Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2375 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:15 am

Post by Sondam »

In post 2373, The DEO wrote:
In post 2372, Sondam wrote:I don't bias read in the first place I take offense to that statement.
Can you quote the case please
~Maria
Everyone bias reads, just some stronger than others. Humanity is consistently inconsistent.
I'd like to say I'm good at looking at 2 sides of a coin
~Maria
Hydra of MariaR and gerryoat
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2376 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:17 am

Post by Creature »

Opinions on Elbirn?
Sigh
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2377 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:18 am

Post by Sondam »

"Maria can you do this for me"
"Sure just give a few I don't want to right now"
"OMG SCUM LOOKING FOR AN EXCUSE"
????????????????????????????????????
~Maria
Pedit: He doesn't feel town like he did in hotel mafia and his vote on notice me slot is very bad hell I think the whole notice me wagon is bad needs more sorting but he's scummy
~Maria
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2378 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:19 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2303, Vecna wrote:Hmmm im even considering bidding on the stump myself by now. The only thing holding me back is self-knowledge that my towngame without being able to rely on solid mechanic discussion is rather hit and miss.
Yes, but this self-awareness allows you to know you are wrong, and re-evaluate your position mid-game. Many players lack this, and carry their wrong reads all the way to the loss.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2379 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:22 am

Post by Sondam »

I should just let gerry do all the one on one shit he doesn't get as emotional as me since that's a scumtell I guess
~Maria
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2380 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:22 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2375, Sondam wrote:
In post 2372, Sondam wrote:I don't bias read in the first place I take offense to that statement.
~Maria
Everyone bias reads, just some stronger than others. Humanity is consistently inconsistent.
~Maria
Me too. Hell Math does too. I actually majored in social psychology and sociology in college. There is no purely unbiased individual. People are reached in different ways.

I overtly favor data over emotion. I am better with it. I am predisposed to like those players because I can predict and work with them. I am an aspie so conveying the right emotion is difficult.

Compare me to Pirate Mollie [used bc really skilled and not in game]. They don't act like I do. Fewer posts. Group rythym stuff (I try to use but I will never be as good). She taught me the value of giving space even when I think an argument is bunk (still working on it).

There's certain things that resonate more with certain players. These are all biases. Getting town to draw all of its skills is how town wins to me. That means town blocks. Scum need to get the biases in town without making a toxic environment (if possible).

Keeping me and Math calm limits our biases. What are yours?
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2381 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:24 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2379, Sondam wrote:I should just let gerry do all the one on one shit he doesn't get as emotional as me since that's a scumtell I guess
~Maria
Stay, but do not do this.

If you leave, I will likely just tune out Gery.
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2382 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:27 am

Post by Sondam »

In post 2380, The DEO wrote:
~Maria
~Maria
Me too. Hell Math does too. I actually majored in social psychology and sociology in college. There is no purely unbiased individual. People are reached in different ways.

I overtly favor data over emotion. I am better with it. I am predisposed to like those players because I can predict and work with them. I am an aspie so conveying the right emotion is difficult.

Compare me to Pirate Mollie [used bc really skilled and not in game]. They don't act like I do. Fewer posts. Group rythym stuff (I try to use but I will never be as good). She taught me the value of giving space even when I think an argument is bunk (still working on it).

There's certain things that resonate more with certain players. These are all biases. Getting town to draw all of its skills is how town wins to me. That means town blocks. Scum need to get the biases in town without making a toxic environment (if possible).

You mean things I'm more likely to townread then others? I think if someone can come across geniune it'll make me tr them I'm also bias on wanting my friends to be town and when they yell at me it makes me shy away into a little ball and even when I'm town I'm more likely to scumread them because I think they should understand me. If someone overall interacts with me more it makes me bias there's a lot more but I can't say everything
~Maria
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2383 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:28 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2367, Fro99er wrote:Elbirn we're not doing notice today
Not with that kind of an attitude
In post 2377, Sondam wrote:"
Pedit: He doesn't feel town like he did in hotel mafia and his vote on notice me slot is very bad hell I think the whole notice me wagon is bad needs more sorting but he's scummy
~Maria
I literally don't even know you so I'm going to go ahead and call you a bullshitter
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2384 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:29 am

Post by Sondam »

I'm Sonia
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2385 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:30 am

Post by Sondam »

See this is what I mean I don't feel like what elb just did was try and dig more he just jumped to "Lol bs"
~Maria
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2386 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:31 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2384, Sondam wrote:I'm Sonia
Oh.

Well now I have to re-filter everything through that lens

Is sonia the alt or mariaR?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2387 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:32 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2385, Sondam wrote:See this is what I mean I don't feel like what elb just did was try and dig more he just jumped to "Lol bs"
~Maria
Did you not just call me out on not being enough of a dick

And now your problem is that I was being a dick?
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2388 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:32 am

Post by Sondam »

hard to say Maria is alt but Maria has ended up being played on more because I'm more well known.
Take your pick
~Maria
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2389 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:33 am

Post by Sondam »

In post 2387, Elbirn wrote:
In post 2385, Sondam wrote:See this is what I mean I don't feel like what elb just did was try and dig more he just jumped to "Lol bs"
~Maria

There's a dif between being a dick and jumping to conclusions
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2390 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:34 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2347, The DEO wrote:
In post 2344, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2039, The DEO wrote:And PV, if you're scum, you gotta break the town wall somewhere. The science thing is null, and you know it. The choices made were more about playstyle than alignment. The proper scum response was to oppose whichever funding (or lack there of) would help town. So I stipulate scum should have wanted to deny science but that's because I know I am town.

Saying Yuri is better than others is not stating Yuri is either town or scum, or if you'd be willing to sheep townreads there. I get the gist that your TRs all SR Yuri, you are not willing to vote there but are not TRing Yuri, which leaves me with you taking no clear stance.

Your response also saying I don't get how you'd be confused, also makes me feel like I am correct in asking for a more detailed opinion.

The reads we disagree on yes. Yet, Drixx is one of two TR reads we both have.
This whole post doesn't really make sense to me. Try putting a single topic in a single post.

The Yuri thing I do get. I find their play scummy. But, they could be town, and are active, which means they can be read. But yes, their activity mostly involves not wanting to be outted and some sort of self-defense, which I do not like. I am not voting them now because there is still time in the day, and I want to see where it goes. When the time comes, if they have not improved their posting to where I no longer find them scummy, then I'll probably vote them. Conversely, if they devolve in posting, I might vote them sooner.
Kind of standard read gathering techniques.
Yeah, this still isn't taking a position but reeks of let me see if A and N gets more town support.
I think you're "find and replace" is broken.....
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2391 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:36 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2389, Sondam wrote:
~Maria

Okay so which is it

Are you pretending to have the utmost knowledge of my personality after having played one game with me and are scumreading because I haven't shit down everyone's throats

Or you're scumreading me because I "jumped to the conclusion" about you "being full of shit", a reasonable conclusion when I was sure I had no idea who you are

Because both of those are bullshit, and that is the conclusion I am jumping to
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2392 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:38 am

Post by Sondam »

In post 2391, Elbirn wrote:
In post 2389, Sondam wrote:
~Maria

Okay so which is it

Are you pretending to have the utmost knowledge of my personality after having played one game with me and are scumreading because I haven't shit down everyone's throats

Or you're scumreading me because I "jumped to the conclusion" about you "being full of shit", a reasonable conclusion when I was sure I had no idea who you are

Because both of those are bullshit, and that is the conclusion I am jumping to
No. Your posts are lack LUSTER did you not see that part? I added in the meta as a bonus it's not the main part of my read as meta should never be the main reason for a read
~Maria
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2393 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:43 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In the interest of politeness, I have nothing to say at this point.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2394 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:44 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 2269, The DEO wrote:I also have an extremely hard time seeing how it's not Vecna/LUV/Frogger/Spiffeh/Yuri.
Literally never post again
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2395 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:44 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2382, Sondam wrote:
In post 2380, The DEO wrote:
~Maria
~Maria

You mean things I'm more likely to townread then others? I think if someone can come across geniune it'll make me tr them I'm also bias on wanting my friends to be town and when they yell at me it makes me shy away into a little ball and even when I'm town I'm more likely to scumread them because I think they should understand me. If someone overall interacts with me more it makes me bias there's a lot more but I can't say everything
~Maria
Genuine is usually a conclusion and one that is largely undiscussable. It's like says someone is town but I cannot place my finger on it.

I try to reset after every game, but don't place BoP on me and oppose what I do when I disagree/do not TR you. You've been opposing me for being who I am since the start. I will always plan if invested. I fight those who oppose me and want to find out who is on what side fast. It's who I am.

Can you look at pregame with fresh eyes and see what you find? Look for buddying of you.

#suspending disbelief you are scum for a bit
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2396 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:46 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 2394, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 2269, The DEO wrote:I also have an extremely hard time seeing how it's not Vecna/LUV/Frogger/Spiffeh/Yuri.
Literally never post again
This whole post is hot garbage

You go into it assuming that these five players are scum and try to fit every action they take into that narrative
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2397 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:48 am

Post by Sondam »

I know you do plan and data that's your thing when I said "oh that's not a case haha" It was more me saying it was weak it wasn't trying to discredit that you made it it just was weak to me does that mean I'm shading you? That's not what my goal was I also don't mind people disagreeing with things I do that's how you get talk going I also sometimes don't mind people scumreading me aslong as there logic to me makes sense and I can be like "Oh I see what you mean with this" but the way you seem to be scumreading me is baffling to me because what you point out as "shade" in my eyes is me just playing the game
Are you asking me to look for people that are buddying or me buddying people?
~Maria
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2398 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:48 am

Post by Sondam »

Micky why do you tr A &N again?