Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 62, Terata wrote:I do think the WAY lil popped in was slightly awkward tho.
VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert here is a start. Gn
What was awkward about the way I popped in?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:39 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 65, Hawk wrote:
In post 64, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 62, Terata wrote:I do think the WAY lil popped in was slightly awkward tho.
If nothing else you were the last one to vote him. Also why acknowledge Naomi and no one else who hadn't posted yet?

@Wheme of the three of us who did you like least? Do you not link early wagons? I think it's getting nice content from Sheep. And generating discussion.
I'm really excited to play with her again.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:52 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Hawk, can you tell me what compelled you to butt in and answer a question that was directed at someone else?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #114 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:37 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 75, Hawk wrote:
In post 74, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 65, Hawk wrote:
If nothing else you were the last one to vote him. Also why acknowledge Naomi and no one else who hadn't posted yet?

@Wheme of the three of us who did you like least? Do you not link early wagons? I think it's getting nice content from Sheep. And generating discussion.
Lil Uzi, I have no problem with them, but its okay to be suspicious of the people who put them at L-2, wouldn't you be suspicious of someone hammering a wagon? Where's the cutoff point on the wagon. I thought it generated good discussion too, froggy got the reactions from people that he wanted.
See Wheme gets it Uzi. Why'd you take us all the way to L-2??

VOTE: LUV

Where/are you that confident that Sheep is scum??? Don't you think L-2 this early is dangerous? I mean I understand pressure but that was playing with a bit of fire there Uzi.

Also to answer your question I interjected because your vote made me pause and contemplate too. So I wanted to engage you.
I took him to L-2 because I saw what Gerry was seeing. So not only did Sheep become a scum read for me, he became the best person for me to cast a vote for at the time. I also took him to L-2 because I found the likelihood of someone putting him at L-1 or hammering without stating intent extremely unlikely due to the amount of attention I've received so far.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (isolation #7) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:37 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 78, Terata wrote:
The way you voted the only wagon that you could actually have an opinion about and labeled your vote as...nothing. Looks to me like you just slipped it in there as a "lalala, im just RVS-voting, don't mind me". I either expect a serious vote on for example Sheep with some comment attached, with your suspicion and what YOU didn't like about him, or an obvious RVS vote on some1 that isn't a mainwagon or very active. This is in between and it pings me.
The problem is your assumptions. Instead of asking me why I'm scum reading Sheep, you assume that I was RVS voting. If you'd like to know why I voted for someone, just ask.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:38 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 87, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 52, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:VOTE: Sheep

--

@Naomi: Hi! Come join us :)
Fuck this post. Blank votes can go die.

I GUESS I HAVE TO ENQUIRE ABOUT YOUR REASONING AS YOU DIDN'T GIVE IT!

so tell everyone in your own words why your voting sheep and give it in 25 words or more.
:(

I saw what Gerry was seeing and a decent sized wagon early game is great way to evaluate and re-evaluate players.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:39 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

With that being said:

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Gerry
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #118 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:39 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Naomi and Terata probably aren't scum.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (isolation #11) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 130, Hawk wrote:
In post 118, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Naomi and Terata probably aren't scum.
I agree here. Thanks for answering my question. I may have been hopped up on cold meds last night but I didn't think the case on sheep was that strong so I didn't mind switching my vote to get some response and shake up some people.

Tho personally I don't see what's so scummy as jumping off a wagon and onto another to get some engagement and conversation. It's d1. And early too. I want lots of people talking today not just tunnel on sheep :/

Also why Gerry? If you thought Sheep's slip was something substantial wouldn't that mean you're inclined to town read Gerry since he was implying that Gerry is town?

Pedit: ^ What Fro99er said. Though Im still only partially sold on it being a legit slip. I can easily see this as being a misnomer. Sheep's reaction to the whole thing seems pretty indifferent he's not trying to hard to deny it as a slip more so just saying it's silly to think of it as a slip.
I thought it was but after a reread I don't trust Gerry and his recent posts make me think he's scum. Just because you agree with someone doesn't mean you think they're town. I know people won't follow me on to him because Sheep is basically telling himself but that's fine. We can get Gerry tomorrow or even now to put me at ease if the rest of you are town reading him.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Sheep
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (isolation #12) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 133, Naomi-Tan wrote:Bleh that return did just what I said I was giving him Green cred for. losing his position in my mind now.
Huh? Who is this referring to?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (isolation #13) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 213, Aj The Epic wrote:ECMitchell, Tarata can I interest you in this wonderful investment called 'avatars'? They're never out of style.
In post 140, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 27, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 25, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 18, Cooperative Sheep wrote:@Lowell - So you would have been okay with the pressure on WhemeStar if you'd thought of it before me? Is that a habit that will carry through the game? Feels like it would make you hard to cooperate with if town.
Sadly Lil Uzi Vert is too bad to unvote.
Have you played with LuV before? Asking for a friend.
Can I ask if there's any reason you said that? Or if its just you're curiosity as why my vote is on him
Freedom of speech dictates you can ask whatever you want.

The reason is two-fold. First, my understanding of RVS is standard etiquette is to help push wagons early for reactions. This is how you get out of RVS, someone does something funny-looking (i.e. what sheep did). Secondly, specific to Uzi, he's generally lynchbait so I was interested if you knew this coming in. Pushing Uzi right from the start is a really easy scum read and a super easy way to look productive on someone who doesn't necessarily reflect pressure well.
In post 158, Cooperative Sheep wrote:
In post 119, Naomi-Tan wrote:Okay so.. Let me ask you a simple question; Was your post in question a joke or other wise non-serious post that is NAI?
It was a serious question asked in a mocking way, if he hadn't answered it would have been very serious - I leave it to you to classify that in your own joke range.
In post 121, Terata wrote:Btw Sheep, if I for example Whiteknighted you as scum, what would i gain in then instantly swapping you to a scum lean a bit later after i resisted the wagon? doesn't that kinda negate the pocketing the whiteknighting as scum could've possibly gained?
You swapped me after the pressure on me was relieved, which makes sense in a scum concept of hoping the lynch goes through and you look good for being 'right' and shifting me to a lynch option for later also plays to that potential scum play.
In post 122, Fro99er wrote:No.

I don't play this "answer my questions game." If you think that makes me scum for it IDGAF. I don't sit here and do what people tell me to do. That's not how I play so get off your damn high horse with this "I'd like you to do this" bullcrap.

You've already shown me you'll give absurd logic with that avatar retort. I'm not going to go around in circles with you. It helps nobody.
Could you at least address the point where I called you a misrepper/liar for how you changed up what Lowell said and then attacked me over my reaction to something that wasn't said?

Because I'd love to talk about that.

Vote: Frogger
Okay, my current scumreads don't exactly include you but this jump at the end is fucking atrocious. You go from 'let's talk' to voting frogger, who you claim to want to have a discussion with. You're so incredibly nitpicky especially in latter pages about what frogger said and not about what frogger's DONE. Because you attacking doesn't really solve anything Frogger had pushed for the last couple of pages.

While we're at it, Hawk is scum. He's sidelining as hell waiting for Frogger to push this lynch through for him. Not sure scumpartners but I think Lowell could be a second.

VOTE: Hawk

Frogger, I'm reading Cooperative sheep as scum if Hawk isn't, but this shit looks like heavy flailing. Other than this:
In post 107, Cooperative Sheep wrote:I generally like Naomi's entrance.
I also am okay with Terata.
That said I would tend to expect one scum amongst Terata, Naomi, and Chaos - just due to not having a town read on him and having one on the other two, I'll call it as Chaos.
I agree with people that are not a fan of Uzi's vote, but find it odd that some of these same people aren't citing Lowell.
There's really nothing outside a supposed 'slip' to call scum. And he's also picking up good reads otherwise (lowell/hawk).
I haven't been lynch bait since like my 4th game on this site.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #250 (isolation #14) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Sheep is so obvious opportunistic scum it hurts.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:57 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 251, Aj The Epic wrote:Are you on like your third game then? Because last I remember people thought about lynching you while you were a claimed mason.
Like my 20th game.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (isolation #16) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:40 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 275, Terata wrote:
In post 250, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Sheep is so obvious opportunistic scum it hurts.
It would help lots if you expanded on why. You're answering stuff that doesn't matter as much about ur own gameplay instead of flushing out your reads. Noone is gonna listen to your reads if they don't know the reasoning
It's fairly simple really. He's using every little opportunity he can to jump on a wagon now or in the future and seed plant by discrediting.

It starts off quite early with his where he takes Lowell's RVS vote as him being hard to work with as town because the wagon on WS was slightly larger. Doesn't even consider that me and Lowell may have played with each other outside of this game and his vote was a means of saying hi. Just assumes that Lowell will be hard to cooperate with. I also don't like this assumption because it implies not only he should be trusted but the people on the wagon should've been as well.

His where he essentially calls Frog's argument about the intent of his questions towards Lowell trivial with his avatar retort.

In his , he discredits Naomi's null read on him by calling it white knighting. If you all go back and read the post of Naomi's he linked, she isn't defending him, she's questioning Gerry based on what she thinks Sheep meant and how Sheep reacted to the accusation. Naomi is not coming to his aid here, she's inquiring whether or not Gerry and Hawk are joking about the basis of their push on Sheep.

He says he wants to talk with Frog I'm assuming to clarify whatever issues he's still having him but rather than giving him the chance to hear him, he immediately casts a vote for Frog in . Strongly points to me like he already thinks Frog is scum and is just going to continue to provoke him in order to unnecessarily justify his vote.

he just jumps on the Hawk wagon after it's clear he's not really null or town reading Frog or even AJ.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (isolation #17) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:41 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Oh and for Naomi:

Everything you know about scum tells should be thrown out the window when it comes to Naomi :)
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:43 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 284, Terata wrote:VOTE: ChaosOmega
Something about this vote feels off.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (isolation #19) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:52 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 290, Fro99er wrote:
In post 289, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
Can you put your finger on what?

I agreed with the vote, FWIW
I think him calling it scripted is what's bugging me. It doesn't read that way to me.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (isolation #20) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:10 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Leave Growlie alone!
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (isolation #21) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:12 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 300, Terata wrote:
In post 291, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 290, Fro99er wrote:
In post 289, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
Can you put your finger on what?

I agreed with the vote, FWIW
I think him calling it scripted is what's bugging me. It doesn't read that way to me.
But i explained exactly why i thought so. You don't think i believe what im saying or is it just the specific word scripted you don't think fits. I see scripted as a synonym to made up, which is what mafia's posts are when they're trying to "solve"
Yeah I don't see what you're seeing.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (isolation #22) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:12 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 298, Firebringer wrote:
Fro99er is being force replaced.
R.I.P. :(
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:52 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 336, Fro99er wrote:VOTE: New England Patriots
Salt :P
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (isolation #24) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:59 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I don't really see an issue with PP's list other than Hawk and Omega. I feel they should be null based on how he described his feelings toward them. I guess it would help if he talked about what posts are giving him good feelings about AJ and Terata.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (isolation #25) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:25 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Replace Terata with Gerry and we're in business.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (isolation #26) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:30 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 362, gerryoat wrote:
In post 361, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Replace Terata with Gerry and we're in business.
explain the scumread on me
When I get home.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (isolation #27) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:20 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 388, Fro99er wrote:Fire moves up my mod ranks for having faster paced games than the norm.
He's an Arcanine now :D
In post 395, ChaosOmega wrote:Do you think that you're bad town, Terata?
Did you seriously expect him to just roll over and agree with what you think of him?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (isolation #28) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:20 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 414, Lowell wrote:Can I just point out that I merely put an FOS on both EC and naomi and they both immediately flipped their shit on me? I am all powerful. Fear me.
Your point?
In post 423, Lowell wrote:I don't think so. EC hasn't had much of a strong stance on anything or anyone the whole game, but clearly is hypersensitive to his image. How is this town?

Ditto naomi. I find it hard to believe the case on me... which spans since the beginning of the game, materialized irrespective of my scumread of her. She, too, is protecting her.

Call this stylistic, but how often do you see non-scum players so sensitive to their image?
Huh? EC has said he's willing to lynch Sheep and feels that Gerry and WS are his partners. He also strongly dislikes Naomi's play style.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (isolation #29) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:21 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 439, Cooperative Sheep wrote:I'm not calling out cases for being hypocritical, I'm calling them out for being about hypocrisy.

Your case, to my mind, is based around an opinion of a given question being scummy vibing and a similar one not being - I think you're playing on the same hypocrisy basketball court they are, but you're claiming you're playing volleyball. I think it's a squint to call it not about the same foundation, and even if it is, it's about the 'feels' you get - and that's not a feel I'm getting.

I'm still fine calling Chaos scum though, I just got there on the WK road.
This reads like you don't want to try to understand why people are reading your behavior as scum motivated.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (isolation #30) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:09 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Spoiler: Why I think Gerry is scum
, , , and

What first pinged me about Gerry before I did my first reread of his ISO was his . On the surface it looks like just filler, but if you look and think it about it on a deeper level, he's arguable treating himself as confirmed town that shouldn't be considered for a lynch today by anyone for getting the game out of RVS as well as starting a wagon on Sheep.

Fast forward to a bit to , he does the same thing again by discrediting not only Naomi's read on him but also her as a player by bringing up a previous game without any context in which he claims he got two members of the scum team lynched.

is self explanatory.

I'm inclined to believe is more scum motivated than town motivated and it only reinforces my read on him. He's hints at a PR of some sort and says he shouldn't be lynched today. There was no pressure on him at the time and the overall focus was on Sheep as well as the various arguments Frog was getting into so it was odd for him to drop that soft like it's hot and just leave. Scum have more to gain by bread crumbing in my opinion. It helps them with fake claiming and it can potential draw doctors and jail keepers to them.

TL:DR: Gerry has been been basically treating himself as confirmed town since RVS ended.

I think Gerry tried to distance from Sheep early and it sort of backfired a bit. I also think he could be just scum that tried to spread and pray on paranoia early and Sheep is town.

If we lynch Gerry today, we'll probably feel a lot better about Sheep's alignment
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (isolation #31) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:09 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

VOTE: Gerry
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (isolation #32) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:02 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Am I missing something with AJ?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (isolation #33) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:04 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Wheme has been obvious scum since minute 1 which is why I've opted to just ignore him and look for his partners. If we can lynch his partners first, he'll probably just concede.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (isolation #34) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:56 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 582, Naomi-Tan wrote:I think I'm going to request replacement. I'm just not free enough right now to maintain a mafia game.
:cry:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (isolation #35) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Prod received.

Will catch-up either later tonight or sometime tomorrow.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (isolation #36) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:39 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 591, Cooperative Sheep wrote:Re: Hawk's wall on me.

Complains that I don't sound at all times like I'm considering Frogger might be town.
Complains that, when i call Frogger town, I express distaste and issues with Frogger applying a case on me based off something that didn't happen.
Hangs a hat on how he's attacking me for attacking him.
Complains that I'm not on Chaos, even though I specifically said I was on the Hawk wagon because it was bigger.

tl:dr - I don't find his arguments town indicative.
I don't see the issue here. Bad arguments doesn't make someone scum.

Are you trying to say that his arguments are so bad and contrived that they couldn't possibly be coming from town?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (isolation #37) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:40 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

UNVOTE: [/v]

Gerry's still scum but his lynch probably won't go through today.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (isolation #38) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:40 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 675, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:UNVOTE:

Gerry's still scum but his lynch probably won't go through today.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (isolation #39) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:40 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

VOTE: Wheme
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (isolation #40) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:28 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Mod: Replace me. Haven't been feeling this game since Naomi left.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”