nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7725 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:15 pm

Post by nancy »

@Notice yeah and that was really the main reason I was TRing him before. (When I actually was, and not just lying about it.)

@davesaz keep in mind that people tend to SR Aslan because they don't have a good on the player personality-wise. That's why I'm emphasizing my hard TR here. Aslan has an unusual playstyle that can come off as scummy if you don't know how to recognize their Town game.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7726 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:16 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 7721, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 7714, nancy wrote:
In post 7709, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 7706, nancy wrote:Elbirn is an emotional player who doesn't give many fucks and hunts with his nose. He plays loose and hot but he's capable of restraint when he wants it and he gets through games by being just on point enough to irritate scum without being enough of a threat to be nked. Creature is lazy but he's sharp and his sense of humor comes alive when people don't see eye to eye with him.
This sounds like a dating game show now
Just don't let me give an assessment of you..
Please do :P
Declined XD :oops:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7727 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:16 pm

Post by nancy »

rip me
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7728 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:31 pm

Post by nancy »

Go through a hypothetical with me. If Vecna isn't scum then where are our reads off? Let's go Creature style here for a bit. I'm crossing off my lock Towns (+Vecna) and bolding my lock scums. Italicized are the slots I'm least sure of.

Aslan

Nero Cain

Yuri

MathBlade

Leonshade

Elbirn

Creature

Brian Skies

Caesar Wills It

Lil Uzi Vert

Vecna

ssbm_Kyouko

davesaz

Maxous

Sondam

NoticeMeSenpai
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7729 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:53 pm

Post by davesaz »

In reply to that's pretty darn close to what I'd have (easy for me to say but hard to prove with previous posts...)

I wouldn't lock NoticeMeSenpai, and would cross off Nero Cain instead. However I don't remember if I've seen Nero as scum and it would be the weakest of my strikethroughs.
In red I'd bold Elbirn and italic Leonshade.

Is Sondam Gerry+Maria? I can read Maria's scum but would need to see reaction to a wagon. Gerry I've only seen once and the most important thing I remember is extremely unreliable reads. If I've transposed a hydra then attribute this line to the correct one. (posting in the quick box and don't want to have to save and restore this post to look up the hydra names lol) In either case I'd have to study because that slot's posting is not one that I have "loaded into memory".
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7730 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:04 pm

Post by nancy »

Sondam is gerry+Maria, yes.

Looks like Notice has vacated the thread, unfortunately.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7731 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Does nothing but lynch town.

calls me useless.

:igmeou:
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7732 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7604, nancy wrote:Lol I'm not self-destructing I'm just considering being open with my reads.
Why were you not being open in the first place?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7733 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1969, Fro99er wrote:{ }
{A+N, DEO, Elbirn, PV}
{Creature, LUV}
{Drixx, Vecna}
{Spiff}
{ABR, ooba, ssbm, Nero, Caesar} <-- null line
{Sondam, Leonshade} (not together)
{Notice}
{Maxous,Beeboy}
{}
{Yuri}
This is from page 1 of Froggers ISO. I
thought
it was the same list you posted but there are a few names moved around.
The reason that I even said anything is that I remember that towards the end of the day Frogger was hard town reading me and I was near the top.

So maybe more like
In post 7613, nancy wrote:

A+N
Nero Cain
Yuri
MathBlade
Leonshade
Elbirn
Creature
Brian Skies
Caesar Wills It
Lil Uzi Vert
Vecna
ssbm_Kyouko
davesaz
Maxous
Sondam
NoticeMeSenpai
Here are my following questions:

If your is a reads list quoted from Frogger why did you think that his early reads list was a good representation? If it is not then why did you claim it is?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7734 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7633, nancy wrote:Fro99er died, presumably for a reason,
Occams says he was just town and shot for being town.

In post 7680, Brian Skies wrote:I'm pretty sure the definition of manipulative is fairly straightforward.
just for the record you are scumreading Nancy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7735 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7051, Nero Cain wrote:ssbm, A+N, Nancy, Leon, Brian Skies
@Math who are the scum here?

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7736 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:52 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 7731, Nero Cain wrote:Does nothing but lynch town.

calls me useless.

:igmeou:
0/10 shading. Your Math vote is vanity. Does not serve any purpose.

In post 7732, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 7604, nancy wrote:Lol I'm not self-destructing I'm just considering being open with my reads.
Why were you not being open in the first place?
A little something called 'strategy'. Reading my posts since then would've saved you the trouble of asking this.

In post 7733, Nero Cain wrote:Here are my following questions:

If your is a reads list quoted from Frogger why did you think that his early reads list was a good representation? If it is not then why did you claim it is?
A good representation of what, exactly? And how is this relevant? I used Fro99er's reads in contrast to my own to compare how a confirmed Townie was reading the game. Why are you are having conniptions over the use of information provided by the dead?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7737 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7736, nancy wrote:Your Math vote is vanity. Does not serve any purpose.
all wagons start as vanity and its my scumread so whats the problem?
In post 7736, nancy wrote:Why are you are having conniptions over the use of information provided by the dead?
Mostly b/c your does not match Frogger's . Was it another reads list? Wich one? And if your whole song and dance is that you wanted to compare your reads to confirmed town wouldn't her later reads be more reflective of his reads?

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7738 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:15 pm

Post by nancy »

Math is obvtown.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7739 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

excuse me if I don't trust the reads of someone that has been on both mislynches.

Also I find it hard to believe that a town Math is so dejected that she's goinf to play from the sidelines.

NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7740 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:34 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

*they

And it's not hard to believe if you know anything about Math at all. It would be more suspicious if they were absolutely fine with how things had played out so far.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7741 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:35 pm

Post by nancy »

Chill with the shading, Nero.. unless you're scum in which case please continue.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7742 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:35 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

@nancy I don't particularly want to make the strength of my reads known at this point in time.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7743 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:43 pm

Post by nancy »

Well that leaves me completely out in the cold.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7744 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7741, nancy wrote:Chill with the shading, Nero.
Want some cheese with that whine?

Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7745 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:39 pm

Post by Maxous »

In post 7708, Brian Skies wrote:Kyouko wagon looks like more fun. Why aren't you okay with a Kyouko wagon?
Seriously?
You could of helped us earlier.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #7746 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:44 pm

Post by Creature »

idk, guess we are the only active there.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #7747 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:45 pm

Post by Creature »

I'm having trouble sorting players as I feel like my PoE is already more narrowed than the number of scum I presume.
Sigh
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7748 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:46 pm

Post by Maxous »

Nancy's VCA concludes she needs to push the guy that wasn't on either mislynch.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7749 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:58 pm

Post by Leonshade »

Senpai is town as fuck for , single-handedly course-correcting the game state.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”