Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5600 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:57 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 5594, The DEO wrote:
In post 5591, Vecna wrote:
In post 5586, The DEO wrote:
In post 5583, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm not the problem here. The problem is that no matter who's side any of us take between your epic internal hydra battle, it does nothing because the one head will undo everything the other head does.
You are the problem. Math was actually and still is willing to learn why they are viewed as crazy by most of the town. You on the other hand are on a Titus sucks kick that you brought into this game even after violating our agreement of not playing together rather than I don't know PMing me to say hey I want to play a large. You're just taking oppositional stances to me, but you can't do that if I'm in a pine box. Tomorrow, you'll work with all my townreads, lynch scum and then go gee it was all my idea.

I'm ok with that because I want Mafia to be fun, and it won't be with your abusive attitude and me in the same game, and I took every other angle.
Ok Titus, you are hereby BANNED from interacting with ABN.

Youre going to place a vote on the slot, and then not respond to any of its prods, attacks and insinuations regardling you.

Take it from me that this is for your own good, and the good of town.

Put down the vote, and that will be your boundary of even considering the slot.

Start hunting in other scum for tomorrow.
I'm not letting ABR insult me and get away with it. If I shut up, he turns on you. I'll take that any day this week and twice on Sunday to protect decent people.
I think you should be aware by now I can take care of myself just fine.

Now please, do as I request. You can be a bigger person, let the remarks and insuations just slide on over.

As far as youre concerned, they do not exist. Theyre like a comforting fresh breeze. You wouldnt talk to the wind. Now you wont talk to ABR.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5601 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:57 am

Post by The DEO »

VOTE: Caesar
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5602 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:58 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

VOTE: Sondham
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5603 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:58 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5600, Vecna wrote:
In post 5583, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm not the problem here. The problem is that no matter who's side any of us take between your epic internal hydra battle, it does nothing because the one head will undo everything the other head does.
You are the problem. Math was actually and still is willing to learn why they are viewed as crazy by most of the town. You on the other hand are on a Titus sucks kick that you brought into this game even after violating our agreement of not playing together rather than I don't know PMing me to say hey I want to play a large. You're just taking oppositional stances to me, but you can't do that if I'm in a pine box. Tomorrow, you'll work with all my townreads, lynch scum and then go gee it was all my idea.

I'm ok with that because I want Mafia to be fun, and it won't be with your abusive attitude and me in the same game, and I took every other angle.

Youre going to place a vote on the slot, and then not respond to any of its prods, attacks and insinuations regardling you.

I'm not letting ABR insult me and get away with it. If I shut up, he turns on you. I'll take that any day this week and twice on Sunday to protect decent people.

Now please, do as I request. You can be a bigger person, let the remarks and insuations just slide on over.

As far as youre concerned, they do not exist. Theyre like a comforting fresh breeze. You wouldnt talk to the wind. Now you wont talk to ABR.
Yeah, right. I've ignored him before. He persists in being abusive to other players. Ignoring ABR is NOT the answer. Discrediting him and having him curl up with how wrong his opinions are is the only way to deal with him.
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5604 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:59 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 5598, The DEO wrote:
In post 5596, Vecna wrote:Same restriction applies to Math actually.

Ignore the one slot, your vote will be all the contributions we need regarding ABN.

Focus elsewhere, where you can be of use.

Your continuous back and forths help NOONE.
Which is why we die.

ABR will ALWAYS manipulate Math by subtle digs and innendo. He'll be doing this all game. To expect me not to respond is absurd.

This will fuel the division between me and Math. Math and I cannot reconcile. We have to die.

I wish there was another way, but Math is not about to compromise on their beliefs.

~Titus
I will reconcile it for you by continuously showing Math he is wrong and that I am town. That is all that will have to happen.

Be at peace.

Let it be done.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5605 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:00 am

Post by The DEO »

Vecna

I really don't know how to work with you here except our vote ABR in italics here.

Like I am not allowed to hunt in Titus's townreads.

I can't vote ABR.

Only options are townreads.

Do you have any ideas?

I want to let you bus/scum lynch ABR.

~~Math
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5606 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm down with the plan that pyramids claim, DEO is on them whomever has the vig shoots Deo.

I like A+N pointing out the lack of catchup from SSBM but A+N feels like they were ignoring the main topic of discussion at the time.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5607 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm down with the plan that pyramids claim, DEO is on them whomever has the vig shoots Deo.

I like A+N pointing out the lack of catchup from SSBM but A+N feels like they were ignoring the main topic of discussion at the time.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5608 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:01 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5604, Vecna wrote:
In post 5598, The DEO wrote:
In post 5596, Vecna wrote:Same restriction applies to Math actually.

Ignore the one slot, your vote will be all the contributions we need regarding ABN.

Focus elsewhere, where you can be of use.

Your continuous back and forths help NOONE.
Which is why we die.

ABR will ALWAYS manipulate Math by subtle digs and innendo. He'll be doing this all game. To expect me not to respond is absurd.

This will fuel the division between me and Math. Math and I cannot reconcile. We have to die.

I wish there was another way, but Math is not about to compromise on their beliefs.

~Titus
I will reconcile it for you by continuously showing Math he is wrong and that I am town. That is all that will have to happen.

Be at peace.

Let it be done.
Dude, you've been obvious town since page 10 or so at the latest. As long as ABR plays to Math by painting me as unwilling to compromise or listen, they'll never view you as town. Nothing you do will change that short of being mod confirmed and I can do that or target LUV or Spiffeh or just practically anyone in the townblock I feel can unify town.

~Titus
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5609 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:01 am

Mathblade, why do you townread Sondham?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #5610 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:01 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 2.02

Caesar Wills It (5):
Creature, Brian Skies, Elbirn, Leonshade, The DEO
Albert B. Rampage (2):
Vecna, Lil Uzi Vert
ssbm_Kyouko (2):
Maxous, Akane and Nebby
Sondam (2):
Nero Cain, Albert B Rampage
Vecna (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Leonshade (1):
Spiffeh
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
Sondam
Akane and Nebby (1):
Yuri

Not Voting (4):
Caesar Wills It, ssbm_Kyouko, davesaz, PeregrineV

With 19 players alive, it takes 10 to lynch by majority.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-02-28 16:35:13), at which point we will default to no lynch.
Last edited by Nahdia on Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5611 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:02 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5607, Nero Cain wrote:I'm down with the plan that pyramids claim, DEO is on them whomever has the vig shoots Deo.

Please say you'll draft it and let me out of this. PLEASE SHOOT ME. I will not count this as you always scumreading my slot. Just shoot me.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5612 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:03 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 5605, The DEO wrote:

Vecna

I really don't know how to work with you here except our vote ABR in italics here.

I can't vote ABR.

Do you have any ideas?

~~Math
Titus doesnt townread ABR, so youre allowed to lynch ABR.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5613 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:04 am

Problem is if we agree with Mathblade to lynch Vecna, Titus jumps up and down like a crazy person.

If we agree to go after Titus' scumread Sondham, Mathblade does the exact same thing.

So all we can lynch are lurkers now? That's not mafia. Your whole hydra is impeding progress, because you're obvtown, and we
want
to listen your good ideas but you can't present a united front in your own hydra.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5614 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:04 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5612, Vecna wrote:
In post 5605, The DEO wrote:

Vecna

I can't vote ABR.

Do you have any ideas?

~~Math
Titus doesnt townread ABR, so youre allowed to lynch ABR.
No, we are not lynching ABR.
I'm moving the vote for a reason. Every single vote on Caesar is town. I don't get to play dictator and pick a lynch.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5615 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean I was scumreading your slot b/c alot of what you are doing is really unnecessary. I know some of this stuff is tactical play so I'm not really worried about the things you say much more.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5616 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:06 am

Well Nero and I want to scumhunt Sondha who you also suspect. You're doing yourself a disservice by not helping us.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5617 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:06 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5613, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Problem is if we agree with Mathblade to lynch Vecna, Titus jumps up and down like a crazy person.

If we agree to go after Titus' scumread Sondham, Mathblade does the exact same thing.

So all we can lynch are lurkers now? That's not mafia. Your whole hydra is impeding progress, because you're obvtown, and we
want
to listen your good ideas but you can't present a united front in your own hydra.
All the scum are lurkers because of the division in our hydra. Like scum checked out pages ago. You don't care to hear that though. You know that's my position and you oppose it again. You'll do that consistently until one of us is in a pine box. Having it be Stonehenge helps town unify around town.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5618 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:07 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5615, Nero Cain wrote:I mean I was scumreading your slot b/c alot of what you are doing is really unnecessary. I know some of this stuff is tactical play so I'm not really worried about the things you say much more.
Whatever, then you'll vig us. I don't need the insults for having to take the high road and die so the game can progress.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5619 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:08 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Don't need to lynch Sondham today. Just need to let them take the bait by shooting me which is basically a scum claim.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5620 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:08 am

Post by Leonshade »

VOTE: ABR

This game is devolving into ABR vs DEO... again.

ABR, why are you throwing your vote around so much? Is there more purpose to it than antagonizing Titus/MathBlade?
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5621 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Keep saying to just lynch ABR and investigate Caesar. We need to lynch scum today.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5622 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:10 am

Post by The DEO »

So Vecna ideas?

Like Titus decided we won't ever cooperate. Pitched an idea that I said worked if Vecna was Pyramids.
I tried to save Titus's idea I thought was shit.

Now I can't vote.
Caesar lynch feels like policy.

Not sure what I can do here.
This is the Titus show.

I say my reads. If I don't convince Titus none of it matters :/ As that point all I have is my voice which Titus is begging us to be killed.

~~Math
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5623 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:11 am

In post 5620, Leonshade wrote:VOTE: ABR

This game is devolving into ABR vs DEO... again.

ABR, why are you throwing your vote around so much? Is there more purpose to it than antagonizing Titus/MathBlade?
Because we're going nowhere with Titus' drama bullshit. She's dominating the thread throwing a pity party for herself, claiming, acting out, blaming me for the negative feelings she projects on me.

I'm trying to get the game back on track by pushing different bandwagons and encouraging new ideas so we can gain information.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5624 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:12 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 5621, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Keep saying to just lynch ABR and investigate Caesar. We need to lynch scum today.
And there's no guarantee ABR is scum over just having a personal vendetta. If I thought there was, Caesar wouldn't be the other option. If town wants to lynch ABR, I view it as a policy lynch.

We should still be vigged.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”