NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2900 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:48 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 2897, Vecna wrote:Summary of this post; misframing my statements and using speculations of my actions tomorrow to try and derail our current wagon.
I don't think any of my points against you haven't actually been valid and I'm sick of these bullshit one liner responses that are just "DISCREDIT THIS SHIT AND SHUT IT DOWN NOW"

No. Like I don't think you're that incompetent with basic reading comprehension to never be able to understand what I have been trying to fucking communicate in every one of my posts when I've tried to address issues with you. I think you're just flat out misrepping me because you have Titus giving you some arbitrary fucking pass and threatening to policy everyone who disagrees, to the point where she's being toxic to her own sister.

VOTE: Vecna
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2901 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:49 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2898, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 2894, Creature wrote:Sorry, I didn't really pay attention.

Notice, are you opposing Yuri wagon?
I don't even know man. I'm saying I want more opinions than just the 5 loudest people in the thread drowning out everyfucking one else and forcing everything to happen their way or no way. I don't want another 20+ pages to have to read when I wake, and I don't want another catch up where I feel extremely uncomfortable because of someone doing something that I think it's just toxic towards another person. I've been reading this all day after hitting my head last night and I'm cranky, nauseated, headachey, dizzy, and I don't have the patience to hold back my opinion on some people if certain behaviours continue.

I'm saying I'm not happy with the number of people I don't have sorted, nor the way people are trying to rush the day or control where the votes go so it's not a natural progression of things. I'm not happy with the way some things are getting completely ignored and not even discussed or asked about. I'm not happy with the way people want to end the day when 2 people declared intent to catch up and we have an actual chance to get a better read on those slots too.
This Ill specify as an extreme AtE.

This is one of the least toxic mafia games ive ever played. Everyone is rather polite after the little squable between me and Drixx (unless something has majorly changed in the last 20 pages, I still have some catching up to do).

This game has progressed naturally just fine. People have formed reads of people they see as town, and theyre fine sheeping them.

Youre trying to drive a wedge between people here.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2902 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:50 am

Post by Creature »

I don't feel like someone drowning the thread even though I wanted to.
Sigh
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2903 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:51 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 2899, Vecna wrote:In fact, it even misframes the order of things. Yuri was a thing before you were. My 2 points for scumgreading you came before I notice the potential link between you and yuri.

You pretending that im using this link to justify my actions is laughable
You literally said you weren't lynching outside of me and Yuri when you voted me. Then you made the Yuri link and voted Yuri saying a scumflip there would condemn me, conveniently leaving out the fact that your original scumread on me had nothing to do with Yuri. It was just an excuse to switch wagons.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2904 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:55 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 2901, Vecna wrote:This Ill specify as an extreme AtE.

This is one of the least toxic mafia games ive ever played. Everyone is rather polite after the little squable between me and Drixx (unless something has majorly changed in the last 20 pages, I still have some catching up to do).

This game has progressed naturally just fine. People have formed reads of people they see as town, and theyre fine sheeping them.

Are you seriously fucking kidding me?

LUV's thing trying to out Yuri's main made me really fucking uncomfortable.
Titus's constant shutting down and putting down of Math and making them feel like their opinions don't matter makes me really fucking uncomfortable.

That is toxic. Toxicity isn't always yelling and screaming. Forcing people into revealing outside game links they don't want to is toxic. Gaslighting is toxic.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2905 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:56 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

I'm going to bed. 2AM.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2906 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:56 am

Post by Vecna »

Vecna pushing on me as scum, then saying I'm teamed with Yuri because of Yuri bringing up the slip tell that Nebby dropped himself.
This part is true.
So Vecna decides that if Yuri flips scum then I have to be scum, so he switches up to voting Yuri.
I indicated strong willingness to vote yuri before I ever mentioned your name.
That disregards that he's not scumreading me for being associated with Yuri though.

I have provided several other reasons for this. Dont pretend like this link with yuri is the only one.
No matter Yuri's flip I think Vecna will be aiming to lynch me, and he's associating me with Yuri now to justify lynching Yuri first.

It indeed is an extra reason, on top of my earlier willingness to lynch Yuri. And I was fine with voting you before I saw this potential connection.
At first I thought it was a bus because he couldn't get the support to lynch me today

Misrep, pretending he is the sole reason why ive been indicating willingness to lynch Yuri.
and his partner was failing the buddy up to town game enough to have garnered a decent amount of suspicion with Frog's case but idunno.
Do you mean LUV with this? Because he's the most townread player in this game lol. Either way, youre pretending I have a partner now all of a sudden why your overview earlier indicated you were still thinking I was town.
I actually want more discussion on this. I also want Drixx and dave to be able to catch up and post thoughts before we rush into a night phase. Agreeing with Nero that the higher posters need to cool it for a bit to let others post if we're gonna wait for catch ups and have more discussion though.
If you had just said this your post would not have recieved any attention. Why link it to all the previous stuff - while you were townreading me before? And why warp all the stuff that happened to reinforce your point?

Like I said, misrepping what happened. Misrepping that I havent brought forward other reasons to want you lynched even before I even came forward with the connection.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2907 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:57 am

Post by Maxous »

NMS feels town honestly
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2908 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:59 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2904, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 2901, Vecna wrote:This Ill specify as an extreme AtE.

Are you seriously fucking kidding me?

LUV's thing trying to out Yuri's main made me really fucking uncomfortable.
Titus's constant shutting down and putting down of Math and making them feel like their opinions don't matter makes me really fucking uncomfortable.

That is toxic. Toxicity isn't always yelling and screaming. Forcing people into revealing outside game links they don't want to is toxic. Gaslighting is toxic.
Does anyone actually buy this? Or feel the same?

The alt-thing with luv was a minor detail that got resolved quickly.

I actually feel that Titus is showing a very mature way of dealing with the difference in opinion between her and Math.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2909 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:00 am

Post by Maxous »

Frustration and tone feel very real
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2910 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:00 am

Post by Fro99er »

This game is nowhere near toxic
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2911 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:03 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2909, Maxous wrote:Frustration and tone feel very real
I disagree completely.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2912 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:08 am

Post by Vecna »

More and more im getting the feeling that Titus might be onto something.

What if it indeed is as simple as it appears and we have a very strong townblock that is already on the right track? And we have our aims set on a number of scum allready.

There is a lot of desire to dissolve our little alliance here, even though the people that try to attack it have no scumreads in the block (maybe some of em have 1 or so).

Im leaning towards a scumteam of Yuri + Notice + Maxous here, with the addition of some people maybe that are not very active and maybe 1 deep undercover scum that is hiding in plain sight among us (or maybe even none of the last category).

Like, ive never seen so much attacking of my day1 scumteam theory. Maybe because ive never been correct about them day1....but this feels like unnatural opposition.

I think were/im on the right track.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2913 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:10 am

Post by Maxous »

Who is the alliance?
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2914 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:11 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 2819, The DEO wrote:You die. If you cannot handle if someone is town, you shouldn't be in a game with them.
I take it irony isn't your strong suit.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2915 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:13 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2914, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2819, The DEO wrote:You die. If you cannot handle if someone is town, you shouldn't be in a game with them.
I take it irony isn't your strong suit.
Insult my reads, not my play. Like even use that one word I hate, go after my reads.
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2916 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:17 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2912, Vecna wrote:More and more im getting the feeling that Titus might be onto something.

What if it indeed is as simple as it appears and we have a very strong townblock that is already on the right track? And we have our aims set on a number of scum allready.

There is a lot of desire to dissolve our little alliance here, even though the people that try to attack it have no scumreads in the block (maybe some of em have 1 or so).

Im leaning towards a scumteam of Yuri + Notice + Maxous here, with the addition of some people maybe that are not very active and maybe 1 deep undercover scum that is hiding in plain sight among us (or maybe even none of the last category).

Like, ive never seen so much attacking of my day1 scumteam theory. Maybe because ive never been correct about them day1....but this feels like unnatural opposition.

I agree with everything but your conclusion here.

I think Notice/Maxous might be outside town, rather than scum because they are transparent about opposition. Like Math is. Does Notice think that voting you will help their standing in the town? No. Does it endear town to them? No. Would I like to be reached out to? Yes. Do they buddy me and try to get me to dissolve? No.

I think Notice and Math are being fueled by Caesar. Caesar hasn't explained a read, but just said they SR you too, just when I was making the point no one did.
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2917 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:23 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 2898, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 2894, Creature wrote:Sorry, I didn't really pay attention.

Notice, are you opposing Yuri wagon?
I don't even know man. I'm saying I want more opinions than just the 5 loudest people in the thread drowning out everyfucking one else and forcing everything to happen their way or no way. I don't want another 20+ pages to have to read when I wake, and I don't want another catch up where I feel extremely uncomfortable because of someone doing something that I think it's just toxic towards another person. I've been reading this all day after hitting my head last night and I'm cranky, nauseated, headachey, dizzy, and I don't have the patience to hold back my opinion on some people if certain behaviours continue.

I'm saying I'm not happy with the number of people I don't have sorted, nor the way people are trying to rush the day or control where the votes go so it's not a natural progression of things. I'm not happy with the way some things are getting completely ignored and not even discussed or asked about. I'm not happy with the way people want to end the day when 2 people declared intent to catch up and we have an actual chance to get a better read on those slots too.
Yeah, this is scum AtE. Complaining about game length and out-of-game things because they are things JaeReed can show honest emotion about, since he has to fake everything else.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2918 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:24 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2907, Maxous wrote:NMS feels town honestly
In post 2910, Fro99er wrote:This game is nowhere near toxic
JaeReed is town.
This game is very frustrating to play when I have to fight for my right to post. Other people having to read it because my sister dictates I don't post because I don't agree with her aka "splintering the town block" is just not smart play unhealthy for the hydra and the game as a whole.

By letting me post my opinions we are seeing people make comments on slots that were previously uncommented on. This was a huge problem in Thing Mafia. People who went along with the human reference were Town and anyone who said that the plan sucked namely myself got mocked for it. We are now seeing who scumreads and townreads the slots in the original suggested block.

Mind you that block from Titus had Spiffeh. And if Yuri flips scum then people suspect Spiffeh or at least think that needs investigation. A slot does not and should not agree on a plan and limit themselves to only talking about certain people. Titus could be 100% right. But being told that I am not allowed to attack certain people because that is who she townreads and is in her block is crap. Trying to bully me into quitting is crap. Post bans are crap. These playstyle decisions make the game difficult to play. If I am insane then I would be getting 0% traction. In PyP scums didn't want to touch my crazy I was that bad.

What a hydra does do is discuss things and say "Hey I think X is town because reasons." I did that. I will also express my thoughts in thread.

However as we do not and cannot have two votes this discussion towards manipulating me and Titus into saying who is the more mature one or whether actions towards me are toxic or whether I am immature or juvenile are not conductive to a fun game. We are one slot that just disagrees heavily on reads. I have my opinions as to what is going on but poking me or my sister about what is going on doesn't help Town. You can have your opinion about our hydra. Scumread it or town read it but please stop going down this path.

For as much as Titus infuriates me I love her and I will not scumhunt her as I know we are both Town and I will not attack her only the play decisions she is making and I would much rather that be on Skype.

~~Math

Now I am going to Shadowrun and killing things.

I have seen no one talking about LUV and Frogger except finally A&N who said they are probably town.

If you think anyone in Vecna/LUV/Frogger/Spiffeh are Town please explain me why so I can review it overnight. When I suggested it in 800 getting instantly attacked and then having people see the possible Spiffeh+Yuri connection means I am onto something or there is extreme buddying.

Similarly the lines are falling along those groups for who does and doesn't want Notice lynched. There are patterns here and I think scum can be found here. Either Titus or myself are being buddied hard core here. It becomes a matter of finding out which.
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2919 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Sondam »

On vacation. I'll catch up later tonight. Hopefully Maria has been able to post at least

~Gerry
Hydra of MariaR and gerryoat
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2920 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:32 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2912, Vecna wrote:More and more im getting the feeling that Titus might be onto something.

This scum team is crap unless you are willing to say your own arguments are crap.

This is literally everyone who suspects you.

You and Frogger both made points that you don't think it is likely all four of you would pile on a lynch/mislynch.
So unless you think all three of those are buddying me in my scumread of you and trying to vote you all at once then either you need to reevaluate your scum team or rescind your opinion that scum wouldn't all pile on a wagon.

If you are town re-evaluate please because I think that Notice and Maxous are town.
Maxous as scum has 0 reason to defend JaeReed here as the Notice and Spiffeh and if Titus wants ABR are getting pushed tomorrow. That defense would be super obvious. Them being the same scum team doesn't make sense.

~~Math
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2921 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:33 am

Mathblade get Titus under control, her bias is telling, and not in a good way.

Unvote
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2922 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:36 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2921, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Mathblade get Titus under control, her bias is telling, and not in a good way.

Unvote
No. I don't believe in controlling anyone.

Did you fucking read?

I just said not to do this shit.

Stop pissing me off. I am going AFK.

You hopefully will respond to Titus as she has a right to hunt you.

I townread you but Titus deserves a chance to read you.

I will never say Titus can't poke at someone. She may have to do it over my objections but she has that right.

I will never try to control Titus. She does as she likes.

Just because I townread you doesn't make me right either. Pretty damn sure I am but that doesn't mean I shut Titus up.

~~Math
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2923 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:37 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2921, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Mathblade get Titus under control, her bias is telling, and not in a good way.

Unvote
What biases do I have? What do they tell?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2924 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:40 am

I'll only respond to mathblade from here. Titus is coming after me right out of the gate over past butthurt.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”