Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #8550 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:40 pm

Post by Alisae »

Also even if Math is scum they shouldn't be lynched, they should get vigged btw.
pedit: that's not meta Cloudie those are my ISOs this game.
GTKAS
| here.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8551 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

In post 8547, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 8545, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 8539, CloudKicker wrote:Looks like gin trying to release the pressure of my calling his concuring out, as if it was banal etc, this is all implicit
So in your books, if I agree with you because I hold a philosophy that lines up with what you're saying, it's scummy; so then if only people disagreed with you, that'd be townie?

It doesn't make any sense
Nope, i was saying about you using the very same word "concur" in your next 2-3 posts after i said not to buddy me. It felt like you wanted to discredit my reads on you as if you saying that was normal, banal and ultimately non-ai
It's called being a smart ass because you said I was buddying you when I agreed with something you said.
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8552 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:42 pm

@Nero, if Math needs to be shot, let them get shot >_>

If the PR works only by being shot, you literally negate the PR by lynching them
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8553 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:43 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 8550, Alisae wrote:Also even if Math is scum they shouldn't be lynched, they should get vigged btw.
pedit: that's not meta Cloudie those are my ISOs this game.
i assumed 2 games because 2 links oupsy
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8554 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8544, CloudKicker wrote:are you saying you actually townread math? as if you wanted to let him not-nkd
no I am scum reading Math. I'm saying that I'm town and on the off chance that Math is town then scum wouldn't nk it so that I continue pushing that slot and if I ever get flipped ppl would know my reads are genuine and might go after Math.

But II still think Math is scum. Nancy's rhetoric about how bad my push is prob means scumbuddies.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8555 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:43 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 8551, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 8539, CloudKicker wrote:Looks like gin trying to release the pressure of my calling his concuring out, as if it was banal etc, this is all implicit
So in your books, if I agree with you because I hold a philosophy that lines up with what you're saying, it's scummy; so then if only people disagreed with you, that'd be townie?

Nope, i was saying about you using the very same word "concur" in your next 2-3 posts after i said not to buddy me. It felt like you wanted to discredit my reads on you as if you saying that was normal, banal and ultimately non-ai
It's called being a smart ass because you said I was buddying you when I agreed with something you said.
Yea i know, also a manipulative way to discredit me. being a smart ass is implying you are above someone or something
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8556 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8552, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:@Nero, if Math needs to be shot, let them get shot >_>

If the PR works only by being shot, you literally negate the PR by lynching them

are you for real? Like is everyone here but me dumb?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8557 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 8554, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8544, CloudKicker wrote:are you saying you actually townread math? as if you wanted to let him not-nkd
no I am scum reading Math. I'm saying that I'm town and on the off chance that Math is town then scum wouldn't nk it so that I continue pushing that slot and if I ever get flipped ppl would know my reads are genuine and might go after Math.

But II still think Math is scum. Nancy's rhetoric about how bad my push is prob means scumbuddies.
Do you have any way to read people off tone ? you called me town yet i think nancy outed better content than i did since i replaced-in. Math i havent read onto yet
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8558 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:48 pm

In post 8555, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 8551, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:

Yea i know, also a manipulative way to discredit me. being a smart ass is implying you are above someone or something
Your read on me stems from me saying "I concur" starting off with that, something pinged. What got you so riled up?
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8559 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:49 pm

In post 8556, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8552, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:@Nero, if Math needs to be shot, let them get shot >_>

are you for real? Like is everyone here but me dumb?
Who's the one saying someone's a PR that requires they need to be shot and then says they need rope?

From your perspective it doesn't make sense for you to want to lynch them, it would make sense for you to want them vigged.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8560 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:50 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Your read on you stems from having thousands of hours in playtime analysing how people talks and try to discredit other peoples in chat mefias, youre acting as if it was a serious read when im just being transparent with my reads ;) youre the one being riled up mr gin
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8561 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:50 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 8560, CloudKicker wrote:Your read on you stems from having thousands of hours in playtime analysing how people talks and try to discredit other peoples in chat mefias, youre acting as if it was a serious read when im just being transparent with my reads ;) youre the one being riled up mr gin
my read*
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8562 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8550, Alisae wrote:Also even if Math is scum they shouldn't be lynched, they should get vigged btw.
I mean if they are scum Stonehenge they aren't going to use the investigation power. So it doesn't really matter. Traditionally speaking you lynch scum 9/10 times b/c you don't always have a vig. Like if we DO get another vig then Math would still be a quality shot and even if Math is scum there are still 4 other scum to lynch but my main point is that Math should die and I don't care how.
In post 8557, CloudKicker wrote:Do you have any way to read people off tone
I DO!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8563 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8559, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Who's the one saying someone's a PR that requires they need to be shot and then says they need rope?

From your perspective it doesn't make sense for you to want to lynch them, it would make sense for you to want them vigged.
reading skillz 1/10.

I'm saying they had a PR that requires they be shot and them
NOT
wanting to be shot makes them scum. Pray tell how we'd vig Math without a vig? (b/c scum likely got the vig b/c why wouldn't they shoot Math last night?)

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8564 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:54 pm

In post 8560, CloudKicker wrote:Your read on you stems from having thousands of hours in playtime analysing how people talks and try to discredit other peoples in chat mefias, youre acting as if it was a serious read when im just being transparent with my reads ;) youre the one being riled up mr gin
If you're being transparent you're being serious, do those two not co-exist or are they somehow mutually exclusive?

Spoiler:
Where'd you play to get over 1000 hours holy shit
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8565 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:55 pm

In post 8563, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8559, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Who's the one saying someone's a PR that requires they need to be shot and then says they need rope?

reading skillz 1/10.

I'm saying they had a PR that requires they be shot and them
NOT
wanting to be shot makes them scum. Pray tell how we'd vig Math without a vig? (b/c scum likely got the vig b/c why wouldn't they shoot Math last night?)
I'll have you know I passed 3rd grade reading with a solid C, thank you very much.

Okay...so scum picked a role that painted a giant ass "X marks the spot" for what reason?
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8566 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:56 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Epicmefia dot com
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8567 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:56 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 8564, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
If you're being transparent you're being serious, do those two not co-exist or are they somehow mutually exclusive?

Spoiler:
Where'd you play to get over 1000 hours holy shit
My read is serious, doesnt mean im its mefia ai per se
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #8568 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:57 pm

Post by Alisae »

Gin aren't you supposed to be doing catch-up?
GTKAS
| here.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8569 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and this still applies
In post 8562, Nero Cain wrote:I mean if they are scum Stonehenge they aren't going to use the investigation power.
so I mean. Like I'm ok with waiting around to vig them in case they are town (wich is why I'm not voting them) but I mean I'm not willing to let it coast.

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8570 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:00 pm

I'm doing it in my spare time and when there is no activity in the thread.

Is there a reason you don't want me talking right now?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8571 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8565, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Okay...so scum picked a role that painted a giant ass "X marks the spot" for what reason?
Keep the investiation out of towns hands.

Now why does town select a pr that requires they be vigged and not want to be vigged on that night we had a vig?

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #8572 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:02 pm

Post by Alisae »

I don't mind the talking, don't get me wrong.
It just seems like you're doing the same exact thing you pushed ProHawk for in Spyro.
GTKAS
| here.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8573 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:06 pm

Is stonehenge a player or a wonder?

@8571, That really doesn't make sense. Also there was a Vig the same time Math said that and the Vig didn't shoot?

P-Edit: I faintly remember pushing Prohawk for not actively engaging with the game but I can look back.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8574 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

join me on Sodom guys

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”