Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4700 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 4686, Toogeloo wrote:Pine, Scum don't wait to the very last minute to bus a Goon if the only thing that is needed is their votes to complete the lynch. No chance in hell scum were completely off Creature's lynch when it was a 3-way between Creature, gerry, and Sly. In fact, if anything, the early departers of gerry and Sly onto Creature are your best bets for scum, as are the people who parked there and didn't stay there. If anything, the last votes on Creature in the waning hours of the day phase are all town.

I'm also completely open to the idea that the scum team might be completely incapable of leading town around by the nose, and were likely amicable to the plans set by the louder voices.

Also, if Pine is hated, I doubt scum have a 5-man team. Hell, Pine shouldn't be allowed to live simply because he brings LyLo a day earlier, and a 5-man team also closes that LyLo gap.
My Hated status specifically does not function in LyLo/MyLo

I also do not expect to make it to endgame. My PR is too juicy.
In post 4692, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Wait a min...

If Pine said he's not hated in lylo... isn't that unfair from a mod stand-point because it allows the town to know when it is lylo?
Not really. Town almost always knows when it's LyLo, for one, and it's not like there's a mod announcement. Either the lynch happens or it doesn't.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4701 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Tammy »

Nacho why didn't you find it problematic for there to be a cop and a watcher?
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4702 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 4683, Pine wrote:Here's the thing - bussing for no reason and out of the blue just doesn't happen as often as it's talked about. A teammate is a valuable resource. Distancing occurs, but it's a big waste to eliminate a teammate. If you completely sacrifice one out of the blue, it's got to be dramatic enough to earn you a ticket to endgame. Claiming a guilty on a teammate, for example. Counterclaiming them. You don't do it quietly and stubbornly.
a teammate is not a valuable resource if his scum game is dog shit, everyone knows it, and he doesn't have any night actions
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4703 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 4685, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Desperado like third time how do you have a strong townread on Sly.
hey SAD for the second time, did you miss me and him having a five page back and forth that ended with me saying he's town
;)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4704 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by Tammy »

This might be unfortunate but anyone who has me and toog in a separate category and not in town is someone who's mafia theory I can't take seriously
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4705 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 4702, Desperado wrote: a teammate is not a valuable resource if his scum game is dog shit, everyone knows it, and he doesn't have any night actions
you're either undervaluing the power of the vote

or trying to sell something stinky
balance among all things
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4706 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by Desperado »

i mean, they very nearly had their cake and ate it too. creature came pretty close to not getting lynched.

what i'm selling is that if there was ever a scum to bus for the towncred and nothing else, it's a goon who can't play emulate his town game no matter how hard he tries and half the playerlist has experience with him
;)
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4707 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I think desp is scum from all this actually

thanks pine

VOTE: desperado
balance among all things
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4708 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

But no one was scumreading him because he was playing bad and not usual town game except for me and mcmenno. I had no direct prior games with him and I only spectated a bit of his town game where he was more engaging and scumhunting and here I felt he has no interest to scumhunt or solve the game, and mcmenno replaced in half of the day.

I legit don't know why others were scumreading him but for him to know before hand before game start people were gonna scumread him right away and told his teammates to buss because of his off game as scum is a huge stretch.
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4709 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 4707, drealmerz7 wrote:I think desp is scum from all this actually

thanks pine

lol so you think i'm lying about my thought process here or...?

if i was scum there is no question i would have bussed the shit of creature
;)
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4710 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by MariaR »

I feel intense annoyance at a lot of what has happened and I have no clue why
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4711 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by gerryoat »

would lynch nacho or desp. both bussed at the end when they realized it was for the best
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4712 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 3997, Errantparabola wrote:Creature (9 - LYNCH): McMenno, gerryoat, Pine, Andrius, Nachomamma8, Ser Arthur Dayne, Tammy, Fro99er, Desperado
let's go one by one here
In post 1255, McMenno wrote:well I'm on page 13 and I already know drealmerz is town

creature is giving me some fierce pingers

ep is also scum probably
In post 1426, McMenno wrote:creature is beetlejuice with a sock on his head
In post 1437, McMenno wrote:man I'm catched caught up and fucking
pumped
moist

VOTE: creature

see the thing with creature is... as town, he's stream-of-conscious, live by the moment, asking people around for reads...

as scum people are like "hey where's creature's at" CREATURE like a monster is: "hey I'm here waddup /leaves" "oh well he's lynchbaity let's let him live a while"

which is not going 2 happen on my watch

Spoiler: creaturejuice
In post 1510, McMenno wrote:
In post 1441, Firebringer wrote:creature is posting way more than if he was scum....
In post 1442, Firebringer wrote:like he was scum in hunger games, and he is already posted more in this game than that game.
I wasn't in hunger games but compare to say wakegame (where I was scum with him) it's the same thing here
In post 2063, McMenno wrote:
In post 1880, Andrius wrote:My heart says FB is town.
My head said FB is scum. Before a few drinks.

I don't see a case for Creature being scum besides for activity, and Creature has been known to be lost in larges.
yes?

no that's not it, the point is town creature is *here are some thoughts* pretty frequently and whenever he feels like

with scum creature people are like "hey where's creature" and creature's like "I'm here *here are some thoughts*"
In post 2470, McMenno wrote:
In post 2287, Andrius wrote:This feels overly simplistic.
There's no way his entire scumplay is BEETLEJUICE.
but it is though

see, creature doesn't enjoy playing scum, he'd much rather find out who the scum is

and if he's scum, he's, well... a lot less motivated. he doesn't know what to do, is a fish in a barrel basically. and that's what I'm seeing here
mcmenno himself is the source of "creature sucks as scum and look at him, he's sucking!"

whether you knew mcmenno previously or not, this is the baseline that has been established for him
In post 2302, gerryoat wrote:Also Creature is maf. But how many votes are on him rn
In post 2316, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2308, Creature wrote:
In post 2302, gerryoat wrote:Also Creature is maf. But how many votes are on him rn
Only if "maf" is the flavor for town, but I don't think it is.
forced af lol
In post 2337, gerryoat wrote:anyway my reason for scumreading creature is from past experience from memory
so sad's "no one was scumreading him via meta but me and mcmenno" thing is blown out of the water almost immediately. gerry basically takes one post from creature, calls it forced and creature is scum forever and ever amen. ok.
In post 2197, Pine wrote:
In post 2054, Tammy wrote:As much as it depresses me nacho is probably scum for just whistling by all that too.
I concur.

Tammy is also looking Townish to me, though I want her to be wrong about Andrius. I really, really want her to be wrong. My finely-honed (read: rusty as fuck) sock-detection senses tell me to be wary of the hyper-buddying he's doing though.

Toying with not bothering to read the four dozen pages I snoozed through.
In post 2131, Desperado wrote:
Vote: SlySly

i no longer care whether this is a thing that can happen or not
It's not a thing that can happen.
In post 2135, McMenno wrote:
In post 2103, Desperado wrote:in a page that is already 70 pages of mostly nothing.
literally every large theme game ever
Only in the last year or two. We used to have fun and still be readable. Want to read an insanely fun game that was somewhat concise? Call of Cutthulufish. I mean, mods had GAME back then. There are great mods now (<3 Firebringer), but the creativity of that game just cannot be overstated.
In post 2132, drealmerz7 wrote:we can lynch slysly

VOTE: slysly
In post 2136, Tammy wrote:VOTE: slysly

He didn't even read it.

I do not sign up for games with people that I hate.
In post 2143, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2093, SlySly wrote:Why do I want Tammy lynched? Andrius is my top TR. Her attack on him makes her my top SR.
VOTE: Sly
In post 2146, Creature wrote:VOTE: SlySly
In post 2165, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Slysly

I want to be part of the cool kids.
STAHP. I said no.
In post 2169, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:HOLY

MOLY

Every Creature post is exactly like what mcmenno is describing and it's exactly what I've read about his scum game this is precisely like in defcon where Reck said UT was scum but people didn't trust him.
Right?

Lurking, trolling, and bare-voting Creature needs rope. SlySly wagon is full of fail and opportunism.

STRAHDIANS, UNITE.

VOTE: Creature
In post 2202, Pine wrote:
In post 2199, Creature wrote:Hey, you're also technically lurking.
Ah, but you're active lurking, I've just been mostly absent. There's actually a substantial difference.

And don't think I don't see the inherent OMGUS in the quoted statement.
In post 2208, Pine wrote:
In post 2206, Creature wrote:Oh nice, guess scum found a way to mislynch D1 and still get away, but I'm not letting that.
So you're thinking that painting all of your detractors with a broad brush is the way to get out of this?
In post 2227, Pine wrote:
In post 2225, Creature wrote:Feeling a Hunger Games!Pine, except I'm not in his scumteam.
Funny, I was thinking the same thing about Hunger Games!Creature.
hey look

yet another person who was reading creature as scum via meta

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
In post 760, Andrius wrote:NOW FOR THE REAL DEAL

LADIES AND GENTLETOWELS

THIS IS I, LORD ERRANTPARABOLA

WELCOME TO MY LAUNDROMAT

No, this isn't bullshit. This is straight-up Admiral Andrius of this game.

I am actually Errantparabola, not the mod, but the character.
SO YOU ALL ARE MY LAUNDRY
Now that being said let's move along shall we?

GLORIOUS ERRANTPARABOLEANS
dreaemrz - Drealmerz is as drealmerz does. He'll scumread me at some point for a difference in playstyle but there's little that can be done save be masons with him.
Pine - I mean you punch me in the heart when you say I maybe scum. But I think you're town. Strong early game, gives no shits.
MariaR - We're always waiting for the next season. The producers don't want any big moves this early. Also, you remind me of AGM a bit with the (apparently) you have a preference for MAFIA and there's less engagement here. But hey, we're talking atnd its D1 so maybe we'll stick it to the producers this one eh?
SlySly - Town.
Fro99er - Town because the big three are hating on him and he doesn't give a shit. Honey badget don't care.
Toog - Wow look he's doing things. And he's joining the gif brigade. Town.
SAD - Town for reactions to wagon and potential lynching at L-1.

???
FB - This'll likely be a long-term read. Because I've seen you as scum (DEFCON), and I'm actually town this game, I'm going to actually have to pay attention to what you're doing this game. Which, hopefully, you just join the GIF BRIGADE and we don't hav to ever doubt your heart.
Zack - mfw doing little of consequence. FB townreads him. idgi
Aero - Literally haven't seen anything he's done of consequence. Will have to look individually.
Creature - Not playing to his normal. Will take time to parse out the dreck. Vigilo. Confido.
Tammy - Rising. At this point I'd target you if I were a Weak role just to have this out of the way.

SOCKS
Desperado - Like, you're here. Claim aside, you're still here. I don't have words but the gut says you're here. The brain says no. But we all know how I play.
Gerry - No, you're doing little things making little waves and are generally just herp derping through the game. SAD has too many townreads? I have more. Come at me, scum.
nacho - Nacholove I could write you an essay. All I want is for you to be here and do the reads and either lead or be part of the TOWNBLOC that you know will happen because you and I are here and this is how we roll. I want to see you interact with people and be human but I'm not getting the Nacholove vibes. And you know I can read you correctly. (And yes, I realize that the most recent game we've played was WEREWOLVES with PINE. I forgot about that one.)
Nosferatu - Please show up and play the game.
In post 885, Andrius wrote:
In post 792, Toogeloo wrote:Is it because Now has done jack all, because that's why I originally voted him?
I mean I don't have high expectations for Nos, but yeah, his not doing things is bad.
Also Creature but w/e I've seen him to next-to-nothing before. Attempting to be charitable here.
In post 793, Tammy wrote:I don't believe that's your perception Andrius.
Well then we're at an impasse.
Look, I understand where you're coming from. You're saying you were happy. Great. I'm not arguing that.

My perception was something else. I'm not going to claim SAD and I are on the same page but he also thought you were off at one point in time.
In post 793, Tammy wrote:I know you're better that the bs your posting right now.
Uhhhhh what.
What, the reads list early on?
I usually have reads lists. I do it all the time.
Are my reads atrocious? On occasion. I successfully found zero scum in Curse of the Werewolves and p. much only found town the entire game.
I don't claim to be good at this game but you can't say I'm not transparent.
In post 793, Tammy wrote:I still think you're over correcting. And just because you were able to knock me off tilt last time I suspected you when you were scum by playing this stupid game you're playing now, it won't work this time.
You know I can't respond to this right now.

There are no games here. These are my reads and if you just say "ok great they're terrible" that's fine.
But I'm not convinced that's the case.
In post 796, Fro99er wrote:Thought that was interesting. Why is dreal the strongest townread Andy? Zach would certainly seem to disagree.
The lists aren't stratified other than by category.
If they are, I'll make it clear that's the case.
In post 794, Fro99er wrote:
In post 770, Tammy wrote:The only thing I like is that people are finally realizing what I pointed out last night that nosferstu is being useless. She's scummy, but frogger asked for a minute and I'm giving that.
Thanks. I'm not sure on Nos yet but I know a town Nos when I see one...usually as the game progresses. I'm not going to say what it is, because I don't want to influence that behavior coming out or not.
This doesn't help me. At all.
I want him dead and the vague IN THE FUTURE stuff won't fly forever.
In post 797, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vote: Andrius

What bitter moisture is the taste of betrayal, Andrius. We could have had it all, but the only love you have for me is a dagger in the back.
I don't know, man.
I could write for a long time about things that probably don't matter to people here/matter anymore but that'd be a waste of my time.

This isn't some form of betrayal.
Yes, perhaps I was foolish to think I could just pick things up where I left off with people after being gone for years and more time wearing a black tie than I wanted to.
But if I were to speak honestly from the heart we'd be so far off-track with this game.

So no.
I'll mortify the heart and do what I can for you all.
I'll stay here, as long as you let me.

Tammy if I offended you then ask me to leave and I'll be gone.
In post 798, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 761, Andrius wrote:
In post 758, Toogeloo wrote: Why do you feel better about Fro99er, but he was already a town read?
So let's say you're married.
I think you are.
You love your spouse?
Then they do something unexpected and you love them more.

I townread Fro99er.
He did things.
I townread him more.
In post 715, Andrius wrote:Changed my mind. Through page 23 and [Frogger, Tammy, Nacho] all better.
"Hi honey I'm home. And I changed my mind! I love you."

Your wife would slap you and think you didn't love her before.

What you said indicates you had a scumread on him before. Which is why your whole readlist reeks of fakeness. You also liked my reaction to my L-1? That happened before you posted your reads list and you still had me as scum there.
Clearly I need to write better.
"I changed my mind" implied I changed my mind from going to bed right now and decided to read a little bit more. Not I changed my mind on my read.
In post 799, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 760, Andrius wrote:dreaemrz - Drealmerz is as drealmerz does. He'll scumread me at some point for a difference in playstyle but there's little that can be done save be masons with him.
Pine - I mean you punch me in the heart when you say I maybe scum. But I think you're town. Strong early game, gives no shits.
MariaR - We're always waiting for the next season. The producers don't want any big moves this early. Also, you remind me of AGM a bit with the (apparently) you have a preference for MAFIA and there's less engagement here. But hey, we're talking atnd its D1 so maybe we'll stick it to the producers this one eh?
SlySly - Town.
Fro99er - Town because the big three are hating on him and he doesn't give a shit. Honey badget don't care.
Toog - Wow look he's doing things. And he's joining the gif brigade. Town.
SAD - Town for reactions to wagon and potential lynching at L-1.
All of your town reads are poetry; they aren't reads.

Drealmerz is drealmerz but look at us, we are scum together!

Pine is town because he doesn't care. Frogger is town because he doesn't care. Maria prefers scum and is less engaged and thus town. Sly is town because Sly is a friend.

The ADMIRAL ANDRIUS persona is not just amusing pictures; there's supposed to be an actual drive to solve the game and holy shit is it hilariously absent; I'm just sad that Tammy made it here before I did.
See this is just opinions.
I have my reads, which are my opinions.
You might think I'm bullshitting but that doesn't change what I think.

Tammy might be all happy to walk into the game but I was like whoa hang on there's something off here.
Doesn't mean she's not happy.

Like, you can call my reads wrong. That's ok.
But don't sit here and undermine everything I'm doing.
In post 799, Nachomamma8 wrote:Pine is town because he doesn't care. Frogger is town because he doesn't care. Maria prefers scum and is less engaged and thus town. Sly is town because Sly is a friend.
Look I'm not expecting you to be all GIVE THIS MAN PROFESSOR MAFIA.
I play in my own mixture of reads with a few specific tells I've picked up from being here long enough.

I don't know how to engage with you here because you're shutting down this entire conversation with NO ITS ALL BULLSHIT YOUR READS ARE POETRY.

Do you disagree with my reads? Or is it how I am presenting them? Do you think Pine is scum? Do you think Fro99er is scum? Do you think Maria is scum? Do you think Sly is scum?
Or are you just taking issue with my tone or presentation or something?

Because just going LOL POETRY is bull.
In post 800, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Also if we're wagoning people for lurking and/or not contributing to the game I feel creature is better at least there are people who can vouch for Nos for being like this everything I have ever read about and or seen of creature he's an extremely engaged player.
Trust me I an noticing Creature.
I have some experience with him.
In post 802, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 760, Andrius wrote:nacho - Nacholove I could write you an essay. All I want is for you to be here and do the reads and either lead or be part of the TOWNBLOC that you know will happen because you and I are here and this is how we roll. I want to see you interact with people and be human but I'm not getting the Nacholove vibes. And you know I can read you correctly. (And yes, I realize that the most recent game we've played was WEREWOLVES with PINE. I forgot about that one.)
Andylove what the hell is this?
"You aren't being human and you know I can read you, by the way we haven't played together in three years"???

What part of my opening said "not human" to you? Why do you talk about being confident in reading me now when you weren't confident in reading me when we were actually playing together?
I know better than to assume people don't change after years.
I would be lying if I said I hadn't.

Its like, I pretend that I can just pick up relationships after awhile with no change because certain people don't care about what happens in the rainy days, so to speak.
My words to you are an odd mixture of HI LETS PICK THIS UP AGAIN and OK WELL MAYBE YOU DONT or well maybe we just never had a strong relationship to begin with.
I would say more but the best example of this is somewhat
on-going
so I can't.

I mean.
You're here now, interacting with me.
So I guess I got what I wanted, eh?

My gut on you is usually right.
That newbie, both Xeno games we townread each other instantly but then allowed ourselves to doubt in the long-term, twice leading to my lynch in order to guarantee the win.
Its the paranoia that usually kills us. Well, me. You outlived me every time.

Maybe I should stop bringing in myself from outside the game into the game.
Maybe I should just wear the mask.
In post 805, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 789, Andrius wrote:Look, I'm sorry for being an ass.
In post 789, Andrius wrote:I don't want this to be a YOU AND I WALK AWAY FROM THIS
And sorry, I've already heard this song and am not particularly interested in yet another rendition; play me something different.
You don't like my reads? ok
You don't like my tone? ok
You don't like my delivery? ok
What do you want from me?
In post 827, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 821, Firebringer wrote:Yeah....andy was acting odd around Tammy.
Like really odd.

Like the conversation didn't feel normal in anyway.
Like a pre-pubescent teenager around his really hot Spanish teacher?
I don't get what you're alluding to.
In post 840, gerryoat wrote:i just can't get into this game. I need a flip to get reads, but i usually suck day 1 anyway. Why are people voting Andrious
Do you have any reads?
Any at all?
In post 854, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 840, gerryoat wrote:i just can't get into this game. I need a flip to get reads, but i usually suck day 1 anyway. Why are people voting Andrious
You should replace out it's not too late for someone to catch up your playstyle annoys the shit out of me the "sit there and wait for people to do stuff while I do nothing can we just get a flip any flip I'm bad day 1 I can't get into this game".
Agree with this sentiment.
What you said is far more charitable than what I might have said.
In post 869, MariaR wrote:Slay and Dream are question marks for me as I don't understand how you can read them
Meta.
And me thinking I know them well enough.
Granted, I probably don't.
But I think I do well enough.

Not done yet.
HEY LOOK

YET ANOTHER PERSON WITH INTIMATE KNOWLEDGE OF CREATURE'S SCUM GAME

only difference is andrius was defending him for a while and then stopped

^this seems more towny than the others
;)
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #4713 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by MariaR »

What made your sr on me go down Gerry
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4714 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by Desperado »

if you're keeping score that is a full 4/4 creature votes that expressed meta knowledge and i haven't even gotten to SAD yet
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4715 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 2315, Nachomamma8 wrote:
why is Creature scummy?
In post 2941, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2918, Pine wrote:Guys.

Creature wouldn't be this hard to lynch if he were Town. It would be a total no-brainer to justify lynching Town!Creature. We're not seeing any significant resistance, we're seeing interest elsewhere sans commitment. That says scum to me. I want to hunt off the Creature wagon when he flips scum.
This reasoning g sucks.
In post 3751, Nachomamma8 wrote:Frog claim makes me slightly more amendable to lynching Creature, but watcher is a protective/investigative role.
In post 3813, Nachomamma8 wrote:That's literally all he has to do.
And whoops big bad mafia nacho doesn't have a leg to stand on and Creature instantly gets lynched.
In post 3872, Nachomamma8 wrote:and at this point yeah i'm fighting a losing battle and yeah i'm probably voting creature by the end of it but I'd love if by the end of the day one person can give me a reason for him being town that makes sense
Nacho doesn't mention creature at all until the first post here. there is no way in hell nacho is scum.
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4716 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by Desperado »

SAD already admitted he had knowledge of creature, tammy's a mason so i don't care, and fro99er is dead
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4717 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 4708, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:But no one was scumreading him because he was playing bad and not usual town game except for me and mcmenno. I had no direct prior games with him and I only spectated a bit of his town game where he was more engaging and scumhunting and here I felt he has no interest to scumhunt or solve the game, and mcmenno replaced in half of the day.

I legit don't know why others were scumreading him but for him to know before hand before game start people were gonna scumread him right away and told his teammates to buss because of his off game as scum is a huge stretch.
soooooooooooo

wanna try again?
;)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4718 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by Tammy »

My super hawt take is that zach is scum
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4719 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 4707, drealmerz7 wrote:I think desp is scum from all this actually

thanks pine

He's not scum. He's just being stubborn and myopic. This debate was not a case against Desp.

Not sure why I'm defending him to you. You're scum, you know who Town is.

@Desp: All your mega-wall suggests is that Creature hasn't mastered the art and science of making his scumgame look like his Towngame. He has a noticeable difference between the two, and some people who have played with scum!Creature notice.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4720 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:21 pm

I wish I can remember Zach by more than just "the guy who hardcore defended Gerry"

For real get reads man.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4721 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 4719, Pine wrote:@Desp: All your mega-wall suggests is that Creature hasn't mastered the art and science of making his scumgame look like his Towngame. He has a noticeable difference between the two, and some people who have played with scum!Creature notice.
which is a direct contradiction of what SAD just said (you know, the impetus for the post)

oh yeah

and also completely consistent with everything i've said w/r/t creature and scum bussing
;)
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4722 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:28 pm

Okay you are right my boi.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4723 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:28 pm

HOLY

MOLY

GUYS I JUST HAD A REVELATION
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4724 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:28 pm

Vote: Slysly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”