Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Sheep is so obvious opportunistic scum it hurts.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:51 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Are you on like your third game then? Because last I remember people thought about lynching you while you were a claimed mason.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:57 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 251, Aj The Epic wrote:Are you on like your third game then? Because last I remember people thought about lynching you while you were a claimed mason.
Like my 20th game.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:20 pm

Post by gerryoat »

UNVOTE:
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:43 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

And I'm awake again. Time to catch up.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:47 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 134, gerryoat wrote:
In post 101, Naomi-Tan wrote:Null
gerryoat - unlike the others I have played with them before and I can't eliminate the possibility that they truly believed it was a slip.
^

please ignore her read on me. Last game we were both town and she scumread me for no reason even tho i was 2/3 in getting mafs
Okay. Please don't advise people to ignore my reads that is just bad. Yes I had a red read on you that game but so did everyone else. If I was aware of your meta at that time I wouldn't been so quick to red stack you. Its hard to tell your Green play from Red play.

Also whats the point of attacking a null read? I just can't think of how it benefits either alignment and wish to enquire why you think that having a null read at that stage was a bad thing, considering you started a lynch train on what I still believe is a joke post.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:49 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 135, Fro99er wrote:
In post 133, Naomi-Tan wrote:Bleh that return did just what I said I was giving him Green cred for. losing his position in my mind now.
Right. And after you seeing me not use that as an argument and then me now pushing that as an argument, do you think scum!frog would do that at this point? No. Scum!frog would avoid that argument like the plague to continue to get town cred
You are correct. Its a bad play but its not a red play. Well pointed out. Still putting you less green for it, but still in the green pile.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:51 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 136, gerryoat wrote:At least me saying something was a slip got this game moving out of RVS. lmao
see its comments like this one that get me super paranoid over any slot your in. This under most normal people is an LAMIST statement. But I can't take that at face value.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:02 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 152, gerryoat wrote:My role is powerful btw. So I don't get lynched today
OMG why would you just announce this D1 >_< this is terrible game play.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:04 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 153, Fro99er wrote:Mine is more powerful
Imagevia Imgflip Meme Generator
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:07 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 158, Cooperative Sheep wrote:In post 119, Naomi-Tan wrote:
Okay so.. Let me ask you a simple question; Was your post in question a joke or other wise non-serious post that is NAI?

It was a serious question asked in a mocking way, if he hadn't answered it would have been very serious - I leave it to you to classify that in your own joke range.
OMFG just answer the damn question >_< flipping sheep! jesus your grinding my gears. 'Im not gonna answer any question put to me properly' is really irritating attitude. I asked a simple question and you straight up didn't give an answer. It was a Yes no question not a thing to be all coy with GAfraagasj gbisav >_<
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:10 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 162, Fro99er wrote:Oh me dodging questions is me being scum. Got it.
yes? Denying any information is generally a red action. however in your case I understand not wanting to deal with sheep.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:18 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 171, Cooperative Sheep wrote:I don't understand your reply there, here's the timeline - you arrive in the game and say this;
In post 61, Terata wrote:I havent played with sheep b4 obv, but he strikes me as a person that would defend himself awkardly as either alignment, so while i think towns could be pinged by his weird wordings, i dont rly think its scummy.
You then attack Uzi (one of my attackers) at this stage, you are effectively WKing me.

Later on, the wagon on me dissolves - at that point you shift your read to a "might be scum" sort of read.

I say that the theory scum plan was to WK (which you did) and then, later, when you realize the wagon won't bull rush through it's viable to have me as a lynch option by seeing how maybe I'm scum (which you also did). That is a coherent comment which is as much of a slip as my last comment called a slip. If something looks weird it's because we're not talking cleanly to each other - not because it's a slip.
Okay this has been eating at me for a while...

Sheep

The world doesn't revolve around you

And if your green that means red might be pushing you

And people may be looking for those opportunist pushes

Garry and the others 'Slip' Logic was bad and worth examination.

It wasn't the fact it was you that got 3 people examining the people on your train, get over yourself your not even a good player.

There is a reason I was ignoring frog and had them town despite pushing you like Terata

And that cause he had real reasons that made sense under the slip which you will neither confirm as a joke or not

I could take it as a serious post as your not willing to confirm or deny it in which case you red slipped.

Now Stop Claiming WK and thinking your the centre of the universe it is irritating.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:32 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 188, Cooperative Sheep wrote:Why not though? If someone will never sheep, which means they never follow anyone elses' thoughts, they aren't cooperating ever.
This line shows a complete miss understanding about how the term sheep is used which is rather funny as their name is sheep.
Mafiascum Wiki wrote:Sheeping (or Barning) is the act of following a popular wagon or popular player with no independent intent. The term "sheeping" comes from the notion of a mindless sheep following a shepherd; the term "barning" is derived from "barnacle".
Players who are frequently sheeped tend to be known as good scum hunters or thought very likely to be Town.
Players who frequently sheep tend to be players who acknowledge that their play is weak or that they have no independent idea of what to do.
Sheeping tends to lead to bandwagons. Players who consistently sheep tend to be seen as nuisances, difficult to read, and bad players simultaneously.
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Sheeping

Key phrases there are; "with no independent intent" and "Mindless"
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:34 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 192, Fro99er wrote:You used dodging as a reason for moving me from secondary to primary.
*cOuMGhUS* sorry had something in my throat.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:35 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 193, Cooperative Sheep wrote:The leap in logic was about lack of cooperation - I explained why it makes sense to me. It has nothing to do about whether he may or may not have eventually been okay voting there - AND I NEVER SAID IT DID.
Cooperation =/= Sheeping.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:37 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 199, gerryoat wrote:Do frogs and sheeps not get along in the animal kingdom
Someone should look this up and get back to us. I'm genuinely interested.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:43 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 200, ECMitchell wrote:I deliberately skipped reading Naomi's introduction post the moment I realized what it was. No offense, Naomi, but if you start all of your games that way, I'd very quickly want to avoid playing with you. It's an excuse in advance of scummy behavior; despite it likely being honest, the fact is, if your behavior is scummy regardless of alignment, you're still a detriment to town.
Not really. I have red tells within my play that need to be accounted for. My hunting and reads are still spoken threw and put out there its just it doesn't always add up. If I was to exclude that statement it would allow reds to;

A) Push me for my Green meta play style

B) Make Greens miss read me MUCH more often and potential lead them to waste a PR usage or Start tunneling myself

While I do use it as an excuse on occasion I use it as an excuse on both alignments too. I seen it used like this against me before and i'm not saying don't form your own reads. I just give out my meta as a blanket statement to protect myself from attacks based on the site meta.

Red play =/= being Red. I just am aware of some false positive tells and guard myself against them. I also purposely invite people to read my meta for themselves to confirm everything I said on my Wiki page.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:43 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 200, ECMitchell wrote:I deliberately skipped reading Naomi's introduction post the moment I realized what it was. No offense, Naomi, but if you start all of your games that way, I'd very quickly want to avoid playing with you. It's an excuse in advance of scummy behavior; despite it likely being honest, the fact is, if your behavior is scummy regardless of alignment, you're still a detriment to town.
Not really. I have red tells within my play that need to be accounted for. My hunting and reads are still spoken threw and put out there its just it doesn't always add up. If I was to exclude that statement it would allow reds to;

A) Push me for my Green meta play style

B) Make Greens miss read me MUCH more often and potential lead them to waste a PR usage or Start tunneling myself

While I do use it as an excuse on occasion I use it as an excuse on both alignments too. I seen it used like this against me before and i'm not saying don't form your own reads. I just give out my meta as a blanket statement to protect myself from attacks based on the site meta.

Red play =/= being Red. I just am aware of some false positive tells and guard myself against them. I also purposely invite people to read my meta for themselves to confirm everything I said on my Wiki page.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:45 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 200, ECMitchell wrote:ather than attempting to safeguard your defensiveness from the start—hoping it serves to keep you in the game longer—I recommend learning to evolve your play style so as to not appear scummy, regardless of alignment. The "Green" vs. "Red" clarification is helpful, though, so thank you for that.
I would like to add since I started making those posts I have no been lynched as Green. So my play style is good enough for that. Its more those tells that are red on site meta that I safe guard against.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:46 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

EBWODP; "...I have
not
been lynched..."
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:55 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

You know I'm still not quite happy...

Hey AJ, Lil, Garry, and chaos. Gimmie a hand here and give them a quick idea of how it is to play with me from your perspectives. as you have all played with me before. I don't like them saying I'm playing bad without examining how I play.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:01 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 233, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 56, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 54, ChaosOmega wrote:VOTE: WhemeStar

Wheme, what are your thoughts on Sheep and the quick L-2 wagon on him?
I think their both town, froggy dude pushing him to get reactions out of others. And it worked, which makes me suspect Lil Uzi, Hawk, and Gerryoak.

I'll keep my vote on Uzi.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Hawk
Blank votes can go die in a fire. Explain your vote on hawk in 25 words or more.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:08 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 248, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 133, Naomi-Tan wrote:Bleh that return did just what I said I was giving him Green cred for. losing his position in my mind now.
Huh? Who is this referring to?
Frog
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:23 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

AND caught up.
Time to review my thoughts again

Likely Green
Cooperative Sheep - I don't think anyone with a day talk team could play this badly. There play is entirely baffling but It isn't red play its just generally bad. given this I'm pretty sure there just really new and making a huge bulk of mistakes like they even miss used sheeping which is what their named for.

Terata - there still good with content that reads well.

Aj The Epic - Good strong entrance with reads that match up for green play. Their reaction to everything that went on I found very green aligned as they seem to have the same conclusion I do.

Greenish
WhemeStar - i'm less certain of them now given they havn't really been contributing as well. I also STRONGLY disliked the blank vote.

Fro99er - Yeah still pretty strong but using the whole slip thing lost them points as they no longer seemed to be trying to work out alignment but just try to get votes down. But honestly still likely to be green I think that the sheep tunnelling has just shaded them in my mind.

Hawk - I liked how they handled things when they came back seemed pretty good responses to everything. Still keeping an eye on the slot though.

Null
Garryoat - Is still impossible to read.

ECMitchell - strong entrance but I have some paranoidia about them as they decided to completely ignore my meta readout and I don't like how they appear to have a good understanding of the game but seemed unaware that Frog vs sheep is TvT and pushed sheep (the weaker of the two) Gonna need to see more from them to shift them about.

PenguinPower - Unremarkable people who havn't posted enough for me to generate a read. more content please.
ChaosOmega - Unremarkable people who havn't posted enough for me to generate a read. more content please.

Redish

Lowell - Unchanged from last time. I don't / can't remember anything they've said since then.

Likely Red
[None]

I'm upset of my lack of red reads. I do apologise for not having more right now. But there hiding well.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”