Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6200 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6198, Vecna wrote:Abr needs a counter wagon was my point. A&N doesbt offer that.
ok......like I was asking Max why he was being mum on A+N after scumreading him the day before and you were like "he needs to protect his scumbuddy" thus making it sound like you were putting together a possible A+N and Max team.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6201 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6199, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6096, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6095, Vecna wrote:
In post 6014, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5950, Vecna wrote:Ive provided plenty of material this game for your read to be based on other stuff that isnt gu
yes you have but that doesn't make my reason that I had a gut scum read on you and then you tried to laugh it off (and I think thats a scummy reaction) any less valid. Also your self vote is just scum
ATE
. Like if you were really concerned with sheep voting and junk you'd be wary as hell of the Cesar and ABR wagons.
The opposition to the abr wagon is rather telling actually.
Who is the scum not bussing ABR and who are the town misreading him?
Are you seriously asking me to have the game solved on day2? At any rate id do another coloured smvote count but im on mobile so ill pass on it for now.

My previous ones arent super out of date id think
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #6202 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Creature »

Are you sure scum!Vecna is like this?
Sigh
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6203 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

also Vecna, whats your current Yuri read.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6204 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Vecna »

But to clarify; if abr is town, why would scum not jump on it and then try to get me lynched tomorrow?

Thats why i think its rather telling
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6205 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:30 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6202, Creature wrote:Are you sure scum!Vecna is like this?
You know the answer to this yourself, so put on your big boy pants please
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6206 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:31 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6203, Nero Cain wrote:also Vecna, whats your current Yuri read.
I have no idea on the slot. The wagon on it d1 was quite good, i agreed that its later defenses indeed sounded quite towny but i just wish it would have some better contributions into which i could properly read into.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6207 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I also kinda feel like Creature is scum with Sodam and they (Sodam) are just laying thier vote on and are scum doing a bunch of nothing.

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6208 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Vecna »

The wagon was supposed to say case. Froggers case
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6209 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:39 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 6180, Nahdia wrote:
Lynch Vote 2.09

Vecna (7):
Caesar Wills It
Nero Cain
Albert B. Rampage
Elbirn
Brian Skies
nancy
Creature

Albert B. Rampage (4):
Lil Uzi Vert
Mathblade
Vecna
davesaz

ssbm_Kyouko (4):
Yuri
Leonshade
Maxous
Akane and Nebby

Caesar Wills It (1):
NoticeMeSenpai

Creature (1):
Sondam

Not Voting (2):
ssbm_Kyouko
PeregrineV

With 19 players alive, it takes 10 to lynch by majority.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-02-28 16:35:13), at which point we will default to no lynch.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6210 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6206, Vecna wrote:
I have no idea on the slot. The wagon on it d1 was quite good, i agreed that its later defenses indeed sounded quite towny but i just wish it would have some better contributions into which i could properly read into.
See, this is my big thing. Like if Yuri was such a strong scum read for so many people why is he not a thing today? I realize that, myself included, people are sometimes really fickle with their reads but at the same time I think (and yes I know its a slight contradiction) I think that town players will continue to have a scum read on a player that they were scumreading previously. So why did the Yuri hate stop and not roll over from d1? So it sorta feels like Yuri was a viable mislynch d1 and now the scum that were on the wagon don't want to push against the grain.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6211 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What made you start scum reading me Leon?

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6212 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:47 am

Post by nancy »

Caesar Augustus, the list of those suspected to be barbarians was composed in order of most to least suspicious, left to right.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6213 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:49 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 6211, Nero Cain wrote:What made you start scum reading me Leon?
It's a scumlean, not as strong as the other two. It's mostly gut, but it's been growing on me all day.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6214 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok but why?

Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6215 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 6214, Nero Cain wrote:ok but why?
A lot of your reads ignore things that I consider obvtown (like still scumreading Math and nancy after their respective replace outs). I also feel that there's scum on the Vecna wagon, and you're the scummiest after ABR.
- Vecna
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6216 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 6210, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6206, Vecna wrote:
See, this is my big thing. Like if Yuri was such a strong scum read for so many people why is he not a thing today? I realize that, myself included, people are sometimes really fickle with their reads but at the same time I think (and yes I know its a slight contradiction) I think that town players will continue to have a scum read on a player that they were scumreading previously. So why did the Yuri hate stop and not roll over from d1? So it sorta feels like Yuri was a viable mislynch d1 and now the scum that were on the wagon don't want to push against the grain.
Quite possible nero. Either that or hes still scum that likes the current direction so is laying low. Im not quite sure what it is.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #6217 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by Creature »

I wonder if Pine is even considering a town!Vecna.
Sigh
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6218 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by Vecna »

What i wonder about if creature really considers a scum vecna.

I really dont think he does and would like his vote to reflect that
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6219 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 6212, nancy wrote:
Caesar Augustus, the list of those suspected to be barbarians was composed in order of most to least suspicious, left to right.
If this is the case then why vote me instead of abr?
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6220 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by Sondam »

so much to catch up on...

can someone give me the TL;DR of what is basically happening rn before i read all this?

~Gerry
Hydra of MariaR and gerryoat
Caesar Wills It
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6221 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by Caesar Wills It »

Senator Creature, We would prefer you not attempt the familiarity of using Our personal given name. We prefer to be addressed by Our Title, Caesar, or by Our Regnal Name, Augustus. Using both is truly the proper address, but you are a generally loyal Senator and We are inclined to indulgence.

We have indeed considered a variety of scenarios in which Vecna's actions may be construed as loyal, but We find betrayal on his part the more likely possibility.

Senator nancy, We thank you for your clarification, but request that you speak to your heraldic master about altering the colors of your house. Pale blue offends Us, as we find that your toga blends too seamlessly with the walls of the Senate chamber. May We suggest red, orange, or pink, or a shade of green?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6222 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by nancy »

@Vecna because Caesar wills it.

pedit
Happy to oblige, Caesar, but pink is disallowed by the gods.
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6223 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by nancy »

Caesar, I have doubts about Senator Vecna's loyalty but I have very few doubts about Senator Albert's disloyalty. If it pleases You, what is Caesar's opinion on the matter of hanging the Senator Albert and keeping a wary eye on Senator Vecna for any further evidence of betrayal?
Caesar Wills It
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6224 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by Caesar Wills It »

Senator, we have decided to hold our suspicions of Senator Rampage in abeyance for now, reserving Our Judgment pending additional evidence. To be frank, We intend to sift through the scrolls produced by the Senate Exchequer regarding Senator Rampage in isolation, but dread the attention to detail such a task requires of Us. We are procrastinating. We invoke Our Imperial Privilege to excuse this delay.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”