Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2875 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:26 am

Post by Leonshade »

Creature was already on the wagon.

Drixx would not be an ideal choice for the treestump, I was pinged by their entrance and they seem to be struggling with keeping up with the game state, so even if they're town they wouldn't be the best choice. Creature would be my first choice. Vecna is another good one, but I'd be at least a bit paranoid about Vecna, whereas Creature is easy to read.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2876 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:30 am

Post by Creature »

If I roll a dice of 10 sides, which should I do?
1 side out of 10 = Build a wonder
2/10 = Build a wonder
3/10 = Build a wonder
4/10 = Build a wonder
5/10 = Build a wonder
6/10 = Build a wonder
7/10 = Build a wonder
8/10 = Build a wonder
9/10 = Build a wonder
Sigh
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2877 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:38 am

Post by Leonshade »

What about 10/10?
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2878 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:48 am

Post by Creature »

That'd mean I 100% must choose a wonder to build tonight.
Sigh
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2879 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:49 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 1684, Nero Cain wrote:This is sorta how I feel right now.

Yuri
(5):
Lil Uzi Vert
The DEO, Akane and Nebby, Vecna
Fro99er

Akane and Nebby
(5):
Yuri, Maxous, beeboy, Nero Cain, Albert B. Rampage

beeboy
(4):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV
Spiffeh, Creature

NoticeMeSenpa
i (1):
Elbirn

The DEO
(1):
Sondam

Fro99er
(1):
Leonshade

Sondam
(1):
Drixx

Not Voting (3):
Caesar Wills It, ooba, NoticeMeSenpa
I only agree on LUV, Sondam and PV.

P-edit: Ahh I understand.
- Vecna
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2880 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:53 am

Post by Creature »

I sorta wish to live tonight, if Yuri flips town we have things to solve tomorrow.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2881 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:53 am

Post by Creature »

Starting with ABR.
Sigh
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2882 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:17 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 2510, beeboy wrote:
In post 2493, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2491, beeboy wrote:Because I am getting lazy and didn't like the part I quoted and I really do think that we need to move on with this game.
WHAT don't you like about it
Because after expressing multiple scum reads and basically having the post amount to "fuck it I'll do anything" is just really weird to me. Like in the current state of the game I just don't understand why you would ever consider something like that unless you were scum seeking survivability especially when the A&N Lynch was actually really viable (and a scum read of Yuri's) starting some random af vanity wagon just seems so out of place for a town mind set.
I've done this before as town with a counterwagon where it was literally "Vote your counter or die". I had a stronger SR elsewhere and voted it and just accepted I'd die for voting my SR.

Of all things to have a problem with I think what you disliked there was actually more town indicative but ok. I also do not think A&N lynch is anywhere near a viable one.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2883 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:45 am

Post by Maxous »

Eh.
I would hammer but I predict I'd get a lot of grief for it if Yuri flips town
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2884 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:56 am

Post by Vecna »

You'll get a lot of grief soon regardless scumbucket
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2885 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:01 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 2570, beeboy wrote:Having a pool of people you want to vote = fine
Lynching null reads for survivability despite having multiple scum reads = not fine.
ok this cleared up the stance.

Please for the love of god don't hammer yet I still want a stance from dave on things before we go into night at least and to be caught up so I can just actually spend the time reviewing.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2886 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:44 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 2719, Spiffeh wrote:Aeroaut not posting in Caesar Wills It is a huge red flag and they need to be taken care of very soon if he continues not participating.
I'm guessing this is something similar to how Aristophanes is known for lurking as scum?

A game of each alignment for reference on that would be nice if so.

I haven't held any bad feelings towards the posting from the slot so far in reads and the way they've pushed them, and I think scum generally try to not draw as much attention to themselves as the roleplaying is doing.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2887 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:53 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2886, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 2719, Spiffeh wrote:Aeroaut not posting in Caesar Wills It is a huge red flag and they need to be taken care of very soon if he continues not participating.
I'm guessing this is something similar to how Aristophanes is known for lurking as scum?

A game of each alignment for reference on that would be nice if so.

I haven't held any bad feelings towards the posting from the slot so far in reads and the way they've pushed them, and I think scum generally try to not draw as much attention to themselves as the roleplaying is doing.
Different players approach scumplay in very different ways. Plenty of players love being the center of attention as scum, so unless you have solid arguments as to why this doesnt apply to pine......
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2888 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:54 am

Post by Leonshade »

If they already had the gimmick in mind before getting their role PM, the roleplaying is NAI.
- Vecna
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2889 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:03 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 2800, Elbirn wrote:Notice are you still here

Please engage me

Notice me, senpai-NoticeMeSenpai
I want to kick you in the shins for having the fucking gall to post this after nearly all of your posts prior completely ignoring me and just saying you want me roped for some arbitrary thing that I've already explained is nothing.

Like, I'm pretty sure you just want to mislynch me because of that fucking newbie and you don't actually give a shit about my alignment here at all. As proven by the fact that you want me roped but still go "Hmmm Vecna might be scum". I'm ignoring you until you come up with something that's actually worth my time to engage you on.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2890 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:05 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 2888, Leonshade wrote:If they already had the gimmick in mind before getting their role PM, the roleplaying is NAI.
Eh fair. I still didn't hate the Vecna push but I might just be flat biased at this stage.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2891 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:07 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2884, Vecna wrote:You'll get a lot of grief soon regardless scumbucket
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2892 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:25 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 2860, Yuri wrote:im not summarizing my stances bc ive already given em, town can ISO me after i die if they give a shit. just dont look at like.. the first half of the posts cause i sucked. the later stuff is not shit so feel free to look at my opinions and why. including Vecna sr idk that post pinged me hard and i listen to that stuff
So I'm nearly fully up to date and this is something I want addressed before a lynch since I've had this niggling feeling all day while trying to catch up.

Vecna pushing on me as scum, then saying I'm teamed with Yuri because of Yuri bringing up the slip tell that Nebby dropped himself.
So Vecna decides that if Yuri flips scum then I have to be scum, so he switches up to voting Yuri.

That disregards that he's not scumreading me for being associated with Yuri though. No matter Yuri's flip I think Vecna will be aiming to lynch me, and he's associating me with Yuri now to justify lynching Yuri first. At first I thought it was a bus because he couldn't get the support to lynch me today and his partner was failing the buddy up to town game enough to have garnered a decent amount of suspicion with Frog's case but idunno.

I actually want more discussion on this. I also want Drixx and dave to be able to catch up and post thoughts before we rush into a night phase. Agreeing with Nero that the higher posters need to cool it for a bit to let others post if we're gonna wait for catch ups and have more discussion though.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2893 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:28 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 2869, Yuri wrote:actually i just thought of this now but fuck i dont think either titus or math would choose such a strategy as scum, theyre not those kind of people who would willingly inject this into the game even to win a game?? so theyre town and ill stand by that
This. The DEO is hard town.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2894 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:30 am

Post by Creature »

Sorry, I didn't really pay attention.

Notice, are you opposing Yuri wagon?
Sigh
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2895 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:32 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

Ok it's 1:30AM, I'm current, and I'm going to bed.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2896 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:32 am

Post by Creature »

UNVOTE:

Okay
Sigh
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2897 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:40 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2892, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 2860, Yuri wrote:im not summarizing my stances bc ive already given em, town can ISO me after i die if they give a shit. just dont look at like.. the first half of the posts cause i sucked. the later stuff is not shit so feel free to look at my opinions and why. including Vecna sr idk that post pinged me hard and i listen to that stuff
So I'm nearly fully up to date and this is something I want addressed before a lynch since I've had this niggling feeling all day while trying to catch up.

Vecna pushing on me as scum, then saying I'm teamed with Yuri because of Yuri bringing up the slip tell that Nebby dropped himself.
So Vecna decides that if Yuri flips scum then I have to be scum, so he switches up to voting Yuri.

That disregards that he's not scumreading me for being associated with Yuri though. No matter Yuri's flip I think Vecna will be aiming to lynch me, and he's associating me with Yuri now to justify lynching Yuri first. At first I thought it was a bus because he couldn't get the support to lynch me today and his partner was failing the buddy up to town game enough to have garnered a decent amount of suspicion with Frog's case but idunno.

I actually want more discussion on this. I also want Drixx and dave to be able to catch up and post thoughts before we rush into a night phase. Agreeing with Nero that the higher posters need to cool it for a bit to let others post if we're gonna wait for catch ups and have more discussion though.
Summary of this post; misframing my statements and using speculations of my actions tomorrow to try and derail our current wagon.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2898 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:45 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 2894, Creature wrote:Sorry, I didn't really pay attention.

Notice, are you opposing Yuri wagon?
I don't even know man. I'm saying I want more opinions than just the 5 loudest people in the thread drowning out everyfucking one else and forcing everything to happen their way or no way. I don't want another 20+ pages to have to read when I wake, and I don't want another catch up where I feel extremely uncomfortable because of someone doing something that I think it's just toxic towards another person. I've been reading this all day after hitting my head last night and I'm cranky, nauseated, headachey, dizzy, and I don't have the patience to hold back my opinion on some people if certain behaviours continue.

I'm saying I'm not happy with the number of people I don't have sorted, nor the way people are trying to rush the day or control where the votes go so it's not a natural progression of things. I'm not happy with the way some things are getting completely ignored and not even discussed or asked about. I'm not happy with the way people want to end the day when 2 people declared intent to catch up and we have an actual chance to get a better read on those slots too.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2899 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:46 am

Post by Vecna »

In fact, it even misframes the order of things. Yuri was a thing before you were. My 2 points for scumgreading you came before I notice the potential link between you and yuri.

You pretending that im using this link to justify my actions is laughable

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”