Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:52 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2071, SlySly wrote:I want Tammy lynched.
Right now, the reasons I know you want Tammy lynched is because she's been aggressive towards Andrius. Is that the extent of it?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:55 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

nachoman...hang in there please, if you can

things can likely turn around
balance among all things
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:55 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1358, Andrius wrote:I get busy.
Don't want this falling by the wayside with some convenient both of you are super busy oh darn that scumandrius snuck by us again.
Based on the way that I play, this isn't happening; people like you don't "sneak by", you either destroy me completely or you get destroyed. I'm sure if we're both town here then a moment of mutual meltdown is sure to occur in the future because that's how things have a way of happening, but I don't have it in me to go through this for another day. Rebuilding whatever is broken between all of us is sure to take time and understanding and quelling of feelings for a moment to listen but if it can't happen then I'm not playing.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:55 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 2072, Desperado wrote:quote her being rude
You can't be serious. If you are, just start at 785.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:56 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 785, Tammy wrote:I'll point out why when I get home for those playing along at home but really Andrius that's below you.
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:56 am

Post by Desperado »

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
;)
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:57 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2078, SlySly wrote:
In post 2072, Desperado wrote:quote her being rude
You can't be serious. If you are, just start at 785.
Hey Sly - you told me that I don't know how to play and have fun.
Is this part of having fun? Is it productive to the game?

Tell me why you want to lynch Tammy. Leave the dark emotions out of it.

SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:58 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 2074, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2071, SlySly wrote:If the game is slog, that's because your effort in it has been such.
If the game's been a slog, it's because two people who I love are fighting and because I haven't been able to build up the gumption to post and separate and parse through it being parsing through it hurts. If the game's been a slog, it's for reasons you don't understand - I understand that Andrius is your friend and you feel inclined to protect him but all things like this accomplish is twisting a knife where it doesn't need to be twisted.
Andrius has done nothing but try to play. Tammy's done nothing but tell Andrius how poorly he's played.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:58 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 2080, Desperado wrote:????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Keep going.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:00 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2082, SlySly wrote:Andrius has done nothing but try to play. Tammy's done nothing but tell Andrius how poorly he's played.
and this is...rude?
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:00 am

Post by Desperado »

last i checked tammy thinks andrius is scum because of his poor arguments
;)
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:01 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1360, Andrius wrote:Given your propensity towards lying in STRAHD, don't mind me if I don't necessarily take this at face value.
I do think that Pine's opening is probably more likely to be town than scum; it's not a significant read but it reminds me of a Mastina opening; it limits his fakeclaim options in a pretty weird way (unless he's willing to take completely unnecessary heat) and it's not a good way to limit fakeclaims when he doesn't really have any idea of the town roles that he's up against.

SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:04 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 2084, Desperado wrote:
In post 2082, SlySly wrote:Andrius has done nothing but try to play. Tammy's done nothing but tell Andrius how poorly he's played.
and this is...rude?
It's the start. Calling someone out is fine and not necessarily rude. But this builds up and up until it's like Tammy has killed the horse and is repeatedly kicking it.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:05 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2083, SlySly wrote:
In post 2080, Desperado wrote:????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Keep going.
We've talked about 785 already; in 785, it was clarified that Andrius's reads weren't as in depth or well reasoned as Tammy (or I) expected them to be. Is this rude? Is this an attack on his character?

It seems to me like you're reading a quarter of the situation and understanding an eighth of it; I again, understand that you're probably coming from a good place and see Andrius being frustrated and want to help ease that frustration but the approach you're taking now just isn't helping; at best you're antagonizing the other side and pushing Tammy/Andrius apart and that certainly won't help him at all. It doesn't help him to feel like someone hates him and it doesn't help for him to feel like he's hurting someone else; the only way to move past it is by understanding what's going on and being open to both sides, not chucking fuel into the fire.

Why do you want to lynch Tammy?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:07 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 780, Andrius wrote:Which is, frankly, a stupid thing to put into role pms but whatever it doesn't add anything to the game and basically encourages spam/shit/empty posting as EP realized because he TOLD US NOT TO SPAM POST THE WORDS.
Telling Tammy that she's putting Moist into her words and that somehow is making the game less fun and impossible to play is ridiculous. It's not playing the game, it's attacking Tammy. If he wasn't attacking Tammy specifically, why didn't he call out any of the 10 other people who put Moist into their words? Why did he single out Tammy?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 786, Andrius wrote:Because I feel like you're being unnecessarily pissy about this whole thing.
Telling someone they're being unnecessarily pissy isn't "playing the game". If you tell someone that they're being unnecessarily pissy, the response you're getting back isn't going to be happy happy joy joy BRO FISTS.

Again, Sly, I know that you are defending Andrius because he is your friend and you like him. I understand that. But there have been missteps and hurt feelings and lashing out on both sides, and picking a horse and backing it isn't helping either side. If you care about Andrius, stop twisting the knife and help the game move past this.

Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:12 am

Post by Fro99er »

20 pages while I went out drinking last night? Ugh.

Hangover ketchup
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:13 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 786, Andrius wrote:
In post 782, Tammy wrote:That is the scummiest retort you could have made Andrius. Really below your caliber as a player.

Disappointing.
Should I be mad? Are you trying to provoke me? What is the point of this. Because I feel like you're being unnecessarily pissy about this whole thing.
And look.
You said that 785 wasn't necessarily rude, this is the response it got.
This isn't the beginning to healthy communication, this isn't the beginning to a healthy and meaningful relationship, so don't pretend that all of it is one-sided because you aren't helping Andrius by doing so.

So, again.
Why do you want to lynch Tammy?

SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:16 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 2088, Nachomamma8 wrote:It seems to me like you're reading a quarter of the situation and understanding an eighth of it; I again, understand that you're probably coming from a good place and see Andrius being frustrated and want to help ease that frustration but the approach you're taking now just isn't helping; at best you're antagonizing the other side and pushing Tammy/Andrius apart and that certainly won't help him at all. It doesn't help him to feel like someone hates him and it doesn't help for him to feel like he's hurting someone else; the only way to move past it is by understanding what's going on and being open to both sides, not chucking fuel into the fire.
Show me what Andrius did to draw the fire? She starts at 785 and keeps going until that hate filled wall she posted blasting Andrius.

In this game, I'm probably to blame for what Tammy is not liking about Andrius
because of a game I won't talk about
. I'll be glad to address it post game.

I'm here to have fun first, and I know Andrius is too. He's my friend, yes, but that's NAI.

I've played games with you years ago, I tried to open with some humor towards you. You ignored it. That's fine, but it was noted.
Andrius tried to open the game friendly with you, you resisted it.

Why do I want Tammy lynched? Andrius is my top TR. Her attack on him makes her my top SR.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:17 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 2081, Nachomamma8 wrote:Hey Sly - you told me that I don't know how to play and have fun.
I didn't single you out.

It's not my fault if you feel the shoe fits.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:19 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2070, Nachomamma8 wrote:You're 100% right that I'm abandoning you in this game and I'm sorry for that. This game is a miserable, annoying slog and I have been playing with replacing out because it is a miserable, annoying slog.
In post 2071, SlySly wrote:If the game is slog, that's because your effort in it has been such.
I called the game a slog.
In the post immediately after mine, you said that "if the game was a slog, it's because my effort has been such".
You weren't talking to me, Sly?

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:19 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2087, SlySly wrote:It's the start. Calling someone out is fine and not necessarily rude. But this builds up and up until it's like Tammy has killed the horse and is repeatedly kicking it.
so we're now at three times you've had an opportunity to actually explain what you're saying instead of just saying it

i've read every single one of tammy's post and have not found any of them to be rude

prove me wrong
;)
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:19 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2093, SlySly wrote:Why do I want Tammy lynched? Andrius is my top TR. Her attack on him makes her my top SR.
Oh, and someone attacking your top TR immediately makes them scum?
You don't think that people have the capacity of being wrong?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:21 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2093, SlySly wrote:I'm here to have fun first, and I know Andrius is too. He's my friend, yes, but that's NAI.
If you're here to have fun, then stop twisting the knife.
How difficult is it to understand that the situation that we're experiencing is not fun and the real grand way to make the situation die down a little bit is by stopping blaming it on one side entirely?

SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:22 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 2095, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2070, Nachomamma8 wrote:You're 100% right that I'm abandoning you in this game and I'm sorry for that. This game is a miserable, annoying slog and I have been playing with replacing out because it is a miserable, annoying slog.
I called the game a slog.
In the post immediately after mine, you said that "if the game was a slog, it's because my effort has been such".
You weren't talking to me, Sly?
In that part, I was singling you out. You haven't seemed as connected/active as I remember you being. It's been years, maybe you've evolved into a different player than I remember.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”