Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2350 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:35 am

Post by Sondam »

Titus you call it shading but in my mind my actions are making statements/accusations not shading it's never my intent I've done it a few times yes but a lot of what I do is me calling out posts I don't like I think it's just a conflict in playstyles. The whole thing with your science case I said "You call it a case that's funny" the reason I said that was I found it weak that's all I wasn't trying to discredit your work I just thought it was weak.
~Maria
Hydra of MariaR and gerryoat
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2351 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:37 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2348, Sondam wrote:Anyone in the group I named should know townblocks just lead to bad bad things (the thing mafia dota etc etc) so agreeing to it like...really?
~Maria
A townblock isn't really something players agree to. Stating it outright lets everyone know what was going on. For instance, in Smackdown, I was the only real TRed scum but Creature (I think it was Creature) wanted to extend the block artificially, so I snuck in Grey and zefiend, which allowed for your endgame lynch.

The organic townblock is probably something like me/Uzi/Frogger/Vecna/A and N. Drixx and PeregrineV are not in it, but not harrassed based on mutual trust by me and Vecna to agree to disagree. Like I know Vecna and I would piss each other off by trying to lynch each other's high townreads when we can stick to organic scumreads and fight tomorrow.
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2352 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:38 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2350, Sondam wrote:Titus you call it shading but in my mind my actions are making statements/accusations not shading it's never my intent I've done it a few times yes but a lot of what I do is me calling out posts I don't like I think it's just a conflict in playstyles. The whole thing with your science case I said "You call it a case that's funny" the reason I said that was I found it weak that's all I wasn't trying to discredit your work I just thought it was weak.
~Maria
And the reason you are voting obvious town over Yuri is what?
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2353 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:41 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

The issue I have Spiffy is that a lot of the reasoning for his votes he's casted so far just seem weak.

Spiffy's reasoning for voting Nero was really vague and quite safe and easy. He was essentially accusing him of blending in but I'm pretty sure if you look hard enough, you can accuse about 90% of the players in this game of the same thing.

Spiffy's vote for Max just felt like an overreaction rather than thinking about things critically and realizing that Max was probably just very misguided since one of the reasons Max voted for him was because of how he was treating his scum reads in a time where everyone was unable to cast a vote.

I've already went into how I hate that the Bee read is based off meta and I think someone said earlier that they have more recent meta on Bee that kind of matches how he's been playing in this game. I also can't shake the gut feeling that Bee really can't get into the game ever since he was basically ignored during the Resolution phase.

The Kyouko vote is bad as well because he doesn't provide enough examples of what he accuses him of doing and the example he did provide isn't as fringe as he describes it. The thing I was doing with Yuri was extreme but it got the result I wanted and that was for the focus to be on him. I can see someone like Kyouko who's been stuck in catch-up mode for a while and just skimming think that my entire case on him was me knowing this isn't town game and wanting to find his own reasoning for voting Yuri if it came down to it. Spiffy at no point seems to want to take that into account or even ask if this is how Kyouko comes off to people.

--

Also stop saying I should stop saying I want to lynch him. I've had doubts about him ever since the Resolution phase and I will push him if I want to.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2354 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:44 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2353, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:The issue I have Spiffy is that a lot of the reasoning for his votes he's casted so far just seem weak.

Spiffy's reasoning for voting Nero was really vague and quite safe and easy. He was essentially accusing him of blending in but I'm pretty sure if you look hard enough, you can accuse about 90% of the players in this game of the same thing.

Spiffy's vote for Max just felt like an overreaction rather than thinking about things critically and realizing that Max was probably just very misguided since one of the reasons Max voted for him was because of how he was treating his scum reads in a time where everyone was unable to cast a vote.

I've already went into how I hate that the Bee read is based off meta and I think someone said earlier that they have more recent meta on Bee that kind of matches how he's been playing in this game. I also can't shake the gut feeling that Bee really can't get into the game ever since he was basically ignored during the Resolution phase.

The Kyouko vote is bad as well because he doesn't provide enough examples of what he accuses him of doing and the example he did provide isn't as fringe as he describes it. The thing I was doing with Yuri was extreme but it got the result I wanted and that was for the focus to be on him. I can see someone like Kyouko who's been stuck in catch-up mode for a while and just skimming think that my entire case on him was me knowing this isn't town game and wanting to find his own reasoning for voting Yuri if it came down to it. Spiffy at no point seems to want to take that into account or even ask if this is how Kyouko comes off to people.

--

Also stop saying I should stop saying I want to lynch him. I've had doubts about him ever since the Resolution phase and I will push him if I want to.
You and I are largely in sync right now. Can you deal with Sodham? I cannot tell if scum or just paranoid. Strongly leaning scum but I don't want to confbias and I cannot quite have a full talk with them.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2355 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:47 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2335, Spiffeh wrote:Part of me hopes Yuri flips town so MathBlade gets a reality check
This works just as well with the story though, probably even better.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2356 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:48 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2165, Vecna wrote:Titus, how do I best engage mr ceasar about his wrong read on me to stop it from interfering with our work here. you know pine I assume.

Direct engagement with arguments, or ignoring?
I'm not Titus, but ignore that shit.

If he's scum, it's all bullshit.

If he's town, he hasn't bothered giving reasons or commenting on any other part of the game.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2357 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:49 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2354, The DEO wrote:
In post 2353, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:The issue I have Spiffy is that a lot of the reasoning for his votes he's casted so far just seem weak.

--

You and I are largely in sync right now. Can you deal with Sodham? I cannot tell if scum or just paranoid. Strongly leaning scum but I don't want to confbias and I cannot quite have a full talk with them.
I have no issues with the Maria head because I think this is their town game. Maria likes to do a lot more ATE, play confused, not read and even openly brag about not reading when she's scum. As town she's more serious and in a don't give a fuck mode and I see a lot of that here. It's really just Gerry that's the problem. I don't know what to make of him because I think at a glance he's kind of overblown the slip thing but that's kind of hypocritical for me to say since you can argue I've done the same with Notice. I think you should take a step back and see what they do, mainly what Gerry does when he's not hung on you.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2358 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:50 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Mr. Ceasar usually lurks a lot more as scum so we'll see how that goes.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2359 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:51 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2355, Vecna wrote:
In post 2335, Spiffeh wrote:Part of me hopes Yuri flips town so MathBlade gets a reality check
This works just as well with the story though, probably even better.
Ditto.

Oh and Vecna, Varsoona's large theme ended like two seconds ago. Basically, that game was scum Drixx trying to outsmart me mechanically and I used it like an albatross to get town in a spot to win the game. By letting him live, he was forced to narrow down the box to all his buddies.

I stole his ability and had every intent of lynching him, but he shot me first.
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2360 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:03 am

Post by Sondam »

In post 2351, The DEO wrote:
In post 2348, Sondam wrote:Anyone in the group I named should know townblocks just lead to bad bad things (the thing mafia dota etc etc) so agreeing to it like...really?
~Maria
A townblock isn't really something players agree to. Stating it outright lets everyone know what was going on. For instance, in Smackdown, I was the only real TRed scum but Creature (I think it was Creature) wanted to extend the block artificially, so I snuck in Grey and zefiend, which allowed for your endgame lynch.

The organic townblock is probably something like me/Uzi/Frogger/Vecna/A and N. Drixx and PeregrineV are not in it, but not harrassed based on mutual trust by me and Vecna to agree to disagree. Like I know Vecna and I would piss each other off by trying to lynch each other's high townreads when we can stick to organic scumreads and fight tomorrow.
Oh we can talk about smackdown? OKAY THANK GOD I WAS DANCING AROUND THE TOPIC. But yeah after those I'm shocked people aren't more worried about townblocks.
~Maria
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2361 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:04 am

Post by The DEO »

Smackdown but not RAW.
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2362 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:04 am

Post by Sondam »

In post 2352, The DEO wrote:
In post 2350, Sondam wrote:Titus you call it shading but in my mind my actions are making statements/accusations not shading it's never my intent I've done it a few times yes but a lot of what I do is me calling out posts I don't like I think it's just a conflict in playstyles. The whole thing with your science case I said "You call it a case that's funny" the reason I said that was I found it weak that's all I wasn't trying to discredit your work I just thought it was weak.
~Maria
I don't see why Yuri is obv scum I've seen people say "oh Yuri is scum" but I haven't seen anyone say why A&N's attitude feels fake to me. Maybe you can shed some light on me even if I've been getting WWE Titus vibes (aka I try and reach out to you and you just retreat and be stubborn and make me go into a mess)
~Maria
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2363 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:06 am

Post by Sondam »

Like to me my actions are very clear and you just keep shaking your head you act like my ate is blah and you act like I'm ot doing anything but I think my logic make sense and you're just closing yourself off to me
~Maria
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2364 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:06 am

Post by Elbirn »

I am caught up again, have read everything but retained zero information because it took me off and on 16 hours. Then my phones cache cleared deleting all the posts I wanted to multiquote/discuss and now I don't give a fuck

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee
Titusblade wrote:Elbrin's vote on Notice particular doesn't do it for me. Elbrin's all about supporting my pushes, yet there's little effort to ensure we're on the same wagon. He's raved about my abilities in Sudoken mafia, and that he's glad we're town, but he's not reaching out to me on an intellectual level. I have dropped him out of my townblock for this reason. I need to speak to town Elbrin. I don't think they are necessarily scum, but I need to talk with them. Not sure if it's game size or scum though.
Hi I'm here let's discuss yes

Notice absolutely faked a townslip to get good boy points and that I can not abide. I want him roped today.

And if you don't believe in that at least believe in what I'm trying to do.

The rest of this is kind of...I mean I get why and what you're saying but maybe I haven't been clear. Or maybe I've changed my mind, dude I don't know

I felt really in sync with you a few (irl) days ago, but now we've gone and done that thing where we don't really agree, I think. As such I don't see how you can say I'm "all about supporting your wagons" when I don't agree with who the wagonee is. I can townread you and think you're wrong, and I often do. As for not reaching out, I haven't been able to be really present because I'm busy and this pace is stupid and I kinda wish this were a mini or that half of you would just die all at once.

So uhm yeah. We have differences regarding....a lot? Talk to me about yuri/notice, or point me to a post where you already did pretty please?

I'd like to voice a concern over your hydra kinda poopooing on the idea of a townbloc but now I think that might have been math head. Idk
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2365 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:07 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Alisae: We told you to meta dive Alisae.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2366 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:08 am

Post by Elbirn »

VOTE: NoticeMeSenpai

*rings dinner bell*
The notice wagon is now viable, come on step it up. Vecna, uzi, I see you over there don't be shy
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2367 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:08 am

Post by Fro99er »

Elbirn we're not doing notice today
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2368 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:09 am

Post by Sondam »

Still trying to wonder if this is hotel Elbirn or scum it feels like he's missing that aggro edge that was there beofre (I'm using meta because the content he brings is very lackluster to me) <is that a shade throw I don't fucking know anymoreeeee
Pedit: ewwwww bad vote
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2369 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:09 am

Post by Sondam »

I feel like I did something wrong and I have no idea what I did so I'm questioning every action I do when I just think I'm playing a game and my head shouldn't be this confused and now I'm RANTING
~Maria
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2370 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:10 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2362, Sondam wrote:
In post 2352, The DEO wrote:
~Maria
I don't see why Yuri is obv scum I've seen people say "oh Yuri is scum" but I haven't seen anyone say why A&N's attitude feels fake to me. Maybe you can shed some light on me even if I've been getting WWE Titus vibes (aka I try and reach out to you and you just retreat and be stubborn and make me go into a mess)
~Maria
Go look at Yuri's fake af case on A+N

Put your thoughts of A+N aside for a minute and just go read the case.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2371 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:11 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2363, Sondam wrote:Like to me my actions are very clear and you just keep shaking your head you act like my ate is blah and you act like I'm ot doing anything but I think my logic make sense and you're just closing yourself off to me
~Maria
I am very closed off to you. You were my one wrong townread in PyP. You were bussed to discredit me, according to Vecna. I was blocking quite effectively there and you would have been sussed out if I had lived long enough. Your play was well, but protecting the scumteam and bussing you was a smart move.

You know how you tricked me? AtE? You know what I am ignoring? AtE?

You want a townread, stop voting players who make their motivations clear and are probably town and go after scum.
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2372 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Sondam »

I don't bias read in the first place I take offense to that statement.
Can you quote the case please
~Maria
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2373 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:13 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 2372, Sondam wrote:I don't bias read in the first place I take offense to that statement.
Can you quote the case please
~Maria
Everyone bias reads, just some stronger than others. Humanity is consistently inconsistent.
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2374 (ISO) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:15 am

Post by Sondam »

In post 2371, The DEO wrote:
In post 2363, Sondam wrote:Like to me my actions are very clear and you just keep shaking your head you act like my ate is blah and you act like I'm ot doing anything but I think my logic make sense and you're just closing yourself off to me
~Maria
I am very closed off to you. You were my one wrong townread in PyP. You were bussed to discredit me, according to Vecna. I was blocking quite effectively there and you would have been sussed out if I had lived long enough. Your play was well, but protecting the scumteam and bussing you was a smart move.

You know how you tricked me? AtE? You know what I am ignoring? AtE?

You want a townread, stop voting players who make their motivations clear and are probably town and go after scum.
Just because I ate as scum doesn't mean I don't do it as town I think my ate is easy to tell when it's genuine and when it's not but ate aside I'm just asking questions because I don't know what you want I'm getting asked to change my play in a way that's not fun for me but if I say no I'm scummy like what? I have emotions and the reason why people fall for my ate is I don't need to fake my ate ate comes to me normally because I am such an emotional person.
I don't think you should be scumreading me for voting people you tr you should look at my actions on why I'm voting said people that's how it works you lynched me in hotel mafia when I was right just because I didn't want to listen to you so why can't you listen to me here?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”