Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6075 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by nancy »

Hi Elbirn. How are you?
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6076 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6073, nancy wrote:5937, 5932, 5920, 5864, 5851, 5843, 5825, 5790.... not going to keep going :P
So in reality this is just a neatly disguised OMGUS since apparently any posts about me disliking that you wouldn't explain your scum read on me in "manipulation".

Tell me why I should have not thought it was scummy that you wouldn't back up your statement that my ISO was bad?

Also 5790? Its like you are just listing posts without even thinking about them.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6077 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:29 pm

Post by nancy »

6707 is just another example and now you're edging into just shading. I have no idea how you believe that you can think me replacing into a thread an scumreading you is anything remotely like OMGUS. All of the posts I linked contain subtle tonal manipulation where you twist either a question or a statement into having limited interpretations that serve you and your argument. It's perfectly fine for you find it scummy of me for not backing up a read with substantive content but threatening me with a scumread if I didn't do what you wanted and making underhanded comments about my motives is plainly manipulative and does not come from an unbiased Town mentality. You want to find the worst and you find it.
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6078 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6077, nancy wrote:It's perfectly fine for you find it scummy of me for not backing up a read with substantive content but threatening me with a scumread if I didn't do what you wanted and making underhanded comments about my motives is plainly manipulative and does not come from an unbiased Town mentality.
So I can scumread you but when I explain why I'm scumreading you and what I think you are doing its manipulation? I was also already scumreading your slot and its not like I was like "hey explain or I'm going to start scumreading you."

You called my ISO scummy, I asked you why and you went X ammount of time not explaining it. Why should I have not thought you were stalling?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6079 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by nancy »

It's manipulation because you ask your questions and point your statements in an insincere way. You attempt to force your interpetation of things onto others and the only way for them to answer you is to accept those terms or seem to be defending themselves. By artificially manufacturing a context where they are scum or where they hold X position you make any response they make seem scummy or their position weak. Your tone suggests that you have no real interest in conversation because you only want them to say what you want to hear. Anything that doesn't follow this is considered scummy. Suggesting that I was stalling is just ludicrous.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6080 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Isn't saying that my posts are "insincere" just as manipulative?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6081 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and if manipulation is scummy to you why are A+N, Dave, and Uzi not scum reads for you? That "ABR ruined the the Yuri wagon and town cohesion" that they are pushing seems super manipulative.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6082 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6069, nancy wrote:MathBlade do you hate townblocs this game? Because from what I can see Town is all over the place and we need to get our act into gear and start hanging scumfucks.
I hate townblocs almost every game.
Especially since Titus tried to form one with like all of my scumreads.

Who would you put in it?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6083 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Unless you are right it is a popularity contest and at that point things go so far down hill.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6084 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

this whole game is a popularity contest

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6085 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6068, Nero Cain wrote:Why did you and Titus create a new hydra for this game? What does RC have to do with anything? Did you guys fight in Thing mafia?

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6086 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:12 pm

Post by nancy »

@Nero No, it isn't.

Because my reads are not based on a single criterion.

@Math Atm I'm not too sure beyond you, Caesar, and Senpai. My reads aren't solid enough yet. We really need to start doing some serious organizing, though. I couldn't care less about popularity contests, that's not what townblocs are.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6087 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6085, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6068, Nero Cain wrote:Why did you and Titus create a new hydra for this game? What does RC have to do with anything? Did you guys fight in Thing mafia?
This hydra was one that got made because I was an original secret part of a hydra.

Even wrote a post that said "I am Titus" or something like that.

We used this one because the other had bad memories and an easier password.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6088 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6086, nancy wrote:@Nero No, it isn't.

Because my reads are not based on a single criterion.

@Math Atm I'm not too sure beyond you, Caesar, and Senpai. My reads aren't solid enough yet. We really need to start doing some serious organizing, though. I couldn't care less about popularity contests, that's not what townblocs are.
I could do that.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6089 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by Akane and Nebby »

lol LUV being manipulative.
That's cute.
-Nebby
Hydra between Alisae and Malachite
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6090 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6089, Akane and Nebby wrote:lol LUV being manipulative.
That's cute.
-Nebby
I think A&N is a good pick too.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6091 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:20 pm

Post by Akane and Nebby »

In post 6090, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6089, Akane and Nebby wrote:lol LUV being manipulative.
That's cute.
-Nebby
I think A&N is a good pick too.
Pick for?
-Nebby
Hydra between Alisae and Malachite
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6092 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Townblock nancy wants.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6093 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:00 pm

Post by nancy »

Townbloc Town needs.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6094 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:21 pm

Post by nancy »

I'm pining for august.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6095 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:45 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 6014, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5950, Vecna wrote:Ive provided plenty of material this game for your read to be based on other stuff that isnt gu
yes you have but that doesn't make my reason that I had a gut scum read on you and then you tried to laugh it off (and I think thats a scummy reaction) any less valid. Also your self vote is just scum
ATE
. Like if you were really concerned with sheep voting and junk you'd be wary as hell of the Cesar and ABR wagons.
The opposition to the abr wagon is rather telling actually.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6096 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6095, Vecna wrote:
In post 6014, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5950, Vecna wrote:Ive provided plenty of material this game for your read to be based on other stuff that isnt gu
yes you have but that doesn't make my reason that I had a gut scum read on you and then you tried to laugh it off (and I think thats a scummy reaction) any less valid. Also your self vote is just scum
ATE
. Like if you were really concerned with sheep voting and junk you'd be wary as hell of the Cesar and ABR wagons.
The opposition to the abr wagon is rather telling actually.
Who is the scum not bussing ABR and who are the town misreading him?

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6097 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:52 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 6022, Maxous wrote:
In post 5993, Vecna wrote:
In post 5957, Maxous wrote:I'm not enthused of following the same block that strong-armed beeboy.
The block that strongarmed beeboy consisted of people that are either abr (up for lynch) or have replaced out.

Try again
Washing your hands of the beeboy lynch does not sit well with me.
At all
Gimme a break
VOTE: Vecna
I was voting abr, and pushing everybody to do the same. Both me and deo wanted abr.

I did indicate willingness to compromise if abr wagon would die but mostly to wake people up to abr scum and to keep the townblock intact.

And yes, beboy got strongarmed in the night while i wasnt around. So you using this to vote mr with this bukshit reasoning only strengthens my naughty read on you.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6098 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:55 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 6032, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 6002, Vecna wrote:Good, because these overlap strongly with my scumreads and me and luv are actually town.
What is your townread on LUV based on?
Already explained in great detail. Strong meta observations from my last game where i was scum with luv.

Maxous and math should be fully aware of this as well but are choosing to not see it or ingerpret it completely different for i dont know what reasoning.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #6099 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:56 pm

Post by Nahdia »

bump or whatever
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”