaced in...
Didnt, i read when i replaced in
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8672 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:30 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Creature im waiting for you input on my slot
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8673 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:30 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Macous vote on me looks like proxy omgus, just because im sheeping nancy doesnt mean its nott valid to do so
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8674 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:35 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Me being a replace in and naked voting + my non chalant attitude makes me a great possible counterwagon. Creature has been casting shade on me for a good 3/4 posts now, i addressed it yet nothing, he also scumread ceasar and i voted that slot he should prob trust me a bit over trying to find a reason to hop out of ceasar

@maxous can you elaborate on your kyouko scumread

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”