Mini 1875: Pine's Death Trap Post Game - Town win!

Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:15 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1824, RadiantCowbells wrote:We're lynching Fro99er or LUV.
If that's the case then we're lynching me.

LUV was the counterwagon to JarJar. 100% guaranteed.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:17 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 819, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Vifam probably isn't scum sadly.

--

VOTE: Matt
LUV had ZERO reason to make this post as scum unless we are scumbuddies.

As scum with me town (I'm town) he could have just kept pushing my slot.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:17 am

Post by nancy »

RC, why?
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:18 am

Post by Fro99er »

So it's not a decision between me and LUV. If we flip me we get LUV's alignment for free. And when I flip town you'll see LUV is town and was the counterwagon to JarJar
Heil King Froggo.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:20 am

Post by nancy »

There were 2 potential counterwagons to JJD and I was one of them.
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:21 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1664, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:@Keyser: I think I already went over why I'm scum reading Matt but if I haven't I'll do so again. I found a lot of his play early on forced and felt like he was fence sitting. He's also recently been calling for my head but I don't think he's made any attempt to sort me or even has said why he's scum reading me.

I am scum reading Sheep mainly because of his push on the Transcend slot and PoE.

I didn't get why he was so focused on Transcend during D2 and it sort of pinged me because nothing really stood out to me from Transcend's play. When I looked back at their interactions on D1, all I saw was him explaining to Transcend in a sort of condescending tone about why there was a wagon on Grendel and him confirming who he is to Transcend. The latter came off more snobbish and patronizing then the former. It read like he was projecting a level of importance that he felt he rightfully earned at that point of the game which was very odd. This lead me to believe throughout my reread that there will be various play style and personality clashes between the two and that a lot of what they'll be scum reading each other for will be overblown.

At the start of D2, he voted Transcend and then I believe states he voted for him because of effort and his suspect voting pattern on D1. Effort is NAI. The second point however is a valid point but if you take a look back on D1, I believe Transcend voted for at least 4-5 different people before voting for Gerry according to my notes. What Sheep fails to acknowledge is that lot of those votes where in RVS and that scum would prefer not to bring that much attention themselves by voting like it's going out of style.

Sheep later on questions Transcend about his take on the Gerry and Grendel's wagons but does it in such a way that comes off like he's trying to show others that Transcend is stating his theories as fact. Now I have no idea why Transcend really didn't answer these questions from Sheep but his attitude seemed carefree and just genuine. I think scum would be more alert, more on guard, and try to look as pro-town as possible. Transcend did the exact opposite and while it could've been just an act, I find the simplest explanation always the most probable.

Here we are now and he's pushing nancy over her claiming immediately on replacement and only looking at the vote counts. Which is weird but doesn't make her scum. The latter however is a very bad angle to push in my opinion. Various players on this site put a lot of stock into VCA and nancy may just be one of them. Wouldn't surprise me to be honest since I've heard a lot of good things about her play. He's essentially scum reading her for play style rather than looking for the motivation of her actions.

--

@Mod: I'll be v/LA till the 16th. Valentines Day.

V/LA noted
This is also why LUV is town. You'll see after I flip.

It's NOT a decision between me and LUV. We're aligned together, either as both town or as both scum. I'm happy to sacrifice myself so you guys can get to lynching ACTUAL scum.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:28 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1829, nancy wrote:There were 2 potential counterwagons to JJD and I was one of them.
Ok, and in the case where LUV isn't a counterwagon then he and I are scum together. Period.

So from your perspective you should just lynch me or realize that LUV was indeed a counterwagon, not just a potential one.
Heil King Froggo.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:31 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Day 1 VCA

I have never seen a 3-player scum team all push through a D1 miss-lynch on the same wagon (scum are more likely to want to be null-read or town-read). Has anyone else? Gerry wasn't even obv-scum.
Thus, 1 or 2 of the remaining scum were on a counter wagon or not voting.

Removing town/Rauth, that leaves a group of 3: Matt, Akarin, Sheep. At least 1 of these is guaranteed to be scum. Potentially 2 if only scum-JarJar was on gerry's wagon.

Matt, Akarin and Sheep should all agree with this (but I would obviously expect them to substitute my name for theirs if they scum-read me).

If I go back to the lynch wagon, if I remove town/RC/JarJar that leaves:
Grendel, Lil Uzi Vert, Nancy, frogger

As I stated earlier, I do not expect the 2 remaining scum to be within this list of 4 players. (Not impossible but unlikely). I only see a possibility of 1 scum in that list of 4.

Do Grendel, LUV, Nancy or Frogger strongly object to my conclusion?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:32 am

Post by nancy »

Oh I'm not arguing against you here. I'm basically waiting for RC to post something meaningful about why you're scum but it hasn't happened yet.

pedit nope.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:32 am

Post by Fro99er »

No objections here.
Heil King Froggo.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:33 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Stop saying 'sacrifice you' Frogger, that will only fuel people to want to lynch you :)
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:34 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1832, Keyser Söze wrote:If I go back to the lynch wagon, if I remove town/RC/JarJar that leaves:
Grendel, Lil Uzi Vert, Nancy, frogger
And because Uzi and I HAVE to be aligned together, it shows we're both town. I guess I could be scum and Uzi town, but Uzi is conftown. He was a D2 counterwagon (possibly Nancy was too, but I'm 100% positive on Uzi).
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:34 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1835, Keyser Söze wrote:Stop saying 'sacrifice you' Frogger, that will only fuel people to want to lynch you :)
I'm fine with people lynching me. It will help town actually win for me to die so RC can get out of his wormhole.

Then we can get on with lynching Matt then Sheep.

I called that team yesterday. I stand by it.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:35 am

Post by Fro99er »

Man if I nailed this scum team exactly on my replace in that would be epic.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:37 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1835, Keyser Söze wrote:Stop saying 'sacrifice you' Frogger, that will only fuel people to want to lynch you :)
sacrificing yourself for the good of town is a noble and worthy thing. I am happy to do so.
Heil King Froggo.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:39 am

Post by nancy »

Basically for there is a preponderance of associatives pointing to scum!mbg in contrast to a tonal read of Fro99er/JJD interactions yesterday.

Then there's Sheep's tunnel on my slot and continually moving goal posts in order to find it scummy.

Then there's Grendel who I tonally read as seeming disingenuous in interactions with RC yesterday.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:40 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

I don't like frogger lining up my lynch after a matt-town flip but I will allow it as I am not a tier 1 t/read.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:40 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1805, Fro99er wrote:
In post 890, Grendel wrote:Also your Jar jar read. You seemed sure he was scum yesterday, but now its like he is the shining hero who is defeating evil RC for you. Like you reads coming into today seem to have flipped completely.
If Matt is scum, this basically rules Grendel out as Matt and Jar's partner.

This is EXACTLY what I found.
Heil King Froggo.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:42 am

Post by nancy »

I don't have a problem with it honestly. I see it as taking everything into account. I've been doing the same in my own head.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:43 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1841, Keyser Söze wrote:I don't like frogger lining up my lynch after a matt-town flip but I will allow it as I am not a tier 1 t/read.
From your perspective, matt should be confscum to you. Uzi is conftown for the reasons I explained.

The Uzi wagon was you, RC, and MBG and it was the counter to JarJar. So either you or MBG is scum.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:44 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1844, Fro99er wrote:Uzi is conftown for the reasons I explained.
unless he and I are scum together, but you, Keyser, ruled out myself and Uzi as scum together because we are in the group of 4 where there can only be 1 scum per VCA. And there was zero reason for a scum uzi to back off of a town me.

Hence Uzi is conftown.
Heil King Froggo.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:46 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1839, Fro99er wrote:
sacrificing yourself for the good of town is a noble and worthy thing. I am happy to do so.
I prefer us lynching someone we naturally scum read.
You presenting us this 1 for 1 trade is a logical fallacy. It can be used as both town or scum.
Let's study the evidence first.
I do not want to lynch you (right now), and I am reading your VCA.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:47 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1846, Keyser Söze wrote:You presenting us this 1 for 1 trade is a logical fallacy. It can be used as both town or scum.
It's not a logical fallacy. Lynching me will be good for town so we can get on with lynching MBG then Sheep
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:48 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1845, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1844, Fro99er wrote:Uzi is conftown for the reasons I explained.
unless he and I are scum together, but you, Keyser, ruled out myself and Uzi as scum together because we are in the group of 4 where there can only be
a maximum of
1 scum per VCA. And there was zero reason for a scum uzi to back off of a town me.

Hence Uzi is conftown.
EBWOP
Heil King Froggo.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:49 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Why can't we lynch MGB or Sheep D3?

Stop making this a 1v1 :giggle: