Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7775 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:35 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 7771, Vecna wrote:
In post 7739, Nero Cain wrote:excuse me if I don't trust the reads of someone that has been on both mislynches.

Also I find it hard to believe that a town Math is so dejected that she's goinf to play from the sidelines.
I'll agree to this.
I've seen dejected Math before, I can believe their play here.
In post 7772, Vecna wrote:
In post 7749, Leonshade wrote:Senpai is town as fuck for , single-handedly course-correcting the game state.
Do you still feel the same knowing that its based on outdated meta that no longer applies?
I think the only reason for Senpai to do what they did is if Creature is buddies with them. A generally easy to TR Creature getting wagoned only benefits scum, and Notice went in hard on defending Creature. I don't think the potential towncred would be a worthy trade-off for stopping the wagon on Creature. I also TR Creature and LUV and agree that the two of them being the top wagons was horrible. Notice went out of their way to change the direction of the game away from a direction I loathed, going against a universal TR's reads in the process. I don't see any reason for scum to do any of the above except to defend their buddy, and I don't see Creature as scum here.

Whether or not the meta is accurate is irrelevant for my TR on Senpai.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7776 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Sodom
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7777 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:39 am

Post by Vecna »

NoticeMeSenpai might be pulling off a masterclass level acumgame here btw.

Id like some comments from other about his tone thia game. I read a binch of games where hes the goofy friendly likeable sounding guy.

Here its mostly semi-cocky, authoritative and very certain about everything. There does t appear to be any doubt.

Im moving the slot out of my townlocks again due to the meta threads i read from jeareed. Maybe this mastina is getting involved after all and is helping the slot pull a nice blanket over our eyes.

Also the thing they say that our playstyles bounce hard is strange. Since id say their tone this game is rather similair to my style.

Id like some other opinions on this matter, especially from those having played with the slot before.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #7778 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:43 am

Post by Creature »

VOTE: Sodom
Sigh
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7779 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:55 am

Post by Vecna »

Also do note, just because im obvtown doesnt mean ill be right about everything.

Just blank sheeping me doesnt help sort shit if it turns out im wrong so like......talk and state to which points you agree and all that.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7780 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:58 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 7775, Leonshade wrote:
In post 7771, Vecna wrote:
In post 7739, Nero Cain wrote:excuse me if I don't trust the reads of someone that has been on both mislynches.

Also I find it hard to believe that a town Math is so dejected that she's goinf to play from the sidelines.
I'll agree to this.
I've seen dejected Math before, I can believe their play here.
In post 7772, Vecna wrote:
In post 7749, Leonshade wrote:Senpai is town as fuck for , single-handedly course-correcting the game state.
Do you still feel the same knowing that its based on outdated meta that no longer applies?
I think the only reason for Senpai to do what they did is if Creature is buddies with them. A generally easy to TR Creature getting wagoned only benefits scum, and Notice went in hard on defending Creature. I don't think the potential towncred would be a worthy trade-off for stopping the wagon on Creature. I also TR Creature and LUV and agree that the two of them being the top wagons was horrible. Notice went out of their way to change the direction of the game away from a direction I loathed, going against a universal TR's reads in the process. I don't see any reason for scum to do any of the above except to defend their buddy, and I don't see Creature as scum here.

Whether or not the meta is accurate is irrelevant for my TR on Senpai.
Oh yes, if im correct here it pretty much means the scumteam is alisae + notice + creature.

For now we can work off the assumption that they wouldnt be that obvious, but you never know.

Will be ingerested in seeing what people have to say a out the meta stuff in tone/playstyle that i noted from notice
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7781 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7775, Leonshade wrote:I've seen dejected Math before,
but was it
TOWN
dejected Math?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #7782 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:14 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 3.07

Maxous (3):
NoticeMeSenpai, Alisae, nancy
Sondam (3):
Creature, Vecna, Nero Cain
Lil Uzi Vert (2):
Elbirn, Sondam
ssbm_Kyouko (2):
Yuri, Brian Skies
davesaz (2):
Maxous, Lil Uzi Vert
Creature (1):
MathBlade
Brian Skies (1):
Leonshade

Not Voting (3):
Caesar Wills It, ssbm_Kyouko, davesaz

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 to lynch by majority.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-03-11 09:45:13), at which point we will default to no lynch.
Last edited by Nahdia on Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7783 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7777, Vecna wrote:Id like some other opinions on this matter, especially from those having played with the slot before.
I haven't played with them before but I'll agree that their use of outdated Creature meta could be buddy defense. I've null/POE town reading them thus far.
In post 7780, Vecna wrote:Oh yes, if im correct here it pretty much means the scumteam is alisae + notice + creature.
you mean sodom? Though Alisae is still p bad and and I'm I'm down for a policy lynch.

or the all convenient tinfoil says scum is just Alisae, Notice, Creature, Sodom and one of LUV/Dave.

Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7784 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:41 am

Post by Maxous »

VOTE: ssbm_kyouko
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7785 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:58 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 7767, Vecna wrote:
Never before have i seen anywhere near this level of particilation and engagement from davesaz. Ive had two very recent games with him as town, and he never did stuff like this.

Which is surprising me quite a bit. He even just becomes lynchbait as town and barely puts up a fight while hes getting lynched due to a redirected guilty as town, but here he comes out and does this.

Not gonna say he cant suddenly do this as town with a lot more availlable time, but the difference in involvement is a major trendbreak.
My immediately preceding post said I had a spare hour.
But what's really WTF about this post is that I have only 59 posts before this one which may be the lowest player in the game, and you cast shade because I manage to put together a good post using that hour?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7786 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:19 am

Post by davesaz »

Oh, and "barely put up a fight" in Code Geass? I didn't post at all day 6 because it happened while I was unavailable.
Day 5 I said your information was incorrect (which it was).
Day 6 here's the timeline.
11:30 ish - drives to work
12:00 ish - meetings start
Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:27 pm It's now Day 6 !
Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:19 pm It's now Night 6!
4:00 ish - meetings end

As much as I like shade in RL (being in Arizona where shade can save you) I'm not liking it much here.

Back to work I go.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #7787 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:21 am

Post by Creature »

I'm the kind of person that thinks someone usually active being lurky means scum but doesn't think that someone usually lurky being active means scum.
Sigh
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7788 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:25 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

VOTE: Sondam
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7789 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

1) I am a They.
2) Yesterday I just went through interview insanity of speed interviews.
3) Today is followups.
4) Open 665 is a dejected scum game where I got mod confirmed as scum.
5) I figured someone who is actually reading the thread should have more say.
6) I am not dejected just fucking busy.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7790 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:32 am

Post by Alisae »

I don't think that sounds like a happy Mathblade ;~;
GTKAS
| here.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7791 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

Maxous wagon scares the shit out of me because it is all people I townread or buddying and it is on someone I gutread as Town.
Sondam a townread of mine has three scumreads and a IMHO derptown.

If I had to pick a top wagon I would go with Maxous but what I really want is some pressure on Vecna doe ABR to get clarity of Vecna's alignment.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7792 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7790, Alisae wrote:I don't think that sounds like a happy Mathblade ;~;
Correct.
I don't like being called things I am not.
If you want to be accurate call me busy MathBlade.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7793 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:37 am

Post by davesaz »

If you have time MathBlade, please drop a current rainbow.
If you don't, please do the next chance you get. Thanks in advance.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7794 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7790, Alisae wrote:I don't think that sounds like a happy Mathblade ;~;
Drop me some reads love.

Pedit Davesaz later. I was just checking in the AM.
I want to see Vecna pressure. Based on how no one is pressuring Vecna even though ABR was really confident in Vecna scum and Vecna confident in ABR scum I want to see that.
So Vecna top scumread.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7795 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Vecna
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7796 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:24 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 7791, MathBlade wrote:Maxous wagon scares the shit out of me because it is all people I townread or buddying and it is on someone I gutread as Town.

If I had to pick a top wagon I would go with Maxous but what I really want is some pressure on Vecna doe ABR to get clarity of Vecna's alignment.
Don't even start.
Y'all pushed through 2 wagons I argued against.
Lynch people on the damn mislynches
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7797 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:29 am

Post by Alisae »

{Creature, nancy, BaeReed, Brian, Kyouko, Nero, LUV, Leon, Sondam, Ceasar, PV, Math}
{Yuri, Elbrin, Vecna, Dave}
{Maxous}
GTKAS
| here.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7798 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:38 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 7796, Maxous wrote:
In post 7791, MathBlade wrote:Maxous wagon scares the shit out of me because it is all people I townread or buddying and it is on someone I gutread as Town.

Don't even start.
Y'all pushed through 2 wagons I argued against.
Lynch people on the damn mislynches
Gee, wonder if I've ever seen scum argue against mislynches to try to get town cred?
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7799 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:07 am

Post by Maxous »

I wonder if we should lynch the people lynching the town players.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”